McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 am

Post by McGriddle »

iamausername wrote:A question for all; if you were scum, how would we tell?

A question just for McGriddle; as the only player who didn't join this game by invitation, how do you feel about the player list?
You could tell if I were scum by me saying "Hai guis I am scum" or something of the sort. Other than that, I don't really know, apparantly I am a bad scum though so this being an experienced game, you would probably know by the end of the day whether I was scum or not lol.
SerialClergyman wrote:
vote iamausername

He knows why.
What is THIS supposed to mean? Does this mean that you discussed with one of your scum buddies at the beginning of the game and told him you would vote for him?

Vote: SerialClergyman
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:34 am

Post by McGriddle »

EBWOP: "A question just for McGriddle; as the only player who didn't join this game by invitation, how do you feel about the player list?"

I like the player list, I know half of the peeps from previous games already so I am kinda confident that my playstyle will not come as a shock to them.

(I tend to be a little too aggressive when it comes to following my hunches)
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Well, I have played a game before in which pops was a high PR, and I was also town, and from my experience, pops was a huge leader in that game, and posted a lot of good content. Something I see lacking in here. I think it wise to look into that, meaning, I don't know neccesarilly if he is scum, but he could either be scum or vanilla townie, I can't see him as a PR.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Jahudo wrote:
iamausername wrote:A question for all; if you were scum, how would we tell?
I <3 bussing.
McGriddle wrote:Other than that, I don't really know, apparantly I am a bad scum though so this being an experienced game, you would probably know by the end of the day whether I was scum or not lol.
Is that part of your playstyle that you mention in Post 22? I don't think I've played with you before.

Also, your post count seems to indicate you're not a newbie so why would you put down your play?
Oh and, I always play pretty terribly, but when I am scum it tends to be even worse. I don't think you have either. I am putting myself down because I don't know if I am very good.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 am

Post by McGriddle »

RedCoyote wrote:
McGriddle 21 wrote:What is THIS supposed to mean? Does this mean that you discussed with one of your scum buddies at the beginning of the game and told him you would vote for him?
I don't understand your conclusion. Could you elaborate some? Is this supposed to be a joke?
Sorry, I seemed to have missed this question. Yes it was a joke. It was an exageratory vote over the fact that he said "You know why"

And I think you meant you look forward to me answering ecto because you quoted him. Anyways, he didn't really ask a question but my response to that is this:

I was only saying my opinion that he is not a PR and that he has a good chance at being scum, so if he turns out to be at L-1 he will be a good lynch. And if he claims a PR I am more inclined to think he is lying than say if his meta didn't disagree.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 am

Post by McGriddle »

@ Incog - could you refer me to the post #, I will answer your question.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:55 am

Post by McGriddle »

Goatrevolt wrote: McGriddle
If you had to vote someone right now, who would it be?
I thought I had already done this but I didn't,
Unvote, Vote:Pops
That vote being Semi-Knowledgeable. I don't have much of a read on anyone else except pops.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 am

Post by McGriddle »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Well, I'm clearly not happy with Elmo's contribution so far. An unaccompanied random vote I can handle, but staying entirely out of discussion until somebody specifically asks for his opinion is just bad form. Even when he gives his opinion, as with his vote, there's nothing to support it.

I'm also suspicious of McGriddle. His first move of the game is to play the bad scum card
Wrong, somebody ASKED me if I was good scum or not. I didn't just come in here with a "boo hoo I am bad at scum and town" attitude.
(as well as an implied "I'm the only non-invited player in an invitational" card)
Again, wrong, I never even said that. Once. Somebody else brought that up. Seems like you are just trying to pin a case on me without much.
, and his play since then has been almost purely reflexive.
Untrue, I have been doing what I can to help town, and also answering any questions I have been asked. Could you tell me how that is scummy?
The one thing he's taken initiative on was 59, where he claims pops can't have be a power-role. At first, this just struck me as some sloppy analysis, but things really get interesting in 80, where he sneaks in a declaration of pops' scumminess when the post in question had only dealt with PR status regardless of alignment. These two elements (the sloppy analysis and unsupported accusation, that is) combine to:
]
I didn't sneak anything in, I was explaining my reasoning about said post. I was telling everyone that my reasoning behind it was not so we knew who had/didn't have a PR, but that because of this he is more likely to be scum, and less likely to be detrimental.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 am

Post by McGriddle »

Jahudo wrote:@Incog, Patrick: you've both said you don't like Nabakov's case on McGriddle, but I think you've ignored a part of it that he also repeated just recently. And I don't see where the other votes have given reasoning yet, so no one has explained why this is bad:
Nabakov wrote:I was telling everyone that my reasoning behind it was not so we knew who had/didn't have a PR, but that because of this he is more likely to be scum, and less likely to be detrimental.
Which is, how did McGriddle go from thinking pops was either scum or Vanilla townie, to thinking pops was more likely scum?
Before I answer this, you know it was me that said this, not Nab right?
And McGriddle also hasn't defended the accuracy of this tell, which has been called into question. (pops claimed he was a leader in another game because it was breakable; it might not be a comparable situation) So no, I don't think the Nabakov case is inherently wrong.
I did defend it, to the best of my ability, considering I stated it wasn't a strong case.
-------------------
popsofctown wrote:Jahudo, why did I post fluff in Mafia Jailbreak?
A quick re-read seems that it was for starting discussion. The difference in this game is that discussion is well on its way, but your image of goatrevolt looks like its trying to wedge his focus.

-------------------

@McGriddle: when did you think you had originally voted pops?
McGriddle wrote:I thought I had already done this but I didn't, Unvote, Vote:Pops
When I stated my tell against him. I thought I had voted as well, but I didn't. So really the argument that I hopped on a "dominant" wagon is null, considering I would have been first on it, and since I wasn't I was only 2nd.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:42 am

Post by McGriddle »

I see. Anyways:
Jahudo wrote:Which is, how did McGriddle go from thinking pops was either scum or Vanilla townie, to thinking pops was more likely scum?
I didn't just go from thinking he was VT or Scum to thinking he was more likely to be scum. All along I have had these feelings about him. I stated that he is not likely a PR, which dwindles the possibility of him being town faction down. All I am saying, at a weak case, is that he played more dominantly in the other game where he was a strong leader and he was a PR from the TOWN faction. I saw a lot of difference in this game via his play style. Which makes me think, "Oh, dominant when he is town, so less likely to be aggressive means he is scum." Nothing wrong with that. Although I don't feel the same way now as I did, I still find him scummy, but I also see a possible you and nab pairing, so for that reason I am going to
Unvote
and hold my vote for a little while. My top suspicions right now are you and nab though so IGMEOY.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

Post by McGriddle »

Jahudo wrote:McGriddle, you still haven't explained why this is a comparable situation to the other game. Pops said that game was broken, which explains why he was a leader. If the game, and not his alignment, caused the tell then how is this a comparable situaton?
He thought it was broken and that only by the use of Command Points we found out who all was scum. Town ended up losing anyways so it wasn't TOO broken. He was a Commander and he was very dominant. Why he is bringing up that it was a flawed game, idk, it has nothing to do with his actions as we didn't find out it wsa flawed right away anyways.
What's my connection to Nabakov? I disagree with all but one point on his McGriddle case--the one that ties into my point--and I agreed with him that Elmo wasn't explaining his positions. The latter I can only guess is something Elmo does regardless of alignment? I still don't like it.
I get a gut buddying feel for you 2.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 am

Post by McGriddle »

Incognito wrote:Jahudo, the fact that McGriddle pointed out something that he felt was off about pops' posting led me to believe that he was becoming suspicious of him. He framed it in a 'you're either vanilla or scum' way, but I still see it as a form of suspicion.

Incidentally, McGriddle, can you link to the game you've been talking about?
Sure

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 am

Post by McGriddle »

RedCoyote wrote:A couple of questions: Why are you choosing to "hold" your vote as opposed to using it on NabNab or Jahudo? Also, what has given you a change of heart about pops? Was it something specifically he said, have other players influenced this decision, or was it all a mental process in your own head?
I want to put it on Naab, but I want to do some ISOing and more hunting before I put him at L-2. I have not necessarily had a change of heart, just a better candidate come up. I still think there is a possibility of pops being scum, but higher when it comes to Nab.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:02 am

Post by McGriddle »

*Sigh* Fine Nab, the only reason I didn't vote fo you was because I was going to go back and ISO you, but I don't have time for that so
Vote: NabakovNabakov
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:34 am

Post by McGriddle »

You don't have time for it? Do you feel rushed? Are you going V/LA? I don't think you've even given a reason for why it is you're suddenly seeing scum in NabNab.
It is Finals season and I have spent a lot of my time studying and preparing. This weekend is crush weekend, and I am going to a concert tonight. We have a 2-week deadline, and I don't know how devoted and active in this game so I want to put my vote down as I find Nab more scummy than pops. Nab is a gut feel scum to me, and also if you will refer to post # 137 you will see my defense and why I think he is scummy. I never thought pops was too scummy to begin with, but it being the beginning of the game I like to have my vote places for pressure. All I said was that pops is likely to be scum based on his attitude. But that's not much of a case so I didn't have a confident read on pops. Nab comes in and takes a shot at me out of the blue. That wasn't enough to vote him. I wanted to go do some ISO reading as the post seemed like grasping at a case against me, and struck me as randomly making a case. I have not had a lot of time and the ISO read on Nab was hard to sit down and do.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am

Post by McGriddle »

RedCoyote wrote:I understand where you are coming from, McGriddle. I have finals coming up in the next few weeks as well. If you think you've got too much going on in your life, then there's no shame in replacing out.

I mean, I don't want to feel like I'm misreading you because you honestly don't have the time to commit to the game. On the same token, I don't want you to get away with "Here is a vote, but I don't have time to do anything else so later" if you are scum.
I don't want to replace out or anything, I am doing what I can to maintain my part in this game to the best of my ability. I will admit, after these finals are over next week I will have a lot more time to pay attention to this game. Until then I am going to only play a reactionary role to what people ask me or things that have been said recently that I want to dispute. Meaning ISOing and searching out scum from previous arguments and statements are going to be lacking on my end, and the amount of posting I will be doing shall be limited.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:28 am

Post by McGriddle »

CSL was brought up by RedCoyote at the beginning at this page.

@ mod: I will be kinda V/LA for the next few days, have a lot of tests coming up but I will try to find time between studying to post
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:40 am

Post by McGriddle »

popsofctown wrote:
Jahudo wrote:My feelings haven't really changed. I still think pops looks scummy. I don't really like the Nabakov wagon, except for one point that I do like. Hopefully this makes me look good if the wagon pull through on its own, but gives me an excuse to vote if it needs help.

Besides that I have bad feelings about Goat and Patrick, I'll withhold my reasoning so I can make it up later if I must and can flipflop as needed. Ima, Ecto and Red are town, town, and scum, but not necessarily in that order because it's about that time of day for playing buddying mindgames.

I'm gonna totally ignore people voting or attacking me, I'll just ride it out and hope others get more attention.
unvote, vote Jahudo
Did you combine a few posts? Because I hadn't noticed that post before, but it is definitely something to look in to.

I have a rainbow list of my own, but its a scummy to town list, and hot to cold: (In order from most scummy [Red] to least scummy [Blue]

Nabakov

Jahudo

Pops

Patrick
Elmo
Goat
Incog
SC

Ecto

RedCoyote

iamusername

This doesn't mean I am giving anyone a free pass, or am biased on anyones mode of thinking. It is just stating where I stand on my feelings right now.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:44 am

Post by McGriddle »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Post 242, NabakovNabakov wrote: I've responded this way to absurd wagons before, except that was a case where a player posted a ridiculously thorough case rather than a ridiculously sparse one.
I didn't read the whole case but knowing Mastin, I'd hazard a guess that about 90% of what he wrote wasn't even relevant and maybe that's why you decided it wasn't worth the response?
Bingo. When there's nothing to really respond to, I take a "we don't negotiate with terrorists" position.

@McGriddle: You know, in all that time you spent typing color tags, you could have been playing the game. I mean, your list functions perfectly well as a list. Elmo only color-coded so his votecount would make sense. Do you see why I occasionally feel that you're being disingenuous?

@Incognito: How dependent on my being scum is your read on Jahudo? I know you're citing external factors like unpostiness, but I'm kind of confused as to the overall dynamic of your thinking about him and McGriddle. Jauhdo's shift on McGriddle strikes you as too fast and loose. Why was Jahudo scum on McGriddle at that point? Why would he want to change?

(RL) Day 6, and I'm still waiting on a case.
That took like 30 seconds because I am not a noob.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:38 am

Post by McGriddle »

RedCoyote wrote:
McGriddle 279 wrote:I have a rainbow list of my own, but its a scummy to town list, and hot to cold
As you may or may not know, I happen to like posts like this. Some players (I think Ecto was the only one, there may have been someone else), have stated that you shouldn't "reveal your hand", as it were, by posting all your townreads too flagrantly. I think that's nonsense, personally, but it's more a political disagreement than anything else.

Anyways, the point I'm driving at is that I like you putting yourself out there. I have to say though, I just don't really get some of the positioning here. I
know
you thought this out, McGriddle. Either you thought it out because you were honestly trying to gauge us, or you thought it out because you think this will get you the most sympathy from the town. You have to explain the NabNab and iamausername's positons, I think. I don't think you've done a good enough job of that. In fact, I think I asked you (either you or SC) earlier to explain why iamausername was high on your townlist, given his limited posting (this was before his last 2-3 posts).
I have some free time today, I will do a little bit of work and show everyone my cases and reasons behind things.
Another thing that kind of sticks out is how Pops/Jahudo are next to each other.
I gauged them in order from most scummy to least scummy. It has nothing to do with the possibility of scum pairing. My philosophy is it is much better to try to find scum rather than scum and buddy at the same time. You take your attention off of other possibilities strictly because they don't align with who you think is scum.
One more thing, it has to do more with my inability to distinguish colors as clearly I'd like to, is the group of Pat through SC all the same color (Yellow)? If so, is there any significance between the different colors?
Yes they are all the same color. They are a neutral read.

McGriddle 286 wrote:That took like 30 seconds because I am not a noob.
Quotes like this really have me worried that you have tunnelvision. This strikes me as more emotional than it is objective.
Well it's a little annoying when people question my workload/ability.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 am

Post by McGriddle »

Incognito wrote:Also, McGriddle, I just checked back and I noticed you didn't respond to a question I asked before. Could ya respond:
Post [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2226614#2226614]219[/url], Incognito wrote:
Post 207, McGriddle wrote:I never thought pops was too scummy to begin with, but it being the beginning of the game I like to have my vote places for pressure.
Didn't you say he was your strongest read when you placed your vote on him though? Also, if you like having your vote places just for pressure, why exactly did you feel the need to remove it when you were planning on doing this iso read of NabNab? You said you felt pops was still scummy in your book; I don't get why the pressure would need to be removed then.
Right sorry, missed this.

Pops WAS my strongest read, until it changed to nab. I never said the case against him was strong. I was holding it because I planned on doing a cluster post about nab in which I voted. I had a plan and things didn't work out as I had planned so I /sigh voted. I planned on doing it immediately, but I didn't want to take pressure for voting before I posted my case so I held my vote and was placing it during the ISO.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 am

Post by McGriddle »

Hmm, sorry about the broken promise to make my post last night, but I started to do my ISO at about 1 this morning, and saw that he was at L-1 and had claimed. I don't know if I buy it. Seems like he is trying to downplay it. Anyways, I can still do that ISO today if you guys wish. Not that it will do much good at this point but it's up to you guys.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 am

Post by McGriddle »

Nab wrote:this game was a bit of an experiment for me.
Wow. /Confirm
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:00 am

Post by McGriddle »

@ Incog and SC: I said that because he said "This game is an experiment" meaning, even if there wasn't a good case on him, he is not taking this game seriously. so I /confirmed my vote on him.

Also
FoS Pops
for this

"McGriddle's rainbow wasn't very useful. A green name, wow"

This shows me you didn't even LOOK at my post, but you are trying to get a case going against me via the snowball affect of other players not knowing why I did it.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 am

Post by McGriddle »

EBWOP: you didn't even look at it because there ARE no green names in it. Only heat signatures or red yellow orange and blue. You only looked at peoples case against me that said a "rainbow" so you automatically assumed, without looking at my post, it was a rainbow, meaning you didn't pay attention to it.

[/foundscum]
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by McGriddle »

So pops, so far you're looking pretty scummy.

Jahudo had a point about you being contradictory. So we have your contradiction, you not reading my post, and then the original tell of you not being as aggressive as you were in the other game. that's 3 reasons.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:39 am

Post by McGriddle »

Actually Coyote, you did it 4 times, not 2. And who knows if he did it tongue and cheek, I still consider it a slip up.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:31 am

Post by McGriddle »

sorry everyone. Going through some terrible RL problems. I am still going to post, not a lot though. I am in the hospital.

more to come
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 am

Post by McGriddle »

Because of my reasons yesterday, and the fact that nab and pops couldn't have been working together at all.
Vote: Pops

Sorry, still working out my problems guys. Going to try really hard to devote more attention to this game.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #29) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:11 am

Post by McGriddle »

pops claim please.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #30) » Wed May 05, 2010 6:08 am

Post by McGriddle »

Jahudo wrote:I wonder if pops will claim now. He said he wouldn't until 3 days before deadline, but maybe Goat's call will change him mind.

I'm also wondering if McGriddle thinks I might be scum, and if he has a preference for either lynch. I think him and Goat are the main swing votes at this moment. So if people want me to claim today (Elmo, Incog), they should be acting with more urgency and purpose like Goat is.
Incognito wrote:P.S. Jahudo's last post was, imo, another good example of exactly what pops was elaborating on here. I don't see how anyone playing with 2500+ posts under his belt could really look deep into players giving themselves town reads. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first game that he's seen this done before. I can't tell if Ectomancer is being serious or not but Jahudo sure seems to be.
What, pops agreeing with the backgroundish stuff? I probably have seen people give self-reads, but I don't have examples and don't know if town have done it more often than scum. I don't see the point of doing it for fun when you seem like a serious player and player reads are serious stuff.
Meh, I don't know if I really think you are scummy anymore. I thought you were scum based off of whether or not nab flipped scum. I was pretty confident he was scum so I don't know how I feel about you now. All I know is that pops is the most likely scum choice IMO.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #31) » Fri May 07, 2010 3:14 am

Post by McGriddle »

Sorry people. I have been busy in the friggin hospital, it's not like I don't care about this game, I just haven't had much time to post.

Should I claim since I am a majority then?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #32) » Fri May 07, 2010 3:18 am

Post by McGriddle »

Well, I'll just claim, I don't have much time to claim. I am an Even night Vig, town factioned. And I have been in the hospital because me and my brother got in a car accident, so I am sorry if my lack of activity makes me seem scummy. I also don't want to replace out because I was pretty excited that I got to use a night action tonight.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #33) » Fri May 07, 2010 3:55 am

Post by McGriddle »

I am the Majority, it looks like I am going to be killed so I won't have a choice to shoot anyone.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #34) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 am

Post by McGriddle »

Unless SC is scum and he or his scum buddy(ies) is a RB and will RB and keep me alive only so I look suspicious tomorrow. I got put into an effed up situation. Claiming this role really cancels out any possibility of finding out whether or not I really am this role. That being said, I know I am town factioned, idk about red coyote, and pops claim seems legitimate, but it is pretty anti-town to wait until we are so close to deadline to claim such a role.

Unvote

Vote:RedCoyote
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #35) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:21 am

Post by McGriddle »

I don't need to be prodded I was on yesterday.

I am all for the SC wagon. He was going to be my nightkill because I was pretty suspicious of him. I didn't have a lot of time to post my case against Red, but I still think SC is more likely scum. So my top 2 in order are SC and Red. If we lynch SC I will not kill red tonight though, that would not help me at all as if he knows I will kill him then that defeats the purpose of even trying beause I will be RB'd.
Unvote, Vote: SerialClergyman
Let's see what happens. I am fine with either of the 2, I just don't want to be the majority as I fear being mislynched on an accident
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #36) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:36 am

Post by McGriddle »

Oh and if he is not RB's then I will have killed an innocent townie.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #37) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 am

Post by McGriddle »

I believe we are in twilight now. I am not going to tell you guys who I plan to kill until tomorrow.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #38) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:26 am

Post by McGriddle »

I tried to kill Jahudo.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #39) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Incognito wrote:McGriddle, what are your current thoughts? Who are you most suspicious of?
Well as of this point, I am suspicious of Red. I don't know about that vote on Elmo, and for nobody else to join or support it, it makes me think that he is scum starting a wagon getting a start on the Elmo wagon. I don't really have any strong reads as I have been kind of inactive lately (sorry :/ didn't plan on a car accident) but that Red scare (hahaaa... Historical joke lol) seems to be pointed out pretty strong.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #40) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 am

Post by McGriddle »

Alright, we have a little less than 6 days now, we need to get the ball rolling here.

If I am not mistaken peoples concerns are as follows:

Goat --> Red/Masons
McG --> Red/Masons
IAU --> Incog/Red/Goat
Elmo --> Red/Masons
Jahudo --> Red
Red --> Elmo
Ecto --> Masons
Incog --> not sure

So, the lynch today should be either Red or one of the Masons. Most people say Red, and 3 say red/masons. so 5 people say Red. I think he is the best candidate for todays lynch.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #41) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Okay. So a mutual Redcoyote voting stage it looks like.

Vote: Redcoyote
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #42) » Mon May 17, 2010 2:09 am

Post by McGriddle »

RedCoyote wrote:
Goat 882 wrote:Totally untrue. I don't know how you could honestly believe this.
Goat 252 wrote:Elmo is town because he was the first to jump on Nabscum when Nab decided to push McGriddle.
These reads were intrinsically tied together; we talked about this ad nauseum on the first day. You said several times that if NabNab flipped scum, then you were sure that Elmo was town. You also said to discount your Elmoread if NabNab flipped town. I discounted it, but apparently you didn't as your Elmoread hasn't changed one iota. Do us both a favor and don't sit here and deny that Elmo's vote didn't influence your NabNab vote, please. There's no sense getting into that argument again.

I'll make this short mostly for you, Goat, because I don't think there's any sense in speaking with McGriddle. McGriddle has long since checked out of this game, if he's ever been invested in it at all. I'm not scum. You know I'm not scum. Yeah, I want you to be scum, but I said that tongue-in-cheek because I know you are town given pops' flip. I've been cutesy with you lately, but it's mostly because I'm sore that you're town. I haven't entertained the possibility that you are scum since the day started.

But you really need to make a choice between the Vigilantes or the Masons, as does the other two claimed VTs in Incog and Elmo (one being real, one not, I would imagine), because we'll lose today otherwise. It's just not rational to vote a VT today. I voted Elmo earlier, but I'm glad I unvoted because it gave me a chance to think more about the pairings.

I think we can all acknowledge that the scumteam probably cannot be Masons + a Vigilante. I'll admit that if the Masons to flip scum, which I'm now betting is probably the case given Jahudo's convenient switch from calling me town to calling me scum (why wouldn't he do a 180 if he thinks he can get me lynched), then that puts me in an uncomfortable position. Let's not worry about that today though.

Vote: Jahudo

We can discuss this more if you'd wish, but you have to switch your vote. McGriddle won't do it. Otherwise what's going to happen otherwise is Jahudo is going to say, "Alright, I've made up my mind... vote: RC", and then iamausername is going to come in a finish the job.
Don't be so quick to judge, I know my stuff. I thought completely ass backwards. The fact the everybody thinks you are scum convinces me that you are in fact town. I think goat is town and I know I am town so the fact you didn't get quicklynched tells me you are town aligned
Unvote
Now, the masons are likely scum, I am willing to bet on it, I have had my eye on Jahudo most of the game, I don't think Red, Ecto, Elmo, or Incog are scum or even slightly scummy. So I really don't know who their scum buddies are but we have the next 2 days lynches down to Jahudo and IAU. But I say it is Incog who is their buddy. Gut tells me so and the fact that he has been so weak on the Masons tail. So
Vote: Jahudo
and tomorrow we should vote IAU, then most likely Incog. I want to express these concerns in case I die tonight.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #43) » Mon May 17, 2010 5:55 am

Post by McGriddle »

Well my ultimate logic is this. As everyone knows it's either me and Ecto, or the masons. I am town, meaning Ecto is (most likely) town I am not saying he is town but it would be weird to have a mafia odd night and town even night, but even so I am not discounting him. That being said, the only other possible option is for the masons to be scum and one of the claimed VT's to be their buddy. Who, IDK, but the only person I slightly have a scum leaning towards is Incog due to his slight lack of judgement on the masons.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #44) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

Post by McGriddle »

So you think the mod would make all PR's town? Interesting. I haven't thought about this before because it is so town heavy... But considering the probability of all the claimed VT's being scum is highly unlikely.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #45) » Mon May 17, 2010 10:15 am

Post by McGriddle »

Jahudo wrote:
McGriddle wrote:So you think the mod would make all PR's town? Interesting. I haven't thought about this before because it is so town heavy... But considering the probability of all the claimed VT's being scum is highly unlikely.
What if they were 3 scum power roles? Something like RB + Tracker + Godfather?

They might've chosen to claim vanilla instead of their power role because it would otherwise look like there were too many town power roles. Without knowing what the scum have, I don't know how confident we should be in saying the town is over-powered.
hmm.. good point, something to ponder over whilst I regain consciousness completely lol
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #46) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by McGriddle »

We all seem to think the masons are scum. Wouldn't it make more sense to kill off a mason? We could kill the other mason tomorrow, but if we kill someone else today (like RedCoyote) and they DO flip town, we lose the game. We can find their scum buddy later on down the road.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #47) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Goatrevolt wrote:I'm not 100% convinced the masons are scum, and if they are scum then Red makes the most sense as a scum buddy to them. I'd rather lynch RedCoyote today, and attempt the vigging of a mason tonight. I think that's a stronger overall play than risking the game on the Masons being scum.
Oh, shi, I didn't even think about the Vig kill tonight. Well if Ecto targets one of the masons I guess there is no reason to keep up on Jahudo. But the thing is he will most likely be Roleblocked unless we lynch their Roleblocker. I am pretty sure they have a roleblocker as my N2 kill on Jahudo failed. We know the masons are masons, and I don't think they could possibly be a roleblocker mason. Leading to my original gambit for the day in relieving my supicions on Red. I figured we could kill a mason and I could survive the night. Anyways.
Unvote, Vote: RedCoyote
This is getting redundant lol. He was very suspicious but that voting so fast earlier really pushed me to the ultimate conclusion that he is most likely scum.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #48) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by McGriddle »

EBWOP: Keep in mind I haven't had much time to review yesterdays business, I am going off my day 1 reads and todays reads, along with logical analysis on the situation at hand with peoples roles. I am going off a very limited span of knowledge.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #49) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by McGriddle »

nope you did. But it is twilight so I just want to let everyone know I really am town even night vig. Just in case he flips town.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #50) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Lol JK about me being town BTW lol. Good job scum team :)
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #51) » Mon May 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by McGriddle »

gg guys :) How did everyone like mine and Ectos unspoken gambit? :D I must say, nice work nabnab, it's a shame we pwn so hard baha
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”