RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by RayFrost »

It can hardly count as a prod at all when you don't give me a link to the game and I'm alive in 11 other games... :?

Mod: note the damned sig if you will?

Ouch. Noted. Anyway, you know I'm too lazy to put a link there - and clicking some links isn't that hard. In my opinion. ~ Maemuki

I know everybody in this game.

Even the mod.

The following are haylen alts...

Battle Mage

Haylen

Animorpherv1

CSL

Maemuki

Skitzer

Me and sainty are the only non-haylen alts.

Obv, sainty is SK, and I'm the only townie, but I'm kill immune, triple shooting day/night vig with death fathom capabilities.

Anyway, in all seriousness...

Yo to everybody cuz I know every freakin' one of you.

vote: SaintKerrigan
for voting Battle Mage (who is, by virtue of being Battle Mage, confirmed cop that will fakeclaim doc with self-protecting capabilities, trick the scum into believing him, get an innocent on me-vig, and end up with the town winning with me-vig and two other townies after lynching scum in lylo)
don't you feel silly now?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Battle Mage wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Unvote: Haylen.
Joke vote served its purpose.

Vote: Animorpherv1.
HAMMER TIME GO!!!

...just kidding.
Unvote: Animorpherv1. Vote: Battle Mage.
Calling a FoS OMGUS is scummy.
Explain.

Unvote, Vote: SaintKerrigan

not random, not OMGUS.

BM
How exactly is a simple FoS made out to be OMGUS? It smells fishy to me.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:30 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ RayFrost: I'm disappointed in you. I thought I trained you not to vote me under any circumstances. :P
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Maemuki »

I'm tired of waiting, and skitzer is getting replaced in a lot of places...so...Pulindar replaces skitzer! Welcome him!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:08 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Welcome Pulindar!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Haylen »

woot!!! Hi Pulindar :D
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Thanks Maemuki!!!

Gald for the Welcome Ani,

And most importantly, Haylen thanks for pointing out this game and letting Maemuki know I was interested in replacing in.

Anyway as for my vote...

Vote: Battle Mage
For being the only person I haven't spoken to, at least indirectly.

I claim Scum..
wait, no, I claim Minister (would claim priest but they just aren't allowed to hammer). That means Day Cop (due to confessions) and Night Doctor (divine prayer CAN heal)

Yeah, that scum claim was a bad idea.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I forgot to mention that puts Battle Mage at L-2 with SK as the other voter.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:59 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

V/LA for awhile due to school related issues.

k. ~ Maemuki
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Haylen »

Yay! Early PBPA! You can probably tell I'm bored since I never usually do them til Page 10.

CSL

In his first post, he voted Ani for being annoying. Nothing wrong with a random vote. Except for the fact that voting someone for being annoying isn't really random, it's more of a policy lynch which I actually find anti-town during any part of a game. In fact, it's against the rules to bring grudges into games now.

When CSL fingered BM in his second post, he was being hypocritical. Considering he had just made a non random vote in the RVS stage.

I am glad that CSL appreciates the pure genius that is Haylen in his third post. Unfortunately, this does not mean I can clear him as being a townie :(

His fourth post is information instead of analyis. I don't care that we're only in the RVS stage, if you're going to post content, it should be analytical.

Questions for CSL

Why do you think me and Ani were at L-2?
What is your opinion of us being at L-2?
Which of us do you think is scummier and would you be prepared to lynch them?
Who do you think is the most protown player at the moment?

SaintKerrigan

Reverse psychology in his first post? I did have an explanation of this one but it didn't even make sense to me written down so I'm not even gonna bother posting it. I was theorising over the everyone has to think he's scum claim.

Second post! Hi SK! :D Have you become an excellent SK yet? I know everyone in the game including the mod who is one of my favourite girl scummers ^.^ . Coincidence that i know them all? Nope!

Switches vote during the RVS. This isn't scummy, because I don't see it as the Random Voting Stage anyway, it's more of a joke voting stage, obvious SK is taking after me! ^.^

Votes BM for a ridiculous reason. Calling an FoS OMGUS isn't scummy, I've seen it done many a time by town. In fact, an FoS could be OMGUS, since they're affectively saying omg you suck for voting me, now I find you suspicious for voting me but not enough to actually vote for you. It still has the same intent, just not the same action.

Questions for SaintKerrigan

Why do you seen intent on not having people vote for you?
What is your definition of OMGUS?
Who to you is the most protown player right now?
Who is the most anti-town player right now?
Who would you get rid of regardless of alignment if you could? :P

RayFrost

How can Haylen be a Haylen alt? :?
I think SaintKerrigan and yourself are more likely to be Haylen alts than Ani and Skitzler. Bad logic, Ray, bad logic.

Please try to post more, Ray, so I can get a read on you. I know it might be difficult whilst being V/LA.

Questions for Ray

Are you scum?
If so, who with? if not, who do you think is scum and why?
What is your opinion on the whole OMGUS FoS thing?
Please give your definition of OMGUS...

Skitzler/Pulindar

Skitzler

He lurked. He didn't post. He got replaced. End of story.

Pulindar

Replaces in and put's Battle Mage at L-2 without a reason. It's a 7 player game, we have to be careful, we only have 1 free lynch before we are in lylo at which point we have to lynch scum or we lose. That's why this is an antitown move, especially since we are out of the RVS stage and things need to get more serious now.

His second post could be seen as information as well as analysis too, considering we are now out of the RVS this makes it a bit worse.

Questions for Pulindar

Did you read the game before you voted?
What is your opinion on the whole OMGUS Fos thing?
Who is the most protown player in this game?
Who is the most antitown player this game?
Do you think I am going to be resented for doing a PBPA this early in the game and expect people to reply to it, considering it's mostly based on the RVS?

Animorpherv1

His first vote was on Skitzler, who he said was going to replace out. I'm having trouble working out whether or not this is a vote in order to policy lynch so that we don't have a replacement. That is as scummy as hell because that replacement may be a very active person who could be a townie.

In his second post he says nothing other than 'Yay, Haylen and I are popular' because we are both at L-2. This does not give his opinion on it at all. I would like to hear his thoughts on it.

Questions to ask Ani

What were your thoughts on us being at L-2?
Were you worried about being quicklynched?
Do you have anything to add other than 'Hi Pulindar', it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the current situation. Otherwise one might think you are active lurking.
Who do you think is the most likely to be town and why?
Who do you think is the most likely to be scum and why?

Battle Mage

BM, you are not the only one who would like to know how many of these players are my alts. I think everyone has multiple personalities, so when they're asleep as one person, they;re awake as another person. This makes me wonder where there are actually such things as other countries or are we actually just waking up as another person at a different hour.

I think it's slightly scummy that BM confirmed his vote on CSL without hearing anything of content from him first. It's illogical to say that he was active lurking considering how early we are into the game.

He unvotes CSL and votes Ani without so much as explaining why. Possible early distancing between BM and CSL?

Doesn't explain his vote on SaintKerrigan, does explain what it isn't.

However, this is how I would expect a town-Battle Mage to play in early game. So everything he's done is a town BM thing even though I would consider it to be scummy.

Questions to ask Battle Mage

Why did you unvote CSL after confirm voting him?
Why did you vote Ani?
Who do you think is the most likely to be scum at the moment?
Who do you think is the most likely to be town?
Are you going to shoot your mouth off at me for doing this 'too early' in a game?

I can't say for definate who i believe to be scum yet. Although I will be keeping my eye on CSL.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Animorpherv1

His first vote was on Skitzler, who he said was going to replace out. I'm having trouble working out whether or not this is a vote in order to policy lynch so that we don't have a replacement.
That is as scummy as hell because that replacement may be a very active person who could be a townie.

In his second post he says nothing other than 'Yay, Haylen and I are popular' because we are both at L-2. This does not give his opinion on it at all. I would like to hear his thoughts on it.

Questions to ask Ani
What were your thoughts on us being at L-2?
Meh, random voting stage. I can say in the wagon is at least 1 (if not both scum) perobably

Were you worried about being quicklynched?
After CSL pointed out that we were at L-2, no. The person who quick lynched would be lynched immediatley

Do you have anything to add other than 'Hi Pulindar', it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the current situation. Otherwise one might think you are active lurking.
Just General who is town/scum.

Who do you think is the most likely to be town and why?
After Iso on all players, BM seems to have reasons. So I'm thinking BM - town

Who do you think is the most likely to be scum and why?
I don't like either of the sucm claims by Pulindar and SaintKerrigan.
No it wasn't. It was a random vote. unvote
before anything happens.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Haylen »

Ani wrote: What were your thoughts on us being at L-2? Meh, random voting stage. I can say in the wagon is at least 1 (if not both scum) perobably
Which players will you be keeping an eye on in the future? And why?

Why is at least one scum on your wagon? Which of them do you think it is? In your opinion has anybody done anything scummy yet?

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Are you scum? *shifty eyes* N, no! I'm a death miller, honest! Nah, seriously, I am scum.
If so, who with? if not, who do you think is scum and why? I'm scum with [scumbuddy's name removed - Maemuki]
What is your opinion on the whole OMGUS FoS thing? Ridiculous.
Please give your definition of OMGUS...

OMGUS is the sudden existence of suspicion toward somebody who has expressed suspicion of you with the use of flimsy/weak reasoning to back it up as a smokescreen of filth to hide the fact it's purely a "you don't like me? well I don't like you either!"
don't you feel silly now?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by CSL »

@ Haylen:

7 alive = 4 to lynch. Two votes on a player = L-2.
Quickvoters are scummy.
Neither of you two. (It's only Page 2)
No one is protown yet.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Pulindar »

haylen wrote:Skitzler/Pulindar

Skitzler
He lurked. He didn't post. He got replaced. End of story.
I've said this in every game I've joined (except for the HM type game) Skitzler did not lurk he QUIT. Lurking would mean that he was still paying attention and trying to stay out of the limelight. Active lurking would be more like posting a bit just to keep lurking suspicions down without going too strongly after anyone so no attention would be drawn.
haylen wrote:Pulindar
Replaces in and put's Battle Mage at L-2 without a reason. It's a 7 player game, we have to be careful, we only have 1 free lynch before we are in lylo at which point we have to lynch scum or we lose. That's why this is an antitown move, especially since we are out of the RVS stage and things need to get more serious now.
Ah, but that's the point. I used Battle Mage as a sacrificial lamb. I tried to lead him to the slaughter. IF he had been lynched quickly then we obviously would have found our two scum in the last two to vote for him :) Victory for Town and for this Minister
haylen wrote:
His second post could be seen as information as well as analysis too, considering we are now out of the RVS this makes it a bit worse.
Ah, not true, I believe that this still is the RVS and I shall gladly vote according to that theory throughout the game
haylen wrote:Questions for Pulindar
I just got through an interview, I don't want to answer Questions :(. [whine]Do I have too? [/whine]
*Reads Day Talk*
Fine I'll answer them.
haylen wrote:Did you read the game before you voted?
YES
haylen wrote:What is your opinion on the whole OMGUS Fos thing?
I really couldn't care less
haylen wrote:Who is the most protown player in this game?
CSL is obvously town because of his because He targetted Ani who tried to policy lynch me. And he appreciates Haylen who got me into this game.
Battle Mage is obviously town, I just did my investigation on him and found it to be true. Oh wait, no reply yet ... hmm maybe he's not town.
I'm obviously town because I have the uncounterclaimed Minister role as a Day Cop and a night Doctor
haylen wrote: Who is the most antitown player this game?
Haylen is the Scummiest of all. Why you ask? Because she plays an excellent third party game, a decent scum game and a terrible town game. She's playing an excellent game so far so she's obviously either SK or Scum.
Rayfrost is also scum for pointing out Haylen Alts.
Ani Could be scum too, I mean he did change his vote pretty quickly when you talked about that policy lynch he supported so much.... Actually now I'm sure of it. I've narrowed it down to you three.
hmm or maybe SK, I didn't notice SK, dang lurker. V/LA is not a real excuse
haylen wrote: Do you think I am going to be resented for doing a PBPA this early in the game and expect people to reply to it, considering it's mostly based on the RVS?
No, Not at all. I enjoyed your post extremely and feel everyone else will as well.

In all seriousness though, I like your post Haylen. To address my thoughts on each of your thoughts.
CSL

His vote on Ani was because they are close friends, not because of a grudge. They share another account known as Clank.

As for his
FoS
, *shrugs* it doesn't matter to me. I see why he joked around with it, BM did not give an official reason, but I didn't take it seriously.

SK

Didn't you use reverse psychology as well by voting for yourself immediately?

I think that the Vote on BM was just an addition to the JVS, but was also a step in the direction of discussion which is always protown.

RayFrost

Honestly I have nothing here. He's V/LA and has just been joking around while sinking into the game.

Ani

You know as well as anyone that hte policy lynch suggestion isn't real, still I don't like how quickly he backed down from it. A random vote staying on someone until there is a reason to remove it is best, just taking it off to get fake heat off of you feels scummy.

So his action after your post bothered me a tinge. (sorry Ani)

BM

I read the game he Modded where you were SK. Other than that I have no experience with the man. Though I have heard abuot him. Until I talk to him more I won't have any idea whether he's scum or not.

Haylen

I liked the comprehensive post. It actually put a couple of things in a different light for me. By putting your opinion out there so openly you increased discussion and let everyone in the game talk about what they needed to. The oppurtunities you provided will help Town.

Still, that makes me wary. I've read a few of your games and your an awesome player (In my honest opinion) I'm afraid to think that you're town. Honestly with your style you would stay hidden from my view entirely.

Pul

He's an uncounterclaimed Minister, Day Cop and Night Doctor. Obviously unlynchable. Especially in this setup where we know none exists. Better keep him alive.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Haylen »

Pul wrote: His vote on Ani was because they are close friends, not because of a grudge. They share another account known as Clank.
Umm...you're gonna have to ask them both about that one considering they both weren't talking to each other last week. I don't feel it is my place to explain why. This is why I thought it was a policy vote.
Pul wrote: Didn't you use reverse psychology as well by voting for yourself immediately?
Nope. My intent was to have a lot of fun. I vote myself, i claim something stupid. *shrugs* it's all for the lulz.
Pul wrote:Haylen is the Scummiest of all. Why you ask? Because she plays an excellent third party game, a decent scum game and a terrible town game. She's playing an excellent game so far so she's obviously either SK or Scum.
I blushed lol.
Pul wrote: I've said this in every game I've joined (except for the HM type game) Skitzler did not lurk he QUIT.
*shrugs* I listen to Ether too much, she tells me whenever I don't post in a game that I'm lurking. Even if i'm not reading the game. The >=( emoticon is often used when she's trying to tell me what i was doing wrong after games. I'm very...stubborn...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

Game needs more Orca wang.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Pulindar »

First off I laughed at the picture,

Second off
Hayl wrote:Umm...you're gonna have to ask them both about that one considering they both weren't talking to each other last week. I don't feel it is my place to explain why. This is why I thought it was a policy vote.
I had no idea

Hayl wrote: Nope. My intent was to have a lot of fun. I vote myself, i claim something stupid. *shrugs* it's all for the lulz.
yeah... I think SK had the same thoughts, though I guess I'll never know, not until SK is lynched anyway.

Hayl wrote:
Pul wrote:Haylen is the Scummiest of all. Why you ask? Because she plays an excellent third party game, a decent scum game and a terrible town game. She's playing an excellent game so far so she's obviously either SK or Scum.
I blushed lol.
The truth is the truth.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I was posting and reading a few other ongoing games, and then this girl asked me to send her my thoughts on her writing in some game or another. You don't want to hear the whole story. She's pretty good, has a ton of potential. I'd love to send some of my stuff to her, get her opinion, maybe even collaborate on something when I get the free time. But that's neither here nor there I suppose.

Where is everyone else by the way. It's been 16 hours since anyone has posted. I just read what wrote real quick (no editting). It seems pointless :( Other than the SK thing which I think was understood anyway.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:44 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I'm online for a moment so I thought I'd answer Haylen's questions for me.
Haylen wrote:Why do you seen intent on not having people vote for you?
If you're referring to my "chiding" of RayFrost, it was a joke. I don't want to get lynched, obviously, but I'm not going to actually get bent out of shape if I'm voted for.
Haylen wrote:What is your definition of OMGUS?
Oh my god, you suck. I'm still working on what I consider OMGUS.
Haylen wrote:Who to you is the most protown player right now?
The person who is the Foreign Mason. In seriousness, you have the most pro-town read of the players in this game to me at the moment, but it's not a high town read.
Haylen wrote:Who is the most anti-town player right now?
I don't really have an anti-town read on anyone at the moment. I'm surprised you inquired about anti-town instead of scummy.
Haylen wrote:Who would you get rid of regardless of alignment if you could?
I wouldn't get rid of anyone. This is shaping up to be an interesting player set...

In other news,
Unvote: Battle Mage.
Vote was primarily to stir up some discussion, and it seems to have done so.

FoS: Pulindar.
Something feels off about him right now, but I can't place it. I need a longer mafia break...

Also, where does Ani think I claimed scum? I claimed Miller Prime in an Open Setup that has no Miller Prime. I don't see how this is construed as a scum claim.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Haylen »

Pul wrote: this girl asked me to send her my thoughts on her writing in some game or another. You don't want to hear the whole story. She's pretty good, has a ton of potential. I'd love to send some of my stuff to her, get her opinion, maybe even collaborate on something when I get the free time. But that's neither here nor there I suppose.
Im sure she would love to! ^.^

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Haylen wrote:
Ani wrote: What were your thoughts on us being at L-2? Meh, random voting stage. I can say in the wagon is at least 1 (if not both scum) perobably
Which players will you be keeping an eye on in the future?
ATM, I'm watching for someone to do something scummy
And why?
I don't think anyone's done anything Incriminating yet

Why is at least one scum on your wagon?
Gtreat opportunity for scum to get on a wagon without being teribly obvious.
Which of them do you think it is?
Not quite sure
In your opinion has anybody done anything scummy yet?
Not really.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:17 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Also, where does Ani think I claimed scum? I claimed Miller Prime in an Open Setup that has no Miller Prime. I don't see how this is construed as a scum claim.
I never said anything about you specialically claiming scum.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Pulindar »

SK wrote:FoS: Pulindar. Something feels off about him right now, but I can't place it. I need a longer mafia break...
It's ok, you'll find something eventually, and then It'll be proven wrong :)

Ani wrote:
I did claim to be scum, sorta. Actaully I said it once, a little bit, but in that same post made my true claim of being a Minister. I even have it in my Wiki, so it's official.

On a different note Ani is actually starting to bug me a bit. (not as a player, but as scum)

Post 45 you mention looking for scummy oppurtunities. And that they're doing it by voting you
Post 46 you lie about whether you said SK made a scum claim or not.
Post 35 you back down quickly from your random vote.

All of these posts make it seem that you're trying to avoid attention. Not just suspicion, but attention entirely. You're posting, but trying to stay under the radar. It's as though you're afraid to have attention on you. So to that end.

Unvote: Battle Mage, L-4

Vote Ani L-2
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Pulindar »

SK wrote:FoS: Pulindar. Something feels off about him right now, but I can't place it. I need a longer mafia break...
It's ok, you'll find something eventually, and then It'll be proven wrong :)

Ani wrote:
I did claim to be scum, sorta. Actaully I said it once, a little bit, but in that same post made my true claim of being a Minister. I even have it in my Wiki, so it's official.

On a different note Ani is actually starting to bug me a bit. (not as a player, but as scum)

Post 45 you mention looking for scummy oppurtunities. And that they're doing it by voting you
Post 46 you lie about whether you said SK made a scum claim or not.
Post 35 you back down quickly from your random vote.

All of these posts make it seem that you're trying to avoid attention. Not just suspicion, but attention entirely. You're posting, but trying to stay under the radar. It's as though you're afraid to have attention on you. So to that end.

Unvote: Battle Mage, L-4

Vote Ani L-2
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Pulindar »

Sorry for the extra post, I blame the internet.
Maemuki, would you mind deleting post 48 and 49 for me please?
Thanks Maemuki, much obliged.

Return to “Completed Open Games”