JOAT uPick | FIN!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:43 am

Post by MariaR »

It's not the worst if you assume no 3p but like shrug.jpg
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:44 am

Post by MariaR »

If you disagree with my theory let me know please bruise my ego thank youuuu~
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
lemon.tangerine
lemon.tangerine
he/him
Goon
lemon.tangerine
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:20 am

Post by lemon.tangerine »

Do i trust you Maria?
What you doing? Who do you scum? Is it me?
lemon.tangerine
lemon.tangerine
he/him
Goon
lemon.tangerine
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:21 am

tbh a tldr of what everyone has claimed roles wise would be so nice
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:36 am

Post by MariaR »

When has trusting me ever gone wrong?

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4272, Cabd wrote: And Bell? What exactly does sir bell have to say?
They don't think it's you, MariaR, Lemon, HST. And are wondering if we have enough eliminations with those as town. They are less suspicious of Drew and are surprised by your read of Laplacian. They mentioned we should look at drew and Ircher before mentioning their fading suspicion.
lemon.tangerine
lemon.tangerine
he/him
Goon
lemon.tangerine
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:18 am

In post 4279, MariaR wrote: When has trusting me ever gone wrong?

Yknow I'll trust you with my life, that sound good?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4273, MariaR wrote: Thank you for reminding me why I thought Drew was outted scum coming into today

VOTE: Drew
In post 4274, MariaR wrote: My role makes every visit besides fractional ones go to my target. This was stated.

So, with that in mind and Drew's role that makes him using that on Firebringer basically a guilty.

Or at least, 66% if the mafia that dies D2 did the kill. However, I feel like everyone in their right mind takes those odds. The role just feels like a "I'm gonna buy myself some time."

The choice isn't really that important on who goes over if the entire thread does agree we're going Lap/Drew Lover pair and Ircher but yeah.

We need to get rid of lover pair next so no extra kill or 3p stuff etc happens so by the time the guilty from Drew comes along it would be a 50/50 regardless assuming nothing happens. The only way to avoid this would be using it tonight on 1 of Joy and Fire and you can see how that goes.
Can you explain this to me like I am 5?

I haven't done anything any night, you can make the argument that I should have used the forensic investigation on Fire, but as I stated to Ircher I assumed he died from being a Bodyguard(forgetting about the elite part).

Are you saying I already visited Fire??
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4282, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4273, MariaR wrote: Thank you for reminding me why I thought Drew was outted scum coming into today

In post 4274, MariaR wrote: My role makes every visit besides fractional ones go to my target. This was stated.

So, with that in mind and Drew's role that makes him using that on Firebringer basically a guilty.

Or at least, 66% if the mafia that dies D2 did the kill. However, I feel like everyone in their right mind takes those odds. The role just feels like a "I'm gonna buy myself some time."

The choice isn't really that important on who goes over if the entire thread does agree we're going Lap/Drew Lover pair and Ircher but yeah.

We need to get rid of lover pair next so no extra kill or 3p stuff etc happens so by the time the guilty from Drew comes along it would be a 50/50 regardless assuming nothing happens. The only way to avoid this would be using it tonight on 1 of Joy and Fire and you can see how that goes.

I haven't done anything any night, you can make the argument that I should have used the forensic investigation on Fire, but as I stated to Ircher I assumed he died from being a Bodyguard(forgetting about the elite part).

Lighting rod makes a people visit X
Meaning the only person who visited fire were wolves.
aka it's a guilty that you didn't go for at the time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4283, MariaR wrote:

And as I said, I haven't used any action or gone anywhere at night, the only time I attempted anything was last night and was blocked.

Do you have a picture of my avatar at home with cross hairs over it or something? You just want to find any possible smidgen of a reason to think I am scum lol

This is why I keep saying I am fine with being the lim today, then Maria can use her brain power to actually catching the last scum.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4284, Doctor Drew wrote:

And as I said, I haven't used any action or gone anywhere at night, the only time I attempted anything was last night and was blocked.

Do you have a picture of my avatar at home with cross hairs over it or something? You just want to find any possible smidgen of a reason to think I am scum lol

This is why I keep saying I am fine with being the lim today, then Maria can use her brain power to actually catching the last scum.
I refuse to believe you're this obtuse to see how much of a glaring issue this is when we just talked about it with Lap for the same thing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4285, MariaR wrote:
In post 4284, Doctor Drew wrote:

I refuse to believe you're this obtuse to see how much of a glaring issue this is when we just talked about it with Lap for the same thing.
I can only visit dead people, Fire died n1.....how would I have visited him??

Why are assuming I visited him or did anything D1???
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:39 am

Post by MariaR »

We confirmed that everyone visited Bell because of my action.

So the only people that could visit fire was mafia.

So Drew, knowing this information. What should you have done night 2? Oh yes. Use your action on fire.

We know the elite bodyguard didn't do anything because it would've killed someone.

And the reason you didn't do it and why you didn't have a guilty is because: You didn't read.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4287, MariaR wrote: We confirmed that everyone visited Bell because of my action.

So the only people that could visit fire was mafia.

So Drew, knowing this information. What should you have done night 2? Oh yes. Use your action on fire.

We know the elite bodyguard didn't do anything because it would've killed someone.

And the reason you didn't do it and why you didn't have a guilty is because: You didn't read.
I looked quickly and saw FB was a elite bodyguard and was like 'oh he died protecting someone', and yes didn't even think about him not killing someone on the way out. So yes, I screwed up.

But I cannot be more clear, and as you will see from my flip, I did not do anything on any night.

So again I say, vote me out today so Maria can focus elsewhere
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Though there is the added wrinkle of would I be kept alive even though the plan for my role has been openly discussed, just to keep me as a mislim option for tomorrow(and keep Maria tunneled on me).

Also, sub optimal usage of a role isn't grounds for said person being scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

And if I were to fake a claim, it would be one that would give me a credible reason to visit someone at night, ya know for NKs and whatever my real role would be, not something that would bottle neck me.

You are tunneled as I said Maria, and yes I messed up not thinking about Fires role enough.

Again, I will keep saying it, make Maria happy and then move on. We can afford a mislim and mine is beneficial to game state anyways.

Unless you think my role is more beneficial.
Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:39 am

Post by Laplacian »

As a reminder, (because I totally forgot it too) no one died last night. I roleblocked Drew. This could be a galaxy brained mafia play, could be that one of pooky and bell are scum in their little shadow realm. But uhhh, yeah
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:57 am

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

This page is best summarized with "Maria expects competency from Drew and Drew fails to uphold."
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4292, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: This page is best summarized with "Maria expects competency from Drew and Drew fails to uphold."
Lol, she should know better
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:03 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4003, Doctor Drew wrote: I finally was gonna do something last night, but some anti-Union hater stopped me......why can everyone else have all the fun??
In post 4291, Laplacian wrote: As a reminder, (because I totally forgot it too) no one died last night. I roleblocked Drew. This could be a galaxy brained mafia play, could be that one of pooky and bell are scum in their little shadow realm. But uhhh, yeah
Also I made the first post of the day, knowing that I was role blocked.

If I were fake claiming, wouldn't I have said it was the forensic investigator I tried using on Joyboy and spin it as I was trying to be pro town, instead of claiming it was the double vote?
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:04 am

In post 4252, Cabd wrote: Like, props to Drew if he can be THIS upbeat as the final scum in a game where they got 3-for-3'd but the emotional profile I expect here is bitter and annoyed and tense.
Or it could've simply been acceptance.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:05 am

How long do we have until day end
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:07 am

3 days 8 hours from this post.
Ok I'll do some readover in 2 days and then go from there.
I have a soft spot for people being silly so if Drew keeps it up I might actually get around to not limming him today.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:07 am

Post by Ircher »

I read through light_ganski, Hu Tao, and Relativistic Harmony's ISO. How likely do we think that Hu Tao forgets their partner Doctor Drew replaced greedant? I feel that points towards Drew and Hu Tao not being aligned.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4297, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: 3 days 8 hours from this post.
Ok I'll do some readover in 2 days and then go from there.
I have a soft spot for people being silly so if Drew keeps it up I might actually get around to not limming him today.
My job here is to put smiles on people's faces

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”