Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Kast wrote:@Dry-Fit-
-I'm assuming your FOS on Plum indicates willingness to lynch her.
-Is your comment to LL also indicative of willingness to lynch him?
Upon reading him in iso, I don't find anything else he's done besides what I mentioned particularly scummy, so I'd only vote him to avoid a no lynch.
-Is there anyone you would be unwilling to lynch rather than a no lynch?
Porkens
-Do you expect that your vote on Sigma will have any relevance for D1?
Not likely at this point, although he remains my top suspect.
sigma wrote:Can anyone make the case for lynching Zito? My impression is that the case is basically his reaction to the pressure early and that he hasn't been scum-hunting enough. I don't think that's enough, especially when he's been doing a better job of scum-hunting in the last couple days.
sigma wrote:I have no such read for dry-fit and feel that his scum-hunting has been very lacking, so I would prefer to lynch him tomorrow between those three.
So not scumhunting enough isn't a good enough reason to vote for Zito, but it is to vote me?

Also, you have nothing to add to the case on Locke besides what Zito said?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Excedrin »

SpyreX, Porkens vote is on Papa Zito

Looks like Kast lynch isn't happening. Oh well, I tried.

Vote: Papa Zito

Papa Zito (5) - Plum, Kmd4390, Locke Lamora, Porkens, Excedrin
Dry-fit (2) - Rising, Kast
Locke Lamora (2) - Papa Zito, sigma

Papa Zito is at L-2.

Where's Plum, Rising, Kmd4390?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 am

Post by SpyreX »

Vote Count: Redux

Kmd4390(0):
Dry-fit (2): Rising, Kast
Locke Lamora(2): Papa Zito, sigma
Papa Zito(5): Plum, Kmd4390, Locke Lamora, Porkens, Excedrin

Excedrin(0):
Plum (0):
Rising (0):
Kast (0):
KeelieRavenWolf (0):
sigma (1): Dry-fit
Rosso Carne (0):

Not Voting (2): Rosso Carne, KeelieRavenWolf

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline: Thursday, October 7th, 1030 PM PST
Last edited by SpyreX on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
sigma
sigma
Goon
sigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 am

Post by sigma »

Dry-fit wrote: So not scumhunting enough isn't a good enough reason to vote for Zito, but it is to vote me?
What? This is a pretty tortured twist. My quote was:
sigma wrote:Can anyone make the case for lynching Zito? My impression is that the case is basically his reaction to the pressure early and that he hasn't been scum-hunting enough. I don't think that's enough, especially when he's been doing a better job of scum-hunting in the last couple days.
I think it's pretty clear that I disagree with the proposition that Zito hasn't been scum-hunting enough. You turning this into in accusation of hypocrisy on my part is ridiculous.
Also, you have nothing to add to the case on Locke besides what Zito said?
He's been sitting back, asking lots of questions, and went with the easy wagon after attacking KMD for starting it most of D1. Some of this is agreeing with what Zito said, some not.

@Excedrin: No follow-up on your comment that I questioned earlier?

I still haven't seen a good case for Zito other than that he's the vote leader at this point. Zito is not a good choice for a lynch. Where's the case?

Unvote

Vote: Dry-fit

Much better choice for a lynch than Zito.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Excedrin »

Ah I didn't read the question in #272 as directed at me. Papa Zito said that Locke Lamora appeared to understand Papa Zito's stance for most of the game but then "allowed himself to be "convinced" to vote me." I'm asserting that your agreement with Kmd4390's assertion that Papa Zito wasn't scumhunting is the same sort of thing.
sigma wrote:I still haven't seen a good case for Zito other than that he's the vote leader at this point. Zito is not a good choice for a lynch. Where's the case?
What about Kmd4390's argument that you liked back in #130?

sigma, could you take a look at #148 and answer the stuff at the bottom re: KeelieRavenWolf and Kmd4390? (It wasn't clear that it was directed at you).
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Porkens »

wow, sorry. I somehow missed the claim in there.

unvote

A human commander is nice and believable at the moment.

Vote: LL
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Kast »

@Excedrin-
-Kast lynch was never happening. Your attempt to distract the town has failed. The throwaway comment where you copy my call for Plum, KMD, and Rising is out of place. It sounds like an attempt to draw attention away from your failed attempt to distract the town.
-Are you going to follow your leader again? Or are you going to break your 3/3 streak?
-Sigma already clearly stated that he thinks Zito has been scumhunting recently.
Does a modkill end the day?
If the player who is modkilled is town, then it ends the day. If the player is scum, then it does not end the day. However, if the modkill is a result of lurking, then it does not end the day. This was already clarified by Spyrex.

@Porkens-
-How is a claim to be a human convincing? This is similar to changing your vote when someone claims generic townie. This is scummy. Zito himself admitted that his claim isn't a good reason to stop lynching him.
-Why the vote for LL?
Suggestion:
vote for Dry-Fit if you genuinely think that Zito's claim means Zito should not be lynched.

@Zito-
Suggestion:
vote for Dry-Fit rather than leaving yourself as the vote leader.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Kast wrote:@Zito-
Suggestion:
vote for Dry-Fit rather than leaving yourself as the vote leader.
Unfortunately, this is true.

I'm not happy with this at all. But this is also my fault so I shouldn't complain.

unvote: Locke Lamora
vote: Dry-Fit
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Kast wrote:@Zito-
-Your recent posts have answered my questions already. For completeness:
-You would prefer a lynch of Locke Lamora over all others.
-You prefer lynching Porkens or KMD next and equally to each other.
-You prefer a lynch of KRW, RC, Ex, or DF next and equally to each other.
-You prefer a lynch of Sigma after that.
-You prefer a lynch of the rest after that rather than a no lynch.
Kast, I meant to address this earlier and it completely slipped my mind.

My list was in order, so I find the players at the bottom of the neutral list slightly scummier than those at the top.
Kappa
Just Monika
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Kast »

Forgot to put the updated list:

Code: Select all

DF     3   1   5   1   4
Zito   3   1   3   2   4
Ex     2   2   4   2   4
Kast   3   0   6   2   3
LL     3   0   5   2   3
Pork   3   0   3   2   3
RC     2   1   7   1   3
Plum   2   1   6   1   3
Sig    2   0   6   2   2
Ris    1   1   7   1   2
KMD    1   1   6   2   2
KRW    0   1   8   1   1

By my count, DF is now the most viable lynch (close with Zito, but Porkens statement that he doesn't want Zito lynched leaves DF in the lead on votes to prevent a mislynch).

@Zito-
Okay. I'm counting explicitly named neutrals or third candidates (if neutrals are not named) in the same column so order doesn't really matter. Suspected townies or players not named are being counted as willing to lynch rather than no lynch so order doesn't really matter there either.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Kast »

@Mod-
I don't think you answered previously, can we request prods?
If so, please prod
Keelie, Plum, KMD, Rising, RC,...
everyone.
KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by KeelieRavenWolf »

((Just noticed this was still up on my computer screen! Forgive me, as I haven't had the time to check till just now, I had it all typed out and made a simple mistake by (I'm assuming) not hitting the right button. Sorry.
It might be outdated since I was still back on page 10 when I typed it, I'm sure you've gotten to at least 11 since last night, but I'm posting it.))

I'm sorry guys, I know I promised you a post tonight and you're probably expecting one that's longer and more in-depth for my reasoning, but I've been quite busy till just now so I'm typing this up right before bed.
I'll go with a no-lynch strategy for now, I say
Vote: Zito.

It seems to me we have reached the point where SOMEONE needs to be voted, and the best candidate, from what I've seen, is you, Zito.
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

*That's how you deal with loss; You fling yourself back into life.*
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

So you admit that you didn't read the last few pages, which in turn means you missed all the discussion those pages contained plus you don't know what the current voting situation is, and you vote me anyway. That's fantastic, really.
Kappa
Just Monika
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Kast »

@Keelie-
-Does "no-lynch strategy" mean placing a vote with the intent of avoiding a no lynch?
-Yes, I hoped for more. No comment on Dry-Fit?
-Zito has claimed. Reactions?

@People who (for whatever "reason") actually think I am scum-
-Don't let your opinion of me as scum bias you against voting Dry-Fit.

-Also, if you look at my completed games as scum and you'll see Kast-scum has no problems at all with bussing a scumbuddy, especially not on D1 when it buys a lot of town credibility.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Kast »

@Mod-
Was this an error in the old vote count?
Locke Lamora(3): Papa Zito, sigma,
Porkens
At that point in time, Porkens had been voting Kast, then switched to Zito. The vote for LL was not placed until after this vote count.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Kast, could you summarize the cast against Dry Fit please?

This would help KeelieRavenWolf and others, I'm sure. Thanks in advance.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

*holds escape key*
Kappa
Just Monika
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

HOKAY; THAT'LL DO IT FOR KRW

Absolutely perfect lynch Day one. no regrets on this score. That's TWO primised and failed rereads.

policy lynch, now.

unvote; Vote KRW

I brought up my crap late in the day because the Walls of text demoralized me to the point of not caring until I got angry enough to DO somethign about it (and fail)

Zito is the easy lynch, but I don't think he's scum.

No one is counterclaiming human. I'll be shocked, SHOCKED if there's more than one of any race up ins.
sigma
sigma
Goon
sigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by sigma »

I'm absolutely game for lynching KRW. That Zito vote is completely inexcusable.

unvote

Vote: KeelieRavenWolf
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

unvote: Dry-Fit
vote: KeelieRavenWolf

Someone let me off this rollercoaster.
Kappa
Just Monika
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Plum »

Catching up. All my other game responsibilities are in Night, so I'll be able to devote more time to this to keep it slipping out of my hands.
Excedrin wrote:Lets put it this way, how many scum are on Papa Zito's wagon right now? I thought about that and decided that I'm much happier on the Kast wagon.

Are you trying to imply that it's likely that two or three out of {Plum, Kmd4390, Locke Lamora} are scum? Well, a quick read of you in iso shows that you've been fairly neutral towards Kmd, same with me, and also Locke, whereas for almost the whole game you've been on Zito for an early-game reason later reinforced by a meta read. Things don't line up here. I don't understand what reservations you have with a Zito lynch or how you developed said reservations mentioned in your Post #242.

Furthermore your only further explanation, after I disliked your given reason to switch to Kast ('I think Porkens is Town and Porkens is voting him') is saying that 'Kast is likely scum' which was preceded by the fact that you felt more comfortable on the Kast wagon once you considered 'how many scum' were on it.

That speaks volumes right there.

However, a cursory reading of your case on Kast leads me to believe it's pretty decent (MORE COMMENTARY ON THE ACTUAL CASE/DRY-FIT/KAST/&C. TO COME). The fact that it came after all that junk makes it somewhat less reassuring, however.

Zito's list in his Post #249 makes me a good deal less suspicious of him, in fact. It's decent scumhunting/analysis, and while I still dislike the relative lack of this earlier in the game (and the OMGUS-toned accusations towards Porkens and Excedrin earlier in the game) thisis good on a gut level. Unfortunately, as Kast says, the Locke Lamora vote was not an effort likely to bear fruit at the time.
Kast wrote:@Plum-
-I get that you think Rising is scummy, however, consider that you may be letting that influence you and bias you to dismiss Rising's case against Dry-Fit.
-I have the impression that you may equate agreement with towniness. Consider if that is affecting your thoughts/analysis.
To be clear:
-You prefer a lynch of Excedrin, then Zito, then Rising.
-You are willing to vote others to secure a lynch rather than no lynch.
- There were pretty major flaws in Rising's original case on Dry-fit, but that's basically beside the point. To reread and analyze fully: I can understand both sides of the 'what did Kmd intend with his vote' thing - I originally thought it more serious than it was apparently intended myself (and I've explained why) so I see where Sigma's coming from. Dry-fit took it probably more in the spirit it was intended. Neither interpretation seems overtly scummy. If the idea that Kmd's vote/tone in the extreme early game were meant to draw reactions was firm in Dry-fit's mind I can understand why he might see Sigma's interpretations - which interpreted what he saw as a pro-town, nulltell act as a scumtell - as scummy. Frankly I don't see that as scummy. I don't see it particularly indicative, to my mind, of Dry-fit being scum. If you get a gut read on Dry-fit, good for you, I guess. Me, I'm mostly neutral (though I think he made a fair point about Sigma possibly rolefishing Porkens). His points against me seem to be clean of anything I'd consider scummy or misrepresentational. I don't understand your point about him potentially trying to put the blame on a Sigma mislynch he theoretically would orchestrate on you.

So with extra analysis I think I'm reading Dry-fit as well as I may. I find your disagreements on the count generally nulltells.

- ??? You think that when I say "I agree with what Player X said about X" I mean/feel that Player X is thus more likely to be Town/more Townie? I think in some cases it's legitimate reading of a Towntell (like I agree with what Player X said and that's good scumhunting, which is in my book a Towntell) and sometimes it's a mental fallacy (I agree with Player X on an issue in the game = he/she is more likely to be Town like me, which is a mental fallacy I fear slipping into and try to avoid. Sometimes I may fail. That's part of what I'm trying to improve at in Mafia now, confirmation bias, that kind of stuff).

- As of my latest post at the time you posted that, yes. Now? I hope to reread Locke Lamora now and I got a Town Vibe off Zito's Post #249, as I mentioned earlier.

- YES.

Rereading Locke Lamora:

First some questions he asked me to which I apparently did not respond:
Locke lamora wrote:Plum: two things. First of all, why is it not opportunistic for scum to vote for a townie who's clearly getting annoyed with the suspicion on him to the point that it makes him look scummy? Secondly, can you tell me where Zito said that NOT being on his wagon is a towntell, rather than being on his wagon is scummy?
1. Is it opportunistic? Yes. Is it discernible from a Townie voting for someone who looks a but scummy early? Not really. Insisting that it was likely that one of the two of them was likely to be scum because of "opportunistic voting" thus does not constitute decent scumhunting, which is hunting from legit scumtells. What Zito called Porkens and Excedrin out on was nulltell territory for that stage of the game and little better than OMGUS. Especially, as Excedrin pointed out, with little chance of Zito getting lynched purely for the reasons Kmd, Porkens, and Excedrin gave in their original votes for him.

2. Looking back, my recall was not perfectly accurate.
Papa Zito wrote:I wouldn't call them overly cautious. I'd call them observant enough to avoid a crap wagon.
The implication here isn't exactly that avoiding his wagon was a towntell; it was an 'observant-tell'. I disagree and the implication is untrue/unreliable in a way that goes hand-in-hand with what I discussed in point one. I still dislike it. What I said about him saying it was a towntell, however, is inaccurate and accidental.

More on Locke Lamora: Rereading he does a lot of early-game question-poking and not much translation into votes or concrete declarations of scumminess at all. I am now spending a lot of time trying to evaluate my gut feelings on Zito and Locka Lamora.
Locke Lamora wrote:Having read Zito's meta, KMD's assertion that he usually scumhunts more seems accurate. I think Zito's reaction could well be that he's simply a frustrated townie annoyed by the argument against him and I'm still a little uncomfortable about the way KMD attacked Zito but not to the point where I want a KMD lynch.
My gut reads this as trying hard to look like he's being balanced/reasonable/&c. in the eventual switch to Zito but the combination of the "maybe this maybe that" bit feels like scum leaving room to swing whichever way is most beneficial. Plus I don't see how the Zito meta read would change his idea that Kmd contradicted himself about Zito's sarcasm being or not being scummy was itself a scumtell.

I might have voted Locke but with Sigma's vote change that wagon is not happening. Will look into it later.

THAT said I have recently gotten a he-is-town vibe from Zito. I have gotten a she-is-useless-and-possibly-scummy vibe from Jelly. Jelly is a better bet, to me, than Zito. As Zito said, without any reread or anything or contribution of any sort she's willing to off Zito.

Claim is claim.

Unvote; Vote: Keelie
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Vote Count:

Kmd4390(0):
Dry-fit (2): Rising, Kast
Locke Lamora(0):
Papa Zito(4): Kmd4390, Locke Lamora, Excedrin, KeelieRavenWolf

Excedrin(0):
Plum (0):
Rising (0):
Kast (0):
KeelieRavenWolf (4): Porkens, sigma, Papa Zito, Plum

sigma (1): Dry-fit
Rosso Carne (0):

Not Voting (1): Rosso Carne

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline: Thursday, October 7th, 1030 PM PST
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Plum wrote:Are you trying to imply that it's likely that two or three out of {Plum, Kmd4390, Locke Lamora} are scum? Well, a quick read of you in iso shows that you've been fairly neutral towards Kmd, same with me, and also Locke, whereas for almost the whole game you've been on Zito for an early-game reason later reinforced by a meta read. Things don't line up here. I don't understand what reservations you have with a Zito lynch or how you developed said reservations mentioned in your Post #242.
This is a reasonable point. I'd bet it's more like 1.37 not-town in that set. Maybe 2 if you don't mind the distinction between scum and not-town. How many do you think? If I said the line for not-town was 1.5, would you take over or under?

Have I expressed a neutral (or town, or scum) read of Plum, Kmd4390 or Locke Lamora anywhere?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Plum »

Excedrin wrote:
Plum wrote:Are you trying to imply that it's likely that two or three out of {Plum, Kmd4390, Locke Lamora} are scum? Well, a quick read of you in iso shows that you've been fairly neutral towards Kmd, same with me, and also Locke, whereas for almost the whole game you've been on Zito for an early-game reason later reinforced by a meta read. Things don't line up here. I don't understand what reservations you have with a Zito lynch or how you developed said reservations mentioned in your Post #242.
This is a reasonable point. I'd bet it's more like 1.37 not-town in that set. Maybe 2 if you don't mind the distinction between scum and not-town. How many do you think? If I said the line for not-town was 1.5, would you take over or under?

Have I expressed a neutral (or town, or scum) read of Plum, Kmd4390 or Locke Lamora anywhere?
I skimmed you in iso with Kmd, then Plum, then Locke in the search function so I could see each time you mentioned each of those three players and see whether you called them out as scummy or what. I saw nothing indicating a scum read on any. Stances on all three seemed basically neutral. I could look it up again and note it down but it would be a megapost that I think would be more counterproductive than actually useful at this point; if you really need it, ask. Tell me, did you have a neutral-or-so read on those three players? Why do you find that set of players likely to contain scum at a percentage greater than average (1/3 of them would be about %33.3, or around the max percentage of scum I see as plausible in this game)? Why did you think that wagon was so likely scum-driven?

What do you say to Keelie and the new-borne wagon on her?
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Excedrin »

No point in talking about those 3 players right now. Consider post #297 to be Excedrin-is-a-moron post number 2 (or 23 or whatever)). Good answer though.
Plum wrote:Why did you think that wagon was so likely scum-driven?
I'm not sure if "scum-driven" is the right choice of words. I started to think that Papa Zito was town and didn't like posts like #172 and #173
Plum wrote:What do you say to Keelie and the new-borne wagon on her?
KeelieRavenWolf wagon sucks because she's almost certainly town. KeelieRavenWolf vs Papa Zito is another false dilemma. Look at the people on that wagon (Porkens, sigma, Papa Zito, Plum), and consider that I've been accused of following Porkens. sigma is anti-lurker, Papa Zito is mashing his ESC key and hoping he has enough fuel and Plum has stated opposition to policy lynches. Not sure what to make of that. Oh yea, I'll prob be joining you tomorrow, hooray for hypocrisy!

I guess it's time to abandon all hope (not that I had much) of a KeelieRavenWolf replacement. After my d1 Kast lynch hopes have been shattered... I'm going to need another beer 4 sho.
Plum wrote:#159
Jelly, for goodness' sake SHOW UP. Though I dislike Sigma's willingness to turn and lynch lurkers at this point. I generally avoid policy lynches because I still find that going after actual scummy players is better for the Town.
I guess that you agree with me?
Plum wrote:#159
Yes. From what I've heard about Zito, he's a pretty decent player. Not the sort whose suspicions basically boil down to "OMGUS, and yes that's a legit scumtell because the early-stage votes are on me, a Townie". hat is lack of scumhunting or interest in scumhunting and that's a major effective scumtell in my book.
If only Papa Zito would have posted #249 back when he posted #181 right?

SpyreX sup? how's things? The act of retrieving a jettisoned player is a night action. Since Porkens will presumably be floating around in space this night or on the start of day 2, is it possible to retrieve him as tonight's night action?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”