cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:58 am

Post by cerebus3 »

vote: Lord Gurgi

Shameless vote hopping in the random voting stage?

obv scum.
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:08 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SleepyPanda wrote:Then why didn't it work for you, huh? HUH?!
Because he doesn't have opposable thumbs. Obv pro-wolf tell.

More votes on Lord plz

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:11 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

More votes on Lord plz
Bureaucrat.
See? Now he is calling people names.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:26 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

More votes on Lord plz
Bureaucrat.
See? Now he is calling people names.
[Witty Comeback]
[is pwned]

Boy do I feel stupid.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

also, it was page 1. How can you be erratic when you have less than 5 or 6 posts anyway?

(oh, look, I did it too.)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

M4yhem wrote:Also, you're not seriously suggesting that 'also' is a sign of nervousness? Because that's laughable. It isn't, not even slightly.

Besides
, I use also in probably 75% of my posts. It helps indicate when you have another point to bring up.

Also, you do realise that protown players can get nervous of being lynched as well, especially if they are newbies?

Also,
unvote, Vote:Wall-E
for poor logic.
Nice way to mix it up. :)

Vote count
(16 players alive = 9 to lynch before deadline)
(2) SleepyPanda – Wall-E, CoheedCambria09
(2) Porkens – SpyreX, Lord Gurgi
(2) Wall-E – SleepyPanda, M4yhem
(1) Lord Gurgi – cerebus3
(1) cerebus3 – Porkens
(1) CoheedCambria09 – donkeyz12212

Not voting:
ace1217, Battle Mage, Cass, Empking, farside22, Grimmy, Septia

Deadline:
Thursday 31 July 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:44 am

Post by cerebus3 »

If we are going to quick lynch, we should quick lynch wall-E instead,

unvote,vote:Wall-E

Quicklynching an active player that knows the plan is a bad idea. If he is scum, he has already taken care of it, if he is town, then we just lose a townie for no reason other than we have a *chance* of avoiding the NK.

And I see no reason to be suspicious of Panda right now.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:49 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SleepyPanda wrote:I'm still for lynching Wall-E but I don't think it's very realistic to get 7 people to switch votes quick enough and have this tactic work. I'll hang around and vote myself if people still decide to go that way.

Unvote;Vote: Wall-E
If everyone who is voting you votes Wall-E, then we have a quick lynch. And If people backtrack on voteing wall-e when their reasoning to vote you was such, then we have scum.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:03 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SleepyPanda wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I'm still for lynching Wall-E but I don't think it's very realistic to get 7 people to switch votes quick enough and have this tactic work. I'll hang around and vote myself if people still decide to go that way.

If everyone who is voting you votes Wall-E, then we have a quick lynch. And If people backtrack on voteing wall-e when their reasoning to vote you was such, then we have scum.
But the time it takes for all of those people to switch votes onto Wall-E, it could give scum enough time to place an NK.

At this moment, we have everyone we need to lynch me already.
lynching along those lines don't move us closer to catching scum at all. What we are doing is essentially voting no-lynch in order to choose who the scum NK, if you follow. No real chance of catching scum, so we just lose a townie with absolutely no info to go off of.

Put it this way. Say the plan works and the scum don't get a NK, how are we in a better position to win tomorrow than we are today?

Lynching fast is okey by me, be we gain nothing by lynching people we think are town.
BattleMage wrote:What makes you think that scum can submit a kill for the night which they cannot fulfill because they are DEAD? 0.o
So your saying that if the scum that submitted the kill is lynched the scum don't get a night kill? That doesn't make sense.
BattleMage wrote:What reason do you see to be suspicious of Panda?

BM
What? I said there
isn't
any reason to be suspicious.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

Oh, i guess i'm scum then! EVERYONE BANDWAGON BM!!!!! :D
I dont like this enforcement of the bandwagon.
HoS: Cerebus

I'm happy to bandwagon this guy if the majority prefers.

BM
You misunderstand me. I meant it would be scummy for someone to jump on the panda wagon for your reasoning and yet be apprehensive about voting the Wall-e wagon.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:22 am

Post by cerebus3 »

BM wrote:Incorrect. We have the random chance that the player we choose is scum. We gain info if they are town based on reactions. And we gain lots of information depending on what happens at night. It's how this game works. But the fact you KNOW that Panda and possibly Wall-E are town says alot! Very Happy
I think Panda is town. I really don't see scum acting the way he did, but that is hardly definitive. Thus, if I think he is town then *quick*-lynching him gains nothing, because we cant really scrutinize why people got on the wagon because everyone would just be "To avoid teh Nk!". At least, that is why everyone jumped on the panda wagon.

Where did I say I thought Wall-E was town? Now you are just misrepresenting me.
BM wrote:
We will have a pretty good idea that those who joined the wagon late are not scum, because they would have submitted the kill. Duh... Rolling Eyes
That actually makes sense.

Sorry, i meant Wall-E. Embarassed
Same question, names transposed. Razz
Because he was using crap logic to vote for panda. That was certainly more than the case against Panda now aint it?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:24 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
You misunderstand me. I meant it would be scummy for someone to jump on the panda wagon for your reasoning and yet be apprehensive about voting the Wall-e wagon.
Which is what i have done. Which means i am scummy. So you can either vote for me, or be proven to be a complete hypocrite.

Your call.

BM
Meh, I think it
is
inconsistant that you were willing to lynch Panda for no reason at all, but not Wall-E, but the fact that you are presenting cases on other players mitigates that somewhat.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
BM wrote:Incorrect. We have the random chance that the player we choose is scum. We gain info if they are town based on reactions. And we gain lots of information depending on what happens at night. It's how this game works. But the fact you KNOW that Panda and possibly Wall-E are town says alot! Very Happy
I think Panda is town. I really don't see scum acting the way he did, but that is hardly definitive. Thus, if I think he is town then *quick*-lynching him gains nothing, because we cant really scrutinize why people got on the wagon because everyone would just be "To avoid teh Nk!". At least, that is why everyone jumped on the panda wagon.

Where did I say I thought Wall-E was town? Now you are just misrepresenting me.
You said 'we have no real chance of catching scum', which by definition, implies that both Panda and Wall-E are town. Not that they 'are probably town'. That they ARE town.
I was talking about the panda wagon specifically. I think he is town, and if I think he is town, then OBVIOUSLY I don't think he will flip scum. Come on BM...

And I APPROVED of the WALL-E wagon, obviously I think there is a chance he can flip scum.
BM wrote:
Cerebus wrote:
BM wrote:
We will have a pretty good idea that those who joined the wagon late are not scum, because they would have submitted the kill. Duh... Rolling Eyes
That actually makes sense.

Because he was using crap logic to vote for panda. That was certainly more than the case against Panda now aint it?
I think the case on Donkey is better. What about you?

BM
I don't really get the case at all.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:58 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

BM
Which is what i have done. Which means i am scummy. So you can either vote for me, or be proven to be a complete hypocrite.

Your call.

BM
Meh, I think it
is
inconsistant that you were willing to lynch Panda for no reason at all, but not Wall-E, but the fact that you are presenting cases on other players mitigates that somewhat.
Yeh i think you are squirming right now because you dont want to be drawn against me. :D
The reason im less keen to lynch Wall-E is obvious. People have actually started acting scummy, and it's probably far too late to learn much from a quicklynch with so many people participating.

BM
Ya, and I think you are trying to rile me up into OMGUS-ing you. and ya it IS obvious, notice I didn't FOS you or anything?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 am

Post by cerebus3 »

BM wrote:This game moves quickly. I've never been suspicious of Mayhem really. SleepyPanda is off the cards. Wall E is most likely town too. Cerebus and Donkey are the two scumbags we must choose from today. What do you mean by 'more high profiled'?
The hipocracy of such a statement makes me LOL

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Sleepy panda scared me for a moment. I thought he actually hammered, then I saw he was already voting him.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Oh, and FOS: M4yhem, for asking to hammer before we even get a claim

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:But that's just the thing. You WEREN'T talking about the panda wagon specifically. If you had been, your comments would have made no sense, as your argument was that the policy as a whole would ALWAYS FAIL. Hence, by definition, you declared knowledge that at the very least, the two major bandwagons at the time (in a state of flux as i recall) were both leading towards mislynches. And with the 2 claims we have now, this view is confirmed. Hence my suspicion of you is even stronger.
Now you really are making shit up. I said that lynching panda would accomplish nothing because I thought he was town, and I was trying to convince PEOPLE TO WAGON WALL-E INSTEAD. Once again you are implying that I said I thought WALL-E was town, which I NEVER SAID OR IMPLIED. Panda had said that he was willing to lynch himself just to ensure a quick-lynch, but sense I thought he was town I thought that would acomplish nothing, so we should wagon someone else.
BM wrote:
Cerebus wrote: And I APPROVED of the WALL-E wagon, obviously I think there is a chance he can flip scum.
A chance? Lol.
Not buying it kiddo. You pretty much admitted that you knew he was town. Of course you arent going to advertise this, because you were trying to get him lynched. But the fact remains that you knew more than you were saying.
Where? You have been saying this all game but you havent shown where I said this.
BM wrote:
IT WAS A RANDOM F*KING VOTE!!!!!ONE!

What the hell did you expect??
Half of us voted Panda for nothing. At least Wall-E had some reasoning!
AND PANDA HAD DOME NOTHING SCUMMY WHATSOEVER!!! It is like Wall-e had 1 scummy point, and panda had 0. Obv Wall-E is the better wagon.
BM wrote:
Cerebus wrote:
I think the case on Donkey is better. What about you?

BM
I don't really get the case at all.
You should read my original quote of Donkey and subsequent comments and tell me what you think.

BM
It looks like you don't like you he said panda was a good sport and voted someone else saying he was less active. What a case!
BM wrote: Good spot Sherlock. I'm caught red-handed again! Yep i am trying to invoke a reaction from you. What unnerves me the most is how aware you are of how you look to others. Too scared to practice what you preach because you know it will gain you heat. Now THAT is scummy.
What the hell are you talking about BM? Too scared to OMGUS you? Why should I vote you, unless you are admitting that you ARE acting scummy?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Grimmy wrote:BM: While I DO see you case for Donkey and cerebus (derailing the quicklynch of panda by starting a supposed quick lynch of Wall E, which delayed the lynch long enough for it to be inneffective)

I also feel stronger about the Mayhem wagon, and I think that your case against the other two would gain more ground tomorrow, pending the night actions.

That said

Vote: M4yhem

Fos: Cerrebus and Donkey

Grimmy
thinks this wagon has buitl up more speed.
Do you think the wagon on panda shouldn't have been derailed? If me and donkey were scum why would we do that?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 am

Post by cerebus3 »

It looks like BM has started to turn his endless misrespresentations toward Cass now.

Gimmy is shamelessly buddying up to BM.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:It looks like BM has started to turn his
endless misrespresentations
toward
Cass
now.

It looks like Cerebus has recommenced his endless hypocrisy in the direction of Grimmy now.

Cerebus is shamelessly buddying up to Cass. And Donkey. And just about everyone who isn't suspicious of him.

BM
Whoo BM keep going! I know you can do it! Never give up in your quest to make everything I say scummy!

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:15 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:It looks like BM has started to turn his
endless misrespresentations
toward
Cass
now.

It looks like Cerebus has recommenced his endless hypocrisy in the direction of Grimmy now.

Cerebus is shamelessly buddying up to Cass. And Donkey. And just about everyone who isn't suspicious of him.

BM
Whoo BM keep going! I know you can do it! Never give up in your quest to make everything I say scummy!
Dude, relax. You're doing all the hard work for me! If i was scum and you were town, i'd be having an absolute field day in this game! :D

BM
Ya, because you have done such a great job showing how scummy I am to the rest of the town... oh wait... they aren't as stupid as you want them to be!

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:20 am

Post by cerebus3 »

are you an Suicide bomber BM?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Grimmy wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:BM: While I DO see you case for Donkey and cerebus (derailing the quicklynch of panda by starting a supposed quick lynch of Wall E, which delayed the lynch long enough for it to be inneffective)

I also feel stronger about the Mayhem wagon, and I think that your case against the other two would gain more ground tomorrow, pending the night actions.

That said

Vote: M4yhem

Fos: Cerrebus and Donkey

Grimmy
thinks this wagon has buitl up more speed.
Do you think the wagon on panda shouldn't have been derailed? If me and donkey were scum why would we do that?
The reason for the Pandawagon was to have a quick lynch to prevent scum from getting in their night actions. Panda went for it for that reason as well.
If you were going for a wagon for the same reason, then youwould have and should have voted for Panda in the time frame we were working with.

Do you think your one-post reason for wagoning Wall-E is reason enough to make a wagon? Because shifting the quick lynch to someone else defeated the purpose of the quick lynch.

So, In summary,
Was your Wagon on Wall-E because of a quick lynch attempt?
Or was is because his one post was scummy enough to justify his lynch?

Grimmy
enquiring grimms want to know
I thought that panda was town, and I didn't think lynching someone I thought was town was worth it. So I tried to move the wagon onto WALL-E, admittedly it was probably a vain effort, but I would have rathered not quick-lynch than lynch panda.

If I don't die, then
unvote,vote:Battle Mage
Because if he was lying about that then it is just too much.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:58 am

Post by cerebus3 »

You have without fail, twisted every single post I have made in this game to make me look scummy, then on top of that you flat out lie about being a day killer.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:02 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:You have without fail, twisted every single post I have made in this game to make me look scummy, then on top of that you flat out lie about being a day killer.
In what way would lying about being a daykiller scummy? I'm trying to help you here. Make some sense before you die to save some dignity :D

BM
No, that was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it the second I posted my explanation...

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:09 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:You have without fail, twisted every single post I have made in this game to make me look scummy, then on top of that you flat out lie about being a day killer.
In what way would lying about being a daykiller scummy? I'm trying to help you here. Make some sense before you die to save some dignity :D

BM
No, that was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it the second I posted my explanation...
I figured as much.
Retract Kill

BM
If you are serious about being a day killer, I really don't think you can just take it back, people are not allowed to take back hammering.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:13 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
I figured as much.
Retract Kill

BM
If you are serious about being a day killer, I really don't think you can just take it back, people are not allowed to take back hammering.
I dont see why not. I've seen it done before. :P
The fact i haven't taken my vote off you should tell you all you need to know. :P

BM
Whatever. Your case against me is still ridiculous.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:16 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I dont think so. No offence, but every post you make is SO concerned with how people see you, it's hard to see you as anything other than scummity scum scum.
How so? What part of my posts is self concience?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:18 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:Ok, now I'm confused.

You can retract your kill?

You were berating us when Wall-E claimed, but you basically do the same on your own will?
It's hardly a power role lol. It's a 1 shot kill i can use during the day, which quite possibly ends the day. If anything, the scum might wanna keep me around, assuming they dont think any of their members are in danger... :P

I guess we'll wait till Johoohno gets here. The tension is killing me.

Also, Cerebus, why is your vote still on me, if you admit it was wrong in the first place?

BM
Now why would the scum think that?

Why are you so worried about one vote on you? It's not like you are in any danger right now?

Vote count
(16 players alive = 9 to lynch before deadline)
(7) M4yhem – farside22, SpyreX, SleepyPanda, Wall-E, Cass, Empking, Grimmy
(3) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, CoheedCambria09, Lord Gurgi
(1) cerebus3 – Battle Mage
(1) Empking – M4yhem
(1) Battle Mage – cerebus3

Not voting:
ace1217, Porkens, Septia

Deadline:
Thursday 31 July 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

I dont think so. No offence, but every post you make is SO concerned with how people see you, it's hard to see you as anything other than scummity scum scum.
"it was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it as soon as i posted my explanation".

In other words, you eventually bridged the gap and had the balls to OMGUS me. Then when you thought about it, you realised that your logic was actually shite, and are now hoping that nobody else picks up on it, hence acting all forlorn. :P

BM
Right, because I couldn't possibly actually regret OMGUS-ing someone.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SleepyPanda wrote:I would believe being able to retract if it wasn't a nightless game. I don't buy it when you're saying you're allowed to retract due to the mod not being here in realtime to take note of it.

You basically revealed yourself without killing your most suspicious person, who you seem to think is still the most suspicious, for no reason. What did you gain from that bluff?
At this point I think he was seeing how far he had to go to get an OMGUS vote from me.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:26 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

"it was a pure and complete OMGUS vote. I regretted it as soon as i posted my explanation".

In other words, you eventually bridged the gap and had the balls to OMGUS me. Then when you thought about it, you realised that your logic was actually shite, and are now hoping that nobody else picks up on it, hence acting all forlorn. :P

BM
Right, because I couldn't possibly actually regret OMGUS-ing someone.
rofl! IF YOU REGRETTED VOTING FOR ME, WHY HAVE YOU NOT UNVOTED?

Dumbass... :roll:

BM
Ya, because you are in such danger of being lynched OH NOES! I didn't unvote because there was no point in unvoting. I will vote someone else when I decide that someone needs to die.

(And who says that I have no suspicion of you at all? You have proceeded to strawman every post I make.)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
M4yhem wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Dude, you could, ya know, help yourself by joining me in bandwagonning scum.

Ooi, as you seem to have alot of opinions, what do you think of me? scum or town?

BM
If I thought you'd found scum, I would, but your case on Donkey seems to be based on him repeating something I said which you think is scummy. Since I don't think calling someone a good sport is scummy, I don't think Donkey is scummy. (I would like to hear more from him though.)

As for Cerebus I still don't really understand what your case is based on there.

What do you think of my empking vote?

I really don't think you can retract your kill and even if you can, you shouldn't. Even if there's a doctor in the house, they'll most likely protect Wall-E so you are now number one choice for a nightkill. For that reason, I'd use your power while you can.
Please find me 1 recent Cerebus post that ISN'T scummy. lol
lol, I haven't made a scummy post yet, you just have tunneled on me completely.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 am

Post by cerebus3 »

You are so illogical dude. I dont even see much point talking to you. When the town is ready to hang you, i'll be waiting.
Whatever, just keep seeing what you want to see.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I dont think i was asking you. Rolling Eyes
Just saying that you are so convinced of my scummy-ness that no matter what post he points out, you will say it is scummy.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

You are so illogical dude. I dont even see much point talking to you. When the town is ready to hang you, i'll be waiting.
What i want to see is you dead. Can the fairy grant my wish now?

BM
At this point I would almost be willing to grant that wish, just so I can laugh at you and cement to the rest of the town that you are an idiot. But that would be like OMGUS to the extreme.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

What i want to see is you dead. Can the fairy grant my wish now?

BM
At this point I would almost be willing to grant that wish, just so I can laugh at you and cement to the rest of the town that you are an idiot. But that would be like OMGUS to the extreme.
You dont think thats a tad hypocritcal when you are voting for ME atm? roflmao! :lol:
only if I was actually trying to get you lynched. Which we have established I am not.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:51 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Ya, I am really pushing that bandwagon on you hard aint I?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:13 am

Post by cerebus3 »

mayhems at -1...

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Septia wrote:It's been hard to keep up, sorry mod. Can anyone give me a short, unbiased description of what has happened so far? Then I'll have time to catch up.
BM hates me.

M4hem was hammered by a replacement. We are now in twilight.

Panda is probably town.

Wall-E claimed tracker.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Oh, and coheed cambria seems to be voting me because BM claimed, even though BM has stated in thread the claim is bogus, and if the claim WAS true, I wouldn't be around to be voted.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

For being named after a movie by disney, Wall-E sure is hostile.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Wall-E are you familiar with the phrase OMGUS?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:11 am

Post by cerebus3 »

farside22 wrote:My vote is for this guy just for this quote alone.
CoheedCambria09 wrote:hey, so first off
unvote
, i must of missed the post about not quicklynching anymore.

Second I'm going to believe all four claims for the moment(panda=townie, Wall-E=tracker,BM=1shotkill, Mayhem=townie) if all those claims are true then its narrowed down our selection quiet a bit.

The whole exchange between Cerebus/Bm seemed like just background noise to me, with nothing significant going on. But since BM has claimed his role im going to
vote:Cerebus3
vote: CoheedCambria
I was going to write this, but saw farside did it already. He clearly wasn't thinking about the case on me when he voted.

vote:CoheedCambria

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

You know, I beginning to wonder if there is merit to the whole speculation that Wall-E would have to be a scum partner with BM.

BM seems to be doing everything in his power to make people believe Wall-E is dumb town, Wall-E just happens to target BM with his night action, then BM claims vanilla just to confirm Wall-E as town.

And something about Wall-E's BM vote strikes me as a not-so-subtle attempt at distancing. (trying to get a reaction my ass)

Anyone else see this?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

On top of that, BM objected to the Wall-E wagon from the very beginning.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Now that I read Wall-E's claim more carefully, I really find it hard to believe. The role PM's in previous games were pretty damn explicit.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

EBWOP:
unvote, vote: Wall-E

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

None of this really changes that you claimed tracker when you were completely ignorant of what a tracker is. The role PM's explain what roles do, and I find it hard to believe you didn't read the pm at all.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

vote:coheed

I need to reread, but until then, might as well go back to where I was before the Wall-E wagon.

By the way, SpyreX, why is is scummy that I didn't vote Wall-E when I was speculating about how a BM and Wall-E pairing would make sense? Does someone have to change their vote every time they think something is suspicious?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:I think, of the three, coheed has the highest chance of just not reading the game and stumbling in spewing scum all over.

Why is it scummy? You built a case but didn't follow it until you saw that others were going to. The "does anyone else see this" really doesn't ever do it for me.
Could say the same thing about you. You didn't vote until you saw that I had made my post.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Besides, I wasn't thinking about Wall-E's claim when I made that post. I was just speculating about how a BM and Wall-E pairing would make sense. When I realized that Wall-E had done something else scummy, I voted him.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:
Besides, I wasn't thinking about Wall-E's claim when I made that post. I was just speculating about how a BM and Wall-E pairing would make sense. When I realized that Wall-E had done something else scummy, I voted him.
You weren't thinking about Wall-E's claim when you accused him of being scumbuddies with BM? Their relationship in the game was built on that claim and the repercussions it had.

Did you believe Wall-E's claim? If so; why FoS him?
Did you think his claim was a lie? If so; why say now that you weren't thinking about it.
Did you forget that he had claimed? That can't be:
cerebus3 wrote:You know, I beginning to wonder if there is merit to the whole speculation that Wall-E would have to be a scum partner with BM.

BM seems to be doing everything in his power to make people believe Wall-E is dumb town, Wall-E just happens to target BM with his night action, then BM claims vanilla just to confirm Wall-E as town.

And something about Wall-E's BM vote strikes me as a not-so-subtle attempt at distancing. (trying to get a reaction my ass)
Forgive me if I'm missguided in jumping up your tube about this, but the claim was central to what we all thought about Wall-E and you are saying that it didn't factor into your logic. Can you please clarify?
No, when I was speculating about the pairing I wasn't thinking about the claim. BM objected to the Wall-E wagon, then later all but said he was obv town, Wall-E then targeted BM for no real reason, then BM claimed vanilla to try to confirm wall-E (which, ironically, he wasn't). That is a pretty strong connection that has nothing to do with how shady Wall-E's claim was.

Then I took a closer look at Wall-E's claim, and decided it was full of crap and voted him.

It did factor into my logic when I did vote for him, but I wasn't thinking about it when I made that post you quoted.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

I still need to do my re-read, when is the deadline?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Well, I reread day 1. One thing that sticks out out to me is that Cass votes M4yhem for bandwagoning, yet she was on every bandwagon that day.

Farside casts suspicion on M4yhem for just going along with the quick-lynch plan, yet she doesn't say anything about Cass even though she did the same thing.

Raider Hammers on his first post.

Coheed votes me for no reason other than he thinks BM claimed (which is scummy logic even if BM
had
claimed) and also seems to indicate that he believed M4yhem's claim of vanilla. Kinda odd that.

I will finish my re-read later.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Oh, and empking is scummy for voting M4yhem and indicating that he thinks its a good lynch even if M4yhem turns up town.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

I'm sorry, but since when does being on the same wagon as me exclude you from suspicon? Wall-E got his win condition and his role WRONG. How can you NOT lynch him for that?
hmm... How was his win condition wrong Lord Gurgi? It matches up to mine.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:
hmm... How was his win condition wrong Lord Gurgi? It matches up to mine.
Wait, what? What he said matches up with your win condition?
I want gurgi to respond before I explain further, but yes.

Vote count
(12 players alive = 7 to lynch before deadline)
(4) CoheedCambria09 – farside22, Grimmy, Septia, cerebus3
(3) Porkens – Lord Gurgi, raider8169, donkeyz12212
(2) raider8169 – SpyreX, Porkens
(1) donkeyz12212 – Cass
(1) Lord Gurgi – Jebus

Not voting:
CoheedCambria09

Deadline:
Tuesday 5 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Why is village so important?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

unvote, vote: Lord Gurgi

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord gurgi thought that Wall-E was making a general paraphrase of the town win con, when in fact he was not. He changed three words to their synonyms so as not to be modkilled, but otherwise it is WORD FOR WORD my win con.

2)His distinction between group and village is completely arbitrary, the only reason I can come up with is that Lord gurgi seems to think that village is the collective name for the town, when in fact it is not. It is a wolf pack.

I think we caught ourselves a live one! whoo hoo!

fos:
grimmy for divesting himself of all responsibility, and
fos:
Jebus for rationalizing the lynch of a townie

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 am

Post by cerebus3 »

So, you're saying that the word group in the first is ACTUALLY wolf pack.

Read again.
What?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 am

Post by cerebus3 »

nope. It says we are a wolf pack in mine

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Ya, all townies should read their win condition. It should say something about threats to the wolf pack.

The fact that Wall-E's post is so similar to mine says that even power roles should have the same wording.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:54 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:From the mod post 2:
Wolventon, the centre for werewolf activity in the realm.
The wolves have first taken control over the village
and then withheld it against a human strike team. Though there is something
with this town
, because killings and deaths have been reported around yet again, though there are, as of now, no details about the killings. However, the werewolves are once again prepared to
defend their acclaimed city
IT IS A VILLAGE. We are wolves, but this is our village.
Hehe, you are going off of the opening post, not your role PM. Besides, you are contradicted because it says city in one of your bolds. Is it a city or a village by your logic, or a town?

Vote count
(12 players alive = 7 to lynch before deadline)
(3) CoheedCambria09 – farside22, Grimmy, Septia
(3) Porkens – Lord Gurgi, raider8169, donkeyz12212
(2) Lord Gurgi – Jebus, cerebus3
(1) raider8169 – Porkens
(1) donkeyz12212 – Cass
(1) cerebus3 – SpyreX

Not voting:
CoheedCambria09

Deadline:
Tuesday 5 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:54 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Soft claimed? I hard claimed, I am willing to hard claim to catch scum right now.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 am

Post by cerebus3 »

No, I said I am not a power role, geese. I am a nilla townie, and I said that what Wall-E said indicates to me that even power roles have the exact same win condition written in their PM

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:03 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:I'm not quoting my PM, but my PM says the word village. Village.

It is a village. A village. The village that we got in the first game and held in the second.

And, if we're arguing whats closer to what... which is a better comparison:

Village & City or Village & Wolf Pack.

No, you didn't hard claim, you just said, like what happened before. "Hay I'm a power role."

Good lord we did this once and we're going to do it again
So you are saying where Wall-E's says group, your PM says village?

And my role PM refers to the WOLFPACK multiple times and says we are fighting agains threats to the WOLF PACK.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:And what I'm saying is that its not. I have no idea why you would have "wolf pack" instead of "village"

Unless you're trying to eliminate the wolves and assumed we're a pack, of course.
Seems like a really stupid gambit for a scum to pull, don't you think?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:40 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:Well, I think I see what's going on here, and I think it's retarted. Furthermore; is it really ok for us to be so specific about the exact words in our PMs? Aren't we obligated to paraphrase (use synonyms)? If so, how can we compare what yours says to what mine says, since we may both use different synonyms? I think it's a bad line of questioning to persue if, in fact, and as I interpret, we must paraphrase.

How about this: My win condition (paraphrased) states that:

after
each of the
adversaries
of
the
group of lunatic lycanthropes
are
destroyed
I
will be
victorious

I can see how Wall-E's paraphrase could be concidered a match to that or not.
The fact that I haven't been modkilled tells me what I have been doing is fine.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:46 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:Thats why I haven't said anything but the word village. Which, yes is the "group" business.

And yes, it DOES seem like a really stupid scum gambit, but the fact you voted for LG for the same thing confuses the hell out of me.
I see what you are saying, but only if not all townies have the same win condition written.

If all pro-town win conditions are written the same then what Lord gurgi said makes no sense going off of what I have written. I can only guess that either not all win conditions are written the exact same (which I said that Wall-E's claim indicates against)

As you have so elequently shown, there are lots of reasons for scum to think that village is the word that should be there, but it isn't there in my PM.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:47 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens, I think you can come out and say it. Does your win con use Wolf pack or village?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Do you guys want everyone to come out and say their win condition?
Yes, nothing is really lost by doing so (it wont hint at power roles as I have postulated) and then once it has been shown that SpreX has a different win condition then the rest of the town, we can move on.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

unvote, vote: CoheedCambria

Because I might not be back before lynch, and I like him as scum better than porkens right now, though I don't think either case is enough to support a legitimate lynch right now.

I still think gurgi is scum, and I will push this without hesitation tomorrow, but I need sleep now.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

cerebus3 wrote:
unvote, vote: CoheedCambria

Because I might not be back before
deadline
, and I like him as scum better than porkens right now, though I don't think either case is enough to support a legitimate lynch right now.

I still think gurgi is scum, and I will push this without hesitation tomorrow, but I need sleep now.
fixed.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Well, it seems that we don't all have the same win cons, (unless, as cass said, the scums just outed their entire group) so I guess I will drop it for now.

vote: raider

His arguments with SpyreX yesterday struck me as a chainsaw defense (he defended himself by making a case on SpyreX), and he was literally throwing everything at him, calling him a lurker, and yet leading the town at the same time. His arguments made no sense and they really look like he was just trying to deflect.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(2) donkeyz12212 – farside22, SpyreX
(1) farside22 – Cass
(1) raider8169 – cerebus3

Not voting:
donkeyz12212, Jebus, Lord Gurgi, Porkens, raider8169, Septia

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I don't think there is really a big reason
not
to claim right now, but I don't see it really affecting who we are going to lynch today.

I am fine with a mass claim.

I have already claimed.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 am

Post by cerebus3 »

my list to claim:
Raider
Jebus (I am getting scum vibes from him)
Donkeyz
Lord Gurgi
Septia
Cass
Porkens
Farside22

Neither me nor SpyreX need to claim

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Jebus wrote:An omgus in my eyes doesn't mean an auto-vote, it means that I wouldn't mind if you were dead, scum or not.
Yea.... this post isn't scummy AT ALL.

By the way, how is he coming across as a troll?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I'm ready to claim, and in favor of it, because my role is making me think something is fishy.

I am never willing to call anyone confirmed. But I would like some input from Porkens.

If I could move myself up the list for claiming, that would be appreciated. Further, since Porkens is so favorably looked upon, shouldn't he make the list?
1) why do you want to claim first? scummiest players should always claim first because scum should have as little as possible to claim on.

2) Porkens is on my list.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:I think we missed somethin here. :) I am for the claim, but if we do it, EVERYONE should claim. If we're going to get information, we better get it from everyone.

As for the list order, we can figure that out.
I agree. An incomplete mass claim would be useless to what we are trying to do.

Do you like my list?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Donkeyz, why do you keep refusing to actually make a case on the people you are suspicious of?
What is the point of claiming. I don't understand that at all?
To narrow the range of suspects/ catch false claims/ give the town more information.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:
Cult?
Jebus wrote: Just a thought, that it doesn't seem anyone's noticed yet... Black back clan = cult/second mafia?
I strongly suspect that there is something like this going on. There’s some other evidence of more than one nightkilling group;
Night Kills wrote:The morning did however bring ill news, since SleepyPanda was found
mauled
up on his hill. Things were starting to look grim.
The next morning they all came down, except Battle Mage who was found
mauled
All too happy they came town to the village square, only to find Grimmy
missing
. He was later found
dead
There are not two different maifa groups, note that there has only been one kill per night.

The other werewolf clan is clearly the primary mafia group, as evidenced by the fact that coheeds role says mafia explicitly. Also, the mauled MO supports this.

The whole cult thing came out of nowhere though... O_o. A cult would not explain the inconsistency in the kill MO's though, because cults usually can't kill.

Jumping to the conclusion that there has to be more than one scum group is interesting though...

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

remember occams razor porkens. The simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

A conspiracy theory with a scum group that can NK but choosing to not NK two nights in a row and then spontaneously choose to NK night 3 is too crazy until we have actual proof that there are two scum groups.

I want to finish the mass claim before I say what I think the NK indicates to me.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:Remember Schrodinger's Cult Cerebus3. The Cult both exists and does not until we see the roles.
lol

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Jebus and Donkeyz should claim now.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX, you really should have waited until the claiming was done, you essentially told Cass and Jebus what was safe to claim if they are scum. I think you are also jumping to conclusions that donkeyz was bread crumbing cop.

Porkens: Not necessarily. One of the she-wolves would have already lost their cub, so there is a 50% chance that we lose two townies if the scum kill one of them (assuming that both claims are true)

I am going to wait until we finish with the mass claim before I do my analysis.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:57 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Jebus, what did you do last night?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 am

Post by cerebus3 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:
unvote : Lord Gurgi

I am not sure that Lord Gurgi is scum Spyrex. But given the information Ihave, i have a narrow list of who I see as cleared.

I see Cass is cleared.

I see Raider cleared

I tracked Cerebus N2 so nothing happened there.

So I'm just going based off of who I cleared from my perspective.

And the reason I am being obtuse is that I don't want to claim anything because in my role it says if I claim a certain role = consequences for town. I dont even know if the mod would even say I claimed now lol.
You said you tracked me N1. Your story keeps changing.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 am

Post by cerebus3 »

OK, so the claims are:

Cerebus: Vanilla
SpyreX: She-wolf
Raider: Alpha protector
Lord gurgi: She-wolf
porkens: Vanilla
Farside: Sniffer
Septia: Princess
donkeyz: JOAT
Jebus: JOAT
Cass: Cub-mason

Farside has investigated me and lord gurgi. We both checked out

donkeyz: tracked me and investigated Cass. He can confirm that cass is a mason.

Jebus: missed every night action (even though he was here yesterday)

Cass's claim looks believable, a mason group each with a she-wolf makes sense. For now this makes Lord gurgi, SpyreX, and Cass look town. I think it is safe to say that if one of lord gurgi and SpyreX is lying, both are lying, because it wouldn't make sense for only one cub to have a parent.

Cass, did your PM say anything about your parents?

I was expecting to see a protection role claimed. The fact that the mauled MO vanished made me think that the NK was stopped, but nobody has claimed a protection role. Assuming that the mafia did not miss their NK, either their MO changed for some reason or donkeyz is telling the truth about being bullet proof. While it is possible that the scum did forget to submit a NK, it is not likely as there are multiple scums, and the day went right up to deadline.

Donkeyz, do you know when your bullet proof is lost?

I was also expecting to see a vig, and was surprised when Jebus claimed a vig ability, yet said he didn't use it. Gimmy's death struck me as a vig kill because he wasn't acting particularly pro-town and was lurking.

Farside's claim is the biggest evidence (to me) of their being multiple scum groups. Against a werewolf mafia, her investigation ability is useless, so unless she is a total red herring, there are probably humans present.

Septia's claim is dubious to say the least. The role does not really fit in the mechanic of the game and is a really big nerf to the town. I don't think I believe it.

Jebus's claim is odd. He blames Empking for never sending in a night action, but he was here yesterday, so he should have done it himself.

If raider is scum, then donkeyz and Jebus's claims become much more dubious.

I will think about this some more later.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 am

Post by cerebus3 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:My bulletproof is lost when mafia makes their first attempt to kill me. So it'll take 2 nights to kill me essentially.

Basically I have a second life.

Which at this point makes me wary about Raider's claim since he says he is a protector but since I have protection already for one night, why is there a need for a protector you know?

Oh well.
My question is are you told when you Bullet proof is used up?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:22 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Hmm, this makes me wonder, What are people picks for a whole scum group?

Cass is confirmed.

In order for Spyrex or Gurgi to be scum, the other would have to be
(possible scum group of Coheed, spyrex, and gurgi? Anyone want to look and see if that is feasible based on interactions?)

A scum group of donkeyz, raider, and coheed?

Septia can be a part of both of these.

If you think someone is scum, who would it make sense for them to be in a scum group with?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Cerebus, why do you wholly omit Porkens, you also Cass.
Nobody counter-claimed cass. It is safe to assume she really is Gimmy's mason buddy.

Porkens doesn't make sense as a scum buddy to coheed.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:50 am

Post by cerebus3 »

unvote, vote: septia

I think he is the lynch for today.

this will give raider chance to confirm (or at least link himself to) donkeyz, and give jebus a chance to prove his claim.

This also avoids us losing if septia is telling the truth and there is a 3 person scum group remaining.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Because I can't see your role working with this setup, and it is the most suspicious claim that is not confirmable.

We can deduce whether Jebus or donkeyZ are telling the truth (One of them is scum I am sure) tonight.

actually,

unvote

If jebus is scum, then that means that donkeyz and raider are probably telling the truth. that leaves, if there is one scum group, septia, spyreX, and lord gurgi as possible scum. since I don't there is a 5 person scum group and I don't think either SpyreX and Lord gurgi being scum without the other one bieng scum, I don't see septia being paired with jeebus. This leads me to conclude that if there is one scum group and jebus is scum that SpyreX and Lord Gurgi are his scum buddies.

Is there any problem with that deduction?

Now, I would like a specific claim from Jebus with his role name, because that may play a part. AS IT SITS, it is much more likely for these two players to have different alignments - they are either scum or town, together. I say only much more likely because, of the claim order(Donkey seeing what Raider claimed, jumping on Alpha Wolf), it is possible that Donkey is scum and Raider is not - however, the inverse I think is highly unlikely (Raider would have had to know there was an Alpha wolf prior to the claim).
Unless Jebus does out and claim Alpha, then that leaves donkeyz as uncountered as the Alpha, which means if he isn't the alpha, then raider is making it up.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Don't bother donkeyz

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Does the she-wolf role say you have only one cub? It just seems like a role claim a scum could jump on once it is known 2 cubs are out there. What also stands out to me is that we have 2 Vanilla's. Everyone else's role has a flavor to it. Why wouldn't theirs even if it is just something like a she-wolf or maybe even the father? It seems everyone has some information that could be helpful but 2 people? I may have an expendable role and the information I can give is low but its something and in the end I can cause some good. I am not saying this is a scum tell or anything but Im just unsure about it.
Sleepy and M4yhem were both townies.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

looks like it.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

porkens voted you after the last vote count. Did anyone unvote?

Septia, normally you can't take back a hamma.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

are you including porkens vote septia?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

NM, didn't notice that one of those votes was a self vote that he moved.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

OK, well I plan to vote donkeyz once Jebus checks in unless Jebus does something really stupid.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:56 am

Post by cerebus3 »

That plan is really easy to derail with no protection role.

if farside dies, there is no one to back up donkeyz claim of who she targeted.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Sigh Cass, do YOU have any bread crumbing evidence? Yeah, not having it makes no difference. Also, your entire prediction earlier is buckets of WIFOM, and by saying it all you're doing is helping scum.

Yes, I DO have evidence, the guy keeps getting new powers. "I'm a JOAT, oh by the way I'm bulletproof, oh by the way I can roleblock, oh by the way there are penalties when I claim, oh by the way I'm alpha wolf, oh by the way I dunno where the penalties have gone."

Where are these mythical penalties donkey? And why is there only a penalty when you specifically claim it, not when you obviously go around it to say what you are?

Cass, I can't point out where your logic goes wrong, because there isn't any to begin with, you accuse us of being scum because you don't buy our claim, and yet on the next page you accuse me of lying because SpyreX was bread crumbing and I wasn't. That's a blatant conflict.

Consider this from the mod's perspective, do you tell the masons that there are two other town roles? Why not after all, the only downside is the possibility of
4 connected, confirmed, pro-town roles.
Can you come up with a single feasible reason that you would be told of the existence of the She-wolf(s)?
That is good evidence that your roles are over the top actually. one mason claims, the other mason confirms, the two she-wolfs know that they are telling the truth and confirm THEM, and then we have 4 confirmed townies.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I am fine with a donkeyz lynch. I think I speculated earlier that if donkeyz is town then SpyreX, Lord gurgi, and Jebus have to be scum.

vote donkeyz

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 am

Post by cerebus3 »

EBWOP:
vote: donkeyz

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 am

Post by cerebus3 »

The plan has no merit. Farside would just die tonight, and even if you tell the truth about who farside investigated, you don't know her result.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:29 am

Post by cerebus3 »

farside22 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:She said I was not human. And that logic is easily derailed by any number of factors, including you being non-human scum.
Jerbus says he has the same ability as Donkey right. Well then Donkey should track Jerbus, Jerbus (who claimed he hasn't used his ability) should watch me and I will investigate x player.
All we need is Jerbus to confirm all this.
Then the scum kills Jebus? It also doesn't confirm donkeyz because he knows who Jebus will target.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(5) donkeyz12212 –SpyreX, Jebus, Lord Gurgi, Porkens, cerebus3
(2) Jebus – donkeyz12212, Cass
(1) raider8169 – farside22

Not voting:
raider8169, Septia

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:31 am

Post by cerebus3 »

And it doesn't put any responsibility on Jebus. If he is scum, then he just doesn't kill you and then says nothing happened

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:39 am

Post by cerebus3 »

cerebus3 wrote:
And it doesn't put any responsibility on Jebus. If he is scum, then he just doesn't kill you and then says nothing happened
scratch that. But the only person this plan can confirm is Jeebus, and that is only if donkeyz is town, and I really don't think they share alignments.

If donkeyz is town, then I believe Jebus is lieing and he couldn't watch farside, donkeyz confirms so and we lynch Jebus.

If donkeyz is scum, then I believe Jebus is probably telling the truth, but donkeyz would probably lie and say Jebus didn't target anyone, and we lynch Jebus.

See the problem with the plan? It hinges on donkeyz alignment anyway.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:46 am

Post by cerebus3 »

If jebus is town, then donkeyz is scum porkens, and visa-versa.

Cass flipping town does NOT confirm SpyreX and gurgi. We have gone over this.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:51 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
donkeyz12212 wrote:I don't understand Porkens?

I distinctly indicated that Cass was a Mason before anyone else said anything?
You said that after there were no other candidates for Mason, we had a dead mason, and an unclaimed player. It's not hard to put that together.
Jebus had not claimed yet actually.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:53 am

Post by cerebus3 »

unvote
for now.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 am

Post by cerebus3 »

post 764: donkeyz says cass is mason.

post 772: Jebus claims wolven hero.

If donkeyz is scum, then he would have to be Jebus's scum buddy, cass's scum buddy, really lucky, or had picked up on a bread crumb.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:19 am

Post by cerebus3 »

O_o. I coulda sworn that joohono posted a vote count.

Mod note:
I did, but I wasn't fast enough (I want them on top of each page) so I deleted it. This game is truly swift :)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:21 am

Post by cerebus3 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:uhhh....

1. I just repeated it once?

2. I'm still a bit iffy on this one as this is the first game where I have this ability but I think watching means if someone uses an ability on someone, I can see who visits that person?

While tracking is if I follow someone, I can see who they go to ?

Like Farside - if he investigates Spyrex, I can know he visited Spyrex if I used track on him?

And if I used watch on spyrex, I know that farside visited him?

It's all a bit confusing to me.
That is correct.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Why not septia?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

raider8169 wrote:Though Septia has an odd role and that is one I have been confused about how it fits and that is the one I havent like for a while now I am still not ready to vote Septia yet. I would like to hear from him first.
Here is your connection porkens.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Jebus wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm checking Jebus (i just saying) I want Donkey to track Jebus and if Jebus is telling the truth about JOAT I want her to watch me to see if anyone kills me.
I have a track, not a watch, so according to donkeyz, I wouldn't see who killed you, only where you went. None of my abilities can allow me to see who killed you.

Again, I have:
3 vig kills
1 track
1 rolecop
2 nexus
You had 2 vig kills earlier...

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

post 844
I wrote: If jebus is scum, then that means that donkeyz and raider are probably telling the truth. that leaves, if there is one scum group, septia, spyreX, and lord gurgi as possible scum. since I don't there is a 5 person scum group and I don't think either SpyreX and Lord gurgi being scum without the other one bieng scum, I don't see septia being paired with jeebus. This leads me to conclude that if there is one scum group and jebus is scum that SpyreX and Lord Gurgi are his scum buddies.
If donkeyz is town, I think Jebus is scum without a doubt.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Ok, deadline is looming. We really need to reach a consensus. I think septia is the correct lynch. The role does not make sense, and he looks pretty scummy. I think giving Jebus and donkeyz a chance to confirm themselves is the best move.

vote: septia

Jebus, what do you think about donkeyz by the way? I don't remember you ever saying anything about it.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:29 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Notice that jeebus says he can do more than one thing a night.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:18 am

Post by cerebus3 »

@jebus: Have you ever played as a JOAT-type role before?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:05 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Also we dont know if the alpha BP vest has been used. As there have only been one kill each night it could mean something as they have been hitting bullet proof vest or they may have missed a night action, who knows your plan does not take that into consideration which I find to make it a bad plan.
This is why I asked donkey earlier if he knows when his bullet proof is lost. I don't think he answered though.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Your septia, if town, scenario will occur if we lynch him or not SpyreX. The scum will just NK him for free.

The best thing to do is judge whether or not you think it is a false claim. worrieing about what might happen if he is town wont work

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I guess I can get on the Jebus wagon.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:Following my MYLO paranoia:

Town: Pork, Spy, Gurgi, Cass, Raider, Donkey, Sept.

Maf: Farside, Jebus Cerb

That's who it has to be for it to be 50% chance of mylo today.
Why not spyreX and gurgi?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:58 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

That list is assuming the she-wolves/cubs are all true claims and town.
and raider/donkeyz?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:If Septia is telling the truth, and we lynch him, we will lose.
how does us lynching septia change the scenario from us NOT lynching him? Same number of people die.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:03 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
Porkens wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:

That list is assuming the she-wolves/cubs are all true claims and town.
and raider/donkeyz?
Ahem; IF Raider is a misslynch, AND the she-wolf claims are true and town, THEN there is a 50% chance that maf will kill the Cass's wolfmother (IFF they kill gurgi or spy.)
ok. Just wanted to point out that another possible scum group is {donkeyz, raider, me/you/farside}

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:

Let me make this more obvious:
If Septia is telling the truth, and we lynch him, we will lose.
OK let me make this more obvious: THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LYNCHING HIM AND NOT LYNCHING HIM IF HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH, THE SAME NUMBER OF TOWNIES WILL DIE IF WE MISLYNCH.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
how does us lynching septia change the scenario from us NOT lynching him? Same number of people die.
Are you serious?
If septia is telling the truth:

Town Lynches Septia (-1 town)
Maf killls Spy (-1 town)
Maf kills Gurgi (-1 town)
With no mother, Cass dies (-1 town)

If we hang anyone else (even a misslynch)

We hang X townie (-1 town)
Maf kills Sept (-1 town)
Maf kills Gurgi or Spy (-1 or -2 IFF they hit the right she-wolf)

I
Hmm... I didn't think about that. You have proven me wrong. touche.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:13 am

Post by cerebus3 »

unvote,vote:Jebus

I still think septia is scum, but whatever.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

He posted a defense that essentially amounted to a "no fair" defense waaaay back on page 34 when I first suggested it.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Did scum forget to send in their NK or is donkeyz confirmed now?

I shall vote Septia after everyone checks in.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:I don't think Donkey (or Raider) is confirmed since Jebus was an SK and we haven't seen a maf power role yet.

Farside, to me, is clear now, but her check on Cereb isn't reliable.

Anyone feeling those "consequences" yet?
I meant about his bullet proof.

Other than scum missing their NK, can you come up with a reason there was no kill?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:The only other scenarios, assuming everyone is telling the truth about their roles:

1.) They went after Jebus
2.) They hit Donkey, but it absorbed his BP (and didn't kill Raider)
number 1 actually makes sense if the scum did not send in a conditional for their NK. He did claim JOAT and was not apart of the major scum group.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Septia wrote:I'm lynched now, and we have a double night. And what happens if there are more anti-werewolves than we expected? I'm guessing you guys will regret lynching me very much.

I really don't understand the reasoning behind lnching me.
a 4 person scum group, an SK, two pairs of one way lovers, AND a princess? sounds really balanced against the town...

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Do i trust you two...?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

meh.
vote, septia

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

You are not hammered until you vote yourself. It is the most pro-town thing to do right now, really.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:Seriously. NO ONE else is on from our game (unless its in the 5 hidden llike Cerebus. :P)

So, if maf gets actions, it is one of us.
If the scum get their NK and septia is town, you and Gurgi are my picks as scum (that is, if you are still alive)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Septia wrote:I'd rather let the mafia kill you guys if I'm getting lynched like this tbh.

Have fun with a double NK.
Wow, deliberately giving the scum a chance to send in their NK? that sure is pro-town.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Hmm, I just noticed that I parsed my vote badly.

vote: Septia
just in case.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:Lets see if we can get to 50 pages of telling Septia that its in the towns best interest. UNLESS WE ALL 4 ARE SKUMZ OHH NOES
Lets try to get then all simul-posted too.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:I agree with you Septia, but you know if your town and the town wins...YOU win right? I will nominate you MVP if you hammer yourself and you are town.
This.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:Septia for MVP!

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:...Can maf call in the kill order for someone else on their team?
Not too big a deal if so. We still got scum in that case.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

mod:
if scum is lynched, does the NK they send in get carried out by a different member of the mafia, or does it not get carried out at all?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

I could see raider being some role that hunts for the alpha rather than being an alpha protector.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:If there is no kill tonight;

Raider being fake would mean that town had: 2 sniffers and 1 JoaT, am I forgetting someone? That number of power roles seams likely.

Depending on what Sept. comes up if he was maf; a maf rolecop wouldn't seem extraordinary (esp. since Jebus was JoaT SK), so yeah I think Raider would be a good bet.
2 sniffers? who was the second?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Wall-E was a tracker, not a sniffer.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

If you mean any non-town role, then you have the she-wolves and the mason cubs as well. There were only 4 townies in this game anyway (if you are not scum =p)

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Septia wrote:Oh, by the way I was really the Jester. Thanks guys. :)
Is the game over then? If so, why did you not just hammer yourself when you got 4 votes on yourself? Dramatic effect?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Septia is probably power if scum.

Cass might be a scum mason.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

sooo... if there is no NK..... do we try to quicklynch raider as well?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Traitor? O_o

I can totally see two scum still being left after that revelation.

vote:raider
can we get another kill in?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Oh, well. Any townies that check in should instantly vote for raider.

(raider, if you are town that includes you)

I was going to go to bed 2 hours ago. Stay vigilant ye mighty warriors!

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:wow, i was WAY off this game. Sorry guys. In a way, i'm glad i misunderstood my pm. Otherwise a townie would've hung for sure.
0.o

BM
:lol:

Raider, you probably would have been better suited killing someone active like spyrex. I wouldn't worry about connections (aside from out and out contradictions) because most of that is WIFOM anyway. Grimmy would have been good for the scum to leave alive, because he was a lurker in a game with short deadlines.

porkens was right when he said that this game seems a little balance against the scum. I think one more goon would have been a more balanced game.

Septia is the town MVP! Seriously, him giving in to the towns pressure broke the game in half for the town. The best thing he could have done is stood up and walked away from the keyboard.

Anything else I am missing?

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 am

Post by cerebus3 »

oh ya, pre /in for the next one please. This was a lot of fun.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:38 am

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:Yea, killing Grimmy (and him being the cub) is what really tipped it for me to push for the massclaim which, of course, led to victory.

I do like how massclaim day it was either Raider or Jebus - win/win for us. :)
Donkeyz was almost hammered though, and when he flipped town a lot of people would believe that raider was town.

TBH, if jebus had straight out counter-claimed alpha, I probably would have believed him over donkeyz. (though then donkeyz would flip town and then jebus would have been hanged the next day.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”