Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: xofelf

in order to save myself from your play style you must be lynched
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 am

Post by farside22 »

FeFiFoFum wrote:
vote kmd

hate people with numbers in their name, i mean who was the KMD1?
I have a number in my name too. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

hydra post 41: is a classic DGB post. Come on prove me wrong.
Elmo post 45: Why is Xvart a scum suspect?
Sens post 49: Are you really going to sit there and say every person who voted you was random?
Seriously this is weak stuff coming from you.
Cyber post 52: Deserves a gold star
Drip hydra post 53: I CALLED IT. But seriously that doesn't make the point less valid.
Sens post 60: Now I just have to ask this: What is your definition of a random vote?
Elscouta post 71: Wins the argument.
xvart: Why the vote on Drippereth?
DGB post 80: Seriously?
kmd post84: what in that quote made you vote xvart?

xvart: I think tries to hard to make something that was said in jest into something serious. He talks about it as WIFOM in regards to whether scum would blantantly out themselves. Seriously people are tht dumb as scum?
Then he argumes more with Elmo while voting for drip for no reason I can find.

unvote: Vote: Xvart
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:
farside22 wrote:voted you was random?
Sens post 60: Now I just have to ask this: What is your definition of a random vote?
By a random vote, I basically mean pretty much anything but a lack of vote, or a literal random vote. I use the term 'random vote' to mean a vote placed at the beginning of the game for arbitrary reasons. I don't think anyone actually thinks most so-called 'random votes' are truly random.
I know too many players that do not do RVS no matter their allignment. For me it's a null tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

x wrote:Farside: So now, in your opinion, Escoulta is guaranteed town the rest of the game since nobody would "be that dumb as scum"? If Escoulta later acts scummy on other merits you would dismiss it because he couldn't possibly be scum? What if we do lynch Escoulta and he flips scum?
In your opinion people are scum automatically for saying hey scum buddy?
It's a null tell at best. Not OMGUS scum lynch now. If he acts scummy later then I will go on that. Not a hey scum buddy comment. If scum were that dumb I would stop playing this game.

x wrote:I'm glad I now know how to get a foolproof membership card to the town club house for future games.
Someone knows how to misrepresnt the point completely, be snarky and get OMGUS all in one. Awesome you make me even more happy with my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Starbuck wrote:I also believe you are inaccurately representing me here. "LET'S NOT ALL GET CAUGHT UP IN RVS GUYS" is not what I meant at all. It was pretty obvious that he was joking in that post, and quite a few people took it seriously and as a scum tell and ran with it. That's where I feel the opportunism and overreaction came from.

Instead of asking for him to clarify, they jumped all over him. People that are normally cautious about that type of thing.
It's RVS isn't it normal for people to be jumpy? Otherwise I see most games where people sit on their ass's trying to initiate discussion while scum do nothing but lurk.

I think people calling it a scum tell and pushing it as scum is over the top.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I never equate scum = dumb. If they did scum hunting would be so easy everyone would stop playing. You can take it as an insult, being rhetorical or just not liking my style but I have yet to be proven wrong.
No, but I think people who are town are significantly less likely to say something like that.
Welcome to MS where people say/do or act in certain ways that are most of the times misleading during RVS and yes on purpose. That was not the case here but it happens.
With all things being equal, if the top two scummy people (one of them being Elscouta in this example) are of equal scumminess this would have no effect on your vote?
I don't see Elscouta as scummy right now so the point in this is what?
My scum scope likes you right now. Now if I saw X player and Y player be equally scummy I would call them both out and vote one and question both to death. I'm quiet annoying that way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

elf wrote:And that is why you're one of my favourite people to play with, and you usually do so well.
:lol:
Here I thought I annoyed most, frustrated others and made scum put their heads between their legs in hopes I might not notice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #327 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Farside wrote:
I think people calling it a scum tell and pushing it as scum is over the top.

j-scope

I don't really see anything over the top about it really.
so you think that xvart's point against Elscouta comment is correct? You find that him pushing the issue is normal?

Ooba post 134 I disagree with this statement. Scum will hop on and vote and be opportunistic any chance at any time.
FFF post 144 why the vote here? What are your views thus far?
Jack the useless fluff post Seriously is there a point to making this comment at all?
All the back and forth from Jack to Spryex and Jack looks far worse. He keeps dodging the question being asked from spyrex and misinterperting it in my view.
kmd wrote:xvart, stop misrepping me. I'm scum and don't want people to realize you've figured out my entire scum team's plot to make you look as bad as possible by piling every single one of our votes on you.
umm what? Where did this come from?
Dripp how? Please explain further.

ckd post 188 why are you voting for elscouta here?

elf post 203 this makes me want to cheer for you and question your sanity on your dating choices. :P
Why are you not voting?

papa post 207 I call papa and sens scum team now.

kmd: Do you think Jack talking about a breadcrumb is helpful? Why do you think he brought it up? This
kmd wrote:I see Cyberbob keeps mentioning my scumclaim. Basically, I was getting sick of Xvart's assumptions that anyone who says they are scum in the RVS must be and then he goes on to say that Farside and I are clearing him and stuff so yeah.
Seems strange coming from you. I don't see you get sick of people.

elscouta post 232 All I see from this post is him attacking players on his wagon. It feels flat and very OMGUS.

Dripper post 235 they (sens/elf) both are obessed with each other why only penalize elf on this?
*note to reread SPS in iso*

Reason Sens attacked elf based on her lack of info on reading him in games and proclaiming they had only 2 games together. She defends herself in the post and expands on why Sens is really lying pretty much in his post and neglecting to mention their relationship which would make sense to couples who share things together.

cyber feels townish reading page 9 the post against him and his responses. Only thing I don't like is him coming up and defending a poorly written comment from kmd. Who should be explaining it.

*note to self read Socio in iso, post 253 really rubs me wrong and attacking cyber for a made up reason that isn't even valid looks hella scummy.

SocioPath post 263: Comes off like an ass now. Really are post like this supposed to help?

Sens post 299 who is this even directed to?
calling papa scum with shovel now too.
For those asking why I want to know why he could see CKD but not shovel as scum based on Iso.

Reading SPS in isolation
Most of his post consist of pushing for the sens wagon, offering nothing about what is going on in the game, joins the Jack wagon for no reason, offers meta on himself.
I dont' like any of his post. If he's offering meta I want to see how he act as town and scum. Right now he isn't offering anything good to the game.

Would vote for SPS, Papa zito or Sens at this point. most useless belongs to Socio who is being annoying and not helpful.

unvote:
vote: SPS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:still see no reason to unvote cyberbob
jack is appealing though
Why do you think cyber is scummy? What is your view on what kmd said for his post being sarcastic?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Sens: Why did you blow up at elf about her meta read on you saying you don't see how she could have meta on you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:Because she doesn't have a meta on me, I guarantee it. Even great players that have seen me play numerous times don't have a meta on me. I'd go so far as to say I don't think she can read me very well at all. Therefore, she's just using it as an excuse to not post content and ask me (as well as indirectly insult me) questions that I answered clearly before.
I disagree. (insert personal experience here that Sens can by pass)
Coming from a person who plays mafia with the hubby every so often I can read him like a book. There is something that personal experience can convey that even typing can't hid. Just my personal opinion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd like to lynch SPS, Sens or papa zito. Those calling out elf over sens who is pretty much doing the same thing all get my
FOS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Papa Zito wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'd like to lynch SPS, Sens or papa zito. Those calling out elf over sens who is pretty much doing the same thing all get my
FOS
So you're looking at elf and thinking "yeah, that's a townie" right?
I'm thinking those calling out elf and neglecting sens are using bs reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #396 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Starbuck wrote:Farside, they are both bringing their personal issues into the game.

I really don't understand how people can be all over one of them, but not the other.
Thats the point Star. I saw papa call out elf on this but said nothing about sens doing the same. Why are some people ignoring one over the other?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

I've seen elf actively lurk. Typically it's scum motivated. This doesn't feel like her normal scum play. It's mostly why I dont by the elf scum move going on. Yes it's meta and gut all in one.

Elf: I would like your view on who you think is scum. You have been hoovering on not voting since the game started.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #499 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

lurking to the point of almost needing to be replaced.
Lurking to the point of being replaced

Also you can see she doesn't say much of anything at all though out the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Elmocrates wrote:
SensFan wrote:Other than the fact she's played a total of 1 game with me (where I survived N0)?
That tells you which games she's played with you. It doesn't tell you which games she's read; she might have read previous games where you were scum. To be certain she's lying, you have to be certain that she hasn't read any of your previous scum games. I don't see any way you can be certain about which games she's read. So I don't get it.

Elmo
She said they played a game(s) off site and that he talked about the games he played (not that they were in together).

So Sens are you saying you never discussed your games with elf?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Elmocrates wrote:
SensFan wrote:Other than the fact she's played a total of 1 game with me (where I survived N0)?
That tells you which games she's played with you. It doesn't tell you which games she's read; she might have read previous games where you were scum. To be certain she's lying, you have to be certain that she hasn't read any of your previous scum games. I don't see any way you can be certain about which games she's read. So I don't get it.

Elmo
She said they played a game(s) off site and that he talked about the games he played (not that they were in together).

So Sens are you saying you never discussed your games with elf?
I do not have a completed game off-site.
I've never discussed ongoing games in any sort of detail with pretty much anyone, least of all elf.
What about after a game ended and you won as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

So your saying Sens that she is outright lying in this post here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #574 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Drippereth wrote:I changed my mind about xofelf, after careful examination and much soul-wrenching. She's town.
Thank God finally someone please vote SPS with me now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #577 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Drippereth wrote:I changed my mind about xofelf, after careful examination and much soul-wrenching. She's town.
Thank God finally someone please vote SPS with me now.
I'll vote for SPS if you vote for Elscouta.
I really don't see Elscouta scummy but the post above yours does make me go WTF!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #584 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@Jack: Why did you do the fake day kill?

Elsl: I didn't see it that way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #951 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 am

Post by farside22 »

yay I'm back. So to answer a few questions. No I don't kill myself and I was not informed who killed me. Reading yesterday FFF was clearly lying.

Destroy: FFFF

I had a town read on Drip but I understand why most are bring back J-Scope.

vote: Kmd
So what's up with the actively lurking? What's with the vote on xvart? You have been really quiet and so far I'm not liking your play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #981 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Ooba: I don't know why you think I'm lying.
ooba wrote:I'm Daeron - Town Voyeur or a watcher of sorts. I can target a player and find out what abilities targeted a player on a night. However I can only see actions where a targeter chooses to do something to the target.

Result: I got - farside22 was targeted with nothing
I read this and all I got told was I was dead night 1. I don't know why you don't see me be targetted sounds odd to me because it doesn't explain why I died N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #982 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Note to all game:
I got swamped at work. Will be on tempory leave for the next 2 days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #987 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

ooba wrote:Not in favor of a modkill. Think it gives the town an unfair informational advantage.

The only rule he possibly violated was "Play to win." - even that is debatable until we see his flip. At best, he can be replaced because of the ban.
Who's side our you on? I can't say I won't want to know FFF's alignment especially with J-scope dead. I feel all sorts of WIFOM seeing him dead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #988 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Starbuck wrote:Why are none of our lynch votes counting?

Look at the top post on this page where the mod editted in the count.
Never mind the four votes on ice that total 1 vote right. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm starting to look back at day 1 and wonder if those pushing the elf lynch were doing so to save SPS.

I'm going to be thinking about that more as I reread people and have, hopefully, a bigger post today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Going thru my read now by iso:

Anon - post 145 catch up post with no reasoning. post 283 actually this is a lot better thought process.
post 623 would love to hear more about why the vote and suspicion here
Would like to hear more from Anon but upon my reread I like his views and thoughts when he shared them.
Mod: Please prod Anon

Budja - Budja typically comes off scummy to me in any game I'm ever in with him. post 50 lack of reasoning here
post 75 fence sitting
post 136 filler post
post 168 a bit hypocritical to call out someone else post me thinks.
post 208 more pot and kettle comment. J-scope said he was not worth a vote why say he is voting?
post 608 interigued. Something i will ponder about later down the road.
post 636 what happened between 608 and 636?
post 871 What! When did you think Drip was scum and why?

post 879 buddy momment post 993 buddy moment.
budja wrote:But I also don't think the FFFF-wagon is as scum-laden as Drip.
ORLY?
budja wrote:I thought Drip was town. She/He was fairly chaotic but was quite intimidating too.
Seriously every time I feel budja is scum. We have the Dripp was scum to town view, the buddying, following and hypocrosy all in one player.

Cobalt - Day 1 I felt true, true cobalt town agression. Day 2 he had one vote and disappeared
Mod: Please prod Cobalt

Day 1 read town. Day 2 read bleh. neutral for now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

SPS: I read day 2 while I was in limbo and joked with the mod about the number of people saying they targeted me. I certainly felt popular. I just don't understand how Ooba says he didn't see anyone target me yet I was dead. Just doesn't make sense to me.
I'm going back and reading most in isolation.

@budja: I don't like budding. I typically see it from scum towards a player they know to be town. Just my POV. I can see were I was confused by the drip comments.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:hi
is anyone else not feeling the usual minty-fresh obvtown aura spyrex usually exudes?
Don't make me get a prodding stick on you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Still doing reads in iso. I'm sorry I'm not further ahead work has been just terrible.

CKD: post 661 why the vote on SPS?
POST 715 this is super scummy. Considering that there may not be a flip you want to lynch Jscope without further info.
post 719 sudden change from no where.
post 726 you really need to explain post 715 at this point
post 766 why is it between FFF and jscop when Ooba already claimed he saw no one target me with any abilities?
Why did you vote Kmd?

I have a feeling looking at Ckd in iso I may want to read what dripp had to say. I don't like Ckd's play day 2 on the FFF views. I felt like some of his post were coaching FFF example
Plus he obviously saw FFF was caught in a lie but still withheld his vote on FFF till much later.
I'm not liking CKD's play thus far.

Cyberbob: post 180 Why not pressure kmd to find out which it is?
Post 210 I don't like the vote on cobalt here. Seems more like wanting to lynch a lurker then finding something really scummy about him.
post 240 please point to these connections.
I really don't know why you kept your vote on cobalt all of day 1 with the ice interaction.
post 541 poor reasoning.
cyber wrote:At the time I was trying to put pressure on Cobalt to post content; I tend to stick with pressure votes (it kind of defeats the purpose if you show that you're easily persuaded to unvote) unless either a) it becomes obvious that nobody else is on board or b) something particularly voteworthy happens elsewhere. Iecerint was being more of an annoying pest than actually being outright scummy. I think someone said that our argument was basically two townies coming to blows; that's pretty much how it felt to me as well.
and yet you switched so easily to the elf wagon. Bravo

As of day 2: What happened to the ice/cobalt connection?
Day 2 feels blah and day 3 just more blah.

I would swear that reading cyber he was making a case on Ice most of day 1 while keeping a vote on cobalt: Oh wait that did happen. That just makes no sense. Then his reason for keeping it there but then switching to elf looks opportunistly scummy.
All the sudden Cyber loses his memory of day 1 attacks Esc and now voting on ice.

In short cyber feels all sorts of off to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD I had one link I found scummy and reading your other views I want you to explain the scummy post. I had a few questions too. Drunk post noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD wrote:In reference to 715, what was scummy about it? At that time, he claimed he had information about JScope. There WAS no reason for him to claim fully. I already had everything I needed from FFFF to make my decision…it wasn’t flavor but role info(which I asked in 696)…anything else was unneeded. At the time, my thought process was “Why provide scum additional information?”
This game there is a chance there a player lynched may not be revealed. You pushed for Jscope's lynch with very little stated.
I think Jscope is a good vote.

I also dont think we need a full claim from FFFF, at this point. If we kill Jscope and discover he is town, there is no amount of bullshit, back tracking, or "I didnt understand X" that will save FFFF.
I read this as hey lets lynch Jscope if FFF is lying we lynch him next. Which is scummy if at that time Jscope didn't flip we had no information about FFFF whether scum or town.

FOS: CKD

For anyone who reads a word I said. I already stated I find Budja scummy almost every game. I have lynched him as town and scum so my take on budja should be taken with a grain of salt. He is not my biggest concern and until I finish reading

vote: CKD
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

This is an interesting thought. I think I'll go back and look at the biggest wagon pushers. Do you have any further thoughts, or just that SPS is scum and his buddies were trying to save him?
Right now it's just a thought in my head. Something I'm pondering.

Sens is obviously lurking he is posting elsewhere and not here.

Mod: Prod SensFan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ice:
Why vote for someone not confirmed and out of the 5 nonconfirmed why vote for FFFF?
ice wrote:Unvote; Vote: Cyberbob. I think Budja's point about the discrepancy between Cyberbob's behavior relative to Els and Kmd was shaky-ish, but CB's failure to address it looks bad. Also, what he DID address looks bad. I can't speak for the aspects of his bulleted list that I can't be bothered to read through right now; correct me if there's isolated brilliance in there somewhere, please.

Why did it look bad. What post is this in reference to.

post 230 okay so now who is scum then? This post says a lot and so little at the same time.

post 233 What do you mean that you think CB vote was timely here? If you thought this why are you still voting him?

post 243 offically puts a big fat ?
I'm looking at 2 other post where you feel good about CB, don't unvote and then have antoher reason to think he's scum that you are just bring up? What?

Did you ever find someone scum hunting that felt scummy. Since it seems like based on the kills 2 scum groups I'm going out on a limb and saying iecerint/ CB not scum together but one or both may be scum.
Iecerint wrote:
Unvote; Vote: PapaZito

Nullifying my favorite events in the game so far, and being responsible for the policy lynch on SF that rubbed me the wrong way earlier (never quite noticed that; it'd made me get negative feelings about SPS). Also, 0% impressed with his reported reads. Alsoalso, low activity, and an unusual fixation on MPR.

Will bother CB more later.
Why was PZ responsible for it?
Same deal with MPR/SPS. Namely, I think all (well, several) of the SPS posts MPR listed are scummy, but I don't think I ever agree with the reasons he lists.
Why do you think this. You never said anything earlier in regards to SPS or MPR.
Iecerint wrote:Secret towntell on Jack, unless he wants to correct me.
You asked SB for meta on Jack so what is this about?

My favorite lynches are CB and SPS.
Why SPS?

post 583 jumping on a popular bw at this point without a reason.

I really don't like the support from iecerint on j-scope wagon. Mostly in regards to where he claims that jscops confusion indicating he is probably scum targeting farside.
I liked SPS as scum until yesterday; his response to that situation mirrored mine, at least. It's harder to interpret that well until we know FFFF's alignment, though. I could support an SPS lynch if no one likes xvart.
considering you never once stated a case on him in the first place I just am out of words at this point
Iecerint wrote:How reliable is your secret scumtell on SPS? Do you foresee being able to share it at some point during the course of the game?
Considering your attitude on Jack and your secret towntell I would tell you to go blow it out your butt but your not asking me.

There is some post I didn't have issue with like his Jack is town and later reading what he said about it, but they are few and far between. One he would vote for SPS at one point without a reason stated. I really have no clue what his CB case is. And so far he hasn't really said much else about really anyone in the game.
I feel like he is scum looking for scum. It's more feeling then anything.

Jack:

I like Jack. Oh not for is early play it was just posting crap. But his i hate breadcrumbs comment and what he came up with by doing it made me like him even more after post 323
It's stuff like this that likes my earlier read of CKD. This makes me what to reread SPS and is a very valid point against him.
Awww Jack breaks my heart jumping on a bw post 364 Et too bruta
Awww more crap post 486 I really want to know why you didn't follow thru more with CKD or SPS?
really? post 690 aren't we beyond lurker hunting?
At least day 2 gives me hope. More in regards to that it's information then scum hunting but information non the less.
Any reason your pro Iec?

I'm pretty sure I have a good first impression with Jack as town but damn his play after has gone to shit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ice: Everything I posted was just reading you in iso. I looked at page 40 and saw no post by you. Please quote your case as I never saw it.
Finally I was referring to your very first vote where you pick between I believe 5 people who had not confirmed and from there randomly picked FFF. I was trying to figure out what person votes someone that didn't confirm would accomplish?
Since I know PZ to vote like that in another game that is ongoing I would call that pushing a lynch, more like pushing a players buttons to see how they react.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Far, you are off about me (shrug)...I guess I can see how someone might take my posts that way....but you are just wrong....what really worries me is the vote after my mention of KMD...now, I am not misrepping, your vote could be because of my answers to your questions. You might (as presumed town) deem them scummy. But I dont understand why (as presumed town) you didnt even hiccup at my KMD points.
I'm in read of everyone in iso. Right now my initial gut was kmd. My read not having read kmd in iso is you are on the top of my list.
I so love how you just breeze through what I stated about how you pushed jscope lynch and not thinking about a lack of flip when you made that comment.
I also love that instead of standing on your own two feet your trying the ole bait and switch to someone else. Is there only 1 scum let CKD?
Do I have more then one vote I should be aware of?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
I didnt breeze over again..I did push the jscope lynch.....and there isnt a "lack of flip"..if anything, it is a delayed flip....
looking at the bold why would you make this statement:
I think Jscope is a good vote.

I also dont think we need a full claim from FFFF, at this point. If we kill Jscope and discover he is town, there is no amount of bullshit, back tracking, or "I didnt understand X" that will save FFFF.
A non flip the next day means there is no discovering meaning FFF has another day. And no I don't know if he is town but he lied so much day 2 I can't see a town modivation there. Do you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote: Farside's Post 1102 is p good, though her response to Jack's posting is a little confusing. Almost every specific point about him that she raised was a negative one yet she still "likes" him.
I'm going off of gut from his intial post and the fake day kill gambit. Most of the rest as I said is crap. Doesnt' make him less town in my view just not helpful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I do agree that Kmd should respond to this point.
curiouskarmadog wrote: I voted KMD, because of his refusal to revive Jscope. That revival should be obvious. But his first vote of the day was to revive drip. AND (mostly importantly) I didn’t like his jump on the wagon yesterday at the end..…the “soft claim” of information was unneeded and looked bullshitish…

which brings me to...

KMD can you explain why you didn’t vote FFFF earlier in the day? Where was this info earlier in the day when you were agreeing with FFFF?. FInally "if FFFF was telling the truth" why is it a good idea to lynch him?
Kmd4390 wrote:
FeFiFoFum wrote:I am the town watcher and Watched farside get targetted by j-scope
Vote JScope

Revive Farside
Kmd4390 wrote:Hmm. I was about to pop in and say that we should lynch FFFF even if he is telling the truth because of info I have.

*Shrug*

Vote FFFF
just in case I miscounted.

This was a bad attempt to look town.
It looks like a flip flop. If he had info then why vote Jscope in the first place.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

still reading in iso:

MehPlusRawr - post 362 I could agree with this.
Most of Meh's post dont' say much of anything. I don't get scum vibes but I would like him to move beyond SPS at this point. He had a valid point if you read him in iso why he thinks SPS is scummy.
Right now leaning neutral and wanting him to expand on more people.

ooba - Why did you vote J-Scope at the start of day 2?
post 716 why did you say this to CKD?
post 739 why did you chose to watch me and why did I die then?
ooba wrote:I had the same confusion when I got the result. I got my role clarified
b) I also cannot see group actions which do not involve a targeter doing something to the target
ooba wrote:
FeFiFoFum wrote:Ooba I thought you cannot watch group activities ? Is a scum kill a group activitiy?
I can watch group abilities where a targeter chooses the target.
I'm confused. Which is correct from above?
ooba wrote:
SpyreX wrote:2 mafia groups / SK / Vig is my initial rumbling.
Or some elves might have the ability to kill themselves ..
Want to know how farside died yesterday ..
Destroy: FFFF
This is the second time you stated this. Is there a reason you have this thought that players self kill for a reason?

Why are you willing to revive J-scope after making this statment: paranoid?

Today from ooba nothing.

mod prod: Ooba

The cc is interesting I can't imagine this as a scum gabmit between FFF and ooba but I don't know how I feel about ooba.
I think as the one killed and no explanation to who killed me I just have to wonder if there is a passive ability from the night scum that kills.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Kmd4390 wrote: I have information that FFFF's power can be transfered to someone else if he dies. That's as much as I'm saying on the matter.
Can you explain how you got this information?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: I have information that FFFF's power can be transfered to someone else if he dies. That's as much as I'm saying on the matter.
Can you explain how you got this information?
Nope.
Is there a good reason to withhold how you got the info?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:I disapprove of asking for the case before you decide whether you think the person is suspicious. You can read yourself, either SPS or the people voting him. Asking for the case only makes sense if you suspect the person you are asking and want to see what kind of reasoning they have.
This ^

I'm liking my CKD vote more and more.
*adds cobalt to scum list*
His play is reminding me more of his scum play then town play at this moment and yes damn it Spyreyx I will say it's meta.

I'm not voting for kmd based on one freeking comment and a sparting of information that can before freeking confirmed by someone tonight. I don't like CKD's push at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I'm not voting for kmd based on one freeking comment and a sparting of information that can before freeking confirmed by someone tonight. I don't like CKD's push at all.
farside, what was your vote on KMD at the beginning of the day based on then?
farside22 wrote:
vote: Kmd
So what's up with the actively lurking? What's with the vote on xvart? You have been really quiet and so far I'm not liking your play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Question: Does anyone remember who called out PZ for pushing the Senfan wagon? I have a question for that person.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright I'm offically calling Iecerint scum at this point and probably with SPS.
I looked at my notes and he was the one to call out PZ on pushing the sens lynch. But if you look at SPS in isolation he really got on the pushing traing.
Iecerint wrote:
Unvote; Vote: PapaZito

Nullifying my favorite events in the game so far, and being responsible for the policy lynch on SF that rubbed me the wrong way earlier (never quite noticed that; it'd made me get negative feelings about SPS). Also, 0% impressed with his reported reads. Alsoalso, low activity, and an unusual fixation on MPR.

Will bother CB more later.
He votes for PZ but defends SPS for pushing the wagon and even ignores SPS completely who keeps floating by. I call this the big fat scum tell of all times where you ignore one player but point out another doing the same.

unvote:
vote: Iecerint
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:Uh, how am I ignoring SPS? I'm pointing out that PZ is responsible for the same wagon that had already made me look twice at SPS. Then I list problems with PZ's recent post.
Reading in full on my end would be most awesome. :oops:

unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote: In terms of having an ability that's too powerful for scum (hello no-reveal game!), no.
How so?
mod wrote:1. Every character is assigned a race. When an Elf dies, he/she does not flip role or alignment but is moved to the Halls of Mandos, which functions as a pool of resurrectable players who cannot post, vote, use abilities, or participate in the game while they are there. On any Day when at least one players is in the Halls of Mandos the live players may vote to Revive a player there (bring them back into the game, allowing them to post, vote, and use abilities again) and may additionally vote to Destroy a player there, which will permanently remove that player from the game and cause them to flip role and alignment. Up to one player may be Revived and one Destroyed each game Day. Voting is the same as Lynch voting. Once a majority to do either is reached, that choice is locked in until the lynch. After the lynch, no votes for either Revive or Destroy will have any effect. Characters of any other races will move Beyond the Circles of the World (and for you flavor nitpickers, the Void isn't within the Circles of the World, now, is it?), and flip role, race, and alignment. There may or may not be exceptions to these conventions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:

I need to think
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:I'm saying that your failure to stop the farside revival would make sense if you were Elfscum together. We know that farside is an elf. Your knowledge of the SoF is just a bonus.
Fos: Iecerint

I need to think about a few things but I can tell I'm not going to have time to get everything out before deadline.
Can the ability that SPS be scum action. I could see it, but I feel more and more it's a safe claim. Why would there be a governor to stop players from reviving or destroying someone. The majority of the votes are town.
I do know of one role I saw where scum were allowed once per game to fake a pardon (this is in respect of lynching)
SPS: If you stopped someone from being destroyed would they sit in the Halls? Same question about stopping someone from being revived. Or are they dead for good if you stop it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:What about that quote do you object to, other than the fact that it implicates you iff SPS goes to HoM upon death?
Your implying that scum would only stop a revival if the player was town if SPS is scum. That's a lot of WIFOM and comes off scummy in my view.

I don't think I'm going to get anyone to agree with me on CB, cobalt or CKD before the deadline but i will give it a shot.

vote: colbalt

come on people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Iecerint wrote:It's an unnecessary gambit to let NK'd town revive when you can stop it anonymously. Also, I thought you thought SPS was fakeclaiming (assuming safeclaim=fakeclaim)?
And had he stopped my revival with his claim wouldn't he looke even more scummy. :roll:
Would you like cheese with that wine
*gives Iecerint the middle finger*
He said something that made me think and it can be proven. So I'm think if he can prove it then let him prove it. I can't see scum with something that is an every time ability. Sorry someone would have to explain why that think that scum would get something that can be used once a day.
In my view I imagine scum in a one shot ability like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

God damn it

unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:46 minutes.

If I find evidence of anyone on the site and not on the wagon I will push for their doom. Period.
Your lucky I believe in lynches. Your also lucky I'm on the uncertain side with SPS and his claim. Too much WIFOM these last few pages for my taste.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Papa Zito wrote:
Jack wrote:farside, ckd, xvart. If a no lynch happens it's because of them.
Why are Kmd, Cyberbob, Starbuck, Budja excused?

God damn it I have to get back to work. lol
Nvm SensFan or Ooba in all this either. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #58) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD: Did you think based on what FFF was going to say that he would flip town?

vote: colbalt

revive: drip
destroy: SPS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #59) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt has done absolutely nothing and seeing him as town and scum .He actually post more and pushes more as town then scum. Scum he is almost nonexsistant and says next to nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #60) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't see why people are voting for CKD. I have yet to see a case.
Any reply on why your not voting for cobalt at this time would also be appriecated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #61) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I did look and iec had one point that CKD completely ignored. During the wagon on SPS you voted for Iec without reasoning. Why did you switch to iec while still having suspicion for SPS?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #62) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:cross post...

if SPS is scum, then I think the claim is fake....I cant see scum coming out with this claim..it doesnt make since.
And he also had another part of his claim that didn't suggest he was an elf and from reading the front page only elves go tot he hall.....so?

That still doesn't explain why you were voting Iec.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #63) » Tue May 04, 2010 10:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I think CKD is town. Call it a super secret town tell.
I personally hammer if I'm reading everything right.
I saw a few votes Anon anyone want to hazard to me why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #64) » Tue May 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:Jumping on a soft claim seems a bit opportunistic. If I'm town and someone I really suspect soft claims I usually just demand full. It's way better than pushing a wagon up imo. And CKD is seeming fairly genuine, which they aren't acknowledging, it's just "soft claim blah blah 2scum4scum what a bad defense, let's wagon him".
If he's lying he's lynched what's the harm. If he's telling the truth we get rid of someone else we determine scummy who hammers.
Issue?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #65) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Starbuck wrote:
Vote: Anon
Dear town,

I notice SB is floating by and just as useless if Anon is lynched please consider her lack of posting as well.

Far
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #66) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, if you just had one shot, why waste is sooooooo early?
This is a dumb question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #67) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, if you just had one shot, why waste is sooooooo early?
This is a dumb question.
that hurts...how so? I also didnt see any indication that he felt Nac was scummy (unless I am missing it)...farside, you are accepting the claim without a grain of salt?

@PZ, I dont understand the timing of why you said it. No one was basing votes or cases on the speculation of votes (as far as I can tell)..you coming out with the information, narrows possibilities.
hypotheory: Town has a one shot kill to perform and see's 2 people killed during the night. (a) They stupidly hold the shot hopping they live (b) they shot someone they suspect.
What do you chose CKD?
Why would you think scum would claim a hit? Have you ever seen scum come into thread and claim a kill saying they were vig?
Seriously CKD if I didn't believe your soft claim I would swear you were being scummy not thinking about those things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #68) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

There was a night 0? :P
I think your asking why hold off on N1 and shot N2 but then you asked why it was early? What is the issue that he shot early or didn't shot on N1?
As for why PZ felt the need to claim after the talks back and forth. I'm not sure CKD, but he claimed one of 4 kills that took place on N2. So the assumption by many was 2 mafia groups, vig and an SK.
For the record I have seen a game with more then one vig.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #69) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD: I have had a few issues with Papa zito but claiming a vig hit doesn't strike me as scummy. I have seen more times then I care to count one shot day vigs use their ability day 1 so for me it was a non-issue.
My biggest issue with PZ was his day 1 play and really saying next to nothing but I note he does seem to be busy lately.
And for me Nacho was not the highest of townie people out there. He was really nothing in this game. Personally I would have shot cobalt but that's my view on things.
I would really love a cobalt wagon speaking of which.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #70) » Fri May 07, 2010 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright I'm tired of no one listening to me about this.

Kill: Cobalt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #71) » Fri May 07, 2010 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

It's real. It's one time use and it is much needed at this point in my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #72) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

^I have a question for you my dear. I better hear a good answer soon.

*stalks off*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #73) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Ah I missed something but good news cobalt will indeed die today.

unvote:
vote: SB

She may say board. I saw scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #74) » Fri May 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Today means TODAY and not after lynch, right?
Today as in at lynch. I thought reading my PM that the day would end with my kill. Apparently I miss understood and a lynch occurs and the target I shot dies too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #75) » Fri May 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:I think both of my halves agree on starbuck if the Anon wagon doesn't pan out.
Why is Anon scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #76) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

SB: Who is scum and why?

This game is very frustrating with so few flips and no scum flip so far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #77) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

If CKD was SS. The town at large should have a say on who hammers so if we think one is scum and the other player we think is scum then we have a hope that the 2 for one we are right on one being scum.

CKD: Who is scum in your view and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #78) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Budja

Mikey likes. Although I have jack as a town read i think Budja doesn't look town and it will help me evaluate something more later if he does flip scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #79) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Papa Zito wrote:Er.

Not that Budja is the paragon of townieness but my magic says he's like ~70% town.

There are better lynches today.
I'm telling you. Think outside that box and vote Budja you will feel better about it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #80) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Missed the vote but agree with you there CKD. I remember reading something that I felt was off about Iec. Need to look back when I have more time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #81) » Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

PZ we did. I explain why I disagree. At best your WIFOM too much on Budja.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #82) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Things I want to see for me to change my vote.

A CKD case or an Iec case.

That is all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #83) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hey budja if you think CKD is scum would you be willing to hammer him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #84) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not hammering I think CKD is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #85) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm not hammering I think CKD is town.
Would you prefer a No Lynch to a CKD lynch?
I'm sorry do I look like a person willing to listen to reason.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #86) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Iec

Revive: Nacho

Destroy: Cobalt

I need to know cobalt's flip and something I got as a 1 shot ability leans me to believe Ooba may not be scum.

Vote Count 5 - 06: Lynch

Drippereth - 1 - Iecerint
Iecerint -
- Drippereth, SpyreX, J-Scope, Starbuck, Budja, xvart, MehPlusRawr, farside22

Not Voting (5): Kmd4390, Papa Zito, Cyberbob, Jack, SocioPath

With 14 players alive it'll take 8 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch. As of this post, lynch count has been reached.

Vote Count 5 - 06: Revive

ooba - 3 - Iecerint, xvart, MehPlusRawr
Nachomamma8 -
- Drippereth, SpyreX, J-Scope, Starbuck, Budja, farside22

Not Voting (5): Kmd4390, Papa Zito, Cyberbob, Jack, SocioPath

With 14 players alive it'll take 8 to Revive. If a player has 8 or more votes to Revive, the choice is locked in and that player will be revived and return to the game proper when the lynch resolves.

Vote Count 5 - 06: Destroy

curiouskarmadog -
- Iecerint, Budja
Cobalt -
- SpyreX, farside22
Elscouta -
- xvart, MehPlusRawr

Not Voting (8): Drippereth, Kmd4390, Starbuck, Papa Zito, Cyberbob, Jack, SocioPath, J-Scope

With 14 players alive it'll take 8 to Destroy. If a player has 8 or more votes to Destroy, the choice is locked in and that player will be revived and return to the game proper when the lynch resolves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #87) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Did Farside hammer?

damn I did. I missed xvart's vote when counting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #88) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Drippereth wrote:Geesus, farside. What were you thinking...
I'm thinking I'm busy on the weekends and missed a vote.
But thanks for always making me that much more feel shitty DGB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #89) » Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Drippereth wrote:Sorry about that, I've been spinning my heels all game day yesterday waiting for Icerink to get dead, and Nacho to get revived...

:-(

*hugs*
Sorry consider it other game blues.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #90) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Umm typically when you are roleblocked and you have an investigation ability you are told you are blocked.
But if you flip automatically tomorrow we will know the truth. If now you being destroyed is a good thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #91) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Revive: Nacho

I want to look into something before I decide who to destroy.
How many players do we suspect to be part of the mafia teams here? 3 or 4?
I think 4 on each team is too much. I think 2 is too little.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #92) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I'm not quiet done reading everything but just reading a few things from the scum side I would like us to destroy Elscouta.
Here are my reason's why.
Scum know at one point maybe from the start that there is 2 scum groups. So they can scum hunt as well as town. Looking at Anon and Iec alone I came up with some things.
based on anon post Iso#3 I'm leaning to destroy Elscouta. Iso 11 makes me want to check ooba's alignment along with some of my own questions. Leaning more on an esc flip. Have a feeling it could lead to a scum #2 flip.
Interesting enough anon didn't seem to want to Jscope come back possibly. Pushed for a xvart wagon. Wanted colbalt dead (not scum together)
Pretty certain looking at both Anon and Iecerint that xvart is not scum team with them.
Starting to feel reading Iecerint in iso that SB scum with that group. Pretty sure Jack is not scum in this group.
Not sure on CB. Iecerint push and back and forth could be scum bussing or trying to push for a mislynch

I just started reading SPS in iso and he called the Elscouta wagon dumb and defended it.
I feel within my being reading these people that Elscouta may be associated with SPS. I would like to see a flip on this.

Destroy Elscouta

As for Cobalt I'm on the fence whether he is scum or town at this point. Anon seemed glad to see him shot but neither Anon or Iec said boo about Cobalt as scum. He was ignored by them and that could in my view be an easy push for scum to jump on when I'm voting and pushing for his lynch as well. I wouldn't mind seeing a Cobalt flip based on this either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #93) » Wed May 19, 2010 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

He's confirmed town PZ. Usless is an odd thing from Nacho as I have seen in play in 2 games as town and be pretty vocal. I would rather have one confirmed town in the game to even things out then be paranoid.
Did I mention SB is on my scum list all over again thanks to Anon and Iec. I suspect on their side.
As for Kmd's claim I can't see scum doing one for one this point in the game with all the uncertainities. I will vote once we have the revive/destroy aspect under control.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #94) » Wed May 19, 2010 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Spyrex. I don't know if ooba is scum. I might as well say this. I received a 1-shot watch ability during night 2. I have no idea why I got it. I used it the next night to watch over kmd and all I saw was Ooba target kmd.
I don't know if this is a scum watcher hoping for town cred or a town watcher he claimed. I'm not quiet ready to see Ooba brought back or destoryed till I see a few other flips first.
I personal perfer either Cobalt or Elsc flip.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #95) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:51 am

Post by farside22 »

I think cobalt is the closes to be destroyed.

Undestroy
Destroy: Cobalt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #96) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

SP is at L-1.
Time for a claim SP

*laughs hysterically*

Is there anything else that needs to be discussed before tonight?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #97) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

meh nothing else going on for me today.

Vote:SocioPath

Hope it's a flip and not a wait and see.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #98) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Revive: KMD
Destroy: Elsca

Not sure what to think of the claim at this moment but the revive/Destory needs to happen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #99) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

okay I have a question to MPR
MPR: There has only been one death for the past few nights. You have been jailed 2 nights you have to admit this is damning evidence against you.
Do you believe that one mafia team is already gone from the game? If so which player do you believe is part of that mafia team?

Vote Count 7 - 01: Lynch

MehPlusRawr -
- SpyreX, Budja

Not Voting (9): Starbuck, farside22, MehPlusRawr, Papa Zito, Cyberbob, xvart, Nachomamma8, Jack, J-Scope

With 11 players alive it'll take 6 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

Vote Count 7 - 01: Revive

Kmd4390 -
- SpyreX, Budja, Starbuck, J-Scope, farside22, Cyberbob

Not Voting (5): MehPlusRawr, Papa Zito, xvart, Nachomamma8, Jack

Kmd4390
will be Revived when the lynch resolves.

Vote Count 7 - 01: Destroy

Elscouta -
- SpyreX, J-Scope, Starbuck, farside22, Cyberbob

Not Voting (6): MehPlusRawr, Papa Zito, xvart, Nachomamma8, Jack, Budja

With 11 players alive it'll take 6 to Destroy. If a player has 6 or more votes to Destroy, the choice is locked in and that player will be fully killed and moved
Beyond the Circles of the World
when the lynch resolves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #100) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I also have a question for PZ but I'm going to wait till I know he's reading this game. he's about to get a lashing out from me very soon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #101) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

MehPlusRawr wrote:EBWOP:
Destroy: Elscouta

I don't know about Kmd, weren't we planning on lynching him at some point?
Kmd just helped us find and lynch scum. Why on earth would you want to not revive him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #102) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

@MPR: Why did you target SensFan and Anon when you never state any suspicion towards them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #103) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

spyrex: I have been assuming 4 scum team since asking earlier in the game.
I forgot the night that MPR targetted SF, who did you say you jailed?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #104) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Just looking at the death toll.
N1 I was killed along with Elmo
n2 was the blood bath of nacho (PZ claimed 1 shot vig), Els (claimed by MPR), Drippeth and Jscope
N3: Sensfan
N4: Anon and ooba
N5: Drippeth
N6: kmd

Just something to keep in mind for now. I'm going to say either MPR is lying scum or he's what he claims. It's hard to say right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #105) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Let's see 11 players left in the game
2 claimed (spyrex and MPR)
I think Starbuck claimed VT

So 8 players unclaimed. I guess it couldn't hurt besides it will give me a good excuse to blast PZ harder after his claim.
Yes I know his claim and there is a reason I know it. Lets see who agree's to a mass claim first before story time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #106) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm going to say either MPR is lying scum or he's what he claims.
Good call :p
I know it's one or the other is obvious. But I just want to lynch him on principal, plus I want answers to the 2 questions I asked him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #107) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:@MPR: Why did you target SensFan and Anon when you never state any suspicion towards them?
Also just because I died I know this doesn't make me confirmed town. Killing Cobalt shouldn't confirm me but I will say I may bus my scum buddies but I wouldn't shot them like that and cobalt wasn't under pressure. The most you may think of me is maybe red scum team.
I just know my role is with the town and if we do a mass claim my role will confirm to many what side I'm on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #108) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets go with the list and maybe a prod on starbuck

mod: prod starbuck please
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #109) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to go next instead of waiting on Budja here.

I am the Silmaril
Race of the Really Shiny Jewels
While I'm alive someone is always in possesion of me and I become neighbor's with the person who possess me.
I have a QT to talk to the person whenever I want. At the start Anon possessed me but barely said much.
After I was sent to the Halls I was allowed to pick who would possess me once I was revived and I was torn between CKD and PZ.
I chose PZ in the end hence some of the comments we made in game.

I had the one kill ability I used and I have one other ability I would like to refrain from sharing at this time.
If the player who possess me is killed I go to the player that killed said person as their possession.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #110) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

yeah I wante to btich on PZ for not covering for KMD.
It seemed to me that KMD was the obvious kill choice after drippeth's death.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #111) » Wed May 26, 2010 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

We still need Budja and others to claim. I'm already leaning towards a player I find scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #112) » Wed May 26, 2010 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Papa Zito wrote:I know. You said as much in the QT. Feel free to berate me publicly anyway.
Well I need to check if you were off line all over MS. I think you would be smart enough as scum to stay away from MS.
Since I don't think of you as that 'type" of player then were cool for now. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #113) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Welp nothing has changed and because of Drippeth I believe Nacho may be town but I think a claim is in order from him.

Mod; prod Nacho

vote; Starbuck

I don't believe her claim. I give a cookie to the first person to tell me why that is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #114) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

J-Scope wrote:
farside22 wrote:I don't believe her claim. I give a cookie to the first person to tell me why that is.
Well she was the 2nd person to claim vanilla townie, and she claimed the same silmaril power as xvart before her. But after that we've seen more vanilla townies and they have had unique silmaril abilities. (jack has motivate, budja is redirector)

Which means Starbuck-scum might have been given a fakeclaim in the form of a character name and picture, but didn't know that all vanilla's aren't created equal. And if she was scum with a silmaril power, it might not be a pro-town one. Is that what you're thinking?
Give the man his prize!!! DING, DING, DING, DING!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #115) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry to make all drool. I do love chocolate chip cookies. mmmmmm

mod: V/LA from May 29th - May 30th. Will be back June 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #116) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry to make all drool. I do love chocolate chip cookies. mmmmmm

mod: V/LA from May 29th - May 30th. Will be back June 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #117) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

SB: xvart fully claimed his ability and info before you did. The ping against you is the similar bonus that you claimed that was exactly like what xvart claimed before you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #118) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Spyrex in case lynching SB doesn't end the game I think you should not JK papa zito. There is a very good reason I say this.
I think you should JK the person you think it the scummiest in the game. It is more informational right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #119) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Spyrex I have a really good reason for you not to protect PZ. I told him in the QT what my thought was and it's a good reason for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #120) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm... alive?

And someone wants me to roleclaim?

Drip and I were lovers (mod-confirmed town). That's all you need to know...
Seriously everyone has role claimed already just @#$%#$#.

God why me dear lord
Last edited by farside22 on Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #121) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:Why do we trust Meh again? We have some reason for thinking there isn't an SK?
I don't trust Meh and the point J-Scope made about his kills makes him look worse. I would not object terrible to spyrex locking him up again.
Just look at the kills he talks about and who died and tell me when scum team 2 did a kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Spyrex. Can you say who you jailed last night please.

MPR has been locked up for two night. There was only one kill. I believe Spreyx is wondering about the WIFOM of the one kill or if scum held back a kill to make MPR look scum.
However considering MPR was locked up even with a kill going off.....are we still assuming one scum group alive?

Also I think we should destroy Jack.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

I just realized looking a Budja's claim he stated the following:
Town vanilla
eagle
silmarill: redirector
budja: Do you have no name? Are you an elf/man/eagle?
How is it an eagle has no ability?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Destroy: Jack
Vote: Budja
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh so mpr kills cyberbob if budja is town. Spyrex I would like you to jk someone not pz and not cyber and obv not nacho or mpr for tonight.
nacho if this doesn't end the game just rb cycber again.

Go, go, go
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

we never heard from kmd. That's one thing I wanted.
PZ. Same plan tonight as last night. No change on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #127) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

yay I won!!!
Share both QT's if you like. The one with Anon was 4 words total.`
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

I never really trusted Anon the brief time we were neighbor's plus the role I had was so weird.
I was like how the heck do I play this thing. Once I reached a certain point in the game and choose PZ as the person to have the sim it worked out better. I nvm fully trusted him. He was playing really terrible I noticed later thru most of the days.
Killing cobalt was very satisfying for me. Having him flip scum was priceless.
I really thought MPR was going to be scum. I wasn't expecting 2 scum on one team and 5 on the other.

This was what I said to the mod after kill Cobalt
Míriel Therindë wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm sure this is not what you imagined when you created this role. A shifting killer that works for the town. Egads!
I'm so happy the scum killed Anon for me. That helped tons.
I have a feeling that possession and moving to someone else was a wild thought you had but in my view bad strategy to use based on my win condition.
I considered for a moment to move over to kmd's possession but getting papa killed may take work and I'm not sure frankly if he is town or scum. I just know I don't trust him fully.
Anyways I needed to talk to someone about my thoughts on everything so far.
Oh and for the record having a one shot still really sucks but killing a player that is scum is priceless.
For the record, having one shot and using it like that was exactly not what I imagined when I created this role, yeah. Having only one shot was supposed to suck in a different way . . . But that's okay with me; it's certainly working fine for you. Shifting killer working for the Town isn't bad at all, flavorwise.

Possession and moving to someone else may seem to have been a wild thought but really was put in because I did see where it would be a strategically better move than the alternative - that is, there are situations where you'd be given to a random member of a subset of players and would probably rather choose a player instead of leaving it to a dice roll.
Looks like I deleted the QT topic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”