Mini #1081 - SitMOA Mafia (Endgame... Congrats, winners!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

/confirm
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Someone dayvig gandalf.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

malthusis wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Someone dayvig gandalf.
Vote: Chesskid
for wanting to kill a player who hasn't even posted once in this game.
OMGUS
Vote: Malthusis
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"-Scum claim: It is completely forbidden to claim scum/scum partners, whether you are scum or not."
Unvote

Vote: Katsuki
for being a wise-ass
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Lol in other news I posted without noticing there was a page 2.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

easy with the r word.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RVS is not over.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:RVS is not over.
^scumstatement.
Nope. There's been some retarded arguing between a few people who didn't read the rules, but nothing RVS-ending has occurred.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lol why are you apologizing for voting me?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Narsis

Scum. Srs bisness
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

RVS is not over. Tsk tsk.

I was voting Narsis for a reaction. Didn't really get the one I was looking for, but his suggestion that he was going to do a VC analysis on page 4 of d1 is so ridiculously towncred fishing that I am happy with where my vote is.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hi, you don't read much, do you? We're still in RVS now, and i'm clearly trying to get us OUT. Thanks for playing. You are the weakest link, goodbye!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

why me? really? did you really just do that?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^^^ misses the point. Good strawman.

I have a reason for my vote, which I created.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Would love to hear a reason why choosing him was BAD. His question stinks of irked scum that they were chosen.

One of the two people who just rushed to his defense is likely a scumbuddy. Chainsaw is noted.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Now the rvs is over :teach:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:why me? really? did you really just do that?
i have nothing wrong with you choosing me, but i want to know why you chose me as opposed to someone else.
Gut. And your reaction was unsatisfactory, so I like my vote.

Name two people you have suspicions of, and explain them, please. Small suspicions are even fine, if that's all you have.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Chess wrote:One of the two people who just rushed to his defense is likely a scumbuddy.
Except that no one rushed to his defense... You avoided a question which=scummy. kthxbai.
chess wrote:Now the rvs is over :teach:
you're kind of late there... Although I understand that no one likes admitting that they're wrong and that the RVS ened a long, long time ago.
This is not me admitting I'm wrong, this is me saying that the rvs is NOW over, but wasn't before.
lrn2read
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis (1) - chesskid3
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (3) - Doombunny9, AdumbroDeus, Dark Horse

There's something cool about this votecount that you will notice later, remember it :D
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis, answer my questions please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh, no, it was over because there was actually content to analyize, namely opportunistic votes on me based on the false assertation that pages 1-3 contained any actual content. The obvious point of that being that I was "supposed to" vote for Andrew, when he's done absolutely nothing scummy.
Hence why I figure one of the people voting for me is scum, since a negative reaction to not voting andrew is not pro-town.

Also Narsis needs to answer my questions.

ANY QUESTIONS?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Gimme my town leader hat back, jerks.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I was responding to Katsuki. It actually makes perfect sense, and I'm not going to spoon-feed it to you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You didn't make any arguments, you basically said you didn't understand my posts.
The only notable thing that happened on pages 1-3 that everyone was touting the RVS being over about was Andrew apparently being scummy, when that was in fact completely false.
Hence my assertation that the RVS was not, in fact, over.

Please try to follow.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh yeah except I did make a point on Narsis, and am currently questioning him, and he has gone AWOL. Also way to quote the "we're not out of RVS" thing waaaaay after we ARE out of RVS.

Your point?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Malthusis is town though. :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark for opportunistic vote/defense of Narsis/jumpingon the lol RVS is over u scum bro? wagon
Narsis for bad reaction to vote/why me.

Hypothetical, if I were you kill you tonight and then wear the hat tomorrow, what would you do?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark Horse wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Hi, you don't read much, do you? We're still in RVS now, and i'm clearly trying to get us OUT. Thanks for playing. You are the weakest link, goodbye!
Seriously? Rvs ended a long Time ago. You really should go and read back.

Also, show me where you are "trying to get us out of rvs".

unvote, vote: chesskid
Whee
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Opportunistic vote: check
Chainsaw defense: check
Wagon on me based on RCA not over comment: check
However based on doombunnys last post you might just be failtown, I have major issues with dooms last post that I will adresss when not on ipod
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Sarcasm and avoidance of point noted
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

3rd vote on wagon.
Attacking me while I am voting Narsis is a chainsaw defense, like it or not (the part where you have ignored Narsis all game does not help).
Every person voting me except the RVS pokemon vote mentioned my statement that the RVS was not over as one of (if not the only) reason for the vote.

0/3 well played sir.
Now for Doombunny:
Doombunny9 wrote:
chess wrote:RVS is not over.
I'm just going to back away slowly...
gandalf wrote:VOTE: Andrew
Scummityscumscum.
This legit or RVS? If it is a fo' rlz vote then do you care to explain?
Chess wrote:Unvote
Vote: Narsis
Scum. Srs bisness
Again... can we see some explaination?

Vote: Chess
fo' rlz for not even reading the thread (or else he'd know that RVS was over), thinking the RVS was still going despite the fo' srz votes, and for lack of any explainations.
Doombunny9 wrote:@Adumbro- Read the thread pl0x. The RVS was over a while ago.
Doombunny9 wrote:
Chess wrote:RVS is not over. Tsk tsk.
chess wrote:We're still in RVS now
READ THE THREAD DAMNIT! These posts just made me a lot happier with my vote.
Doombunny9 wrote:
chess wrote:Now the rvs is over :teach:
you're kind of late there... Although I understand that no one likes admitting that they're wrong and that the RVS ened a long, long time ago.
Ok these are all about RVS not being over, and Doom uses two of my quotes about not thinking the RVS is over to JUSTIFY his vote.
Now we have these:
Doombunny9 wrote:
Chess wrote:This is not me admitting I'm wrong, this is me saying that the rvs is NOW over, but wasn't before.
lrn2read
That was not what I was saying. I was saying that it seemed to me you just decided to arbitarily "end the RVS" right there despite the fact that it was over a while ago and that you're STILL (Not were) having trouble admitting it.

Anyways, that doesn't matter much now since we can both agree that the RVS is over and any discussion about when it ended is basically a waste of time at this point.
Doombunny9 wrote:@Chess/Malt- Why are we still talking about the overness of the RVS? It's over. We can all agree on that. It doesn't matter when it was over anymore.
Spot the backtracking for a bonus point, yo. It is not irrelevant, since you decided to use it to try and build a case on me. Tsk tsk.

narsis still needs to respond.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark Horse wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Hi, you don't read much, do you? We're still in RVS now, and i'm clearly trying to get us OUT. Thanks for playing. You are the weakest link, goodbye!
Seriously? Rvs ended a long Time ago. You really should go and read back.

Also, show me where you are "trying to get us out of rvs".

unvote, vote: chesskid
Not you, really?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

As to your first point, maybe so, maybe not, but FMPOV it's a pretty opportunistic vote.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

doublefacepalm.jpg

Because I totally didn't just catch Dark Horse lying, amirite?
And because Narsis has totally responded to my question, amirite?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You can't discard it when it's supposedly the reason you and Darkhorse are voting for me. You want to discard it, either move your vote or give reasons nao.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hi.
Please respond to my post.
Bye.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

1. I explained it immediately after Narsis responded, no?
2. ....Show me a question I haven't answered?
3. OMG MY CASE IS "WEAK" ON PAGE 7 OF DAY 1? OMG WAT SHOULD I DO? ZOMG SUICIDE IRL PL0X?

Things Narsis has done:
Offer to do a wagon analysis but then not actually do it because, you know, everybody unvoted. (Towncred without doing any of the work required to actually earn said towncred? ithinkso)
Say why me? when chosen as a target for a vote.
Lurk after being asked a question.

Have I ever said BLAM BLAM BLAM he's 100% scum lolol? Nope. I asked him a question - asked him for two suspects with reasons. Fairly reasonable request, made 27 hours ago.
The fact that like 3 people got all up in arms about me reaction hunting on Narsis also struck me as rather strange, but that's gut, and not anything Narsis did, so it wouldn't be fair to hold it against him. When he returns from wherever he is, if he makes a satisfactory post, I shall move my vote to my next suspect.
That's how you play mafia. :teach:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If by dumb you mean "deals with scumtastic attacks while still doing an excellent job of scumhunting" then sure, I agree with you.

In other news, WAY TO ASK PEOPLE FOR SCUMPICKS WITHOUT GIVING ANY OF YOUR OWN. Hypocrisy much?

@AdumbroDeus
: Who are your top scumpicks and townpicks, and why?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Posts 152 and 153. GG.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also for someone who asserted that they wanted Ambro to post (may have been someone else, if so disregard), you seem awfully unconcerned with the fact that he unvoted, didn't put his vote anywhere, but started asking other people for scum/townreads without giving any himself.
That's called sitting back, waiting for a bandwagon and then joining after it's got momentum. Scumtastic. I will not be adressing any requests he made of me until he does them himself. If you have a problem with that, there's something wrong with you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So Vezok and Andrew are larger scum suspects to you than me,doom,darkhorse,mathusis all are?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Mmkay not sure I like that, but at least you're attempting.
Place a vote on your top suspect, please.

How do you feel about Vren and RBT, both of whom have yet to post besides confirming? (and in RBT's case one other post in which he votes for a player who is not in the game)
While you have a point about Andrew and Vezok both not providing both content, Andrew and Vezok recently both expressed opinions on recent events, and Vezok hopped on the Malthus wagon.

Thoughts?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Why Vezok over Andrew?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Town:
chesskid3
Katsuki
andrew94
vezok

Null:
Errybody else.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also I'm going to be agressive this game, so if you ask me to do something before doing it yourself, I'm going to call you scummy for it. Just save us all the time and answer any questions you ask others, or indicate that you will answer after they do.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I answered his question AFTER he answered it himself. Asking questions to people that you aren't going to answer yourself is actually what's scummy. Thanks for playing, though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

except that's not what I said by a long shot.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah, no, you're not going to get any support for a wagon on me, so I'm not going to bother correcting your obvious logical fallacies.

Anybody else unsatisfied with Narsis's answers?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Gandalf, you went 0/2. As I have clearly indicated, Narsis is my highest suspect as of now (suspecting none of the current 5 people is ridiculous, there's probably one scum in there (most likely in Dark/Doom), and being suspicious of the least active non-flaking people is a cop out, imo).

PEDIT: RBT, who is VP then?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

VP is Vezok apparently, mmkay.

Now that you're here, how about you actually contribute content and stop being a fucking useless waste of a slot?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

From my experience, at most 1 scum will do that. Which leaves 2 more (unless this is a 9-2-1, and even then there should be 2 more "scum"), any thoughts on who they might be?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm pretty close to advocating a Policy Lynch on RBT.

Someone vig him tonite pl0x.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not getting lynched....ever.....so ok boss.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RBT, planning on contributing ever, or should I stop waiting?

Narsis, nice contribution as well. Comments on the last 2 pages?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: RBT

That stays until there is some content. Narsis gets a pass for today, apparently.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

One of him and Darkhorse is scum, but I have them all mixed up in my head. I'll look through which is which tomorrow, heading off to bed in a few.
RBT needs pressure though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I have a no lynch shot :P Mine's cooler than yours :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also @ anyone not voting RBT: Read his ISO. Then vote him and don't remove it until he posts content. Thanks!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh yeah claiming I have a nolynch shot is kind of useless since really the only way I'm going to use it is as a governor shot if you actually try to lynch someone who is town :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

THAd, move your vote to RBT for now. Once he actually posts some content you can move it back to Doombunny
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also @ anyone voting for Vezok:
How do you feel about RBT, then? Since the case on vezok is that he hasn't provided content, why are your votes not on RBT?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

so why is vezok the wagon and not RBT?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vezok does this every game, though. Also it is very disrespectful to call him VP after having been asked not to.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ThAdmiral is playing quite pro-town so far.
Gandalf gets scumpoints for sheeping a BS case.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well with the claimed governor shot, Vezo will clearly not be the lynch. The question remains if it is a good idea to force him to use his shot on D1.

Thoughts?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

To put it another way- when would you have clAimed the governor shot? Since he will use it at l-1, waiting until l-1 to claim it wouldn't work. Who was it who jumped on vezo for claiming it at l-3?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if we're going to lynch him, why would he?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Riceballtail wrote:/ratcleave

er, /confirm
Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Vren

Not touching the last two pages... yet.
Riceballtail wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Now the rvs is over :teach:
So this game only takes three months to master? Wow.

On a more serious note:

UNVOTE; VOTE:VP
Riceballtail wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:How do you feel about Vren and RBT, both of whom have yet to post besides confirming? (and in RBT's case one other post in which he votes for a player who is not in the game)

Thoughts?
You should pay more attention.

Also, I'm not voting someone who's not in the game.
Riceballtail wrote:Read post 202?

Read this game at all?
Riceballtail wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:I'm not getting lynched....ever.....so ok boss.
Is your fakeclaim that good?
Riceballtail wrote:Chess, you should stop, and tell me how I'm not producing "content". All you're doing right now is pushing a scummy bandwagon.
SURE IS A LOT OF CONTENT IN HERE.

Wagons are a weapon. Don't know why we aren't wagoning the useless player until he provides content. Failtown much?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Here's a sweet deal: I'll stop pushing a bandwagon on you as soon as you start providing content, k?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So, if you have decided you aren't going to participate in this game, why don't just you replace out, and not waste a vig shot? Kthxbie.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm straw manning RBT? Really? L.O.L.
Or if you are talking about someting else, maybe you should, you know, quote it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So you were talking to andrew, but you put your vote on me with no justification. Unless you're still trying to ride the omglulz rvs + didn't answer a question for a page omg u scumz bro wagon?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark Horse wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:So you were talking to andrew, but you put your vote on me with no justification. Unless you're still trying to ride the omglulz rvs + didn't answer a question for a page omg u scumz bro wagon?
There's also the fact that you claimed i'm scum due to buzzsaw defending. Those points are also vaild, saying "OMG they all jumped on a bandwagon!!!!!1!1!!1!1!!1!!" Doesn't change it.
when did I claim you are scum? I strongly believe that one of you and Darkhorse is scum, based on opportunism, but I'm not sure which yet. My vote is currently on RBT, why are you so worried that I might think you are scum?

Also the person who invented the chainsaw tell even says it doesn't work until there has been a scumflip, but I always point out chainsaws, since I can read my own ISO later after there are some flips.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

andrew94 wrote:firstly, the argument was not pointed at me. i was sarcastically saying that since unvoting is a waste of time, we might as well not vote.
Yeah that is strawmanning. Vezok's play makes sense, considering what power he claimed. A governor shot is something you use at L-1, not claim at L-1 so someone can hammer you before you use it. Claiming it at L-2/L-3 is tech.

Twisting his argument into "claiming at L-10000000 is good" is definitely strawmanning.

I don't fully understand your wiki comment, but from my experience, Chainsawing on D1 is not a scumtell, since town can chainsaw people who attack townreads of theirs. Happens all the time. Someone flips scum though, changes the entire picture.

Reads. Town to null to scum to wtf please post.
CK
ThA
Vezok
Katsuki
---------
Andrew94
Adumbro
gandalf
Doombunny
Darkhorse
---------
Narsis
malthusis
_________
RBT

Malthusis makes the scumlist for the "wtf why did you claim" reaction to Vezok's claim.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

overreaction to "unnecessary (wasn't actually unnecessary, but this is irrelevant for evaluating malthusis's post)" claim is classic towncred fishing.

Why is this a SUPER-DUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

andrew94 wrote:i thought governor action goes before all day lynch votes?

i saw in a game it said 'xxx cannot be lynched today'
If you get lynched before you use your governor shot, too bad. What's the problem?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

andrew94 wrote:but, then the person who hammered would get in deep shit.
Why? There are many arguments I could make to explain a quickhammer of someone at L-1 who claimed to have a 1-shot governor.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

My point was that a quickhammer could be easily explained away by saying "I believed he was scum, and didn't want to have to wait to lynch him until tomorrow", and lynching him before he uses his governor shot is beneficial to town. And the truth is, there are people in this game I would quickhammer in the same situation. Not vezok, because I have a townread on him, but do you see my point?
Optimal town governor shot claiming is not L-1. L-2 is probably best, as then there is no way to be quickhammered really, L-3 is understandable as well. Plus, claiming a shot like that is not a good scum move, since now we can regulate how, and if it ever gets used. Honestly the only pro-town situations I can see using such a shot is on yourself, or at LYLO if there is a quicklynch push.

For example, I won't be using my no lynch shot on anyone other than myself, since a no lynch is incredibly anti-town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

7 days to a deadline. Suppose the vezok wagon slowly moves to him, and he hits L-1 with 3 days left. He has a choice to either accept a misslynch or use his governor shot and force us into a deadline lynch, neither of which end up being good for town, most likely.
Additionally, like I just say, with 3 days left until the deadline, if he just claimed the governor shot without use it, you really think someone wouldn't go for the quickhammer and use that defense?
Any particular reason you wish he had held of on claiming it, burned his governor shot and forced us into a deadline lynch?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

My townread of Vezok is independent of his governor shot claim.
Today's lynch should be among RBT,Narsis,Malthusis, in my opinion.

RBT is apparently determined to do absolutely nothing, even with votes on him. Just our luck, he's probably bulletproof. Anyone with a dayvig shot out there will get major townpoints for shooting him so we can get back to Malthusis/Narsis. Pretty please?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well this is a pressure wagon, and RBT knows it >_<. Lynching someone who hasn't contributed at all isn't very helpful, that's what vigs are for. The point of a pressure wagon is to pressure the person upon threat of being lynched to provide content. *sigh*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I didn't like his scum suspects either, it seemed too easy. He remains on my scumlist until he produces some nice original content, and some suspicions that aren't copouts.

My vote is currently on RBT, however.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

A no lynch is better than a guaranteed town lynch. You know that's exactly what I meant, so why did you feel the need to mention this?

How about you comment on a single thing that has happened this game that isn't me telling you to comment on a single thing that has happened this game?
Comment on a player who isn't me for bonus points.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because it's useless?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I didn't fullclaim, so how is me saying I have a no lynch shot bad?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I claimed a no lynch shot.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

it's like your governor shot, except it forces a no lynch, so it's pretty useless.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

- Not particularly, no. I feel no need to assist you with your fakeclaims, scum.

- When someone has made only 8 posts in the game and are being wagoned, unless they are Alzheimer's patients, they know it's pressure. Reasonable human beings will respond with content, but apparently we aren't dealing with one of those here.

Narsis, of all the things that have happened since your last post, surely something said by someone other than me has stuck out to you? How do you feel about a vezok/andrew scumteam? Still viable?

PEDIT: Vezok why did you answer him?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

New suspects?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

My vote, and several others are on RBT in the hope that he will magically transform into a decent human being. If that is not the case we probably won't lynch him, but tbh I wouldn't be against lynching insufferable jackasses.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That's not how it works, gandalf. I wouldn't tell Narsis, but I'll magically tell you? I did chuckle a little irl.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Extortion? Really?

How about I just use my no lynch shot? :D :D :D :D

In all seriousness, it's Stinking Shot. Now move on to actually hunting scum instead of akwardly posturing around, gandalf. It's embarrassing.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If you do have a dayvig shot, I want to see a dead RBT in the next modpost.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Me? Joking?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh, Stinking Cloud, lawlz. Now start scumhunting or you'll be moved onto the scumlist from the null/leaning scum list.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lawlz.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If you dayvig someone and it's not RBT I'm going to dayvig you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I stand corrected I'm also cool with you vigging Narsis.

With a claimed dayvig shot, are you worried about being nightkilled?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis you owe me some commentary on people too, you know.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

eh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

so what does "getting chesskid" mean?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also I believe I asked you this already, what's wrong with claiming a 1-shot no lynch?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ThAdmiral why did you just open a can of Wifom stew? :(
Sigh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok. RBT has obviously decided.

Do we want to PL him for being a jerk, or shall we move over to malthusis? I'm good with either. I will not lose to lurkerscum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

L
O
L

You know what's a pretty good scumtell? Tunneling. You know how many people who aren't me RBT has commented on? 0. At this point I'm even going to start thinking lyncher, because scum doesn't even explain how he's playing.

L
O
L
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Malthusis, do you think Adubro scum would put his buddy as one of only two townreads?

To head off any RBT bull, I haven't ignored any questions asked to me, since the only things he has said about me are "lol do u read da thrdz?" and random statements "<insert X that CK did here> is scummy".
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:- Not particularly, no. I feel no need to assist you with your fakeclaims, scum.

- When someone has made only 8 posts in the game and are being wagoned, unless they are Alzheimer's patients, they know it's pressure. Reasonable human beings will respond with content, but apparently we aren't dealing with one of those here.

Narsis, of all the things that have happened since your last post, surely something said by someone other than me has stuck out to you? How do you feel about a vezok/andrew scumteam? Still viable?

PEDIT: Vezok why did you answer him?
oh i'm quite knowledgable on the flavour. it's why i'm asking the question. i dont quite see how a gov shot or no lynch shot fit into the flavour. (well i have some suspicions...)

they may know it's pressure, or figure as much, but at least they are going to respond with content. unless of course you actually plan on lynching RBT come deadline...if not then why even have a vote on him? for pressure? but how is it pressure if he knows you arent actually planning on trying to get him lynched?

and no nothing else really stuck out to me.

a vezok/andrew scum team looks less viable then earlier.
chesskid3 wrote:New suspects?
Still waiting.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh drat and I thought it was the best fakeclaim ever lulz. Guess who won't be using it to prove it exists? Nice try, though.

Also, what makes you think I only have 1 ability?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How do you feel about Narsis, mal?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Darkhorse's last two posts bump him down to the very bottom null read (as in null heavily leaning scum).
Doom's latest has been goodposting, he moves up to the middle of the null reads.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and Narsis needs to respond to my question.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Nauseated

Experiencing stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I used google.com
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #114) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

...Are you even reading the thread?
Stinking Cloud is the name of my 1-shot no lynch. Googling Stinking Cloud results in the two links above.
omgwtf it's not hard.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Stinking cloud creates a bank of fog like that created by fog cloud, except that the vapors are
nauseating
. Living creatures in the cloud become
nauseated
. This condition lasts as long as the creature is in the cloud and for 1d4+1 rounds after it leaves. (Roll separately for each
nauseated
character.) Any creature that succeeds on its save but remains in the cloud must continue to save each round on your turn.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Andrew
chesskid3 wrote:http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Nauseated

Experiencing stomach distress.
Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything
else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.
I'm done responding to you. You can't be this dumb.

Darkhorse

Actually, your last two posts I mentioned weren't really about me (one is sort of related, shrug). Nice misrep.
Have a looksie:
Dark Horse wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:None of your business. Also, don't forget that I may or may not actually have it. I'm not telling you. I'm going to dangle it over all your heads.
If you're alive toMorrow, i'll raise an eyebrow.
Hi my name is darkhorse and I like to line up lynches.

Dark Horse wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:Also chess clearly is NOT SCUM! If he had a no-lynch ability as scum: a) there is no way he would have claimed it as the mafia could have just used it whenever they wanted to get another nk, b) giving scum a no-lynch is too powerful.
Unless you think he is lying about his claim, but this seems unlikely as it has been apparently backed up by flavor.
Making assumptions like this aren't good reasons for clearing someone. Can you read the game mod's mind'?
OH DRAT, SOMEONE THINKS CHESS IS TOWN. PANIC MODE ENGAGE. ATTACK THE LOGIC! ATTACK!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That's a preemptive double facepalm, btw.
Andrew, after your next post, look at the double facepalm :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

updated list time. town--> scum

CK
Vezok
ThAdmiral
Doombunny9
Katsuki
gandalf
Adumbro
andrew94
malthusis
Dark Horse
Narsis

Post or Die: RBT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Gandalf your dayvig will make this a lot easier. Shoot any of RBT,Narsis,Dark Horse,Malthusis, then we'll lynch another from there, maybe vig another one at night, and then get the last one tomorrow?

PEDIT: Don't softclaim, please?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or you know instead of going back for seconds of WIFOM stew we could just look at my play and notice I'm obvtown. Cool.

Moooooooooooving along....ThAdmiral, you've been focused on Doom and Dark all game (and while I agree that one of them is scum), you should look at some other people.

Thoughts on Narsis and Malthusis, and thoughts on the RBT wagon?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Better question: why would a nontownsperson not use it instantly on D1? That was not moving along, though.

Since I'm never getting lynched, I'm never using it, and therefore we can all pretend it doesn't exist and get back to the game.

DarkHorse, since you have nothing better to do, how do you feel about Katsuki?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Nah, Katsuki is town.

Was just wondering if you were going to take a stance on anyone who isn't me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Anybody got a quadruple facepalm picture? Andrew needs it for his last post.

Also go reread the rules about multiple factions, even mentions lyncher. Does RBT's play so far strike anyone else as a CK lyncher? If so he's vigbait and not lynchworthy >_<
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

andrew is currently wasting his vote on ThAdmiral, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok now andrew is wasting his vote on me. Whee.

Also Vezok's role only prevents one person from being lynched once. It's different.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I have a daystopper, basically. But I'm only going to use it to stop my own lynch, and since nobody is going to lynch me, it's not going to get used.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #128) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Why does claiming one ability automatically imply that I have no pro-town abilities?
For all you know, I could have a vig shot that only kills scum or something. Seriously, stop being dull?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #129) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If someone could watch me tonight, btw, that would be super awesome. Thanks in advance!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

gandalf5166 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:PEDIT: Don't softclaim, please?
Oops missed this part >.>
That was at the guy who was like "I forgot about doctors and and stuff"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm just going to stop listening to andrew. However I promise if you use a watch action on me you won't regret it. I OFFER DELICIOUS MAGIC.

That being said, why is my RBT wagon falling apart. Fuck you people we're lynching him
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

vote rbt then
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, Doom, in your opinion, wouldn't it be a good idea to try to vig me to see my flip?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

btw there are more facepalms.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't make me bust out the third party facepalm.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Pressue wagon => negative response to pressure = lynch.

Negative response? CHECK.
Lynching time? CHECK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:I'm just going to stop listening to andrew. However I promise if you use a watch action on me you won't regret it. I OFFER DELICIOUS MAGIC.

That being said, why is my RBT wagon falling apart. Fuck you people we're lynching him
O.o i thought it was just a pressure wagon. when you'd change your mind to making it a lynching wagon?
However this implies that you placed your vote somewhere you thought noone could blame you for, and therefore were trying to coast on d1.

SCUM MUCH?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Riceballtail wrote:Either way, he's trying to direct an investigative night action. Just another tell to add onto the massive IIoA.
Somewhere around where this became a reply to being at L-2.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DarkHorse or RBT.
Everyone on the RBT wagon weigh in with an opinion please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki wrote:Guys, please stop the facepalm pics, its starting to get distracting.

I am dead tired after lab, so will see if I can get to this.

On roles, role speculation is stupid. Anti-town roles can be town roles, and vice-versa. Hell I've been a fucking mafia beloved princess before.

Some notes off the top of my head in case I do not get to this game tonight:

- OMGUS for chesskid is normal. When analyzing him, try to look past the surface, else you will be stuck banging head against wall.
- Soft-claiming for gandalf is about as normal as chesskid OMGUS'ing. They do it every game.
- The one thing I find strange is that chesskid is obvobvtown this game. I've never seen him obvobvtown before, but I've never played with him in a mini before. He may have matured too. However, I find chesskids reads surprisingly close to mine (maybe due to my previous (negative) experience with him :P).
- Voting for RBT does NOT mean that I do not think you are scum, malthusis. In fact, your scuminess supports the chainsaw tell.
I told you that townleader hat was going to be mine.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That's L-1.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid,vezok,doombunny,narsis,katsuki,darkhorse,gandalf

Pretty goddamn town wagon. Least favorite people on it are Narsis and Darkhorse, but we shall see.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #143) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I feel bad for whoever got the vanilla town role. Andrew as a VT would explain him not getting how claiming 1 ability =/= fullclaiming, and I see him more as VI-town than VI-scum.
That being said, I'm not going to cry if he dies tonight, but he's definitely not dayvig material.

Gandalf, if I confirm myself as town 100%, can I have 50% stake in your possible dayvig shot?

PEDIT Same thing goes for Narsis.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #144) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Not that one. I have other cool abilities. You're using your dayvig tomorrow.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #145) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

-Roles and factions:
There is at least one vanilla townie in the setup
, as well as at least one mafia faction. All factions have a winnable condition. If a win condition is achieved, and it doesn't directly interfere with the win condition of another faction, the game will keep on. For example, if the win condition of a player is to get certain player lynched, should that player achieve that condition (and no other win condition is achieved at the same time), the game can keep on. The town faction is composed by wizards. Scum faction is composed by sorcerers. Other factions may exist, and they may have wizards, sorcerers, or other classes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #146) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah, that might be a good idea.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #147) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

It's ok. We're winning this shit by Night 2/Day 3 at worst, so it doesn't matter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #148) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nah man every JOAT is going to be different.

Also my theory is that the scum have JOAT-like abilities as well. Which means a shitton of scum rbs and shit, although all 1-shot.

To clarify, nobody who isn't scum visit me tonight, and someone watch me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #149) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

oh ok TPs can visit me tonight too. Not pro-town TPs though. You should probably visit somebody else.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #150) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

TP = third party.
got 2 scum means we found 2 scum. We disagree on who they are though :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #151) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Andrew's not scum, RBT is likely a lyncher or some other stupid TP, but he's almost definitely anti-town.
We won't win D2, we'll win D3.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #152) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Correction: No matter what his role is, he's 100% anti-town, but his role is also almost definitely anti-town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #153) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

reread what I wrote. 100% guaranteed that RBT himself (as in, his play, etc etc) is anti-town.
Pretty damn sure his role is anti-town as well.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #154) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Must...resist....temptation.....to......post.....third party.............facepalm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #155) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

What kind of wizard are you?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #156) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote
to avoid quicklynch, but I want my question answered.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #157) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

more questions:
Triggered means automatically triggered? If you are targetted to be killed and tried to you a different action, what happens? do you perform both actions and live and kill your vig target, do you die and kill your target, or is your action changed to false visions and you don't shoot but survive?

Invisibility is self only?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #158) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, your big post that is supposedly coming will probably decide your fate. I recommend making it more than a giant wall of CHESSKID IS SCUM GUISE LOL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #159) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Going to need to see the results of a night, but I have a bad feeling that the scum have a lot of abilities as well.
Also, given two people have claimed vig shots already, I wouldn't be surprised if most people have one, possibly including scum.
Like, the nights are going to be clusterfucks. CLUSTERFUCKS.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #160) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DarkHorse or malthusis are the alternative lynches, btw.

Tl;dr cases in a sentence or two:

Mal has voted the following people today: Chesskid,Andrew,(threw down an FoS chesskid with no vote out),Katsuki,Adumbro. Every single one of them is at worst a nulltown read. + General scumminess.

DarkHorse has a bunch of fluffposting and fencesitting, along with having his vote parked on me for most of today before moving onto the RBT wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #161) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh also Andrew needs to die because I can't read VIs, sorry.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #162) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Current list, town->scum
CK
Vezok
Gandalf(pending dayvig shot + aim)
ThAdmiral
Doombunny9
Adumbro
Katsuki
Andrew94
RBT
Narsis
DarkHorse
Malthusis

Katsuki moved down for an unexplained 180, and general abscence in the thread. Townread will be restored with a good post or two.
Doombunny moved up for recent goodposting. Minor gut feeling on ThAdmiral bumps him below gandalf.
Gandalf will move to inbetween Adumbro and Katsuki should dayvig shot go horribly awry.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #163) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

wow. love it. Save the vote remover for closer to endgame, though I doubt we'll ever even need it.
Roleblock someone you think is scum, if you want. A roleblock+ vigshot combo will beat any kind of self-bulletproof crap, so if you're targetting scum one will be RBed and the other will have to use a protect action if they want to save their life. Pretty sweet deal, tbh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #164) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

As in, if we spare RBT, we are forcing him to vig someone tonight to confirm himself. Then we either make a deal with said person to not protect themselves for the good of everyone else, or also burn a roleblock on them so they can't save themselves. lulz.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #165) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Volunteers to be vigged from Narsis/Malthusis/DarkHorse would be good, since you're all likely lynches at this point.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #166) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

0 scumhunting, lots of sheeping. Only scum suspects are lurkers, don't give any information unless pressed to do so.
I feel like you're playing to survive, and don't care about lynching scum. Hence, you're scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #167) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what happened to commenting on the entire game? seriously there's no commentary there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #168) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also you are aware that it is now worth it to lynch you because you're a liability even if town, since you just threatened to shoot the most obviously town player in the game?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #169) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You have a choice. Either:
1) Agree to surrender control of your vig shot to the town (we'll give you two targets, shoot one of them), and start scumhunting and stuff
OR
2) Get lynched.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #170) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If you choose 2), and flip town, I'll sleep like a goddamn baby, too.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #171) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well yeah his didn't stack up with mine, hence the questions I asked as well.
The problem is I'm a specialist, so I didn't know if that was why. Anyone want to volunteer as Generalist who thinks his claim is bogus?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #172) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Saying specialist vs. generalist is not pr outing if it's from the pool of like 4-5 people who have already claimed JOAT. hmph.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #173) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, gandalf, your objection better not be about simply the power of his abilities.
Like I speculated earlier, nights are going to be fucking disgusting, and we need to lynch scum, not reliably kill them at night.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #174) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Pretty sure I have a lot of the same ones as him, plus a few extra. It's good to be a specialist.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #175) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

wait nevermind lol.

Are you saying same spell name as well? Because the ones of his I do have go by a different name.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #176) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok. back to the original plan. If RBT makes a good scumhunting post, we can go to an alternative lynch. If he doesn't, he dies.
However if he does use his "vig shot" on me to confirm himself, I want him dayvigged tomorrow within an hour of thread opening.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #177) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis, this is my wagon, so it's my hammer. DONT YOU DARE STEAL MY HAMMER.

He gets to make some posts and stuff before I hammers though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #178) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok. BUT DON'T TRY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS. IT'S MY HAMMER
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #179) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

FUCK YOU
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #180) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OH HAHA YOU DIDN'T UNVOTE
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #181) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OH
MY BAD
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #182) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

THE RAGE AT HAVING MY HAMMER STOLEN ME BLINDED ME.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #183) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Honestly my gut wouldn't be surprised if he flipped scum. That being said, I still want him gone, because he's anti-town no matter what, based on play, and throwing in his threat to vig me makes definitely better off dead, since he's proven his scumdar is horrible, while mine is quite good.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #184) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

er, wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town* lulz.

Night action stuff:
People with vig shots: Don't all use them one night. There might be screwy mechanics/I don't want to see 5 bodies tomorrow. Save them for after we have some more flips and stuff.
Someone watch me.

inb4 that gets called rolefishing/directing vigs
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #185) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

LOL IT'S TOTALLY MAGIC MISSILE. THAT SHIT IS REALLY A 1-shot DOC LOL AMIRITE?

ok so there's totally enough information to hammer. Anything else needs saying, best say it soon, I'm going to hammer in about 6 hours or so, if nobody has any more objections.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #186) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Nope. Will hammer when I get back from this hockey game. That way nobody can bitch tomorrow that they didn't get to say stuff. Anyone who steals my hammer will be subject to my eternal wrath.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #187) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The possibility remains that he is just very very inactive. However, his promised post was a no case "CK and Vezo are scum lulz", so screw him.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #188) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

We won. Time to hammer.

Vote: RBT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #189) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

screw you, gandalf.

Moving along, the rest of the scumpool is still scum, even if RBT somehow flips town. Yawn.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #190) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Honestly I don't really buy the lyncher claim. Like what are teh odds his target has to be the most useless and anti-town player in the game?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #191) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

right, so the odds of him getting a target as the most usless player were 1/11. FUCK.

Also the vig whoever hammered thing was a joke so nobody stole my hammer.

Also, even if RBT is a lynch target, DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN'T BE SCUM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #192) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DH has always been scum.
Andrew has always been VI likely town BUT NEEDS TO DIE REGARDLESS BECAUSE I CANNOT READ HIM AND WILL NOT LOSE TO ANDREWSCUM.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #193) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I roleblocked everybody.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #194) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, RBT was so scummy even the mod thought he was scum. That's a record.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #195) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Gandalf, you're using your dayvig today so that we get a total of 3 town-controlled flips before the scum get a kill.
That way night actions will be much more effective.

I had both.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #196) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There is no pro-town reason not to use the dayvig shot today.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #197) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Given a lot of us have vig shots, our aim will go up substantially with 3 flips instead of 2.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #198) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That was Sleet Storm, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #199) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

PRESUMABLY YOU ARE NOT AS RETARDED AS ENIGMA

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”