DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

vote Deathnote
You should know why! Getting me dead and all...
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Papa Zito wrote:I fight for truth, justice and the American way.

Also pizza.

---

How do you scumhunt a disembodied voice? Because just blindly assuming this is coming from town makes me twitch.
This post makes me happy.

Also you scum hunt a disembodied voice by finding the microphone cord and following it to is point of origin. Duh

Also RF case on cobalt please.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Sir Chris wrote:I don't think the voice matters much right now, it can't really help/hurt is either way so early as we have no idea what to make of it. I would guess scum, though.

I haven't liked any of Gorrad's posts, they seem to really dance around any issue and aren't, how to say, impressive to me.
unvote vote Sir Chris
Why do you feel the voice is any less important than any other player in the game? Why do you think it is scum related?

Also his posts have had zero content and have thrown around suspicion on players with no real reasoning. The quoted post is good evidence of such.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:49 pm

I would like to point out that Sir Chris who has said as little (of relevance) as foilist showed up when I posted a case against him and then disappeared again. Way way way scummy.

That is all.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Unvote
There is a subtle difference in not posting, and posting nothing of content. For now you have started participating (as you state it is your day off) and so I am inclined to believe that which you say. (I also work retail I know how the hours can be).

The reason I was attacking you is because you had made no thoughts on anything or anyone in the game imo in your posts, not because of how few you had.

The omgus on me is noted, but I like the activity so no vote on you any more.

Cobalt makes a good point about Vaya wagon, but what do you think of RF's case against her as he is the only one on the wagon who has posted one?

vote Zwetschenwasser
his activity is definitely less than the other games I have seen him in.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Ah but Chris when my main point for attacking you was that you had posted very little with no content. I at least have let my thoughts be known, and its not hypocritical because of this. The reason I left your case is because you have changed the way you are playing now with the reasoning that you have some free time today. Which is supported by the fact that you have been interacting as opposed to saying nothing.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 am

Chris you are tunnelling. Its a bad thing. In general on this site if people are ignoring it, it is because they don't believe it worth talking about at that point in time.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm recently back from a break, my play style will be a little different than it was previously just based on time passed. Chris, I am not saying that you shouldn't look at me, I am just saying it appears you are looking at no one else (i.e. tunneling).

And I'm not saying they will ignore it forever, you misunderstand me. What I am saying is people have other concerns with other players they feel to be a better option than I am right now, so they are working those options instead.

You really feel I am being rigid and formal?

Also if you want to do more background on me or any player if you click on their profile you can look at all posts made by them through that (and as such games they have been in).
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 am

wolframnhart wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Cobalt wrote:This ISN'T his typical town play. He's lurking a ton and has made nil contribution to the game. As town he at least tries to help.
This.

More zwet votes plz.
So you realize a policy lynch is a crappy reason, so you just happily join someone else's.
So you realize you still haven't given much reason as to why we shouldn't lynch you.
QFT, IN AMERICA!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Iecerint wrote:raider, why is DoS scummy for encouraging players to tunnel whereas I am not (at least not so far as you've described)? I could be fairly criticized as tunneling on Cobalt all game, but I didn't get scumpick in your post. To the extent that DoS is scummy for that, it seems that I would be, too. I'm not disputing that DoS may be scummy; I'm just trying to iron out an apparent inconsistency.
Wait when did I encourage tunnelling? I don't believe I ever said anything about it in a positive context?

@Raider: So your case on me is I've been trying to control the game by what? Not being as present as most people? That seems like terrible logic to me. It looks more to me like you are just saying hey DoS is scummy look at him, with crap reasoning and no evidence.

As for whoever was asking about my meta, I tend to post less at the beginning (day 1 in general) in large themes. Whether its because of the sheer amount of posts (at least half of which are irrelevant), or because I don't tend to have strong opinions on most people until after day one with this many I am unsure of. My play picks up starting on day 2 usually. So yes I am a lurker to an extent.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:40 am

raider8169 wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:@Raider: So your case on me is I've been trying to control the game by what? Not being as present as most people? That seems like terrible logic to me. It looks more to me like you are just saying hey DoS is scummy look at him, with crap reasoning and no evidence.
lol, I love it when people only skim posts and think they got the idea or when they try to turn the words to something else. Either way you were calling out people for tunnel vision when they disagreed with you. As soon as someone responded you left. It looks like you were going after or trying to find easy targets. Can you say you have done otherwise?
If you have more of a case than this:
raider8169 wrote:DoS right now is who I would like to see lynched. I get the feeling he is trying to be controlling and accusing people of tunnel vision just because they do not see eye to eye with him. My vote will go here if nothing changes with the last few pages.
I would love to see it. Do not insult me by saying I only skimmed your posts. Even though all you did was say what had happened on previous pages for most of them I did read them, and that is the only thing even resembling a case against me. Also I only told one person they were tunnelling, and it was Sir Chris, stop misrepresenting what I did.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Slicey wrote:
Attention duelists! My hair would like to announce that the great, the amazing, the legendary DrippingGoofball will be replacing DisCode!
Oh no... I <3 you dgb, but this means at some point you are going to call me scum with no reasons to support it for me to defend myself and usually you get the town to lynch me too... I don't know how that works.

@Raider: Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Up until you actually did a pbpa on me all you had done is spout off what had happened in the game. That requires no thought whatsoever and doesn't add anything at all. Also while there was a Yugioh Abridged joke in my QFT I QFT'd for a reason, and not just as a joke as you stated.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

To answer the one question in your post, similar behavior is not necessarily scummy for two different people. Point out where I have tunneled and I will explain why its not. It doesn't seem I can win with you, either I am tunneling by defending myself from accusations, or I am just "shrugging" off what my attackers are saying by giving it minimal notice. You can't have both, pick the one you want and stop attacking me for the other.

You call me calling out Chris for lurking scummy because I was lurking too. Fine, but at least I was putting my opinions out there on someone. Which I did not feel he had done. Which was my actual case, not the lurking itself, and I would appreciate if people would stop mischaracterizing what I did.

Also note, that when I am attacking a player for what I feel is scummy my thoughts on other players is not nearly as important though they are there, and I don't feel the need to divulge every thought I have about the rest of the players in this game to stop giving the impression that I am tunneling. If thats how you see it, you and I just have a different view of how to play the game, its as simple as that.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:In this post, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37#1993137

Who is Sir Chris referring to?
As much as I am going to regret this, I am pretty sure he was talking about me DGB.

@Raider: I feel my thoughts on you are pretty clear right now. You are guilty of the same things you are accusing me of, and as such should by your logic be voting yourself. I think you and I have a different definition for what tunneling is, and that may be part of the problem.

I also disagree that I need to post all my thoughts on players in this game right now. It isn't how I play it. If there comes a time when I am truly on the block then I will let it be known what I think about people, but for now most scummy is perfectly fine in my opinion.

On which note, zwet obviously is not going to do anything even remotely helpful in this game because we have given him opportunity, and he has time and again done nothing.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 am

Hmmm saying a lot while saying absolutely nothing. That is very good.
vote hayker
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

I've said plenty raider. You are just ignoring it. I have put opinions out there on multiple players now, just like you asked. You can think my opinion on you is wrong all you want, but I still have a right to it. You can say you analyzed as part of your read through posts but I call bs on the analysis. That is all I have to say about it right now.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

@Raider: How about my thoughts on Chris? Or my thoughts on you? You can't omit them just because you disagree with them. Also I believe that thoughts on 4 players at this point in the game is more than adequate. I know you disagree lets not argue that point because it will have the same result as an unstoppable force hitting an immovable object.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

joe478 wrote:EBWOP: And don't worry I am watching the topic now so if I am needed I will be here ;)
Also this is scummy.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 am

Hayker wrote:DoS, you never seem to stick to your cases very hard. Generally when someone finds someone suspsicious, they keep going after them. You seem to hop form person to person, and never make more then an indirect reference to that person(specifically) again.

You have shown suspiscion for:Me,SirChris, Zwet and then Joe. You pursued Chris for awhile, but stopped, and went after the Zwet. After Zwet died, you targetted the next lurker, me.
You are right, I stopped attacking chris when he changed the behavior I was attacking him for. Zwet is dead, that ended that attack. I'm not attacking Joe for lurking but nice effort at that. Neither am I attacking you for lurking. I am attacking you because up until the last page where you had a ton of completely ludicrous statements you have done no scum hunting and tried to make it look like you were contributing with huge block posts explaining what happened in the KH games. Saying a lot, while saying nothing.

@Raider: I attacked Chris first, and just because I gave my thoughts after you gave yours on me doesn't make them any less valid.

On a related note, did anyone else notice, that in all of chris's posts on the last couple pages only 1 (thats all I can remember but it might have been 2) didn't include an urgent call for my lynch? Anybody else wanna say he isn't tunneling now?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 am

Ebwop: No Joe, what that statement says is. I will be here but not posting unless someone tells me too. EG it is a scummy statement.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Ooh Chris has convinced some people, and there is now a wagon on me. All I have to say is at this point I have posted way more than you are giving me credit for Chris, and given thoughts on multiple players.

Also I still <3 you dgb it would kill you not to be on a wagon on me I know.

My thoughts on all this. meh.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:46 pm

You say I've been defending myself most of the game but I disagree, I've been having conversations with people about their suspicion of me. All I bring to the town is my vote, so if I am lynched today thats fine, the town could do a lot worse with its d1 lynch. I do think that when I flip town chris and raider should be under a ton of scrutiny tomorrow also cobalt.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

Chris keeps telling me to post a defense, when really all I would say against his case has been posted before and I see no reason to post it all again.

Also for when I am dead because I feel fairly certain that no matter what I say will change the lynch away from me today.

My top 5 scums:
Sir Chris
Raider
Cobalt
Hayker
Joe478

Thats all I got.

Also Iec, at the rate my wagon was growing I wanted to make sure I could get at least a partial claim out there before my lynch in case I wasn't back before it happened, so I put that part. I don't intend to claim my full role until L-1.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 am

The first two I have given extensive thought on.

Cobalt because at one point he defended me and then just jumped onto my bw because chris told him to.

Hayker for the bw jump, and my previous reasons for voting him.

Joe, for doing exactly what chris told him to, and the post of his I called scummy.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:Also for when I am dead because I feel fairly certain that no matter what I say will change the lynch away from me today.

My top 5 scums:
Sir Chris
Raider
Cobalt
Hayker
Joe478
It's not scum hunting unless you explain it.
If that isn't the most ironic thing I have ever seen you post DGB I don't know what is.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Omgus noted Hayker.

Also for those asking, that list isn't in any particular order, those are just my top five suspects, and as for chris. Lets see. His period of ranting at me, contains a blatant statement of tunneling, various AtE's and overall bullying of the rest of the town. What is there to like about him?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks for that Iec!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Appeals to Emotion.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Ebwop: Don't you dare pull the newbie card now chris.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:05 pm

sir chris wrote:I've got a scum read on DoS, I would like every one to place their vote on this scummy bag of bones so when can lynch him and find a probable scum behind this mask of defense and vanishing and
then we can all just be great friends and have cookies
Bolded part.
sir chris wrote:You guys just piss me off, I've got to say. Wrong on one lynch, gee, let's just hop on another
sir chris wrote:I can't help but have regret when DoS still draws breath, and if that is a scumtell then you got a messed up book of scum tells.
Those are just a few of the statements you made that appeal to emotion in some fashion.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 am

Reck that is a very harsh thing to say...

Also a full claim for those who care which don't number many in this game:
I am Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I am a vanilla townie.

Have fun following chris into sure oblivion. He has committed so many obvious scum tells that he admits too in the last 10 pages or so that it is asinine that you are all still following him.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 am

Am I? Did people unvote me? Cause if so I missed it, and before the vote last page, by my count I was at L-2?

I've been pointing out what is scummy with chris' attacks for the past page and a half, no one listened to me then why would they start now?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:51 am

No I'm still at L-2, Iec unvoted me then revoted me. Thats whats going on.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:52 am

So premature claim, but whatever.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 am

Not even I would claim I shouldn't be lynched because I am positively good and wholesome chris! Good yes... wholesome... a completely different matter.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 am

I'm not quitting, its just you can only throw logic at a brick wall for so long and watch it do nothing.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 am

I will state them one more time for you Mae!

He has blatantly claimed to be tunneling on me, He has used numerous AtE's, and bullying of the town till he gets his way.

@chris: Not all of my arguments, just the most recent ones that you admit you are doing.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 am

EBWOP: Also I enjoy arguing. I find it fun and enlightening until the person I am arguing with goes all hell bent insane. Which is what you did. Its not fun at that point anymore.

@the town: You can call it rolling over or whatever you like, but when no one even takes the time to look at the points I've made (see Mae for an example) I honestly don't see the point in continuing to make them.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 am

Holy crap! Someone else agrees with me!

Oh also!
unvote vote Sir Chris
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:22 am

Just cause townies do all 3 doesn't make them any less scummy.

Fine I've posted most of it in previous posts over the past few pages, but I'll clutter up the thread with a ton of the same info for you.

Tunneling:
sir chris wrote: I also, as you are starting to find out, believe tunneling is a in fact a good practice if it is towards the result you want.
sir chris wrote: THAT I SAID I WAS NOW TUNNELING ON HIM.
AtE/Bullying:
sir chris wrote:Seriously people, if you are just going to keep getting swept away in the idiocy of the moment and ignore my excellent case against DoS I am going to have to get uglier and uglier.
sir chris wrote:Cobalt, how about you vote DoS so he posts something worthwhile.
sir chris wrote:Ignore what the other people says, joe: I hate you for that vote.
DragonsofSummer wrote:
sir chris wrote:I've got a scum read on DoS, I would like every one to place their vote on this scummy bag of bones so when can lynch him and find a probable scum behind this mask of defense and vanishing and
then we can all just be great friends and have cookies
Bolded part.
sir chris wrote:You guys just piss me off, I've got to say. Wrong on one lynch, gee, let's just hop on another
sir chris wrote:I can't help but have regret when DoS still draws breath, and if that is a scumtell then you got a messed up book of scum tells.
Those are just a few of the statements you made that appeal to emotion in some fashion.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 am

It actually crossed my mind that he is buddying to me so he can say, "see I agreed with a townie" after I flip.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:34 am

Then hammer me already so I can laugh my way into oblivion as you wake up tomorrow morning with 4-5 town players gone and only my thoughts on who scum are to lead you.

Go you blind little sheep go!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 am

I think she was talking to ace about his defense of me and attack of you chris?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 am

DragonsofSummer wrote: My top 5 scums:
Sir Chris
Raider
Cobalt
Hayker
Joe478
Just remember later. I called this.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:38 am

I still hold that your biggest problem with me is we have fundamentally different play styles.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 am

Ebwop: I don't want you to say sorry. Its all part of the game.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 am

So will it be a faulty chainsaw when it turns out?

scum->scum->town?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:42 am

My real guess is that if chris and ace are both scum they are on different scum teams!
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 am

I am giving you guys as much to think about as possible before I die, just for you Mae.

I do have to say chris, though I disagree with most of what you have said you have been formidable in how doggedly you pursued your thoughts.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 am

ace5993 wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
My real guess is that if chris and ace are both scum they are on different scum teams!
I wonder if there are two scum teams.
I would say almost certainly that there is a Heartless scum team and a Nobody scum team.
Ace is scum lynch him tomorrow okay? Thxbai
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 am

Taking the flavor of the game, and translating it to the flavor of what appears in this mafia is a very dangerous thing to make any assumptions off of.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 am

I just find people who use AtE/bullying to get other players to do what they want come out scum more often than town. Tunneling is really a null tell its just a bad practice because you lose sight of everyone else. You stop looking for connections between players, you stop looking at players who could be doing even more blatantly scummy things than the person you are tunneling on, and thats just not good for anyone involved. Plus it will result in you needing to reread over 60 pages to have somewhere to look day 2 (I don't feel bad for you about this by the way. Its my vengeance in action).
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:59 am

I wasn't responding to you Mae, you aren't tunneling.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 am

I guess I can see how you thought that.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 am

Chris after that post I feel that if you aren't scum then you may very well end up in dead land with me before the morning comes.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 am

Posting thoughts you have on almost every player in the game in one big post? Seems dangerous on day 1 to me.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 am

@chris: No they just kill you.

@Iec: I am unwilling to comment on your question of why not you or DGB for reasons I think you know. I don't think genocide will happen tonight though.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 am

He says he isn't sure of your towniness Mae?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:16 am

@ace: No but thats because of meta. I did at one point I believe. And I don't know what you mean by call out? I was simply making an observation.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:17 am

@Iec: Its not because I think you are scum. I just don't want to give scum reasons to kill either of you, to be a little clearer.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 am

Wait, I am at L-3? Who got off my wagon?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 am

Wait never mind... I'm just terrible at counting...
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Ooh. Add plum to my scum list. Opportunity much?
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:10 am

Dear ModVoice,

I have posted my top suspects for scum a few times in the last couple pages. Please actually read my posts.

Sincerely,
DoS
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Except that your scumdar sucks chris.

unvote, vote Hayker
I am perfectly happy with a Hayker lynch as I have stated before, and no one is going to lynch chris today.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:07 pm

ITT DoS was voting hayker, then switched to chris, and now is back to hayker. Both of whom are on his scum list. Nice stretch though Ray.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 am

I am tired of you people being lazy and expecting me to repost everything whenever you want it. If you want to know who I think is scum and why go look. Also if you have any questions for me about them I would be happy to answer those.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 am

Its that coupled with the way you tunneled. To be fair on a scale of 1-6 of who is most scummy on my list right now you are about 5, but I just really don't like it. People can jump up and say those aren't scum tells, but I call bull shit. Using AtE, bullying, and tunneling to get the town to do exactly what you want, exactly the way you want it, is manipulative, and doesn't require logically sound reasoning at all. It just requires you to be an asshat. That is the big problem I have with you and your posting.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 am

Bah! Have fun being down 4-5 town tomorrow guys.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 am

Yep, and all the scums still out there.

Also as an aside, DGB I think I figured out when you started to think I was scum in every game we played together. You remember contagion mafia? Where I convinced the town dahen and I were masons and we rode it to end game for the win? I think it started there.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Ugh... thats pretty much all I have to say about my time in this game.

Completely honestly by the time I was lynched I was pretty sure SirChris was town, but I was upset that he was being so totally unwilling to listen to reason that I kept him on my scum list. I realize my play style gets people who have never seen it before (as well as some people who have seen it fairly frequently) very up in arms, but I am very cold, calm and collected, and on the whole really don't care that people pressure me, which is what looked like me giving up at the end.

I also got very annoyed that people kept asking me to repost my suspicions about every five posts after I had done so.

Not my best performance, but way to go guys, and great job DGB.
-Tyler Durden

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”