Mini #1081 - SitMOA Mafia (Endgame... Congrats, winners!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, Doom, in your opinion, wouldn't it be a good idea to try to vig me to see my flip?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

btw there are more facepalms.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't make me bust out the third party facepalm.
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Narsis »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm just going to stop listening to andrew. However I promise if you use a watch action on me you won't regret it. I OFFER DELICIOUS MAGIC.

That being said, why is my RBT wagon falling apart. Fuck you people we're lynching him
O.o i thought it was just a pressure wagon. when you'd change your mind to making it a lynching wagon?
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by malthusis »

Narsis wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:I'm just going to stop listening to andrew. However I promise if you use a watch action on me you won't regret it. I OFFER DELICIOUS MAGIC.

That being said, why is my RBT wagon falling apart. Fuck you people we're lynching him
O.o i thought it was just a pressure wagon. when you'd change your mind to making it a lynching wagon?
^^
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Pressue wagon => negative response to pressure = lynch.

Negative response? CHECK.
Lynching time? CHECK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis wrote:

However this implies that you placed your vote somewhere you thought noone could blame you for, and therefore were trying to coast on d1.

SCUM MUCH?
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Narsis »

oh i have no problem with it being a lynch wagon. was just wondering where your change of mind came in.
Record:

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Riceballtail wrote:Either way, he's trying to direct an investigative night action. Just another tell to add onto the massive IIoA.
Somewhere around where this became a reply to being at L-2.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DarkHorse or RBT.
Everyone on the RBT wagon weigh in with an opinion please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki wrote:Guys, please stop the facepalm pics, its starting to get distracting.

I am dead tired after lab, so will see if I can get to this.

On roles, role speculation is stupid. Anti-town roles can be town roles, and vice-versa. Hell I've been a fucking mafia beloved princess before.

Some notes off the top of my head in case I do not get to this game tonight:

- OMGUS for chesskid is normal. When analyzing him, try to look past the surface, else you will be stuck banging head against wall.
- Soft-claiming for gandalf is about as normal as chesskid OMGUS'ing. They do it every game.
- The one thing I find strange is that chesskid is obvobvtown this game. I've never seen him obvobvtown before, but I've never played with him in a mini before. He may have matured too. However, I find chesskids reads surprisingly close to mine (maybe due to my previous (negative) experience with him :P).
- Voting for RBT does NOT mean that I do not think you are scum, malthusis. In fact, your scuminess supports the chainsaw tell.
I told you that townleader hat was going to be mine.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chess wrote:vote rbt then
I already am.
Chess wrote:Also, Doom, in your opinion, wouldn't it be a good idea to try to vig me to see my flip?
Meh. Maybe if there's more reason to. Personally, I don't think you're scum (Mostly a null tell on you) and RBT and Andrew are much better vig targets.
chess wrote:DarkHorse or RBT.
Everyone on the RBT wagon weigh in with an opinion please.
I think I've made it clear enough already :P
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

If what katsuki says is right...
unvote, vote RBT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That's L-1.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'll hammer.

Claimtime MUCH?!?!?!?!??!?!?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid,vezok,doombunny,narsis,katsuki,darkhorse,gandalf

Pretty goddamn town wagon. Least favorite people on it are Narsis and Darkhorse, but we shall see.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'm not sure whether I've said this already, but: CK is no longer one of my major suspects. Not just because of the claim. In fact, the claim proves nothing to me, because he has the perfect excuse to never actually prove it. He just isn't playing scummily anymore.

Andy and RBT are most likely to be scum at this point, with Doombunny and Adumbro each possibly taking up the last spot(if there is a third spot, which in a game like this, with this much town power, there probably is).
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Narsis »

gandalf5166 wrote:I'm not sure whether I've said this already, but: CK is no longer one of my major suspects. Not just because of the claim. In fact, the claim proves nothing to me, because he has the perfect excuse to never actually prove it. He just isn't playing scummily anymore.

Andy and RBT are most likely to be scum at this point, with Doombunny and Adumbro each possibly taking up the last spot(if there is a third spot, which in a game like this, with this much town power, there probably is).
how do you know how much town power there is? at best so far there is a one shot gov and one shot no lynch.
Record:

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I feel bad for whoever got the vanilla town role. Andrew as a VT would explain him not getting how claiming 1 ability =/= fullclaiming, and I see him more as VI-town than VI-scum.
That being said, I'm not going to cry if he dies tonight, but he's definitely not dayvig material.

Gandalf, if I confirm myself as town 100%, can I have 50% stake in your possible dayvig shot?

PEDIT Same thing goes for Narsis.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I don't think anybody's a VT in this game. That would just kind of suck >.>

Also, I'm assuming that there's a lot of town power since we're kind of all JOATs >.>

If you became confirmed, I would certainly give some thought to your input, yes. As for power of absolute veto, maybe not.

The problem is that using your ability would serve no purpose other than to prove that you're town. Although using it in MyLo might be acceptable, even though I really wanted to use my dayvig in mylo. I guess that another night for PRs minus scum-controlled kill>town-controlled kill. I'll just save my dayvig for if I'm stuck in LyLo and nobody is listening to me >.>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Not that one. I have other cool abilities. You're using your dayvig tomorrow.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

-Roles and factions:
There is at least one vanilla townie in the setup
, as well as at least one mafia faction. All factions have a winnable condition. If a win condition is achieved, and it doesn't directly interfere with the win condition of another faction, the game will keep on. For example, if the win condition of a player is to get certain player lynched, should that player achieve that condition (and no other win condition is achieved at the same time), the game can keep on. The town faction is composed by wizards. Scum faction is composed by sorcerers. Other factions may exist, and they may have wizards, sorcerers, or other classes.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh. Maybe I should read the rules.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah, that might be a good idea.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

That...... makes me feel really stupid and not smart. I've given scum a lot of information that I just kind of assumed they already had.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”