UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:06 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Because it's entirely possible he deduced you were a vig from behavior? Naw, that never happens.

Why are you even arguing with me? I'm not opposed to a GI lynch, I just want to think things through when I have time to look at things.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 3.0 - As of Post 1326

Untrod Tripod (0) -
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
Spyrex (0) -
GreyICE (1) - AlmasterGM
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (7) - Untrod Tripod, Mariyta, Spyrex, GreyICE, Uncertain Kitten, Mina, GhostWriter

The Current deadline in Februrary. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 8 alive - 5 are required to lynch and 3 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All good currently.

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

AlmasterGM wrote:Also, the fact that the person who called me SK had just claimed scum, the person backing him up is likely scum, and I've been hella town this whole game.
:roll:

Which is why you went into full panic mode and told me that you could have watchered StrangerCoug, and there's no way I could have figured out your action was a kill? Dude, your hella town posts were what clued me in in the first place.

SpireX, UK, I assume that the fact that we're best off lynching scum today is because AGM's shot could go into scum, and that would hand us the win on a silver platter, whereas 4:2 mylo/3:2 LyLo with 2 NKs has no such chance?

@UK: That was in response to the "Scum have fakeclaims" business.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

lol at full panic mode

you are the one who has been going into full panic mode this whole game.

accused of being scum? CAPS LAWKE RAGE A TON OF INSULTS.

make a scumslip? ACCUSE VIG OF BEING SK.

lol whats next?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

BTW, I could expand on the full logic. The reason I asked Zang the question was that it was that it was fairly straightforward, but I was scared I had made a dumb mistake in my speculation. But the TLDR was that I was about 70% on him being the SK until he flew in here blowing up and panicking in response to my question. Then it hit about 99%
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT -

Mina has an upcoming V/LA starting on the 20th and lasting through the 28th.

In her absence Albert B. Rampage will be temporarily filing her spot.

I will not alter the Vote-Counts or front page to reflect this temporary arrangement.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:39 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

You thought ZANG was SK? That makes even less sense. Given that there were ZERO KILLS on N1, why would you have any inclination to believe there was a SK?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

SpyreX wrote:UT may, in fact, be scum (there was a happy moment and a throwaway vote on Zang I don't like).
This point is bad and you should feel bad. Yeah, I'm Zang's obvbuddy, THAT'S WHY I STARTED THE CASE ON HIM. Right. Makes perfect sense.
Mina wrote:Untrod Tripod, when you hammered Katsuki, did you know that he had an ability he wanted to use?
Way to totally miss the point. I didn't think Katsuki was town. And even if Katsuki was town, I had every confidence that if he got off the ability it would do damage to the town. Why WOULDN'T I hammer in that situation? This is very simple, and it was very simple the other time(s?) that it's been asked of me and I gave this exact same answer.

With all due respect to AGM, I think analyzing the Zang wagons are more fruitful places to find scum than lynching GI for his "scumslip". Even if it was a scumslip, I think GI's play has had enough "LOL WUT" moments that you can't count that as a bona fide scumslip. Hell, we might even find GI in a bad place on those wagons (oh wait, completely avoiding it then WHOOPS "accidental" hammer)

I'll have to do a closer re-read to determine that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yo
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

asdf

first AKR slipped through my fingers

And now GreyICE TOO???!?!?!

AARJA)JFiojw3EJ[OKDS"KZ NO. NO NO.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote:Mariyta, can you explain Zang ? His claiming Mani to AGM means scum have fakeclaims.
AGM claimed Mani, not Zang. Fronsac was the main guy and Mani was his sidekick. Fronsac was sent by the pope or king or whoever it was to find and kill the beast. He didn't find the beast to begin with, but Mani did (and was killed for it). Some soldier or something found a huge wolf that they killed and claimed was the beast, but Fronsac refused to believe it. For that, he was captured and then Sylvia poisoned him, making him appear dead. She rescued him and together they exposed and arrested the brotherhood and killed Jean-Francois. Then they found the beast, who had been wounded, and killed it (it wasn't a beast. It was just a lion who Jean-Francois had perverted).

Chronologically I think this is a little jumbled but this is a pretty good summary. Way to spoil the coolest twists in the movie Mari :P

I think for AGM to be an SK, he'd have to have some mega balls cause that would be a crazy insane psychotic gambit he just pulled. And his claim makes sense for Mani. Mani was a crazy awesome hunter dude, but he also had this really cool magical indian bracelet thing that made people healthy when they were nearly dead. Of course, Fronsac was scum, so yeah....

I like the GreyICE lynch. Many of his posts yesterday were just WTF posts that I don't see town ever posting. I'm also still happy with a UT lynch. I also want to re-read GW, SpyreX, and Mina. I've had them all pegged as town, but I can't remember why.

VOTE: GreyICE

P-edit: Say what? How is GI slipping through your fingers?
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Mina »

*psst*

I'm still here, ABR.

Go back to waiting in the wings until Sunday.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 am

Post by GreyICE »

AlmasterGM wrote:You thought ZANG was SK? That makes even less sense. Given that there were ZERO KILLS on N1, why would you have any inclination to believe there was a SK?
Noooooo, I thought Zang was the scum roleblocker. I thought there was an outside chance he was the town roleblocker, and posting like a (hmm, no insults)... yeah. Then you claimed PR targeting someone you suspected as scum (instead of vanilla, as I had assumed you were).

From there it was fairly easy to narrow it down to vig, and the JK would have prevented your kill. Except that we had too many fucking power roles. And your play was sooooo not town.

I can go into why I didn't think you were a cop or tracker if you want (or watcher like you suggested :roll: ).
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

Mariyta, we're in fucking bastard mod flavor. The main villain just flipped Town, the main hero just flipped scum. Does it make sense from that perspective to make his sidekick the serial killer? No, but how does any flavor make sense right now?

I'm ignoring the fucking flavor and going off gameplay and the fact that I trust 3 of the 4 reviewers not to make stupid ass decisions. As I said, it was 70%... until he ran in here screaming at me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Mariyta wrote:I'm also still happy with a UT lynch.
What else is new. Given that Zang flipped scum I cannot possibly see how your read of me hasn't changed but whatever. I mean, let's think about this, Zang is cruising along at page 13 without getting any votes while I'm getting a fair amount of suspicion. OBVIOUSLY THE CORRECT MOVE WOULD BE FOR ME TO START A CASE ON MY SCUMBUDDY ZANG, RIGHT? This case is tired and illogical. Give it a rest.

vote GreyICE

I can get behind this lynch. Tyvm "accidental hammer".
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

UT changing his tune that fast is scummy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And GreyICE I'm not just SK, I'm half SK half Doctor who can choose not to kill lol wait what
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

Heh, so I'm at L-2 with the Serial Killer on my wagon, two scum left, and the SK's only win condition being to lynch town, shoot town, then win kingmaker?

If Mariyta AND UT are both town, I'll eat my fucking shoes.

AGM - nice claim. I'm sure you'll doctor tonight and not kill. :roll: Wonder what the odds are of doctoring the NK? Even if you do, this is the sort of game where Neighbors don't show up on the flip. Wouldn't be the first weird-ass SK role I've seen. I'm going off your play - you've been dancing and screaming about how town you were since early day 1. And lurking. Lurking and yelling about how awesomely townie you are without catching one scum?

Hell, not my job to convince you what your PM says. Mina and UK are the remains of my town reads, so... what do you two think?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

AlmasterGM wrote:UT changing his tune that fast is scummy.
UT: I've changed my mind on this a few times, but right now I think GI is probably town
GI: LOL ACCIDENTAL HAMMER ON SCUM
UT: ...
GI: PRETTY SURE AGM IS THE SK
UT: ...
GI: RAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH
UT: Ok maybe I was wrong

Not exactly "that fast".
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hmm, I know I'm supposed to think that the scum is UT. But something I read in another game keeps hitting me in the back of the skull... every single LyLo there's an obvious mislynch that has been carefully nursed along for this one special occasion. And that obvious mislynch has somehow always been on everyone who is still alive's scumlist, but just never made it to #1.

Unfortunately I can't tell whether that special mislynch is UT or StrangerCoug. Could even be both :igmeou:

I'm not hyper worried about a scum hammer in this circumstance, because this has come together way too fucking fast to be entirely town (ignoring AGM, still).

Time to reread some Zang ISOs. Bloody hell.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

GI wrote:AGM - nice claim. I'm sure you'll doctor tonight and not kill. Wonder what the odds are of doctoring the NK? Even if you do, this is the sort of game where Neighbors don't show up on the flip. Wouldn't be the first weird-ass SK role I've seen. I'm going off your play - you've been dancing and screaming about how town you were since early day 1. And lurking. Lurking and yelling about how awesomely townie you are without catching one scum?
I HAVE to doctor tonight, I can only use each ability every other night (I guess I could do nothing, but that seems pointless).

What does the "neighbor" thing have to do with any of this?

And where was I lurking??

Throw more random attacks at me, pl0x.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Uh, Zang's flip totally didn't have him as a neighbor. That means, at a minimum, this game is slightly fucking weird, and most likely entirely bastardly.

Or you just make the dumbest fucking ballsy play in the history of dumb ballsy scum plays.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

GreyICE wrote:Hmm, I know I'm supposed to think that the scum is UT. But something I read in another game keeps hitting me in the back of the skull... every single LyLo there's an obvious mislynch that has been carefully nursed along for this one special occasion. And that obvious mislynch has somehow always been on everyone who is still alive's scumlist, but just never made it to #1.

Unfortunately I can't tell whether that special mislynch is UT or StrangerCoug. Could even be both :igmeou:
If GI flips scum, this quote tells me that SC is his likely buddy. inb4mariytasaysorit'syou
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

*ugh*

Zang ISOs hurt my eyes. Only reason we didn't lynch him sooner has to be that no one was reading his horrible posts. Nevermind, I'm going to review this tonight.

AGM, this is the best fucking wiggling I've ever seen. Props, I guess, but you're still the SK. I can write a whole long explanation of why you wouldn't be the Cop or Tracker (and why you wouldn't doctor or watcher SC, herp derp), but I don't need to convince you of that. You have your PM, if anyone who is town wants the argument, just ask. Thirty seconds of mulling it over will explain why he almost had to be targeting SC with a vig shot, thirty seconds of examing our power roles will tell you why a SK is likely in this setup, and it all starts to fall into place from there.

The question was just to confirm the setup wasn't moronic.

@UT: Jesus christ man, I hope you're scum. I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach you're town though.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

GreyICE wrote:@UT: Jesus christ man, I hope you're scum. I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach you're town though.
One of us nailed Zang as scum on page 13. I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that it wasn't you and you didn't get on the Zang train until your lolaccidentalhammer 38 pages later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”