Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think Kats is at L-2 now. I need to look back at his ISO, but I'll likely prefer a UT lynch, especially after that "choo-choo-choo" as he called it. Kat should claim, so we can move on and lynch UT before deadline.

@Mina: My main reason for wanting to lynch CD was policy. But I've always hated policy lynches and after a bit more thought, putting irritation aside, lynching someone you're confident is town just because they irritate you is not good play.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Yeah, it's a shame I didn't post a reason.

The rest of your "points" are junk, HF, and you are also pretty much exceeding me in the realm of ad hom. I really feel no reason to continue any discourse with you til you clean up your act. Thank you ^-^.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 am

Well, the thing is, I already know you've started to be wrong here, Katsuki :P. Just consider it a light hearted comment, not something I'd actually pursue as evidence.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hi everyone, replacing in!

Unvote

Want to give this thread a thorough readthrough. Really liked the look of this game!

btw, UK, what is up with the Gurren Lagann glasses? I've seen like a bunch of people with those, and I remain very confused. It's some injoke I missed, right?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 am

It's probably my fault, actually ^-^. One of the games I modded a long time ago had me create an arbitrary rule that everyone in the game had to put Kamina Glasses in their avatar or be insulted by me in every post. It sorta became a meme from there.

And I'm so sorry you thought this game looked good. It will give you a headache by page 17.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

You better read quick! Deadline is tomorrow. No pressure or anything. :)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

well looks like I did find a little time to post this morning, I can't post any more today so you will have to go off of this.

I think I had better own up and make a full claim, since everybody seems to want it.
I'm a town tracker, one-shot non-day-ending day-vig.

And look how quick the cat wagon built up! And who is also hopping on that wagon? UT! All other wagons can go to hell. Kat, in my opinion, is a mislynch. Look how quick it is building up.

unvote, vote: UT
after a wank.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 am

Post by GreyICE »

UncertainKitten wrote:It's probably my fault, actually ^-^. One of the games I modded a long time ago had me create an arbitrary rule that everyone in the game had to put Kamina Glasses in their avatar or be insulted by me in every post. It sorta became a meme from there.

And I'm so sorry you thought this game looked good. It will give you a headache by page 17.
Yeah, this is my page 10 break. Fortunately, the drama seems to be winding down.

Anyway, that sounds pretty cool. Though I'd be insulted by you every post, I can't imagine Lain with those glasses ;)

I'm going to do a wall post to summarize my thoughts when I'm done here. Don't worry, I intend to beat the deadline!
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Whom are you replacing, GreyICE?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 am

CD, shoot someone. Now that you've claimed, it's virtually certain you'll be NK'd. Hell, shoot UT, there's enough support for his death.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

AKnottedRope. I'm on page 15 and the drama is back full bore. I need to read some ISOs, but I have some decent reads.

So far, honestly CooLDoG seems like the stereotypical 'day 1 mislynch.' This player named ShadoWolf I've encountered twice was really good at drawing them too. His claim above isn't too far off JoaT, which is an awsome role to have around (although the name is weird... maybe it's inexperience on this site, but do day vigs typically end days? If not, why is there that clause?). I really don't support lynching him today.

I have more reads, but I want to sit down and get my thoughts together, and finish the next 13 pages. Just wanted to give my input on the current situation.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh poo, just hit some drama about this:

Unvote: AlmasterGM

That formatted correctly?

Your previous Unvote was also correct. Unvoting a specific player is only incorrect if you weren't actually voting of that player. A generic Unvote is alway valid.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

UncertainKitten wrote:CD, shoot someone. Now that you've claimed, it's virtually certain you'll be NK'd. Hell, shoot UT, there's enough support for his death.
I knew I liked you. Take out UT, then we can focus on someone else after he flips. Now I gotta go figure out who. Maybe HF.
-Susan Ertz

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Mina »

Fast wagon =/= guaranteed mislynch. The reason the Katsuki wagon is building up so quickly is because a lot of people are unhappy with both the CooLDoG and StrangerCoug wagons, and are compromising on someone who's contributed nothing and is difficult to read.

The one vote on the wagon that I could see from scum is Untrod Tripod's, because somethig about his justification felt off, and it's very weird how he went from StrangerCoug, to CooLDoG, to. To be honest, though, something about his attitude this game feels like snippy town to me. He wouldn't be my choice for a day vig.

That said, Katsuki's drunken attack on UK makes me second-guess myself. I feel kind of bad for having not at least pointed out which stances of his felt wishy-washy and insincere. Still much prefer his lynch to SC's or CD's, though.

CD, claim your character name and flavour as well.

Also, I read through a few ISOs (didn't get a chance to vote). To be honest, I'm actually a lot more suspicious of AKR and LMP right now (wonder if they could be distancing). I'll explain more why this evening, because my break is over. Oh, and GreyIce, I'd be interested in hearing why you suspect AGM.

Ha ha. Um...sooooo. We don't have time for yet another last minute wagon on GreyICE, do we. <_< I can make an actual case on him this evening.

havingfitz, you answered your own question to me in that post. UncertainKitten said she'd compromise on a UT or havingfitz lynch. So I voted you. Then I changed my mind after reading Katsuki's ISO and realizing that the towntell could be faked.

Mariyta, I was asking more why Katsuki was no longer in your top three.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote: Mariyta, I was asking more why Katsuki was no longer in your top three.
Oh, I thought you were talking about CD. As for Kats, I keep flip-flopping on how I feel about him. So that put him just after HF, and kind of tied with AKR. AKR had a brief period of where he had some good posts, then flaked again. And so far, Grey's posts are giving me a meh feeling.
-Susan Ertz

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ayiyiyiyi.

Okay, first I apologize for whatever my predecessor was doing. I'm not a huge fucking fan of AGM's unrelenting dickery to pretty much everyone, but he reads pretty fucking town to me, so I have literally no fucking clue what my vote was doing there. I can only think OMGUS, really, although that's a stupid overused phrase. In any case, it was a fucking anti-town place for the vote to be, so... whatever. Now, reads.

Town

AlmasterGM - he seems mostly town to me - if 'town asshole.' If I had one reservation, it would be the unrelenting lurker hunting, but I am no fan of lurkers myself. They bring down the game, and there always,
always
is scum hiding in the lurkers. Period. So it might be an easy target for scum, but they're also going to end up eating their buddies, sooner or later. Between that, the neighbor bit, yeah, town.

Mina - starved for time, yes, but the quality posting she's delivering to the thread more than make up for it. One of them she apologizes for how little time she has - then proceeds to offer more insight than the three PREVIOUS PAGES. I have to love posting like that.

Leaning Town

CooLDoG - Okay, I'm putting this one up here because it seems so controversial. But he reads town to me. There's no daytalk in this, right? (If there is, please ignore everything after this). But what I'm seeing is a distinct lack of scumcoaching. There's no buddies hopping up to defend him. (okay, now you can pay attention again, because the rest isn't related to daytalk) And he's what, the one-shot assassin if he's scum? I can't imagine him claiming that power and not being able to back it up. The assassin has literally infinite power to screw with the town - I mean imagine we're in LyLo and... bang! Or we think we have a lynch before LyLo and... bang! MyLo it is! I mean what an awesome ability to fuck us up. I cannot believe that he has a role that powerful, and his scumbuddies are content to see him under a bus, especially in a town this ripe with lurkers and shitposting. Tracker too? Tracker is provable. If he tracks any townie with powers, then he'll get a provable result, and that'll make him confirmed.

Maybe it's just a stupid made up claim by scum flailing around before they die. I don't see it, I don't like it, and I don't buy it.

Mariyta - I'm not reading her as overwhelmingly thrilled by the drama, but she seems to be doing her best to help. I don't agree CooLDoG is scum, but if I tried to lynch everyone I ever had a disagreement with, I'd be useless and catch zero scum.

LynchMePlease - Ugh, I just gut him as town. See, I hate that when other people say it, but it really is the truth. He guts as town to me.

Neutral

HavingFitz - I think he might be on to something with UK, I'll elaborate later. But his moderately low volume of posting and sloppy lack of insistence means it really comes off as much distancing as an actual good case.

Katsuki - . I think I need to quote her on Fitz: "I have no impression of him at all this game. Hell I wouldn't know he was in this game without looking at VC." Yeah, you have more drunk posts and random one or two liners, but...

StrangerCoug - Okay, yeah, I have no idea. I'm going to sheep someone else on this, I'm not sure I'd be able to read him if he was posting three times what he does... and that's obviously not happening.

Ghostwriter - this one has to be the hardest decision I've ever made. I've gone back and forth on sticking him into the leaning scum category like five times. But something just holds me back. I have no idea what. His weird tunnel, the fast vote switch, none of it looks good. I'm saying neutral, for now.

Leaning Scum

UK - this has to be the most bloodthirsty post I've seen in the thread: "CD, shoot someone. Now that you've claimed, it's virtually certain you'll be NK'd. Hell, shoot UT, there's enough support for his death." So CD shoots, and what? Hits UT? And then she NKs him? It was leaning scum even before that post, but that was just... the shit? Directing town power to kill people (please don't hit me or my buddies!), claiming NK certainty in order to provide pressure, etc? No. I do not like this, Sam I am. If UT flips town, I'm going to just move this to the "Scum" category on the "don't hit my buddies" principle.

Fucking Lurkers, Trix are for Posters

Zang, UT - both of these are worse than Fitz, SC, and Katsuki rolled into one. I fucking am certain that those five names, AT LEAST one flips scum, and my bet would be two. The Zang neighbor thing is the ONLY thing that makes UT worse, and that itself is the ONLY thing that is keeping UK out of the straight scum category at this point. Are these two new and maybe not used to the flow of this game, in terms of aggressiveness? Nah, seriously, fuck that noise. Something is scummy around here. Seriously, these two? What. The. Fuck.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

COOLDOG: SHOOT STRANGERCOUG NOW

NOW.

This plus the Katsuki lynch will be an excellent use of Day 1.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote: Mariyta - I'm not reading her as overwhelmingly thrilled by the drama, but she seems to be doing her best to help. I don't agree CooLDoG is scum, but if I tried to lynch everyone I ever had a disagreement with, I'd be useless and catch zero scum.
Don't quite understand this. I think CD is town, not scum. And you're damn right I'm not overwhelmingly thrilled by the drama. There's been a lot of drama in many of my games. Enough to make a girl go mad. As for your gut on LMP, what do you think of the miller claim? That's been a very controversial point.

And I disagree with you on your UK comment. I think it's a good idea for CD to use his vig today. Especially if he uses it on UT. That will free us up to find another scum. There is a good chance that CD will die tonight anyway. Scum tend to hit the confirmed (or somewhat confirmed) townies.

Now where are you going to place your vote? Deadline is tomorrow.
-Susan Ertz

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 am

That's...really rather fatuous, GrayICE. I mean, your gloss on me reads careless as hell. The rest of it isn't really that amazing, either.

Not sure if I think you're scum, but I don't think you're very good at mafia.

Then again walls don't really impress me anyway. Maybe your future posting will be more sensical.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 am

SC would also be a good shot, yes. I just figured more people were hot on killing UT. To be honest, we should be voting for who CD kills, but GUESS WHAT!? We have ONE DAY and I doubt we'll get anything organized fast enough. I assume everyone is going to throw in a "shoot X" opinion, so I threw in mine.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, GreyICE seems like a pretty cool guy.

I'll post more once I find my missing glasses and can actually read the thread properly.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

GreyIce replaces AKnottedRope. Please join me in welcoming him.

Deadline is being extended 72 hours due to the replacement..

I will have a new deadline clock posted tonight.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:21 am

Ah, we have more time. This is a good thing. NOW I think we have time to vote on CD's shot.

Any objections to said plan?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:32 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

CooLDoG should most certainly shoot today, but while I'd pick a scummy player on which we're not likely to be able to get a wagon in time if I were him, we want to be careful that the vig kill is not scum-controlled.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Nice. Another 3 days, so we're good to go.

I still think UT is the best lynch, if CD doesn't shoot him. I'd say CD should shoot who CD wants to shoot, but I'm pretty sure he'd pick LMP, and I don't want LMP to be shot, so I say shoot one of HF, GreyICE, or Kats.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”