AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: vezok

Oh wait, he's not in this game, so I guess this will have to do.

Unvote. Vote: UncertainKitten
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mariyta wrote:UNVOTE: UK 3 votes in RVS is not nice.
Unvote. Vote: Mariyta
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mariyta wrote:Well, that was a quick ISO. Two bandwagon votes from Almaster, neither of which seems like an RVS vote. AMG, care to explain your votes?
Yeah. The first one was me expressing my displeasure at a recent loss. The second was me being snide at your dislike of having 3 RVS votes (by adding more RVS votes to you).

So yeah, everybody talking about RVS quicklynch and all that needs to take a chill pill. There wasn't and isn't going to be a quicklynch. And if there is for some random reason, then holy hell that'd be a good thing because it would mean easy catching of scumz the next day.

Anyway, what I don't get is why all the people complaing about where people's votes are aren't voting Untrod Tripod. He gives us this little bit:
UT wrote:unvote, vote Katsuki
go go gadget bandwagon
And then within the next 3-4 posts people are like, "OMG we're out of RVS." If we're out of RVS then "go go gadet bandwagon" isn't an acceptable vote. Yes?

But me personally, I don't care much about that. I'm liking my vote on Mariyta right now. Because this "people haven't posted" thing when it's page 2 and half the playerlist hasn't posted is 1) silly 2) forced scumhunting 3) smells like fake trying to appear town.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I totally forgot about this game because all my other games are in theme park and so I stopped checking cony island.

But man, do I love that I only have to catch up on 4 pages or so and not like THIRTY BILLION like it usually is in larges.

I'll be doing that soon.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ok basically what I got out of the past few pages is

MILLER-RECK VS VI-COOLDOG OMG WHO WILL WIN.

My reaction is:

1) I have played with CooLDoG (or w/e the fuck the capitalization is) and yes, he was terrible. However, he was also SOMEWHAT readable, so I wouldn't say he requires policy lynchage. So I think that angle from Reckamonic is bad.

2) RECKAMONIC, DON'T BE A FUCKING ASSHAT AND RAGE QUIT. IT'S FUCKING STUPID. NOW GET BACK IN HERE AND PLAY FOR REAL.

3)
Vote: Reckamonic slot
for ragequit.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, the justification behind the ragequit vote is because I have seen town reck power through dealing with VIs/annoying players before without quitting, so this move seems scummier.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

xRECKONERx wrote:Well, you want a fucking synopsis?

Dram's university stuff is fucked up, Reck had to bail his boyfriend out of jail Friday night, and his boyfriend got evicted Saturday and moved all his shit in to Reck's place, so excuse us for being fucking done with this.
Fine then, that's totally acceptable and I understand completely. But you didn't say that when you RAGEQUIT. You said:
not playing with a bunch of fucktwats
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GhostWriter wrote:Isn't voting for someone ragequitting kind of like policy voting?
No, because in this context, it's scummy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

CoolDoG wrote:I'll keep my vote on reck, but I think now I understand his posting. You should post v/la and take a break, whats the point of playing a game if it isn't fun?
What the fuck is this garbage.

You either BUY that the quit was legitimate or you DON'T. You don't say, "oh, I think he's quitting for legit reasons, but VOTE ANYWAY."

Unvote. Vote: CoolDoG

LMP wrote:The "I'm not the only one doing it!" defense spotted. The favored defense of 5 year old kids, criminals, and scum.
I lol'd. <3 LMP. AKR is scumz.
UK wrote:I suspect AGM because he seems to acknowledge everything wrong with Untrod Tripod but uses significantly weaker reasoning to vote Mariyta.
It was like page 2 then. There wasn't "EVERYTHING WRONG." It was one thing versus one thing and granted UT is scummier NOWWW but I didn't know that then.
CoolDoG wrote:@lynch, sorry I don't have time for an in-depth post, but I simply don't think lynching lurkers on page 2 is a good idea. However, now that we are on page 8 I think lynching one could be possible. I like my slot vote.
THE SLOT YOU ARE VOTING FOR ISN'T EVEN A LURKER SLOT.

RECK IF YOU ARE READING THIS: I'M SORRY I DIDNT'T TAKE YOUR SIDE IMMEDIATELY.
SC wrote:AlmasterGM: I find the vote for Reckamonic for "ragequitting" cheap. This screams like a policy lynch to me.
Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people that a confirmed cop has a guilty on? Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people who lie in an anti-town matter?

NO. It's called lynching SCUM. I wasn't saying we lynch EVERYONE who replaces ALL THE TIME, I was saying, in
that specific context
, what xReck did was scummy because 1) he didn't give any explanation for the quit OTHER than rage and 2) I had seen him play through rage as town before.

So it's NOT A POLICY LYNCH. End of story. If you want to take this to MD afterwards I would love to. Now stop.

Also, it makes no sense that you have this advocacy when right above you say LMP (AKA RECK) is scummy. So I'm pushing a policy lynch on my buddy? lolwut.

TL;DR SCUM PICKS FOR UK

CooLDoG - contradicting himself; shitty analysis.
AKR - Per LMP's awesomeness.
StrangerCoug - Too wrong to be town. What isn't wrong is fluff.

UT could be scum too but he's not posting, sooo.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:@AGM: Where is CD contradicting himself? If you already pointed it out, feel free to quote yourself.
AGM wrote:
cooldog wrote:I'll keep my vote on reck, but I think now I understand his posting. You should post v/la and take a break, whats the point of playing a game if it isn't fun?
What the fuck is this garbage.

You either BUY that the quit was legitimate or you DON'T. You don't say, "oh, I think he's quitting for legit reasons, but VOTE ANYWAY."
----
SC wrote:I will stop when you stop polluting my case on you with irrelevant crap.
When
I
stop polluting
your
case? You don't own the concept of Reckscum. Moreover, nobody else is calling is calling it crap BUT YOU, so maybe if you just stopped arguing semantics about what is / is not a policy lynch this wouldn't even matter.

In fact, the more I think about it and the more I read your response, the more convinced I become that you are scum. This whole calling my vote a "policy lynch" but then 1) not actually explaining why the vote in and of itself was bad, 2) dismissing my LEGIT REASONS for voting (e.g., you say "screw your meta argument) saying some policy lynches are good, and 3) turning the whole discussion into semantics about policy lynching makes me think you are using "policy lynching" as a fear tactic.
SC wrote:Piggybacking FTL.
ORLY?
SC wrote:Good point. I find it interesting that somebody else gave a nameclaim possibility and Reckamonic took it and ran with it. Something's not right.

UNVOTE: Katsuki
VOTE: Reckamonic
Piggybacking FTL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SC wrote:Just because nobody supports my argument does not render it invalid.
If 4-5 people come out and say, "your arguments are crap," then I will accept that they are probably crap and STFU. Otherwise, I am going to roll with the fact that I am right and you are either A) scum or B) bad at determining what is crap. A being more likely in this case.
SC wrote:I have called it a cheap policy lynch. You disagree. That you disagree is fine for the purposes of this part of my argument, but I don't see how else it is inadequate.

I do not accept meta as a valid basis for a vote. If xRECKONERx and dramonic are smart, and I hope very much they are, they'll play to their town meta as scum. Therefore, the concept of "town meta" is flawed. If you want me to relent with regard to this, I want a scum motivation behind someone saying "screw you all, I'm outta here" that has nothing to do with what that person has done in previous games.
You are underestimating the power of anger.

Yes, Reck and dram are smart.

But even the smartest people can have trouble putting on a perfect facade when they are angry. Thus, the ragequit was relevant.

And I don't really care if you don't accept meta as an argument. I do, and so do plenty of other people. So if you want to vote for me for using meta (oooooohohohoho look, scary policy lynches) then go ahead and do that.

And none of this matters anymore because that was a minor point compared to what's happening now.
SC wrote:There's a difference between what's going on, AGM. Reckamonic gave the name Henri Sardons two posts prior to the quote of mine you post, and the intervening post is not directed at Reckamonic. Therefore, I am the first person to suspect Reckamonic for tacking on the name to the claim. You, on the other hand, are taking LynchMePls's word for it that AKnottedRope is scum without question. Fine, but it'd be nice if you added something.
Oh no. Oh no you don't.

Reck had already claimed head of brotherhood of the wolf. This is a THEME game, and the head of the brotherhood of the wolf has a DEFINED NAME. There aren't multiple options to chose from. When xReck claimed "head of the brotherhood of the wolf," it doesn't matter that he didn't include the official namey-name because he was already locked in. He couldn't come back later and say, "oh wait guyz, JUST KIDDING, I meant that OTHER head of the brotherhood of the wolf." So you get NO EXTRA POINTS for calling that out because all the cards were already on the table. You were copying Mariyta's argument PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Moreover, the fact that you are even trying to twist and lie to make what you said look original is scumtastic. There is no town motivation to go, "LOOK AT ME! I WAS FIRST! IT WAS MY IDEA! I CAUGHT THE SCUMZ!" Because if you're town, it doesn't matter who is catching the scum so long as they are being caught.

But you. No. You needed to get ORIGINAL CREDIT for the argument. You NEEEEEEEDED to wiggle and worm to look town. And that is scummy.

Unvote. Vote: StrangerCoug
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I am not really sure what I just read from UT.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK what do you think of SCum?

SCum = StrangerCoug Scum.

(I feel so witty for coming up with that).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I disagree.

UT is a n00b and will just keep acting scummier and eventually become confirmed scum. Or he will do something random that will make him town. It'll be easy to decide.

SCum, on the other hand, is going to go run and hide and shove all this scummy behavior under the rug. We must stop that from happening with VOTES. NOW.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mina wrote:Mariyta was the one who voted AKR for having posted only fluff. CooLDoG was the one arguing that it was scummy for Mariyta to vote because some people hadn't posted at all. So was AKnottedRope.

Does this change your read on Mariyta, CooLDoG, or AKnottedRope, y/n?
I don't care it's irreverent now.
Mina wrote:Also, do you believe that posting fluff (as opposed to not posting at all) in the RVS is a scumtell?
Depends on the situation. If everyone else is posting stuff and you are going LOLFLUFF, its scummy. If everyone is going LOLFLUFF, it' not.
Mina wrote:Also, AGM, why exactly is "rage-quitting" a scumtell? Why is Reckamonic more likely to replace out when insulted as town? I actually got town vibes from the "lynch us D1 if you're going to lynch the miller at all" post. It struck the right irritated town note with me.
Because I have seen them power through games filled with idiocy as town before because they didn't give a shit what said idiots thought. It seems like they would care more if they had more to lose (e.g., if they were scum).

BUT LIKE I'VE SAID, THAT DOESN'T MATTER AS MUCH.

Now, want to be a dear and vote StrangerCoug (aka SCum), please?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oh hi, OMGUS.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

STRANGERCOUG. Not you.

You're still scum, though.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Like I have said, UT is being useless. SC is being scummy. Thus, SC > UT in terms of lynching priority.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

StrangerCoug wrote:Actually, come to think of it, AlmasterGM and CooLDoG are more likely to be buddies than AlmasterGM and who is now LynchMePls are.
If I were buddies with cooldog I would just NK myself so don't worry about that.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also your case is not legit because it is basically just, "you voted Reck." And as far as the answer to this goes:
Fine, because this does little to answer my question. Your use of the word "facade" implies that Reckamonic was trying to hide something, but couldn't anymore once he blew up. What the hell is it, and what makes his anger scummy?
He's trying to hide the fact that he's scum under pressure, obv? It's simple.

I'm town. Idiots attack me. They gain momentum. I deal with it because I'm town so they'll look like morons and I and don't really give a shit (HAS HAPPENED IN PAST).
I'm scum. Idiots attack me. They gain momentum. I get fucking pissed off because I'm scum and they are catching me in a manner I deem illegitimate. I get angry. They keep calling me scum. I blow up and RAGEQUIT at the injustice because I'm scum and DO GIVE A SHIT.

Basically, people give a shit when they are scum. TRUE FACT.

Why this even matters at all anymore is TOTALLY beyond me.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote. Vote: CooLDoG
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Do you have any reasons as to why I am steadily moving up your scumlist?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKR wrote:Voting without giving a reason would be one.
Is that all? I want all the reasons on the table.
SC wrote:WIFOM, and in most games scumbuddies can't kill each other. So defending with crap.
Sure, but to be fair, your "offense" wasn't really an argument - it was just a random one-liner. So I decided to respond by being snark.
SC wrote:No, my case is not basically "you voted Reck." I disagree that the reasoning is scummy, and when I tried to get you to prove otherwise you basically start playing dodgeball instead of Mafia. Your WIFOM is also telling me you're flailing.
How am I playing dodgeball? I EXPLICITLY responded to your argument IMMEDIATELY after you made it.
AlmasterGM wrote:Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people that a confirmed cop has a guilty on? Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people who lie in an anti-town matter?

NO. It's called lynching SCUM. I wasn't saying we lynch EVERYONE who replaces ALL THE TIME, I was saying, in that specific context, what xReck did was scummy because 1) he didn't give any explanation for the quit OTHER than rage and 2) I had seen him play through rage as town before.

So it's NOT A POLICY LYNCH. End of story. If you want to take this to MD afterwards I would love to. Now stop.
If you don't LIKE my reasoning, then fine, we can sit around and argue theory all day. Or we could just drop it. Whatever. But DON'T tell me I'm playing TEEHEE dodgeball when I'm not. The responses to your "case" (which is still terrible / non-existant) are clearly posted.

This is why you are scum. You keep accusing me of doing things I'm not (e.g., AGM is "policy lynching, AGM is "dodging questions," etc etc etc). You DEMAND a scum read on me, for some reason.
UK wrote:I'm unimpressed with the CoolDog wagon. With all due respect he seems like a complete and utter moron. But not necessarily moronic scum.
Well first, I disagree, but from your perspective, how is UT any different?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

That comparison is vague and non-verifiable. I could say say the EXACT same thing reversed and there is no way you could prove otherwise.

More analysis, please.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Too bad for you. Because last time I checked, you were the only one UT and everyone else was voting CooLDoG.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also you can verify. If you post a LINK to one of CooLDoG's posts and say "This is genuine, here's why," that's verifiable because I can go look at it and say, "yeah, I agree." Whereas if you just say, "CooLDoG's genunue UT's not," then that's no better than my UNSUPPORTED COOLDOG VOTE THAT EVERYONE KEEPS BRINGING UP.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:Well, I can't help it if you all are letting scum lead you like damned sheep to a townie lynch. Have fun being wrong, AGM. (Well, actually, you're probably one of the scum involved. So go you, I guess?)
Oh, so I'm scum now just because I think CooLDoG is scum? What about everyone else voting cooldog?

[/quote]
StrangerCoug wrote:And I told you why this answer doesn't work for me, pretty much point by point:
Nobody has claimed cop with a guilty on Reckamonic. Therefore, it makes no sense to bring into question whether it's a policy lynch to go after somebody on which a cop claimed a guilty.
*facepalm* That's not my point. I was merely trying to demonstrate how your use of the rhetoric "policy lynch" was absurd.
While it's implied that you think Reckamonic's miller claim is fake when you vote him, you never directly address it, which needlessly throws me for a loop.
I didn't imply anything. In fact, I didn't mention the miller claim at all because I don't care and it doesn't affect the read.
Metaing a good player doesn't work. You claim that something you usually see in his town play is absent, so he's scum. As most people try to play to their town meta regardless of alignment, I wanted you to supply a scum motivation for his actions.
And most scum are going to try and play to a "town motivation" too, aren't they? But it doesn't always work, because even if you are very good player, it's hard. The same applies to meta. Sure, you are going to TRY and fake townmeta, but sometimes emotions get the best of you slip up.

I can't believe we are actually having this argument. If you are not scum I am going to be very disappointed in you postgame.

----

Ok, now here comes the fun.
AKR wrote:Overreactions like this would be two. Also I'm laughing at the utter hypocracy here.
Okay, so since you can only come up with posts from AFTER you said I was "increasing in scuminess," I'm going to assume that was your only reason (at the time, anyway - play with me for a second).

Now, here's why that read is bad.

1) I have demonstrated a reason for voting CooLDog in Post #8. I explained this again in a later post.
2) Right above where I say, "I would be down with a CooLDoG lynch, said cooldog had just finished posting a series of incompetent and dumb posts. My displeasure with these posts is obvious based on the fact that I say I want a CooLDog lynch right after he makes them.

Now, here's why that read is scummy.

1) You come in and say "AGM is scummier." You don't explain why at all.
2) I ask you why I am scummy. You say it is because I don't justify my CooLDoG vote.
3) Ironically, at the time, YOU HADN'T JUSTIFIED YOUR READ OF ME BEING "SCUMMIER" EITHER. So, you basically just called yourself scummy.

Undoubtably, had I called you out on this right off the bat, you would have gone back and found something else I had done to cover it up. That is why I asked you for ALL the reasons I was scummy - so you couldn't pull that stunt. You didn't offer anything older, so my logic is perfectly valid.

Any questions?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:48 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

UncertainKitten wrote:@AGM: You're completely ignoring the fact I was already calling you scum. So, no, don't try this shit.

@UT: That was a surprisingly (mostly) good post. Keep it up.

Unvote, Vote AGM

I've decided I dislike his cute misrepresentations of facts.
...in that post, you just say I'm scummy because I didn't vote UT.

So both of your reasons for saying I am scum are because I didn't agree with you that someone else is scum.

And you want to call me calling you out on that a "misrep?"

bullllllllllshit.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Actually I'm wrong, it's not even that, it's because I think one person is scummier than another person (e.g., CooLDoG is scummier than UT).

Which is even dumber.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:14 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKR wrote:1) It was right after a post of yours that was particularly scummy and opportunistic.
Just like my post voting CooLDoG was right after a stupid and scummy post made by CooLDoG. BUT OH WAIT, YOU CALLED THAT SCUMMY, DIDN'T YOU?
See the bolded. Apparently, you can use that excuse just fine, but attack me for the exact same thing in your next paragraph. Ok, whatever. Scum
GOOD MOTHER OF GOD.

This ACTUALLY makes me mad. YES. YES. YES. THATS THE FUCKING POINT. YOU HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD. YOU SAY IM SCUMMY FOR VOTING COOLDOG WITH NO REASON, BUT YOU DID THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING WHEN YOU CALLED ME SUMMY.

And now I'm "floundering?" THE FUCK? I'M DESTROYING YOUR LOGIC ON EVERY LEVEL. IF ANYONE'S FLOUNDERING HERE, IT"S YOU.

SCUMLIST

COOLDOG
STRANGERCOUG
AKNOTTED ROPE
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

HERE I EVEN WENT AND GOT THE EVIDENCE FOR YOU:

POST 261 - BLATANTLY SCUMMY POSTS BY COOLDOG ‬

‪POST 265 - ME CALLING COOLDOG SCUM.‬
‪ ‬
‪POST 270 - YOU CALL ME SCUM (because apparently, ‬my scumminess in 265/269 was OBVIOUS, BUT COOLDOGS WASN'T)

EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE. EXPLAIN IT TO ME.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Show me where you said that before.

Oh wait, you didn't. All you did was say "AlmasterGM is increasing in scumminess."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I actually can't believe you just said I was floundering. If anyone is floundering here, it's you. You keep coming up with new reasons why I'm scummy THAT WERE NEITHER CLEAR NOR STATED BEFORE.

THE FACT STANDS THAT IN POST POST 260-whatever YOU SAID I WAS SCUMMY WITHOUT A REASON.

THEN YOU LATER SAID THAT I WAS SCUMMY FOR VOTING WITHOUT A REASON.

And now you are changing your story entirely and calling it "waiting for the wagon to build steam," or whatever.

FLAIL AND CONTRADICT MORE, PLZ.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hey UK, how would you feel about an AKR lynch?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@UK - Haha, not EVERYONE who calls me scum is scum. It's just SC and AKR happened to be so blinded by the AWESOMENESS of my scumhunting they had no choice but to flail, go into OMGUS-mode, and otherwise be scummy.

@Zang - stop being noobtown and improve, thx.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKR wrote:There must be a reason that you waited those four posts to vote, that was my point. Goddamn. I thought I was pretty clear about that but whatever.
"But whatever." The greatest concession line of all time.

I'LL TAKE YOUR SURRENDER NOW, GENERAL.
AKR wrote:And I think that RAGECAPS qualifies you for flailing, AGM.
Actually, it doesn't, because posting in CAPS is popular right now and I have done it as both alignments (UK can confirm, so can anyone else who has played with me). Any other reasons?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKnottedRope wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:Hey UK, how would you feel about an AKR lynch?
Your vote is where, again? Which reminds me, your quip about OMGUS is baseless, given that you don't have a vote on me. What was that about floundering? Oh yeah...
I'm asking a player for her opinion on another player. Explain to me how this is floundering.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Requote what I didn't answer and I'll answer it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't see why I have to be voting for you in order to ask if another player would be willing to lynch you. It's called "getting reads" and it's part of mafia.

You're overreacting. Are you scared of being lynched?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

COOLDOG wrote:In a catch up post here I am... I swear this is the most common logical fallacy used on this site. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this. The name of the fallacy is "You Too". While him having a double standard is bad, it does not make your actions any better.
You have totally misunderstood the argument. I am not trying to defend my actions at all. My SOLE point is that AKR has a double standard and is effectively calling himself scum.
AKnottedRope wrote:
CD wrote:@AKR, in your mind who isn't scum, so far acording to you UK, mary, AKM, CooLDoG (love 3rd person *punned*), SC, and zang are all scum according to you. That's about half the town comment?
Nope. My top three are You and AGM just about tied for first with zang being a close third.
This post actually makes me warm up to CooLDoG-town and AKR-scum.

Unvote. Vote: AKR
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Katsuki wrote:Skimmed up to page 14 (kinda glanced over this page).

AT LEAST I FOUND SOME SCUMZ DURING MY CATCH UP.

UNVOTE, VOTE: AGM
No. Try again.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@Mod: Requesting unlimited shot dayvig, please.

Denied.
It's above your security clearance.
Oops, this is a medival themed game.

Err ... the King does not look kindly on your request. Be off with thee ...
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@StrangerCoug - please go back to the cougar avatar, it was much awesomer than your new one.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AKR hasn't posted for a while. That's scummy - he's pretty clearly trying the "lurk and hope the votes go away" tactic.

Nothing else on this page really interests me. All the lurkers need to post. AKR lynch would be cool. Yada yada.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

cool, vote for him.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

All this is irrelevant. AKR is lurking, let's lynch him.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UncertainKitten wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Um...what's the case on AKR? I'm seeing a fairly active contributor after the start of the game. He starts off parroting a lot but comes into his own, as far as I can see.
I'm lazy right now, but a tl;dr version is

1) contradicts himself by doing stuff that he says is scummy
2) lurks when he comes under heavy fire from me
3) hasn't contributed anything of value

the reaction (2) after (1) is what's golden, really.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

UncertainKitten wrote:@AGM: Examples please. Feel free to quote yourself, I've certainly missed stuff.

My ISO of him didn't turn any of this up. He had a bad start but he started to at least seem like he was trying.
It's a fairly long back and forth so it's hard to quote, but it's basically consists of this:
CooLDoG: Hai guyz, im being scummy, lol
AGM:
Vote CooLDoG

AKR: AGM is scum.
AGM: Why?
AKR: You didn't justify why CooLDoG was scummy.
AGM: Neither did you. So basically you're calling yourself scum.
AKR: *FLAIL*
AGM: YOU'RE FUCKING SCUM.
AKR: (I can't talk myself out of this one, but if I lurk long enough maybe AGM will go away)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ERROR: YOU ARE CURRENTLY VOTING FOR THE WRONG PLAYER. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO ARK AND TRY AGAIN.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Zang hasn't actually been scummy, he's just being his usual stupid and useless self. Which sucks, but it's not scummy. AKR, on the other hand, is actively lurking in an attempt to evade a wagon. I guarantee you if AKR was in here posting, he would be 99% of the way to confirmed scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This is the only game he is playing in. He doesn't need to post anywhere else.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

HRMMMMM.

Okay, here's the thing.

I am neighbors with Zang.

Now, you're probably wondering, "well okay, but that doesn't make him town." Normally, this would be true. In this case, however, SHENANIGANS occurred that strongly lead me to believe Zang was town.

This quite frankly crosses the line into what I consider acceptable play. So I've removed it. I'm now going to amend the rule list to include not discussing Timing of any Mod communications. Because quite frankly the assumptions being made in this information could be correct or absolutely wrong. And I'm not going to confirm it either way.

Please also note that this should not be considered a rebuke of AGM. I had a hole in my ruleset. It is now being corrected.

Yes, that justification is borderline unethical. I will also admit there are also a FEW other top-secret things going on right now that might draw me towards Zang-scum instead of Zang-town. But those need time to play out.

Right now, Zang lives. I demand it.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm super dooper town and you know it.

I can get definitely get back on board with a StrangerCoug lynch, though.
Unvote. Vote: StrangerCoug.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

(p.s. I predict SC comes back to the thread and OMGUSs me)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah, I kinda expected a rules amendment after that move. But it would have been playing against my wincon NOT to exploit it, so I don't feel too bad. In any case, the message I wanted to deliver has been delivered.

CoolDoG makes no sense, what else is new?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

The VI level in this game is making me itch.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:06 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

If we lynch the bottom half of LMP's scum/town list, town win is guaranteed.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO YOUR OWN FUCKIN WORK INSTEAD OF REQUIRING US TO SPOON FEED YOU EVERYTHING.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

CooLDoG wrote:@Zang, mind confirming the AGM claim?
This...this...this...

WHAT IS THIS.

Give me ONE SCENARIO where a person in my position would ever FAKECLAIM BEING NEIGHBORS with somebody in Zang's position.

Go on. Give me one.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Zang wrote:agm, to implicate the other person. If you claim neighbor, and I'm a scum neighbor to you. I could claim that I'm not a neighbor and try to implicate you. Done.
So Zang is going to LIE about being a neighbor to incriminate me?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT?

A 1:1 trade is TERRIBLE for scum (and believe me, it'll be a 1:1 trade because the second I flip town Zang becomes confirmedscum in that scenario) under NORMAL circumstances. Add in the fact that I strongly believe Zang is town and other people are siding with me?

YEAH, UNSUSPECTED SCUM DEFINITELY WANT TO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES TO 1:1 WITH A TOWNIE.

YEAHHHHH.

This concludes our episode of "Adventures with a VI: CooLDoG Edition." Join in next time when we talk about how lynching VIs is good for the town! I'm your host, AlmasterGM, signing off - goodnight, and have a VI-free tomorrow!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Zang is Grégoire de Fronsac. I am Mani.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mina wrote:Look, on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that Zang is town? I don't want you to die and then everyone else to incorrectly clear Zang.
As far as my certainty on the read goes ... right now, I'm 90% on Zang being town. I will let you know if that number changes.
LMP wrote:Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
BZZZT. We are lynching StrangerCoug today.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This deadline is in just over 3 days and this game is not going in any defined direction. There are lots of lurkers and people going off on tangents.

I am starting to think that the scum are responsible for this.

We have to lock down on something. The way to do this is by forging an alliance between logical people who will act rationally (AKA TEAM VI SLAYERS) and then forcing one or two VIs to work with us.
LMP, Mina, UK, and Mariyta - list your top 3 scumreads.
We will lynch the person who is most mutually agreeable to all of us.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mariyta: Untrod Tripod, Katsuki, havingfitz
UK: StrangerCoug, Untrod Tripod, ???
AGM: AKR, StrangerCoug, CooLDoG
Mina: ???
LMP: AKR, Untrod Tripod, CooLDoG

Looks like we are currently swinging UNTROD TRIPOD. Not gonna lie, I don't see it...but I'll roll along if necessary. I would absolutely dig StrangerCoug instead, though. And I think LMP could be convinced to move to StrangerCoug.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GhostWriter and UT aren't VIs, but they were playing the LURK-O-MATIC game until extremely recently, which is why they are currently not included. Feel free to prove your worth by being logical and not idiotic (doing a pretty good job thus far).

StrangerCoug is still coasting and being scummy, so he's also out.

I will parse through the rest of the recent walls later. Right now,
V/LA until Sunday.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm back and I agree with UK on all relevant issues.

SC Wagon: FULL STEAM AHEAD.

However there is no fucking way I would choose a no lynch > CooLDoG, soooo if I need to swing at the last minute, I will.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

oooh and look at that scumteam swing to Katsuki.

LOOK AT THEM SWING.

If he flips town the team has pretty much just outed itself.

That said,

Unvote. Vote: Katsuki

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

COOLDOG: SHOOT STRANGERCOUG NOW

NOW.

This plus the Katsuki lynch will be an excellent use of Day 1.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, GreyICE seems like a pretty cool guy.

I'll post more once I find my missing glasses and can actually read the thread properly.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yesssssss more time.
GreyICE wrote:CooLDoG, I will say... take your shot. At whoever you feel is the scummiest.
ABSOLUTELY NOT. COOLDOG WILL SHOOT WHO WE TELL HIM OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL LYNCH HIM EVEN IF HE IS CONFIRMED TOWN.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

StrangerCoug wrote:CooLDoG should most certainly shoot today, but while I'd pick a scummy player on which we're not likely to be able to get a wagon in time if I were him, we want to be careful that the vig kill is not scum-controlled.
I'm pretty sure you meet this description PERFECTLY.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: Force replace CooLDoG

The rules do not allow for player motivated replacements of other players.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:56 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Seriously all this stuff is major lolz.

I am never joining a game with CooLDoG again, ever.

And then the GreyICE breakdown is just hilarious given he was just complaining about how much of an asshole
I
was.

At least my RAGE is justified.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And I don't know if we can do it, but I'm sure as hell going to try.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Alright, Katsuki is at L-1. Good.

Next mission: Get CooLDoG to Vig. His stalling is not making me happy, but as long as he doesn't stall into the deadline, it's fine. havingfitz is a fine shot, I guess - although I'd prefer StrangerCoug. UT is a less-than preferred target, but his death wouldn't make me ANGRY.

Anybody else would probably incite ANGRY.

Incidentally, I also need to analyze GreyICE's posts a little more, seeing as he did replace one of my top scumreads.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

yay daykilling scumz is fun
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:28 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

who cares. havingfitz was a scummy VI and an excellent shot. time to forge forward; no regrets.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

We're not changing wagons to CD. We're lynching Katsuki, who has actually been MORE USELESS than CooLDoG if you think about it. At least CooLDoG shot a VI for us. Katsuki hasn't done shit.

BRING THAT SUN DOWN. I want to get back to my neighbor quicktopic so Zang and I can catch the scumz.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Katsuki wrote:I did not get time to read last night, and will not have time today (tuesday is my busiest day of the week). So if you're gonna lynch, at least give my replacement a chance. Otherwise I'm staying in and hopefully making a difference D2.
Personally, I'd be satisfied with just hedging my bets and going FULL STEAM AHEAD on your lynch.

You already stole my #1 scumread away from me when GreyICE replaced AKR. That's not happening again.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:42 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And the more I think about it, YEAH there is no waaaaay we are not lynching you.

There has been too much TEE HEE IM TOWN LOOKIE going on this game. AKR. CooLDoG. And now you. I don't like it.

Somebody's gonna die.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm really excited to hear this fakeclaim.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

what the fuck do those abilities even mean

what a fuckin fail claim

HAMMER PLOX
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

then why not say that when you first claimed? its not like "seduce" is something we can look up in the wiki. faaaaaake.

no flavor? faaaaaake.

die.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

OH AND NOW UR REPLACING OUT

BYE SCUM.

MoI seems like a nice guy. Let's save him the trouble of finding a replacement by LYNCHING THE CLAIMED SCUM. Yee?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

CD wrote:You putting him at l-1 opens the possibility of a quick hammer...
1 day until deadline.

BEWARE THE QUICKHAMMER.

LOL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

also what the fuck this is a mini

WHY ARE THERE 37 PAGES ON DAY 1
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:Um...MoI...

I think there's an error in your vote count. There are 11 alive. That means it takes 6 to lynch...
Yessssssssssssss.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Helllloooo posting.

Will catch up later today.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ugh, this game keeps getting pushed back. Post coming by tomorrow afternoon (possibly tonight, depending).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Working on a post.

When it hits, it is going to ROCK your socks off.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:33 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fuck.

I had this really, really baller theory all planned out, and just as I was about to slam it down, I went back and found a CRITICAL hole in it that pretty much renders it null

FUUUUUCK. I'm going to have to do a re-read of the last 6 pages now. Should be done by today, but it'll be a lot less sweet than previously planned.

But that doesn't mean we can't have AWESOME TIME WITH AGM:

At the end of the last day, I was "poisoned" by Katsuki. This prevented me from posting in the neighbor quicktopic, the thread ... or doing pretty much anything. It was like an uber roleblock. However, the jailkeep ability meant it also likely protected me. Not to be arrogant, but given that I looked very town yesterday, it is highly likely that the scum targeted me for the NK and it then got stopped by Katsuki.

So there's that.

However, there is also something interesting about this. I was debating whether to come out with this information at first because I had such a strong town-tell on Zang, but I think it's significant enough to be worth it:

Zang is a roleblocker.

If Katsuki is a jailkeeper, that means Zang being town would mean there are two roleblocking abilities on the same time. That seems odd. There's only ONE wrench that gets thrown into the plan:

I know that Magna likes to design setups that question that question the players' core assumptions about mafia.

This may not seem like a big deal, but I assure you, it is absolutely KEY to unlocking this setup. I still have to deliberate, but right now I'm basically weighing which Magna would be more likely to do:

1) Town roleblocker + additional town blocking role.
2) Main character is scum, neighborized town player.

…and then I also have to consider the other [REDACTED] tell from earlier. It's tough, but given Zang's play, I'm leaning towards #2. I just want a LITTLE more time to think about it.

And if anybody dares try and lecture me about not trying to outguess the mod, I will hit them. There is information hidden in this setup, and I am going to find it.

TENTATIVE VOTE: ZANG
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah Zang, I see you browsing the forum.

I'm sorry it had to be this way.

Come to the quicktopic and convince me you are town. Otherwise, I may be forced to turn on you.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:Wait a second. Wait one second. Your QT has daytalk? You mean that the scum can daytalk?
I don't know if the scum have daytalk. I'm not scum. But yes, we neighbors can daytalk.

Not that it's any use - it's mostly just me yelling at Zang. :( If only...
Mari wrote:The main hitch in all of this is if Fronsac is scum, why wouldn't his best buddy Mani be, too?
Yeah, I pulled the ULTIMATE GAMBIT on D1 to save Zang only to bus him the very next day.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GhostWriter wrote:I don't think we can even bother talking about flavor not being right whilst CD lives.
We need to deal with the Zang issue first. If he is scum, he is a roleblocker, which is a bad thing for the town.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mariyta wrote:P-edit: That's not what I'm saying. I've had you pegged as town most of the game. It just doesn't make any sense.
You're forgetting this very important bit of info:
AGM wrote:I know that Magna likes to design setups that question that question the players' core assumptions about mafia.
Making the main character scum and neighborizing him with a townie seems to fit this bill pretty well.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I know the target.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And Zang just posted in the QT to tell me that he's "busy with another game and can't post for a while."

WEEEEHEE.

GreyICE, your analysis is sooooooooo wrong.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also shit I just realized GreyICE effectively called me scum by saying I was lying about getting targeted.

ARE YOU FOR REAL?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GI wrote:PEDIT: AlmasterGM, I don't give a frogs ass if you tell me it's wrong. I want to know why it's wrong. On the other hand, if your report from inside the QT is ANYWHERE near accurate, then Zang is close to triggering the same epic rage I felt at CooLDoG. But why is what I wrote wrong?
O RLY? HERE'S A FEW REASONS FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT:
GI wrote:I see NO EVIDENCE that Katsuki submitted her power. Mine uses the thread. CDs uses the thread. Even assuming Katsuki did NOT use the thread, I don't see any evidence from 2:40 that the power was used.
In case you didn't notice, Katsuki wasn't exactly ON TOP OF THINGS. From the half-baked claim to the lack of flavor to the, oh I don't know, ALL HIS DAYPLAY, are you really surprised that he didn't claim what he was going to do?
Really? Lets examine this one in detail. AGM was blocked from the QT. Therefore he could say NOTHING to Zang. Now, we're supposed to believe that Zang is sitting there, claimed roleblocker. And AGM says nothing to him, all night. And he reports this to his scum buddies. And they decide to shoot AGM? I mean really? Katsuki's ability was JUST CLAIMED.
YES, REALLY.
1) Zang is a moron.
2) He could have been V/LA.
3) Maybe I was just V/LA, or something. he couldn't know.
4) You just said yourself that KATSUKI DIDNT ANNOUNCE USING HIS ABILITY. SO FIRST YOUR STORY IS, "OH, AGM IS LYING ABOUT BEING TARGETED" and then your story is "OH ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT AGM WAS TARGETED." YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
5) Secret tech that you are not allowed to know at this juncture.
GI wrote:AGM was her single top scumread going out. No matter how bad her play was, she knows the drill - on day 1 you Jailkeep on to lock down scum reads, not to protect town reads. He says NOTHING in the QT all night to Zang and... what? They decide to submit a shot on him anyway? The only person who would have the least little idea that Katsuki submitted her power would be Zang - no talking from AGM. And AGM just claimed to be constantly berating Zang. If he didn't post a single thing that night, then... what? Why would they do this? If that's the case, and Zang flips scum I'm just picking the biggest fucking idiots in the entire thread and lynching them sequentially.
Yeah, Katsuki THOUGHT I WAS SCUM. Everyone else thought I was town. So this just HAPPENED to work out in my favor.

AND OH YEAH, are you missing the part where Zang's had SHIT ASS dayplay?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE, don't make me reactive TEAM VI SLAYERS to deal with you.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:22 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:Second, stop telling me I'm flipping my story around because I'm noting inconsistencies. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE NO STORY. Period. NONE! I HAVE NO FUCKING STORY. I AM TELLING YOU THAT YOURS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.
Then pick a story. Here are your two options:

1) I am lying scum. Katsuki didn't jailkeep me, Zang is probably town (and there is a chance he is the one who stopped the kill)
2) I am town telling the truth; Katsuki protected me (and there is a chance that stopped the kill).

We can discuss more once you select your advocacy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

/DODGE.

Don't worry about Zang's target claim, GreyICE. I know what it is, so it'll be out eventually no matter what.

Right now, you need to answer my question. Pick one of the two.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

P.S. Not selecting is INCREDIBLY scummy, so you best do it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Grey.

Just. Answer. The. Fucking. Question.

In a once sentence post. Do it. I don't care if you don't understand why. Just DO IT.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:@GI: What happened to it being good for scum to know who Zang roleblocked?
UK wrote:@GI: What happened to it being good for scum to know who Zang roleblocked?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I normally don't do it and agree it can be annoying, but in this case, it was appropriate.

Honestly, at this point, even if Grey DOES answer the question, it's not going to help his case much. He's been dodging the question because he knows that he's either going to 1) contradict himself or 2) call me scum. Neither of which he can afford to do.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Nice replacement. See the two buddies about to get crushed, evacuate. Yeeeeeaaaaahhh.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote. Vote: GreyICE

For not answering the question.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:and he yells at me and calls me the village idiot
You woudn't be a VI if you would just ANSWER. THE. QUESTION.

And OH WAIT, kicker: I just remembered this guy replaced AKnottedRope. AKA PUBLIC SCUMBAG #1.

Let's lynch this guy. Go.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

He did answer. He said Zang is scum, I am town.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Doesn't matter he's about to get owned, just gimme a few seconds.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

IF IM TOWN AND ZANG IS SCUM...

Then how am I lying about Katsuki, like you say here:
GreyICE wrote:I see NO EVIDENCE that Katsuki submitted her power.
GreyICE wrote:But this entire thing does not add up. It does not add up at all. Something is very, very wrong here.
And if Zang is scum, then why would you be saying this:
GreyICE wrote:But I am not lynching a town roleblocker no matter how fucking worthless because of a case with holes this big in it … but Jesus fucking Christ this theory of AGM's is bad.
Or saying this about my analysis:
GreyICE wrote:This reasoning is shit. I stated that we first assume Katsuki used the Jailkeep ability on you with PM. Even then, you want this heroread that the night kill was submitted on you.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

This is why Grey didn't want to answer the question and was squirming. He knew he would either have to contradict himself and call Zang (probably his buddy) scum, OR call me scum, which would spark a MASSIVE war and probably result in his death.

Neither of which are good things for scum-GreyICE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

CooLDoG wrote:GI is most likely town. No scum can genorate that much emotion and post that much content. If you happen to be scum you get the scummy.
UM, it's called AtE. HELLLOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously, GTFO. UK and I are playing serious hardball mafia with GreyICE right now and we don't need distractions.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:FACT THAT THE SCUM HAVE DAYTALK
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION.
CooLDoG wrote:Your picture is inaccurate. In the Yugioh TCG trap cards are lain on the field and then played face up. The cool black dude is playing ether a monster or a magic card. Alll I'm a saying.
This was actually really funny and I LOL'd.
GreyICE wrote:No, seriously, AGM, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. I said that I don't see good evidence that Katsuki submitted her power. That does not mean "OMG SHE DEFINITELY 100% DIDN'T SUBMIT HER POWER OMG FUCKING LOLZ ETC ETC ETC" It's been one of the FIRST THINGS that bugged me about the UT hammer, it's been one of the things I've been waiting to see who picked up, it's been one of my interesting facts about this game.

You're a fucking obnoxious player who treats anyone questioning them like a personal insult. Apparently we're all supposed to role into this thread and suck your dick every time you post.

Fuck you, asshole.
Can't explain away the contradiction?

Resort to ad hominems.

LOL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

And seriously, who are you to accuse me of being an asshole.

I've been talking about GAMEPLAY. That's all I've ever been talking about. Sure, I've called it good, bad, or whatever. It's all about the game.

You're the one who has to resort to insane levels of cursing and personal attacks.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GI wrote:AGM, I don't have to explain away the contradiction, because there is no fucking contradiction. I don't see any evidence that Katsuki used her power.
Minus ME TELLING YOU SHE DID. Which, if you think I'm town, you should BELIEVE.

You can't play this TEEHEE game where you say I'm town and then subtly call me scum by accusing me of lying. If you think I'm town, then KATSUKI USED HER ABILITY ON ME. THE END.
GI wrote: it's because of the fact that you seriously treat absolutely everyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY agree with you as scum.
Not true. For example, I disagree with Mina calling you town, but she is still town.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #119) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:@AGM: Not sure I see things your way. Can you explain the contradiction?
@AGM: Not reading it as that. It reads as GI changing his read as more information came to light.
What new information became available that could have swung GI?

The problem here is GI keeps trying to pass this off as simple speculation. It's not. I have confirmation that Katsuki targeted me. Thus, GI cannot simultaneously say I am town AND state that Katsuki didn't target me. Which is why he kept trying to dodge the question - he didn't want to pick an advocacy.
GI wrote:P.S. I'm actually glad AGM's super secret tech was a trap on me. If it was ANOTHER fucking power role, I was going to flip a shit.
Way to softclaim.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't see why finding out there might be daytalking scum would switch GI's read of me. If anything, it should have swung him the OTHER way because if I was scum, daytalk would have let me better coordinate this grand gambit he is talking about.

I think the that + evasion + AKR is enough to convict.

I will also lynch Zang. Maybe somebody else if there is a really compelling argument, but right now I see nothing.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Shit, Zang just reminded me of something really important. There's a reason he didn't roleblock StrangerCoug - I told him I was going to be targeting StrangerCoug shortly before the night hit (and right before I got poisoned by Katsuki, it was my last post I think). Since I didn't say anything else in the quicktopic after that, Zang (correctly) presumed he should stay away from SC.

MOREOVER, Zang DID express a suspicion of Mariyta the day before, so it woudn't be a stretch for him to target her instead.

This doesn't necessarily CLEAR Zang, but it does make that point (which is one of the strongest against him) moot. He also did the right thing by clearing this with me in the Quicktopic before blasting out and outing what I was planning to do.

DAMN IT. WHAT TO DO.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

THE MINDFUCKERY OF THIS SETUP. IT IS TOOO MUCH.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Zang is too incompetent. Sometimes I dream at night how easy this game would be if UK was my neighbor instead.
UK wrote:We could always lynch LMP before MoI replaces him ^-^.
What about the SC slot? He's equally scummy and doesn't have the whole LALA MILLER shit attached.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:04 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:Zang: Did AGM claim Vigilante to you in the QT? Yes/No ONLY. No desire to know if he claimed ANYTHING other than that or I guess poisoner
O RLY? Why would I be any more likely to be Vig than Cop? Or Tracker? Or Watcher?

Especially given that there's already a one-shot Vig in this game?

How did you happen upon that train of rolefishing filled thought...hmmm? HMMMM?

Oh that's right, I know. Because
I am Vig
and I DID claim it in the quicktopic and Zang went and told you in the scum quicktopic and then you plotted to KILL ME, but your evil plot was accidentally foiled by Katsuki.

SCUMSLIP. SLIP. SLIP. SLIP.

GreyICE and Zang have both been caught. We can proceed with lynching them at any time.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mod: Please fix quote tags (I really need to start using the preview button)

Done
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ITT: Scum goes into emergency FLAIL MODE
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm pretty sure we've caught the entire scumteam here, folks.
Scum #1: Zang - told GreyICE in the quicktopic I was Vig
Scum #2: GreyICE - accidentally slipped that he knew this information
Scum #3: StrangerCoug - the person I said I was going to Vig; scum tried to kill me immediately to stop that from happening
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:37 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

How do you know what the scumteam's abilities are?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AlmasterGM wrote:How do you know what the scumteam's abilities are?
I am quoting this and posting it again because it is extremely important. GreyICE is claiming to know what abilities the scumteam has.

He has become so desperate to peg me as SK that he is actually claiming. This game.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK, don't worry - I can prove myself as innocent.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

guys I'm not fuckin SK get real here.

I was going to shoot SpyreX but then UK was like no no no I'm bringing in GOOD ANALYSIS, LMP needs to die instead! And it seemed like an OK shot, so I made it. And then GreyICE was like, "blah blah bulletproof" and I wasn't going to waste my shot.

ANYWHO, I'm not even a full Vig. That was all lies. I am half Vig, half doctor (I can do one every other night). I already fullclaimed flavor - I'm Mani, badass indian companion dude.

SO YEAH, MY FULLCLAIM IS DOCTOR NEIGHBOR VIG. Suck on that one for dinner.

Anyway, the OBVIOUS play here is to lynch greyice. Zang's flip makes him confirmed scum.

Vote: GreyICE
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This fact that SpyreX buys into this whole thing just makes me extremely sorry I didn't shoot him. I've been pro-town as hell, but then the minute I catch scum on a slip it's all BLAH BLAH BLAH AGM IS SERIALKILLER.

SCUM: GREYICE PLUS SPYREX

You're welcome.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #134) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:58 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I agree, which is why I didn't shoot him. I wanted to have a little fun in this game and not just be like, "lol look at all these VIs."

Anyway, the "confirmed" thing is that I am half-doctor. I can also choose not to shoot. I think both of those things point strongly in the direction of me being town and not SK.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #135) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, the fact that the person who called me SK had just claimed scum, the person backing him up is likely scum, and I've been hella town this whole game.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #136) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX wrote:OF course, you may be able to break this wide open if you went off the cuff and didn't protect CD N1
...what?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #137) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I didn't protect anyone N1, I was "poisoned" N1 (aka jailkept).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #138) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Can we at least all agree that GreyICE is CONFIRMED SCUM?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

How is he not fuckin confirmed scum. Zang told him I was Vig in the QT and then GreyICE slipped in the thread.

If that's not confirmed then I don't know what is (minus cop).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

lol at full panic mode

you are the one who has been going into full panic mode this whole game.

accused of being scum? CAPS LAWKE RAGE A TON OF INSULTS.

make a scumslip? ACCUSE VIG OF BEING SK.

lol whats next?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:39 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

You thought ZANG was SK? That makes even less sense. Given that there were ZERO KILLS on N1, why would you have any inclination to believe there was a SK?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

asdf

first AKR slipped through my fingers

And now GreyICE TOO???!?!?!

AARJA)JFiojw3EJ[OKDS"KZ NO. NO NO.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

UT changing his tune that fast is scummy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And GreyICE I'm not just SK, I'm half SK half Doctor who can choose not to kill lol wait what
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GI wrote:AGM - nice claim. I'm sure you'll doctor tonight and not kill. Wonder what the odds are of doctoring the NK? Even if you do, this is the sort of game where Neighbors don't show up on the flip. Wouldn't be the first weird-ass SK role I've seen. I'm going off your play - you've been dancing and screaming about how town you were since early day 1. And lurking. Lurking and yelling about how awesomely townie you are without catching one scum?
I HAVE to doctor tonight, I can only use each ability every other night (I guess I could do nothing, but that seems pointless).

What does the "neighbor" thing have to do with any of this?

And where was I lurking??

Throw more random attacks at me, pl0x.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mina wrote:So AGM's claim is plausible, although it doesn't fit the pattern of the other roles.
…What? It fits perfectly. It's a hybrid role, just like Katsuki, CooLDoG Zang.
Mina wrote:AGM, question. Why weren't you immediately suspicious of CD when he claimed one-shot dayvig?
Because I was every-other-day Vig and one-shot Vig is confirmable, so I saw no reason to raise a scene.
Mina wrote:Also, did Zang post any reads in the QT?
No, he was useless as hell. The entire QT is literally just me yelling, "POST" or "DO THIS" or "DON'T DO THAT"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I claimed Vig on the 24th of January. Zang responded to my claim (and I confirmed it) on the 26th.

Also, I am summarizing the entire QT below, for your convinence and analysis purposes (it actually might be useful). Any bolding is mine.

ME: *pleasantries*
ZANG: *pleasnatries*
ME: Claim pl0x
ME: P.S. DON'T LURK. I think neighbors = we are both town.
ZANG: I'm going to lurk. I'm not claiming bc you aren't confirmed town.
ME: Is SC scum?
ME: If I survive today I will Vig
ZANG: I didn't know we could daytalk. I don't want to vote SC; Vig him instead.
ME: *confirm I'm Vig*
ME: I'd rather shoot a lurker; lets lynch him
ME: I have a badass plan we can use tonight
ZANG: Vig Katsuki or AKR
(this is important because it tell us who Zang wanted me to Vig

ME: Let's lynch AKR instead
ZANG: Lurking isn't scummy
(lol)

ME: You are going to die. Claim so I can decide whether to try and save you.
ZANG: Roleblocker claim.
ME: Smells scummy. Fullclaim plz.
ZANG: No other abilities. I am town.
ME: *long series of me deliberating in the thread, and then deciding Zang is likely town*
(whoosh)

ZANG: Irrelevant banter
ME: I'm vigging SC tonight
POSION/NIGHT HITS
ZANG: *asks me what my master plan was. I don't respond*
ME: I was poisoned, fuck it. Who did you roleblock?
ZANG: Mariyta.
ME: *hot tech plan to lynch Mariyta*
ZANG: *asks if I have other abiliites*
ME: LOL I HAVE SOOO MANY POWERZ MUAHAHAHAH
ME: Wait, Katsuki flipped Jailkeeper, which means two town RBs. FISHY. PLUS NK WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS VIG? DIEDIEDIEDIE.
ZANG: /dodge and WIFOM
ME: DIE
ZANG: more wife. Im gonna claim
ME: STFU I'm interrogating GreyICE
ZANG: *ignores my request and claims anyway*
(oh look at that, more connections between these two scumbags).

ME: FFFFFUUU
ZANG: lol I RB'd Mariyta because you said you were vigging SC
ME: HMMM HMM TRUE

/end thread
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, I edited out a lot of the pointless posts where it was just me raging.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mina wrote:AGM, again, you can doctor-protect on odd nights and vig on even?
It isn't an "odd/even" thing, it's an every-other night thing. In other words, I can't use the same ability on consecutive nights. I can alternate doctor/kill/doctor/kill or kill/doctor/kill/doctor or kill/nothing/kill/doctor. Whatever I want, so long as I don't use the same action twice in a row without a break.
UT wrote:1. Did you get some kind of mod note saying you were poisoned?
Yes, I got a note from MoI saying that I had been poisoned. There was included flavor. He said I couldn't post in the thread, the QT, or submit any actions until D2.
UT wrote:2. Would it not be reasonable to assume that Zang RB'd you last night if you didn't get poisoned?
That would be very reasonable, but MoI specified that I had been poisoned, so I know it wasn't Zang.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mina wrote:But then I realized that on the contrary, were I a scum neighbour with a player who claimed vigilante, I'd assume he was telling the truth. So scum would have probably been hesitant to wagon you, since they'd know your role was provable anyway and you'd wriggle out of a lynch. And who would want to provoke a vig? It wouldn't be until CooLDoG's claim that they might suspect you were a SK. (Amusingly, that would make my guess of T vs. T, T and probably T accurate. )
This is exactly what I'm talking about with regards to GreyICE. His sudden arrival at the conclusion that I was Vig --> SK makes a LOT more sense from a scum perspective than a town one.

As far as me actually being SK goes, I am not. However, let's suppose for a second that I am, just to humor the situation. 1) Since I am alternating killer, I am not an immediate threat. 2) I can choose not to kill, which I will do if everyone wants. 3) I have an ability that can help the town (doctor). 4) When the (probable) three scum are dead, town will win and you will see I was right. If for some reason game is not over, bam you know where to look right away.

GreyICE's "omg AGM lynch neeeeeded soooooon" rhetoric is designed to buy more time for the scum. They are already down because of Katsuki's poisoning - let's not spoil that advantage by lynching me.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE, what the FUCK are you even talking about.

i wasn't going to doctor SC, I was going to Vig him. But then I got roleblocked. SO I DIDN'T. Why does that NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

Also, please go ahead and post in MOAR CAPS SO YOU LOOK EVEN MOAR DESPERATE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mariyta wrote:I think some people have gotten confused over whether you're even/odd or "every other night." If you're even/odd, then you'd have to have doced on N1. But if you're every other night, I'm assuming you could choose whether to vig or doc last night, which would then lock you in for the rest of the game. Am I correct?

Eagerly awaiting GreyICE's case on me. I hope he goes to the QT and gets Zang's suspicions too, since I never got a case then, either.
The latter, yes. I chose to Vig last night, which essentially locked me in for the rest of the game (I could technically switch it up by submitting no action for a night, but there doesn't seem to be much point in that).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:Hi UT. Good job unvoting your scumbuddy.
UK wrote:Anyway, he's at L-2 right now, so I won't put him at L-1 yet.
I agree that UT is scummy, but this is still ironic.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #154) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I can't decide whether this whole tirade is last minute distancing or really, really bad flailing.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #155) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GW apparently requested replacement in another game, so that should probably happen.

Reading the rest of WHAT'S HAPPENIN now.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #156) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:Sorry Spy. Unvote, Vote SpyreX
Oh no. No no no. 1) You convinced me to keep my shot OFF SpyreX just so we could send him to the noose immediately? No. 2) GreyICE is the confirmed scum here, thx. 3) GreyICE is claiming BP, which means he is lynched first, pl0x.

Not that your vote is BAD. It is just not correctly timed.

UT has pretty much pulled a complete 180 and gone from being the local moron scum to very smart and likely town.
UT wrote:Also tomorrow if AGM still lives we can discuss who he is going to kill, so we have that to look forward to.
I already took one suggestion from the town (LMP). If I live two days from now, I'm shooting who I please. People I will shoot currently include:

SpyreX

Mina's vote on Ghost Writer is not productive. He is no more likely to be scum than town because he always flakes. Pressure will also not affect him. Plz put vote on scum.
SpyreX wrote:That better not be a bi-directional statement.
One-directional. You are not flailing and I am very much enjoying your contributions.

Unfortunately, you are still scum by association BUUUT that can't be helped.
UK wrote:@UT: I'd lynch GI now. Bugged by AKR and GI's activity has oscillated between useful and insane.
Good, then lets gogogoogogogogoog.
GreyICE wrote:stuff
You know, here's something we never discussed: HOW FUCKIN SCUMMY GREYICE'S CLAIM IS. Bulletproof governor? WTF kind of town role is that? Given the setup (especially from my perspective, knowing that my claim is legit), that claim is HELLA more likely to be scum than town.
SpyreX wrote:Him or me.

Today. Decide. Go.
How about him then you.

See this is what Im talking about with the last second distancing. SpyreX+GreyICE scumteam is trying to force a dichotomy between the two. That way, when GI inevitably flips scum, our mind will automatically put the other one into the town category.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Mina wrote:AGM, question. Why did you vote Katsuki on D1 even as you said the people wagoning him were probably scum? And you SERIOUSLY killed LMP because you trusted UK's judgment so much that you went against your own certainty that you'd nailed the scumteam?
I don't regret Katsuki - he was a scumbag, even if the people voting for him were too.

I didn't kill SpyreX because I actually thought he would add some awesome to the game. I also figured LMP should be dealt with eventually, having claimed miller and all. I also had this sneaking memory in the back of my head of xReck saying, "Minis are for pulling gambits," which made me suspect the miller claim might be fake.

So, in one sense, I'm sorry for not Vigging SpyreX because I think he's scum, but on the other hand, I'm not because it made the game better.
Mina wrote:Also, AGM, why did you only claim the vig part of your role to Zang?
Because even though I thought he was town, he was still an idiot and not to be trusted with key information. I actually had a whole master plan I intended to execute that involved Zang claiming Vig and then me protecting him, buuuut that never panned out.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #157) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UncertainKitten wrote:And yeah, I saw that. Not sure I care because promises are cheap. I've gotten away with the "If X happens, lynch me." And gotten out of it. I know you at least have that ability too SpyreX.

You also know we have to lynch AGM tomorrow if GI flips scum.

But I bet you knew that, didn't you?
ok seriously this is getting old.

GreyICE IS THE FLAILING SCUM. WHY ARE WE LISTENING TO HIS OBVIOUS PLEAS AT BUYING TIME FOR THE SCUM.

If there are 3 dead scum and the game is still going, you can lynch me 50 times. But I guarantee that is not going to happen.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #158) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

also as a last note: this is a mini and we are on page 60. I love posting and all but there is really no reason for all this stalling. GreyICE IS THE LYNCH. SpyreX is the buddy. Everybody else (even Ghost Writer) is moot. We aren't counterwagoning. So I really don't see why everybody needs to be like BLAH BLAH BLAH. It's just giving more chances for the scum to wiggle and obfuscate what has already been determined.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #159) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:@AGM: Did you miss the part where I want my opinions backed by a vote, BUT I plan to lynch GrayIce today? Just I'm not going to put him at "LOL QUICKLYNCH!!!" range? Until we're certain we want to end the day?

Yeah, you missed that part.
Yes I did miss that BUT if you see my above post, I am ready to end the day.
@AGM: I might actually consider that. (Lynching both scum then you). Depends on how confident I am after GI flips scum.

Fair nuff?
Very fair.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #160) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

wait what's happening, did I miss something?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #161) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

No seriously, what's going on?

Don't toy with meeeeee.

I've only drank what was put in front of me. The obvious.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #162) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Who is GreyICE's buddy then?

I'm just saying - SC's play was blah. Then you bust out ready to gun me down with that scum theory of me being SK. But then I turn that on its head so you and GI go to PLAN B: GI flails and goes into Mega Uber Distancing Mode.

But if MAGIC is going to happen that changes my mind, let the fireworks start.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #163) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

And remember, I have STRONG reasons to believe SC was scum. If he was town, why wouldn't the scumteam just let me run around vigging townies?

No. They wanted to kill me because my initial list of targets was accurate. That list included AKR (aka GreyICE) and SC (aka SpyreX).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #164) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hmm...Zang claimed he roleblocked Mari, though. Isn't it kinda risky to (fake)claim roleblocking your partner?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #165) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX bustin out the timestamp tech.

That's hawt. I dig.

Let's roll.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #166) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:Heh. That's funny, AGM doesn't want too much attention drawn to how flaily that particular conversation was (remember the bit where you asked how I could possibly know that you didn't use watcher powers on StrangerCoug?).

And this from the person who says the neighbor QT is 80% him raging at how fucking horrible Zang was lurking and how bad his play was.
Don't want to draw attention? We can draw MAXIMUM ATTENTION to it. It's the place where you confirmed yourself as scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #167) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

oh god
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #168) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

check out that original playerlist and then the playerlist now.

this game has improved by like 100000x.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #169) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mari wrote: don't play mafia to be treated like a moron and insulted at every turn, and that's what happens when Fate and SpyreX play together. I've already replaced out of another game with them and had plans to call it quits after this game. I guess this just speeds up my retirement. Which makes me really sad, because I was actually enjoying this game a lot.
Mmmm GreyICE wasn't dishing out enough of this for you?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah, we've pretty much just spent 60 pages completely cleaning house.

We can now play real mafia. Hooray.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

<3 Fate.

The sanity level of this game just increased by x100. GreyICE had us on the express train to Crazyville (Population: GreyICE and the rest of the scumteam), but now we are back on track.

Lynch SpyreX + GreyICE. Win game. It's that simple.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I actually really like that the scum think I am SK / want me as the mislynch. It means I can keep on living and pwnzorzing scumz.

Anywho, Grey is scum, so once again, I don't see why we need to turn this game into a 100+ fucking pages. Where are the votes? Let's just lynch him already.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yessssss.

I cannot wait for the glory that will follow this moment.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

lolz.

bye bye scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #175) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: SpyreX

MASSIVE distancing from GreyICE yesterday after Grey was outed. Also, StrangerCoug.

Not that it matters. Whoever doesn't die is getting A BULLET tonight.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #176) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

*CORRECTION: They will be "tomahawked," not shot with a bullet.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #177) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

god UK I'm not the fuckin SK.

but whatever, so long as we lynch scum first there will be no harm done because game will be over.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #178) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE said I was SK because he went into FLAIL MODE and needed to save his buddy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #179) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Wait, Fate - for realz?

Care to share the exact details of what you've got?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #180) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

P.S. If this is for realz you are my hero forever <3
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #181) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

lol ok nvm

everybody back to spyrex
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #182) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

wait unless this is los copos for realz

THERE WAS A GODFATHER

THAT MEANS

BY GOD
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UKKKKKKKKK

HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #184) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vote: UK
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #185) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I mean,
Unvote. Vote: UK
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #186) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

We fought along side each other this whole game.

We yelled at people.

We lynched VIs.

We caught scum.

It was all so perfect.

...and then this.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #187) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

What does he gain by lying?

If you flip town he gets shot and/or lynched.

There is a godfather. Fate being a cop and having a guilty makes perfect logical sense.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK, you don't need to resort to namecalling.

Seriously, explain what Fate gains from lying about this.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

You.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #190) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Uh, yeah. Why?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #191) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ooook, I don't see how that negates the guilty you have on UK.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #192) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unless it's some sort of twisted Macho Cop where if you get protected your results get fucked.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #193) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

You guys are putting too much stock into GreyICE actually BELIEVING I was an SK. I actually doubt he believed that at all - remember, he BLATANTLY LIED in the thread about me talking to Zang in the QT that night. He knows I actually did no such thing. The whole SK thing was a gambit to buy a mislynch.

And even if GreyICE was a loon, SpyreX has probably arrived at the correct conclusion - that I'm not SK and I'm not bulletproof.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #194) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:AGM CONFIRM RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT YOU CAN'T SELF-PROTECT.
Confirmed.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #195) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

@Spy: Again, GI confirmed you all ran into a failed kill on AGM. He FURTHER confirmed AGM was talking to Zang through the night. Could be WIFOM, but I think the fact you are disregarding this bodes not well.[/quote]
HE DIDN'T CONFIRM SHIT. HE LIED ABOUT THIS IN ORDER TO MAKE HIS CASE APPEAR STRONGER.
UK wrote:@AGM: How about we just ignore the fucking SK thing? In the end it actually doesn't matter, does it? When we lynch scum today, the game will end or it won't.
Oh look at that sweet, sweet double-talk.

At the beginning of the post its all, "GI confirmed Zang was talking to AGM!" AKA AGM must be lying AKA AGM must be SK!

Then it's all:

"LOL SK doesn't even matter!"

NOPE.

NOPE

NOOOOPE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #196) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

FIXED QUOTE TAGS:
UK wrote:@Spy: Again, GI confirmed you all ran into a failed kill on AGM. He FURTHER confirmed AGM was talking to Zang through the night. Could be WIFOM, but I think the fact you are disregarding this bodes not well.
HE DIDN'T CONFIRM SHIT. HE LIED ABOUT THIS IN ORDER TO MAKE HIS CASE APPEAR STRONGER.
UK wrote: @AGM: How about we just ignore the fucking SK thing? In the end it actually doesn't matter, does it? When we lynch scum today, the game will end or it won't.
Oh look at that sweet, sweet double-talk.

At the beginning of the post its all, "GI confirmed Zang was talking to AGM!" AKA AGM must be lying AKA AGM must be SK!

Then it's all:

"LOL SK doesn't even matter!"

NOPE.

NOPE

NOOOOPE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #197) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SpyreX wrote:The best part is it really doesn't matter AND if AGM is the mysterious SK (he's not) G-to-the-G.

AGM:

Tonight. You shoot me. Deal?
Deal.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #198) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

So you believe I'm the SK?

But I'M THE MORON?

LOL NO.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #199) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Either way is fine.

And even if NEITHER of you are scum, we should have one more lynch after this one.

Meaning we've got three sweet, sweet chances to get rid of scum.

Seems pretty straight forward to me. I don't see a reason why UK can't die as a part of that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”