Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

Our country is Bengion.

We can claim as soon as Glork is done with his thing.

~P
-AV and PeregrineV-
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

That in no way, in this game or last, was a questioning of your intelligence Tierce. It's me being suspicious of your behavior. At no point in time, did I say or even think "Tierce is too dumb to notice these things." If you take it that way, that's your thing.

I have explained everything about my character and my ability that I possibly can. No, when I leave at night, there is not going to be anything in the thread that states this. I never once implied that there would be. In fact, the whole Hindu thing was brought up as a way to confirm it at night because that would be
the only way to confirm it at night
. I'm actually quite confused that you think it would be confirmed in thread. No commuter role that I have ever seen has been confirmed in thread when they leave at night.

If I leave during the day, it will be confirmed in thread, because
I will leave
. I will not be able to post, I will not be able to vote, I will not be able to do anything in the game until the next day, and I cannot be lynched. But, if I leave during the day, I come back at night and am left unprotected. I'd also have to not leave the night before I leave during the day because I can't use it for consecutive phases, which would leave me unprotected two nights in a row. If I'm not actually on the target list, this isn't an issue, but since I'm a leader and got this ability in the middle of day two, I'm going to believe that I am.

pedit: There are no conspiracy theories attitudes. I'm going to note what I see as suspicious behavior when I see it. And, I don't really see genuine scumhunting from you here Tierce. I see you keep returning to me over and over and not taking anything into account that should be making you doubt your possible scum read on me, if that's what you truly have. Quite frankly, I don't know how you can't look at the night of the two Sanaki claims and see that I was trying to make sense of the claims and determine which one was telling the truth. I don't even know if you have any other scum reads, because you seem to just keep returning to me by default, and yeah I find it rather suspicious behavior. (And no before you ask, I don't have great scum reads right now. You're pinging my radar, and it's something I've been mulling over more seriously since the UN lynch. But my major scum reads are dead, GreyIce was a town read who was scum and LLD was a scum read who apparently is town, so I have some reassessing I need to do.)
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

@Tammy- If you are a thread hider/leaver, and Hindu is parasitically attached to you and suffers your fate, then how was LLD able to target him, considering you weren't here?

Or did I miss something on the way Hindu's role works and your role works?

~P
-AV and PeregrineV-
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm pretty sure he doesn't leave with me. He's attached to me and my fate. If I die, he dies. Or that's how I understand it. He thought that he would die when I left, but he doesn't.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 4601, Tammy wrote:And, I don't really see genuine scumhunting from you here Tierce.

[snip]

you seem to just keep returning to me by default
You're not really reading my posts if you say you were trying to decide between the Sanaki claims and that was So Obvtown and yet ignore
my own indecision
over the matter, Tammy.

Glork calls you town, Hindu calls you town, I'm pretty much willing to ignore you, but frankly this is ridiculous. Either vote me or don't, don't get all prickly when people suspect you--this is a MAFIA GAME. You are not a mason. There is no "being too quick to bring up things you said" that, from my PoV, cannot be interpreted as you calling me too stupid to notice things as town--the attitude is "Tierce was too fast to figure this out, she can't be town with a brain". I have a mind for detail, I've proven to you elsewhere that I am capable of spotting minor things in a game and that I have good recall, but you jump to "this is suspicious!!" without considering that
this is what I do

That's annoying to boot. I'm not going to lynch you for it, I just wish you actually started thinking that I'm an intelligent human being regardless of alignment. I may not be an amazing player, but I have a keen eye for things that are explicit in the thread and you should know this. It's irritating to have you insinuate otherwise because it's like you believe I can't be that observant as town.

Anyway, grump grump hallelujah aside: Waiting on Ludi/DDDP/Glork/etc. In the meantime bed, this is no mood to be playing in. Sorry about the prickliness. (But fuck you, USCIS, let me go home. ._.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Tierce »

Nnngh. Went overboard again. Sorry, this game is full of Tierce in a pissy mood and it's not anyone's fault.

I'm sorry.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

Tierce. I'm going to say one more time slowly so maybe you'll understand it. I. In. No. Way. Was. Implying. You. Are. Not. An. Intelligent. Human. Being.

That you keep harping on it just demonstrates you have a level of insecurity in that area, perhaps that's where you're condescending attitude comes from.

I'm not getting prickly because you're suspecting me; I'm looking at your actions overall and some things don't ring true to me. Yes, the night of the Sanaki claim, I saw you immediately vote Alchemist and call him a liar and claim he was playing a fake gambit. Yes, you relented and I didn't say my actions made me obvtown, I just said you're not taking into account things that should have you doubting the scum read you've been trying to place on me the entire game. I understand confirmation bias Tierce, but at some point you have to start taking some things into consideration to realize you're wrong - if that's what this is. And, I'm not voting for you because I'm not sure I believe you're scum; as I said I've been mulling it over for a few days. Some things make sense and some things don't. But, don't act like I'm the only person who gets prickly when suspected.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ehhhhh.

vote: Gammagooey
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Why Gamma Singer?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why not Gamma?

(I realize how snarky that sounds so I'm going to preemptively defend that by saying I'm asking that in all honesty)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

I have a very narrow list of suspects, and barring drastic claims and whatnot, I'm going with my strongest read cuz.

I like tomatoes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

Heh...I didn't think it sounded snarky. I really haven't had much of a strong read on him throughout the game though I've had him as town.

But, like I said to Tierce, I have some reassessing to do. My strong scum reads are dead. I was wrong about GreyIce and am apparently wrong about LLD.

Nothing has really struck me as scum for gamma, so I was interested in why he read as scum for you.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

singer, go over the first three days of the game. i don't care if you actually bother going through it all or just go through the living players isos but do it. and after that if you still think i'm the most likely scum here tell me why.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I am not from one of Glork's requested countries and I'm going to claim my ability since I only have so much confirmability from it and because I think it could significantly effect Glork's plans.

Claim: Country Cop

N1: SpyreX - Gallia (Hence why I was annoyed with him when he claimed no country and why I solved the puzzle first)
N2: Tammy - Kilvas
N3: KKB - Crimea
N4: Benmage - Begnion
N5: Glork - (I have a result, I am not claiming it in deference to Glork, I will at his request)
N6: Hindu - Begnion (Like LLD I forgot that Hindu had apparently country claimed)
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Umm...you didn't think to counterclaim? Well, this at least for me suggests that one of the country cops is a scum. I mean, if scum need to kill specific people, and we suspect that this is country related, it makes a lot of sense for them to have a country cop.

So LLD and DDD are now my prime suspects.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 4614, ToastyToast wrote:Umm...you didn't think to counterclaim?

Of course I thought to counterclaim, I decided at the time the odds were too great that there in fact could be two country cops and multiple false positives and negatives. Given the number of claims we've had I'm not sure that's accurate and felt it would be best to get that information on the board now with Glork planning things and seemingly depending on LLD's ability.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

>.>

Who did you rb btw toasty?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 4616, Katsuki wrote:>.>

Who did you rb btw toasty?

couldn't exactly get a day action in when three people decided to get themselves modkilled nowhere near a lynch.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Post by Katsuki »

oh its a day action

btw kanye wants you all to know how sorry he is for being so bad at mafia and how he cried himself to sleep these past few nights for getting himself modkilled

Vi please don't modkill me for the above just passing it on I'm sure he would've wanted everyone to know~
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 4613, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I am not from one of Glork's requested countries and I'm going to claim my ability since I only have so much confirmability from it and because I think it could significantly effect Glork's plans.

Claim: Country Cop

N1: SpyreX - Gallia (Hence why I was annoyed with him when he claimed no country and why I solved the puzzle first)
N2: Tammy - Kilvas
N3: KKB - Crimea
N4: Benmage - Begnion
N5: Glork - (I have a result, I am not claiming it in deference to Glork, I will at his request)
N6: Hindu - Begnion (Like LLD I forgot that Hindu had apparently country claimed)

Why did you target each of the players you targeted?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Post by Glork »

Okay. Thaaaaat's pretty much exactly what I figured was going to happen. DDD, please tell me exactly what country you are from.

So either DDD is our only remaining scumbag (unless possibly singer/Toasty is his buddy, but I kind of doubt that right now)...
...or LLD + one of {Nik, Gamma, Kats} is scum.
It's also possible that ML is somewhere in that mix. Still waiting on a country claim from ML.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by Glork »

Oh, and TSH, can you confirm that you attempted to protect Alch last night?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

If I could still be possibly scum based on my play thus far this game + nexusGI then it'd take a miracle for me to be town.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Post by Katsuki »

p.s. saying inclusion of my name in that list is prettyfuckingterrible.

Also out of LLD/DDDP pretty sure LLD is by far more town?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a