Vote Count 4 - 09: Lynch

curiouskarmadog - 2 - Budja, Kmd4390
Anon -
- SpyreX, Jack, Papa Zito, Starbuck, Iecerint, SocioPath
Iecerint - 2 - curiouskarmadog, xvart
Cobalt - 2 - farside22, J-Scope
xvart - 1 - Anon

Not Voting (4): MehPlusRawr, Cyberbob, Cobalt, ooba

With 17 players alive it'll take 9 to lynch and 9 to no-Lynch.

Deadline will be Wednesday May 10th at 8:26 Eastern Time.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:26 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

PZ, why are you telling us this now...did it have anything to do with my question?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:26 am

also, if you just had one shot, why waste is sooooooo early?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Papa Zito »

curiouskarmadog wrote:PZ, why are you telling us this now...did it have anything to do with my question?
The nightkill question keeps coming up. "Hay guize, only 1 kill then 4 then 2, WHAT COULD IT MEAN???" We keep returning to it so I thought I'd thought I'd shed some light on the subject. I'm one-shot so I don't think sharing hurts anything really.
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, if you just had one shot, why waste is sooooooo early?
Wat.

The only way to waste a vig kill is to not use it. It does no good to get killed with it still sitting in my back pocket.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, if you just had one shot, why waste is sooooooo early?
This is a dumb question.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 am

farside22 wrote:
This is a dumb question.
that hurts...how so? I also didnt see any indication that he felt Nac was scummy (unless I am missing it)...farside, you are accepting the claim without a grain of salt?

@PZ, I dont understand the timing of why you said it. No one was basing votes or cases on the speculation of votes (as far as I can tell)..you coming out with the information, narrows possibilities.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Papa Zito »

curiouskarmadog wrote:@PZ, I dont understand the timing of why you said it. No one was basing votes or cases on the speculation of votes (as far as I can tell)..you coming out with the information, narrows possibilities.
Narrows the possibilities of what?

Re: timing. Like the vig shot itself I don't want this info to die when I do. Unless you're asking me why I came out with it now, well, I already answered that.

Not content with just going after me, now you're trying to smear farside. tsk tsk
Kappa
Just Monika
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
This is a dumb question.
that hurts...how so? I also didnt see any indication that he felt Nac was scummy (unless I am missing it)...farside, you are accepting the claim without a grain of salt?

@PZ, I dont understand the timing of why you said it. No one was basing votes or cases on the speculation of votes (as far as I can tell)..you coming out with the information, narrows possibilities.
hypotheory: Town has a one shot kill to perform and see's 2 people killed during the night. (a) They stupidly hold the shot hopping they live (b) they shot someone they suspect.
What do you chose CKD?
Why would you think scum would claim a hit? Have you ever seen scum come into thread and claim a kill saying they were vig?
Seriously CKD if I didn't believe your soft claim I would swear you were being scummy not thinking about those things.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 am

why is it poor taste for a vig to hit night 0 then?

to get to the root of my "issue"...something about PZ using the term "vigs" borrowed me. I have no clue what, but I wanted explore the topic. Now that he has claimed to be a vig, his comment about other "vigs" still is rubbing me wrong.

would scum claim the hit?....leaning no....do I think it was a good hit for mafia?...leaning no, for an SK???..maybe. do I find this "out of no where" claim from PZ AFTER my question about vigs worrisome?..slightly. Have I ever seen scum claim a kill as a vig after being caught?...yes. I am trying to figure out if my "random" question spooked PZ into claiming or not.

it is called scum hunting dear.

@PZ, narrows the possibilites of who might have what roles (for scum)...I dont understand the timing as to WHY YOU JUST NOW claimed it...right after my question about "vigs".
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:28 am

also, I have not attacked or smeared anyone with this line of questioning...why would you say that? Did I call anyone "dumb"? No..interesting way of looking at my questions.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

There was a night 0? :P
I think your asking why hold off on N1 and shot N2 but then you asked why it was early? What is the issue that he shot early or didn't shot on N1?
As for why PZ felt the need to claim after the talks back and forth. I'm not sure CKD, but he claimed one of 4 kills that took place on N2. So the assumption by many was 2 mafia groups, vig and an SK.
For the record I have seen a game with more then one vig.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Saying why did I "waste" the shot and why would farside "accept the claim without a grain of salt" seems like you're trying to kill credibility to me.

If you're scum you're worried about how townies suddenly keep confirming each other. And so now you're doing everything you can to drive a wedge in there.
curiouskarmadog wrote:why is it poor taste for a vig to hit night 0 then?
It's not, as far as I know. I have a feeling you failed the newbie test.

If I started a game with a Night 0 and an Empking/zwet/Mufasa-type you can bet I'd be vigging that ass to Mexico. If not I might give it a day to decide who's the most useless.
curiouskarmadog wrote:@PZ, narrows the possibilites of who might have what roles (for scum)
Ohnoes. Now the scum don't have to be on the lookout for a one-shot vig anymore. Welp, time to hang me from the nearest noose then.
Kappa
Just Monika
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 am

farside22 wrote:There was a night 0? :P
I think your asking why hold off on N1 and shot N2 but then you asked why it was early? What is the issue that he shot early or didn't shot on N1?
As for why PZ felt the need to claim after the talks back and forth. I'm not sure CKD, but he claimed one of 4 kills that took place on N2. So the assumption by many was 2 mafia groups, vig and an SK.
For the record I have seen a game with more then one vig.
no I mean in general about night 0. Vigs are not suppose to use their kill on night 0...when they do, they get balsted for it. But given the excuse of not wanting to lose the ability if he died is ..meh....why not wait to use it on someone he thought was scummy....this felt random.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:39 am

Here is what I find strange (notice I didn’t say scummy yet, that is what I am trying to figure out.
Papa Zito wrote:Overdefensiveness FTW.

Vigs, you know what to do.
Found that statement strange. Don’t know why exactly. That is why I asked. But to assume that there was more than one Vig over the amount of other possibilities to include an SK seems…eh.

Which makes me ask 1387
curiouskarmadog wrote:random question..

PZ, have you ever been in a game with more than one vig?
Papa Zito wrote: Yup.
Ok fair enough. Just wanted to see if he had been in a game or seen one (my post 1390) to see if he actually had that frame of reference to be saying that.

He did (1392)..side note..he was a one shot vig that used his ability Night 1 (which demonstrates a pattern) which was in his favor.

I was fine with that and was going to look elsewhere….then the claim (1422) again I found strange and out of no where.

Was curious as to why that came out of no where…..if I felt you were doing something scummy, you would have my vote by now…I just find it strange. I didn’t say you were scummy…I didn’t say I want to lynch you. I found farside taking your claim for face value without thinking about it strange? I wanted to no why. I am paranoid about everything. I dont vouch for anyone unless I am sure (or its day 1 bullshit)..difference in playing styles I guess.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD: I have had a few issues with Papa zito but claiming a vig hit doesn't strike me as scummy. I have seen more times then I care to count one shot day vigs use their ability day 1 so for me it was a non-issue.
My biggest issue with PZ was his day 1 play and really saying next to nothing but I note he does seem to be busy lately.
And for me Nacho was not the highest of townie people out there. He was really nothing in this game. Personally I would have shot cobalt but that's my view on things.
I would really love a cobalt wagon speaking of which.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Anon »

SpyreX wrote:If your town Anon then I'd be leaning hard on the wagonneer dos scumos being Ice. Followed by Starbuck.

However, again, I'm definitely not convinced you're town.
As I said I am like good wine, I get better with the time and with more free time.
Papa Zito wrote:
Anon wrote:At least I trust my meta reads on both Spy and Zito, people I can easily read.
!!
Lets just say I know both of you more than you think.
Papa Zito wrote: Jack reads third party to me. He's being extremely careful not to say anything. I wouldn't cry if he showed up in the morgue but he's also not really a priority.

I don't have any issues with Iec really.
Why is the scumtell careful.not.to.say.anything a thirdparty tell and not a mafia tell?

Finally, why the hell is ckd still alive?
curiouskarmadog wrote:PZ, why are you telling us this now...did it have anything to do with my question?
Lame attempt to bring suspicion to someone without the full attack.
curiouskarmadog wrote:that hurts...how so? I also didnt see any indication that he felt Nac was scummy (unless I am missing it)...farside, you are accepting the claim without a grain of salt?
he does it again with farside
curiouskarmadog wrote:Was curious as to why that came out of no where…..if I felt you were doing something scummy, you would have my vote by now…I just find it strange. I didn’t say you were scummy…I didn’t say I want to lynch you. I found farside taking your claim for face value without thinking about it strange? I wanted to no why. I am paranoid about everything.
oh.hi.backtrack mixed with not.wanting.to.get.people.Im.trying.to.attack.to.attack.myself with trying.to.look.town FTL.

Let me clarify these three points with a question. If we believe what ckd is saying about finding the claim strange and not scummy, why is ckdtown more interested in developing "strange" tells instead of scum tells?

Unvote Vote: CKD.

PS.y xvvart hate is not going anywhere. Can someone explain me why?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Budja »

Well, Zito is town. CKD is still scum.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Anon »

Someone answer me before Im going crazy: Why is Budja on the Unbreakables TM?

Im also sadpanda.jpg that no one paid attention to my wagon analysis powers:

Am I the only one that think that the scumbag in this group are one of {M+R, Cobalt{ and xvart if not all of them?

Steam-Powered Shovel - 10 - Jack, SpyreX, MehPlusRawr, Cobalt, Papa Zito, SocioPath, Anon, Iecerint, farside22, xvart

I dont care if SPS is insert race scum or town. A 10 person wagon has to have a scumbag.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Ugh. SpyreX, I wasn't really too hot on the whole Anon thing and I'm really losing interest now. Pedobear is reading town to me. Help me out here.
Anon wrote:Lets just say I know both of you more than you think.
Tajo is the only player on the site (that I know of) who is capable of this. We'll see I guess. :D
Anon wrote:Why is the scumtell careful.not.to.say.anything a thirdparty tell and not a mafia tell?
Mafia say things. Mafia try to get townies lynched. Jack isn't doing
anything
. Like, at all. But he's not doing anything VI-like, but instead not doing anything careful-like.
Anon wrote:If we believe what ckd is saying about finding the claim strange and not scummy, why is ckdtown more interested in developing "strange" tells instead of scum tells?
This exactly. Your whole post really.

CKD, I want this explanation too.
Anon wrote:Why is Budja on the Unbreakables TM?
Magic!

@Mod: Plz PM paypal instructions in return for moar viggings TIA
Kappa
Just Monika
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 pm

oh look Anon stretched to find a reason to vote me without trying to look like he is saving self ...lame (not the act of saving self, but the bullshit reason you are doing it)....have you done any scum hunting here Anon?...have you done anything here?

it is called scum hunting, PZ...I didnt understand your action. If I found an action strange or that didnt make sense to me, I wanted to see if it was scummy. if you had not been in a game with 2 vigs...I would have thought it scummy that it came out here...(side note: I still dont get why you are referring to "vigs" if you yourself are one)...you provided a link to a game that you were actually not only part of 2 vigs, but used your power early....and I have a current meta reason to believe you might have done the same here...

so, I dont find you scummy.

the only issue I am trying to figure out, is why you claimed....that I still am not understanding...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Anon wrote:
Steam-Powered Shovel - 10 - Jack, SpyreX, MehPlusRawr, Cobalt, Papa Zito, SocioPath, Anon, Iecerint, farside22, xvart

I dont care if SPS is insert race scum or town. A 10 person wagon has to have a scumbag.
17 people left in game...pretty good odds you are right...you think this is contributing?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:43 pm

fuck I shouldnt check mafiascum before I go to bed..

2 thinks I dont understand/issues with.
curiouskarmadog wrote:side note: I still dont get why you are referring to "vigs" if you yourself are one

the only issue I am trying to figure out, is why you claimed....that I still am not understanding...
I know you said because people were discussing possible 2 mafia groups...or this..or that....I ask you, so what? People discuss set up all the time (is there a SK is there not)...no reason to claim....you really dont see why i find this curious?
Míriel Therindë
Míriel Therindë
Townie
Míriel Therindë
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by M├¡riel Therind├½ »

Vote Count 4 - 10: Lynch

curiouskarmadog - 3 - Budja, Kmd4390, Anon
Anon -
- SpyreX, Jack, Papa Zito, Starbuck, Iecerint, SocioPath
Iecerint - 2 - curiouskarmadog, xvart
Cobalt - 2 - farside22, J-Scope

Not Voting (4): MehPlusRawr, Cyberbob, Cobalt, ooba

With 17 players alive it'll take 9 to lynch and 9 to no-Lynch.

Deadline will be Wednesday May 10th at 8:26 Eastern Time.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

how is it scumhunting if you don't htink it's scummy/

CKD informaiton wants to be free. Townies should tstop hoarding info like they do. That doesn't helpanywone but the scum.

I think if towns shared more there would be more town wins.

I want a town win here. So I shared. Why didn't I share before? I dunno, I had to decide about it. It wasn't really that important intil peopl ekept tlaking about it.

I'd hate for poeple to make pbad deicisions base don bad data. YO uknow?
Kappa
Just Monika
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Anon »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Anon wrote:

17 people left in game...pretty good odds you are right...you think this is contributing?
I have no idea why you missed this part of my post:
Anon wrote:ndecided on Jack but position on the wagon is ok. Spyrextown, M+R probscum but not with Cobalt, Zitotown, pathtown, anontown, Iec just got some townie points, fartown, xvartscum.

Just based on this wagon, one of (Meh+rawr + cobalt) and xvart scumbags. CAN we please lynch xvart?
Even if Im wrong, which I sincerely doubt, I DEFINITELY have SCUMhunted more than you in the last two pages. See below, kind sir.
curiouskarmadog wrote:fuck I shouldnt check mafiascum before I go to bed..

2 thinks I dont understand/issues with.
curiouskarmadog wrote:side note: I still dont get why you are referring to "vigs" if you yourself are one

I know you said because people were discussing possible 2 mafia groups...or this..or that....I ask you, so what? People discuss set up all the time (is there a SK is there not)...no reason to claim....you really dont see why i find this curious?
why the HELL are you wasting time on this if you dont find Zito scummy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”