Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Timeater »

What're you talking about, I did no such thing. *bitchslaps* >:O

For those you dont know Mariyta is very moody and sometimes sincerly lacking in initiative and reasoning abilities.

@Ramus thats a pretty crazy fist of suspicion for a joke/random vote. Seriously, that should be reserved for something like "oh me and my partner killed Bob last night. Oh wait JUST KIDDING LOL"
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Timeater »

Claws schmaws. I jest, I jest.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Timeater »

Tim was delicious. :O
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Timeater »

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Roffman is totally scum. How do I know? I'm pyschic.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by Timeater »

yeesh I know how its spelled! Typo!
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Timeater »

I haven't really bothered reading much of anything in this thread so far (hehe). Extropolating scum tells from stuff like 2nd person "bandwagoning" (lol what?) is beneath someone of my mighty stature. Has anyone bothered trying to play dwarf fortress yet? I think I might give it a try. Seems like Claus is the only person who has played it.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Timeater »

Wait, what? How can you help town if your not paying attention and reading the thread. There is also the fact that any extrapolation of scum tells might point out something that someone missed. Stop being lazy and get to work.

unvote vote:Timeater
@Roffman

Ha, I was *waiting* for someone to say that. Surprised and interested it was you. Did I ever say I haven't read the thread? What I said was I haven't bothered reading /much/ of it. I actually have been actively reading and thinking about the thread alot.

Strike 1 on Roffman for trying to misrepresent me.

Other than that, not much has been going on to rouse my interest. iLord's posting style is a little agitating, but I guess I'll get used to it. Maryita with the quick unvote, but she's a wildcard in my book, being pretty hard to read. How exactly has Tuber been scummy? He seems to have made some pretty valid points so far parrying any jabs iLord tried to get in.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by Timeater »

Fact of the matter is I was baiting, believe it or not.
Timeater's post 28 is not in the spirit of the game. At all.
Gee golly wiz sorry I haven't met with your approval? T_T
Roffman's post 24 sums up my feelings regarding his vote on Timeater fairly well.
And yet you don bother voting with him? Surely if you were so convinced by his post you would pounce on me, such an obvious scummer, and not Tuber?
- Not too sure about Tuberkulos immediately laying another vote on roffman, and I'm definitely not too keen on his "random voting is the easiest way to get discussion going"
(Because it is?)
. In my experience it has been precisely the other way round, and I do note in fact that by that time the game was already pretty much finished with random voting (just a couple of people who obviously hadn't read the thread before posting)
So basically you're saying you're a lurker? Let the other people random vote (but thats ok if I'm understanding you correctly) And then its ok for to jump in at any time, because your way is the only way to start a game? Right.
And I think Reborn is right about Tuber, personally.
Especially the OMGUS, that's classic newb town.
- QFT

Cyberbob, being the experienced player you are, shouldn't you have realized this? I think Tuber is a somewhat easy target and you're blatant aggression towards him is a scumtell. Roffman&Cyberbob could be a likely scumteam, considering in post 91 he manages to absolve Roffman, attack me, agree with Roffman, and attack Tuber, attack Mariyta. That just doesn't sit right with me.

Vote: Cyberbob
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by Timeater »

WTF? Where did I ever say - or even imply - I'm a lurker?
The point I'm making is that you were telling him that his method of ending random voting was faulty despite it more or less having been over for some time already
-
I was telling who? Tuber? I've never addressed Tuber. Roffman? I told Roffman his method of ending random voting was faulty despite having been over for some time? What? I did? I'm sorry, I dont understand babbling.

I can't quite decide whether you're deliberately misrepresenting me so much or whether you really are that stupid.
When in doubt start with the personal attacks? Classy.

Ad hominem attacks, intentionally confusing, weak vote reasons, weak retorts, shotgun suspicion-spinner. I'm pretty happy with my vote atm.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Timeater »

You took this:
I told Roffman his method of ending random voting was faulty despite having been over for some time?

Yes, you did.
From this:
Ha, I was *waiting* for someone to say that. Surprised and interested it was you. Did I ever say I haven't read the thread? What I said was I haven't bothered reading /much/ of it. I actually have been actively reading and thinking about the thread alot.

Strike 1 on Roffman for trying to misrepresent me.

Other than that, not much has been going on to rouse my interest. iLord's posting style is a little agitating, but I guess I'll get used to it. Maryita with the quick unvote, but she's a wildcard in my book, being pretty hard to read. How exactly has Tuber been scummy? He seems to have made some pretty valid points so far parrying any jabs iLord tried to get in.
Right...

Hey, it isn't my fault if you're confused so easily. I thought it was being pretty clear that I was referring to roffman, considering the post of yours I was talking about was in response to him. Apparently not.

I'll have to remember that you don't quite get anaphoric references in future. Sorry about that.
Cyberbob: Pontificate pontificate pontificate! Bla bla bla! Bla! Look at me! Bla! I'm an asshole! Bla! Bla bla! I'm scum! Bla!
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by Timeater »

Hang on, I think we've both gotten a little mixed up. I was talking about Tuber in the part of my post you're attacking, not you.
So you dont even know what you're talking about at this point? Or maybe you do and I caught you blatantly babbling and being confusing and you have no justifiable response.

And not to be glib, but "you started it". Not once, but twice have you insulted my intelligence sir. This is unbecoming and frankly just unnacceptable for these forums. If I wanted shouting matches and name calling, I would go to a thanksgiving dinner.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Timeater »

You're damn right I'm insulting your intelligence. You think I'm going to sit back and let you parade around making those horrendous logical errors in that sarcastic tone unchallenged? Drop the tone and I'll drop the insults. Everybody wins.
I'm making horrendous logical errors now am I? Drop the tone? Lol what? You have a serious attitude problem and I hope Claus curbs it or finds someone with some decency to play the game how its meant to be played, e.g not reverting to monkey-mode when someone calls you out on a statement that could clearly be taken as confusing. And I'm sure alot of people would agree with me that your statement was confusing. You dont have a case there, and you never will.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by Timeater »

I'm merely defending myself from you, someone who called me an idiot without provocation, someone who clearly makes zero logical sense, someone who fends off questions with more attacks, someone who tells a player to "drop the tone" (like the mere thought of me confronting him on anything is an afront to his gentle sensibilities, please - "Drop the tone" is the biggest scumtell I have ever seen folks.)
conveniently worm out of having to be accountable for my actions
~ Thanks for saving me the trouble in saying that.
You can try to play it off like I'm the bad guy but you will not succeed. If you address or mention me in a post, be prepared for a response. I am not the type to let a scummer off easy.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Timeater »

Yo,

@Pesco

Its is easy to vote for me isnt it? I had two votes (two of which are basically random) already, and had a little scruffle with Bob - out of the two of us you would rather vote who already has the votes, enabling an easy bandwagon. Nice.
Coheed wrote:I also agree with pesco on this one that Timeater is the scummier looking of the two in that last babble
How were any of my posts against Bob scummy? Would a scummer really stick out his neck like that, not back down, not let someone get away with blatant unprovoked personal attacks, not let a confusing post go unchecked?
FoS Coheed
for shameless bandwagoning.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Timeater »

What do my posts before the incident have anything to with this conversation? They were fluff because I had yet to commit myself to this game and nothing really peaked my interest. I am post vigorously now, and thats enough.

I was getting worked up over the scumminess of Bob's original post and subsequent follow-up attack posts. The whole "liability to the town" comment is not only scummy on your part its just bad town philosophy. Its an excuse made by weak town players and often recited by scum. I realize I'm L-3 so I'll save the town time and trouble by claiming now, giving us a chance to focus on Bob and other likely candidates.

I'm Minkot Custinthrith, a cook. I'm a good guy who recently came to "Osvalanthez". I'm town and I'm not apart of the danger :P
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Timeater »

Unless it's extremely obvious that a person was going to be wagoned, of course.
Had I known iLord and Tuber were going to be reasonable I probably wouldn't have claimed. I just thought it'd be better if I got it out of the way. The "other likely targets" I was refrencing were mostly Coheed & Pesco. I agree with you about Coheed, iLord. Debating whether I should switch my rage-vote from Bob to him to get some pressure going.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Timeater »

I'm not sure if you're just a really bad townie or a panicking scum.
Posts like this irritate me. The age old "dumb or scum" line. I'm probably double the player you'll ever be. You dont know how I play and you dont know my playstyle. Go ahead, side with Bob because he uses ad hominem attacks and pompous words like "anaphoric". That totally makes him smart and a good not-rash player.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Timeater »

Tim: DO NOT ANSWER THIS.

Roffman, pardon my crudeness, but shut up.
Lol, wasn't planning on it. Thanks for being protective? (I guess?)

I have no qualms about Ramus asking me 'stop the emotional/passionate appeal' I'm actually kind of giddy that he recognized it for what it was. Some people argue semantics, get lost in pettifoggery, some like to debate over game philosophy, some are just pure logicians, some are pedants - I usually more than anything try to appeal to a person's passion in posts. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyway I believe Ramus asked what makes me "not scummy" and Cyberbob "scummy". My opinion in this will be very subjective, but I guess thats to be expected.

I'm not scummy because:

My first 'real' post was a tiny scumtrap. I do this in about every game I play.
I was the first and only person to immediately scrutinize Cyberbob's shotgun attack post.
Subsequently defended myself from personal attacks, while having the gall not to let Cyberbob get the last word in.
Saved the town the time and effort by anticipating the wagon and claiming.
I'm trying to be helpful (when not being called dumb)

Cyberbob is scummy because:

In his first post, he managed to spin suspicion onto four people. Mariyta, Myself, Tuber, Reborn. That just doesn't sit well with me. Its safe for a scummer to make a one broad attack post he can refrence back to and claim scumhunting.
He refused to admit that one of his responses to me made absolutely zero sense "The point I'm making is that you were telling him that his method of ending random voting was faulty despite it more or less having been over for some time already." When confronted about this he got extremely defensive and resorted to personal attacks. (I'd like to admit that I attacked him personally too and called him an asshole, only after he called me an idiot 2x)
"Drop the tone and I'll drop the insults." - to me, that just speaks volumes.

I'm willing to forget about it for now, but seriously be careful about confronting Cyberbob on anything. Expect to be called names.

I've been thinking about it, and I dont like Coheed's oppurtunistic vote on me.
Not only do you not list reasons, you barn a post that listed a faulty reason.
I'll go with iLord on that and
Vote: Coheed
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Timeater »

Haven't I been saying Roffman is scum for awhile now?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Timeater »

I didnt only say during random voting. Roffman is a fisher, bandwagoner, and he told me to stop being "lazy" when he himself only had seven posts, etc. Not to mention he's trying to get me to basically state my "role description" - when I claimed pretty fully already (paraphrasing the mod is bad kids?). I dont know what he exactly wants from me, but I dont want to give it.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Timeater »

Haven't I already answered that with my CoCam vote? I dont trust either of them, honestly. I'm going with CoCam because I'm not going to be able to convince people that Cyberbob or Roffman of being scum because everyone is wary of me now after the "tantrum". I'm cool with that, whatever. CoCam is a solid lynch.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Timeater »

O_o
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Timeater »

I find it odd that he would powerclaim before he nameclaims. On that, what is your name, Coheed?

A thief that targets an SK or NK-able scummer could be alot of help to the town. Was he hinting at miller?

I dont like how sloppy his claim is, and his "then lynch" comment. Its an apathetic response that I've seen alot from scummers who are on the verge of just giving up.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Timeater »

lol yeah seems like it
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Timeater »

Odd that Cyberbob should die and turn town. It looks like someone is trying to frame me, the man who was belligerent with Bob and thought he scum adamantly, and who had very obvious feelings of disdain towards Bob. Looking the thread over now for any clues who might want to do that.

Also, I find Sekinj's immediate iLord scum accusation kind of strange. Not only has iLord played a very straightforward and strong townie game, several people agree with that sentiment. Its easy to say he's been "too townie" - but I think thats just lazy play.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Timeater »

Lets be clear. I'm not mourning Cyberbob at all. In fact, I'm glad he's gone.

I dont like how Pesco is trying to spin off my above statement like I am mourning when I'm clearly not. There is something about Pesco, he/she is blatantly passive aggressive and while the posts he makes can be contrued as townie, something is just -off- about them in general.

Yes Knight, I really was expecting Bob to be scum. I thoroughly believed it. The fact that he is now dead leads me to believe someone is trying to exploit our "scuffle" and exploit my own animosity towards him. Pesco seems to be trying to do that, and was quick to try to exploit it after the scuffle happened. I dont really see how its such a "huge jump". Why would the scum kill bob for anything but this reason?

Getting on the defensive before even countering an offensive - I dont see whats wrong with that - it shoots down any scum arguement it happens. Its just good forsight on my part. I'm scumhunting and trying to figure out who/why someone would do that, and Pesco seems to be the one driving that line of thought.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Timeater »

edwop: before it happens*
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by Timeater »

Tim: You drive like a car without a steering wheel. There are obviously some players you don't like in this game (Bob, Roffman and me). If you genuinely have a case against someone, present the relevant facts. Just saying 'I think/say so' does not count as proof.
What is a FoS other than a cleverly disguised "I think so"? Can this vicious little reply be anymore scummy?

I never said I dont
you, I said you've said some scummy things and did some things I didnt like.

And really - when have you needed full genuine proof to lynch someone? Are you saying its impossible to make a case against you without full proof? Are you saying that gut feeling and intuition are irrelevant? You'll be hard-pressed to find cases in mafia of absolute proof. Proof is not the basis of accusation.

Vote: Pesco
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by Timeater »

@timeater: Your argument against peso is non-existent. Some concrete proof is needed to form the basis of accusation. Hence why if scum never give town an opening, they win. Personally, I think your just lashing out at everyone who says your actions are suspicious, which considering they were, should be everyone.
Pesco rubs me the wrong way and pings my scumdar, so he gets my vote - not much more to it than that. I dont really feel like being the convincer or town attack dog this game. I'm content to lay back and let iLord, Ramus or whoever do that in this one. I've really only got a problem with you and Pesco at the moment. Lashing out or focusing my efforts?

On a related note, decided whether or not your going to answer me on what a cook does? And no, i'm not going to let this go until i get a direct, concrete answer.
Why are you so intent on fishing for roles? You realize its a BAD idea to give scum ideas about who might have possible power roles and who might not have power roles? Get that through your skull.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by Timeater »

Then scum has to waste a night kill going through doctors/hiders/role blockers/trackers or have a confirmed town alive
You fool, thats exactly what WE DONT WANT.
As far as I can remember right now (without rereading), Tim hardly answers any of the questions put his way.

I asked why Tim had a grudge against Roffman: unanswered
KoC asked for some explanation just above: unanswered
Roffman's role fishing: refused to answer, at least some reason was given.

If you intuitively think I'm scum, then something must have triggered that reaction in your subconscious. We'd like to know what it is.
Lol, you're so condescending. I think that might have something to do with it. Listen, I really dont feel like heavily investing in every post in this game. I just dont want to play that way in this game. I'm currently playing a few other games where I am playing that role and I just dont want to put up with it here because a few people lack initiative. As for this apparent grudge claim you've invented, I have no grudge - just irritation and suspicion for him doing scummy things (eg "you're scum because you should be reading the thread" and "tell me your role bla bla role fishing". And if you actually read my recent posts, I address KoC directly and answer his post. You really arent helping yourself Pesco by making such a weak attack post. You'll have to do better than that.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by Timeater »

I already know what you're getting at, and the fact of the matter is I dont want to do it, scum already probably could infer enough of what is going on here to figure out what you're talking about. I dont want any townies to be nightkilled. Who's to say we dont have an SK or Jester or some other type of role that the town would benefit from if killed? Quit being so dense and realize that if I just came out and said what you wanted me to, that would make a bunch of other people targets. I will not debate this further with you. You are not helping the town.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Timeater »

I'm 80% sure Roffman isn't scum at this point.

@ Knight: What?

If you bothered reading any of the thread up to this point, you'll know Cyberbob personally attacked me a few times. Thats why I glad he's gone - because he was an asshole. That should also answer you, Tuber.

Your reasons for your vote on me are terribad to say the least:
Massive WIFOM, that's why.
Grow up already. WIFOM does not interdict logic and common sense.
This only confirms for me that you were trying to WIFOM on the Cyberbob NK to get anyone who attacked you for a needless pre-emptive defence lynched.
How were my points on the Cyberbob lynch not valid? Please, explain that.
It seems odd to me that his wording "not a part of the danger" matches pretty closely to the lynch message. Also - L-3 is a terrible point to claim at. L-1, yes. -3 is way too soon, and reads like panicky scum.
It was SO OBVIOUS I WAS ABOUT TO BE WAGONED. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WAITED BUT DOES IT REALLY MATTER AT THIS POINT?
Refusing to debate a point = scummy, indicative that scum has no way to counter a good argument. Claiming someone is "not helping the town" = typical scum-play to indict someone else for anti-townness with no real evidence.
You mean refusing to state what my role is? You either A: have no idea whats going between Roffman and I, or B: You do have an idea of whats going on between us and you want to exploit it.
Pesco's post you referred to here wasn't an attack post, it was asking for reasoning as to why you thought s/he was scum so intuitively when you had failed to answer many other peoples questions fully, including my own. Blatant misrep, attempting to make it look as if Pesco was jumping on a wagon to push for your lynch.

More Timeater votes plz. Kthnxbai.
Sure it was an attack post. When you question someone's motives and say I haven't answered questions when I clearly have, thats an attack post.

I'm not really sure what to think of KoC. Apart of me thinks he put these horrible reasons together out of arrogance to try for an easy townie lynch. I'm leaning towards him.

Unvote
for now.

@Pesco - as for me "finding Roffman suspicious before the game got started" I was just messing around. Its odd that this has turned into what it is so far.
You want to stick a vote this far into the game, people want to hear the reasons behind it. Here, you're just voting with no reasons given and further state that you don't feel like putting in any effort, let some other players do all the work.
Yes, thats right. I tire of playing alpha townie almost every other game I play.

Sekinj, your vote reeks of opportunism. Not only do you agree with KoC's ludicrous reasoning, you go on to say my play has been "damaging" without stating any incidences where this has been the case. Meta evidence against Sekinj: Not only is she a horrible player, she might be the town doctor and lynch herself out of hysteria:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=450
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Timeater »

I love how KoC completely ignores my points and goes for the throat with a personal attack also spewing all the WIFOMs and OMGUSs he can because he seems to think that that actually means something. People who continually quote the wiki and game abbreviations are the lazy ones. Think outside your little abbreviated box.

Sekinj - yes, you were asking for it. If it turns out you were actually scum in that game and there are some extinuating circumstances, I will gladly take back what I've implied about you.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Timeater »

Ok fine. I am a vanilla townie. Nothing in my role PM indicated I have a power. This is what Roffman has been getting at. We have different philosophies on how we should handle it, but I'm just going out and saying it now to clarify in the hope that it will be for the best. I was against this idea because it would give scum better chances at hitting townie power roles during the night. But I guess the upside is that it (hopefully) alliviates the paranoia revolving around Roffman and myself.
I don't get this statement. Are you saying that you want the scum to have a night kill? And I highly doubt there is a SK in this game because there was only one night kill (although it is possible something could have happened, it's very unlikely).
I was speaking directly to Roffman in an attempt to communicate that I dont want the scum to have a higher chance at targetting a townie power role. Hopefully this is clarification.
You seemed pretty serious with the "trap" that you set, it didn't seem like messing around to me.
I was refrencing the post about me being psychic and Roffman being scum.

Anyway, I dont like KoC and his attempt to exploit my post about thinking that a scummer wanted to frame me. I think that was a perfectly valid thing to say, and all he has said in response to that is WIFOM. Which is basically just avoiding the arguement.

I also want to hear from other players e.g reborn, ilord, more tuber.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Post by Timeater »

starting flame wars, lashing out at everyone, including insults in almost every reply to a case against him... What better distraction do scum need?
You are really making a mountain out of a molehill.
Becuase he himself said that he would be going full tilt after cyberbob today if CB hadn't been NK'd.
I was wrong about Bob, I dont claim to be infallible. I mistook Bob's hostility and arrogance as a scumtell, my bad.
idealy, yes. However, I think it's also important to limit distractions so that the town can win. If I can see a better case against someone else, or some scum makes a blunder, I will be more than happy to switch my vote to someone I am more sure is scum. Right now I have my vote on my top suspect.
What a horribly glib response. You're still basically saying you think I'm townie but I should be lynched anyways. Scumscumscum.

Vote: Sekinj

Will consider a KoC if he gets some votes and a momentum towards a lynch, but I'm quite happy going after Sekinj atm.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Timeater »

Nah, it's just "mDSM" a semi-random stream of letters to get me to the preview page, where I type up most of my posts.
ahhh thats a good idea I guess. I really wish these forums included the bold, italic, underline, quote, etc, in the quick reply box. lots of other forums do it.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Timeater »

Off-Topic (kinda):

I tried playing dwarf fortress, seems really really complicated D:

Its more of a sim/resource/strategy game than anything else, right?

/*
* Yup.
*/
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:59 pm

Post by Timeater »

I guess that you consider both Sekinj and KoC as scum, but why would you rather vote Sekinj over KoC?
Why do people keep asking redundant questions? They're both practically begging to be lynched. I dont really care which one we go after. KoC claiming I "misrepped" her, when he failed to read between the lines (or just ignore the intent behind Sekinj's post) - is not helping him. Also KoC trying to debase my scum targets by basically saying my thoughts and ideas dont count because they are OMGUS votes doesn't help. KoC's points are generally pretty weak and to me seem like cliche scum attempts I've seen before many a time.

iLord seems to agree with me about Sekinj, which is convient. Like I said, I'm fine with going after either one. I'm flexible and I'll do what the town wants *shrug*
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Timeater »

I seriously am getting tired of people following scumpinion. I'm town. I dont like how Roffman is basically selling me out when I bothered to go out and a limb and state my role and status as a vanilla and he's been more than willing to say I'm a "detriment" (without saying why or how) when I havent posted in a day or two. I'm just really losing faith in this group.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Timeater »

I'd also like to point out, that from the start, the his (Roffman's) whole thing of egging me on to state my role has been WIFOM. I took the wine. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I did. He claimed to be a cook, and when I said I was vanilla he said he was vanilla. It was all extremely convient. A few things I should have noticed about this is (and I think Pesco pointed out was) that just because we are both cooks does not make us have identical roles. Also, sort of guessing the mod here, but why would Claus add in identical roles in a minitheme? You think there is a enough variety in Dwarf Fortress (game is hugely complex) that we would not have repeating roles.

tl;dr - Roffman pulled a huge WIFOM on me and I took the bait.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Timeater »

Might as well go with the Roffman vote and see how this pans out.

Unvote
Vote Roffman
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Timeater »

Alright, which 'tard decided to pull an L-1 Hammer before roffman could claim?
Also:
Vote: Timeater
I now feel more secure than ever that Timeater's Cook claim was a safeclaim for scum.
W.T.F

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NINJA LYNCHED HIM OMGUS!

VOTE: KOC
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Timeater »

I feel Tim is also a valid lynch for today because his first post of the day is an OMGUS vote with no logic behind it whatsoever. Calling out soft-claims is fine, but they are not solid enough to be basing votes on.
KOC is a scummer with a doublevote and is the one who hammered Roffman before he could claim. Isn't that obvious? Whats more likely, a double voter or an invisible voter? Please people.

I just noticed Roffman's color, odd. Green usually indicates cult or survivor (or another third party role) while red is mafia, and blue is town...Maybe it was a proper lynch after all?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Timeater »

oh neat, Claus actually gave clarification? Thats cool. Anyway I'm really leaning towards KOC and Pesco atm, dont know about you guys.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Timeater »

Pesco pesco pesco. I dont really feel like writing an attack post or pbpa, but there is just something off about him. I could be misinterpreting him, and chalk up his "pot-shot" attitude to his style, but I dont think thats the case. He's a habitual fence sitter and I dont like how aggressive he's been just standing on the sidelines. Idk, reading between the lines in his posts indicates to me that he's gaming and hiding something.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Post by Timeater »

Of course I "still claim to be a cook" thats what my role is. Do you think I'm lying? I believe I stated I was "not apart of the danger" before anyone was lynched or NK'd. I was wrong about Roffman, he was just being a stupid shady townie, the indicators were there and he was asking to be lynched AND he was invisibly hammered or double voted off before he could muster up a defence. Also note that Roffman's horrible "im sure time is town but we should lynch him" statements. I'm legit, yo - I dont see how you are not getting that. Or how anyone is not getting that. *COUGH COUGH KOC*
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Timeater »

The mod never informs the town of LyLo in theme games, nub.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Timeater »

I'm for a massclaim
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Timeater »

I'm with anderson, I'm pretty sure Pesco and KOC are scum partners.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Timeater »

I cant really post alot right now but can WE PLEASE AVOID ANY HASTY LYNCHES OR QUICK BANDWAGONS I SWEAR TO GOD DO NOT DO IT. I'll post later tonight
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Timeater »

Governor?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by Timeater »

I dont like that suggestion Ramus. Sigh so many scummy posts the last few pages and no one seems to be picking up on whats going on. I'll make a comprehensive post tomorrow but geeze guys step back and think for a moment...
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:10 am

Post by Timeater »

hell no.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Timeater »

Hi all, sorry I kinda vanished on you. I've been hospitalized for the past two weeks. Food poisoning... blood transfusions and dialysis = not fun. go town!
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Timeater »

It was so frustrating reading this and seeing how easily you all were playing into Pesco's hands. If I was in the game I doubt he would have got away with what he did. After a re-read, I almost never stopped cringing until this bitter finale.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Timeater »

Timeater, I would really hope you take a lesson of humility out of this game, instead of your "man, I could have done better than the town". You were in the the townwagons of D1,2,3, for pretty poor reasons. Next game try not to take things so personally - not liking someone doesn't mean they are scum.
Sad thing is that its totally true. If I was around to put the time and attention needed into this game, Pesco would not have been able to gotten away with what he did.
Yeah, Timeater, no offence, but you were an absolute waste of a slot. I would rather have had Gimbo on a bad day, quite frankly.
Well fuck you too, asshole.

That being said, GG ^_^
watch for the eggshells

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”