Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Well that was easy.

I can easily see CKD as being opportunistic.

No issues with Shovel.

Neither of these have to do with Cyberbob tho.

Vote Count 13: Lynch

Starbuck - 1 - PaltryExcuse
Drippereth - 1 - SocioPath
xvart -
- Budja, Kmd4390, farside22, FeFiFoFum, Anon
Anon - 1 - Elscouta
MehPlusRawr - 1 - Papa Zito
xofelf - 2 - SensFan, Drippereth
Jack -
- SpyreX, J-Scope, curiouskarmadog, Steam-Powered Shovel, Elmocrates
Cyberbob - 3 - Cobalt, Jack
Papa Zito - 1 - ooba, Iecerint
Cobalt - 3 - Cyberbob, Starbuck, xvart

Not Voting (2): MehPlusRawr, xofelf

With 25 players alive it'll take 13 to lynch and 13 to no-Lynch.

There are no players in the
Halls of Mandos
, so right now there are no
Revive
or
Destroy
counts.

Happy scumdays, Papa Zito and SocioPath!

I owe you some flavor quotes about spring, because it's sprung and I've just rediscovered how happy it makes me feel.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:29 am

Post by SocioPath »

Who is this MehPlusRawr and why do I hates them so.
SpyreX wrote:And I wouldn't care if there was a spreadsheet showing the fact this is par for the course.

That par would still be scummy.
It really saddens me the surprisingly few number of people that actually realize this.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Farside wrote:
I think people calling it a scum tell and pushing it as scum is over the top.

j-scope

I don't really see anything over the top about it really.
so you think that xvart's point against Elscouta comment is correct? You find that him pushing the issue is normal?

Ooba post 134 I disagree with this statement. Scum will hop on and vote and be opportunistic any chance at any time.
FFF post 144 why the vote here? What are your views thus far?
Jack the useless fluff post Seriously is there a point to making this comment at all?
All the back and forth from Jack to Spryex and Jack looks far worse. He keeps dodging the question being asked from spyrex and misinterperting it in my view.
kmd wrote:xvart, stop misrepping me. I'm scum and don't want people to realize you've figured out my entire scum team's plot to make you look as bad as possible by piling every single one of our votes on you.
umm what? Where did this come from?
Dripp how? Please explain further.

ckd post 188 why are you voting for elscouta here?

elf post 203 this makes me want to cheer for you and question your sanity on your dating choices. :P
Why are you not voting?

papa post 207 I call papa and sens scum team now.

kmd: Do you think Jack talking about a breadcrumb is helpful? Why do you think he brought it up? This
kmd wrote:I see Cyberbob keeps mentioning my scumclaim. Basically, I was getting sick of Xvart's assumptions that anyone who says they are scum in the RVS must be and then he goes on to say that Farside and I are clearing him and stuff so yeah.
Seems strange coming from you. I don't see you get sick of people.

elscouta post 232 All I see from this post is him attacking players on his wagon. It feels flat and very OMGUS.

Dripper post 235 they (sens/elf) both are obessed with each other why only penalize elf on this?
*note to reread SPS in iso*

Reason Sens attacked elf based on her lack of info on reading him in games and proclaiming they had only 2 games together. She defends herself in the post and expands on why Sens is really lying pretty much in his post and neglecting to mention their relationship which would make sense to couples who share things together.

cyber feels townish reading page 9 the post against him and his responses. Only thing I don't like is him coming up and defending a poorly written comment from kmd. Who should be explaining it.

*note to self read Socio in iso, post 253 really rubs me wrong and attacking cyber for a made up reason that isn't even valid looks hella scummy.

SocioPath post 263: Comes off like an ass now. Really are post like this supposed to help?

Sens post 299 who is this even directed to?
calling papa scum with shovel now too.
For those asking why I want to know why he could see CKD but not shovel as scum based on Iso.

Reading SPS in isolation
Most of his post consist of pushing for the sens wagon, offering nothing about what is going on in the game, joins the Jack wagon for no reason, offers meta on himself.
I dont' like any of his post. If he's offering meta I want to see how he act as town and scum. Right now he isn't offering anything good to the game.

Would vote for SPS, Papa zito or Sens at this point. most useless belongs to Socio who is being annoying and not helpful.

unvote:
vote: SPS
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:most useless belongs to Socio who is being annoying
Awesome.

I will comment more on this later.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Cobalt »

still see no reason to unvote cyberbob
jack is appealing though
hatersgonnahate.gif
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:still see no reason to unvote cyberbob
jack is appealing though
Why do you think cyber is scummy? What is your view on what kmd said for his post being sarcastic?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

farside22 wrote:elf post 203 this makes me want to cheer for you and question your sanity on your dating choices. :P
Why are you not voting?
:lol: Actually, we aren't dating anymore and haven't been since October, but i'm not voting because i don't entirely think he's scum atm. I'm going to go back to that if i need to, but at the moment, it is where it's at.
farside22 wrote:Dripper post 235 they (sens/elf) both are obessed with each other why only penalize elf on this?
*note to reread SPS in iso*

Reason Sens attacked elf based on her lack of info on reading him in games and proclaiming they had only 2 games together. She defends herself in the post and expands on why Sens is really lying pretty much in his post and neglecting to mention their relationship which would make sense to couples who share things together.
The past i have with him IS part of where i'm getting my basis for, but i didn't entirely think it was necessary to point out.

Something about Jack just doesn't seem right. Something about the way he posts seems a little off to me. I don't know if it's just how he always is, or just my reaction to him as i've never played with him before. Just there's something i can't quite put my finger on.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Something about Jack just doesn't seem right. Something about the way he posts seems a little off to me. I don't know if it's just how he always is, or just my reaction to him as i've never played with him before. Just there's something i can't quite put my finger on.
The absolute disconnect from reality? Which, considering his last post approached normality should be even more startling.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Jack »

SpyreX wrote: The absolute disconnect from reality? Which, considering his last post approached normality should be even more startling.
" First cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."--Mathew 7:5

Read your own ISO Herr SpyreX. In what "reality" (to use your phrase) is it normal to make a few RVS posts and then focus in on one other player out of...annoyance<--??
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If you think I am tunneling you out of "annoyance" welp.

At best, at best, you were actively opting to be as unhelpful with that question as possible (pretty sure I STILL never saw an answer for your rationale).

Otherwise its classic white noise.

And while my EFFORT (TM) is focused here I haven't forgot the rest of the game. I'm still not happy with SPS at all. I'm trying to parse out this cyberbob fiasco (hint: its not cyberbob I'm thinkin be the odd party).
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Jack »

I think this game might be a record for most words without anything worthwhile coming out of it. But then I guess a lot of the big games are like that, pyp II being the exception of course. But I think the other two I was in were like this. If we aren't going to policy lynch CyberBob we should just lynch CKD and get to day 2. Except not actually, just act like we will to move things along a bit.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Cobalt »

farside22 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:still see no reason to unvote cyberbob
jack is appealing though
Why do you think cyber is scummy? What is your view on what kmd said for his post being sarcastic?
he picked an obviously sarcastic post, and said he couldn't find the sarcasm. if the post was NOT sarcastic, then it was a lol scumclaim. so either cyberbob is trying to impugn a lol scumclaim, or is trying to mount an empty attack with terrible reasoning. scum motivation.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Not really seeing the Cyberbob hate imo tbh dtd.
Jack wrote:If we aren't going to policy lynch CyberBob we should just lynch CKD and get to day 2.
This isn't the worst plan in the world.

Still curious about what those two have to do with CyberBob.

OMG SOCIOPATH WE ARE SCUMDAY TWINKIES!
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Jack »

Papa Zito wrote:
Still curious about what those two have to do with CyberBob.
I wanted to see what they thought about him, since they were voting me after my talk+vote. i.e., had they been reading before voting or were they just jumping on?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by xvart »

Jack wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: Still curious about what those two have to do with CyberBob.
I wanted to see what they thought about him, since they were voting me after my talk+vote. i.e., had they been reading before voting or were they just jumping on?
Are you talking about CKD and SPS since they did not provide info behind their vote?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Drippereth »

xofelf wrote:Something about Jack just doesn't seem right. Something about the way he posts seems a little off to me. I don't know if it's just how he always is, or just my reaction to him as i've never played with him before. Just there's something i can't quite put my finger on.
Distancing?
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Budja »

@Elmocrates, little context upon being pressed for info is the really bad part. (re. jack)

Sociopath is all noise, not much else.

Like Anon, and dislike Els. response. I also see OMGUS.
xvart wrote:I would be interested in running up another wagon and see if Budja jumps on it, too.
You can't help but misrep, can you. My vote hasn't moved for ages.

Steam-powered-shovel isn't good but Meh's case sucks. Sens is right, wagoning != bad.

Iec's Zito votes sucks.
Like Elmocrates 314, agree with all of it.

So: still like my xvart vote, Jack is less likely to be scum IMO, but still a good lynch.
SPS, Meh, Els are ok lynches.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by SensFan »

I'm going to give everyone fair warning right now. Any more mention of the fact xofelf and I dated, and I replace out. No ifs, ands, or buts.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Cobalt »

is that supposed to encourage or discourage us?
hatersgonnahate.gif
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by SensFan »

If you want me replaced, bring it up. It's not something I want to talk about, and it's not something I will talk about on a public forum. But don't think I'm bluffing.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Sens: Why did you blow up at elf about her meta read on you saying you don't see how she could have meta on you?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by SensFan »

Because she doesn't have a meta on me, I guarantee it. Even great players that have seen me play numerous times don't have a meta on me. I'd go so far as to say I don't think she can read me very well at all. Therefore, she's just using it as an excuse to not post content and ask me (as well as indirectly insult me) questions that I answered clearly before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:Because she doesn't have a meta on me, I guarantee it. Even great players that have seen me play numerous times don't have a meta on me. I'd go so far as to say I don't think she can read me very well at all. Therefore, she's just using it as an excuse to not post content and ask me (as well as indirectly insult me) questions that I answered clearly before.
I disagree. (insert personal experience here that Sens can by pass)
Coming from a person who plays mafia with the hubby every so often I can read him like a book. There is something that personal experience can convey that even typing can't hid. Just my personal opinion.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by SensFan »

farside22 wrote:
SensFan wrote:Because she doesn't have a meta on me, I guarantee it. Even great players that have seen me play numerous times don't have a meta on me. I'd go so far as to say I don't think she can read me very well at all. Therefore, she's just using it as an excuse to not post content and ask me (as well as indirectly insult me) questions that I answered clearly before.
I disagree. (insert personal experience here that Sens can by pass)
Coming from a person who plays mafia with the hubby every so often I can read him like a book. There is something that personal experience can convey that even typing can't hid. Just my personal opinion.
I won't comment further, but that sort of thing absolutely does not apply with xofelf and I. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. xofelf is no better at reading me than anyone else in this game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Budja wrote:Sociopath is all noise, not much else.
Correction: I Am Everything Else.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”