Mini #1081 - SitMOA Mafia (Endgame... Congrats, winners!)

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Katsuki »

gandalf5166 wrote:Chess is making me raise my eyebrow........... But I've played with him before, and this is all pretty normal stuff, so until he does something really drastic, my vote stays where it is.
This is pretty much the same problem with YOU, gandalf, in that, you guys generally say and do such ridiculous things that, when you do it as scum, it STILL looks normal.

In essence, what I am saying is, saying that "extraordinary" stuff is "pretty normal stuff" is kind of like throwing a smokescreen on your play.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh, no, it was over because there was actually content to analyize, namely opportunistic votes on me based on the false assertation that pages 1-3 contained any actual content. The obvious point of that being that I was "supposed to" vote for Andrew, when he's done absolutely nothing scummy.
Hence why I figure one of the people voting for me is scum, since a negative reaction to not voting andrew is not pro-town.

Also Narsis needs to answer my questions.

ANY QUESTIONS?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:56 am

Post by malthusis »

Katsuki wrote:What impatience... I was reading the effing thread.

Malthusis, tell me this. What is the difference between 3 seperate players claiming dayvig, and me claiming "partners" with the mod?

If it means anything for you though, I am mason-lovers with snow_bunny :D I get to talk to her any time of the day.
Impatience? I might have gotten slightly annoyed, but considering I asked you 3 times in posts #53, 95, and 122, I was getting tired on waiting. Also, even an idiot would realize the davig claims were jokes :P
@Malthusis: Why do you only ask for my prod, when adumbro has posted absolutely nothing thus far in this game? Do you have reasons for wanting to let him slide and skate through this game?
I'm sorry, but there's not much I can do. Ambro did post in #89, and can't be prodded yet. I'm waiting for some information too, but unless you want to take a LAL stance (which I really don't want to do), I might as well question the people here.

Unvote
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

Post by malthusis »

Katsuki wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Chess is making me raise my eyebrow........... But I've played with him before, and this is all pretty normal stuff, so until he does something really drastic, my vote stays where it is.
This is pretty much the same problem with YOU, gandalf, in that, you guys generally say and do such ridiculous things that, when you do it as scum, it STILL looks normal.

In essence, what I am saying is, saying that "extraordinary" stuff is "pretty normal stuff" is kind of like throwing a smokescreen on your play.
QFT.

It's really, really, really hard to make a case when it's hard to tell whether a lot of these bad plays are simply anti-town, scummy, or just VI.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Gimme my town leader hat back, jerks.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 am

Post by malthusis »

chesskid3 wrote:Uh, no, it was over because there was actually content to analyize, namely opportunistic votes on me based on the false assertation that pages 1-3 contained any actual content. The obvious point of that being that I was "supposed to" vote for Andrew, when he's done absolutely nothing scummy.
Hence why I figure one of the people voting for me is scum, since a negative reaction to not voting andrew is not pro-town.

ANY QUESTIONS?
?
What are you talking about? :roll:
How does Andrew have anything to do with this at all? Your paragraph looks like absolute junk. What do you mean by "You had to vote Andrew?". There were tons of people to make a case on at that time. You could have made a case on me, Gandalf, Katsuki, Narsis or any lurker that wasn't posting at that time. Using that as justification to randomly lash out at people voting you is extremely weak and thin as an argument.

Pedit:
Gimme my town leader hat back, jerks.
?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I was responding to Katsuki. It actually makes perfect sense, and I'm not going to spoon-feed it to you.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am

Post by malthusis »

chesskid3 wrote:I was responding to Katsuki. It actually makes perfect sense, and I'm not going to spoon-feed it to you.
Saying my arguments are bad logic doesn't make them any less valid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You didn't make any arguments, you basically said you didn't understand my posts.
The only notable thing that happened on pages 1-3 that everyone was touting the RVS being over about was Andrew apparently being scummy, when that was in fact completely false.
Hence my assertation that the RVS was not, in fact, over.

Please try to follow.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:28 am

Post by malthusis »

chesskid3 wrote:You didn't make any arguments, you basically said you didn't understand my posts.
The only notable thing that happened on pages 1-3 that everyone was touting the RVS being over about was Andrew apparently being scummy, when that was in fact completely false.
Hence my assertation that the RVS was not, in fact, over.

Please try to follow.
?
What are you talking about? :roll:
How does Andrew have anything to do with this at all? Your paragraph looks like absolute junk. What do you mean by "You had to vote Andrew?".
There were tons of people to make a case on at that time. You could have made a case on me, Gandalf, Katsuki, Narsis or any lurker that wasn't posting at that time. Using that as justification to randomly lash out at people voting you is extremely weak and thin as an argument.
and
chesskid3 wrote:Hi, you don't read much, do you? We're still in RVS now, and i'm clearly trying to get us OUT. Thanks for playing. You are the weakest link, goodbye!
Maybe you aren't the one reading?
Pretty much everyone posting regularly has/had reasons for their votes (except AmbreoDeus, but he's only posted once besides his original confirm).
Arguments are in bold.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh yeah except I did make a point on Narsis, and am currently questioning him, and he has gone AWOL. Also way to quote the "we're not out of RVS" thing waaaaay after we ARE out of RVS.

Your point?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Katsuki »

chesskid3 wrote:Uh, no, it was over because there was actually content to analyize, namely opportunistic votes on me based on the false assertation that pages 1-3 contained any actual content. The obvious point of that being that I was "supposed to" vote for Andrew, when he's done absolutely nothing scummy.

ANY QUESTIONS?
My point that RVS was already over was that, by pg2, there was content to analyze, namely as you said, reactions to votes and what not.

CK, if you are willing to move your vote onto malthusis, I will be perfectly willing to sheep you onto that.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Malthusis is town though. :(
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Katsuki »

malthusis wrote:

Malthusis, tell me this. What is the difference between 3 seperate players claiming dayvig, and me claiming "partners" with the mod?

If it means anything for you though, I am mason-lovers with snow_bunny :D I get to talk to her any time of the day.
Impatience? I might have gotten slightly annoyed, but considering I asked you 3 times in posts #53, 95, and 122, I was getting tired on waiting. Also, even an idiot would realize the davig claims were jokes :P
Considering what you just said about the dayvig thing, I find it interesting that you should push for the "partners with the mod" thing 3 times after.
Malthusis wrote:
@Malthusis: Why do you only ask for my prod, when adumbro has posted absolutely nothing thus far in this game? Do you have reasons for wanting to let him slide and skate through this game?
I'm sorry, but there's not much I can do. Ambro did post in #89, and can't be prodded yet. I'm waiting for some information too, but unless you want to take a LAL stance (which I really don't want to do), I might as well question the people here.

Unvote
My point is not prods. My point is you just leaving him be. If someone posts nothing, and the only thing you want to do about it is to prod them, then something is wrong coughscumcough.

P-EDIT: Yeah, you're not gonna be wearing that town-leader hat.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Katsuki »

CK, give me 2 players you find suspicious, and why. I am not getting your Narsis case at all.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark for opportunistic vote/defense of Narsis/jumpingon the lol RVS is over u scum bro? wagon
Narsis for bad reaction to vote/why me.

Hypothetical, if I were you kill you tonight and then wear the hat tomorrow, what would you do?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 am

Post by malthusis »

Katsuki wrote:
malthusis wrote:

Considering what you just said about the dayvig thing, I find it interesting that you should push for the "partners with the mod" thing 3 times after.
It's just that something really rubs me about the way you phrased your role. I've been in quite a few Mind Screw/Weird Role games where the mod is indeed a role. It's practically a rule of thumb that a mod has to be neutral or self aligned if they are playing for many reasons such as mod bias and the like. The fact that a mod would be aligned with player has me scratching my head on how that could possibly work out....
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Dark Horse »

You know, I think katsuki's joking.

Also...
Fos:VP

Posts only after getting voted, then just giving everyone a blanket statement? Scummy in my eyes.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Dark Horse »

[quote=Chess]Dark for opportunistic vote/defense of Narsis/jumpingon the lol [/quote]

I want to headdesk you so hard, except it's against the rules.

1. Opptimistic vote? Can you eleborate?
2. Where have I defended narsis?
3. Jumping on the "rvs is over" bandwagon? Seriously? That's like saying:

Guy: the sky is blue
Me: Youre right
Chess: OMG BANDWAGON
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark Horse wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Hi, you don't read much, do you? We're still in RVS now, and i'm clearly trying to get us OUT. Thanks for playing. You are the weakest link, goodbye!
Seriously? Rvs ended a long Time ago. You really should go and read back.

Also, show me where you are "trying to get us out of rvs".

unvote, vote: chesskid
Whee
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Chess/Malt- Why are we still talking about the overness of the RVS? It's over. We can all agree on that. It doesn't matter when it was over anymore.
malt wrote:It's just that something really rubs me about the way you phrased your role. I've been in quite a few Mind Screw/Weird Role games where the mod is indeed a role. It's practically a rule of thumb that a mod has to be neutral or self aligned if they are playing for many reasons such as mod bias and the like. The fact that a mod would be aligned with player has me scratching my head on how that could possibly work out....
Are you actually buying this Kat obvjoke? Come on now.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Dark Horse »

chesskid3 wrote:
Dark Horse wrote:
Seriously? Rvs ended a long Time ago. You really should go and read back.

Also, show me where you are "trying to get us out of rvs".

unvote, vote: chesskid
Whee
How does that help you at all?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Opportunistic vote: check
Chainsaw defense: check
Wagon on me based on RCA not over comment: check
However based on doombunnys last post you might just be failtown, I have major issues with dooms last post that I will adresss when not on ipod
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

chesskid3 wrote:Opportunistic vote: check
Chainsaw defense: check
Wagon on me based on RCA not over comment: check
Incorrect Facts: Check
Vagueness: Check
Trying to gain village's trust: Check
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Sarcasm and avoidance of point noted

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”