Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:In that case, why wont you hop aboard the Cerebus-Donkey train? :P

BM
But I prefer my shiny new M4yhem wagon.
is there a case, other than the fact he is active and does what he is told?

BM

Vote count
(16 players alive = 9 to lynch before deadline)
(6) M4yhem – farside22, SpyreX, SleepyPanda, Wall-E, Cass, Empking
(4) Wall-E – donkeyz12212, cerebus3, CoheedCambria09, Lord Gurgi
(1) cerebus3 – Battle Mage

Not voting:
ace1217, Grimmy, M4yhem, Porkens, Septia

Deadline:
Thursday 31 July 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:39 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Battle Mage wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:In that case, why wont you hop aboard the Cerebus-Donkey train? :P

BM
But I prefer my shiny new M4yhem wagon.
is there a case, other than the fact he is active and does what he is told?

BM
Page 7, post 151.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:43 am

Post by Cass »

What Sleepy said. Plus his defense made me feel worse about him, not better.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:What Sleepy said. Plus his defense made me feel worse about him, not better.
I'm still awaiting your comments on the Donkey and Cerebus cases. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 am

Post by Cass »

@BM: I reread Donkey and Ceberus and your cases on them.

I get a null-read on Donkey, certainly not enough to lynch him with a much scummier M4yhem right here.

I actually think Ceberus is town and you're tunnelvisioning on him for some reason. From rereading his posts, he seems helpful and pro-town. In the fight between the two of you, sad to say, you come off as the scummier player. Although your behaviour is more consistent with aggresive townie. I currently see no need for FoSes - let alone votes - among the three of you.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

why do you think Donkey repeated the exact words M4yhem said in order to validate his unvote?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:43 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

What does the phrase parroting mean to you? I don't think anyone else is looking into it as much as you are. If this game wasn't nightless, then maybe I'd find it suspicious as it could be used as a secret code, but seeing as how scum can talk during day, it's moot here.

What do you think about M4yhem's case?

p.s. Battle Mage has been a good sport. SWARM SWARM SWARM.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:46 am

Post by Cass »

Maybe he agreed with him? Maybe they're both scum? Who knows - I need more on Donkey before I can judge. Lynching M4yhem might also help with answering that question, don't you think?

Look, I'm not arguing that Donkey is town, he just hasn't posted enough for me to get a read on him. If that continues to be the case, he'll definitely rise on my scum-list. I much dislike lurkers.

Now, BM, how do you feel about the case on M4yhem and about the way he defended himself?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SleepyPanda wrote:What does the phrase parroting mean to you? I don't think anyone else is looking into it as much as you are. If this game wasn't nightless, then maybe I'd find it suspicious as it could be used as a secret code, but seeing as how scum can talk during day, it's moot here.

What do you think about M4yhem's case?

p.s. Battle Mage has been a good sport. SWARM SWARM SWARM.
I consider 'parroting' to be scummy. Why would a townie copy a phrase from somebody word for word? for scum the motive is obvious.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:Maybe he agreed with him? Maybe they're both scum? Who knows - I need more on Donkey before I can judge. Lynching M4yhem might also help with answering that question, don't you think?
But the phrase DOESNT MAKE SENSE. Unless they knew that Pandakins was town! This is the one slightly dubious thing Mayhem has done, but you guys cant acknowledge that Donkey was as guilty, if not moreso. Thats why i dont hold alot of respect for the case atm.
Cass wrote: Look, I'm not arguing that Donkey is town, he just hasn't posted enough for me to get a read on him. If that continues to be the case, he'll definitely rise on my scum-list. I much dislike lurkers.
So you're willing to lynch him for lurking but not legitimately scummy play? Smooth. Yah, i'm not liking you much atm... lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 am

Post by Cass »

I'm willing to lynch him for lurking if he does it consistently. Meaning, not today, perhaps not tomorrow either. But if someone keeps lurking for days on end, I count it as scummy behaviour. For the rest:
- I don't call one scummy phrase a case,
- I see several scummy things in M4yhems posts (not even counting 'the phrase'),
- so I'm afraid we'll just have to disagree on this one.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:I'm willing to lynch him for lurking if he does it consistently. Meaning, not today, perhaps not tomorrow either. But if someone keeps lurking for days on end, I count it as scummy behaviour. For the rest:
Neither did i. But lets face it, you've bandwagonned on much less. :P

Cass wrote:- I see several scummy things in M4yhems posts (not even counting 'the phrase'),

I guess i'll just wait a few days and come back when half the town is dead then? :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Cass »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cass wrote:I'm willing to lynch him for lurking if he does it consistently. Meaning, not today, perhaps not tomorrow either. But if someone keeps lurking for days on end, I count it as scummy behaviour. For the rest:
Excuse me? I bandwagoned twice: first because I agreed with the quicklynch plan. Second to make Wall-E claim. I don't call that 'much less'. Less evidence, surely, but much bigger reasons.
Cass wrote:- I see several scummy things in M4yhems posts (not even counting 'the phrase'),

I guess i'll just wait a few days and come back when half the town is dead then? :roll:

BM
*sigh* That is not at all what I'm saying. I will keep voting who I think is scummiest. And so should you. As soon as something happens that convinces me Donkey (or whoever) is scum, I'll vote them instead - and consistent lurking is only one of many things that could convince me. Can we stop this pointless discussion now?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Cass wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Excuse me? I bandwagoned twice: first because I agreed with the quicklynch plan. Second to make Wall-E claim. I don't call that 'much less'. Less evidence, surely, but much bigger reasons.
Your post 188 says otherwise. Getting a full claim was a shite idea. You've wagonned 2 townies, neither of whom you found scummy. What does that say about you?

BM
*sigh* That is not at all what I'm saying. I will keep voting who I think is scummiest. And so should you. As soon as something happens that convinces me Donkey (or whoever) is scum, I'll vote them instead - and consistent lurking is only one of many things that could convince me. Can we stop this pointless discussion now?
Oh thats great. So when i think someone is scum, in order to get them lynched, i have to somehow
persuade them to lurk
? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:23 am

Post by Cass »

@BM: Clearly you're not even reading my posts. You also seem to have a problem with people not sharing your opinions. I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that.

@All: My apologies for spamming this game with pointless bickering. I'll shut up for a while now.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:43 am

Post by Grimmy »

BM: While I DO see you case for Donkey and cerebus (derailing the quicklynch of panda by starting a supposed quick lynch of Wall E, which delayed the lynch long enough for it to be inneffective)

I also feel stronger about the Mayhem wagon, and I think that your case against the other two would gain more ground tomorrow, pending the night actions.

That said

Vote: M4yhem

Fos: Cerrebus and Donkey

Grimmy
thinks this wagon has buitl up more speed.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Grimmy »

Cass wrote:@BM: Clearly you're not even reading my posts. You also seem to have a problem with people not sharing your opinions. I'm sorry, but I can't help you with that.
It gets points across, so its all good as long as it doesnt result in mindless name calling
@All: My apologies for spamming this game with pointless bickering. I'll shut up for a while now.
Quiet is bad in this game. Even the back and forth between you two helps get your points across.

Grimmy
Da ref
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Wall-E »

I found out what my power is. I can tell who someone targeted the night before. Whoopie.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Wall-E »

Battle Mage wrote:The way this game works, if you get under pressure and you have a power role, you MUST claim asap. I'd rather see a tracker get NKed than lynched, and dont forget, theres a very good chance we have a doctor still hidden out there somewhere.

BM
This is precisely why I did what I did.

My votes were not random. I never claimed they were. I didn't roll any dice to determine who I'd vote for. I used pure gut instinct. Like I always do on day freaking one. Jebus.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Grimmy »

Has ace posted at all?

Mod? Prod?

Grimmy
has anyoen seen ace?
Show

Rishi wrote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Wall-E wrote:I found out what my power is. I can tell who someone targeted the night before. Whoopie.
Is that sarcasm?

BM: Do you think that M4yhem is not scummy? Why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 am

Post by M4yhem »

Sup Guys!

I'm going to be voting Empking for this post:
Empking wrote: He's admitted that he plays in an anti-town manner so lynching him seems to be a win whatever he turns up as (as long as it isn't a power role, but he'd claim)
Which seems to me like he is preparing his defence for when I flip town. Clearly, he will say I deserved it for acting like an idiot. While that might be slightly true, it won't change the face that you'll be down one protown member and Empking will have helped to kill me.

I also think Cass is a hypocrite since she bandwagons just as much as I do, just more quietly. She may well be scum also.

And spyre-x, it seems to me, was far to quick to jump on me. I'd call him oppurtunistic scum as well.

Vote:Empking

Fos:Cass, Spyre-x
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Battle Mage wrote:But that's just the thing. You WEREN'T talking about the panda wagon specifically. If you had been, your comments would have made no sense, as your argument was that the policy as a whole would ALWAYS FAIL. Hence, by definition, you declared knowledge that at the very least, the two major bandwagons at the time (in a state of flux as i recall) were both leading towards mislynches. And with the 2 claims we have now, this view is confirmed. Hence my suspicion of you is even stronger.
Now you really are making shit up. I said that lynching panda would accomplish nothing because I thought he was town, and I was trying to convince PEOPLE TO WAGON WALL-E INSTEAD. Once again you are implying that I said I thought WALL-E was town, which I NEVER SAID OR IMPLIED. Panda had said that he was willing to lynch himself just to ensure a quick-lynch, but sense I thought he was town I thought that would acomplish nothing, so we should wagon someone else.
BM wrote:
Cerebus wrote: And I APPROVED of the WALL-E wagon, obviously I think there is a chance he can flip scum.
A chance? Lol.
Not buying it kiddo. You pretty much admitted that you knew he was town. Of course you arent going to advertise this, because you were trying to get him lynched. But the fact remains that you knew more than you were saying.
Where? You have been saying this all game but you havent shown where I said this.
BM wrote:
Sorry, i meant Wall-E. Embarassed
Same question, names transposed. Razz
Because he was using crap logic to vote for panda. That was certainly more than the case against Panda now aint it?
IT WAS A RANDOM F*KING VOTE!!!!!ONE!

What the hell did you expect??
Half of us voted Panda for nothing. At least Wall-E had some reasoning!
AND PANDA HAD DOME NOTHING SCUMMY WHATSOEVER!!! It is like Wall-e had 1 scummy point, and panda had 0. Obv Wall-E is the better wagon.
BM wrote:
Cerebus wrote:
I think the case on Donkey is better. What about you?

BM
I don't really get the case at all.
You should read my original quote of Donkey and subsequent comments and tell me what you think.

BM
It looks like you don't like you he said panda was a good sport and voted someone else saying he was less active. What a case!
BM wrote: Good spot Sherlock. I'm caught red-handed again! Yep i am trying to invoke a reaction from you. What unnerves me the most is how aware you are of how you look to others. Too scared to practice what you preach because you know it will gain you heat. Now THAT is scummy.
What the hell are you talking about BM? Too scared to OMGUS you? Why should I vote you, unless you are admitting that you ARE acting scummy?
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Grimmy wrote:BM: While I DO see you case for Donkey and cerebus (derailing the quicklynch of panda by starting a supposed quick lynch of Wall E, which delayed the lynch long enough for it to be inneffective)

I also feel stronger about the Mayhem wagon, and I think that your case against the other two would gain more ground tomorrow, pending the night actions.

That said

Vote: M4yhem

Fos: Cerrebus and Donkey

Grimmy
thinks this wagon has buitl up more speed.
Do you think the wagon on panda shouldn't have been derailed? If me and donkey were scum why would we do that?

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 am

Post by cerebus3 »

It looks like BM has started to turn his endless misrespresentations toward Cass now.

Gimmy is shamelessly buddying up to BM.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”