Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4868 (isolation #400) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Glork »

In post 4865, Gammagooey wrote:
glrok wrote:I don't know why nobody has been able to come to this conclusion, but I've been waiting for anyone to show a shred of common sense regarding this issue, and it hasn't been happening.

because it doesn't matter? he's already dead, unless someone (you) is using it as a defense people aren't going to look at why he made the kill, there's no point.

and i don't think you'd encourage it but grey might have wanted to and the decision would have to be pretty rushed for grey.

Yes, several people -- myself included -- have used it for defenses of me, Tierce, etc. what it shows, Gamma, is that

Also, given that it's pretty widely accepted that Vi games have day talk for scums, and both Grey and I were active at the time of the ability, do you REALLY think that Grey's use of the ability was both rushed and uncoordinated with me? That I slapped a vote on him to rush him into said decision instead if taking literally two minutes to go "hey, you should stone LLD/TSH/etc., while we try to weed out the rest of The List?"

(Incidentally, why DIDN'T the scums stone TSH? Is the possibility of him über-bussing Tar-Necus worth considering? Is there really any proof of a Scum RB other than UN's inability to track a Vanila Townie?)

Dana, I'm Goldoa. Et tu?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4869 (isolation #401) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Glork »

No Gamma, I claimed Goldoa way back when I was interrogating DDD. Pay more attention.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4872 (isolation #402) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 am

Post by Glork »

In post 4871, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4869, Glork wrote:No Gamma, I claimed Goldoa way back when I was interrogating DDD. Pay more attention.

stop hatin'

Stop coming' up with crackpot Glorkscum theories for REACTIONZ.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4873 (isolation #403) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Glork »

Oh man. People are going to fucking hate me saying this.

TSH, can you attempt to protect me tonight? Thanks in advance.

DANA WHERE DID YOU GO? I CANNOT WAIT FOR US TO TARGET EACH OTHER TONIGHT. <333

Also, Gamma, feel free to put your vote somewhere useful finally. Tammy/Kats, too, now that Dana/Glork is going to happen.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4874 (isolation #404) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 am

Post by Glork »

In the meantime,
Vote: DDD
. on the off-chance scum can end day early. And because part of me still really thinks we need to lynch him.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4878 (isolation #405) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Glork »

I'm pretty sure I could go for a LudiLynch. The whole not-Kurth thing means nothing now.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4881 (isolation #406) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Glork »

This post has a list of country claims. Second spoiler tag.

ML, singer, Toasty, and Dana have not claimed a specific country.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4887 (isolation #407) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4884, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Like I have seriously no idea what's going on in Glork's head. He seems stubbornly insistent on keeping my name in his mouth but he doesn't bother to respond or comment on the variety of things I and others have pointed out that call into question both the idea that I'm scum and that one of LLD and I have to be scum. And then there's the whole country claim where he's called the person he's looking for scum for the past day but suddenly he's shown no interest in following up with dana to get an explanation for that or a reason for him not claiming when Glork first asked for claims from those countries.

rtft, scumbag
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4888 (isolation #408) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4886, singersigner wrote:
In post 4833, singersigner wrote:Hey Glork, a while ago I soft-claimed that people could have more than one country, and then I reread my role PM...so then I soft-claimed that people could probably be recruited (but disregarded the possibility of a cult, cuz lolcults). It seems irrelevant with who you think you're looking for, but I just thought of that, so make of it what you will.

Mehhhh. Possible. It would pretty much fuck with the country cops / make them useless if people can switch countries -- even if they're not switching alignments.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4890 (isolation #409) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Glork »

Child, please.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4894 (isolation #410) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4892, danakillsu wrote:@ Glork
I'm not Goldoa. Who did you target N2?
Here ya go...

In post 4539, Glork wrote:N1, I targeted Spyre for the reasons I had explained earlier.
N2, I targeted "Oman's replacement" who turned out to be Rhinox.
Sometime during D3, I steered to suspect my target was scum, and I targeted UberNinja that night. (And yes, I lynched him without qualms or hesitation the next day.)
N4, I targeted Kats. Backed off my scumread of him a little because of it.
Last night I was still stone and could take no actions.

And as I claimed earlier, I targeted Ludi N6.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4897 (isolation #411) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4891, singersigner wrote:
In post 4888, Glork wrote:
In post 4886, singersigner wrote:
In post 4833, singersigner wrote:Hey Glork, a while ago I soft-claimed that people could have more than one country, and then I reread my role PM...so then I soft-claimed that people could probably be recruited (but disregarded the possibility of a cult, cuz lolcults). It seems irrelevant with who you think you're looking for, but I just thought of that, so make of it what you will.

Mehhhh. Possible. It would pretty much fuck with the country cops / make them useless if people can switch countries -- even if they're not switching alignments.

That's not exactly what I expected you to get out of it...

Hmm...
I mean, it's obv that MoI was seeking Dana.
It's obv that I'm seeking Kurth.

But recruitment? IDK. Unless you mean in a mason/neighbor recruting sense, but we already have one of each of those.

Also, Dana claiming not-Goldoa puts me back to square one on who I'm actually looking for.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4899 (isolation #412) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4896, danakillsu wrote:Oh, cool. So not only is Glork even more confirmed town, but I actually know what my ability does. Yay!

So my ability apparently tells me something about what other people visit my chosen player. Kinda like a voyeur, except I don't find out roles, I find out nations. On the other hand, I visited MoI and got something about how he wanted backup, so maybe that was something special that happened only when I visited him, I don't know. Anyhow, I've almost certainly been blocked lately, because 2 nights in a row, I got something when I used my ability, then 3 nights in a row, I got nothing.

Was chaos or the state of the battlefield mentioned in your no-response nights? Because TSH indicated that due to the chaos level, he has lost his ability. It fits in with the Endless War / Blue Number mechanic. You might not be able to get anything anymore.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4902 (isolation #413) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Glork »

No. Unless it will confirm a protown player who is not yet confirmed, or out us a scumbag, there's no reason to. Dana himself is already confirmed town, and sharing informaiton at this juncture isn't necessary. If a scumbag makes a claim that conflicts with whatever his info/results are, fine. But until then, absolutely not.

Also, this only solidifies my opinion that one of DDD/LLD is scum, if Dana has ~some kind~ of information role. We are not lynching outside of that pair today.

That said,
Unvote
for now. I expect
EVERYONE
to ISO these two players over the next couple of days and start forming some opinions.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4904 (isolation #414) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Glork »

THESE ARE THE CLAIMED INFORMATION ROLES.

In post 4563, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:N1 Nikanor is from Crimea.
N2 SpyreX is unable to determine etc I was roleblocked by Toasty.
N3 Gamma is from Crimea
N4 Kats is from Gallia
N5 Rhinox is Benigion, but the result is SUPER SKETCHY. I get told that basically while I think I know him from Benigion, I am unsure? It was weird, made me think GF etc.
N6 [redacted]

In post 4613, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I am not from one of Glork's requested countries and I'm going to claim my ability since I only have so much confirmability from it and because I think it could significantly effect Glork's plans.

Claim: Country Cop

N1: SpyreX - Gallia (Hence why I was annoyed with him when he claimed no country and why I solved the puzzle first)
N2: Tammy - Kilvas
N3: KKB - Crimea
N4: Benmage - Begnion
N5: Glork - (I have a result, I am not claiming it in deference to Glork, I will at his request)
N6: Hindu - Begnion (Like LLD I forgot that Hindu had apparently country claimed)

In post 4896, danakillsu wrote:Oh, cool. So not only is Glork even more confirmed town, but I actually know what my ability does. Yay!

So my ability apparently tells me something about what other people visit my chosen player. Kinda like a voyeur, except I don't find out roles, I find out nations. On the other hand, I visited MoI and got something about how he wanted backup, so maybe that was something special that happened only when I visited him, I don't know. Anyhow, I've almost certainly been blocked lately, because 2 nights in a row, I got something when I used my ability, then 3 nights in a row, I got nothing.

We know for a fact that
Dana is confirmed protown
It is fairly safe to assume that
there are not three protown information roles

Therefore, we
WILL
be lynching one of DDD/LLD today. No questions asked.

I still want to go with my Have-Toasty-Block-LLD (since we KNOW he can successfully do so), and lynch DDD plan today.

Also, a hearty fuck you to everybody who poo-pooed my plan earlier. It was the play all along.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4906 (isolation #415) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4903, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4902, Glork wrote:No. Unless it will confirm a protown player who is not yet confirmed, or out us a scumbag, there's no reason to. Dana himself is already confirmed town, and sharing informaiton at this juncture isn't necessary. If a scumbag makes a claim that conflicts with whatever his info/results are, fine. But until then, absolutely not.

Also, this only solidifies my opinion that one of DDD/LLD is scum, if Dana has ~some kind~ of information role. We are not lynching outside of that pair today.

That said,
Unvote
for now. I expect
EVERYONE
to ISO these two players over the next couple of days and start forming some opinions.

You understand that Dana has not been paying attention to this game.

And that Dana's results might confirm DDD as scum? Because I don't believe for 1 second that he actually did everything he said, especially with roleblocks and stuff.

Like I said,
IF
Dana has information that will confirm DDDscum, fine, he can claim. And no, I don't really like DDD's claimed results either. I still want to block you and lynch him. We're on the same page on all of this.

I still want all of them to review
BOTH your gameplay AND DDD's gameplay
and come to their own conclusions, though.

There's really no negotiating that at this point. Dana is conftown and has confirmed me as town, too. Driver's seat, go.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4908 (isolation #416) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Glork »

So Kats, which among {LLD, DDD} would you rather lynch?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4909 (isolation #417) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4905, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Glork, Toasty has already submitted his Roleblock on me IIRC.

Nope, I just re-read his posts, and he has not indicated that he submitted anything. He indicated support for going with my plan, but not that he actually sent anything in.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4910 (isolation #418) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Glork »

Feh. The lynch DDD plan is really only "fool-proof" if DDD is scum or LLD is the
only
scumbag remaining... which I am not willing to put my money on.

I think we really do have to examine both players and buckle down and sort out which one is the actual scumbag.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4913 (isolation #419) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Glork »

Oh. Well fucking motherfucker.

Hopefully it's something he can change like how most night actions work.

Toasty?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4917 (isolation #420) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:12 am

Post by Glork »

In post 4914, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 4910, Glork wrote:Feh. The lynch DDD plan is really only "fool-proof" if DDD is scum or LLD is the
only
scumbag remaining... which I am not willing to put my money on.

I think we really do have to examine both players and buckle down and sort out which one is the actual scumbag.

I still think we should consider the possibility they're both town and take our time with it.

So you think that there three protown roles which can find the countries of other players? Have you even read Dana's posts? Or my ?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4918 (isolation #421) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Glork »

In post 4915, ToastyToast wrote:@Glork: I have sent my action in on LLD, but there is nothing that says I can't change it. Also, I have considered the two of them throughout the day and feel LLD used her power in a much more protown way. She copped Spy and claimed because she had no result, and thought it was suspicious that UN didn't have a result either. This is a protown action, much more protown than waiting until today.

As scum, "confirming" information that will lead to a mislynch is something a player would gladly do. I don't see how LLD claiming her Spyre result is
only
a protown move. Do you have a specific reason you think she would NOT claim her Spyre result as scum there?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4919 (isolation #422) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 am

Post by Glork »

Keep in mind that the town ALSO had a TRACKER.

So anybody who thinks both DDD and LLD are protown thinks that the town power contains:
1) A Tracker (UberNinja)
2) A confirmed mason / pseudo-country cop (Dana)
3) A country cop (DDD)
4) A miller country cop (LLD)

Seriously? Seriously? How can ANYONE possibly think that both DDD and LLD are protown at this point? It honestly baffles me. I don't understand it.

Hindu. Kats. Get to researching LLD and DDD. You're both making excellent cases for why you could be scum with one of these two the more you try to push this absurd FOUR PROTOWN INVESTIGATIVE ROLES agenda.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4921 (isolation #423) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 am

Post by Glork »

Since you're here, DDD, how do you feel about a town with four informational roles, one of which is confirmable as being protown?

I'm not 100% sure on how Dana's role works either, but I'm okay with him keeping it that way. What I do know is that he knows I targeted Rhinox N2, and that I'm from Goldoa. And we know that he gets ~some~ kind of information on players targeting his target. That's really all I *need* to know at this point. Leave him as a question mark, especially if he might not be on the scums' short list of targets. It forces them to make tough decisions.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4922 (isolation #424) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 am

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: Point is, DDD, if you're protown, you should probably be thinking that LLD is practically guaranteed to be scum, and should start focusing on getting her lynched and/or identifying her scumbuddy. You're still being too passive in the scumhunting department for my tastes.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4925 (isolation #425) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Glork »

In post 4923, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:If we have two more scum and say neither of them are Daein that means between the two country cops we could only catch half of the scum team as guilties and there would be a false positive on LLD, so that if she hadn't claimed and I had investigated her and claimed my result she would've been lynched without a second thought, furthermore a tracker in a 29 player game is pretty damn unlikely to actually track the scum kill which is the only way he could get a guilty, we're talking like a 12% chance over the first 3 nights, now the role certainly has some utility in terms of confirming abilities but that obviously doesn't really mean anything and finally Dana's ability apparently lacks any sort of fine control because it returns results based on players targeting the player he targets which means he can target players likely to be targeted it's pretty much a crapshoot in terms of what results he'll get. That's really not the overpowering amount of town information you suggest it is for a 29 player game.

That's an awfully big "if" considering your top two claimed suspects are people who we have no country knowledge of... I like how you're trying to justify the existence of an abundance of town investigative power through speculation that the remaining scums are non-Daein. Do you have reason to believe that Ludi and/or Toast are non-Daein? If so, why? If not, why are you trying to paint them as non-Daein scum?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4932 (isolation #426) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Glork »

I don't have an issue with there being multiple roleblockers. There isn't an issue with which takes precedence at least between Toasty / Alch, considering Toast acts during the day, before Alch would.

I certainly think that 2 town, 1 scum RB is far more likely thank 4 protown investigative roles. And you know what else is more likely? 3 town investigatives and 1 scum investigative.

PEdit: The mason with an investigative ability has confirmed me as protown. He also said he knew MoI was looking for backup, so you know that it's more tha JUST country he gets, and it's enough for him to call me confirmed town. Kats, stop being completely brain-dead and doing your best to throw this game if in fact you are protown. Nothing in my play remotely suggests Glorkscum, and the best you've manages to say against me was FALSELY accusing me of jumping the Oman wagon D2 when I only ever voted for Nexus. There is literally nothing to suggest Glorkscum, and you can ask Toasty, Dana, Tierce, DDD, LLD, Hindu, Tammy, or TSH about that. It is literally impossible to lynch me at this point. So try voting for scum, champ. You want to sit here and act like I'm retarded and/or scum for considering possible Kats-scum, when you're being at least as dense about your opinion of me. There is zero chance of me being scum. None. Get your head out of your ass.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4933 (isolation #427) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Glork »

In post 4931, Katsuki wrote:Add in that Glork has been talking to us as if he knows we're town. >.>b

I think you're town, but your posting has been shit enough to make me wonder. Because you're supposed to be better than this.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4935 (isolation #428) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Glork »

Also, DDD, don't you dare give me any of this "they don't think LLD is a threat" horse shit. The last two nights, they have targeted Tammy, who is on their list, and Alch, who was on their list. LLD is alive because killing her doesn't win the game. It's just a play to hopefully-not-lose-immediately. And I know you know this.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4937 (isolation #429) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Glork »

And N3, they ALSO killed someone on the list (who was confirmed town to boot), and N4 we can't say for sure, but there's a chance that Grey shot at Tammy as they were trying to catch her on a not-commuted night. LLD has been left alive because there are MUCH higher priority targets. You're suggesting that the scums are making strategically awful decisions for the sake of stopping a power role which might not even hit scum? Pfft.

I'm not entirely sure I buy the existence of a scum role blocker. A scum RB would block+kill Tammy of they were unsure, not keep blocking Dana. I still think Dana's ability is being stopped by the Mass Outrage / Endless War mechanic, much like TSH's failed protections. Really undecided on this, though.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4939 (isolation #430) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Glork »

Oh, so now we're onto the "there could be even MORE bad investigative roles" theory. Fantastic.

I hate playing Outguess the Mod like this generally, but it looks like I'm going to have to get into some game design / setup speculation, when I get home tonight.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4944 (isolation #431) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4943, ToastyToast wrote:I think it should be more of dana vs. DDD vs. LLD, but dana's power is a lot like mine--a somewhat nerfed/warped version of another powerful role that is already in the game.

Well, except MoI was protown and said he is confirmed protown masons with Dana. Dana's alignment is guaranteed. That's why it's down to DDD/LLD.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4955 (isolation #432) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Glork »

Tierce, you've gone quiet. What are your current thoughts on things and people?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4957 (isolation #433) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Glork »

Oh good, you also subsribe to the "I think there are eight billion investigative roles" theory. Fanfuckinggoddamntastic.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4961 (isolation #434) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Glork »

Mise well.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4964 (isolation #435) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Glork »

Reasonably protown. Could be scum with LLD, but meh.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4965 (isolation #436) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4962, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 4961, Glork wrote:

Mise well.

Yep, when you've got the chance to thoughtlessly pitch the game away, how can you turn that down?

You know that what I'm doing is not thoughtless. If my train of thought happens to be wrong, I deserve to lose. But I think you're our best shot at hitting scum today.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4967 (isolation #437) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Glork »

Your play indicates that you
A) Coasted through D1
B) Favored Oman heavily over Nexus D2
C) Suddenly surfaced during the flashwagon on you, refused to claim, then subsided into the background when the pressure was relieved
D) Claimed a role with zero confirmable results and "meh-at-best" targets

And yes, I'm speculating on setup here, too.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4968 (isolation #438) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: To clarify -- Favored an Oman-lynch heavily over a Nexus-lynch.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4971 (isolation #439) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4970, Hinduragi wrote:In fact, if ANYONE should be getting flak for the Oman thing, if I remember right, it should be me. I was probably the largest supporter of the wagon.

Except the most prominent person who goes in the wrong direction isn't the most likely to be scum. You may have been the largest supporter (even Dana was heavily in favor of an Oman lynch), but there were DEFINITELY scums trying to swing the pendulum in that direction.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4981 (isolation #440) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Glork »

I'm fine with lynch LLD / block DDD.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4982 (isolation #441) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Glork »

Also, GreyICE's role is the equivalent of Felix from Mafia w/the Kitties, or whatever the godfather was in Blood Bowl. I really don't expect there to be more than one "godfather." The Daliah role is just an elegant way of giving us a non-standard/breaking cop, and still giving scums (Godfather, and an SK) investigative immunity.

Creating a bunch of same-natured investigative roles with a bunch of same-natured "godfather" scums is cluttered and swingy design. It turns a pile of roles into mere novelties, rather than something elegant that can be mostly-relied on. From what I know about Vi's approach to design, having more inv-immune scum beyond Daliah doesn't fit. Giving them a single "godfather" does.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4983 (isolation #442) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Glork »

Unvote
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4992 (isolation #443) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Glork »

LLD, what about the possibility of the missing kill coming from Tammy's commute?

I really don't think Toasty is scum right now...
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4993 (isolation #444) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: Plus, Toasty is 100% pro-DDD lynch. Pretty sure it's near-suicidal for scum to be busing at this point.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4996 (isolation #445) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Glork »

Tammy calimed to be the King of Kilvas.... if indeed the scums' targets are "royalty," like Empress King Tibarn (MoI), Empress Sanaki (Alch, who is also on TSH's list of protectees), and Queen Elincia, then any scum would want Tammy dead...
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5005 (isolation #446) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4999, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Glork, what are the odds Vi made a scum target a commuter who can commute consecutive nights?

(Can Commuters be RB'd in NAR?)

She can't commute on consecutive nights?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5028 (isolation #447) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 5021, Tierce wrote:
In post 4973, Tierce wrote:Glork, the problem isn't that there might be four town investigative roles. The problem is what you're glossing over: that when you get down to scumhunting, DDDP's play doesn't make sense as scum. You're trying to sell this lynch on numbers, and that makes me extremely nervous. It's a Vi game, it's not required to make sense, and you're jumping on "things that aren't required to make sense" over "this behavior is likely to come from scum/town".
I know you're busy, Glork, but this needs to be emphasized.

Read the fucking thread. Holy shit you are awful.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5029 (isolation #448) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Glork »

Also, Vi games are required to make sense. They're complex, but they're not shitty and arbitrary. Throwing three roles that figure out countries and countering them by making them effectively useless is not remotely competent game design.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5032 (isolation #449) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Glork »

I'm debating the odds that LLD "came clean" on her country expecting there to be a protown country cop. It seems highly likely, if she is scum.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5035 (isolation #450) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Glork »

Yeah, there was a lot of "heyyyy, I'm not so suuure about you...", but I legit have a hard time reading them because their out-of-game relationship invariably seeps into their gameplay when they are playing together. Noncommittal is a good word. It seemed like they both wanted to make it seem like they were okay offing the other, and there was quite a bit of word chioce that looked like distancing-without-really-wanting-to-analyze-each-others'-alignments.

What has me hung up right now is LLD's desire to 1v1 DDD. If there are two scums and you're the only target left, and they can block you like they've been doing to Dana, it makes sense... but it also means that we cannot win at this point. If she's the only scum left, and/or there are two targets left, it seems like a bad play unless she is *really* confident that her buddy won't go down tomorrow *AND* can kill off the last two people on the list tonight/tomorrow-night.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5038 (isolation #451) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Glork »

How did his play deteriorate over the course of D1 (and, really, whose play
didn't
deteriorate over the course of D1)? Also, why investiagte him over someone else whose play was questionable D1, but who seemed more
likely
to yield a guilty result? IIRC (and feel free to correct me on this, because I'm doing it from memory), you wanted Dramonic dead, and even late in the day would follow Spyre around. What makes you decide to investigate someone you have a moderately town read on, in favor of someone you have a desire to lynch?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5051 (isolation #452) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Glork »

80 is such a weird number for a super duper game mechanic. I figured we had until 100. :/

I don't know what it means. I do know that we need to start figuring out how exactly we're going to progress through today/tonight/possiblytomorrow.

I still believe that one of DDD/LLD is scum. I still believe that lynching among them gives us the best shot by far of hitting scum. I could probably see either of them as scum, but they've both done *some* things that make me hesitate.

Kats, what specifically did you see just now that made you vote DDD, that you had missed earlier?

This is also really shitting timing, but anybody who I'm friends with out-of-game knows that I'm on V/LA over the next ~5 days, as I'm moving to North Carolina. I've actually been packing all evening, since the moment I got home from work.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5057 (isolation #453) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 5052, Katsuki wrote:Nothing specifically, just that I missed some stuff and didn't realize when certain things were taking plac.e

WHAT
did you "miss"?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5065 (isolation #454) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:54 am

Post by Glork »

I guess
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5067 (isolation #455) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Glork »

Tbf I think I'd rather lynch LLD than either DDD or Ludi at this point, but people seem to be in ZOMGQUICKLYNCH mode, when it's more likely that we're going to lose abilities... last call" doesn't sound like ARMAGEDDON.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5068 (isolation #456) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Glork »

Whatever.
Unvote

I won't have time to read an make as informed a decision as I'd like. If the people I completely trust come to a consensus, I'll roll with them. But I'm not comfortable possibly putting the game on the line with a vote when I haven't given myself ample opportunity to completely my research.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5073 (isolation #457) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Glork »

In post 5072, Gammagooey wrote:kats is probtown for the ridiculous amount of tunnelling grey put into him.

av stop being lazy i don't remember any walls in the last few pages, it'll take like 3 minutes to read.

You've apparently never seen GreyScum. He's practically over the top with his busing, usually.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5078 (isolation #458) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Glork »

Dana has said that he can find out info on players' countries, among other information. It is why he asked who was from Goldoa, and then asked me who I targeted N2. I guess he watched Rhinox/Onan and was told that someone from Goldoa had visited them. At least, that's what I got out of it. He also said that he knew MoI was looking for backup from N1, so his information isn't limited to just countries.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5079 (isolation #459) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Glork »

In post 5075, Katsuki wrote:
In post 5074, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:
In post 5029, Glork wrote:Also, Vi games are required to make sense. They're complex, but they're not shitty and arbitrary. Throwing three roles that figure out countries and countering them by making them effectively useless is not remotely competent game design.

Three? >.<"

Glork is one of some sorts as well.

No.
Once again, you are spreading misinformation by making factually incorrect statements. Please stop posting before you hurt yourself. Or worse, soneone else. Go back and read and stop doing your best to cause the town to lose through your continued shitposting. I have claimed exactly what my role does, and it does not find country information. I don't even know for sure what Kurthnaga's country is (although I would assume Goldoa).
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5080 (isolation #460) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Glork »

I even listed in an earlier post EXACTLY what the four claimed information roles are. There's a dead tracker, two living claimed country cops, and Dana. I don't consider myself to be an information role at all.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5083 (isolation #461) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Glork »

In post 5081, Katsuki wrote:Then reclarify? I remember you targetting me at some point, leading you to
"back off your scumread slightly"

Yes, slightly. Because I was told that you are not Kurthnaga. You could theoretically still be the
other
scumbag (if we are to assume that there are indeed two remaining).
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5084 (isolation #462) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: Or Kurth could be some completely fucktarded town who insisted on NOT telling me that they ARE Kurth. Or he might not exist.

Huh. Or... I wonder if Vi is targetable. I really hope it's not too late to try.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5092 (isolation #463) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Glork »

Vote: LLD
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5093 (isolation #464) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Glork »

....dana said he's not from Goldoa, Gamma.

If LLD flips town, I'm targeting DDD, no questions asked. If she flips scum, I think I'm supposed to target singer, because I can trust that Dana is not Kurthnaga, and she's the only other real question mark in terms of country/identity.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5094 (isolation #465) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: Of course, if LLD flips Kurthscum, I don't think it matters.

Also, Tierce, I was just letting my paranoia/imagination run wild. I'd PM Vi about his viability as a target before ever trying something that out-of-the-norm.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5097 (isolation #466) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Glork »

TOASTY, MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE YOUR TARGET TO DDD. LLD IS THE PLAY TODAY, METHINKS.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5146 (isolation #467) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Glork »

Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5147 (isolation #468) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Glork »

In the event DDD is town and I die tonight, take a serious look at LLD-Toasty combo.

LLD can "confirm" Toasty's block+neighborize, when in reality Toasty merely blocked + killed Dupe, or blocked elsewhere. In this instance, Toasty has since then been blocking Dana.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5170 (isolation #469) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Glork »

It's frustrating to see a town lose a game with like 12 protown players still alive, but meh. In the end, most of us made the wrong decision, I guess.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5257 (isolation #470) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 5219, Oversoul wrote:
In post 5217, Vi wrote:
In post 5216, Gammagooey wrote:like apparently the country cop was basically a real cop but not knowing that brings its usefulness down quite a lot.
Quite a lot?

Those are the only types of cops Vi has used so far to my knowledge.

Read Mafia with the Kitties and me as Flavor cop.

Glork + Tierce talking about the cop thing and Vi and the "Godfather" Hatari were pretty accurate.

Yeah, I pointed to TWO recent examples where "flavorful" cops were used as function regular cops with exactly one godfather -- INCLUDING a recent Vi-Game. And people poo-pooed it all over the place like "NO THERE ARE FOUR COPS AND LOTS OF FALSE POSITIVES/NEGATIVES." Meh.

Anyway, I want to apologize for the awful quality of my play over the last ~month especially. This moving business is seriously kicking my ass and draining me of the energy and focus to play mafia. I almost replaced out about half a dozen times (at one point I had even written up a PM to Vi, but never sent it)... but like Ludi, I decided I couldn't put another human being through that readthrough.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5258 (isolation #471) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 5230, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:By the way, had ML been lynched today I was killing DDD tonight. If we lynched Ml before 2100 EST tomorrow I would have won even then.

Did you forget the part where you were getting roleblocked tonight?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5287 (isolation #472) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 5283, implosion wrote:I remember glork guessing that it would be 5-8 at some point.

:shrug:.

In post 1044, Glork wrote:There is ONE scum faction. We've been over this already.

Jesus shit, guys. Stop being retarded.

There have already been discussions about game mechanics / win condition.

Pretty sure we have to find 5-6 scums before they find a list of... idk, 5-8 townies?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5311 (isolation #473) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Glork »

In post 2106, Glork wrote:Looking at UN's voting history (Oversoul, Tammy, Tierce, Oman, Toasty, Oman, MoI, Alchemist, Gamma, Oman)...

Oversoul - Town
Tammy - Probstown
Tierce - Town
Oman - Possible scum
Toasty - Town
MoI - Probstown
Alchemist - Town
Gamma - Null-to-town? IDFK.

....combined with his profound inability to understand that this is multiball based solely on the protown win condition...

...equals likely scum.

PEDIT: Wait. Someone thinks I'm scum? Bahahahahaha. Did you miss the part, Dana, during D1 where I was essentially confirmed town? Apparently so...

In post 3255, Glork wrote:
In post 3253, UberNinja wrote:Why am I pretty likely to be scum?

Anyone.

In post 3247, Glork wrote:I really don't. When I look at
(1)
his voting history,
(2)
his contributions (or general lack thereof),
(3)
his attitude towards voting & wagons & lynches,
(4)
his lack of understanding of what it means to have the protown win condition,
(5)
his "I haven't kept up on the game, treat me with kid gloves" attitude while trying to tell the town what they should and shouldn't do, none of it adds up to a protown UN.
(6)
There is so much charade, and so little genuine production, that I can NOT accept that he's just a terrible, useless, but ultimately protown player.

Ahem.

In post 3273, Glork wrote:Also, re: kid gloves.

In post 2580, UberNinja wrote:Ok, I will admit I haven't been paying a lot of attention to this game...

So for me Nikanor, your boyfriend for a day, will you please explain: why the DDD quickwagon?
Maybe I'm dense, maybe it's something totally fucking obvious, but I have no idea what this is.
I wanna try to get back into the game, and you helping me out will help me out a lot. Helpfully.

Thanks.

In post 2591, UberNinja wrote:WHY was it obvious? I wasn't paying attention.

for the lulz I guess (mostly because Nik said so, Glork not so much), but I want to actually try to get into the game and be useful at some point, so if somebody would explain to me like I was a raw fuckin newbie, that'd be perfectamundo
In post 2595, UberNinja wrote:Also I'm not in the mood to search through 175 spyrex posts for a claim. Throw me a bone here?
In post 2598, UberNinja wrote:Yeah, fuck that. I'm not doing that much work. Help me be helpful or fuck you, Glork! :(

Nobody should have to fucking HELP you be helpful. You're not a raw fucking newbie. You have a brain that functions at least well enough to string together coherent sentences, you have two eyes, and a live internet connection.

You cannot act like it's everyone ELSE'S responsibility for YOUR lack of contributions. That's scummy as fuck. You're obviously aware that you're completely fucking useless, but you want to make it everyone else's issue.

And then
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT SHITSTORM OF GARBAGE POSTING ABOUT HOW YOU NEED HELP GETTING INTO THE GAME
, you post THIS:
In post 2601, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2250, SpyreX wrote:Oman needs to die at some point.

The fuck? You want Oman, who was obviously the town counterwagon to the Nexus-scum-lynch dead still?

No. Absofuckinglutely not.

In post 3286, Glork wrote:In the meantime, UberNinja, please respond to this and explain your thoughts in Posts 2655 and 3260. Why did you push for more votes when DDD was at L-2, and LATER say the wagon was moving too fast?

In post 3270, Tierce wrote:Av, you magical pirate lemon you. <3

in no way matches with the train of thought supposedly displayed in his actual posts. Let me remind you:

In post 2623, Vi wrote:
Mini Vote Count (25):
Leonardo and Edward
:right: Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-2) ~ Nikanor, Glork, Magister Ludi, MaguaofIllusion, UberNinja, Alchemist, GreyICE, danakillsu, singersigner, Katsuki
SpyreX (L-12) ~
Alchemist

Not Voting:
Alchemist,
Teleporting Speed Hippos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, kanyeknowsbest, Gammagooey,
Glork,
Benmage, Hinduragi,
Katsuki,
Lady Lambdadelta,
Magister Ludi, MaguaofIllusion, Nikanor,
Rhinox,
GreyICE, singersigner,
SpyreX, Tammy, Tierce, ToastyToast,
UberNinja, danakillsu

--With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

The only vote change is then my first post of the day, in which I vote UN. He reacts immediately.
In post 2655, UberNinja wrote:Hey Tierce that's a really cool vote, and I'mma let you finish, but DDD's one of the coolest wagons of ALL TIME.
In post 3260, UberNinja wrote:2. Wow, this wagon is going way too fast.

So... cheering on a wagon at L-2, continue to push it until he unvoted it in , and now he claims he thought the wagon was going too fast?

This is scum. It needs rope.

PEdit: Oh look, a post to report.

In post 3577, Glork wrote:Oh oh oh oh, UN also tried to discredit me by saying "Glork has never read me as scum," when I've only played one day of one game with him.

That's cheeky scumfuck play right there.

In this thread, UN calls the kettle black.

He never once voted for scum.
His tracking targets were generally fucking awful.
He did not do his protown responsibility and A) Read his own fucking win condition; or B) Pay attention to what was gonig on around him in terms of mechanics discussion
He used cheeky weasel-wording to try to discredit the people who legitimately called him scummy.

And then he's like "HAY DIS TOWN WAS FAIL, ESP TIERCE!" in postgame.

And then he wonders why people don't take him seriously and/or want him policy lynched/vigged and/or treat him like a terrible mafia player. :(
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5313 (isolation #474) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: I stand corrected. UN did vote Nexus after TSH counter-claimed. So once he voted for scum. After that, he also voted DDD-town, and Nikanor-town. AND AND AND AAAAAAAND he self-voted when he was being run up!

BASTION of good mafia play right there.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5315 (isolation #475) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Glork »

I do want to apologize to DDD for choosing wrong on the last day. I was really debating back and forth. I really didn't expect LLD to be going RAWR FULL 1V1 MODE because DDD was the last target. Pretty much everyone had (erroneously) concluded that Tammy was a target... that was really what tipped me back to voting DDD, and obviously in retropsect I'm really frustrated that I didn't push LLD harder.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5316 (isolation #476) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Glork »

In post 5314, Nexus wrote:He voted for me, but remember I was caught out and obvscum. I wouldn't give him credit for his vote on me.

Yeah, that's why I said after TSH counter-claimed you. :p
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”