Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Johoohno »

Vote count
(12 players alive = 7 to lynch before deadline)
(3) CoheedCambria09 – farside22, Grimmy, Septia
(2) raider8169 – SpyreX, Porkens
(1) Porkens – Lord Gurgi

Not voting:
Cass, cerebus3, CoheedCambria09, donkeyz12212, Empking, raider8169

Deadline:
Tuesday 5 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

doublepost:

I'd also like to hear more from Cambria. So far you've been nothing but 1 liners with no content.

I'd also like to hear what SpyreX thinks of Cambria.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

I'm trying to read the case over on Coheed atm. I'm still a bit confused as to what he is doing to be suspicious but will respond once I read over his posts.

Been busy with RL so unable to analyze as much as I should be doing.
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

vote:coheed

I need to reread, but until then, might as well go back to where I was before the Wall-E wagon.

By the way, SpyreX, why is is scummy that I didn't vote Wall-E when I was speculating about how a BM and Wall-E pairing would make sense? Does someone have to change their vote every time they think something is suspicious?
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I think, of the three, coheed has the highest chance of just not reading the game and stumbling in spewing scum all over.

Why is it scummy? You built a case but didn't follow it until you saw that others were going to. The "does anyone else see this" really doesn't ever do it for me.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

But the claim was real, so how does this put Septia in a good light? Scum can be consistent too.
Yes, they can. With other suspects high on the radar, the consistency (which has been lacking in some places) really doesn't hit me as scummy in comparison.
I don't think that "unvote, vote" posts help the town at all.

Ummm, (Wall-E’s win condition)’s different than mine. Unvote; Vote Wall-E
The first part gives the reason, what SHOULD have been a 100% valid reason and caught us scum. I'm pissed about that still.
Finally, it cannot go without note that the only three people to vote for both misslynches were SpyreX, Raider, and Cass. FOS SpyreX, FOS Cass. Before you jump down my throat, I realize both were well-rationalized lynches. However, the coincidence can’t be overlooked.
Well, my defense is that I started them because both plays were scummy and, even now, I dont regret lynching them - I just regret they were scummy town. So, yep.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

SpyreX wrote:Why is it scummy? You built a case but didn't follow it until you saw that others were going to.
I assume you mean "didn't follow it
with a vote
. To be fair, Spyrex, neither did you. You intended to post first, but did not vote with your post. Am I confused about what you are saying?
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

SpyreX wrote:I think, of the three, coheed has the highest chance of just not reading the game and stumbling in spewing scum all over.

Why is it scummy? You built a case but didn't follow it until you saw that others were going to. The "does anyone else see this" really doesn't ever do it for me.
Could say the same thing about you. You didn't vote until you saw that I had made my post.

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Besides, I wasn't thinking about Wall-E's claim when I made that post. I was just speculating about how a BM and Wall-E pairing would make sense. When I realized that Wall-E had done something else scummy, I voted him.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Lord, I was making my post while you made yours. Look at the time stamps on it all.

Like I said, you're not one of my major scum suspects, the fact that you asked for what other people thought made me wonder in retrospect.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

Besides, I wasn't thinking about Wall-E's claim when I made that post. I was just speculating about how a BM and Wall-E pairing would make sense. When I realized that Wall-E had done something else scummy, I voted him.
You weren't thinking about Wall-E's claim when you accused him of being scumbuddies with BM? Their relationship in the game was built on that claim and the repercussions it had.

Did you believe Wall-E's claim? If so; why FoS him?
Did you think his claim was a lie? If so; why say now that you weren't thinking about it.
Did you forget that he had claimed? That can't be:
cerebus3 wrote:You know, I beginning to wonder if there is merit to the whole speculation that Wall-E would have to be a scum partner with BM.

BM seems to be doing everything in his power to make people believe Wall-E is dumb town, Wall-E just happens to target BM with his night action, then BM claims vanilla just to confirm Wall-E as town.

And something about Wall-E's BM vote strikes me as a not-so-subtle attempt at distancing. (trying to get a reaction my ass)
Forgive me if I'm missguided in jumping up your tube about this, but the claim was central to what we all thought about Wall-E and you are saying that it didn't factor into your logic. Can you please clarify?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

SpyreX, at this point I see you accusing just about everyone. It hard to take what you say seriously anymore. I have said a few times why I voted Wall-E. The case was obvious so I would not expect people to post reasons why they change their vote. What I want you to answer is why are you jumping from one person to the next so fast? You just pick a person and try and force a lynch. This may net you scum but you will most likely take out a few townies in the process. I like the aggressiveness but I think the cost is too much in a game like this. Granted the deadline I am sure plays a part but right now all scum had to was sit back and let you do their work. Its hard to say but if you keep up the way you do I hope at some point you find your target.

Porkens, I jumped from your bandwagon because I thought Wall-E was caught in a trap and I thought it was legit. I thought I voted you at the start of today but guess not
Vote Porkens
. Same reasons as before and to add I find you plus:
I ultimately thought that the case against Wall-E was moderate at best
The bandwagon on Wall-E went fast as I am sure anyone who logged in and read would have voted him. Even you who thought his case was moderate voted him. Your FOS's for an unpopular Cambria wagon is just crap. In a game this size I dont think 2 votes is a bandwagon. Porken's is in SpyreX pocket though. Not sure if that means anything but something that is odd to me.

If you thought the case was weak why did you vote?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:59 am

Post by Porkens »

So you are voting me because I unvoted from a wagon that I no longer believed in?

I don't think my FOS is crap. I think I'm FOSing people who may be trying to stay out from under the attention of others. Maybe two isn't a bandwagon, but I don't think that's enough to vote for me.

I'm not in SpyreX's pocket either. I've been arguing with him in my last few posts.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 am

Post by raider8169 »

NM I miss read something however,

I would hope you dont think your FOS is crap, its your FOS. Not everyone was able to join the bandwagon there will be people that are too focused on other people to care about the Wall-E bandwagon. It happens you dont FOS people for it but whatever its your game to play how you want.

SpyreX's pocket:
Porkens wrote:I'd also like to hear what SpyreX thinks of Cambria.
Porkens wrote:To be fair, Spyrex, neither did you
You are being all extra nice to SpyreX's. Your hiding something or you just want SpyreX to do all your work for you. Which one?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:24 am

Post by Porkens »

Asking someone what they think of someone else doesn't mean your trying to be their buddy. I want to get a feeling for what SpyreX thinks of Camb because I haven't heard him say anything about her(?) yet and it's pertinent since others seem highly suss of cam.

You're second quote there makes no sense as evidence for me to be in SpyreX's pocket; I'm refuting what Spyrex said about Cerebus. SpyreX said Cerebus built a case against Wall-E/BM with no vote. I said that Spyrex did the same thing, so his point about Cerebus wasn't valid.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

Porkens wrote:Asking someone what they think of someone else doesn't mean your trying to be their buddy. I want to get a feeling for what SpyreX thinks of Camb because I haven't heard him say anything about her(?) yet and it's pertinent since others seem highly suss of cam.

You're second quote there makes no sense as evidence for me to be in SpyreX's pocket; I'm refuting what Spyrex said about Cerebus. SpyreX said Cerebus built a case against Wall-E/BM with no vote. I said that Spyrex did the same thing, so his point about Cerebus wasn't valid.
Its all about the tone. You are trying to stay on SptreX's good side. I think its funny and something I did once. SpyreX has given his opinion on everyone that he think matters. I dont think you will ever need to ask his opinion. Plus by asking someones opinion when you dont have a defined one yourself seems like you wanna just take his side and run with it.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Porkens »

You misunderstand; I want to hear Spyrex's opinion of Camb because I am suspicious of SPYREX, not Cambria.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:19 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

ok, My reason for being on the wall-e wagon late in the day are as followed, the first reason is that he was acting scummy, the second is i agreed with all the points made against him and third I voted so late because that was when i had caught up and read everything and agreed with the wagon, so i voted. If I would have been on earlier my vote still would have been placed where it went.

[I'm a guy, my names a band, just a little sidenote]
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Cass »

I find it telling how aggressive raider responds to being called a lurker.

I find it suspicious how Porkens tries to throw dirt on a whole lot of players at the same time. Distraction? Smoke-screen? and Porkens, being on both wagons just means that Spyrex and I are two of the most active players here. Not being on those wagons probably means lurking.

Coheed, Donkey and Septia also (still) look bad. Neither of them seems to be actually reading the game. Maybe they are... but their posts don't prove it.

But the lurker that gives me the worst vibe is farside. She stays under the radar much too much.

Vote: Farside22
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:I find it telling how aggressive raider responds to being called a lurker.

I find it suspicious how Porkens tries to throw dirt on a whole lot of players at the same time. Distraction? Smoke-screen? and Porkens, being on both wagons just means that Spyrex and I are two of the most active players here. Not being on those wagons probably means lurking.

Coheed, Donkey and Septia also (still) look bad. Neither of them seems to be actually reading the game. Maybe they are... but their posts don't prove it.

But the lurker that gives me the worst vibe is farside. She stays under the radar much too much.

Vote: Farside22
Thats because I haven't changed my mind on CC. I thought Wall-e was being railroaded because he screwed up. I'm still trying to pick up things from people in this game and I'm trying not to go off of a vibe like a cheap shot in the dark.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Porkens wrote:
You weren't thinking about Wall-E's claim when you accused him of being scumbuddies with BM? Their relationship in the game was built on that claim and the repercussions it had.

Did you believe Wall-E's claim? If so; why FoS him?
Did you think his claim was a lie? If so; why say now that you weren't thinking about it.
Did you forget that he had claimed? That can't be:
cerebus3 wrote:You know, I beginning to wonder if there is merit to the whole speculation that Wall-E would have to be a scum partner with BM.

BM seems to be doing everything in his power to make people believe Wall-E is dumb town, Wall-E just happens to target BM with his night action, then BM claims vanilla just to confirm Wall-E as town.

And something about Wall-E's BM vote strikes me as a not-so-subtle attempt at distancing. (trying to get a reaction my ass)
Forgive me if I'm missguided in jumping up your tube about this, but the claim was central to what we all thought about Wall-E and you are saying that it didn't factor into your logic. Can you please clarify?
No, when I was speculating about the pairing I wasn't thinking about the claim. BM objected to the Wall-E wagon, then later all but said he was obv town, Wall-E then targeted BM for no real reason, then BM claimed vanilla to try to confirm wall-E (which, ironically, he wasn't). That is a pretty strong connection that has nothing to do with how shady Wall-E's claim was.

Then I took a closer look at Wall-E's claim, and decided it was full of crap and voted him.

It did factor into my logic when I did vote for him, but I wasn't thinking about it when I made that post you quoted.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

I still need to do my re-read, when is the deadline?

raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by raider8169 »

cerebus3 wrote:I still need to do my re-read, when is the deadline?
Its on the bottom of the vote count on the top of the page.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Well, I reread day 1. One thing that sticks out out to me is that Cass votes M4yhem for bandwagoning, yet she was on every bandwagon that day.

Farside casts suspicion on M4yhem for just going along with the quick-lynch plan, yet she doesn't say anything about Cass even though she did the same thing.

Raider Hammers on his first post.

Coheed votes me for no reason other than he thinks BM claimed (which is scummy logic even if BM
had
claimed) and also seems to indicate that he believed M4yhem's claim of vanilla. Kinda odd that.

I will finish my re-read later.

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by cerebus3 »

Oh, and empking is scummy for voting M4yhem and indicating that he thinks its a good lynch even if M4yhem turns up town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”