Micro 558 | Slavic Music Mafia II | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 5, VysePresident wrote:First.

VOTE: LQ

Heya, Mugen.

False premise.

VOTE: Jin AKA Vyse
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 am

I'm changing my avatar for this game since the host doesn't like gifs.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:44 pm

In post 16, InflatablePie wrote:VOTE: Bullet n Lynchproof

My my that some low hanging fruit you seem to be going after. Any particular reason why?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Compare him to yourself please.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:40 pm

We should use them sparingly. The reason for this is that it distracts what is actually happening in-thread if we have too many going on at the same time.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:57 pm

In post 41, BNL wrote:So here was my plan (if you guys want to "abuse" the rooms):

Day 1:
Stage 1: ABC | DEF | GHI
Stage 2: ADG | BEH | CFI

Day 2:
Stage 1: AEI | BFG | CDH
Stage 2: AFH | BDI | CEG

Substitute the letters A, B, C, ... , I for some permutation of the player list, depending on what is most useful to town. And of course on Day 2 remove the dead players.

I'm willing to give BPL a Town read for coming up with this strategy. The reason is because it would be a good strategy for people to get more personal with each other and get a better idea of who is scum and it is a town mindset to have.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:13 pm

In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

Titus, I'd still rather use the rooms sparingly or as necessary, but why 2:2:2:3? Gun to my head, I'd go with 3:3:3 D1.

LQ's reads incredibly awkward/forced to me so I'll let BnL slide for now.

VOTE: Lickety

Something wrong with the argument I made?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:00 pm

In post 60, Titus wrote:You should still be able to do that with a 2 person room matchup over a day or so.

Titus,

With 3 people talking it makes it easier to bonce things off multiple people at the same time and see reactions to what you say. Also, on average 1 out of 3 people are usually scum so it gives us a better chance to have 2 town with 1 scum where the 2 town can figure out who the scum is in that particular group.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Its harder to read people 1v1 Vs 2v1 or even 3. In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person. The less Town know in a 1v1 situation, the more bias they will be. With more people it is easier to get accurate reads on individual scum members.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:09 pm

In post 70, InflatablePie wrote:*he seemed like he was a huge proponent.

Also, if we decide to go through with a room strategy, and we do decide to go 2223, I would like to request a 2 room with Titus.

Well, I would live to see that you don't share a room with Titus.

Anywho,

I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it. I'm not giving Titus a Town read at this point either. You are far too agreeable with titus right now like you are trying to pocket her.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:29 pm

What I said speaks for itself. I make no claims besides that.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:59 pm

In post 76, InflatablePie wrote:How am I "appealing to Titus' reasonable side"?

How is "trying to pocket [Titus]" supposed to be read any other way than "I think you are scum trying to manipulate town"?

Why aren't you voting me?

And why am I apparently trying to buddy Titus specifically, when I've been more agreeable with
you
, given that we both want to use rooms sparingly and both want to go with 333 if we had to pick a strategy?

Appealing to Titus by wanting a room with her.

Its different because it changes the situation.

Why should I vote for you?

IIRC you have agree with me on one thing, you have your vote on me currently and you want to share a room with someone who I think you have a town read on.

Are you going to nit pick things like this all game? More of your arguments are based on small details that force me to explain my thought process and nothing more. Your arguments are both inconsistent and assuming in nature.

Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Why should I be forced to explain myself when if just a bit of thought goes into what I say it is easy to see where I am coming from. Has what I said really warranted a tunnel this early in the game?

In post 77, InflatablePie wrote:Can you elaborate more on and , or are you just going to make vague, cryptic statements any time someone asks you to clarify?

Low hanging fruit means they are green, like I am green. BLP is smart, yes, but don't have a lot of experience and you have gone and played very aggressively against 2 people who do not have the experience that you have.

You ask me to explain myself and all I am thinking, but when asked a question yourself you reply with:

In post 21, InflatablePie wrote:sure

he's scum

and I'm town

now what

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:03 pm

In post 78, InflatablePie wrote:So you think I'm trying to manipulate Titus, yes? Try and get us in a room together and cozy up with her? Maybe roast some marshmallows or chestnuts (it's Christmas time!)? I specifically said that
if
we use this strat (preferred order - not using it > 333 >>>> 2223) I want a 2 room with Titus.

More importantly, why are you getting scumvibes from me talking to Titus, yet have ignored Titus herself? She's had quite a few posts this game with regards to trying to optimize strategy to her preferred layout (despite you, me and BnL opposing it), yet she isn't seen by you as manipulative.

This shows that either you're not actually picking up on manipulative tells and you're scum fabricating a read, or you're town who's biased by the fact that I'm voting you.

So if you could answer my questions so that we can all sort this out together, that'd be great.

You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Quote manipulation I see.

In post 82, InflatablePie wrote:
LQ wrote:Why should I vote for you?

Well, what's your read on Vyse, then?

How the hell am I suppose to have a read on Vyse? I am floating my vote. This is a known thing I do.

LQ wrote:Are you going to nit pick things like this all game? More of your arguments are based on small details that force me to explain my thought process and nothing more. Your arguments are both inconsistent and assuming in nature.

I'm sorry for asking you to explain your thought process...?

Turns out when you refuse to do that, other people tend to assume thing from your posts.

Don't play dumb (unless you are). You know exactly what I mean by that because you have the experience to know what I'm talking about so either A) you are trying to make me look bad OR B) you think you are clever and think you know a whole lot more about things than I do.

LQ wrote:Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

I don't have a townread on Titus and I never said I did.

What is your read on Titus?

LQ wrote:Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Only Day 1, I hope.

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

LQ wrote:Why should I be forced to explain myself when if just a bit of thought goes into what I say it is easy to see where I am coming from.

Here's the thing - this is twice now you've made posts that don't actually answer the questions I've asked of you. I asked why BnL was low-hanging fruit, you told me to compare him to myself. So yes, I retorted cheekily because I have no smurfing clue what you were trying to say there, and what were you expecting me to respond to that
with
? And then your "my words speak for themselves" bit. You can't make posts like that and then claim you're getting misinterpreted.

What is your read on Titus? What is your read on me?
It's like pulling teeth here.

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

LQ wrote:Low hanging fruit means they are green, like I am green

We've established the color for town is green, yes.

Are you intentionally being stupid here or what? Substitute green for new then.

LQ wrote:BLP is smart, yes, but don't have a lot of experience and you have gone and played very aggressively against 2 people who do not have the experience that you have.

The only situation in which this should ever matter is if we're playing a Newbie. That's an awful excuse otherwise.

So you would say experience =/= ability? Proove it then. If you think someone who has 6 months experience has the same ability as the same person with 10 years experience you are out of your head.

In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

Thrice.[/quote]

More quote manipulation, lovely.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

You manipulated the quote by making it impossible to see the context of what I wrote by viewing the post itself and thereby the post shortly before and after the post was made.

Yes, I am, what I call, Floating my vote, meaning I have my vote on one person and even though I may have a scum read on someone else I am waiting to see how things play out. It a term that comes from poker where you intentionally do not bet at a hand a wait to see if the other person is going to bet or not. It has many functions, all having to do with not showing your hand so quickly (mind the pun).

I can't say I have a strong read on either of you. I am leaning Scummy on you though for several things. I have no read on Titus right now because I know she has a better Scum game than Town game.

PEdit: clearly you have never played on POG. Pocket is the same thing as buddie. I wanted to see who, if any, knew what that term was. Clearly you don't.
I think Titus is being Titus by that post.

Because they are a new player and you are a vet and I didn't see anything Scummy in what BPL was doing.

PEdit: Fine

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:17 am

BPL and Titus and myself should all be in the same room.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:57 pm

In post 130, Hawk Eyes wrote:Hello. Titus and I seem to disagree on some things, most notably LQ, but I figured I would catch up to the game now, so I won't be moving our vote at the moment. I do want to say I don't think I entirely understand the room mechanics right now, so if something I say feels off, correct me.

I dont understand the argument for 333 rooms- if you want more town players together, why not just use the game thread?

LQ wrote:Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Only Day 1, I hope.

...what is this? This is nasty. Why would you scum read him now if you're expecting to not scum read him later? I don't believe there is an alignment changing role here, so if he's scum now, then he's likely scum for the rest of the game.
In post 85, LicketyQuickety wrote:

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

If it's unmistakable, you shouldn't have to say that.

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

You should have at least developing reads at this point.

And ew. Dont say that. If it's true and you're town it tells scum when you should be nk'd and if youre scum it just sounds like an easy excuse not to be lynched.

Are you intentionally being stupid here or what? Substitute green for new then.

You make a lot of excuses. Play the game or don't play it. There is no "I'm new so you can't lynch me d1."

Because they are a new player and you are a vet and I didn't see anything Scummy in what BPL was doing.

Two players in a game outside the newbie queue and the fact that you are makes me think you should be treated like a real player. That's my opinion, though.
Bullet was scummy, textbook scummy, even. The term for it is IIoA: information over analysis. It's when all you talk about is strategy, which is something scum can talk about all day, and not reads on players. Kinda like how bullet seems to kind of make passing comments at players and then return to talking strategy.
In post 116, BNL wrote:
I do not like LQ's reasoning of giving Titus a null read, because I don't understand why the fact that "Titus has a better scum game than town game" should influence whether. Neither do I like Titus claiming that LQ is obvtown, without explaining at all.

But the fact that this is happening both ways is really suspicious. Scum don't like to give reads on their buddies, and normally what they do is just briefly mention their buddy without elaborating further.

Yep. I think this is the reason Titus is town reading him, though. Being excessively paranoid of someone to the point of fearing dropping a read on someone is a trait of newb town, and it's something I have to remember not to do, I believe Titus thinks it's a townslip. I need to talk to her more on this, though, because if this isn't why, I'm not sure what is. He looks pretty scummy to me.

Yes, you're right here. However, scum don't typically offer a strong read like Titus did unexplained, it draws attention to them and the other person. That would have been an absolutely crap post to come out of scum and possibly game-losing.

@LQ&Titus: Please state
and justify clearly
your reads on each other.

Null-scummish. He posted some nasty stuff, but that might have been a town slip.

-Eagle

Ewww. I don't like this post. Not only does it end up being a very non-committal read on myself but it completely lack observation of somethings that should be obvious. I don't know if this is Titus coaching you how to play dumb or what, but I do know you are talking to her and this post is gross.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 pm

In post 131, BNL wrote:@Eagle

Talking about strategy is what scum like to do, but is not something completely ignorable by town. In a normal setup, maybe, but this game has two very unique mechanics: Rooms, and Bodyguards. Furthermore, it was early in the game when I posted the strategy, cos I cannot have strong reads at that point? (The strategy post also provides something to go off)

LQ, I still want your read on this Hawk Eyes slot. And if possible, please go through my wall and explain everything I said I didn't understand.

After Hawks other head talks I'm starting to like them as scum and I would say on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is confirmed scum and 10 being confirmed town I'd put them at a 3.75-4.

I did not see the wall that I am assuming is suppose to be on page 5. Point it out? I still like you for town.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:09 pm

In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:So little content.

Let's question stage this to get something going for when I can actually provide content on monday.

If I was scum here, who would you most expect to be my partner and why?

Errr... preflip associations are bad so why are you asking people to do that with such little content???

In post 126, InflatablePie wrote:LQ - I'm aware of Floating and Pocketing. Your explanation doesn't really refute my argument.

It wasn't suppose to refute what you were saying. I was giving my point of view. Why do you want to get into a debate with me so bad? I am pretty much burnt out with debates. I don't really do that too much anymore.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:42 pm

In post 136, Espeonage wrote:
GAR: Postie and RC

No qualms with that tbh.

How do you read the two so far?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:25 am

VOTE: Get a room: Titus, Vyse, LQ

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:38 am

In post 141, BNL wrote:@Lickety

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote:In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

Simply put, it consolidates the information people have to work with. Its like that juice from concentrate shit. Everything is all in the same place and its how I work best as Vyse pointed out. :P

In post 141, BNL wrote:
In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:[Pie,] I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

These were the posts I didn't quite understand or get the logic behind, and I'd like you to explain them.

If you ever want to buddie Titus the way to do it is by appearing very reasonable and giving Titus the benefit of the doubt on a lot of stuff. Unfortunately for Scum, that is a strategy that is very much a double edged sword, which is why Scum usually try to oppose her rather than buddie her. Make sense?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:25 am

In post 149, BNL wrote:
In post 144, VysePresident wrote:Read - VOTE: BNL. Lil' too much 'weird is bad', and the use of 'non-Town thoughts' is kinda meh. What specifically looks
scummy
about LQ, rather than weird?

I guess I used the wrong word choice. By "weird" I mean stuff I didn't like. And did you read the whole thing? I pointed out that some of LQ's posts were fluff - Posts that push the game nowhere. Especially the quoted part of 80- forcing people to think of an answer that does not bring the game anywhere is scummy. Also, I did not make any sense from the first two points I quoted, and this could be scum trying to confuse townies. I guess I could be wrong about my last point though, could be either aggressive scum or frustrated town. (LQ is still my strongest scumread though)

I'll let someone else who knows my meta a bit answer why you have no clue what you are talking about.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:30 am

In post 152, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: LQ

1v1 this. there's no way he's town here.

I have somefing for you..

In post 140, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:So little content.

Let's question stage this to get something going for when I can actually provide content on monday.

If I was scum here, who would you most expect to be my partner and why?

Errr... preflip associations are bad so why are you asking people to do that with such little content???

In post 126, InflatablePie wrote:LQ - I'm aware of Floating and Pocketing. Your explanation doesn't really refute my argument.

It wasn't suppose to refute what you were saying. I was giving my point of view. Why do you want to get into a debate with me so bad? I am pretty much burnt out with debates. I don't really do that too much anymore.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:33 am

In post 154, RadiantCowbells wrote:lol I don't communicate with scum. bye.

But its the fight of the century tho.

Like you have to make your case. How do you do that without engaging with me?

You make no sense.

You say "1v1 me m8" and then say you don't want to talk?

VOTE: RC The OMGUS is real, y'all better recognize...

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 am

In post 174, BNL wrote:Here are my reads from town to scum, followed by my nulls, with strongest nulls first.

RadiantCowbells - Town
Despite having a low post count, the quick vote/unvote on LQ stands out to me as a very townie gambit.

InflatablePie - Town
I quite like most of his content so far, and have no problems with most of his posts, apart from #21 and the start of #78.

Postie - Lean town
Like Pie, I don't see any problems with her posts. Her reply to my #65 seems genuine. Only thing I'm concerned about is her activity in this game, considering that she stated she was looking forward to participate in the game in her opening post.

Hawk Eyes - Slight lean town
I'm destroying the LQ/Titus theory for now because that's a pre-flip associative and that is bad. Some of Titus' posts seem alright so far, but some feel a little off, like #11 (as Pie said), the Pie vote in #49, and #97, so I have a null read on her. Eagle seems OK so far, so slight lean town overall.

LicketyQuickety - Scummy
Although I have destroyed the LQ/Titus theory, many things still feel scummy to me. Agree with Pie that #43 feels off, and the fluff in #80 that I pointed out. Also, the RC vote in #155 feels super duper awkward and I don't see it coming from a townie (sort of an overreaction).

Bellaphant - Null

Espeonage - Null
Hasn't posted much, or even anything of content. Don't think I can read him very well.

VysePresident - Null
I have trouble reading Vyse, would like more posts from him.

Thanks for that.

VOTE: BPL

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:37 pm

In post 180, BNL wrote:
In post 178, VysePresident wrote:Why is RC so high on your list, BNL?

As I said, the quick vote on LQ felt like a very townie gambit/reaction test.

You are aware that RC has been on this site for a while? You understand that it is prolly pretty easy for RC to fake that as Scum?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:32 pm

In post 182, RadiantCowbells wrote:Any townie thing I do can be written off as that.

And how is what you did Townie?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:40 pm

@RC, you are reaching to the extent that it looks foolish.

@Esp, where have you seen me try to mislych people like you say I am doing?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 pm

In post 197, Espeonage wrote:
In post 193, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok, that's totally not what I was expecting.

You're saying you think that he thinks that he can use his skill to mislynch me?

How does anything in that post suggest that his vote on me was serious? Plus, I'm notorious for tunneling people, town or scum, who vote me and am not an easy person to lynch whatsoever; would he really be interested in forcing such a fight unnecessarily?

My stance on him is that it's completely bizarre that he went from voting me in a very joking manner to treating it like a serious vote on the next page, which I think could very well have been a way to slide some of the pressure away. There's also the fact that he seemed really awkward responding to the request for a 1v1 like he wasn't sure how serious I was and was also scared by it.

@bolded: No. It's about the BNLp vote. A couple of steps into my thought process might help.
1. The vote is not meant to get him lynched or it would be being pushed properly. So what is the point?
2. Taking a reads list wall and declaring it from scum makes it less likely to be followed by the sheepy players in the game. Point is to discredit subtly.
3. This would be dangerous if not for LQ knowing that it is unlikely to be enough to get him lynched, so he can get away with the slight suggestion that BNLp isn't on the ball to the rest of the game.

So my point is that LQ is a good enough player to feel that a surface level scum points action like OMGUS shouldn't result in his lynch and so take the risk.

The trick here is that omgus isn't always omgus and just conflict in reads. I don't seriously think that is the case here.

You are giving me way too much credit. In truth, I never consider myself a leader really in any game. I have tried to do it once and I ended up sheeping someone else. I have a very single mindedness about me when I play the game. If you want to know how to read me all you have to consider is this:

As Town I don't keep track of who said what about who or even pay attention to a series of events that take place during the game. I just look at posts and try to see if it is a Town post or a Scum post and that is really it.

As Scum All I really do is try to play like I would play my Town game trying to give the same kind of reasoning for my reads which is very difficult for me. I have a horrible Scum game and am caught very early most of the time.

In post 206, Espeonage wrote:
In post 203, LicketyQuickety wrote:@RC, you are reaching to the extent that it looks foolish.

@Esp, where have you seen me try to mislych people like you say I am doing?

I haven't. My talk of meta has to do with mindset not action.

Describe the different mindset I have had as town and Scum. Why do you think Titus is giving me such a strong town read right now? If you are at all basing your read on me based on what Titus has said in saying I am Town, I would listen to her.

So apparently my meta is changing without me really being conscious of it. I admit I went through some life changes a while back and it may have influenced the way I play mafia as weird as that sounds. You will see that after the game. I leave it to after I flip to see who is right about me and who is wrong.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't really have any strong scum reads at this time.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:06 am

In post 212, BNL wrote:Lickety, mind if you answer these questions?

In post 185, BNL wrote:LQ:

1) What made you vote RC in post #155? Did you think the "reaction test" was scummy?

2) What did you not like about my reads list?

1.) RC was being trolly so I simply returned in kind.

2.) Your reads are based on the presents of the person ie. what their confidence levels are and how scared or fearless they
appear
is. These things do not always tell what alignment they are and some people are just naturally more fearless
appearing
and I give you more credit to read people more accurately than that.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:09 am

In post 210, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anyone else notice that he's seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY uncomfortable in this post?

Lynch. now.

Baseless. Completely. I was not uncomfortable at all. I think you are Scum looking for an easy lynch or just have a really bad case of confirmation bias.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:11 am

In post 204, RadiantCowbells wrote:That it looks foolish?

c'mon, no town would ever say that.

weak.

No town would ever say that. That is your claim. Can you prove it? Because I am in high doubt of that - especially knowing I am Town.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:18 am

If I get lynched, look for Scum who have taken a strong stance on me one way or another.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:21 am

VOTE: GAR: Postie and RC

get a room
It takes 4 votes to get a 2 person room, 6 votes to get a 3 person room, and 8 votes to get a 4 person room.

:!:
Postie and RadiantCowbells
(R-0): RadiantCowbells, Postie, Espeonage, LicketyQuickety
<— ROOM

LicketyQuickety and VysePresident
(R-3): VysePresident
Hawk Eyes, LicketyQuickety, and VysePresident
(R-5):
LicketyQuickety
, Hawk Eyes

Not Voting
(3): Bellaphant, BulletNLynchproof, InflatablePie

Spoiler: Room Eligibility
2 more rooms toDay
: Bellaphant, BulletNLynchproof, Espeonage, Hawk Eyes, InflatablePie, LicketyQuickety, VysePresident

1 more room toDay
: nobody

1 more room toDay but not until post restriction ends
: Postie, RadiantCowbells

No more rooms toDay
: nobody
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:32 am

In post 220, Postie wrote:
In post 216, LicketyQuickety wrote:1.) RC was being trolly so I simply returned in kind.

Don't do that. I don't care if you have no real scumreads - you can use your vote to put pressure on people and get reads that way. Just use your vote productively.

Look, I don't want to have to go through the BS that is inevitably going to happen with RC and myself. I was trying to limit that sort of "reaction testing" at my expense because I know that shit can be interpreted any which way the person who is doing it wants to spin it because you are either really good at that sort of thing or really horrible at it and when I have seen RC at their best it has been because they have been strait forward and not all tricky like.

In post 220, Postie wrote:
In post 216, LicketyQuickety wrote:2.) Your reads are based on the presents of the person ie. what their confidence levels are and how scared or fearless they
appear
is. These things do not always tell what alignment they are and some people are just naturally more fearless
appearing

What? Firstly, I don't see any mention of confidence levels in BNL's , and secondly, are you basically saying that we shouldn't make reads based on appearances? How do
you
get your reads then, Lickety - telepathy?

No. You misunderstand what I was saying. To use a confidence and lack of fear meter as a means to gauge if someone is Town or not is not even close to an accurate way to read people because it is a known secret that confidence gets people to follow you and being fearless means you don't have to hide. It can be faked.

I use a few ways to read people. One large one being seeing if within the post there are inaccuracies and/or contradictions. Not so much over the whole thread but mostly within the context of the same post and what is logical or illogical about what they are saying. I can come up with some pretty spectacular theories and be wrong. Just ask Vyse.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:33 am

In post 222, Postie wrote:
In post 207, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why do you think Titus is giving me such a strong town read right now? If you are at all basing your read on me based on what Titus has said in saying I am Town, I would listen to her.

In post 219, LicketyQuickety wrote:If I get lynched, look for Scum who have taken a strong stance on me one way or another.

Where are you on Titus then?

I am undecided. I am leaning Scum with a gun to my head not at all based on what Titus has said though. Its all EE that I am looking at right now.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:34 am

Postie,

I gave you your room because I am pretty sure you are town and I think you will get some good stuff out of it.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:56 am

In post 227, Postie wrote:
In post 223, LicketyQuickety wrote:No. You misunderstand what I was saying. To use a confidence and lack of fear meter as a means to gauge if someone is Town or not is not even close to an accurate way to read people because it is a known secret that confidence gets people to follow you and being fearless means you don't have to hide. It can be faked.

Okay, that makes more sense. BulletNLynchproof doesn't talk about any of this in his reads list though?

No he doesn't. He is either trying to fake a believable reads list or is doing it subconsciously.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:13 am

In post 229, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 226, LicketyQuickety wrote:Postie,

I gave you your room because I am pretty sure you are town and I think you will get some good stuff out of it.

This is a direct grab for towncred by the way.

If you think I just said that for no reason then you are sadly mistaken. And glad you have confirmed yourself Scum by confirming you know Postie is Town. Ace work.

VOTE: RC

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:15 am

In post 230, Postie wrote:
In post 216, LicketyQuickety wrote:2.) Your reads are based on the presents of the person ie. what their confidence levels are and how scared or fearless they
appear
appearing

In post 227, Postie wrote:BulletNLynchproof doesn't talk about any of this in his reads list though?

In post 228, LicketyQuickety wrote:No he doesn't.

I'm having a lot of trouble following your thoughts here.

I understand that you are having difficulty following my thought process. You are not the first nor the last to say such a thing. Basically I am going off of how I know people operate and matching that up with a behavior that is common in people to deduct how BNL came up with that reads list.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:20 am

I am pretty confident that RC is scum at this point.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:49 am

In post 234, BNL wrote:
In post 231, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 229, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 226, LicketyQuickety wrote:Postie,

This is a direct grab for towncred by the way.

If you think I just said that for no reason then you are sadly mistaken. And glad you have confirmed yourself Scum by confirming you know Postie is Town. Ace work.

VOTE: RC

1)If you think RC is scum, why did you give him his room with Postie? You said you gave Postie her room
because you were townreading her

2)Why are you excessively wagon hopping?

1.) Because it was not until that post was made that I was confident that RC was Scum.

2.) Excessively? Wagon hoping? I think these things need a definition.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:09 am

In post 236, BNL wrote:Actually, looked back and realised you didn't change your vote as fast as I thought you did. Nevertheless, you voted RC in #155, and in your very next post you voted me. Don't you think that's a little too fast for a vote change?

It would've been accept my first vote on RC wasn't a serious one.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:37 am

In post 238, BNL wrote:
In post 237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 236, BNL wrote:Actually, looked back and realised you didn't change your vote as fast as I thought you did. Nevertheless, you voted RC in #155, and in your very next post you voted me. Don't you think that's a little too fast for a vote change?

It would've been accept my first vote on RC wasn't a serious one.

Why are you non-serious voting out of RVS?

I already explained why when talking to Postie.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:20 am

In post 243, Postie wrote:
In post 241, Hawk Eyes wrote:No. That is called working with townreads.

Why are you so desperate to have LQ look scummy?

~Titus

The timing of it is a problem though - he hammered the room as soon as I started pushing on him.

In post 242, Hawk Eyes wrote:Here, he's actually a town leader.

?????

In post 242, Hawk Eyes wrote:Can we have a room with LQ now?

No.

It was not
because
you were pushing me but the
manner
in which you were pushing me.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:05 pm

In post 248, Postie wrote:
In post 247, LicketyQuickety wrote:but the
manner

Could you explain this a bit further?

You came across, and genuinely still do, that you are not sure enough of things for me to think you are Town. You have been actively scum hunting, asking questions and generally trying to figure out and sort peoples alignments.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:19 pm

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:22 pm

In post 252, VysePresident wrote:@LQ - Why the heck are you so mild-mannered anymore, this game?

My moods change with the wind.

In post 253, VysePresident wrote:This is me re-reengaging. My sister & brother passed their second degree black belt tests, and my darn sister took top score, so thank goodness that ended so well.

Congrates to them. That's quite and achievement. I know some schools of martial arts take 10+ years just to get a single don. I'm impressed.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:00 pm

In post 261, VysePresident wrote:
In post 251, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 248, Postie wrote:
In post 247, LicketyQuickety wrote:but the
manner

Could you explain this a bit further?

You came across, and genuinely still do, that you are not sure enough of things for me to think you are Town. You have been actively scum hunting, asking questions and generally trying to figure out and sort peoples alignments.

Was there a typo in this post, or am I just not following?

Are you saying that you think Postie is Town or that you're not sure?

No, its not a slip if that is what you are asking. I don't know much about the alignments of other people, but I can kinda tell when someone else is going through the same process as me trying to find Scum.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:31 pm

In post 265, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I don't know much about the alignments of other people

Thanks for letting us know.

np. Did you have anything else you wanted to discuss?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:09 pm

RC,

All you have done this game is shout "lynch LQ" over and over. What happens if your wrong on me? Doesn't that mean you are the next days target? I want you to think about that for a while.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:55 pm

In post 290, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is that supposed to scare me into submission?

OK, this needs to stop. When I say something like, "think about this for a second" I mean think about it. I don't mean "be afraid RC, be very afraid". Clearly you are not the type of player that actually thinks about stuff otherwise you would not have responded this way.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:56 pm

In post 291, Postie wrote:
In post 289, LicketyQuickety wrote:RC,

All you have done this game is shout "lynch LQ" over and over. What happens if your wrong on me? Doesn't that mean you are the next days target? I want you to think about that for a while.

I take it you've never played a game with RC before then. :lol:

I played with RC in one game. All they know how to do is push their Scum reads. Besides that they are a pretty unremarkable player.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:15 pm

VOTE: GAR: LQ & Vyse

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:17 am

In post 302, VysePresident wrote:LQ, I'm going to need to talk fast, and probably in thread if you don't want me to switch votes.

I'm meh on this, but I'm in one of those slow funks, and not really Townreading you, TBH.

I dunno. Work with me.

You're free to ask me questions.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:53 pm

VOTE: BNL

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:33 pm

I will hammer if no one is going to vote BNL before the day ends.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Bella has two wagons to pick from if they want to hammer before EOD.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:22 am

I'm going to hammer in 8 min.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:30 am

VOTE: Hawk Eyes

That's a hammer! I'm making lunch. It's twilight until the next pagetop is available. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:39 am

Esp and Pie are on my watch list if Titus flips Town. I saw little reasons for them voting titus.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:47 am

In post 387, Bellaphant wrote:Not even 'reasons to vote titus' but 'reasons not to bnl'

I'm reading up over night

And now Bellas also on my watch very closely list.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:56 am

In post 390, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bull fucking shit LQ

I promise you that you do not live tomorrow.

You're crazy if you think Bella just showing up after I hammered is no Sus.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:58 am

RC,

Do i have to remind you that Titus was not my lynch of choice and I only did it so we actually have a lynch? I still don't know how HE is going to flip, but I didn't want to vote there since I didn't have much to go on.

Tell me what Esp did that helped town?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:00 am

RC, you are all antics. That is all you have. What about my hammer was Sus? You won't answer this I already know.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:05 am

In post 396, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't need to give reason.

I just vote you and you get lynched.

Wazam.

You need a reason to lynch me because if you don't have one and I turn out town you are just going to say "woops" and I can't stand it when that happens.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:07 am

In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:
if you don't have one and I turn out town

Not "when"?

Lawl. That is some weak shit. Get real.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Postie, why did you want to kill Esp N1? I can tell you I tried to BG Esp because fmpov they were lock clear or close to it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”