pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 am

Post by pwnman »

Yeah kind of hard to believe on the remembering at L-1, but atleast I remembered
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:04 am

Post by jeromus »

Watcher? Can I assume that there's a "Slayer" to boot? And what can you do as this Watcher - If y'don't mind my asking?
Also - Whether or not we lynch YOU, we're going to want a lynch by the end of D1 - Who would you, personally, believe to suit the noose the best of all the players in this game?
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:07 am

Post by jeromus »

Damn you Pwnman - Couldn't you have waited 6 hours to reply? Then I'd have only discovered your post tomorrow morning at a reasonable time!
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 am

Post by pwnman »

I watch whoever I target unless they are targeted TBK, then I'm a doc
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 am

Post by pwnman »

EBWOP: I'm not sure who. I know fate and seven were suspects before me, but I'm not sure
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 am

Post by jeromus »

What does "Watch" entail? I'm not familiar with the term.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 am

Post by jeromus »

Also - You come back to tell us - "Don't lynch me! Don't lynch me! I'm a Watcher" but you have no alternative for us to lynch? Pwnman; Under different circumstances, AKA, the Day doesn't end in, I believe, a little under 48 hours, then the situation would be well and truly different.
Now tell me - Who do you find most suspicious, and most beneficial to lynch today?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 am

Post by jeromus »

Okay, just discovered that "Watcher" was a more useful search term than "Watch".

Please forgive me - This is my first game outside the newbie area, so most roles beyond cop, doctor and roleblocker are beyond my general knowledge.

Now Pwnman - We need some substance from you. I'm ACTUALLY going to sleep now; and when I come back - There'd better be a post, or there'll be no lollies for you.
I don't know when that post became patronising, but it did.

Night, bitches :)
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Vaya »

I don't really trust pwn's claim, doc is a common and easy scum fake-claim, and the watcher bit may just be tacked on to try to make his role seem more valuable(or perhaps he really is a scum watcher). I want pwn to claim role name and flavor. Right now, I'm still all for lynching him.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 am

Post by iamausername »

pwnman, character name, and a paraphrase of why that character has those abilities, now. (DO NOT QUOTE YOUR PM)
farside22 wrote: I think he's questioning your lack of vote on seven more then your vote on him.
Bingo.
Starbuck wrote: I also would rather get rid of someone who is active lurking (especially with the no replacements rule) rather than someone who is actively contributing.
But not enough to actually vote for someone who's active lurking, instead of hopping on the popular bandwagon of the day which just happens to be on one of the most active contributors in the game. Too bad for you that train's already left the station.

pwnman lynch is totally meh. He hasn't given any reason for anyone to really object to it, which is exactly the problem - if he's scum, you can bet that his buddies will be bussing, and if not, they'll be pushing the easy wagon, but either way, it's pretty difficult to tell the difference between town and scum when they're both saying "well, this guy's useless, let's lynch him". The ideal way to deal with that kind of player is to let the vig take care of them, assuming we have one, of course. But failing that, a lynch does become kind of a necessary evil.

But still, whatever the flip, a wagon that's based on
scummy
play, instead of
lack of
play, is going to be better for getting good reads later on, because there's actually something there for people to disagree about. Which is why I propose we wagon the hell out of Starbuck right away for being completely hypocritical in attacking Seven for something she was doing too, and that terrible hop onto the Fate wagon. Go on, you know you want to.

Unvote, Vote: Starbuck
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 am

Post by bv310 »

iamausername wrote:pwnman, character name, and a paraphrase of why that character has those abilities, now. (DO NOT QUOTE YOUR PM)
This. I was posting to ask for that, then I got sniped by iam's post. Stupid class ending.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok I have a little bit and am trying to get some posts up on my games while i have time during my V/LA. I really don't know about pwnman right now. I don't know about having a watcher role, that turns into a doctor role at the same time if said person gets targeted to die at night. More flavor would be better at this time.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Azhrei »

All i have to say is, blergh.

Unvote

Just so nobody gets trigger-happy before the name-claim gets out.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Fate »

What the hell? I leave the thread for a day or two, and everyone hops on the easy lynch and outs our Tracker/Watcher whatever the hell?

Iam, if you think scum are bussing D1... I just don't know what to say. The way this wagon formed there's no way he's scum. We have two "inactive targets" Pwnman and Bv130. Unless they are both scum, you can bet your ass scum would jump on the "townie inactive."

Major FOS: People jumping on Pwnman wagon

Time to re-read, though, as Starbuck wasn't on that wagon. (Not that all scum were, but I'm sure to find scum on the wagon).
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Seven »

I don't believe pwnman right now, but if we lynch him right away we have no leads on his buddies. I don't have a scum read on SB either right now. I can't say I agree with her but she's feeling pretty neutral. I would like to consider BV. I'm going to read his ISO and I'll comment tonight after pwn posts.
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 am

Post by pwnman »

A watcher/doc not beleivable? Anyways I am Lorne. I own a Karaoke Bar in LA. I can see futures(watcher) and am a gentle kindhearted person(doc).

That is paraphrased and not a quote
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Fate »

Seven wrote:I don't believe pwnman right now, but if we lynch him right away we have no leads on his buddies. I don't have a scum read on SB either right now. I can't say I agree with her but she's feeling pretty neutral. I would like to consider BV. I'm going to read his ISO and I'll comment tonight after pwn posts.
Holy **** 12 pages and the only leads you have are the two with the least posts?

HoS: Seven

I believe Pwnman. "Please don't kill me I can be useful!" Well, once you're outed, not really. I'm not going to lynch you and save the mafia a NK though.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:

I watched too much Angel not to believe.
I need to see who is jumping. I remember I stated that dragging things out can start a BW on a player at the last minute deadline.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the double post. Seven why do you not believe pwnman's claim?
Pwnman: You need to stated you views on who you think is scum and why A.S.A.P.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by jeromus »

@Fate - HAND of suspicion? Okay. Show me how you use your whole hand to present suspicion!
We still have that "Lynch" thing to do. Really, we need everyone to post their thoughts now - As I shall do now.

Pwnman - I'm unsure of you. Your claim makes me reluctant to support your lynching - But I still thought you were a tad suspicious in that you only posted once at L-1, along with your post in response to me asking your opinion, stating not your suspicions, but simply stating the two other bandwagons.

Az - Based on other games, and, y'know, having known you for 4 years - I'm getting town. Aggressive, obnoxious on occasion, town, but town.

Seven - Your stance appeared odd at first; even scummy, but as the game waddles along, I'm finding you more and more town.

Farside - Look...I've really got nothing. You say a lot of what other people say, only badly phrased, but it's hardly a solid tell.

Iam – Has done nothing to offend as yet – Is good at saying what everyone else is saying and what everyone else is clearly thinking, but that might be the BW spam in this game getting to…Well, everyone.

Starbuck – Look, Iam was really not getting up in arms about that; that claim was hardly valid, but other than that, you’ve been neutral.

Esurio – I like you. Your prose and your play both please me and I get critical town from your play.

Fate - Fate...I'm sorry, I just dislike you. Your play frustrates me; and it still appears quite scummy to me, with your "No...YOU tell me why I should vote you!" case. I'd say you're pretty high on my scumdar, for your unorthodox and, what I believe is illogical play.

Bv310? - I've got nothing. Try posting. Please, I beg of you.

Wolf - You're a whole heap of neutral right now. I've got no bad feelings on you, ETC. which bothers me, for that's the perfect situation for the scum to be in; but thus far I have nothing.

Vaya - You're also neutral, perhaps even pro-town. You don't post much, but when you do, your logic is sound and your posts contain appropriate and valid content. Keep that up :). But change your gorramned avatar.

Gah, too many neutral reads!
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

"Can we maybe vote on the whole murdering people issue?"

VoteCount 1.7

L-3
pwnman
(Wolframnhart, Vaya, esuriospiritus, jeromus)

L-5
Starbuck
(Fate, iamausername)
L-6
Fate
(Starbuck)

Not voting: Seven, pwnman, bv130, Azhrei, farside22

With 12 alive, it takes
7 to lynch

Deadline =
21 hours and 43 minutes
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Farside - Look...I've really got nothing. You say a lot of what other people say, only badly phrased, but it's hardly a solid tell.
Badly phrased?
I'm sorry but I need an explanation on this. I believe I pointed out Es misinterperting 2 post both which I disagreed with. I don't see how I say what others say. I read and post my own views. If you have an example of this I would like to see.
I think Fate was the only post and arguement I was most confused on.
As for players you seem to think those I felt scum are town. (IE: Es and vaya)
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by bv310 »

I still don't know if I believe Pwnman's claim, if only because the power seems really strange, and the way he presents it seems like he's either whining or REALLY trying to convince everyone.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Fate »

jeromus wrote:@Fate - HAND of suspicion? Okay. Show me how you use your whole hand to present suspicion!
We still have that "Lynch" thing to do. Really, we need everyone to post their thoughts now - As I shall do now.

Pwnman - I'm unsure of you. Your claim makes me reluctant to support your lynching - But I still thought you were a tad suspicious in that you only posted once at L-1, along with your post in response to me asking your opinion, stating not your suspicions, but simply stating the two other bandwagons.

Az - Based on other games, and, y'know, having known you for 4 years - I'm getting town. Aggressive, obnoxious on occasion, town, but town.

Seven - Your stance appeared odd at first; even scummy, but as the game waddles along, I'm finding you more and more town.

Iam – Has done nothing to offend as yet – Is good at saying what everyone else is saying and what everyone else is clearly thinking, but that might be the BW spam in this game getting to…Well, everyone.

Starbuck – Look, Iam was really not getting up in arms about that; that claim was hardly valid, but other than that, you’ve been neutral.

Esurio – I like you. Your prose and your play both please me and I get critical town from your play.

Fate - Fate...I'm sorry, I just dislike you. Your play frustrates me; and it still appears quite scummy to me, with your "No...YOU tell me why I should vote you!" case. I'd say you're pretty high on my scumdar, for your unorthodox and, what I believe is illogical play.

Bv310? - I've got nothing. Try posting. Please, I beg of you.

Wolf - You're a whole heap of neutral right now. I've got no bad feelings on you, ETC. which bothers me, for that's the perfect situation for the scum to be in; but thus far I have nothing.

Vaya - You're also neutral, perhaps even pro-town. You don't post much, but when you do, your logic is sound and your posts contain appropriate and valid content. Keep that up :). But change your gorramned avatar.

Gah, too many neutral reads!
Based on this I would not mind a last minute Jeromus train. He was also one of the later ones on Pwnman's terribad wagon that forced him to claim.

Unvote: Starbuck

Vote: Jeromus
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Fate »

bv310 wrote:I still don't know if I believe Pwnman's claim, if only because the power seems really strange, and the way he presents it seems like he's either whining or REALLY trying to convince everyone.
Don't look at the claim. Look at his wagon, the people on it, how it formed.

Do you honestly believe he is scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”