Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Maemuki »

It kinda did.

And that's not going to happen. Most of the time people listen to me I'm wrong. And dead. Now can we go back to normal discussion, please?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Why? We are just discussing mafia philosophy. Why do you feel so spooked by this conversation? Seems kinda weird. You ask me to go back to normal discussion, but you give me nothing else to talk about. It is quite a predicament for me, Maemuki.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Maemuki »

Spooked? Maybe that's the wrong adjective. Ashamed of my own playstyle would be much much more accurate...

...and I know I'm making no effort to change it. I don't know how, so how should I?

If you wish to continue to talk about my playstyle, who am I to stop you?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Sir Chris »

The only way to rid yourself of shame is to change how you play. I don't even want to know what my playstyle looked years ago. I do know I have evolved over the past couple of years as I started to play more and more.

You are a player in this game, I always think mafia is a battle of wills to some degree. I just think it is sad that you have opinions but those opinions might as well not even be posted if you are going to be content to not effect another person.

So, Maemuki, since we have the topic to ourselves what have you thought about my play so far? I'll say it outright, this is one of many scum tests that I give people to see how they read to me, so please, be honest. Or lie. Whichever applies.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Slicey »

Sora: Heart or no heart, at least he still has a conscience.

The Fourteenth Vote Count:
DragonsofSummer (12): Sir Chris, raider8169, Cobalt, Shotty to the Body, joe478, Maemuki, Gorrad, Hayker, Iecerint, xRECKONERx, Plum, RayFrost
Hayker (4): Papa Zito, wolframnhart, DrippingGoofball, DragonsofSummer
Maemuki (1): saberwolf
Sir Chris (1): ace5993
Gorrad (1): Kise
xRECKONERx (1): Kdub

Not Voting: DTMaster, Deathnote, Starbuck, MafiaSSK, Sajin, Vaya,

With 25 votes available, it will take 13 to lynch.

Vaya picked up her prod, but hasn't responded in thread yet. She has 24 hours to respond or be replaced.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Iecerint »

Oh. Neat. L-1. Who knew, etc.

Vaya is off my good list. <_<
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, huh. Who knew indeed?

One more vote, come on guys, let's enjoy our christmas break.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Maemuki »

Well, I could see you as town for now. You are consistent, you scumhunt. A lot. You tunnel sure, but you didn't retreat when people didn't agree with your case,
unlike some other people.
About the AtE's and stuff, you've been pretty consistent with your mannerisms for me to care about that. Most people only pull AtE's when they're about to get lynched.

And by the way, RF and saberwolf are a weird pair...they always seem to stick up for each other...if/when RF/Saberwolf dies I'll get back to this. The only thing that makes me hesitate, is that saber and RF are both experienced enough to know stuff like this. But no matter what happens I'll come back to this.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I actually have different reads on those two, town on RF and scum on saber. Not exactly concrete or anything, just general nudges.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Maemuki »

I actually have different reads on those two, town on RF and scum on saber. Not exactly concrete or anything, just general nudges.
Well. I just feel it's weird, that's all. On most of saber's posts, RF is mentioned. Most of the time, it's fluff. It's like he isn't trying. All of his posts are either "QFT" or useless posting. On RF, he obviously contradicted himself, but RF's is mostly gut.

...I'm being such a hypocrite with saber.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Eh not exactly. You have to adjust play for the player. On some players, my play would be scummy. On me? I am like a tiger stalking its prey, I just look at home.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Cobalt »

saber was banned >_<
I don't like mae's tone in the recent discussion, but I don't think it's voteworthy.
The fact that hayker's wagon keeps popping up, and so easily each time, leads me to believe he is in fact scummy town and not scummy scum.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Sir Chris »

For the record, I am going to have one of two reactions to this lynch. If DoS flips scum like I think, I am going to be so pleased with myself, I will be over the moon happy. If he does flip town, I am going to be comparing a lot of stuff during the night while cursing at myself for my failure.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Maemuki »

Sir Chris wrote:Eh not exactly. You have to adjust play for the player. On some players, my play would be scummy. On me? I am like a tiger stalking its prey, I just look at home.
Of course I can't know that, now can I? I never saw you play, so.

DoS, any last scumhunting to do? Or is that all?
I am giving you guys as much to think about as possible before I die, just for you Mae.
Thoughts on your wagon, please. Who are the scum and who are the scum on your wagon?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I could link to an archive if thats allowed, lots of games of me as both town and scum.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I am tired of you people being lazy and expecting me to repost everything whenever you want it. If you want to know who I think is scum and why go look. Also if you have any questions for me about them I would be happy to answer those.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

DoS why did you say my scumdar was broken if you truly believe I am scum.

Also why were you content to let me go when I got active but because I stuck with you decided to believe I am scummy. Just what is it about me that you find scummy? I don't mean that vaguely, I mean what specifically is this scummy? Is it just the appeals and the bullying? Is that all it takes to make you believe someone is scummy? kthnx.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Its that coupled with the way you tunneled. To be fair on a scale of 1-6 of who is most scummy on my list right now you are about 5, but I just really don't like it. People can jump up and say those aren't scum tells, but I call bull shit. Using AtE, bullying, and tunneling to get the town to do exactly what you want, exactly the way you want it, is manipulative, and doesn't require logically sound reasoning at all. It just requires you to be an asshat. That is the big problem I have with you and your posting.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Ouch, that's cold. I mean, don't get me wrong, if I had far less evidence of your scumminess I'd so be an asshat and bury you with nothing but pure charisma, I've done it a lot, but that isn't the case here, I've given a lot of logic which you have failed to dispute.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Slicey »

Slight error in the 13th vote count, Sir Chris had two people voting for him but only one was counted. It is now fixed. My apologies.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Sir Chris wrote:I've said stuff like that before as scum, I see no reason why that is town only.
Thanks, I'll take that into consideration. For you. Haha.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Sir Chris »

By all means, I play pretty similarly actually these days. I used to have a large gap, and then I improved my scumplay.

... Then I had to quit that board because everyone feared me so massively.

That was a sad day for me.

But anyway goofball person how about you vote DoS and I'll give you a "won't hold it against you" card of good and justice. This means I personally won't metagame in any way the end lynch of DoS, purely to let us end the day so we may enjoy our christmas with good cheer. Whatcha say?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:19 am

DragonsofSummer wrote:I am tired of you people being lazy and expecting me to repost everything whenever you want it. If you want to know who I think is scum and why go look. Also if you have any questions for me about them I would be happy to answer those.
Now you're back talking scum-speak.

unvote, vote/hammer: DoS
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 am

Sir Chris wrote:But anyway goofball person how about you vote DoS and I'll give you a "won't hold it against you" card of good and justice. This means I personally won't metagame in any way the end lynch of DoS, purely to let us end the day so we may enjoy our christmas with good cheer. Whatcha say?
Haha. I didn't read that before I hammered, but I want my prize anyway!

Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Cheers.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”