JOAT uPick | FIN!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4282 (isolation #200) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4273, MariaR wrote: Thank you for reminding me why I thought Drew was outted scum coming into today

VOTE: Drew
In post 4274, MariaR wrote: My role makes every visit besides fractional ones go to my target. This was stated.

So, with that in mind and Drew's role that makes him using that on Firebringer basically a guilty.

Or at least, 66% if the mafia that dies D2 did the kill. However, I feel like everyone in their right mind takes those odds. The role just feels like a "I'm gonna buy myself some time."

The choice isn't really that important on who goes over if the entire thread does agree we're going Lap/Drew Lover pair and Ircher but yeah.

We need to get rid of lover pair next so no extra kill or 3p stuff etc happens so by the time the guilty from Drew comes along it would be a 50/50 regardless assuming nothing happens. The only way to avoid this would be using it tonight on 1 of Joy and Fire and you can see how that goes.
Can you explain this to me like I am 5?

I haven't done anything any night, you can make the argument that I should have used the forensic investigation on Fire, but as I stated to Ircher I assumed he died from being a Bodyguard(forgetting about the elite part).

Are you saying I already visited Fire??
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4284 (isolation #201) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4283, MariaR wrote:
In post 4282, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4273, MariaR wrote: Thank you for reminding me why I thought Drew was outted scum coming into today

In post 4274, MariaR wrote: My role makes every visit besides fractional ones go to my target. This was stated.

So, with that in mind and Drew's role that makes him using that on Firebringer basically a guilty.

Or at least, 66% if the mafia that dies D2 did the kill. However, I feel like everyone in their right mind takes those odds. The role just feels like a "I'm gonna buy myself some time."

The choice isn't really that important on who goes over if the entire thread does agree we're going Lap/Drew Lover pair and Ircher but yeah.

We need to get rid of lover pair next so no extra kill or 3p stuff etc happens so by the time the guilty from Drew comes along it would be a 50/50 regardless assuming nothing happens. The only way to avoid this would be using it tonight on 1 of Joy and Fire and you can see how that goes.

I haven't done anything any night, you can make the argument that I should have used the forensic investigation on Fire, but as I stated to Ircher I assumed he died from being a Bodyguard(forgetting about the elite part).

Lighting rod makes a people visit X
Meaning the only person who visited fire were wolves.
aka it's a guilty that you didn't go for at the time.
And as I said, I haven't used any action or gone anywhere at night, the only time I attempted anything was last night and was blocked.

Do you have a picture of my avatar at home with cross hairs over it or something? You just want to find any possible smidgen of a reason to think I am scum lol

This is why I keep saying I am fine with being the lim today, then Maria can use her brain power to actually catching the last scum.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4286 (isolation #202) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4285, MariaR wrote:
In post 4284, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4283, MariaR wrote:
In post 4282, Doctor Drew wrote:

Lighting rod makes a people visit X
Meaning the only person who visited fire were wolves.
aka it's a guilty that you didn't go for at the time.
And as I said, I haven't used any action or gone anywhere at night, the only time I attempted anything was last night and was blocked.

Do you have a picture of my avatar at home with cross hairs over it or something? You just want to find any possible smidgen of a reason to think I am scum lol

This is why I keep saying I am fine with being the lim today, then Maria can use her brain power to actually catching the last scum.
I refuse to believe you're this obtuse to see how much of a glaring issue this is when we just talked about it with Lap for the same thing.
I can only visit dead people, Fire died n1.....how would I have visited him??

Why are assuming I visited him or did anything D1???
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4288 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4287, MariaR wrote: We confirmed that everyone visited Bell because of my action.

So the only people that could visit fire was mafia.

So Drew, knowing this information. What should you have done night 2? Oh yes. Use your action on fire.

We know the elite bodyguard didn't do anything because it would've killed someone.

And the reason you didn't do it and why you didn't have a guilty is because: You didn't read.
I looked quickly and saw FB was a elite bodyguard and was like 'oh he died protecting someone', and yes didn't even think about him not killing someone on the way out. So yes, I screwed up.

But I cannot be more clear, and as you will see from my flip, I did not do anything on any night.

So again I say, vote me out today so Maria can focus elsewhere
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4289 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Though there is the added wrinkle of would I be kept alive even though the plan for my role has been openly discussed, just to keep me as a mislim option for tomorrow(and keep Maria tunneled on me).

Also, sub optimal usage of a role isn't grounds for said person being scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (isolation #205) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

And if I were to fake a claim, it would be one that would give me a credible reason to visit someone at night, ya know for NKs and whatever my real role would be, not something that would bottle neck me.

You are tunneled as I said Maria, and yes I messed up not thinking about Fires role enough.

Again, I will keep saying it, make Maria happy and then move on. We can afford a mislim and mine is beneficial to game state anyways.

Unless you think my role is more beneficial.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (isolation #206) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4292, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: This page is best summarized with "Maria expects competency from Drew and Drew fails to uphold."
Lol, she should know better
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:03 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4003, Doctor Drew wrote: I finally was gonna do something last night, but some anti-Union hater stopped me......why can everyone else have all the fun??
In post 4291, Laplacian wrote: As a reminder, (because I totally forgot it too) no one died last night. I roleblocked Drew. This could be a galaxy brained mafia play, could be that one of pooky and bell are scum in their little shadow realm. But uhhh, yeah
Also I made the first post of the day, knowing that I was role blocked.

If I were fake claiming, wouldn't I have said it was the forensic investigator I tried using on Joyboy and spin it as I was trying to be pro town, instead of claiming it was the double vote?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (isolation #208) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4297, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: 3 days 8 hours from this post.
Ok I'll do some readover in 2 days and then go from there.
I have a soft spot for people being silly so if Drew keeps it up I might actually get around to not limming him today.
My job here is to put smiles on people's faces
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4302 (isolation #209) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4301, Cabd wrote: Today was an extremely good day in a few aspects but also an extremely bad traumatic day, I am not making any decisions or efforts until tomorrow, apologies.
No worries, hopefully tomorrow is a better day :]
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (isolation #210) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4303, Cabd wrote: Well, I won't be going to a stage play that sets of all sorts of phobia about medical gore, so by definition, yes. It pretty much has to be.
Sounds very Metal.......and horrifying at the same time
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4332 (isolation #211) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4331, Ircher wrote: No, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't have been town reading me earlier based off of that.
Why were you seemingly town reading Lap then(or at least didn't want them in your preferred lim order)?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (isolation #212) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4333, Ircher wrote:
In post 4332, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4331, Ircher wrote: No, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't have been town reading me earlier based off of that.
Why were you seemingly town reading Lap then(or at least didn't want them in your preferred lim order)?
I was scum reading Laplacian going into the night. I don't think I voiced that out loud, but that was indeed the case primarily due to this point that I made:
In post 4164, Ircher wrote: I was kind of suspect of the reloader ability because Laplacian could have easily used the roleblock invention then instead. (It would've made sense too since I think Joyboy claimed to be able to self-target. Thus, mafia could roleblock to prevent the self-heal and kill.) But it seems that ended up not being the case as Drew got roleblocked last night, so that does make me feel a little better about Laplace. I guess it wouldn't be impossible that Laplacian made the kill that night.
Post-claim, I was no longer actively scum reading Laplacian (but not town reading either). Then after thinking it through some more, I'm back at Laplacian is scum for using the roleblock last night rather than waiting for Bell and Pooky to be back in the game.

From a play standpoint, Laplacian has been solidly middle of the pack. Nothing stands out as egregiously scummy or as obvious town, and I've not spent a lot of time in general trying to discern Laplacian's alignmebt. Cabd's points make a lot of sense however and between that and the way the roleblock invention was used, I'm pretty confident that Laplacian is the last scum.
Why would scum use it on me of all people though, that is the thing
In post 4334, Cabd wrote: So basically all three of (lap,ircher,drew) agree final scum is in that list but not them.

Should we go through the list of the rest one more time? We should start with me. I like talking about Me!
I don't believe I said that, I am somewhat going WOTC here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4337 (isolation #213) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4334, Cabd wrote: So basically all three of (lap,ircher,drew) agree final scum is in that list but not them.

Should we go through the list of the rest one more time? We should start with me. I like talking about Me!
I enjoyed your pushing of Bell, so like I said.....never vote you(even if you weren't conf town)

Oh you meant you wanted to start talking about us :wink:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4338 (isolation #214) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Again as well, if there isn't a 3p mucking things up, I will quit this site, I promise*

*Promise not valid on Sundays
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4344 (isolation #215) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4342, Ircher wrote:
In post 4338, Doctor Drew wrote: Again as well, if there isn't a 3p mucking things up, I will quit this site, I promise*

*Promise not valid on Sundays
I don't think there's a third party.
I have been told that and then won as 3p

So who is lying about their role than? The growing consensus is you

Pre Edit: Ha, I actually thought that is what you meant, but went the joke route because I wasn't sure

I really don't get why Maria is lock towned, I do 'believe' she is town, and maybe it is her tunnel on me, but can't shake that something is off(and tbh, she is kinda why I feel there is a 3p)

From PoE Dunn could be scum, scumIrcher could be mentioning them to not seem to being after the easy target though.....but fuck me if you want me to read Dunn
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4347 (isolation #216) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4345, Cabd wrote: My impression is Maria is claiming undefined "Town revealing role" such that she is literally openly mod confirmed before we get to final three.

It's not exactly a secret given how hard it's being talked about.

And her getting shot is fine for EV anyways.
I saw the talk about it, but I unless someone is mech cleared as town....meh

Pre Edit: Oh traitor makes sense in that context
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (isolation #217) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4350, Laplacian wrote:
In post 4346, Cabd wrote: Also

Shower thought. What if it's 3 plus a traitor and that's what the "scab" reference laplacian keeps going on about is a hint towards?
Drew's the one going on about a scab, not me
Literally is mentioned in the OP
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (isolation #218) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4350, Laplacian wrote:
In post 4346, Cabd wrote: Also

Shower thought. What if it's 3 plus a traitor and that's what the "scab" reference laplacian keeps going on about is a hint towards?
Drew's the one going on about a scab, not me
Wait hold on, you didn't mention it.....only I did

That is..... interesting
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (isolation #219) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4355, Cabd wrote: It's not that surprising. I'm kind of high as fuck to NOT think about the bad Saturday thing.
I am more offended you confused me and lap haha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (isolation #220) » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4357, Cabd wrote: To be fair you're both in the vague limpool
Have I made that little of impression on you this game?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (isolation #221) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I just realized that outside of me repping in for Greedant before the game really started, there hasn't been any repp outs this game, impressive for a large game

Hi5's all around
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Cabd, Maria, Hu, and Lap all visited Joyboy at some point this game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (isolation #223) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4388, Cabd wrote:
In post 4386, Doctor Drew wrote: Cabd, Maria, Hu, and Lap all visited Joyboy at some point this game
What are your thoughts of this? Mine was the hider n1 to clear him. Lemme track down the others.
The Hu one is throwing me off.....wouldn't that mean Hu tried to kill Joy N1?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (isolation #224) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4401, Cabd wrote: Need maria's absolute full claim here, full send, then we move on.
Definitely agree here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4531 (isolation #225) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4522, Cabd wrote:
In post 4386, Doctor Drew wrote: Cabd, Maria, Hu, and Lap all visited Joyboy at some point this game
I showered and thought:

I hate that you posted this instead of demanding everyone fullclaim their visits first :/

Why is everyone playing suboptimally? Meme indeed.
Thought about this after the fact, though was just eager to get the results out before I passed out lol.
In post 4523, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I don't get why Drew used his ability on Joyboy

wasnt the plan to make him inspect the latest murder victim so he could get a positive ID on the killer
Uhh, one scum left......and Joyboy was the latest murder victim at that point.

I literally was yelled at yesterday about why I hadn't used the forensics yet
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4535 (isolation #226) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4533, Bell wrote: Do you have anything in your list of abilities that could explain some of the failed lightning rod sends?
Unless fore be sick investigator or double voter can help, than no.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4536 (isolation #227) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4535, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4533, Bell wrote: Do you have anything in your list of abilities that could explain some of the failed lightning rod sends?
Unless fore be sick investigator or double voter can help, than no.
Lol, forensic

Also, so when was I supposed to use it???
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4542 (isolation #228) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4540, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: dude has 3 abilities? wild
Still don't know why I'm should have waited more to take forensic, care to enlighten me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4543 (isolation #229) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4526, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I guess Laplacian didn't need to make up some bullshit about being a bus driver in order to explain why he visited DeadCat because Drew decided to inspect some old dead body instead of the latest victim of the day
How would have I inspected lemon?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (isolation #230) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4544, Cabd wrote: Wait this is NIGHT activated yes? Not a day ability?
Uhhhh....ya
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4549 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4547, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I mean like we have a dead body aka lemon

we know lemon was killed at night by the last mafia

if you inspect lemons body you will find the killer no?
But Lemon died today, I can investigate at Night

Everyone yesterday was saying for me to use my power last night
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4552 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4550, Bell wrote: Ask FF if your result includes the night you use the ability on.
The role specifically says I won't know what night each person visited them
In post 4551, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4549, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4547, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I mean like we have a dead body aka lemon

we know lemon was killed at night by the last mafia

if you inspect lemons body you will find the killer no?
But Lemon died today, I can investigate at Night

Everyone yesterday was saying for me to use my power last night
ok this is kind of a moot point about what you should or should not have done so lets just not talk about it.

you are sure that your result means that the killer has to be one of those four people who visited joyboy?
All I know is that those people visited Joy, it would be assumed that one of those is the last scum who killed them

But again, Hu visiting them is weird
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:47 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4553, Bell wrote: Er, wouldn’t hu Tao have killed them.
Hu died D2, Joy died N2
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4654, Cabd wrote:
In post 4653, Dunnstral wrote: Well I don't really mind if we want to try to win with MariaR. Or if we don't. There's no reason too and she might be screwing us over. If we do decide to do it I'd prefer if we planned things out. If she can get everyone paired before final 3/4 with one of drew/laplacian already dead that would be ideal.
I am at the very least happy to plan out the option and see what sort of cushioning it affords us. If she believes that it's a ninja, then we eliminate Laplacian today 100% of the time, right? That techncially accordingly doesn't endgame her, but also gets us confirmation of that fact, maybe?

I'll let bear and doggo and the TF2 medicboy and HolySickTurtle think about it too. If we ARE going to work with Maria, it needs to be a unanimous decision. And I can HEAR Titus yelling at me from meowhalla.
You are stealing my joke about Titus and third party's.

If Maria is telling the truth I am not surprised at all, but I am kinda with Pooky and am just thinking she is lying scum.

Though, wouldn't be against a Lap lim as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4665 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4663, Cabd wrote: (and after the alt shenanigans she is likely fully justified in getting a running start on the first slap)
Lol, I bet she has some power behind her slaps
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4671 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4670, MariaR wrote:
In post 4669, Cabd wrote:
In post 4667, MariaR wrote: Why would I as scum not just kill Drew at night if he had an out on me.

Come on now everyone!
But like that applies to everyone left? Why shoot me over drew as anyone? Unless Drew is shooting obv.
It's almost like the last scum alive knew Drew's result would be pointless because it couldn't incriminate them. :^)
Tbf, this is the thought I had when not blocked or killed overnight
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4703, MariaR wrote: You don't understand how awkward this game has been when it basically is me knowing if I hit mafia I lose
Test your luck with me :cool:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4715, Cabd wrote: But seriously I think unfortunately we cannot win with a third party maria even if she is telling the truth.

Somebody not named Maria plot out a way that I am wrong?
I think we should kill and let God sort it out
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4721, MariaR wrote: Y-you're really getting rid of me?
In post 4722, MariaR wrote: Image

I thought we were friends...
I am currently pouring my 40 out for you my homie
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4724, MariaR wrote: My only regret is not being able to tunnel you more.
In all honesty, when I lived through the night I was actually looking forward to it.

We will always have days 1-3
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4729 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4728, MariaR wrote:
In post 4725, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4724, MariaR wrote: My only regret is not being able to tunnel you more.
In all honesty, when I lived through the night I was actually looking forward to it.

We will always have days 1-3
We shall just need to play another game together sometime where I can ruthlessly tunnel you.
Nothing would make me happier
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ooh can I hammer?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4739, Cabd wrote: Only if you wax poetic for at least ten posts about how smug your usage of your role is to really rub it into faces.
This is my moment to shine

You see I knew Maria was at best 3p all this time, so I was hoping to catch her with my usage of my role.......I even able was to lull her into a false sense of security that she could lead a mislim on me, just so I could exact this sweet sweet revenge

What a poor soul she is.

(How was that?)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I was actually wondering what roles I actually would have chosen if I could have.

I do like some sort of Hood situation

I actually am jealous of Maria's lightning rod thing, totally would have loved to cause some chaos like that

Wonder if I could have somehow made this a cult game

Ahh but the day dreams of a bright eyed young doctor

I will miss Maria, we shared laughter, we shared tears, and I always will remember the battles.......is a worthy foe indeed
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4743 (isolation #245) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Bell! My verbose treestump friend

I hope we meet again in the battlefield, despite my previous words, I do believe I enjoy sparring with you
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (isolation #246) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Pooky, I fear many a game ago my aggressive side was drawn out of me, but I feared that the bear was more dangerous than it really was. I feel grateful that I now know how lovable this bear truly is
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (isolation #247) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4744, Cabd wrote: I was dumb and submitted my double neoghborizer with built in paranoia and a shutdown mechanic because I thought it wouldn't get thru without it. Then I saw what shit you lot all got.
Honestly, I probably would have tried to break the game with some wacky shit......with the hope that it wouldn't get through lol

But Cabd, love the snark......always gets my fire burning when someone gives it too me, I am always ready to give it right back lol

May our next battlefield be filled with off color comments directed at each other
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (isolation #248) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Dunn, short and sweet here.....I did the impossible and made you laugh.......that is all that is important
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (isolation #249) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

HSP, I am a doctor.....so for your ills I prescribe one dram of Eagle Rare bourbon. Guaranteed to cure you, or at least forget about your problems
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4749 (isolation #250) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lap, you sneaky butthole.......you better hope Maria is the one true evil we fear

But at the very least you started the game as a good cosplay of a true comrade......I still hold on to hope you actually are one
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4751 (isolation #251) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Maria

So it is written, so it shall come to pass
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (isolation #252) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4750, fferyllt wrote: la pression extérieure
Ahhh, you ruined my timing

*cries*
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4756 (isolation #253) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4753, Cabd wrote: This is the part where I note that wasn't hammer anyways because it takes five. But it was funny to watch.
Ya I know lol

I just wanted to entertain

Also, and maybe Maria is a big dummy who can't count after I muddied things up with my parting words
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4759 (isolation #254) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4758, Cabd wrote: Funniest possible outcome is gif accidentally hammers while barely conscious.
Gif is in this game?

HSP?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (isolation #255) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4760, Cabd wrote: Yes? He publicly owned that alt a long time ago.
My alt rolodex isn't up to date
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4763 (isolation #256) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4762, Cabd wrote: He outed it last cabal cicada cycle, about four years ago.

So very out of date.
See?

Just before I joined back up here, ironically I am an alt as well
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (isolation #257) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4764, Bell wrote: No more alts.
Technically this is my main account, my old account was from 2011, but when I started this on I for some reason set it as an alt to my original account(assuming because I used the same email)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4784 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4780, Cabd wrote: Actually did anyone here get me as lto?
I preferred you as LTO

Jk, love ya

Also, I really thought Maria was 3p, I am disappoint
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4781, Joyboy wrote: AN EASY WIN FOR THE KING OF THE PIRATES!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME FROM THE BEGINNING!!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4783, Sakura Hana wrote: As i said in the dead PT, i feel like Lap and Drew both kinda saved the game at the end there when everyone was giving MariaR a pass for her "self-resolving" claim.
Drew for spotting MariaR targeting Joyboy and Lap for saving Cabd from dying.
I still don't understand how Hu visited Joy though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4798, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4797, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4783, Sakura Hana wrote: As i said in the dead PT, i feel like Lap and Drew both kinda saved the game at the end there when everyone was giving MariaR a pass for her "self-resolving" claim.
Drew for spotting MariaR targeting Joyboy and Lap for saving Cabd from dying.
I still don't understand how Hu visited Joy though
Probably Day 1 using her ability checker, couldnt have been day 2 coz otherwise she couldnt have used the vengeful.
My role said specifically only people who visit at night
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4810 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4807, fferyllt wrote: I knew that most players would probably ask for dayvig and other killing roles, but I was determined for the game not to decimate itself by day 2. I kept the unusual killing roles, and loved the bomb vest that lemon.tangerine requested, though I tweaked it some.

Instead of bullet hell, this game was redirect hell.

And btw, I loved all the quirky roles that were suggested and tried to make room for every one of them!
Did Greedant actually choose their roles?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Aww man, would have loved a masonizer
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4819, Prism wrote: The second Maria misread her role I essentially go "Well that's not good, she has to be careful with that because it can put the team in autoloss"

Fires it off N1 for near-autoloss, then
actually publicly claims it
into a hard CC to seal putting scum into Day 2 mechanical autoloss. Two thrown bones via mod language to tip off that she misread the power go unnoticed.

Which is a shame because she only really made that one mistake and played absolutely exceptionally otherwise.

Then
somehow things got crazier
, Maria should get mechanically wrecked three or four more times...only to miraculously and repeatedly fail upwards into a survivable position until Drew finally put a stop to it.

Absolutely insane game to witness.
I don't get why she let me live knowing this.

Also, you are welcome fellow comrades lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4860 (isolation #265) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4846, MariaR wrote: I am so sorry to my scum team for my play this game I feel like I let a lot of ya down. Probably should've killed Drew last night but I figured he'd go for the auto guilty so I waited a night phase.

I somehow made an unwinnable game semi winnable then decided to make it not winnable again. Regardless, this was really fun to play and town did pretty well making it so my plans got changed 20 times. I tip my hat. Thanks for making my return so much fun.
A++, would play again

And the irony of you letting me live when you had the chance to end me l
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Maria's meltdown in the mafia PT was *chef's kiss*
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, no need to apologize
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4891 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4890, Cabd wrote: Yeah I enjoyed literally this entire player list. Especially getting to elbow alisae about the Joyboy alt knowing full well what was going on~
Spoken like a true socialist comrade
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4900 (isolation #269) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4899, Titus wrote:
In post 4895, Bell wrote: A quarter of my town games are massive day one pile ons that I dig my way out of, lol. You played really well Titus you seem to thrive in neighborhoods.
Thank you. :) Neighborhoods are my favorite.
Imo they are very underrated, some of my best town games I was in a hood

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”