RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by RayFrost »

[quote="Pulindar"]Ug so many people posted before I got mine off.

BTW Ray: CSL is town. move your vote and you may be correct, but CSL is town.[/quote

how thah fook is CSL town?
don't you feel silly now?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Haylen »

I could probably work out what the hell people are doing, but I'm too busy being really really tired. I think I get it but quite frankly, i probably couldn't even drag myself over to my bed right now.

I miss my Jordan :cry:
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Pulindar »

RayFrost wrote:
Pulindar wrote:Ug so many people posted before I got mine off.

BTW Ray: CSL is town. move your vote and you may be correct, but CSL is town.

how thah fook is CSL town?
Whatever, always best to come out day 1 with it anyway. Not like I was hiding it really, just waiting for BM.

CSL is my DayMason Partner. For two mafia to CC us they would instantly lose. IF we were Mafia we would lose based the real Masons CCing us. Thus CSL is town.

In a 7 person game like this waiting until day 2 can lead to confusion and the wrong team can be taken as scum. Also if one of the Masons was NKed then only one scum would be needed to say they were mason and it wouldn't risk the team.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Haylen »

I dont think im very happy with our masons being outed on Day One.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I agree with you there, Hyalen. I'd rather have the masons quiet untill one of them dies via kill, but that's a bit late now. They've just made themselves targets.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

It was stupid to claim that.

You could've just made a defense for CSL rather than going 'zomfg, he is r mah daymason partnah!'

Srsly.

wtf.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Pulindar »

it doesn't matter. Less risk of mason confusion later. No chance of CSL dying from lynch today.

I have more to say, but family stuff gotta go.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

yeah, instead you die in the night and CSL still fails epically and ends up policy lynched the day before lylo because he's a detriment to town (I mean this with all love and sincerity in my heart).

srsly.

you could've just made a defense of CSL to avoid his lynch rather than just going 'masons with csl, kthxbai'

defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mason claiming D1
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:yeah, instead you die in the night and CSL still fails epically and ends up policy lynched the day before lylo because he's a detriment to town (I mean this with all love and sincerity in my heart).

srsly.

you could've just made a defense of CSL to avoid his lynch rather than just going 'masons with csl, kthxbai'

Hey! RayFrost spoke some sense!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Haylen wrote:
RayFrost wrote:yeah, instead you die in the night and CSL still fails epically and ends up policy lynched the day before lylo because he's a detriment to town (I mean this with all love and sincerity in my heart).

srsly.

What? LET'S CELEBRATE!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Haylen wrote:
RayFrost wrote:It was stupid to claim that.

You could've just made a defense for CSL rather than going 'zomfg, he is r mah daymason partnah!'

Srsly.

wtf.
RayFrost wrote: pulindar, despite seeming like he's scumhunting, hasn't put much weight behind his positions, imo.

90% of his posts are just asking questions

there becomes a point where asking questions does nothing but make it seem like you are doing something useful, and pulindar is getting closer to that with time.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Haylen »

Have a lynched bunny.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Haylen wrote:Image

Have a lynched bunny.
I'd rather resume where we left off that one time at band camp. :wink:
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Haylen »

RayFrost wrote:
Haylen wrote:Image

Have a lynched bunny.
I'd rather resume where we left off that one time at band camp. :wink:
So would I Ray, so would I. But alas, that is not possible, cause my boyfriend would probably kill you.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Kdub »

Lots of action since I last checked in.

BM, I think you should explain your earlier Ray read a bit more. I didn't see much in the way of positive contribution, but to be fair, he has stepped it up a bit the last couple pages.

animorpherv has been very quiet. ani, who is your top suspect and why?

Regarding the mason claim, I have mixed feelings on whether it was the right move or not, but regardless, it's done now and CSL and pulindar should be confirmed town.

Ray, now that we know CSL and pulindar are town, and considering they were your top two suspects, what are your opinions now on everyone?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by RayFrost »

my opinion of pulindar is that he fails.

same for CSL, but for different reasons.

unvote
as I decide who I think is scum.

want BM to explain how he figured out that CSL was town.

neutral on kdub, slightly townish read on haylen, slightly scummy read on ani (probably cuz he's 95.7% fail'd)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Pulindar »

First off, I stand by my decision and will explain why further.

about BM

BM didn't figure out CSL was town, Ray, you make no sense.

BM did figure out that I was partners with CSL (which I really never hid)

Why did you think he was asking Haylen to find a read on CSL he was trying to find out if we were mafia or masons without revealing us. Thanks anyway BM.

He had no meta on me and knew Haylen had a solid meta on CSL. It was an obvious ploy just like his other tactic, still I guess no one sees that.

Even though I don't play his style I like, can read, and thoroughly respect it.

Why I revealed then

To be fair I was considering revealing ever since I got my role PM. The reason I revealed in that moment though wasn't that great. I felt harried in RL at that moment, and put that emotion into the game. My cousin had some serious problems today, and I was called on to help out. In essence I think it was the worst day of her life. Including (and unfortunately not limited to) her son running away and her husband getting off the wagon. Both of those things, and more were happening right when I was reading those posts, and I just sorta put my frustration into that post and stayed calm in real life. actually it helped my real life alot. So,
thanks Mafia Scum.
Still timing was off, but I think it's ok.

Why I wanted to reveal anyway

Personally I wanted to wait until after some more arguments were made, or maybe not even revealed until tomorrow. Regardless though I think today was a good reveal.

I was scumhunting pretty hard (In my own opinion.) and there was a decent chance that I would have been killed tonight anyway. BM already figured it out, and it was only a matter of time before everyone else did as well. I wasn't keeping my thoughts underwraps.

CSL was kinda a target for alot of people. IF I were night killed and we didn't lynch scum today then CSL would probably have died tomorrow. Thus giving the game to Scum. Either single scum in that case would have been able to counter claim and just sink in the win.

If we missed scum today the scum pair could have counter claimed and then there would have been a pretty good chance that they would have won. Ray already suspected me, and while BM didn't no one had a good read on CSL. I don't know what Haylen's meta was going to turn up. If it had turned up scum I was going to have to claim then anyways.

I know I shouldn't have felt rushed to post, and should have just left it for later, but I did feel pretty rushed, so I posted. And frankly at that minute I couldn't think of a single thing that made CSL seem townie. I knew I had said something earlier, but that wasn't that convincing and it was a while back.

at Ray

Ray you say CSL would be policy lynched anyway?? What the heck, in a 7 person game you're trying to give people the idea to lynch someone who is a known townie?

BWCS

Frankly I feel my claim is that. Worst case, I died tonight (In my opinion). If CSL is a known townie he wouldn't get lynched. Like I said BM probably already knew, but the rest of you might not take CSL and BMs word for it. If it's revealed then CSL is a known townie and has no risk. He'll die the next night probably, but by then we need to have at least one scum anyway and should be close to our second (hopefully we'll already have it figured out)

My thoughts on people

Pulindar and CSL: Obv town
Haylen: Town
BM: town
Kdubs: Neutral
Ray: Neutral (I seem to be thinking he's scummy, but I think that's just because his play style bothers me. Then again it seems mutual so...)
Ani: Scum

I'm tired I have a rough day and I've already said to much. my vote stays on Ani, and I vote for Ray tomorrow if alive. and if still alive Kdubs. That's my stance at this moment, and every post seems to get closer to that point. In my mind 2 of those last 3 are def. scum, Town has 3 lynches. Not everyone agrees with me obviously, but still my mind.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I know I've been quiet. But I don't like how every time someone argues with Pulindar, they are scum (that's what
Ray: Neutral (I seem to be thinking he's scummy, but I think that's just because his play style bothers me. Then again it seems mutual so...)
looks like to me.)

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Kdub »

Uh, you know pulindar is confirmed town right?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:45 am

Post by RayFrost »

animorpherv1 wrote:
I know I've been quiet. But I don't like how every time someone argues with Pulindar, they are scum (that's what
looks like to me.)
lolfailnotreadingthethreadobvscum
vote:animorpherv1
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Haylen »

Alpaca's dont like to be grabbed.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

Post by RayFrost »

Haylen wrote:Alpaca's dont like to be grabbed.
But you do.

Anyway, no content?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh i like to be grabbed, yeh. ;)

i might hammer Ani if there is a vote count since i've narrowed it down to yourself, ani and Kdub. Then even if im wrong, i know who the two scum are tomorrow.

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Ani is at L-1 with Myself, CSL, and Ray all voting him.

That's where I narrowed it down to as well by the way.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

ok. Cool.

We understand my reasoning for hammering him, before i do the act?

Return to “Completed Open Games”