DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hahaha, a zwet Day 1 wagon, what a surprise!!!

zwetschenwasser (10): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf, Gorrad, MafiaSSK

Alright. zwet is scum and he is being thrown under the entire Greyhound continental fleet. One hundred percent of the scum is on that wagon. 100%. As in, all of the scum.

Now I will read the game.

But in the meantime, since there is nothing I love more than assisting scumbags bus their own:

vote: zwet
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Hahaha, a zwet Day 1 wagon, what a surprise!!!

zwetschenwasser (10): wolframnhart, Cobalt, DragonsofSummer, ace5993, xRECKONERx, Papa Zito, Kise, saberwolf, Gorrad, MafiaSSK

Alright. zwet is scum and he is being thrown under the entire Greyhound continental fleet. One hundred percent of the scum is on that wagon. 100%. As in, all of the scum.

Now I will read the game.

But in the meantime, since there is nothing I love more than assisting scumbags bus their own:

vote: zwet
<3 DGB.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Kise »

*fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap*
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Post by Gorrad »

YES!!!!!

I take back my call to have DisCode claim. Knowing DGB, the role claimed is guaranteed to be a PR and therefore not a good lynch choice D1.

In America.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by Kise »

You got all that from her 1 post?

Yet…
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Slicey wrote:
Attention duelists! My hair would like to announce that the great, the amazing, the legendary DrippingGoofball will be replacing DisCode!
Oh no... I <3 you dgb, but this means at some point you are going to call me scum with no reasons to support it for me to defend myself and usually you get the town to lynch me too... I don't know how that works.

@Raider: Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Up until you actually did a pbpa on me all you had done is spout off what had happened in the game. That requires no thought whatsoever and doesn't add anything at all. Also while there was a Yugioh Abridged joke in my QFT I QFT'd for a reason, and not just as a joke as you stated.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 am

Post by raider8169 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:@Raider: Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Up until you actually did a pbpa on me all you had done is spout off what had happened in the game. That requires no thought whatsoever and doesn't add anything at all. Also while there was a Yugioh Abridged joke in my QFT I QFT'd for a reason, and not just as a joke as you stated.
Playing down my case then? Not answering my questions? Looks like you are just trying to downplay the case and brush it off. So be it but that is scummy. I did ask you some direct questions please answer them.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:16 am

Post by DeathNote »

Here... no opinion. Will read. Might not understand. Probably won't give thoughts on what I am suppose to read. Hi DGB. Zwet got lynched before me. Ha.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:42 am

Thanks for all the <3 - <3 you all right back!

DeathNote all you need to know now is that zwet is being mega-bus'ed by his buddies, and we have to kill him, then take a long hard look at all the people on his wagon so far.

Before me = scumz, me and after = townz.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Papa Zito »

DeathNote wrote:Here... no opinion. Will read. Might not understand. Probably won't give thoughts on what I am suppose to read. Hi DGB. Zwet got lynched before me. Ha.
Let's lynch this guy too soonish.
Kappa
Just Monika
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:08 am

Post by DeathNote »

Papa Zito wrote: Let's lynch this guy too soonish.
Hmm... Papa seems like a good lynch choice to me.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Papa Zito »

DeathNote wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: Let's lynch this guy too soonish.
Hmm... Papa seems like a good lynch choice to me.
lulz
Kappa
Just Monika
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 am

Post by raider8169 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Thanks for all the <3 - <3 you all right back!

DeathNote all you need to know now is that zwet is being mega-bus'ed by his buddies, and we have to kill him, then take a long hard look at all the people on his wagon so far.

Before me = scumz, me and after = townz.
What would be the point in killing in then looking at the people on the wagon. Cant we do that without killing him or is the killing him to ensure that he is town or scum before hand?

If he is town then scum are ganging up on him and if he is scum he is being bus'd? Either way town can hide in there all the same its just too easy for him to be lynched and everyone look the other way.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Iecerint »

DGB, did you finish reading the thread? Do you have favorite scum? Also, I don't think DisCode ever joined the zwet wagon. Please make up a better scum barometer. :P
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:55 am

raider8169 wrote: Cant we do that without killing him or is the killing him to ensure that he is town or scum before hand?
Note to self: If swet flips scum, raider is confirmed town. But not necessarily the other way around.
raider8169 wrote:If he is town then scum are ganging up on him and if he is scum he is being bus'd?
Pretty much, except, if he's scum, which I consider is more likely than town, his buddies are bus'ing hard.
raider8169 wrote:Either way town can hide in there all the same its just too easy for him to be lynched and everyone look the other way.
Urgh. what????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 am

Iecerint wrote:DGB, did you finish reading the thread? Do you have favorite scum? Also, I don't think DisCode ever joined the zwet wagon. Please make up a better scum barometer. :P
No, I didn't read anything. I guess I should. DisCode didn't join because DisCode isn't scum bus'ing zwet, what's your point?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Iecerint »

DrippingGoofball wrote:DeathNote all you need to know now is that zwet is being mega-bus'ed by his buddies, and we have to kill him, then take a long hard look at all the people on his wagon so far. Before me = scumz, me and after = townz.
I interpreted this as "those who joined the wagon before me are scum while those he joined he after me are town." I thought you'd read the thread and erred somewhere. But I guess you were just joking about an 11+ member scumteam? Or did I misinterpret it?

Tags fixed. ~Slicey~
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Cobalt »

was up till 4:30 in thr morning playing modern warfare 2 so I mighty not get out a coherent post tday
hatersgonnahate.gif
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Kdub »

Welcome to the game DG. Since you replaced DisCode, who did not answer for his early-game actions, can you explain why he decided to turn himself into a miller? I'm not asking for a full claim, I just want to know what his motivation could have been for doing that if you are town.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Kise »

raider8169 wrote:Either way town can hide in there all the same its just too easy for him to be lynched and everyone look the other way.

So you mad cuz town can't get incriminated? Your POV in this post seems slippery.

Yet…
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Iecerint »

Tag fix, please.
:(
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 am

Iecerint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:DeathNote all you need to know now is that zwet is being mega-bus'ed by his buddies, and we have to kill him, then take a long hard look at all the people on his wagon so far. Before me = scumz, me and after = townz.
I interpreted this as "those who joined the wagon before me are scum while those he joined he after me are town." I thought you'd read the thread and erred somewhere. But I guess you were just joking about an 11+ member scumteam? Or did I misinterpret it?
"those who joined the wagon before me are scum while those who joined the wagon after me are town."

Did I say that everyone on his wagon is scum? No, I said that all the scum is on his wagon. Bus'ing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:33 am

Kdub wrote:Welcome to the game DG. Since you replaced DisCode, who did not answer for his early-game actions, can you explain why he decided to turn himself into a miller? I'm not asking for a full claim, I just want to know what his motivation could have been for doing that if you are town.
I haven't a clue why he made this decision, however, the alternative was to remain vanilla. Maybe he was bored.

DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

To answer the one question in your post, similar behavior is not necessarily scummy for two different people. Point out where I have tunneled and I will explain why its not. It doesn't seem I can win with you, either I am tunneling by defending myself from accusations, or I am just "shrugging" off what my attackers are saying by giving it minimal notice. You can't have both, pick the one you want and stop attacking me for the other.

You call me calling out Chris for lurking scummy because I was lurking too. Fine, but at least I was putting my opinions out there on someone. Which I did not feel he had done. Which was my actual case, not the lurking itself, and I would appreciate if people would stop mischaracterizing what I did.

Also note, that when I am attacking a player for what I feel is scummy my thoughts on other players is not nearly as important though they are there, and I don't feel the need to divulge every thought I have about the rest of the players in this game to stop giving the impression that I am tunneling. If thats how you see it, you and I just have a different view of how to play the game, its as simple as that.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

So I take it were more focused on Zwet than other scummers again? What do you think of fuzzylightning DGB?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”