Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Haylen

Claim Dog fucking miller pie

I give this claim 9/10. The content is good, but it's shorter than usual. ~ Maemuki
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Haylen »

Mae wrote: I give this claim 9/10. The content is good, but it's shorter than usual. ~ Maemuki
Glad to see someone appreciates the pure genius that is Haylen ;)

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Haylen »

woot!!! Hi Pulindar :D

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Haylen »

Yay! Early PBPA! You can probably tell I'm bored since I never usually do them til Page 10.

CSL

In his first post, he voted Ani for being annoying. Nothing wrong with a random vote. Except for the fact that voting someone for being annoying isn't really random, it's more of a policy lynch which I actually find anti-town during any part of a game. In fact, it's against the rules to bring grudges into games now.

When CSL fingered BM in his second post, he was being hypocritical. Considering he had just made a non random vote in the RVS stage.

I am glad that CSL appreciates the pure genius that is Haylen in his third post. Unfortunately, this does not mean I can clear him as being a townie :(

His fourth post is information instead of analyis. I don't care that we're only in the RVS stage, if you're going to post content, it should be analytical.

Questions for CSL

Why do you think me and Ani were at L-2?
What is your opinion of us being at L-2?
Which of us do you think is scummier and would you be prepared to lynch them?
Who do you think is the most protown player at the moment?

SaintKerrigan

Reverse psychology in his first post? I did have an explanation of this one but it didn't even make sense to me written down so I'm not even gonna bother posting it. I was theorising over the everyone has to think he's scum claim.

Second post! Hi SK! :D Have you become an excellent SK yet? I know everyone in the game including the mod who is one of my favourite girl scummers ^.^ . Coincidence that i know them all? Nope!

Switches vote during the RVS. This isn't scummy, because I don't see it as the Random Voting Stage anyway, it's more of a joke voting stage, obvious SK is taking after me! ^.^

Votes BM for a ridiculous reason. Calling an FoS OMGUS isn't scummy, I've seen it done many a time by town. In fact, an FoS could be OMGUS, since they're affectively saying omg you suck for voting me, now I find you suspicious for voting me but not enough to actually vote for you. It still has the same intent, just not the same action.

Questions for SaintKerrigan

Why do you seen intent on not having people vote for you?
What is your definition of OMGUS?
Who to you is the most protown player right now?
Who is the most anti-town player right now?
Who would you get rid of regardless of alignment if you could? :P

RayFrost

How can Haylen be a Haylen alt? :?
I think SaintKerrigan and yourself are more likely to be Haylen alts than Ani and Skitzler. Bad logic, Ray, bad logic.

Please try to post more, Ray, so I can get a read on you. I know it might be difficult whilst being V/LA.

Questions for Ray

Are you scum?
If so, who with? if not, who do you think is scum and why?
What is your opinion on the whole OMGUS FoS thing?
Please give your definition of OMGUS...

Skitzler/Pulindar

Skitzler

He lurked. He didn't post. He got replaced. End of story.

Pulindar

Replaces in and put's Battle Mage at L-2 without a reason. It's a 7 player game, we have to be careful, we only have 1 free lynch before we are in lylo at which point we have to lynch scum or we lose. That's why this is an antitown move, especially since we are out of the RVS stage and things need to get more serious now.

His second post could be seen as information as well as analysis too, considering we are now out of the RVS this makes it a bit worse.

Questions for Pulindar

Did you read the game before you voted?
What is your opinion on the whole OMGUS Fos thing?
Who is the most protown player in this game?
Who is the most antitown player this game?
Do you think I am going to be resented for doing a PBPA this early in the game and expect people to reply to it, considering it's mostly based on the RVS?

Animorpherv1

His first vote was on Skitzler, who he said was going to replace out. I'm having trouble working out whether or not this is a vote in order to policy lynch so that we don't have a replacement. That is as scummy as hell because that replacement may be a very active person who could be a townie.

In his second post he says nothing other than 'Yay, Haylen and I are popular' because we are both at L-2. This does not give his opinion on it at all. I would like to hear his thoughts on it.

Questions to ask Ani

What were your thoughts on us being at L-2?
Were you worried about being quicklynched?
Do you have anything to add other than 'Hi Pulindar', it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the current situation. Otherwise one might think you are active lurking.
Who do you think is the most likely to be town and why?
Who do you think is the most likely to be scum and why?

Battle Mage

BM, you are not the only one who would like to know how many of these players are my alts. I think everyone has multiple personalities, so when they're asleep as one person, they;re awake as another person. This makes me wonder where there are actually such things as other countries or are we actually just waking up as another person at a different hour.

I think it's slightly scummy that BM confirmed his vote on CSL without hearing anything of content from him first. It's illogical to say that he was active lurking considering how early we are into the game.

He unvotes CSL and votes Ani without so much as explaining why. Possible early distancing between BM and CSL?

Doesn't explain his vote on SaintKerrigan, does explain what it isn't.

However, this is how I would expect a town-Battle Mage to play in early game. So everything he's done is a town BM thing even though I would consider it to be scummy.

Questions to ask Battle Mage

Why did you unvote CSL after confirm voting him?
Why did you vote Ani?
Who do you think is the most likely to be scum at the moment?
Who do you think is the most likely to be town?
Are you going to shoot your mouth off at me for doing this 'too early' in a game?

I can't say for definate who i believe to be scum yet. Although I will be keeping my eye on CSL.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Haylen »

Ani wrote: What were your thoughts on us being at L-2? Meh, random voting stage. I can say in the wagon is at least 1 (if not both scum) perobably
Which players will you be keeping an eye on in the future? And why?

Why is at least one scum on your wagon? Which of them do you think it is? In your opinion has anybody done anything scummy yet?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

Pul wrote: His vote on Ani was because they are close friends, not because of a grudge. They share another account known as Clank.
Umm...you're gonna have to ask them both about that one considering they both weren't talking to each other last week. I don't feel it is my place to explain why. This is why I thought it was a policy vote.
Pul wrote: Didn't you use reverse psychology as well by voting for yourself immediately?
Nope. My intent was to have a lot of fun. I vote myself, i claim something stupid. *shrugs* it's all for the lulz.
Pul wrote:Haylen is the Scummiest of all. Why you ask? Because she plays an excellent third party game, a decent scum game and a terrible town game. She's playing an excellent game so far so she's obviously either SK or Scum.
I blushed lol.
Pul wrote: I've said this in every game I've joined (except for the HM type game) Skitzler did not lurk he QUIT.
*shrugs* I listen to Ether too much, she tells me whenever I don't post in a game that I'm lurking. Even if i'm not reading the game. The >=( emoticon is often used when she's trying to tell me what i was doing wrong after games. I'm very...stubborn...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

Game needs more Orca wang.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Haylen »

Pul wrote: this girl asked me to send her my thoughts on her writing in some game or another. You don't want to hear the whole story. She's pretty good, has a ton of potential. I'd love to send some of my stuff to her, get her opinion, maybe even collaborate on something when I get the free time. But that's neither here nor there I suppose.
Im sure she would love to! ^.^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Haylen »

Are you aware that you just L-1'd him? Don't you think it's a bit early for the day to end considering we're like 3 days in?

I'd like somebody to unvote so there are no accidental hammers ect. We need more discussion.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Haylen »

Pulindar wrote:RayFrost has just L-3ed Battle Mage, SK and I both unvoted him. My vote is on Ani right now, and I honestly forget who SK voted for, I don't think anyone right now.

Either way, Battle Mage has no votes on him currently.
Oops. Well that ones embarrassing. you can vote him again if you like Ray. Lol. I was just worried about accidental hammers.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:Haylen is scum for posting.

Haylen-town is most useful when she's not posting, so she's obviously scum for posting.

And for being a SK that manages to win when it's 3 maf vs her, a vig, and a townie...
Thanks for the vote of confidence Ray *sigh*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:Haylen is scum for posting.

Haylen-town is most useful when she's not posting, so she's obviously scum for posting.

And for being a SK that manages to win when it's 3 maf vs her, a vig, and a townie...
Heh. I've always said:

Cases are scummy
Posting is scummy.
Logic is scummy.
The mod is always scum.

But the the love of cheeze and all things good:

Emotions are NOT scummy. (when it's me)
Lurking is NOT scummy (when it's me)
Haylen is NOT scummy! (when it's me)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #67 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: Erm, why the heck would you defend me?
That seems unbelievably out of character for you? Then again, it isn't exactly scum meta.
It's not you, it's the fact that you might be a townie and I don't want a possible townie lynched at this stage in the game. Especially via accidental hammerage. I don't want anyone lynched on page three when we need more discussion to come to a logical conclusion.

Heh, I've changed a lot since we last played together. Learnt a lot from a certain Bunny Mafia Newbie game:

Even the idiots might be town :P
BM wrote: You should know not to take everything i do seriously by now.
True, i've known for, what, 4 going on 5 years now.
BM wrote: What would you say to the suggestion of a massclaim?
I would say you're role fishing and that's scummy.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: Haylen, if i had to press you for a most protown player atm...?
I'd say either yourself of Pul. You've both been actively scumhunting and it's only the third page. Puls' fourth post in particular, he gave good evidence for why he finds Ani suspicious and came to a logical conclusion.

Yourself because of your interrogation of SK.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #71 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Haylen »

SK wrote: Meanwhile, my gut is telling me at the moment that Pulindar is scum. Yes, I know that's not convincing. But something feels fake about his case on Animorph.
Can you provide us with quote and the reasons why you feel they are fake?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Haylen »

I'm actually inclined to believe that SK is telling the truth with regards to the OMGUS argument. There was been a lot of debate of what is OMGUS, and I know a lot of newbish players who have been taught that it's the action that matters not the intent. And it is clear when I asked him what an OMGUS was that he's been taught it's a vote, which isn't logical.

If there's one thing that Incog has taught me it's that we always need to be on the look out for illogical townies who believe what they are saying, when in actual fact they are wrong.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #73 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Haylen »

He truly believed an FoS couldn't be OMGUS, thus he is not strawmanning.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #78 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: Alright Miss IC, please school me:
Heh, I'm not ICing until I've got my emotions in check, they completely downgrade my play and I need to detach myself from games. You have a read of Newbie 859 and Mafia with Quickness, Zachrulez managed to keep my off his back both times by calling me town every so often. And in Bunny Mafia, the only reason I attacked VRK to begin with was because he insulted one of my newbies.
BM wrote: How is trying to portray someone as scummy at every turn, but not having the kahunas to vote for them, protown?
Meta: In Mafia with Quickness, he went from Bogre to Netlava to KMD to Annachie with no posts in between. I think he's overzealous town at the beginning of games. I'd need to see how his thoughts progress throughout the game to conclude he's scum, if indeed he is.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #80 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Haylen »

Go iso him in Mafia with Quickness, in New York. You'll see what I mean.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #82 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:Go iso him in [ongoing game] and [two newbie games I forget the names of]. You'll see what I mean.
Unhelpful.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #89 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Mod: I need to be replaced.

I'm really sorry about this, but mafia is actually stressing me out right now. That's a pretty good sign that I need to take a break.
:cry: Okies. You've heard my opinions on this. Keep in touch (my AIM is haylen46@aim.com or PM me if you want my MSN, which I dont publicise) and I suggest a nice relaxing bath ^.^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hey! I still know everyone this game! Hi Kdub :D

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #103 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Haylen »

Mae wrote: Ani, have I mentioned that I hate you (for getting the top post)?
This.

Everyone knows I compulsively post just to get the top post .__.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #106 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Haylen »

We know lol.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #111 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Haylen »

Pul wrote:
Haylen

Should I be as confident of you being town as I am?
What do you think of Ray's 'active Lurking' as Kdubs put it?
Yes, very very few people can get good reads on me. I'm hoping that will change soon though with the advice I got from a newbie game. (Even SE's learn from Newbie games :D)

I am willing to put Ray's active lurking down to real life issues at the moment, since he is V/LA. I NEVER accuse people of being scum or active lurking when they go V/LA for personal issues.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #112 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Haylen »

Pul wrote: Who do you think will get lynched today?
Unless there is a quicklynch, nobody is getting lynched today, too far from deadline.

Would answer further, but quite frankly i'm disheartened at the impending scummy awards. I'm not a good SK, I can do much better, as for my games flavor - I know for a fact I can do 300% better than that. Too much stuff on my mind.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #115 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: I think we might need to re-start the RVS for the benefit of Kdub. Thoughts?
It is anti-town to halt discussion, when we are right in the middle of it. It would hinder the town and thus is an ant-town to scummy move.

Unvote. Vote Battle Mage

Post more.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #128 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote

I don't like players being at L-1 during this stage of the game. I don't like the lack explaining CSL used when he put BM at L-1. In my opinion, if you put someone at L-1, you truly believe they are scum and want them lynched. This is to prevent simulposts and an intentional L-1 vote actually being a hammer.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #133 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: As for halting discussion...really CSL? REALLY?
That's hilarious when i imagine you speaking in your real voice :P

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #136 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: As for CSL's explanation, he said the exact same thing as you! He has been riding your coat-tails all game. Did you do as i said, and read ur posts in isolation? You definitely have some explaining to do, young lady. :P
I did and I didnt know why you wanted me too.

Probably cause he respects me as a player and agrees with my viewpoints? Either that or he's scum and he's following me.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #148 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Haylen »

I am not aware of my meta, BM, I know I intentionally buddied SpyreX in Lover's Mafia
when I was town
and Zachrulez in Newbie 859
when I was town
and Talitha in my first game
when I was town

The thing those three had in common where that they were scum. If you don't believe me go check them out.

...I don't think I understand the concept of buddying, heh...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #149 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 am

Post by Haylen »

Pulindar wrote:Oh, I misunderstood the question. Between CSL and Haylen I would lynch Haylen.
Why would you lynch me? .__.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #150 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 am

Post by Haylen »

Battle Mage wrote:Ok, i get ya.
Unvote, Vote: Haylen

BM
Me thinks BM is desperate not to be lynched.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #154 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Haylen »

Battle Mage wrote:
Haylen wrote:I am not aware of my meta, BM, I know I intentionally buddied SpyreX in Lover's Mafia
when I was town
and Zachrulez in Newbie 859
when I was town
and Talitha in my first game
when I was town

The thing those three had in common where that they were scum. If you don't believe me go check them out.

...I don't think I understand the concept of buddying, heh...
*blank stare*

Your meta of CSL.

My vote stands.

BM
You're gonna have to spell out your reason for voting me, Mate.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #156 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Haylen »

hmm...my meta on CSL...fair point.

Unvote, Vote CSL

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #158 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Haylen »

When he gets ran up with votes, there is a slight difference in the way he reacts. It's really difficult to explain without showing it to you.

I'll try and find links.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #160 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Haylen »

Heh, i'm going to sit here for a while too and show you what i mean :p

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #164 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Haylen »

Care to explain why Ani must die?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #168 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Haylen »

Pulindar wrote:I Just realized I forgot to ask one thing,

Haylen

What is your read on BM, and can you explain why?

What is your read on me, and can you explain why?
Sorry I haven't been as active as usual, apparently making large setups and getting them reviewed them sending them to Emptyger to find out you have to send them to Thesp and then wondering why the heck i have to send it to Thesp is rather time consuming.

Aswell as creating theories about female and male hormonal changes vs trouble with orgasm = whether on an evolutionary theory men and women used to find men who have hormonal changes at the same time as they to to increase the chances of conception and passing on their genes. Best not to ask.

Not to mention I'm ill.

My read on BM is town leaning neutral, he confuses me as a player a lot but he is playing more like he did in the 5pV we played together rather than as he did in Cr3t1n's Mafier when he was much more careful. Here he's more jokey and stuff. Yes, I voted for BM early for halting conversation ect, but then I thought about him when I was in the shower and remembered he does weird things like that as town and is more careful as scum.

I get a strong town read from yourself because of the way you have scumhunted and given good reasons for what you have done.

The people whose alignments I'm currently unsure of is RayFrost, Ani and CSL considering I believed SK to be town who needed a break and Kdub hasnt done anything particularly scummy. I would only be willing to lynch Ani, RayFrost or CSL today.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #169 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

LOL, I believed BM to be scum until I thought about him in the shower.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #171 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Haylen »

Only way I know people aren't scum is if I sleep with them, cause I don't sleep with scum.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #176 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Haylen »

I could probably work out what the hell people are doing, but I'm too busy being really really tired. I think I get it but quite frankly, i probably couldn't even drag myself over to my bed right now.

I miss my Jordan :cry:

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #178 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Haylen »

I dont think im very happy with our masons being outed on Day One.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #183 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:yeah, instead you die in the night and CSL still fails epically and ends up policy lynched the day before lylo because he's a detriment to town (I mean this with all love and sincerity in my heart).

srsly.

you could've just made a defense of CSL to avoid his lynch rather than just going 'masons with csl, kthxbai'

defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mason claiming D1
Hey! RayFrost spoke some sense!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #186 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Haylen »

Have a lynched bunny.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #188 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:
Haylen wrote:Image

Have a lynched bunny.
I'd rather resume where we left off that one time at band camp. :wink:
So would I Ray, so would I. But alas, that is not possible, cause my boyfriend would probably kill you.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #195 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Haylen »

Alpaca's dont like to be grabbed.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #197 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh i like to be grabbed, yeh. ;)

i might hammer Ani if there is a vote count since i've narrowed it down to yourself, ani and Kdub. Then even if im wrong, i know who the two scum are tomorrow.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #199 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

ok. Cool.

We understand my reasoning for hammering him, before i do the act?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #201 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Haylen »

ok. i want the top post and i'm just about to leave for bed.

i've explain more tomorrow if need be and i'm still alive.

Unvote Vote Animorpherv

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #203 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Haylen »

Ray, i hate you for getting that post.

Please note, i cannot seperate long sentences that have no spaces, my phonetics are all up the creek.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #205 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:
Haylen wrote:ok. Cool.

We understand my reasoning for hammering him, before i do the act?
scumwantingtomakesureshewillnotgetsuspicionforhammeringjusthammeralready
Ray, how often do i actually hammer people? If you look back through my games the last one would be my first ever game, newbie 771, Sensfan/VRK mod, Talitha IC, Sajin was my 'victim', it was Day One, sometime at the end of April, he flipped town, i was night killed. Scum won. I dont remember much other details.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #212 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Haylen »

Hmm. That means scum are out of RayFrost, Kdub and BM. But BM is playing to his town meta pretty well. Even though he's done many scummy things this game. By process of elimination that leaves Kdub and RayFrost.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #216 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by Haylen »

Kdub wrote: Haylen's play seems more consistent with my meta of her scum play than her town play.
Hehe, actually it's because I know EVERY player in this game :D That makes me happy. I can't play in games where I don't know anyone. Kinda weird, huh?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #218 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Haylen »

Why am I scum Ray? I find it quite scummy that you're accusing me of being scum and yet have not posted a case on me.

The reason I hammered Ani so early was because I was willing to do it anyway and because I had to go somewhere and be away from the computer for a long period of time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #220 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

Post by Haylen »

Heh. I dont hammer often. I've already explained this. So what? And the rest?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #223 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 am

Post by Haylen »

you mean like they usually are? Heh. I usually write smaller posts without showing my hand til I do a PBPA. Except this time I did it reverse cause I was bored. Showed my hand, then wrote small posts.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #225 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:16 am

Post by Haylen »

Ray, posting content is painful for me. Always has been, whether im town or scum. I have difficulty analysing things, and I willingly admit that. I need to read something over and over til I understand it and can talk about it.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #230 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Battle Mage is in Amserdamn, believe it or not. Whether he has internet access or not is unbeknownst to even his closest friends.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #240 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Haylen »

BM, I believe you are town based on meta. However, I your trying to determine who was the masons rubs me up the wrong way. Shouldn't you be hunting scum rather than town? (that's hypocritical of me. I try to find town before i find before I look for scum) However, it doesnt not seem to me as something you would do as town :/

Ray, I asked you a question: Why am I scum? Why did you ignore that? Is it because you don't have a case and am just pushing for people to vote me based on nothing?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #242 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Haylen »

Ray wrote: Have you ever seen me be able to make a case against you-scum?
So...you think I'm scum...but you can't make a case against me :? Lol, illogical.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #247 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm not gonna be posting much for the next 24 hrs. Got a piece of coursework to do in 8 hrs and I'm hunting for the perfect engagement ring xD

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #250 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

Sorry Mae, I don't do weekends. And I woke up at 5pm today. Didnt get to bed til 8.30 this morning. 30.5 hrs of sleep deprivation led me to believe the cars i was seeing on the road were tetris pieces on wheels...

I would be happy with a Ray lynch now because of his lack of a case on anybody and the lack of content he's produced this game. Which seems quite like his play in Newbie 880.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #252 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Haylen »

I meant Bloodlust. Sorry, I was metaing you and had 5 of your game tabs open at once.

In bloodlust, you have very little analysis and you were a lot less active than you are in your town games.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #266 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Haylen »

Lol. I've been online for the since 8 oclock doing my modding duties. Kdub's been online too. BM's obviously online. If I was scum with any of these i could've got a quicklynch anytime I wanted. Remember a Mafia Encrypter allows scum to talk at any time.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #269 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Haylen »

Go read the mafia role PM's. It doesn't make it obv there, but if you researched the game like I did before joining it - then that's a good thing. I find it difficult to believe that you played the whole of this game til now and didnt know what a Mafia Encryptor does.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #270 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Haylen »

What i mean by that is know your setup before playing it.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #273 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:
Haylen wrote:What i mean by that is know your setup before playing it.
I'd like to point out that this admits that I didn't know the setup, which is a scumslip.

/pwn
Umm...if you dont know what the roles do in a game, then you clearly do not understand the setup.

/pwn

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #275 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Haylen »

And yet, owing to me not knowing who has what role this game, would it not be fair for me not to know whether you are spreading WIFOM with your 'OMG Scum can Daytalk?!?!' post?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #277 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Haylen »

You've totally lost it :shock:

I dont know whether you are town or scum. If you are town, you needed it to be explained to you thus I did. If you were scum, I dont care if you already know it. As an experienced player, it is my job to explain when questions arise, whether that player is town or mafia doesnt bother me.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #281 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Haylen »

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #283 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Haylen »

My fiance would be pretty upset about me making a porno, me thinks.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #286 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Haylen »

Vote RayFrost

We got 'em Kdub, we got 'em good.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #289 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Haylen »

Lol, nope. I just missed Kdub being online when i went for some dinner. So we couldnt quicklynch .__.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #293 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Haylen »

It's because I am bad bad scum.

And the things you were saying really were WIFOM ect. Everything ive said in this game has been true. Truthful scum, how weird.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #295 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: Coming back to MS to get beat by Haylen? That really sucks. lol
Thanks, Bro, thanks .__.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #298 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Haylen »

Kdub wrote: Haylen is trying some crazy gambit (as either town or scum).
My gambits have only ever worked once :( Thanks Kdub for ruining my trying to draw out the other mafia member >.> Of course, if im wrong here and it is Kdub/BM scumteam, then good god, i better stop doing dangerous things in lylo

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #300 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Haylen »

Battle Mage wrote:
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Coming back to MS to get beat by Haylen? That really sucks. lol
Thanks, Bro, thanks .__.
well, repeated beatings at your hands were the reason i left, after all. :P

BM
Really, when did i beat you?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #303 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:aaaaanywaaaaay, gg everybody but me, town loses, woohoo

scum should be bragging already
Stop trying to stop me drawing out your scumbuddy! It's not nice!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #304 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Haylen »

FTR, official claim.

Claim Vanilla

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #306 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Haylen »

Uhh...seriously. I am the last Vanilla, if you're telling the truth here

.__.

Which means I've lost another game as town :cry: Excuse me, I'm gonna go smash some things up.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #309 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Haylen »

Me and BM were scum, Lol. And for the record, I did know what he was up to from the off with the mason outting, even if he didnt explain it too me. We dont have much of a quicktopic because we communicated via MSN and sometimes text.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #311 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Haylen »

that tiny game where u were in a scumpair, and you ran me up as town? -.- that one stung.
Oh! You mean the five player vengeful AND Zachtown! Me and Zazie in the first one, Me, Vi and Sotty in the last one!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #313 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Haylen »

So. Battle Mage, do you think I have improved since our first game together? grrcr3t1nsgrr

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #317 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hi Ether!

^5 BM, It was good doing business with ya :D

for the record, I really did think about BM whilst in the shower. Most of my mafia genius tactics occur when im taking them :?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #319 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Haylen »

and you Ray, must post This Song next time you lose :P

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #321 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Haylen »

Ray...isnt it usually Incog that berates you for losing against me? :?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #323 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Haylen »

Kdub wrote:So just before you guys quickhammered Ray, I was about to make a post saying I was sure Ray was scum because you two would have quickhammered if he wasn't :?.

At least my meta read of Haylen was accurate. I couldn't read BM
again
. His play seems extremely consistent and pro-town from game to game, regardless of alignment.

Just curious, why did you guys kill CSL? Was it because Pul was on the wrong trail?
I wanted him killed because it would completely throw everyone. Pul was obviously the stronger townie and Pul's nicer to me than CSL is .__.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #327 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hehe, didnt i start reciting those lyrics when we were busy doing our night kill stuff.

Yeah, I did spot Pul's 'slip' although im pretty sure it was a breadcrumb. For the record Pul: *checks Day Talk* is a very very obv crumb.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #329 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Haylen »

Dont lurk! Post content!

Play advice for Hayl, go!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #331 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

I NEEDED the victory of a 100% townie hammer in a game.
For the record, the first time i hammered, i was going through a compusive hammer phase, did it in 3 games in the space of 20 minutes with very little reason except it gave me a good rush.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #332 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Haylen »

A little bit of advice for Mae, you did a good job. Just do make sure there is a vote count on every page and dont get too impatient with player not posting over the weekend ;)

I feel you should've made the Scum Role PM's a little bit more easier to understand though. By saying that I knew scum could daytalk, I nearly outted myself as scum. That shouldn't happen in an open setup where everyone knows what everyone can do.
Maemuki wrote:Welcome to Open 200, playername. You are a Mafia Encryptor. You like seeing blood, and lots of it. playername2 said that he/she/it could help, and you're going to see lots of blood in the near future! ^.^ You can also send messages to your partner via this QuickTopic Link.

As a Mafia Encryptor, you allow scum to send messages to each other during the day[/red]

You win when there are more Mafia than town or nothing else can prevent it. Please confirm via PM, and good luck!
See, in my role PM, you didn't even make any mention of scum being about to talk whenever they wanted. I think you should've added the bit in red to it. And for the Goons' PM:
Maemuki wrote:Welcome to Open 200, playername. You are a Mafia Goon. You want to kill them all. You're not sure why. You've found a partner in your quest, playername2. You can talk at any time on this QuickTopic link.

Your partner is a Mafia Encryptor, he allows you to send messages to each other at any time[/red]

You win when there are more Mafia than town or nothing else can prevent it. Please confirm via PM, and good luck!
You arent a bad mod though ^.^

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #334 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Haylen »

Lol, i genuinely believed that everybody in the game knew the mafia could day talk...I think there was a discussion about it in the Open Queue. Thus it was not a scumtell.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #342 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Haylen »

Hey Mae, you should've done a spectacularly gory deathscene! They're always fun :D
Also, I have seen much much worse mods than you.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #346 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Haylen »

Well, last time I checked, I was a girl. Let me check.
See, if you were not underage and I wasn't engaged, I would make a joke here about checking for you. Just thought I would make you aware of that.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #350 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Haylen »

You see, CSL, myself and BM managed to fool the town into believing we were not killing you all off one by one at night.

I do not believe this makes me scum.

I thoroughly believe that this is only an indication of antitownness and should not amount to me being called scum.

Im not scum. Im not town. I'm a bloody SK.

Return to “Completed Open Games”