NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by DOMO »

Really? 17 pages already?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:30 am

Post by DOMO »

I have no idea what's going on. Is it still RVS?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh yay I have a read.

vote mafiassk

That feels like a really awkward entrance. I arrived to the party late and I'm daunted by having to play ctach up. He comes in and immediately puts his pawns in place. That doesn't feel much like a town entrance to me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:48 am

Post by DOMO »

roflwaffle didn't post. Humph.

Glad he's gone though because now if I want to lynch roflcopter I can just vote rofl.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 591, Empire wrote:
Replacing SonOfZeus and roflwaffles.

Prodding roflcopter.
In post 593, MafiaSSK wrote:WHAT IS UPPPP? SSK HERE REPLACING ROFLWAFFLE.

Geists=Town
Generic=Town
F-16=Town
Tammy=Uber Town
Bro=Maybe Scum
MC=Maybe Scum
Pitoli=maybe scum
BBQ=scum

Vote Korean BBQ
Did it take 16 minutes for you to read the thread and develop reads? Are you Number Jonny Five? It took me an hour to scan to page ten before I got bored and went to bed. I still haven't read between 10 and last page.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 am

Post by DOMO »

It's taken me 16 minutes to scan ffery's ISO (geists not rift, repeat x10). I think this is town ffery but her game is so well balanced that I'm cautious townreading her so early.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:12 am

Post by DOMO »

I see nothing alarming in casso's ISO.

I stress I'm scanning.

pedit - fine you're next
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 am

Post by DOMO »

It's harder to form a quick opinion on you generic, I don't remember ever playing with you. I picked geists first because I think ffery has been in the player pool in all of my games as DOMO and some as rev, while thor and nacho are also both players I'm familiar with. BRO was going to be next, but you stepped in!

You feel mostly like town, but there was one comment which felt awkward...
In post 119, Generic wrote:Bedtime for me, night kids.
I don't feel the need to explain away why I disappear during a conversation when I'm town, I just go to bed. If I'm scum who's involved in a discussion, I might want an excuse to get away from it.

It's a pretty weak wolf tell and all that stood out for me when scanning your ISO, so you're null. Did I beat 16 minutes?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:28 am

Post by DOMO »

Well BRO feels town too, but it's funny that I'm concerned that I'm not picking up any scum vibes from those that I'm familiar with.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:39 am

Post by DOMO »

Funnily enough I've just finished scanning MC's ISO. I'm familiar with cabd and again I'm not seeing anything alarming. I've play Marangal once and woefully misread her, but cabd was recently on a scumteam with me so I'm hoping to be able to read him.

Just mafiassk that I have as a scumread right now.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 613, MafiaSSK wrote:You don't scan an ISO. That's the point of reading an ISO, to do a thorough analysis.
Thanks for telling me how to play mafia, this is my first game and tbh I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I figured that *maybe* I could do a quick scan, if only to see what stands out and get a little more familiar with who's in the game etc, and also I'll admit there was a hint of mockery at the idea that you formed your reads in 16 minutes or whatever. But yeah you're right, I shouldn't even bother to look at someone's ISO if I haven't got 2 hours to do a "thorough analysis", let alone dare to post my conclusions. My sincerest apologies.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by DOMO »

I am still happy with my vote, by the way. It's pretty odd that you're telling me not to bother ISO'ing people if I'm not going to do thorough analysis. It's like you're trying to deter people from doing pro town things. Half an hour scanning a handful of ISOs is better than nothing, even if it's merely because it gives people something else to discuss.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 616, MafiaSSK wrote:Suxtosuck.
And this. So what, anyone who dares to scumread you based on gut sucks? Is that the implication? I'd expect a townie to just say what you said about reading the game because we're all awesome people, and leave it at that, because that's enough to kill the gut read I picked up. But you add a sly little insult, which for me increses the chances of you being scum, because you're not happy with just defending yourself, you want to discredit your attacker too.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by DOMO »

Well I don't like those arrows.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by DOMO »

Korean's ISO is a massive ball of fluff. So many posts with so little content.

korean, I'm assuming your ISO is mostly nero?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 714, Sakura Hana wrote:Also, Hi DOMO, nice that we meet again in a game that looks more mafia than the last one.
Hi. Yeah that last game was a strange one. All I know is I won.
In post 715, KoreanBBQ wrote:Nope, and I'm insulted.
Well here's where I uninsult you and in the process point the finger at you - for some reason I associate the name GuyInFreezer with quality posts, yet I see very little of this in your ISO. What I see is an attempt to stay up to date and involved in town discussion, what I don't see is an effort to analyse people's posts and challenge people who you feel are scummy. Maybe I was wrong about you GiF, I can't remember what game I played you in but I seem to think you were scum and won. But your hydra's posting seems more consistent with nero's style than yours.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by DOMO »

Aw man I got a sick read. GiF is scum.

vote korean
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 719, KoreanBBQ wrote:Xenoblade. I was scum, and the red scum went down hill pretty quickly after I got cross-killed at Night 6 or something like that.
Have I ever played you or nero as DOMO?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 725, Sakura Hana wrote:I had a gut townread on them, could you explain please? or is it related to how you thought it was Nero's play?
I was TheReverend in xeno, and I've never played nero or gif as DOMO that I can recall, I'm thinking he picked up DOMO = rev from the scum QT.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 730, KoreanBBQ wrote:Actually I've seen you outing yourself in one of the large game signup. (Plus the altslip you made in some game I was semi-following.)
While it's entirely possible that you simply checked my posting history, I have to acknowledge it's a pretty weak attack. I'm not really all that convinced. I didn't notice when I first looked at xeno but I posted as DOMO during the game's post mortem, so while you might have picked it up from the scum QT, it could be any number of places.

Fair enough I need more than that for korean.

unvote

Right let's ISO the wagonners.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 623, Sakura Hana wrote:Here's the part where i realize I forgot to bookmark this thread, got 24 pages to catch up on
Here's the part where I drop a "town tell". Who forgets a game in which they rolled scum?

I see sakura has already drawn heat for this and as such don't need another explanation. I leave it here because I too feel it's scummy.
In post 714, Sakura Hana wrote:Also, Hi DOMO, nice that we meet again in a game that looks more mafia than the last one.
In post 718, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually this is something I agree with.
In post 725, Sakura Hana wrote:I had a gut townread on them, could you explain please? or is it related to how you thought it was Nero's play?
In post 732, Sakura Hana wrote:That's an interesting thought actually. Ok i'll sheep for now.
Unvote
Vote: KoreanBBQ
Sakura hi's me and then moves from "gut town read" to voting korean next post. It feels like an attempt to buddy me up, which is then followed up with her sheeping my weak attack on korean.

This doesn't feel like town at all.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 739, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@DOMO - you are full of fail and make baby seals cry!
Why would you think this? I might not be right, but I'm getting reads from my interactions with people. My reads are developing all the time and as such I feel like I'm doing the opposite of fail. That's not to say my reads are right, I'm saying I'm happy with my progress. If you're not, tough luck.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 729, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@Sakura - sheep me and vote your gut town read anyway.
Yes cass, she's sheeping your "interesting thought" here.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 755, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I *did* suggest it was uncool to derail
My attack was weak, I realised this, of course I bail. And it's natural for me to then look at those who piled on to a wagon that I helped develop. I made my point about DOMO/rev and there was a flurry of three votes. It's my belief that if korean is town, there's a good chance of scum being amonst those who piled on. Would you disagree with that?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by DOMO »

Also, is this thor or nacho?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 760, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@DOMO - I agree if he's town that there are scum on that wagon in general.

I disagree that, if you really wanted a wagon to analyze, you should have removed yourself so quickly. You should have sat there and seen who *else* got on and for what reasons, and also which people from the RVS stage of the wagon chose to stay and which fled, and also could have seen who, if anyone, stepped up to defend him and/or start a counter.

Instead you want to examine a flash that wasn't even done flashing.

To my mind it's like reading half of a book and then wanting to discuss the ending. It doesn't really make sense to me nor do I think intelligent discussion can be had at that stage.

And this is Nacho.
Ok I see your point. perhaps I missed an oppotunity. But I had no idea how many votes he had, nor can I tell you offhand how many are playing, so I felt I should back off because I didn't like the fact it gathered momentum so easily.

Hi thor.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 788, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:DOMO, can you explain your scumread on KoreanBBQ and subsequent reversal? It seemed like you accused them initially of making a lot of posts with little content and then unvoted when they said they saw you outing yourself in the large game signup. Did you feel that KBBQ's subsequent posts were townish? Did it have anything to do with the wagon forming on them. Take me through your whole thought process for the suspicion and the unvote.
I backed off korean because he picked up more votes after me, and the reason he got my case was flawed. My point about the short posts is something I'm going to look at when I've had a look at some other old games of gif's. I've had a scan of his posts in xeno, which is when I realised I was rev in that. I haven't looked any further into his previous games since then.

I'm currently less interested in korean, and more interested in sakura, who seems to me the most opportunistic person on the korean wagon after my vote.

Right now I can't see korean and sakura both being on the same scumteam. What that means for my korean read, idk yet.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by DOMO »

I want drama.

dayvig korea

It's not a gambit, honest. You scum?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 782, geists wrote:
In post 778, pieguyn wrote:
In post 770, geists wrote:DOMO,

Welcome to my townbloc.
can you elaborate plz
Shortly.
ffery towning me is both comforting and alarming.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 797, KoreanBBQ wrote:But if that's real
cmon
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 798, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 794, DOMO wrote:dayvig korea
Last time we tried to do that it just split the nation in two, bro.
Yeah and then they give us gangnam style. I think we need to keep dayvigging them until they promise us no more "music".
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by DOMO »

Is it standard for korean to call himself obvtown? Because he's not obvtown.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by DOMO »

Oh yeah it's gif. I need to see gif's town game.

brb
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 806, KoreanBBQ wrote:Silly domo
Read this game rite here
Silly gif. I can't refer to this game because it's ongoing. You trying to get me to eat a ban?

Ok gif can you do me a favour please and link your most recent completed town game? I'm bored of trawling through your posts.

No hurry, I'm off to bed now. I just wanted to say that because I want an excuse to excuse myself without people thinking where the fuck I went.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by DOMO »

Wow I used the word excuse twice in a sentence without noticing.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:13 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 814, geists wrote:You were the only damn town player in the Oz game. It was like a crash course in DOMO-reading.
Unfortunately I misread your role as townish and you were scummish, although friendly to me. I think the only time I recall you being proper scum was in hydra with bulba, and it was him I was able to read. I might have problems with you when you're scum.
In post 819, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:DOMO, can you link me to a couple of scum games of yours?
Yeah NY 165 is an excellent game to read for recent scum meta.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29163

My only other scum game on this site (I think) is NY 159 as rev -
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... roflcopter

I would not say the rev game is a particularly good example, I was new to the site and used that to my advantage, basically lurking the shit out of it after replacing into a fucked scumteam. Read NY 165, I was scum with BRO cabd and ceph and we won (hi5). ffery has nightmares about this game.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 925, pieguyn wrote:this post feels like discrediting. it's not a direct insult per se, but the tone here is off. you refuted his point, so why do you need to act all defensive?
That post was supposed to be sacrcastic, not discrediting or defensive. But take it as you will.
In post 925, pieguyn wrote:I'm also not liking how you're accusing BBQ of fluff posting. like you're fluff posting too so what the hell?
I'm posting fluff? Sure there's pointless posts, but the majority of my posts is me attempting to get involved in discussion. I wouldn't consider my efforts to be fluff. BBQ, on the other hand, I felt was posting fluff, considering the poster in question was gif. For some reason I expected more detainled analysis from gif, but having scanned his d1 posts in xeno, it seems I'm wrong there, his posting style seems consistent with his d1 xeno posting. Funnily enough he was scum there. But I was wrong about his style and as such I'll have a look at his town game before launching at him again.
In post 925, pieguyn wrote:hi there's so much scum-tone in this post it's not funny. why so defensive?
And again you're either misreading or misrepping my tone. The post you complain about here is quite obviously a joke relating to my comment earlier about someone feeling the need to explain they're going to bed. It's not even remotely defensive, so it's interesting that you're trying to present it as such.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 929, pieguyn wrote:looking back on it, why would you make a joke discrediting your own reasoning, which it seems you were seriously using earlier?
I think you're failing to understand irnoic humour.

And if my reasoning is bad, I'm quite happy to accept it as such, it doesn't matter to me if I realise before it's pointed out. It's pretty natural that my d1 reasoning will be bad. I got no problem with that.
In post 929, pieguyn wrote:the sarcasm and mocking can be taken as similar to his so called "sly insult" on you.
Yeah ok you have a point here. But I feel that the context differs. The sly insult I was complaining about was "suxtosuck", which I'm not taking as an attempt at humour, it just doesn't come across as such. It's a slap down. That might be me misreading the tone, fair enough. My sly insults, I dunno if you need to meta dive me but I'm full of sarcasm and lame attempts at humour.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by DOMO »

mac or varsoon?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by DOMO »

stuffed crust's ISO, I'm assuming, is all varsoon?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by DOMO »

Well I suck at reading hydras.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 962, pieguyn wrote:that'd be fine but the problem is how am I supposed to tell you're not scum using bad reasoning as opposed to town using bad reasoning? 0.0
By deduction.
In post 962, pieguyn wrote:afaik your logic was that Generic would have no reason to make a post explaining his disappearance as town, correct? where'd you change your opinion and what made you change?
I don't know, I'm not familiar with generic. My point is that when I'm scum, I find myself wanting to withdraw from a conversation, and generic's comment about bedtime *could* be the internet equivalent of fake yawning and looking at your watch all "is that the time?". But it could also be him wanting to go to bed. I felt it was worth mentioning.
In post 962, pieguyn wrote:so if the context differs, do I have a point or not? the answer makes sense but I find this wording confusing 0.0
You have a point that my sarcasm can be considered a sly insult. You don't have a point that it's an attempt to discredit.
In post 962, pieguyn wrote:after thinking about it more, I don't like this response - why so obfuscative? by allowing me to "take it as I will", you're not really backing up your stance on your post. this seems like another really easy answer
Why so obfucsative? I don't know, you tell me... you're the one who finds it obfuscative. It's not like that's how I intend you to interpret it. I don't care how you interpret my comments, that's out of my hands and not particularly a priority concern for me. That's what I mean when I say "take it as you will". I'm expressing indifference.

fwiw this doesn't feel like a particularly scum driven attack. It feels like you're trying to determine my alignment, rather than testing how vulnerable I am. You're in my town camp, regardless of the conclusion you draw on me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 985, KoreanBBQ wrote:You know what
I was gonna figure out this by myself but

Dear people who's currently bitching at me for having no content
Please define your own definition of "content" so that I can

A. Apologize deeply for not meeting your expectation
B. Disagree with you and just tell you to f off
C. Bitch at you for not even meeting your damn criteria (even though I doubt this would happen.)

I can't take this "lol no content" narrowvision shit because I think I gave out good amount of them already.
The majority of your posts are one liners and vague town/scum reads. Your posts lack depth.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:10 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 990, pieguyn wrote:I think the way I see it is there should be some sort of intent or goal behind your actions. ex. if you're town, trying to find scum
Intent or goal? There's more reason to post than just scumhunting. For example, I'm currently replying to someone I think is town, thus I'm defending. Some of my posts might be reaction tests, or simply an attempt to maintain conversation and as such interest. I guess the ultimate goal of finding and lynching scum remains the same, but on d1, the idea of town trying to find scum is a pretty vague idea. That's why you'll get more fluff on d1.
In post 990, pieguyn wrote:the problem I'm having is I'm not finding a lot of your answers useful in determining your alignment, thx to above
Well at the risk of being blunt, that's your problem, not mine.
In post 990, pieguyn wrote:so what made you change your mind on this idea to the point of making a joke about it?
Change my mind? I didn't. I simply pointed out that it *could* be scummy, and then later point out that it might not be. My mind isn't fixed, I am felxible with my ideas, and that should be comforting, not alarming. It's scum who tend to be less flexible.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 am

Post by DOMO »

ffery for some reason you're making me nervous.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:49 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 814, geists wrote:You were the only damn town player in the Oz game. It was like a crash course in DOMO-reading.
I'm surprised you would feel confident enough in anything you learned about me from that game. I had no idea what was going on to begin with, so it's in no way relevant to my usualy town game. I dunno, it just feels like you're looking for reasons to town me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 880, geists wrote:Anyway. Given our past games I expected you'd find me calling you town a bit troubling, but not fly-into-the-rafters alarming. Your reaction hit the right notes.
This is better actually.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1037, Cephrir wrote:Hold me, Tammy, I'm scared
Haha.

ceph is town.

I think mafiassk is scum and if so then it will be interesting that ffery considers him so hard to read. His recent quoting of geists looks to me like scum who is feeling pressured, and is trying to "scumhunt"... odds are he'll try to bus someone imo.

I think we should lynch ssk and if he flips scum, any cop we might have would do well to have a look at geists.

vote mafiassk
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:03 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1048, geists wrote:When I make multiple mistakes about a player over a number of games, I consider them hard to read. I've gone after SSK in both the completed games we've played, and helped get him mislynched both times.
Fair enough. I might feel the same if we lynch him and he flips town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:14 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1047, MafiaSSK wrote:Or you know I've legitimately been asking questions? Because that's something I can't do as town? Because questions make me scum?
No, questions don't make you scum. Ofc you could be town, from my pov everyone I might vote for could be town. That's the risk I'm willing to take everytime I vote for someone. My vote on you suggests that I feel stronger about you being scum than others. You entered the game with a list of reads with no explanation, something I referred to as "putting your pawns in place". You're ultra defensive as you pick up votes, and respond with an exchange with geists that doesn't really go anywhere. You're also pointing the finger at ceph at a time when for me he emerges as a town read. I'm not getting a town vibe from you. Maybe I'm misreading you, I can't know that until you flip. But right now I want your flip more than anyone else.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:04 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1057, pieguyn wrote:what's the difference between this and saying DOMO is heavily misreading you? it's pretty much the same thing - asserting yourself as town. 0.0
Except that latter asserts me as town too, since he's acknowledging that I'm misreading him, as opposed trying to get him mislynched. mafiassk is now talking to me as though he knows my alignment, he doesn't seem concerned about my motive but is still dismissive.

idk, I've played ssk once before and can't even remember what his alignment was, I just remember him being scummy. So geists might have a point about him being hard to read. Some people just ozze scum motivation even when they're town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:03 am

Post by DOMO »

vote stuffed crust
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Post by DOMO »

The latter.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:14 am

Post by DOMO »

vote sakura
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1124, Stuffed Crust wrote:Cephrir, what's your case on MafiaSSK?
In post 1127, Stuffed Crust wrote:@Sakura: I'd probably not like it! Anyways, what's your case on SSK?
Varsoon seems really interested in SSK here. It feels like a desire to latch on to a compelling case.

The first time I find "SSK" in varsoon's ISO is here...
In post 1101, Stuffed Crust wrote:Then give me a rundown of the game so far, your reads and why they stand that way, and then vote for Korean BBQ or MafiaSSK.
Yeah I'm really not convinced by varsoon's sincerity here.

vote stuffed crust
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:42 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1137, Stuffed Crust wrote:Yawn.

The counter-wagon on me is either dumb-motivated or scum-motivated.

I've exposed you losers, with ease.
This is such a bad defence to a building wagon.

You're all stupid or scum. Exposed.

Awesome stuff. Yeah I'm happy with this lynch too.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1144, Stuffed Crust wrote:Awesome stuff. Yeah I'm happy with your play too.
Scum defence #14 - your play sucks.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:53 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1144, Stuffed Crust wrote:Awesome stuff. Yeah I'm happy with your play too.
You mean this wasn't sarcasm? In which case thanks, I'm glad you like my methods.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:57 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1152, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1146, DOMO wrote:
Scum defence #14 - your play sucks.
I just noticed - I picked #14 totally at random, but the post number I quote is 1144.

Coincidence? Or scum tell? I'll let you decide.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by DOMO »

I like BRO's vote. If my scumbuddy from my most recent game thinks I'm scum when I'm town, then I guess that means I have a well balanced game. Thanks BRO.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by DOMO »

I can't be scum though, I didn't do a bullshit list of reads when I joined up late.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1216, Cephrir wrote:Hey yeah. Bro are you ignoring meta entirely? This Domo doesn't seem the same to me at all...
Fuck you my game is balanced. Misread me like BRO please.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1218, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1214, DOMO wrote:I can't be scum though, I didn't do a bullshit list of reads when I joined up late.
Wow.

Such logic.

So stronk.

Such relevance to what I think my gut was honing in on.
Did you take me seriously then?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by DOMO »

Let me guess - is it because I missed RVS?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by DOMO »

I was asking pieface actually. And I'm DOMO now. Rev is dead.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by DOMO »

Well ok, until an actual argument comes up to why you guys are concerned about me, please allow me to defend as best as I can, taking into account the stregth of the attack on me...

I'm town because my role pm says so.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by DOMO »

Based on rust? Are you suggesting I'm playing here like I did in rust? I hope you're going to read a town game of mine too to ensure you get a balnced meta read, because I would argue that rust is not remotely indicative of my normal scum game. The last one with BRO is a much better example, I was in from the start, whereas rust I replaced in and the scum team were already fucked.

You're gonna need to draw parallels between both games. I'll then do the town game trawling in an effort to show that whatever you've found in rust is a null tell.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by DOMO »

lol I found the word "DOMO" once in desperado's ISO, and that's his vote for me just.

Plucking votes out of thin are are we?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by DOMO »

thin air
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1303, Desperado wrote:
In post 1301, DOMO wrote:lol I found the word "DOMO" once in desperado's ISO, and that's his vote for me just.

Plucking votes out of thin are are we?
sorta

your jump on to sc was not good
You know this how exactly?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by DOMO »

Forgive me for assuming that from your pov stuffed crust's role is unknown. So once again depserado, why would you think my switch is bad? Do you know something I don't?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by DOMO »

I'm concerned about you telling me my "jump" is bad. You're either in no position to make that judgment, or you're scum.

I voted for stuffed crust because I wasn't convinced by his sincerity. That's as good a reason as I'm likely to find for lynching someone on d1. If you're not convinced by my sincerity, then that's fine. But it seems to me that you're voting for me for exactly the same reason as I voted for SC... so how is your switch from him to me and better than mine to him?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by DOMO »

Interesting analysis F16.

Yes you are indeed spot on - my complaining about the thread speed was indeed me making excuses for lack of content... although I should point out this was entirely deliberate, since no-one was familiar with my meta, so I could get away with it. I am normally active and attempt to analyse, regardless of my role. I wasn't joking when I said NY159 is not a good scum game for a rev/DOMO meta dive. NY 165 is much better.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1312, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Wanted to comment on this as well. DOMO is perfectly capable of faking paranoia as scum even though he tends to be paranoid as town. So, the "reaction," I see it as null.
I'm liking your approach here. It would be pretty easy to consider my paranoia to be a scum tell, rather than null, to give you the excuse to join my wagon. You're doing a good job here of convincing me of your sincerity.

See desperado - sincerity is an important aspect of mafia. If one can determine if someone is sincere or not, one can determine his motive.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1315, Desperado wrote:
In post 1309, DOMO wrote:I'm concerned about you telling me my "jump" is bad. You're either in no position to make that judgment, or you're scum.

I voted for stuffed crust because I wasn't convinced by his sincerity. That's as good a reason as I'm likely to find for lynching someone on d1. If you're not convinced by my sincerity, then that's fine. But it seems to me that you're voting for me for exactly the same reason as I voted for SC... so how is your switch from him to me and better than mine to him?
why am i in no position to judge the quality of your reads?

i thought that was the whole point of mafia

you also scumread sc because he was latching on to ssk as a "compelling case" which doesn't make any sense because you were also scumreading ssk.

like, don't you want ssk to get lynched? it didn't look natural.
You're in no position to tell me my jump from whoever to SC is bad because, assuming you're town, you cannot know this. I might not like certain votes, but I don't feel the need to tell people that their vote sucks unless I have a pretty strong town read. So why are you chainsawing SC? Have you got a strong enough town read on him to feel the need to attack those who attack him?

I don't know about SSK. Just because I had a scum read on him, does not mean that remains fixed. Unfortunately, I do not know his or anyone else's alignment. So my uncertainy could very easily be explained by the fact I am town. I prefer to lynch SC at this moment. A SC scumflip would certainly look good for SSK.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1131, DOMO wrote:
In post 1124, Stuffed Crust wrote:Cephrir, what's your case on MafiaSSK?
In post 1127, Stuffed Crust wrote:@Sakura: I'd probably not like it! Anyways, what's your case on SSK?
Varsoon seems really interested in SSK here. It feels like a desire to latch on to a compelling case.

The first time I find "SSK" in varsoon's ISO is here...
In post 1101, Stuffed Crust wrote:Then give me a rundown of the game so far, your reads and why they stand that way, and then vote for Korean BBQ or MafiaSSK.
Yeah I'm really not convinced by varsoon's sincerity here.

vote stuffed crust
desperado, here is where I vote for SC, the jump that you find "bad".

It isn't just because of his interest in SSK, who you correctly point out I was scumreading.

I voted for SC because I didn't like the fact he was pressing two people in quick succession what their case on SSK was, yet SC's first post where he mentions SSK he's trying to force a 1 vs 1 wagon between him and BBQ.

That's why I think he lacks sincerity, it's why I voted for him.

It's interesting that the first time you mention me is your vote for me.

I consider pushing for the lynch of someone you have not engaged with or expressed any sort of opinion about to be a scum tell.

So right now I'm looking at you and SC, because you have both done exactly that.

pedit - retarded case? You're chainsawing him hard.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1323, Desperado wrote:you were trying to get ssk lynched and then you started swinging at someone who was helping you push your scumread
Why does this surprise you? That's what happens in this game. I'll pick up a read on player A, and then player B might say something that challenges that read. What you appear to be doing here is finding a town tell and presenting it as a scum tell. Town change their minds, because town has very limited information, and new information is constantly coming to light.

Pushing for someone you have not engaged with is, in my opinion, scummy, because it reeks of opportunism. In my experience, town tends to not give a shit if their reads change, hence my dismissing of your comments relating to my jump from SSK to SC. On the other hand, scum will tend to be opportunistic. By not giving your opinion on me earlier, you're not committed to an ealier read. You can jump on my wagon happily without having to explain why your read changed or anything like that.

Basically your attack on me reeks of scum motivated opportunism. You're using town tells against me, while dismissing my genuine concerns about your lack of reads on those you are hoping to lynch.

vote desperado
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by DOMO »

And yes of course it's an OMGUS vote - you do indeed suck.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:18 am

Post by DOMO »

Well I just ISO'd good morning to see how null I consider her, and I'm leaning town based on what little she's posted. She seems relaxed and confident. Obviously I'll want more to form a solid read on her, but I've got no problem with her sitting in my town camp for now.

@desperado -
immediately lashing out at someone who is helping you lynch a scumread based on flimsy evidence isn't a towntell
So it's a scum tell?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:35 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1340, Desperado wrote:yes

bad cases that don't follow logically from your previous stances are scummy
So let me get this straight - you think that swithcing from A to B based on B's comments about A is a scum tell, not town tell?

No it's not, you are grossly mistaken. It's either a town tell, or a null tell. It can be considered null because maybe I'm deliberately switching so I can suggest it's a town tell. I don't actually expect to be suddenly considered clear because I changed my vote to someone who was supporting my previous case. But to present it directly as a scum tell is either stupid, or scummy. I changed my vote from SSK to SC because of SC's pressing of SSK. That's using new information to adjust my reads. That's not something scum does unless they are attempting to mimic their town game.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:20 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1345, Desperado wrote:
In post 1344, DOMO wrote:So let me get this straight - you think that swithcing from A to B based on B's comments about A is a scum tell, not town tell?
why are you using hypotheticals when i am criticizing the quality of the actual argument you made?

please explain for us again why sc is scum
I can't explain why SC is scum, because I do not know if he is or isn't. I can only explain why I voted for him, which I have done several times. You're critisising my argument for voting him, which is basically that I felt he was not sincere in his comments relating to SSK, an argument you believe is weak and scummy. Yet here you are voting for me because you don't believe the sincerity of my case on SC. Your attack on me is no better than my attack on SC. The only difference is that I abandoned a scum read when I switched, which is something you seem to think is a scum tell, while I'm arguing differently, pointing out that scum are less likely, not more likely, to abandon one read in favour of another.

What you're doing is a chainsaw defence of SC. So, once again I'll ask you to explain why you have a strong enough town read on him to feel obliged to defend him.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:45 am

Post by DOMO »

Look, I strongly disagree that voting for someone that I feel is insincere is bad.

generic - I don't care if you stop reading me as town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:46 am

Post by DOMO »

And your actions are indeed a chainsaw defence. I don't believe that's an outright scum tell, but I at least want to know why you're defending him. You think my vote is bad? Well fine, I'll grant you that, even if I disagree. So what, bad votes are suddenly a scum tell? I could find a thousand bad town votes if only I could be bothered.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:16 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1357, Desperado wrote:all game
Funny.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:21 am

Post by DOMO »

"All game" made me laugh, because we're half way through d1.

So no, I have not been attacking SSK "all game", I attacked his entrance, voted for him, then found something else I didn't like. You're basically saying I'm scummy for doing what I always do on d1 - try to figure out people's motivations.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:25 am

Post by DOMO »

I just shit myself.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:27 am

Post by DOMO »

It's funny how people moaned at me about semantics, and now we're arguing what chainsaw defence is.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1382, Generic wrote:How about now? vote domo
Oh no I shit myself again. Stoppit guys.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1391, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1126, DOMO wrote:
vote sakura
I had the opposite reaction to this.
Yeah that vote was not really serious, read it in context with sakura's post before. Note that my vote moved quickly after this post.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by DOMO »

Hurry up and get to ffery's recent post you slow bastard, I'm waiting so I can decide between you and stuffed crust.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #90) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by DOMO »

Do we really have to post walls and put a question mark up to make it look like you're scumhunting? This is bullshit.

I like ffery's post on casso, and this flurry of activity does not look like town trying to catch up, it looks like someone trying to present themself as a busy townie.

vote casso

I'm feeling better about ffery right now, and a casso scumflip would cement that.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1401, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I also don't think that's a scumtell for me.
Nice scumclaim. Don't think? You should KNOW if you're town.

Yeah I feel really good about this lynch now.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1403, Casso the King of Seals wrote:The "flurry of activity" is me catching up on an iPad.
When I catch up I just read, and reply to posts that are directed at me, or highlight posts that ping. That might just be a style thing, but ffery's case plus your "don't think" comment has me liking this more than varsoon, who I could just have problems reading.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by DOMO »

Well that point is whatever.

Why do you "think" that not picking up on crumbs is not a scum tell?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #94) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1405, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I know I'm town but I don't think I'm likelier to pick up on crumbs as town than I am as scum.
Sorry I missed it, it didn't come up in pedit.

I don't buy it. I'd be a lot more assertive if someone was claiming something I just did as town was a scum tell. I have been in this very game. Yeah you're scum.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1401, Casso the King of Seals wrote:-I am picking up on less crumbs than I normally would because iPad. I also don't think that's a scumtell for me.
How else am I to interpret this? I keep looking at it and I'm seeing the same thing over and over. From a town pov, you would KNOW it is not a scumtell for you. "Don't think" is not the kind of language I expect any townie to use in this context.

You scumslipped imo.

I'm interested in how ffery interprets it.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by DOMO »

Not reposting hydra slips is also a scum tell *hint hint*
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #97) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:28 am

Post by DOMO »

I think I'm wrong about desperado.

Not SC though.

vote stuffed crust
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #98) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:34 am

Post by DOMO »

Actualy fear. I really have shat myself twice so far this game.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:39 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1501, Stuffed Crust wrote:I know that your buddies have tried to quell the wagon without making it look like they're white-knighting you, but this train's got no brakes, Domo.
So confident.
In post 1501, Stuffed Crust wrote:Your biggest mistake was swapping your vote to the perceived threat of Desperado, when I was the one who was really pushing your wagon.
I haven't made any mistakes yet, because town don't make mistakes until they mislynch.
In post 1501, Stuffed Crust wrote:Your voteswap back to me mirrors a lack of wanting to find scum. You've changed to self-survival mode. Why would you care about your own survival, Domo?
I've found scum.
In post 1501, Stuffed Crust wrote:Explain your vote on me, again?
I think you're scum.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #100) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1508, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:No. This is probably the first time. I'd usually have an extensive list of reads.
This is both alarming and comforting. This was an instant response, would scum not consider more carefully how to respond here?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1511, Stuffed Crust wrote:However, legitimately thinking I'm scum and voting me due to that?
What the eff are you talking about? Are you suggesting I should not have a legitamte scum read?
In post 1511, Stuffed Crust wrote:[if you somehow flip town, I'll be tying a noose for Desp next]).
Lining up mislynches are we?
In post 1488, Desperado wrote:this is so bad

but nacho's meek response to such a retarded accusation did not sit well with me either
This feels to me like town. It's not a slam dunk town tell obviously, but the fact he is not rigidly anti-DOMO and is also looking at the people I'm pointing at, this feels more town motivated than scum. Thus, it at least kills the scum read I picked up on. My townflip should incriminate you, not desperado.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:54 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1515, DOMO wrote:My townflip should incriminate stuffed crust, not desperado.
fmp in case it wasn't obvious
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:59 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 49, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 47, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Okay, UnvoteVOTE: Maracabd
Try once more. I'm more obvtown than mastin during gears this game.
Is this the fucking crumb you've all been blathering about? I thought it was the in-thread mason comment, which I paid no attention too because it's a waste of time.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:01 am

Post by DOMO »

I like BRO's thinking here.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:56 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1524, Stuffed Crust wrote:No, I'm saying that legitimately thinking/perpetuating the idea that I'm scum when you've got no evidence for it and haven't articulated a case for it is awkward.
No evidence? Jesus Christ dude, it's d1. Where's your "evidence" that I'm scum? I have a gut read you're scum. That's as good as anyone is getting today because there's nothing else to go on. Welcome to d1. So no, I haven't got any evidence, no more than anyone else has on anyone. I've explained what makes me *think* you're scum. I notice you're asking people to sheep you onto me. This is something else I don't like, that I consider scummy. I'll tell people who I think are scum, but I won't try and move other people vote's onto the wagon I'm on, because that's not very pro-town, it's effectively like saying "I'm right you're wrong". How can you be so sure?
In post 1524, Stuffed Crust wrote:You're pretty predictable, too. I knew you'd respond with the whole "lining up mislynches" thing as I was writing that.
Well why don't you explain how me flipping town suddenly looks bad for desperado, when it's his case you seem to be jumping on?
In post 1524, Stuffed Crust wrote:Given this and the fact that you're grasping at commenting on anything else that's happening as of late makes me believe that you're trying to escape my persecution. You won't. I'm clamped onto your ass like a pitbull.
This is chest beating. I don't consider this to be much of a town tell. If you were town, there's no way you can feel this confident you bagged scum on d1.
In post 1524, Stuffed Crust wrote:I'm very confident that you are scum based on your interactions with me
Well you better start thinking about how you're going to pretend to be shocked.
In post 1524, Stuffed Crust wrote:and then, yes, I'd be pushing a wagon on Desperado
This doesn't make sense to set up your target a day in advance when there's lots that can happen overnight. I haven't got a clue who I'm going after tomorrow if we lynch you and you flip town. There's too many factors for me to consider that now. So why are you thinking so far ahead? When you first put your vote on me, you're already thinking in terms of DOMO vs desperado.

Yeah I think you're scum who seized on a town vs town war.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1543, Stuffed Crust wrote:One of stuffed crust, DOMO and Desp is scum, I'm positive of that.
fyp
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:05 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1546, Stuffed Crust wrote:Instead of defending yourself, you're attacking me.
Hi, I'm DOMO, you might know me as rev.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:11 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1546, Stuffed Crust wrote:If you're town, wouldn't you just brush it off?
Brush what off? Your accusations?

No.

I defend myself by attacking those scummy elements who are attacking me. That's what I do. You might suggest it's OMGUS, but you might notice that I'm quite happy to accept that town are also going to attack me, and I try to recognise which people on my wagon seem sincere. That's how I operate. You do not seem sincere. Desperado is starting to. BRO feels sincere. etc. This is how I form my early town and scum reads. Yes it's flawed, but no more flawed than any other d1 strategy.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:16 am

Post by DOMO »

Also I think ffery is scum. She feels strongly that I town, yet is sitting back watching as I get railed? It feels like she might be happy to see me go. Watch her carefully.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:26 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1552, Stuffed Crust wrote:So, right now, I want you to prove otherwise.
lol this is just noise. How do you suggest I prove I'm town?
In post 1552, Stuffed Crust wrote:I don't understand why you'd stop pushing Desp as hard as you were, especially with the awkward swap of Desperado voting me then you, then you just hop off of him. I want to know your motivation with these things. As it stands, I think you're scum, because it's easy to see why scum would make all these moves.
I don't understand how you think that me not being sure about my reads and wagon hopping is somehow a scum tell? You might have to explain why that's a logical move for scum. Why would scum suddenly attack someone who joined the wagon he was previously pushing for? How are you getting a scum tell from that? How can that not be town?
In post 1554, geists wrote:You're not getting railed. You're getting Varsooned, but that's a far cry from getting railed. If anyone actually starts making noise like they're taking Varsoon seriously about you, I'll take note.
Your silence on the matter so far has unnerved me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:35 am

Post by DOMO »

ffery if you're scum and nacho town you should totally NK him to fuck with me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 am

Post by DOMO »

lol who's flailing now?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:49 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1108, geists wrote:Varsoon have you done anything besides notice there are two wagons and assume one is on scum?
Alright if varsoon is scum I'll be liking this post somewhat. My concern with ffery is I've usually townread her by now, but maybe I've just become complacent when it comes to reading her.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1574, Stuffed Crust wrote:But your unwillingness to work with me (and instead your desire to just push me more) is noted. :l
Why would I work with someone I think is scum? I don't expect anyone on my wagon to work with me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:51 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1577, Stuffed Crust wrote:DOMO, I AM NOT SCUM.
Holy shit, sorry.

unvote
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:51 am

Post by DOMO »

vote stuffed crust
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:53 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1580, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Why are scum more likely to do 180s? Is there anything about this particular 180 you found more likely to come from town than scum?
What? I've been barking at him how my switch on SSK is a null tell because town naturally should have doubt in their reads etc, and now he does it it's suddenly a town tell? jfc.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:55 am

Post by DOMO »

It's funny but I'm leaning town with F-16 based on that fail. I suspect scum would start thinking about bussing him, not saving him. I guess if varsoon is town, F-16 is back to null.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:57 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1592, Stuffed Crust wrote:Why would I continue to push a scum-read I wasn't confident in?
HAHAHA OH MY SHITTING GOD YOU'RE KILLING ME
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:07 am

Post by DOMO »

Not McDonalds. Give your money to a small business.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:08 am

Post by DOMO »

Look he said mislynch, he must be town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:20 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1630, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:If SC was scum, why not continue pushing your wagon?
Maybe I'm grossly misreading the situation, but it felt like I was coming out on top in this domo vs varsoon war, I feel that my wagon was on the brink of collapse, and if varsoon feels this way too, then why not be the first to bail? After the whole discussion about me switching my vote being characteristic of town reacting to new info, it just seems highly convenient for him to do exactly that, and brush it off by saying exactly what I was saying earlier when he was scumreading me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:16 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1688, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1496, DOMO wrote:I think I'm wrong about desperado.

Not SC though.

vote stuffed crust
Why on both?
Dude do I really have to answer questions that you could answer yourself if you didn't post this and kept on reading?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 1708, Casso the King of Seals wrote:No. I wouldn't cry if you responded to the other things though!
What other things? I'm feeling lazy, I can't be bothered to go back.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:25 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1751, MC Maraca wrote:or the domo read (but that's Rev so my read there is going to be cagey as fuck)
Mara is likely town. My one game I played with her, we had an awesome villager vs villager war, and this comment here acknowledges that she has a hard time with me, and seems to want to avoid going down that road again. She could just as easily pile pressure on me and later claim to be unable to read me, which would be entriely viable. She hasn't taken that opportunity even though it wouldn't look bad for her. So yeah by keeping her distance from me during today I'm really liking marangal.

Also picked up good vibes from F-16 and pieface as I read through new posts, but nothing worthy of note.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:38 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1810, MC Maraca wrote:or, it wasn't an attack
I realise that. While you'll have an excellent idea of my scum game due to our recent game (I'm assuming this is cabd I'm talking to), mara will not have this luxury. I'd expect if you guys are scum, that mara would be a little more aggressive against me because we have villager vs villager history. You could back that up by trying to draw parallels between this game and 165, and you have yourself an easy target. You didn't take this line when I was vulnerable. That comment from mara is what stood out most for me from the last 3 pages, it's exactly the kind of caution I'd expect from her regarding myself.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:41 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1813, MC Maraca wrote:Pedit: that wasn't addressed to you, domo :/
It didn't feel like it was but I couldn't figure out who it was too so I just repsonded under the assumption it was directed at me!

pedit - pfft I suck at reading hydras.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 am

Post by DOMO »

I wish I could edit "too" into "to", I hate typos that make me look stupid. Twice I've done that now.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:45 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1817, MC Maraca wrote:It was a continuation of my response to Thor.
Not nacho?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1820, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Wanna vote Pie for being mushy or Desp for being dodgy and responding to an accusation by typing out fake laughter?
Why would I want to vote people who I suspect are town?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:26 am

Post by DOMO »

This is where I complain about how many pages and promise to catch up tomorrow.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:12 am

Post by DOMO »

Sorry guys I'm ill.

@mod - V/LA for up to 48 hours
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #133) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:27 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh god I feel like crap and I'm not reading all of that.

Anything interesting happened?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:35 am

Post by DOMO »

Well this bert guy is town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2427, Empire wrote:NOTE: 24 hours have been added to the deadline due to the site having been down all day. See above.
Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems. This site has been bugging the shit out of me the last few weeks.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2430, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:You think Stuffed and DOMO could be on a scumteam together? They argued pretty hard and it is unlikely it is a bus.
This would be an alarming comment if I had reason to believe F-16 was familiar with my scum game.
In post 2445, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 2419, DOMO wrote:Well this bert guy is town.
Why?
Because I think so. Do you disagree?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 am

Post by DOMO »

To elaborate on my bert townread - he's replaced in and made a flurry of catch up posts that strikes me as natural. I have no idea how balanced a game bert has, so my read is not set in stone, but I saw no reason for alarm when I took a look at his ISO, quite the opposite in fact.

Recall that when SSK replaced in, he immediately posted a read list which I didn't like, that didn't feel natural.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:06 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2467, Stuffed Crust wrote:why is it not possible that SSK had been reading along and Bert hadn't? y
Where did I say it's not possible?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 am

Post by DOMO »

quick prod dodge before the site goes down again
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 am

Post by DOMO »

I've got so much to catch up on. I dunno if I'm gonna really have any time until after christmas, this site malarky has really made it tough to keep involved. I feel like I'm voting blind. Can some tl;dr a case on casso? That's nacho and thor, right? I'm not so sure I want to be killing off two strong players so early unless the case is compelling. This would be a dream mislynch for scum if they're town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:25 am

Post by DOMO »

I was about to apologise and post
V/LA until 27th
but not I'm scared generic will moan about me coasting.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 am

Post by DOMO »

Has cabd actually claimed mason? I'll be fucked if I'm reading a 380-post-ISO.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:53 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3018, geists wrote:Lazy fucker.
It's true. But that post you link doesn't tell me that cabd claimed mason, it tells me you were deeply hurt and upset by blah blah. Why would you be hurt and upset about a mafia game? I don't believe you. This feels like you're trying to give the impression of an emotional attachment to the game. This doesn't feel natural. Why are you hurt and upset by cabd?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 am

Post by DOMO »

Fair enough generic, but I should point out that my V/LA itself isn't a joke, although I can see how it comes across as one, and I think it's a little harsh to moan at someone for going V/LA over Christmas, regardless how little they've contributed up to that point.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2671, Bert wrote:these are the people that have legitimately bothered me since I've entered the game, and thus are my scumreads. I am waffling about Maraca a lot though, I will admit that I am having real second thoughts.

3. Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665)
4. MC Maraca (Cabd + Ms Marangal)
10. pieguyn SonOfZeus
16. Ser Arthur Dayne
18. DOMO
In post 2709, Bert wrote:
Vote: geists

Sorry, gut. Gonna go have a snack and watch a show now, this is gettin intense
Bert, why did you vote for someone based on gut when there are some who have ligitimately bothered you?

And I see you don't like my reason for not killing nacho. It's not just nacho. It's nacho and thor. What we have here is two very respected and strong mafia players. Yes they could be scum, but based on their playstyle so far it's probably fair to assume they could be considered town PR targets. So if they're scum I expect them to get sniffed out. However, if they're town, by lynching them we are saving the scum having to NK an important slot. It's day 1, I do not like killing off strong players this early without good reason.

I'm practically voting blind. I'm certainly not going to lynch a strong player blind. Unless there's a solid reason, my vote is going on someone who I won't feel is a loss should we mislynch.
In post 3022, Mac wrote:
In post 2476, DOMO wrote:
In post 2467, Stuffed Crust wrote:why is it not possible that SSK had been reading along and Bert hadn't? y
Where did I say it's not possible?
well you're scumreading SSK for replacing in and posting a reads list...?
What's your point? You're making leaps in logic here. Pressing SSK for his entry post is a million miles away from saying it's not possible he was reading along. SSK pinged when he entered, so I called him out for it. Call it a reaction test based on gut. I'm not overly confident in that read I picked up from SSK. As for Bert, he seemed to be making natural comments as he read along. If he's scum then he's good at replacing into scum slots and giving out immediate good vibes.

I think bert is town. I can't say the same about SSK.
In post 3023, Generic wrote:where did I moan they were going V/LA?
Ok sorry, it's the impression I got. My bad.
In post 3024, geists wrote:In the post I accidentally linked, I was being facetious about blah blah.
It's quite annoying tbh, I can't decide if my distrust for you is well founded, or if it's because I'm having difficulty keeping up. I'm missing a lot of context. I'm having a real hard time townreading you though.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:48 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2979, Empire wrote:
Day 1, Votecount 58
Stuffed Crust (6)
-
Sakura Hana, DOMO, Cephrir, KoreanBBQ, geists, Desperado

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (3)
-
MC Maraca, BROseidon, Ser Arthur Dayne

Casso the King of Seals (3)
-
zMuffinMan, goodmorning, pieguyn

MC Maraca (2)
-
Tammy, Stuffed Crust

goodmorning (1)
-
Norlkaz

MafiaSSK (1)
-
Generic

Sakura Hana (1)
-
Casso the King of Seals

geists (1)
-
Bert

Not Voting (2)
-
MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 26th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-26 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. Tammy is V/LA until the 23rd. F-16_Fighting_Falcon is V/LA until the 31st.
Here's the last VC. Based on what I've read so far...

SC is a decent lynch. Varsoon is tough to read because he plays in a deliberately goofy style. I don't know if I'm reading them as scum because they're scum, or because varsoon is playing so out of whack. Either way, it's not a bad d1 lynch because worst case scenario is it removes town noise.

F-16 I've been reading as town, and I'll shortly be looking at those who are on him.

Casso is thor and nacho and I've explained why I don't like this wagon. geists is a bad lynch for the same reason.

The other 3 who have 1 vote each, I wouldn't consider any of these to be bad lynches.

Ok so MC Maraca, BROseidon, Ser Arthur Dayne, why are they voting F-16?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:57 am

Post by DOMO »

Ok I've got to mara's claim.

Mara, can you explain for me why F-16 is scum?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:59 am

Post by DOMO »

The two votes on a claimed mason look bad.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:36 am

Post by DOMO »

You know what? I'm sold.

vote F-16
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:45 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1510, DOMO wrote:
In post 1508, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:No. This is probably the first time. I'd usually have an extensive list of reads.
This is both alarming and comforting. This was an instant response, would scum not consider more carefully how to respond here?
Oh yeah here's why I had a townread on F-16

unvote

Mara's case is compelling. But F-16 snap-answered an awkward question. Is that not a massive town tell to anyone else?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:49 am

Post by DOMO »

Link? If that's true then fair enough my town read on him is based on shit.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:55 am

Post by DOMO »

Ok fine well I'm liking mara's case, it's better than anything I can present vs varsoon so I'll sheep again.

vote F-16
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:59 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3046, Bert wrote:Domo, I think your quick voting, and then knee-jerk unvote, is pretty weird timing-wise.
Well then you're always going to find me weird.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #154) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:05 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3048, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:DOMO, did you get to my responses explaining why Mara's case is BS?
I took the link, laughed at the graph, and stopped reading.

I'm happy with mara's claim. I doubt very much that scum fakeclaims mason on d1 after crumbing it. Mara provided a compelling case. I challenged the case explaining my townread, that townread has been shown to be flawed. Thus, I'm happy with my vote again. I'll be the first to admit that I'm sheeping because I'm so far behind, but I'm sheeping someone I am convinced is town and who has faith in her reads. Mara has more faith in her scum read on you than I have in anyone.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by DOMO »

unvote
just while I read recent post
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (isolation #156) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by DOMO »

Has this game beat xenoblade yet for d1 content?

I'm not feeling so great about an F-16 lynch.

I was thinking of defaulting back to varsoon but that wagon looks filthy.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (isolation #157) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by DOMO »

I've got a sick read. Watch this.

vote pieface
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:11 am

Post by DOMO »

Ok I was gonna quote some of my posts but it'll end up being a massive wall so I'll link them instead...

My catch up post in my first scum game here - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4423140

My catch up post in large noraml - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5034904

Pie's catch up post this game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5509988

Bascially pieface's entry into this game reminds me a lot of my own scum meta. In particular it's the manner in which he caught up. It's bang on how I did it in my scum games, and never as town. I realised this was a scum tell for me as large normal developed, but I'm wondering if it's an outright scum tell, rather than just a rev scum tell.

pieface, if you can link me to an old game of yours where you replaced into a town slot, and you catch up in this manner, I'll drop this attack as fast as I dropped the flawed town tell on F-16.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3431 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:05 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3429, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3418, DOMO wrote:I've got a sick read. Watch this.

vote pieface
It's a sick read that isn't happening. Come vote Sakura?
Why isn't it happening? Why is sakura happening?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:12 am

Post by DOMO »

My problem with sheeping you casso is I'm far from convinced you're town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3435 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:14 am

Post by DOMO »

Mara and bert
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3436 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:14 am

Post by DOMO »

Probably tammy.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:21 am

Post by DOMO »

I also have a problem in that I'm not liking the two leading wagons for various reasons, and I'm leaving for family stuff today, and am unlikely to be motivated or sober enough to bother with this game until I'm back home, which will be during the gamenight. Thus, I have a few hours left to park my vote where I want it to stay.

SC wagon looked fine to me based on my read on varsoon, but those on the wagon are pretty much all people I distrsut and as such there's likely to be at least some scum on there.

F-16, I think we need to give him more time. I'm happy with mara, and believe she is sincere in her read on F-16, but F-16 seems like another strong asset when town and would be as much a fistpump mislynch for scum as nacho/thor, so there's caution.

I don't hate a sakura lynch, so I might end up there, but I'm unwilling to sheep you casso. I'll see what bert has to say, and I'm also curious to see how people respond to my push on pieface.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:37 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 745, DOMO wrote:
In post 623, Sakura Hana wrote:Here's the part where i realize I forgot to bookmark this thread, got 24 pages to catch up on
Here's the part where I drop a "town tell". Who forgets a game in which they rolled scum?

I see sakura has already drawn heat for this and as such don't need another explanation. I leave it here because I too feel it's scummy.
In post 718, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually this is something I agree with.
In post 732, Sakura Hana wrote:That's an interesting thought actually. Ok i'll sheep for now.
Unvote
Vote: KoreanBBQ
Sakura hi's me and then moves from "gut town read" to voting korean next post. It feels like an attempt to buddy me up, which is then followed up with her sheeping my weak attack on korean.

This doesn't feel like town at all.
Ok yeah I remember why I didn't like sakura now.

Fine I'll jump on, it's better than the two main wagons and I don't think my attack on pie is going to drum up a great deal of support. But I am still wanting pie to show he does that as town, because I don't think I have done. It really does remind me of my scum meta.

vote sakura
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (isolation #165) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 am

Post by DOMO »

lol you chuck me scum points and then jump on the wagon I'm on? Nice work.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (isolation #166) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh that happened. Dear me. Oh my god I'm getting lynched, break the mouse.

jfc.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:56 am

Post by DOMO »

sakura you should go on a date with om of the nom, you seem p0erfectly matched.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:01 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3452, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also you get scum points because your posts suck terribly.
Oh dear, sorry that I'm failing to meet your high expectations. Allow me to have a look at your ISO in the hope it inspires me to great things.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3459 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:16 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 2908, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:And like MafiaSSK and DOMO are literally unknown to me so wtf
I know you. I'm the reverend. You won lottery addicts at lylo thanks to me. My worst town game here.

Anyway your ISO is amazing, now I know what kind of level I need to aspire to.

fwiw I think you're town. In your scum game with me you were ridiculously active.
In post 3455, Desperado wrote:domo your jump was scummy though
No it's not. I jump my vote all over the place as scum and town. If you think it's scummy, then you're basically saying you are unaware of my meta and are defaulting to scummy because it's easier than actually checking my history. Which leads me into thinking you're town, interestingly enough.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:22 am

Post by DOMO »

I couldn't give a flying fuck if I appease you.

But hey I'll adress your whole post.
you come in all happy and like "check it out i got one! for justice! vote: pie" and then you drop it because a nullread tells you to and you forgot that you thought sakura is scum anyway so it looked bad for you to be avoiding his wagon
Hi, I'm DOMO, you might know me as rev.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:28 am

Post by DOMO »

desp, it seems like you're suggesting I forgot that I tried to bus my scumbuddy. That doesn't make much sense.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:40 am

Post by DOMO »

wow
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:41 am

Post by DOMO »

I can't even begin to say how absurd your logic is.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:50 am

Post by DOMO »

That's what it seemed like you were telling me. Then you vote for my based on me making an assumption, which was actually me responding to an assumption you made.
you come in all happy and like "check it out i got one! for justice! vote: pie" and then you drop it because a nullread tells you to and you forgot that you thought sakura is scum anyway so it looked bad for you to be avoiding his wagon
Why would it look bad for me to be avoiding the wagon? That's an assumption that sakura is going to flip scum, right? Why would it look bad for me to not be on a town wagon? Why would it look bad for me to forget what reads I had when I've admitted several times that I'm scanning, missing lots etc? Your logic is so absurd that I'm struggling to argue against it. It's like me saying that you're scum because I don't have a hat on. How can you argue with that?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm lurking too, is that scummy?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:58 am

Post by DOMO »

Just a curiosity, is sukara regular day one lynch bait? I'm just wondering what inspired the tantrum.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (isolation #177) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3283, Casso the King of Seals wrote:18. DOMO - I hate reading Domo, eh, call it nullish town.
In post 3590, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Or maybe one of DOMO/SAD? That group looks more likely to have scum in it than it did before.
In post 3593, Casso the King of Seals wrote:DOMO if Nati says no on SSK.
Casso, can you explain slowly please why you went from nullish town to attempting to get support for my speedlynch after I left for xmas?

Here, let me help jar your memory...

vote casso
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #178) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:04 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3808, zMuffinMan wrote:with the exception of maybe domo, it would not surprise me if all the players in that list are town
I don't like this either. I can immediately see that he's wrong about me, I'm suspicious of ceph and sakura, while BRO and muffin are null at best. This feels like it could be an attempt to discredit geists while maintaining focus on me.

I've gotta say I think geists is town. I think ffery would consider me a serious threat to her if she's scum, especially since I had so much trouble sorting her through d1. If she's scum, she would certainly have been worried that if I'm a strong PR then I'd have had a look at her. So the fact I'm still here has me feeling a lot better about ffery.

Casso -

The sakura wagon is interesting. She threw a tantrum and her wagon gets dismantled? And you're looking then at me, who spent most of d1 saying how you were a terrible lynch becuase of your reputation? That pinged like fuck nacho. I might have been a decent wagon if I were around to defend myself, but it seemed a lot like your were feeling the town's willingness to lynch potential threats. SAD is another potential threat to scum and I really do not like that you tried to turn the town against us.
In post 3821, geists wrote:What are your other reads?
Pretty much mara and bert highly likely to be town, casso likely scum, and I'm happier with you because I didn't get killed. I'll be reassessing today, I have no plans to V/LA for the forseeable future so I'd like to think I can stay up to date with developments from here on.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (isolation #179) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:10 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3828, Generic wrote:DOMO, just checking here but are you going to call everyone who had issues with you suspicious, or are you actually going somewhere with these walls?
What? I like how you focus on my casso push and ignore the bit where I call gesist town.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3831 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:11 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3829, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I don't think that ffery would kill you Night 1 in this player list.
I disagree. I've normally townread ffery early when she's town. The fact I hadn't would be alarming to her if she's scum.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:13 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3832, geists wrote:Though maybe you're thinking about Xenogears and your tracking tiphaine-scum on night 1, and fortunately being dead the next day. You did have pretty good instincts about where to focus that night.
Precisely. You know that I can be a dangerous town PR, and with me refusing to townread you, I seriously expected to be dead if you're scum. Maybe I'm wrong there, but you would at least be showing alarm in the QT, that's for sure.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #182) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:15 am

Post by DOMO »

I think so. Bear with me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #183) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:19 am

Post by DOMO »

Meh just oz, and that one isn't really a reliable comparison.

To be clear, I've played you as geists, rift and 2, right?

I don't think I have been town with you.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (isolation #184) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:22 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3839, Generic wrote:But feel free to jump on the defensive and a respond with something irrelevant to what I asked.
Huh?

You ask me - is everyone that is attacking me someone I am suspicious of.
I respond no, please refer to my townread on geists.

How is that irrelevant?

Also please refer to my d1 posts where I am looking for people who attack me sincerely so I can town them.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:23 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3839, Generic wrote:Oh, and good for you that you think geists is town for not killing you in the night... Is that a legitimate reason around here?
And this smacks of rolefishing. I think gesists is town. Why are you pressing that?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (isolation #186) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:25 am

Post by DOMO »

I hate the name geists. It's so easy to typo.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (isolation #187) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3851, Casso the King of Seals wrote:DOMO, I'm sort of waiting on you to reply to the rest of my post while I'm responding to things I want to from the end of yesterday.
Ok, well why don't you ask me again so I can respond.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #188) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:32 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3829, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Sakura wagon D1 was dismantled because she strongly towntelled, not because "she threw a tantrum", that is a misrep of what actually ended up happening. I'm also pretty excited how you try to back up that I was trying to feel the towns willingness to find potential threats, considering I was leading a wagon on MafiaSSK at the time? Who do you feel I should have offered in your stead? Why is you saying that I was a bad Day 1 lynch a reason not to lynch you? I appreciate it, sure, but it wasn't a strong towntell for you or anything.
It felt pretty bad that you were trying to lynch off me when I was V/LA for the remainder of the day. The fact that people were talking of speedlynching people under such cricumstances is fishy as hell. You then pointing to me and SAD was alarming to say the least. I didn't notice you try to kill of SSK, I didn't note that because I was skimming.

And no I do not expect me trying to stop your wagon to be a towntell. But I would have hope that you would recognise why I felt you were a poor lynch, and agreed enough to consider that maybe I'm a poor d1 lynch too for the same reason. I'm not suggesting I'm on thor's level yet, but I would like to think I'm not bottom of the list when it comes to strength. The way you were willing to cast me off so brutally suggests that a) you're scum who sees me as a threat, or b) town who thinks I'm not particularly strong. I'd lean the former because I've played both nacho and thor a few times now.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (isolation #189) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:34 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3845, DOMO wrote:
In post 3839, Generic wrote:Oh, and good for you that you think geists is town for not killing you in the night... Is that a legitimate reason around here?
And this smacks of rolefishing. I think gesists is town. Why are you pressing that?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (isolation #190) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3861, zMuffinMan wrote:btw when/why did you start scum reading cephrir?
I'm suspicious of ceph, I wouldn't go as far to say I'm scumreading him.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (isolation #191) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:41 am

Post by DOMO »

So why would you discredit gesists and focus on me? I'm town and I think geists is, so forgive me for thinking this is worrying.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (isolation #192) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 am

Post by DOMO »

Yeah generic ignoring my accusation of rolefishing is enough for me to shift my vote.

vote generic

Hurry up and explain why me townreading geists at the beginning of the day is cause for alarm.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (isolation #193) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:46 am

Post by DOMO »

Well if you're not scum casso, I guarantee that there was scum willing to lynch me. The desperate attempts to find another lynch was fishy as hell. It seemed a lot like an attempt to seize upon town indecision and remove a strong player, so please don't be surprised that I come out all guns blazing at you today. Your post was the weirdest, seeing your hydra posted I was null-town or whatever.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (isolation #194) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3872, Generic wrote:But do tell me more about your read on me. You seem scared to attack casso but you are quick off the mark with me I see.
Are you kidding me? I attacked casso right off the bat today. You're not paying attention or deliberately misrepping me to hell.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (isolation #195) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:49 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3871, Generic wrote:Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Yup you're scum. You didn't stop and think "shit maybe he did get some night info", you're persisting with "this is retarded".

And in the process you're showing me that it isn't retarded.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (isolation #196) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:53 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3878, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3873, DOMO wrote:Well if you're not scum casso, I guarantee that there was scum willing to lynch me. The desperate attempts to find another lynch was fishy as hell. It seemed a lot like an attempt to seize upon town indecision and remove a strong player, so please don't be surprised that I come out all guns blazing at you today. Your post was the weirdest, seeing your hydra posted I was null-town or whatever.
I don't mind the attack on me at all; in fact, I'm a little reassured by it.
But still am not quite getting where you're coming from. Who else do you think I should have presented as the alternative?
Well that's not something I can speculate on. But if I were around at the time, I'd be looking for someone who fits the inactive useless townie or lurking scum profile. Seeing as I wasn't really up to date, I'm not really in any position to say who you should've gone for. But I certainly was surprised you went for me and SAD.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (isolation #197) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3882, Generic wrote:
In post 3877, DOMO wrote:
In post 3871, Generic wrote:Not role fishing, just mocking the fact you pushed that one read as a form of answering my question. Glad you are do proud of such a retarded way of reading someone, your actions tell me all I need to know about you right now.
Yup you're scum. You didn't stop and think "shit maybe he did get some night info", you're persisting with "this is retarded".

And in the process you're showing me that it isn't retarded.
Lol, so I'm scum for role fishing, but I wasn't role fishing so I'm scum for NOT being curious of if you have a role?

Lol, you are priceless.
You're scum because you're pressing my town read of geists at the beginning of d2, calling it retarded, and after I accuse you of rolefishing, you continue to suggest my townread is retarded. A townie would consider that maybe I did get some night info and promptly drop the retarded line of attack.

You, sir, are scum.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (isolation #198) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 am

Post by DOMO »

Oh yeah SSK self voted and claimed vanilla. Yeah he's town as fuck.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (isolation #199) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 3890, zMuffinMan wrote:because i think geists is wrong with the possible exception of you. this isn't rocket surgery.
Well you're wrong, certainly about me. I don't think geists' list was particularly town filled. I agreed with her aside from her suspicion of me of course. The people she noted are people of concern. That's fair enough. I don't see why everyone on there is so easily town while I'm not.
same question but replace 'scum reading' with 'being suspicious of' then
I've seen no reason to town him yet. That isn't brain science.
In post 3889, KoreanBBQ wrote:Actually he claimed doctor.
I typoed. I meant BBQ, not SSK.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”