jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 am

Post by jeromus »

Ah, Angel, curse you for being the only Whedon series I've not watched without any sign of relent!

I
vote Farside22
, because she's currently modding the game I am currently taking part in in the newbie corner. This makes her surefire evil.

Now, I'm curious - The mafia in this? What do we call 'em?

There's so many options, as opposed to plain Mafia! Reavers, Vampires, Butchers (Epitaph One).

Actually, we could call them "Buzz Lightyear"s? Best script Joss ever did write. :)
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 am

Post by jeromus »

Those damned magic numbers!

Well, more of a word representing a magic number. Duh. The magic number would be 7.

In any case - Other people send your random votes! I wish to know what sort of people I shall be playing alongside :)
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:57 am

Post by jeromus »

Oh, hello there to you too, Vaya!

"Vote: Seven"

What's that, Vaya?
"Vote: Seven"

Do you want to justify that post, or are you jus gonn-"VOTE: SEVEN"

My point being - At least introduce yourself, say hi, or give a ridiculous reason as to why your random vote makes sense, as the social protocol seems to dictate!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:19 am

Post by jeromus »

Ah, but Starbuck is nothing next to our good friend JAMIE BAMBER.
Starbuck - Have we ever been in a game together? My memory is made of fail and holes, so I cannot remember...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 am

Post by jeromus »

*Checks past games*
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 am

Post by jeromus »

Ah yes, 817; I was replaced out of the game, however. With Iamausernameas well, so this'll be a mildly concussive contact from previously occurring events.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 am

Post by jeromus »

Flaking...? Ew.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by jeromus »

@Vaya - See, with such blunt replies you'll seem awfully unfriendly. I'm giving you a lecture on social niceties, not game strategy!

@Farside22 - Any lurking on the part of Vaya should be not considered as scummy, so much as blasphemous - For she is turning her back on Joss Whedon. A crime straight to the name of the fabulous man himself.

@Vaya; Again - But really; please don't lurk. It ruins the game for all involved and makes you not only an unfriendly (See above) player, but an unfriendly player sitting in the corner refusing to talk to anyone.
However, I find farside's aggression to you for this, well, intriguing. I understand that playing with someone who is a renowned lurker, especially in a no-replacements game, would be frustrating, but seeing as so far, Vaya has been as active as anyone else, its a tad odd as an opener.
With fear of getting too heavily launched into a debate based on a game tactic we've pinned as annoying, more than suspicious, but Vaya opened with 2 words, then only posted when someone called her out for lurking. I believe this warrants frustration, if, admittedly, not suspicion.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 am

Post by jeromus »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11455 - My first game - Meta all you want, but I don't acknowledge that game's existence. GOD I played it terribly.

AND - My second game - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13178 Modded by Farside, actually.
There was err...Newbie 817 between the 2, but I replaced out before I got into that game entirely, so it hardly counts.

Ironic that I'm gone for 2 pages; 2 pages with a hefty amount of discussion on the topic of my comment I made, based on lurking D:
He says I only posted after being called out, as if to imply that I was not posting or something

The answer is "Or something"
GAWRSH,as I said, I'm not classing it as a scumtell, I'm classing it as annoying! I pointed out your lack of posting because it is, in fact, the thing that frustrates, and one will always expect people to act as they have in the past. Thank you for the activity; it relieves my fears considerably :)

@Fate - I got no such PM, myself.

Also - @The town in general - Azhrei and I are friends in that crazy world called reality, but have made a solemn vow not to speak of the game in the real world. I mention this just in case I make some form of slip involving, again, reality, which, were it to be kept from you all, would be suspicious.
Jeromus wrote: In any case - Other people send your random votes! I wish to know what sort of people I shall be playing alongside :)
That was why I was disappointed with no silly qualification for your Random Vote, Vaya. Humourous and good natured players are more fun :)

And I apologise for a lack of accusations against others. I know it's not terribly useful, but I'm getting very little from everybody as a whole... I'm not liking Pwnman's irrational fear of bandwagons whilst participating in one; Even though the fail town in his previous game does justify it, to an extent, I suppose.
Azhrei is a bit self-praising, as a whole, and too good at Maths and being tall and growing beards. He also smells like butt.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 am

Post by jeromus »

Okay, just glanced at the Mini Theme Queue...
Pwnman wrote: Am I still in for Supreme Court? I was killed 929
Err...what?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by jeromus »

Fate - Please justify your suspicions and your vote on Esurio - I'll admit, i'm not the biggest fan of her playstyle; It might be because she criticised me, personally, but I see no obvious reason for your vote. Votes without justification serve little to no purpose. Now JUSTIFY, Sister!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by jeromus »

I've gotta agree with Esurio on that point, actually. Better to have a reason, even be it a tiny one, than a random vote or a vote that claims to have a reason, but refuses to justify this reason.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by jeromus »

Also @Seven -
I can support a bandwagon without placing a vote, as can anyone else.
Well...not really. If we're still going with the bandwagon metaphor, then you're the guy running alongside the bandwagon, whilst everyone in there says "You know...You can stop running and hop in" and you don't, responding with "Nah, I don't want to be seen hanging out with you guys".

Seriously; I'm unphased by a lack of a vote, but that's awful logic for not voting. At least don't pretend that you're applying pressure by...Oh, right, doing nothing.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by jeromus »

Everyone needs to start voting? You SURE that's the phrasing you're looking for?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by jeromus »

Okay...that last post demands that I ask this. What, precisely, is a misrep?

Also - Azhrei also defended Vaya when everyone was hatin' on him for his past lurkage - You should accuse him too!

And you do need rhyme and reason, gawd, learn to logic.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by jeromus »

MOD! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME UP THERE, PLEASE SUPPLY US WITH A VOTECOUNT!"

But SRS, present this case already... I was in a game a while back with a certain "Alexithymia", who over-hyped a case he was building that ended up being totally unimpressive.

Fate, i invite you to impress me.

Unvote
Vote: Fate

In the hopes that you will impress me a little faster.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well - I'm with Esurio - I see no reason i would benefit the town.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by jeromus »

This box of wishing to be informed of any relevant information? Well fancy that. I feel like a right fool now!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by jeromus »

So...because she makes a Meta about me and not about someone else, along with her talking smack 'bout you, she's clearly scum!

Just...please, explain why that first point makes her more scummy than townie?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:05 am

Post by jeromus »

Fate, your expectation that someone make your points for you - Noted.

I simplified it and refuted it because I believed it to be foolish; Fate.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am

Post by jeromus »

BLAH! INCOMPLETE POST IS INCOMPLETE.

Walk me through the process of it being a scumtell, good sir!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by jeromus »

Rightback@Starbuck - I may have made myself a tad vague. The major point of that was the last chunk of the sentence, implying that Fate has very little backing for his post.
Vaya wrote:
So what if I did called him town?
That wouldn't be butt-kissing, that would just be me giving my opinion of his play when asked.

And that's just your opinion of defense of other players, me having a different opinion doesn't make me scum.
Oh my GOD! I'm sorry, are you twelve? Starting an argument with "So what" is NEVER a good way to go XD

I'll admit, I don't disagree with the point you made. In fact, I'd put you down as one of the more pro-town players in this game, but...Jesus, must you be so unfriendly?
post 123: I don't like people who talk about who they will vote but don't vote. Talking about voting doesn't do anything and I see no reason not to vote if your suspicious of someone.
Err...Excuse me - See Seven? I'm sorry, but you must be wearing some form of blinkers.

And in post 149; I simply meant to add more pressure to the Bandwagon. Plus, that bandwagon could use my mad amateur piano skeelz. But really, I simply meant to hop upon the bandwagon I supported - I believe that Fate's actions benefit the town in no way whatsoever, and, as said. I'm still waiting for that selling case.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by jeromus »

#177 you say? I assume you mean in reference to reaction fishing? So it was simply to receive that reaction, then? I apologise, please explain your process to me, it confuses me, as indicated by the frequency with which I use question marks.

And Pwnman - I think I needn't say what is on my mind, as it has been said many a time - His lurkage is suspicious; his vote being just as suspicious. Would be useful if he'd post... :(
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by jeromus »

Okay - You get an ODD FEELING, Azhrei.

Wow.
Just overshare.

BUT, on a less childish, vulgar, and downright immature note; Farside - My reasoning for this is that, other than the earlier paranoia over the lurkage, Vaya has been clean; I can't pick much up in the way of scumtells from him. He makes his point quite clearly; and as I said - Too unfriendly for buddying. It's more that I have absolutely nothing to indicate the contrary that I consider him mostly innocent.

PS. I did that whole post referring to Vaya as "Her" and "She". PLEASE get a less feminine avatar so I make these mistakes less? You must do it. For me and me alone!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by jeromus »

Err...Starbuck. Overreaction is something defined by your peers. To you it may just be reaction, but it's up to other people to decide if the "Over" is appropriate.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 am

Post by jeromus »

Sigh? Okay, well that's an appropriate response - Instead of using logic to shoot down an argument - You should imply that I'm inferior by sighing at me and rolling your E-yes.

Seriously. Roll again.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:26 am

Post by jeromus »

I agree with Az - Pwnman is the most productive lynch with what we have today - Though Fate is a close silver.
*Sigh* I hate this part. The swapping votes part.

Vote: Pwnman

Night, 'all.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:28 am

Post by jeromus »

Aww....What'd I do wrong there? I would SWEAR it's square brackets...
Wa'n't the brackets, but the space, son. -.-
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 am

Post by jeromus »

Why thank you, Tony :)
I tell you what, this mod's a whole heap better than my last one. She was both useless and it was clearly indicated by her moderating that she smelt funny :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:56 am

Post by jeromus »

And - Pwnman, didn't see you there.
Pwnman - You forgot our game was here until the MOMENT someone puts you at L-1? Smooth.

@Everyone without a vote on Pwnman - Please do not hammer - His response may be useful, no matter what he flips.

Anyways, Actually good night, folks...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:04 am

Post by jeromus »

Watcher? Can I assume that there's a "Slayer" to boot? And what can you do as this Watcher - If y'don't mind my asking?
Also - Whether or not we lynch YOU, we're going to want a lynch by the end of D1 - Who would you, personally, believe to suit the noose the best of all the players in this game?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:07 am

Post by jeromus »

Damn you Pwnman - Couldn't you have waited 6 hours to reply? Then I'd have only discovered your post tomorrow morning at a reasonable time!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 am

Post by jeromus »

What does "Watch" entail? I'm not familiar with the term.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 am

Post by jeromus »

Also - You come back to tell us - "Don't lynch me! Don't lynch me! I'm a Watcher" but you have no alternative for us to lynch? Pwnman; Under different circumstances, AKA, the Day doesn't end in, I believe, a little under 48 hours, then the situation would be well and truly different.
Now tell me - Who do you find most suspicious, and most beneficial to lynch today?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 am

Post by jeromus »

Okay, just discovered that "Watcher" was a more useful search term than "Watch".

Please forgive me - This is my first game outside the newbie area, so most roles beyond cop, doctor and roleblocker are beyond my general knowledge.

Now Pwnman - We need some substance from you. I'm ACTUALLY going to sleep now; and when I come back - There'd better be a post, or there'll be no lollies for you.
I don't know when that post became patronising, but it did.

Night, bitches :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by jeromus »

@Fate - HAND of suspicion? Okay. Show me how you use your whole hand to present suspicion!
We still have that "Lynch" thing to do. Really, we need everyone to post their thoughts now - As I shall do now.

Pwnman - I'm unsure of you. Your claim makes me reluctant to support your lynching - But I still thought you were a tad suspicious in that you only posted once at L-1, along with your post in response to me asking your opinion, stating not your suspicions, but simply stating the two other bandwagons.

Az - Based on other games, and, y'know, having known you for 4 years - I'm getting town. Aggressive, obnoxious on occasion, town, but town.

Seven - Your stance appeared odd at first; even scummy, but as the game waddles along, I'm finding you more and more town.

Farside - Look...I've really got nothing. You say a lot of what other people say, only badly phrased, but it's hardly a solid tell.

Iam – Has done nothing to offend as yet – Is good at saying what everyone else is saying and what everyone else is clearly thinking, but that might be the BW spam in this game getting to…Well, everyone.

Starbuck – Look, Iam was really not getting up in arms about that; that claim was hardly valid, but other than that, you’ve been neutral.

Esurio – I like you. Your prose and your play both please me and I get critical town from your play.

Fate - Fate...I'm sorry, I just dislike you. Your play frustrates me; and it still appears quite scummy to me, with your "No...YOU tell me why I should vote you!" case. I'd say you're pretty high on my scumdar, for your unorthodox and, what I believe is illogical play.

Bv310? - I've got nothing. Try posting. Please, I beg of you.

Wolf - You're a whole heap of neutral right now. I've got no bad feelings on you, ETC. which bothers me, for that's the perfect situation for the scum to be in; but thus far I have nothing.

Vaya - You're also neutral, perhaps even pro-town. You don't post much, but when you do, your logic is sound and your posts contain appropriate and valid content. Keep that up :). But change your gorramned avatar.

Gah, too many neutral reads!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by jeromus »

Farside - I just mean that your...well, general literacy has a habit of being substandard. Probably should've kept that'un to myself, but too late now. I simply mean that on occasion, sentence structure eludes you.

And Fate - What the bollocks? Should I form a case on myself for you as well? Seriously, you need to learn to justify your claims. Please give a clear, concise reason as to why I am a better lynch than anyone else? Why am I more suspicious than Starbuck?

KGO :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by jeromus »

My insults on you ARE my material, and the best I have! XD.
But really - I can get that, I'll admit, my play in this has been mainly wagoning. In fact, it's bothered me just as much - I guess tells are just far more obvious back in the newbie games; But as expressed in my post earlier - I have many neutral reads, with very little to go on. Also - Azhrei, I jumped on that wagon because I thought that a lynch D-1 was better than no lynch. Last I checked, that was the general rule, was it not?

Also - Fate - I imagine that you'll follow Azhrei's case here, since I didn't supply that which you wanted. And so, I have something for you.

Vote:Fate

Did you like it? I wrapped it up all purdy!

I find your methods of placing votes suspicious. It seems a mighty fine way of pretending you have a case when you're simply leeching off of other's reasoning. Gah.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by jeromus »

And it was a comment. Just as my comments on Vaya earlier in the game were merely that. It's not necessarily related to suspicion or scumminess, but it is a comment. So :P

Also -Hot damn - Now it looks like an OMGUS, cause you were all "IMA POST WHEN YOU'S NOT LOOKING".

I'm sure that's EXACTLY your tone of voice whilst saying things such as that.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by jeromus »

And - Put in more effort? I am confused as to your meaning. I had a neutral read - Implying that I had naught to criticise or target. Please explain what it is that you mean?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by jeromus »

But Fate, that was because I believed we needed a lynch. As I said, getting a lynch at all is generally a good idea, and I believe that both you and Pwnman are good candidates for such a thing. Before, I was expecting that a Pwnman lynch was the only way that such a thing would be accomplished - As you may have noticed, Pwnman has become considerably less voted; so I was now free to post my opinion.

And - AGAIN, I must say that it does not make you scummy to be frustrating, just as it does not make Farside scummy to have poor grammar. And it was not just that one time - You place your vote on me, saying it is self-explanatory. Deja Vu, huh?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by jeromus »

ES - I also said that he grows facial hair too quickly, earlier. I believe this to be an obvious tell, I'm disappointed in you all for not picking up on it then. :)

I said it was the most productive lynch because it was the most likely to happen. I phrased that terribly - I imagine substituting "Lynch" with "Bandwagon" would get my intended message across.

And I believe there was a rather hefty discussion earlier on the topic of NOT voting for the person you believe to be most scummy, so as to observe them without the pressure? Y'know; Just sayin'
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by jeromus »

Oh, in a previous post, it mighta' been about Vaya; but I mentioned Azhrei and concluded by saying that that guy grows facial hair too quickly, and...Well, if I remember correctly, I said he smelled funny as well :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by jeromus »

We have however many hours left and I have however much chance of escaping the wagon on me. I doubt that your lynch will happen today, to be perfectly honest. I've placed my case - And it's not exactly complex; but there's nothing more I can do. So no, not really pushing for your lynch; not trying for that, though I still think it's the better lynch. There's little more for me to say, lest you give me reason to say it :) Once I'm gone - I imagine you'll appear more and more "Suss", but till then - I'll sit and wait for the gallows.

And - C'mon - Why is everyone inactive when it's nearly the end of D-1? It makes it no fun at all D:
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by jeromus »

Claiming would appear to be a last ditch effort and with your belittling of me would simply seem like a futile attempt at escape - Don't you think? Or...well, I suppose future tense is appropriate.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well, more HYPOTHETICAL future tense. WOULDN'T you think :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 am

Post by jeromus »

L-1 Jeromus (Fate, iamausername, Azhrei, iamausername, Seven, esuriospiritus)
L-5 pwnman (Wolframnhart, Vaya)
L-5 Fate (Starbuck, Jeromus)

Not voting:pwnman, bv130, Azhrei, farside22
AZHREI EXISTS TWICE! AW SHIT.
I'd be more worried about iam existing twice on your lynch :p

Hey, hey. I just thought of something - I shouldn't have said that I'd wait for the gallows! I should've said that, I dunno, I've accepted my Fate.

GET IT? BECAUSE FATE IS A PLAYER IN THIS GAME! HA!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:53 am

Post by jeromus »

Oh, wow. Fail@observance. Thanks, Tony XD
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:03 am

Post by jeromus »

Oh fuckit - And yes - This is to shit you, Azhrei.

Now the nightmare's real. Now
Dr Horrible
is here.

And now the nightmare.

Is lynching himself :)

Night guys.

Vote:Jeromus

I'm sorry, the anticipation was killing me even more than the votes were. And there are a lot of votes killing me, currently.

But I am sorry to all involved - That was terrible play on my part. Ah, back to the newbie queue it is D:

Just a final few words though.

Fate - Be NICER! You're no fun at all! Vaya - Don't I even get a goodbye from my FAVOURITE pseudohermaphroditic avatar'd acquaintance?
And Azhrei - Fate may have conjured this wagon, but you got it rolling effectively - I will never forgive you for this. Don't bother even talking to me tomorrow. Far - I apologise for my comments. They were unkind D:
Iam - Your avatar freaks me out. Change it. BV310 - You should still post, just sayin'.
Starbuck - Well...Okay, I've still got nothing to say to you, beyond my belief that the series would be fantastic if Starbuck turned out to be a Giant Robot Hitler Cylon. Battlestar, I mean of course.
Pwnman - I always loved you the best. *Blows kiss*.
Esurio - I am getting steadily more tired, so I shall leave you a silly parting gift in the form of this beautiful poem.

I am not sorry for my soul
That it must go unsatisfied,
For it can live a thousand times,
Eternity is deep and wide.

I am not sorry for my soul,
But oh, my body that must go
Back to a little drift of dust
Without the joy it longed to know.

My point being - Wolf...I always hated you. Get off my freaking game.

Jks :) Night, y'all. In MORE THAN ONE WAY! GET IT?!

Fuck this. I'm sleeping.

Also - Az. If I'd flipped town, your last post woulda' been a tad fail. I'm just sayin'
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 am

Post by jeromus »

Bv310...Err...I don't know how to say this without it being awkward.

VAYA didn't hammer Jeromus. It was L-2. Jeromus hammered Jeromus :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 am

Post by jeromus »

It would appear you slept for quite a while, farside XD

Hurry up and get rid of me, Mod! The temptation keeps me patrolling this part of town!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 am

Post by jeromus »

Well *Sticks out tongue* So, I'm curious - Whilst the mod isn't doing his job :P How'd you get into Mafia?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:42 am

Post by jeromus »

(On his final blog)
Okay, so I'm thinking they're gonna get me soon... So, let it be secured in history forever on this MIGHTY INTERNATION FORUM KNOWN AS THE INTERNET THAT...AZHREI SMELLS LIKE POOP!

*Struggles to turn webcam off - keeps struggling. Pulls power out*
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by jeromus »

:) Okay, so I know I played this really badly - But was a great game to watch -You shit me that WHOLE game, Fate :) And well played by my scumbuddies, this was my first game as scum, and so I didn't go too well :( I liked the bit where you turned on one another...Yeah, that amused me.

Good Game to you all. Farewell, I have a lot of REAL world things to do...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by jeromus »

I'll admit - I thought Iam's claim was weak - No other roles were main protagonists, so I found it to be not the best claim in the world... I was Dr Horrible, but that was more of a main antagonist in the long run. Also - Azhrei, damn you to hell. Your reaction fishing was the end of me...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by jeromus »

I disagree with the flavour being that the character who is practically my LACKEY is a KNOWN mafia member! Pah!

But - Gratz for the rest. I approve of everything that DIDN'T act to my detriment :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Post by jeromus »

That's when I decided to pretended to have him replaced for the night, in the hope that the mafia (or spike/book/willow) would kill him, thus no extra modkill needed.
Spike had no NK power? Who did you mean?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:01 am

Post by jeromus »

Dr Horrible as traitor - Why, exactly?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 am

Post by jeromus »

Little of both :)
I honestly had NO idea I was a traitor - This was my first game as scum, as well as my first game out of the newbie area - So I was unaware that there was any such thing as a traitor...
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 am

Post by jeromus »

Oh, I HATED your play, Fate. I offer the same criticisms as I did Vaya - Friendliness makes the game fun for everyone else :)

Azh and I would have moments where we'd, as we go to school together, turn to one another and say "Fucking Fate".

Your play is erratic and you're clearly intelligent, I'll not dispute that - But be NICE! :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

Post by jeromus »

I like the idea, and not necessarily the balancing, of a "You're a part of the Mafia when you get a successful kill", like, a SK traitor that becomes a Mafia member when they successfully kill as somewhat of a parallel to his "EVIL LEAGUE OF EVIL I WANT IN BUT TILL I KILLTHATPENNYWOMANI'MNOTALLOWED:(" thing.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 am

Post by jeromus »

But - Though I disagree with it - Your play worked for you, Fate, until Azh went and dumbassed everywhere... He will get a headsmack when I next see him :)
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by jeromus »

I am so lost in EVERY aspect of this conversation... Hoopla?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”