Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Porkens »

GOES, GOES: KMD
(that means "daykill" for those of you non-SC freaks)

I'm also going to need a replacement as of right now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Porkens »

Oh wow, Zito, Plum, sigma scumteam.

unvote; vote: Papa Zito
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

Papa Zito wrote:lolwagon

So just to recap, the case on me is:

1. Random voted in the second post
2. Sarcasm

Wow congrats guys.
3. Patronizing tone.

supervote: Zito

If I were vig, I'd shoot KMD.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

ATM the scummiest thing about Zito is that you are defending him :twisted:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

Oh do me first.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Porkens »

Ok guys, TOO MANY WORDS. All of the megaposting should stop now. It is detrimental to the town's motivation and ability. I beg you to keep things concise and easy to follow.

unvote
You know, I wouldn't be TOO surprised to see the scum budding up right away. A town-plum shouldn't have defended Zito at all. I can't seem to let that go, despite all the other noise in the thread.

Vote: Plum
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:59 am

Post by Porkens »

Therefore the entire argument starts to look kinda fabricated. You know what I mean? It's quite possible that Rising felt pressured, after his logic regarding the Excedrin vote was shown to be severely lacking by multiple players, to come up with some other case to jump to and making up one which was even worse.

This resonated with me. But scummtell or nulltell? I'm not sure.

too many nulltells = a scumtell in my opinion today.

unvote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Porkens »

Ok, too many words about nothing.
Here's a real thing to talk about:

I'm a town guy stuck in a mafia guy ship. I'm gunna jettison and blow it up tonight.

unvote

Vote: Kast
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

Questions:

1. How did you manage to get stuck on someone else's ship without a Night 0?

Apparently, flavor-wise, I jacked it.

2. What happened to your ship?

Dunno

3. What kind of ship are you on?

I'm not going to say. I'm afraid such information would benefit the scum

4. Can you control the ship?

I can not use it's special powers

5. Is the Mafia guy with you?

Not that I know of

6. How are you going to blow up the ship?
mod wrote:Every ship possesses:

P.) Energy value. Your default value, unless otherwise noted, is your max value.
A.) Jettison (N) - Destroy your own ship sending all players on it into space. This requires 0 energy.
A.) Retrieve (N) - Select a player who has been jettisoned. They will become part of your ship. This requires 0 energy.
7. Why Kast then?

Unnecessary mega posting. Too many pbpa's on day one, expressing very strong reads on people. Preferring no-lynch. Does not attack lurkers strongly enough.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

What did you expect?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

Quit
role
ship fishing.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Porkens »

It's in one of you "non-guaranteed alliance" lists. Again, I'm not going to say which. Pretend it is an ur-quan dreadnaught and one of the scum have a pre-self-destruct ship swap ability, you like me to say for sure which ship I'm in now?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

I know for certain that it is scum because its name is in red.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

Bah, you tricked me. I didn't mean to say red. Red or Yellow, is what I meant.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Porkens »

I guess I'm not making my point clear. The whole ability to leave a ship/maybe get pushed off the ship indicates to me that someone out there may be able to hijack, punch off, or otherwise move people around ships.

Since the ship abilities are racial (this one's is, anyway), this race would want to take this ship. So, I don't want to say who it would be useful to.

I'm assuming that blown-up ships will show in the day start, or that I'll be alive to tell y'all tomorrow which one it was.

I think that's more valuable than moving one race in certainty from one list to the other, especially since (modmeta) Spyr certainly gave safe-claims.

I brought this up so people would have something concrete to talk about, and because I thought it would be best, strategically, for the town. The only downside I see is the aforementioned info to the scum.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

Do you find his scenario at all credible?
:o oh wait, I thought you didn't understand that it was a "scenario."

FoS on Zito
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

...I...oh. My bad, I retract that modifom.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 am

Post by Porkens »

Kast wrote: -How does the information that you shared help the town converge on a lynch suspect? You've also just shared your planned night actions with scum and have directly shared information which you yourself admit could be beneficial to them. It looks like you are attempting to distract the town from successfully lynching today.

I announced this information to give to town something concretely game related to talk about. I don't know how you can say that I'm trying to distract the town from successfully lynching today. Whose lynch do you think I am preventing, and how am I preventing it?

-If scum are actually looking for your ship as you suggest, then you've just painted a target for them. Jettisoning will also leave you outside your ship and at the mercy of whoever decides to pick you up tomorrow. If nobody takes the risk of picking up a potential ship hijacker (which I'm going to admit now that I see almost no chance of picking up someone whose claimed flavor is that he hijacked a ship), and you are a townie, then you've just killed off a townie for scum. I suppose if you are scum, you can safely get picked up by an ally if absolutely necessary.

It was a risk giving this information to the scum, as I said, yes. But I think the focal point for conversation will be worth it.

-Unnecessary mega posting.
That's debatable. Also, you fail to say why this is scummy.

I explained why I think it's scummy a couple of pages ago; it's confusing and demoralizing to the town.

-Too many pbpa's on day one,
That's debatable. Also, you fail to say why this is scummy.

Fair enough; too many pbpa's fall under the category of too much mega posting, and have the same effect as too many mega posts. They also, for me, at least, send the message
hey look at me I'm playing so hard I must be so town you guys

-expressing very strong reads on people.
How is this bad?

It's too early in the game to have such solid reads. Especially since we had nothing game-related to go on.

-Preferring no-lynch
This is a lie. I specifically stated I prefer lynching anyone over no lynch.

Excuse me, this was my mistake, I miss-read one of your earlier posts. I retract this point.

-Does not attack lurkers strongly enough.
Wtf? I guess you were too busy not reading the "unnecessary megaposts" to realize that I'm the person who called out Keelie for disappearing (and that goes for almost everyone else who had stopped posting).

I guess I'm selfish or have bad self-esteem; you never called me out on it.

Actually, let me broaden this a bit - what was the point of claiming this information?
I brought this up so people would have something concrete to talk about, and because I thought it would be best, strategically, for the town. The only downside I see is the aforementioned info to the scum.
Please elaborate on this. I don't follow how your information helps us or has any strategic benefit. Weakly, you could be referring to your guess that scum may have the ability to steal ships, but that is information you could have shared without revealing that you yourself have a scum allied ship.

I feel that keeping this information to myself and hoping to deal with it independently has a higher risk of failure than bringing it to light now. I also suspect that knowing scum can use this ship, knowing that I was on it night one, and possibly knowing who might end up on it later could make it harder for the scum to take and use.

Your claimed choice to destroy your ship likewise was completely unnecessary to share. If scum can steal ships but self destruction stops them, then you've given them fair warning to steal from someone else. If they can get around self destruction, then you've just revealed what you were afraid of. How does it help town at all to give us this information of your claimed night action choice?

Maybe I'm lying. But that possibility should be obvious, so why are you fishing?

@Mod-
-What happens to a ship when a player is killed/lynched?
-What happens to other players on the ship when the pilot is killed/lynched?
-What happens to the ship if a passenger is killed/lynched?
-When you rescue a jettisoned player, do you learn any information about that player?
-Does the rescued player learn any information about you or your ship?

Good questions!
Locke Lamora wrote:what did you think the strategic benefit to town of revealing this info would be? What do you think is the point of being put on an anti-town ship with powers you can't use and that you can just blow up on night 1?

I think I've answered the first question already, but let me know if you need more. To the second; I have no earthly idea; it's weird.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Porkens »

Kast wrote: -I can understand deciding to share some setup information that you feel is better for the town to know. This seems independent of your reason of providing solid information for the town to discuss. Your previous post seemed to imply that your information would be relevant to today's lynch. Was that what you meant to imply? If so, do you feel that it has done anything to achieve that purpose?

The ship discussion was designed to draw out more meaningful conversation that might present a good lynch. However, in that initial post it was not meant to show a logical vote. I think it is getting there through conversation, though.

-Why did you wait until there was less than a week to go to share this information?

I had thought about it early on, but I didn't want to hijack other possible roads of conversation.

-Dropping game setup information that does not point to a lynch or any vote leaders right before deadline is...distracting. We need a strict majority or else we will have a no lynch. I don't see how your choice to reveal information is helping us move towards a lynch consensus.

I think it will be valuable to see who reacts strongly, weakly, or not at all, to the information. The specific reactions themselves will also present evidence later on.

-You say your reason for sharing this information is to help town. How does it help town?
-How is my question rolefishing?

1. I believe it helps the town more than it helps the scum because it draws out conversation directly related to the motivations of scum and town. I'm giving the scum a chance to bite the carrot here, so I don't want to say too much more at this time. 2. again, I'm sorry but I can't think of a way to answer this question without giving up the information which I already stated I do not wish to give up.

-I think it is plausible that he is on a ship that does not match his race (I'll also caution everyone else to be careful and not reveal if your own ship matches your race; Porkens could be fishing for someone to let that slip).

I encourage other's NOT to follow my example here.

-I don't think either of those says anything about his alignment.

I wouldn't want anyone to assume so. This could be a great scum-gambit

-I think it is definitely possible that a ship could be destroyed without the player being killed, which would result in players needing to be rescued and ending up on ships that don't match their race.

I think so too.

-We have a known public game mechanic which allows players to go from one ship to another (with the pilot's permission) and could also result in a player's race not matching the ship.

Hmm, only if that person has been jettisoned, and I don't think the
player who was jettisoned
has a choice.
Excedrin wrote: That's not the only reason. I think Kast is likely scum.
Why?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:29 am

Post by Porkens »

You've got to be kidding me! Stop megaposting like this!!!

Yes, my case on you is looking better and better.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:39 am

Post by Porkens »

but lord, to answer my questions: yes it's scummy to defend another player, no im not interested in lynching plum. yes ill switch to avoid nolynch, I can't make sense of excedrins posts; hes worse than you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Porkens »

Meta defense is crap! He brought it up and now you have. You should be ashamed.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Porkens »

Papa Zito wrote:Wow. Porkens really, really needs to die. Kast writes a lot but to dismiss what he's saying as tl;dr is terrible.

That said, I'd like Locke to die first.

Also I'm Commander Decker, human. I doubt this will change anyone's mind tho.
missrep.

unvote

vote: papazito
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Porkens »

wow, sorry. I somehow missed the claim in there.

unvote

A human commander is nice and believable at the moment.

Vote: LL
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

HOKAY; THAT'LL DO IT FOR KRW

Absolutely perfect lynch Day one. no regrets on this score. That's TWO primised and failed rereads.

policy lynch, now.

unvote; Vote KRW

I brought up my crap late in the day because the Walls of text demoralized me to the point of not caring until I got angry enough to DO somethign about it (and fail)

Zito is the easy lynch, but I don't think he's scum.

No one is counterclaiming human. I'll be shocked, SHOCKED if there's more than one of any race up ins.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Porkens »

I wasn't lying about the ship. I believe I said "it's on one of your non-confimed town lists." But then I let it slip that it was Hierarchy anyway a bit later.

The lack of a nightkill bothers me. I think that the scum would be able to kill a ship and everyone on it with their night action (my podship had that ability plus doc plus the ability to do both in one night.)

I'm lead to believe that the lack of a nightkill was a strategic decision.

Sigma could be scum-gambiting here, in order to be picked up by a town or by his scumbuddies. I fully believe that he has *some* ability to interact with his ship-mates.

I propose that no one pick him up, just in case.

And RC dies unless he starts posting.

Vote: RC
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

Oh quit rolefishing already
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

-If both Porkens and Sigma are town, that makes a strong implication that scum have some ability or incentive for getting on other player's ships. This makes me much less willing to rescue anyone.

I don't quite follow this part. Your assumption is that we are town but leads to the idea that you don't want to rescue us.
@Porkens-
I'll take that as agreement. So how about stopping?
I've said my peace on the subject.

Why did you say you wouldn't reveal your role/power and then do so anyway?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

You were the one that brought up "DOC OMFG," I was giving my thoughts on the results of the night.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

Kast wrote:@Porkens-
I don't quite follow this part. Your assumption is that we are town but leads to the idea that you don't want to rescue us.
There are three situations we can be in. Two of them are clearly better to leave both Porkens and Sigma to die. The third situation would be better to have both of you rescued. The three situations are indistinguishable, however, the second and third situations suggest that townies should be very careful about letting anyone board their ships.

-If you are both scum, townies should not pick you up.
-If one of you is town and one is scum, there is some incentive to picking up the one who is a townie, but townies would be better off picking up neither of you (reduces to 1-for-1 trade situation).
-If both are town, then townies shouldn't know your affiliation and should at best be hesitant to pick you up. The claimed circumstances, that scum want to board someone else's ship, inclines townies against picking up either of you.

It's really not that complicated.
No, you said "IF they are town, THEN scum want to get on other ships, THEREFORE don't pick them up." Your first condition was that we were
town

It may not be complicated in your own head, but your doing a poor job explaining it.

I've said my peace on the subject.
By already saying your piece, do you mean you have already done your damage? You sure haven't said anything at all relevant to rolefishing (FYI- including the word "doc" in a post does not make it rolefishing).
What damage? To
imply
that I'm not the doc? You're saying this is a scumtell?

Spelling your rolefishing out clearly: You said "oh you just said your not the doc." That opens the door for me to give a more solid stance, which I'm not going to do.
Why did you say you wouldn't reveal your role/power and then do so anyway?
You are lying. I said I would partial claim and I did partial claim. I suppose you might be trying to fish for more details about my role?
You said "I'm not going to give out info about my role." Then you said "I can do X, Y, and Z and I'm Pkunk" no? Am I reading the chain of events wrong?
You were the one that brought up "DOC OMFG," I was giving my thoughts on the results of the night.
False. You posted "I'm not a doc, I think we have no doc", and I posted, "Your post is anti-town and helps scum find townie power roles." So please stop helping them and don't encourage townies to engage in similar anti-town behavior.
[/quote]

Now you are lying. I never said I wasn't the doc, nor did I say I didn't think we had a doc. I didn't encourage anyone to do anything of the kind. You are just straight making shit up now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm going back to my theory that Kast is just making as much noise as possible to distract the town. I'm not going to feed that fire anymore.

More votes on Rosso please.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 am

Post by Porkens »

But no, I can't let it go:

You wrote:
-If both Porkens and Sigma are town, that makes a strong implication that scum have some ability or incentive for getting on other player's ships. This makes me much less willing to rescue anyone.
How is that
not
"IFF Porkens is town AND Sigma is town, THEN It is probable that scum want to get aboard a town ship. IF It is probable that scum want to get aboard a town ship, THEN Town should not rescue .?"

My concern here is that you are calling me a liar when, in fact, I am not lying.
-Implying that you are not the doc IS damage. You promote others to join your speculation with agreement or disagreement. If you are town, then you have narrowed down possibilities for scum. This is anti-town. It is not a scumtell, it is a bad player tell. Your implication that not being a scumtell makes something okay is crap-logic.
-False. You already spelled out that you are not the doc. You should not have done that. It is terrible play for town. Telling you to stop talking about it is COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of telling you to comment with confirmation or denial.
Your interpretation
is that I'm not the doc. OR you are bringing up the possibility hoping that I'll clarify.

I fucking
LOVE
how you are taking
implications
that
you
see and calling them crap-logic.

I didn't spell out that I'm not the doc. You are inventing that in your own head. Opening up the subject of "doc" is an invitation to talk about the subject. Case in point: if you'd never brought up the doc here, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
I revealed part of my claim:
-I am Pkunk
-I can insult someone at night
--My target learns the player name of person who insulted them
--My target learns the effect of the insult
--My target learns the flavor of the insult
I have not revealed the effect of my ability. I have not revealed additional powers or even if I have any. Your attempts to draw more comments about this are fishing.
I honestly thought this was a full-claim of your ability. If it isn't, fine. Keep the rest to yourself, I honestly don't care. The fact that you targeted someone and that they confirm this are meaningless, anyway.

I'd also request that you tone down the "bad player" comments; they hurt my feelings.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Porkens »

Why didn't you blow up your red ship Dry-Fit?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Porkens »

A
very
strange claim.

To say that you match a red ship is...why wouldn't you lie about that?!

unvote, Vote: Dry-Fit

Rosso wont get modkilled unless we get very close to the deadline.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Porkens »

Kast wrote:More crap.
You're out of your mind in this game. I hope the other can see this.

It's clear to me that it
is
just noise. Furthermore it is petulant, pedantic, patronizing, and insulting. However, since it is just noise, I will ignore it from here on out.

I'm going to suggest a voting block, or a lynch order if you prefer the term;

1. Rosso Carne
2. Locke Lamora
3. Dry-fit
4. Kast
--Scum/Town Line--
Kmd4390
Papa Zito
Excedrin
Rising
Plum
sigma
Porkens

I'm confident that at least one scum is in that top 4.

I also need people to weigh in on Kast here. To me, he's spouting pure nonsense. I need to know if it's just me. Him getting away with these walls of text which amount to empty rhetoric is demoralizing to a strong degree. I don't need you to say you agree with me, but I need to know how people feel about him.

unvote; Vote: Rosso Carne
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Porkens »

Kast;

My interpretation of the BaM rule in question here is that RC would NOT be modkilled if we lynched Dry-Fit before the deadline (say outside of 12-24 hours before the DL). So I don't want to rely on the modkill to nail the lurker.

Now, this all depends on if/how Spy answers the question you asked, tho. Basically, I want RC dead. if he gets modkilled, that's fantastic, but if not, I feel a strong need to lynch him.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

*shrug*

unvote; Vote: Dry-Fit

Bizzare claim, I don't
think
scum would claim like that but since he has made no effort to clarify...
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

Dry-Fit wrote: -I did not make any action last night.
Why not?
Plum wrote: I'm pretty sure that ending the day before deadlne would still result in a Rosso modkill should he not post before deadline because the same case occurred in Hard Nights in the City, a BaM game modded by SpyreX (the original BaM, I think, but not certain). Porkens, you were in that game; surely you recall.
I took a look at the timeline of that modkill in Hard Nights and I'm still uncertain. Given the situation of Spy modding and me playing in this game; I'll refrain from further speculation and just let Spy let us know how it is.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

:headexplode:

The more I think about it, the more explode it gets.

Dry-Fit:
Why
did you claim? The only reason I can think of is that you wanted to protect Sigma.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:30 am

Post by Porkens »

I dunno, my tinfoil hat says that Dry-Fit claimed to distract people off of Sigma and that they plan to be on the same ship after tonight.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Porkens »

sigma wrote:L-1? We need to wait on lynching until we get a little more flavor from dry-fit. Also keep in mind that Rosso isn't on modkill notice yet, and he needs to die today.
...my tinfoil hat is squeezing tighter and tighter.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:09 am

Post by Porkens »

It's genuine paranoia. It's not meant to be ironic or sarcastic. I am starting to get a tick every time one of them argues against the lynch of the other.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Porkens »

I see strange connections between people in this game. I also have scum reads on individuals and a bit of FIFOM about one other person.

omg, dry-fit is a good lynch today.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Porkens »

Bah.

Plum as Sireen is cute.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

Plum, that was beautiful, regardless of the fact that you got everyone killed :lol:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

Here's my quicktopic.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”