Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

SC, address 783 if you are going to keep posting.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I hope Clergyman is just pretending. If not, then I think it's the masons + Red.

Pops 799 could be true. Could be a way for them to claim masons and not even be fake claiming at all. All in all, the mason claim doesn't add up, though.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I'd like to hear again from Red/McGriddle/Elmo before the end of the day hopefully.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 am

Post by McGriddle »

I believe we are in twilight now. I am not going to tell you guys who I plan to kill until tomorrow.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Elmo »

What do you want to hear? I hope he's lying, if he's not then I guess it's Red right now.

I reiterate, masons you
will
be put under the microscope tomorrow so I suggest you get on quicktopic / AIM / whatever and put together some shit hot analysis during night.

Beyond that, I dunno what more there is to be said - this is all really fucking confusing.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

By put under the microscope I hope you mean put under the old oak tree out back with a noose around the neck.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Hoopla »

Appologies for the delay between hammer and death scene.

Day 2, Final Vote Count

With ten alive, it takes
votes to lynch. Deadline is schedueled for 10:00AM GMT, May 9th <Countdown>.

SerialClergyman
-
(Incognito, RedCoyote, Goatrevolt, McGriddle, Jahudo, Ectomancer)
popsofctown
-
(iamausername, SerialClergyman)
iamausername
-
(popsofctown)
Not Voting
-
(Elmo)

Day 2 ends with 18 hours banked, which will be added to tomorrow's deadline.

SerialClergyman was lynched Day 2. He was a
Vanilla Townie.

The deadline for Night 2 will be 72 hours from this post <Countdown>. Please submit all actions by then.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Hoopla »

popsofctown was killed Night 2. He was a
Town Weak Doctor.

Day 3 will begin now, with the deadline set for the 22nd of May <Countdown>. With eight players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Day 3, Vote Count 1

With eight alive, it takes
votes to lynch. Deadline is schedueled for 6:30PM GMT, May 22nd <Countdown>.

Not Voting
-
(RedCoyote, Incognito, Goatrevolt, Jahudo, iamausername, Elmo, Ectomancer, McGriddle)
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

McGriddle?

I'm also very curious who Iam thinks is scum.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Elmo »

Hmm. Well, now, isn't this uncomfortable.

Monsieur masóns?
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Incognito »

My last final exam of the semester is tomorrow and then I finally get a much-needed summer break. Praise the freakin' Lord.

Would like Ectomancer to confirm this:

Post 772, Incognito wrote:
Post 754, Ectomancer wrote:The *smart* thing to do would have been to follow my example and claim 1-shot as well McGriddle. When you read "even" in your PM, did it not bring any speculation into your head at all? Even after my claim?
Is this an odd-night vig claim?
Otherwise, I too am waiting on McGriddle and the claimed Masons as well.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Iama wasn't around at night. No QT posts, no response to my PM. So I don't have anything for you there, you'll have to wait for him.

As for me, I'll say again that I have been playing a normal mason game. Alot of the points against me I realized I was doing on purpose. If that was the wrong play, then so be it. I have no idea who the scum are. And I don't know how I'm supposed to defend things I think are towntells.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Incog, why would you want to doubly make sure that I needed to be roleblocked tonight? Given McGriddle's activity though I do wonder whether he turned one in at all.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Incognito »

I'm trying to make sure that all available information is placed on the table right here, right now so that we have the best shot at hitting scum Today. I'm not concerning myself with what may or may not happen to you Tonight. And besides, as I mentioned Yesterday, I'm not even sure if I completely trust your claim just yet anyway.

Jahudo: Nothing at all? Why would IAUN keep up with some of his other responsibilities on-site but not be responsive to you with respect to this game?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Yeah it looks like iamausername made 2 posts on Sunday in the newbie he's modding. I can't tell you why he wasn't around from then into today.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Ectomancer: You and McGriddle are the only living players who have claimed to have a blockable night action and you can't both use it on the same night anyway.

If there is a roleblocker and you're town, then you're going to get blocked anyway. I agree with Incog. I'd like all info on the table and confirmed right now.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:26 am

Post by McGriddle »

I tried to kill Jahudo.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I'm still a tad irritated about it too. There was no reason to know I even needed to be blocked and had someone thought about their claim more, it wouldn't be an issue.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Based on a 3/9 mix, I'd say we are in LYLO.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Yes, odd night. If McGriddle or I were to die, it would reinforce the others claim.

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

McGriddle wrote:I tried to kill Jahudo.
Were you roleblocked?
Ectomancer wrote:Based on a 3/9 mix, I'd say we are in LYLO.
Agreed. My guess is Masons + Red.

The other possibilities are Incog/Red/Elmo--all PR claims being town seems unlikely, especially with the relative strength of them--or One/Both vigs and Red--McGriddle's claim still strikes me as pro-town and Ecto's claim seems an unlikely one for a mafiate. In other words, the alternative options don't seem very likely for me.

Elmo I read as town. Incog I read as town. Ecto I don't really have a strong read on one way or another based on his play, although I'd say the role in conjunction with McGriddle seems more likely to be town.

I'm a bit skeptical of the lack of a vig kill last night by McGriddle, but the manner in which he claimed still strikes me as strongly pro-town. It's just a bit convenient to get roleblocked. And the way his role lines up with Ecto's suggests that they are both telling the truth or both lying. McGriddle couldn't have assumed Ectomancer was an odd-night vig based on his one-shot claim and claimed even night as a fake claim to match up to a town claim. I think it's highly unlikely a scum-Ecto and scum-McGriddle decided to both fake role claim alternating night vigs and then claim the scum NK as their own night 1 (requires knowledge of a Doc/RB to pull off without being caught) and fail to shoot and claim a RB night 2.

The only real way I can see the masons as town is if I really badly suck at this game and am wrongly reading both Elmo and Incognito AND if the town is stacked out of their ass OR if one/both vigs are scum and made a ridiculous claim as such.

As of now I'd prefer a Red/Mason lynch.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Ectomancer wrote:Yes, odd night. If McGriddle or I were to die, it would reinforce the others claim.
This is true. Based on Iam's proposed scum team yesterday of me, Pops, and Incognito (despite how ridiculous that is), I did not expect Pops to die. My guess was that the masons would kill Elmo or yourself. Incognito, if town, is a needed mislynch. Same with Red. I was protected by Pops and my guess is they needed to roleblock McGriddle to keep him from shooting one of them in the face so they couldn't roleblock pops and kill me to frame him.

At any rate, I think the masons make the most sense as scum, and Elmo/Incognito don't really fit too well with them based on the way they were wagoning Jahudo THEN Iam yesterday. Red, on the other hand, makes great sense as scum with the masons. Bad defense of Jahudo anyone?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Ectomancer wrote:I'm still a tad irritated about it too. There was no reason to know I even needed to be blocked and had someone thought about their claim more, it wouldn't be an issue.
I'm taking this as a claim that you're an odd night vig. Correct me if I'm wrong.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:15 am

Post by iamausername »

Incog wrote:Why would IAUN keep up with some of his other responsibilities on-site but not be responsive to you with respect to this game?
Because games I'm modding take precedence over games I'm playing when I'm short on time. But more because they don't require me to think about things when I'm short on motivation, and because Goat just kept relentlessly piling on with more and more crap that I have no defence against at the end of yesterday and convinced me that we are going to lose this game because a) I played pretty crappy because I thought being a mason made me immune to lynching and b) the setup is totally stacked with power roles, and all that made me too depressed to want to think about this game overnight.

But then I remembered that the only times I've ever been lynched as town are the times when I stopped believing that I wouldn't be (I may have been listening to Journey at the time). So fuck that noise, I'm not going down without a fight.
Goatrevolt wrote:I'm also very curious who Iam thinks is scum.
Yeah, me too.

OK. McGriddle and Ecto, I still think they're in the clear, I just don't see any motivation for Ecto to claim when he did as scum. And as I said before, there's no way McGriddle guessed that Ecto was an odd-night vig masquerading as a one-shot vig. McGriddle is definitely not scum unless Ecto is too, and see above re: Ecto is not scum.

Goat also appears to be cleared by pops N1, which leaves it at Incog/Elmo/Red. Looking at the way yesterday's lynch shifted from Red to SC, that actually makes some sense, and Incog and Elmo have been pretty buddy-buddy throughout.

But, McGriddle has confirmed the presence of a scum roleblocker, so pops may have been right in this post. And since we know Incog, for one, picked up on pops' breadcrumbing, it would make sense for him to be blocked N1 is Incog is scum, so I'm not going to write Goat off as town. And he was also a strong component of the shift from Red to SC yesterday.

So yeah, I'm thinking Incog/Red/Goat or maybe Incog/Red/Elmo.

No Lynch may also be worth considering today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”