thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by thinktank »

Oman wrote:Game is on, hooray for this game.

Vote thinktank

Its a little meta, but its more because he pretends its a random number, when its not.
I don't know what you're talking about. I think you missed the part where I said random integer generator: 5.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by thinktank »

Why is Oman at lynch-3? opportunistic anyone? and Oman: Self voting is such an anti town move; it doesn't gain you anything. your actions only make you look more scummy because of pointless extremism. nobody needs that.

I know this is a lot of people but :

FoS: Everyone on the Oman wagon and yes that includes you Oman

seriously. What are you guys doing? 1 is a random vote, 2 randoms in a coincidence, 3 randoms is complete bs.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:38 am

Post by thinktank »

Flameaxe, why did you switch your vote for me?

And i find it hard to believe that three votes for the same person can be completely random because considering theres 11 other people besides yourself to vote for, 3 people picking the same person as their random has the probability of 1/(11x11x11), now comparing the likelyhood that atleast one of those votes is not random it seems perfectly logical to assume that atleast 1 of those votes is not random. Im not saying that it is is necessarily indicative of alignment, but you have to agree it is odd based on the probabilities considering that these are completely random votes as people have claimed..
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:54 pm

Post by thinktank »

Kabenon this is what i got from your post:

Kuribo is trying hard to find town therefore he is scummy because he is acting pro town. I understand you were trying to promote discussion but this point makes no sense at all.

I know this game has gotten derailed ( three people all randomly voting for the same guy? ) so you'd think that the person who started to actively scum hunt is not indicative of anything because scum act town and townies act town, so to say that because one person is acting , seemingly, in teh best interest of the town is scum is unsupported.

Flameaxe: I'm still waiting as to your response to why you're voting me. You said you followed your esophagus. If you're voting for me it must be that you believe that either I am scum or you are pressuring me into conversation. What is your justification for a solid vote rather than say logically calling out a person on a dubious act, then casting a vote or FoS. You have not presented a case against me not are you rallying to get me lynched. What exactly are you doing? your posts regardinbg asshatery explained your vote? hardly.

I think you are just covering up for the fact that you 've had nothing worthwhile to say all game, its just been all filler. You've made some votes, called some people asshats , called some acts asshatery, stated you haven't contributed to the asshatery of the game. You are essentially lurking; yes you are posting but you have not said anything worthwile, so i'll ask you again: why are you voting for me?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:41 am

Post by thinktank »

LPowell, how can you vote someone with good information? everything in this game is pure speculation unless information is given by a power role so that is pretty shotty logic. Oman, you have not presented a case at all, to Jdodge's accusations one of your remarks was "I am not scum". Going back to my previous statement, your statement holds no weight, Its like me saying I own a ferrari, yes, it could be true, but theres no evidence on either side of the argument.

FoS: Oman

Considering all your actions from the beginning this is not a far stretch.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by thinktank »

Oman wrote:
Jd wrote:Then back up your claims instead of just using a blanket statement.
JD wrote:1. You are
Hmm.

not to defend Jdodge but your previous statement was "1.im not scum" . I'm sry but thats not exactly pulling the town in your favour and its not exactly winning you the argument that you give straight answers.

draux: what was your last comment about? i'll say the same thing to you that I did to flameaxe earlier. reading your posts, you've made 5 so far. out of those 5, 3 have been asking what other people think and i was in the early random stage. Asking for what other people think on stuff is ok if your actively hunting scum , which you are not. you are actively lurking. You are not helping the town at all.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by thinktank »

Flame Axe: How am I a hypocrite? substantiate your argument so that i can pose a counter argument.

How does that justify your vote for me? Your saying that you think I am scum because you believe I am a hypocrite. I'm sorry but that does not make any sense. If you are voting for me, it must mean that I have done something to clearly convince you that I am scum, i would really like to hear your reason for your vote.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:07 am

Post by thinktank »

yea Flameaxe btw, I'm still waiting for your reason why you think I'm scum.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:26 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:Okay I took the short cut route on this one so I can understand Flameaxe. He voted for thinktank twice. The first time he stated:
I am following my esophagus.
Thinktank states that flameaxe is random voting and flamaxe responds:
I never random vote. Ever. Votes that aren't serious, sure. The first two weren't serious, thinktank is. My posts regarding anatomy explained that vote, but you are too busy to leave them out to make your bullshit attack seem worthwhile.
Second vote against thinktank is stated as this:
For being a hypocrite.
So I looked to find out exactly where thinktank is a hypocrite and I believe I found it.
Why is Oman at lynch-3? opportunistic anyone? and Oman: Self voting is such an anti town move; it doesn't gain you anything. your actions only make you look more scummy because of pointless extremism. nobody needs that.
No this wan't really true. Most people seemed to being joking around with Oman at this point in the game. He voted for himself, which I've seen he's done before so I didn't personally take this seriously.
Then we come down to the hypocritical comments.
Oman, you have not presented a case at all, to Jdodge's accusations one of your remarks was "I am not scum". Going back to my previous statement, your statement holds no weight, Its like me saying I own a ferrari, yes, it could be true, but theres no evidence on either side of the argument.
Considering all your actions from the beginning this is not a far stretch.
You really can't say people voting against Oman seemed opportunistic and then come back and find him scummie. Oman did come off as scummie I even voted for him because of his actions. But here is the final comment by thinktank defending Jdoge in regards to Oman's comments.
not to defend Jdodge but your previous statement was "1.im not scum" . I'm sry but thats not exactly pulling the town in your favour and its not exactly winning you the argument that you give straight answers.

Defending someone else and point to Oman based on what? I really just took the arguement between Jdodge and Oman as white noise. They seem like they've talked before and I just tuned it out. Oman is being an asshat. Is that scummie, well it comes across as scummie that is why I voted for him. I haven't decided myself what to think about flameaxe and thinktank. All the mindless chatter did not help. For now.
Unvote:
I'm sorry if that came of as hypocritical however I did not feel like I was ganging up on Oman. I criticized the wagon due to their reasons for voting oman but that didn't make him any less scummy in my opinion. He could very well be scum. My point was that his wagon was building at a stupendous rate based on what i thought was loose evidence which is why i FoSed everyone on it. My point is not "don't vote Oman", my point is yes he has acted scummy but we need to wait a bit before we have atleast a 9.5/10 on the scum meter because a speed lynch is never good for the town unless there is a 100% guarantee that the lynchess is scum.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:27 am

Post by thinktank »

*lynchee

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:58 am

Post by thinktank »

Flameaxe wrote:
JDodge wrote:MORE OMAN AND KABENON VOTES

I'll settle for Flameaxe and thinktank after that piss-poor distancing attempt, though
Don't be silly, thinktank is scum.
you still haven't presented a case against me Flameaxe. Once you do I will respond with the best of my ability. You've just left it open to interpretation. You haven't presented any arguments against me only supposed arguments, presenting your arguments is protown. Its antitown to just sit there and hope that someone will stumble across information. Debating with you is more frustrating than anything else because I don't even understand what it is we're arguing about.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:04 am

Post by thinktank »

I'm starting to think you dont even have an argument because I've asked you numerous times what your argument is but you keep deferring. "We should kill him already". Based on What? You have given NO support for your argument that you think I am scum. I don't take your comments seriously any more because they don't hold any weight. They are a waste of space and I'm sorry that I've wasted these last few days considering what your posts are saying when they aren't really saying anything at all.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:24 am

Post by thinktank »

Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxes voting without reason was interesting enough to not as well.
I had no reason now? Okay then. Assumptions are cool, and thinktank is scum.
You might as well say nothing and save room on the server for comments that actually matter if you aren't going to back up anything you say.

Farside, you can't just say chalk LPowell's behaviour because he hasnt been playing long. So what? does that make him any less or more likely to be scum? No.

I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by thinktank »

JDodge wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:Except thinktank is still scum. People can't change roles in this game, therefore, he is still scum.
WE GET THAT YOU ARE THINKTANK'S SCUMPARTNER

PLEASE BE PRODUCTIVE AND WAGON KABENON

KTHX
Wow you are thick. You're no better than he is. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the two of you were partners.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:26 am

Post by thinktank »

JDodge wrote:
thinktank wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:Except thinktank is still scum. People can't change roles in this game, therefore, he is still scum.
WE GET THAT YOU ARE THINKTANK'S SCUMPARTNER

PLEASE BE PRODUCTIVE AND WAGON KABENON

KTHX
Wow you are thick. You're no better than he is. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the two of you were partners.
Interesting.

I like your reaction. It's very "He's not my scumpartner. BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!!!".
LutenitPowwel wrote:sIGH,.....

kabenon007 bandwagon or oman bandwagon?

So hard to choose.

Unvote

Vote: thinktank

Because of JDodge's reply of this:
JDodge wrote:Interesting.
I like your reaction. It's very "He's not my scumpartner. BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!!!".
I think(tank) that that was a very good observation.

Good job JDodge!
This is insanity. You are voting me because I didn't outright deny that Flameaxe was my partner? I'm sorry I thought I made the point clear there was no way in hell that the two of us could be on a team. Jdodge, ignoring your thick as metal personality for a moment, I find it odd that you think me and him are the scum pair yet you vote for me, when flameaxe hasn't just been making false accusation the entire game with no backing up. If you think me and Flameaxe are partners you are sadly mistaken and have completely misread this game. Flameaxe has done nothing intelligent this game, he has only pointed fingers and debated at the level of a 7 year old.

LPowell: you are voting for me based on what dodge said? Are you really stating that his one blank observation is enough to convince you that 'm scum? If so you are either extremely flippant, which is scummy, or you're opportunistic, which is also scummy.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by thinktank »

I believe the line you're looking for is this madness, but still clever.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by thinktank »

Still on that are we Flameaxe? Stop wasting my time unless you have something to back that up with.

Btw the quote is:

"This is blasphemy. This is Madness."
"Madness? This is Sparta!"

Youtube it if you want.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:48 pm

Post by thinktank »

I don't see what you're getting at, it still says the same thing with random Spongebob in the middle.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by thinktank »

Jdodge, didn't you originally think that me and flameaxe were scum because apparently you thought our exchange was a distancing attempt? now you've revised your views and you think its LP and me? Based on your earlier given reason, why couldn't it have been flameaxe and LP?

The fact that your still pushing my wagon when your primary reason was my exchange with flameaxe is just evidence to support my earlier statement that you are the one distancing yourself from Flameaxe and you two are one of the scum pair.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by thinktank »

TylerJ wrote:Why isn't thinktank dead yet. I have never seen something so obvious... Just to let you know though, flameaxe you clould have done a little better.

Vote:Thinktank
On what basis are you voting for me? What is it that is so obvious that clearly marks me as scum? Random accusations aren't going to get you anywhere unless you back them up.

On a side note, what are the odds that TylerJ and Flameaxe are the same person?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by thinktank »

LutenitPowwel wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Hence my unvote, and since he falsly claimed
Vote:flameaxe
Aahhh.

Thicker than a slab of canadian bacon.

Absolutely no offense.
GOD 4 VOTES ON ME WHY!? What have I done. Jumping on bandwagons isn't always scum. Beside, your all bandwagoning me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! (punches TylerJ in the face)

Btw that was from this thing on David Letterman.
Good job reading the part about not bashing others. You have definitely been acting very scummy, especially jumping on my wagon based on completely crap logic very quickly. Theres many other reasons besides that, including the "on the fence" stance you had taken through the beginning and then making more votes based on crap logic. I hadn't realized that LP wagon had grown to be as huge as it is but you definitely seem like scum to me so I have no worries joining this wagon.

As for my thoughts on Flameaxe, I still have no idea if he is town because he hasn't done anything. Right now I'm going with the bigger fish to fry because though Flameaxe has done nothing and could be scum, LP has done nothing AND has acted in a scummy manner.

unvote

vote: LutenitPowel
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:43 am

Post by thinktank »

Its not plausible to say that because JDodge said stuff against me and now that hes dead that makes me look like scum. ANY scum player with half a brain could have cooked this up and the fact that should make such a statement after you've been playing for 5 months is even more troubling. Night kills dont mean anything and the fact that you're using night kills as evidence to not only accuse but also vote somebody right when the day starts when there is plentiful evidence from the previous day is murky. Now THAT is very scummy; not the fact that JDodge made some weak remarks towards me and LP jumped on evidence that wasn't there.

FoS: Kuribo
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by thinktank »

kuribo wrote:Does it really matter which wagon I'm on as long as we get one of those scum? The whole reason the mislynch went down was because we have too many strong scum suspects, and TylerJ decided to hammer. Our bandwagons have been split, with several people getting about half the votes.

I've chosen to deal with the former problem, until Tyler comes around to explain himself.
Yes it does matter. You're counteracting you're own argument. You say that you can switch between wagons as long as you nail scum but you said that the mislynch happened because there were too many strong scum suspects? LP was a strong scum scum suspect yet he turned out to be town, you can not switch bandwagons on the reasoning that all strong scum suspects are scum; you're just being flippant.

You've used entirely false logic to justify yourself; accusing others based again on faulty logic and then coming up with poor excuses with switching votes on a whim.

Vote: Kuribo
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by thinktank »

P.S I don;t know why i was prodded, I just posted yesterday.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by thinktank »

kuribo wrote:
Oman wrote:You wagon jumped, I called you, you FoSed me?

Gotta love logic.
Yes, I jumped from one strong suspect to the other, because the rest of the town got sidetracked and lynched a townie last night.

So what?
You went from Kabennon to me this game day because LP was lynched last gameday? That makes absolutely zero sense. Because you thought the town was being distracted THE DAY AFTER LP GOT LYNCHED you switched votes? The two statements are completely unrelated.

P.S I know you corrected yourself however "and lynched a townie last night" really bugs me. It just screams out Freudian slip and convinces me further that you are scum.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:24 am

Post by thinktank »

Kuribo: I understand that LP wasn't lynched at night, but JDodge was lynched at night and he was a townie and hence my remark towards "lynched a townie last night" as a slip.

As to Farside's comments: By that time in game 1 I was fed up with Flameaxe but after reviewing the way in which LP was acting he was defnitely acting more scummy so ever since I've just been ignoring Flameaxe. Why didn't I vote Kabennon instead of LP? for the same reason I'm not voting Tyler J either. Both of their posts resonate more from idiotic comments than from actual scummyness like Kabennon's point about "being too scummy". I'm not eliminating the fact that they could be scum or the fact that Flameaxe could be scum however I have decided to vote for the person which I think is acting out of scummyness not a lack of communication and poor choice of words as in the case as you state.

I can understandably see why someone would want to vote Tyler J, Flameaxe or Kabennon, infact I was doing it myself during say one but at this point Kuribo is definitely more of a scum threat then either of the two. BTW we were not getting sidetracked lynching LP, yes there were strong scum candidates but LP definitely acting in a scummy manner, just read his posts.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by thinktank »

You may have made your thoughts about Kabennon clear on day but I'm not Kabennon and I could care less about him. However on day two you switched your vote to me on what seems incredibly faulty logic because it seems as though you are only on my case because JDodge died and as I stated if that is your only reason than you better go fishing again because that is not conclusive enough. You thought Kabennon was scum, fine I can see why, I don't necessarily agree with your decision however you simply jumped wagons out of nowhere claiming that you switched strong scum suspects. That was right at the beginning of the day after Flameaxes vote. All of a sudden you simply decide to change your mind from Kabennon to me? based on night kill evidence? That make zero sense unless you are scum and trying to distance yourself away from your partner so later on you can say, "I'm not scum, I was against Kabennon all day 1" . Clever but not well played out. sorry.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 am

Post by thinktank »

He wasn't refering to you, he was refering to me. Fine ignoring my comment on the Freudiain slip, i admit it was moronic, dont look away from my earlier comment and I'd like a response to it .

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by thinktank »

Farside: I haven't talked much to Tyler yet, Rosswilliam yet, I've spoken maybe two thoughts to you. The absence of evidence is NOT evidence that me and Kabennon are scummies, by the same logic me and Tyler could be linkied, me and you couldbe linked, me and Ross could be linked. I find it odd that you are searching for this kind of a stretch in logic and ignoring the fact that Kuribo completely switched wagons at the beginning of the day with no justification what so ever. don;t you find it a LITTLE odd that Kuribo was pushing Kabennon all of day one and he suddenly switches votes claiming switching between strong scum suspects which is completely bs, and then the other reason based on the JDodge nightkill, which is also BS.

You are telling me that my comment about switching bandwagons for no reason doesn't jive but you are voting me because of a lack of evidence, not evidence itself, that make sense..
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:So then your accusation is false. Your main argument is that I haven't said anything to thinktank, but you fail to take into account that I have done the same thing to two other people. Therefore, your theory should apply to all, and since there are not four scum on the same team, your theory is flawed.
Oh please. I find it odd that thinktank didn't vote for you when he stated that he thought you were scum. He change his vote to LP. Now he is saying he didn't think you were scummie. I think he has changed his story and the two of you fighting against it together. Makes me think I hit a nerve. There are two group with two people in it that are scum groups. Did I just find one? :o
I think you just proved yourself wrong. key words "fighting against it together" . There is no logic there, purely from a logical standpoint scum do not behave in such a manner and once again you are pointing out stuff like this which again based on extremely thin evidence.

BTW WHEN have I changed my story. when I changed my vote from Flameaxe to LP I clearly stated my reasons and they are the same for not voting Kabennon. I'm not ruling out the fact that they could be scum but again, I felt that LP was acting more scummy. I think Flameaxe, Kabennon and Tyler have made quite a large deal of ridonkulous (yes thats a word) statements none which I care for, but I'm not ready to vote them on their stupidity but rather on who I think is scum.

If you want to vote for any of them, fine go ahead, thats your decision. It would be a blatantly bad one considering that a stupid decision does not in fact constitute a scummy one. Read Kuribo's comments once again, he is scum. Once again the fact that your concentrating on thsi issue on such incredibly poor evidence is shcoking when there a boatload of better information. You want someone whos changed their story, changed their mind? Look at Kuribo at the beginning of this day when he randomly switched between kabennon and me. THAT is hard proof yet you are still concentrating on statements that hold no water. That is ludacris.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by thinktank »

I'm sorry if I came of as condescending and I didn't call anyone an idiot, Flameaxe. However I did call your actions as well some others' actions idioctic and I stand by that. I asked you over and over in sincerity why it is you voted for me and you simply deflected time and time again ,if that does not constitute as stupidity I don't know what does.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:
thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:So then your accusation is false. Your main argument is that I haven't said anything to thinktank, but you fail to take into account that I have done the same thing to two other people. Therefore, your theory should apply to all, and since there are not four scum on the same team, your theory is flawed.
Oh please. I find it odd that thinktank didn't vote for you when he stated that he thought you were scum. He change his vote to LP. Now he is saying he didn't think you were scummie. I think he has changed his story and the two of you fighting against it together. Makes me think I hit a nerve. There are two group with two people in it that are scum groups. Did I just find one? :o
I think you just proved yourself wrong. key words "fighting against it together" . There is no logic there, purely from a logical standpoint scum do not behave in such a manner and once again you are pointing out stuff like this which again based on extremely thin evidence.

BTW WHEN have I changed my story. when I changed my vote from Flameaxe to LP I clearly stated my reasons and they are the same for not voting Kabennon. I'm not ruling out the fact that they could be scum but again, I felt that LP was acting more scummy. I think Flameaxe, Kabennon and Tyler have made quite a large deal of ridonkulous (yes thats a word) statements none which I care for, but I'm not ready to vote them on their stupidity but rather on who I think is scum.

If you want to vote for any of them, fine go ahead, thats your decision. It would be a blatantly bad one considering that a stupid decision does not in fact constitute a scummy one. Read Kuribo's comments once again, he is scum. Once again the fact that your concentrating on thsi issue on such incredibly poor evidence is shcoking when there a boatload of better information. You want someone whos changed their story, changed their mind? Look at Kuribo at the beginning of this day when he randomly switched between kabennon and me. THAT is hard proof yet you are still concentrating on statements that hold no water. That is ludacris.
Scum are fun people to deal with. Lets see what thinktank is really saying here:
I name people I think are town because they are an easy lynch who made mistakes. What he means 1 of the 3 people is my partner.
No one listens to me, but I'm going to point to the one person who is against me. What he means: She's on to me and I'm going to paint her out as scum now.
Have I forgot anything in this blurb. See I don't see anyone else who is agreeing you about Kurbio. I really don't know what side he is on, but I don't see a vote change as big of a deal as someone making a big deal out of Flameaxe comments day one and now me poking at two people who seem to defend each other. If you were town you tell Flameaxe he is an idiot and put him on ignore. You list him as scum more for his playstyle then actual evidence.
Please lynch this scum already.
FOS Oman.
You've played with Flameaxe do you think he is really doing a meta play?
Vote for him based on his playstyle rather than him? Thank you for making my point once again. That is exactly why I took my vote of Flameaxe because I realized he was being an idiot but he wasn't actually acting in a scummy manner. For the same reason I did not vote Kabennon or Tyler because as of yet I don't see their scummyness. All of their actions can be attributed to their playstyles and not actual scummy behaviour. I remember Flameaxe hammering me for some hypocrisy which I committed, was I going to prove him right by voting for Kabennon day one for his playstyle? hardly.

And Flameaxe..hyporcrisy much?

BTW What happened to Tyler and is there going to be a replacement for Draux?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:34 am

Post by thinktank »

mod, can we get a prod on Tyler please?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by thinktank »

pwayne66 wrote:
Farside wrote:@pwayne66: Do you still think Tyler is scum. Do you think flameaxe was right to point out thinktank or is he being silly.
Undecided on both counts. Tyler's play is par for the course, but I refuse to dimiss him as a suspect just because he is always distracting and unsettling. Same thing for Flameaxe.

The only thing suspicous about Thinktank's play is that he has taken anything flameaxe has said seriously. This causes me to think that he is too sensitive.
Thats fair and pwayne, your comment during day one made me realize this fact, the fact that I was taking his comments too personally and that I wasn't voting for his scummyness but his play style which is why I switched off voting for him.

Farside: As for secondary suspects it is difficult to judge. Especially for people such as Flameaxe, Tyler and Kabennon. as I mentioned before I think their playstyles get in the way of their actions and it becomes difficult to determine whether or not they are actually scum. Take for example Tyler's "Arghh" comment before he lay the hammer on LP. He is being criticized because it seems as though it is planned and this is a forum. but a lot of what Tyler does is along those lines so its becomes very difficult to judge what is playstyle and what is scum behaviour.

At this point from Kuribo's actions during day one I firmly believe he is scum and his partner could be Kabennon because at the beginning of the day he switched votes from Kabennon quite abrubtly. Perhaps so later in the game he can claim that he did attack kabennon vigorously at the beginning of them game to prevent such arguments as the one you argued against me. As for the second scum pair? It is difficult to call because this game has slowed to such an extent that there simply isn't condemning evidence one way or the other for many players.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by thinktank »

Kuribo, don't make my argument into something its not. I'm not "crying" because you shifted focus onto me, my argument is as I said before. You just suddenly decided to switch votes, the fact that it was me is irrelevant to the fact that you did, you could have switched to any of the other players and I would still have an argument against it. I don't have anything against the fact that you went after Kabennon, I can see why you would, what my concern is how quickly you just switched votes at the beginning of the day on what seems like night kill logic.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 am

Post by thinktank »

Where is Tyler and where is Draux's replacement, Thugbehram?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by thinktank »

Flameaxe wrote:
Oman wrote:Context Kuribo.

Still Flameaxe is more scum.
And you are still wrong.
Gee, thanks for clearing that up. I was afraid for a second that you may be scum fro a second but clearly you've proven you're aren't.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by thinktank »

I didn't say you were scum, I was merely pointing out your weak argument as to why you claim you are not scum.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 am

Post by thinktank »

Mod can we get a prod on tyler please. Every now and then he pops in and claims he needs a reread and pops out. i'm not sure if he's just actively lurking or what,

Also can we get a prod on Draux's replacement: ThugBehram who hasn't posted yet.

Thanks.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 am

Post by thinktank »

Oman wrote:You missed the AIM PMs
Note: this is a joke

You missed a lot.
He was kidding, I don't think joke posts count as wagon hopping.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:09 am

Post by thinktank »

kuribo wrote:
thinktank wrote:
Oman wrote:You missed the AIM PMs
Note: this is a joke

You missed a lot.
He was kidding, I don't think joke posts count as wagon hopping.

oh stop defending your scumbuddy
Stick to a story. At first you were positive that me and Kabennon were linked and now you think its me and Oman. Don't forget that there TWO scum groups, not just one. I wasn't defending him, I was defending myself and I really hope that Oman's vote on me isn't serious and if it is its not based on the conversation with flameaxe.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by thinktank »

Oman wrote:
pwayne wrote:I thought that he was joking about the PM's... the vote for thinktank is serious right?
THis man knows what he is doing.
kuribo wrote:you two keep jumping to each other's defenses. it's sad, really.
Yeah, its easy to defend someone whilst voting for their lynch...

And thinktank does not represent me, either by truth (as he is wrong) or by intent.
So I take it that your vote for me then was not a joke and you were referring to your pms as a joke? If the previous statement is correct, what made you switch your vote to me?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by thinktank »

Flameaxe wrote:
Oman wrote:The sarcasm doesn't bother me, its the crappy level of play.
Would you mind actually laying out your case on me? Or are you just gonna sink down to my level of interest in the game.
Oman wrote:Like I said before, I feel that you're trying to get away with something.
Flameaxe wrote:And what would that be?
Oman wrote:I said a metaplay before, but being scum works too.
Oman wrote:yes.
Flameaxe wrote:
Oman wrote:yes
No.
Oman wrote:Your argument has persuaded me.

Unvote Vote thinktank
Oman wrote:The vote for you is because you are scum, observe flameaxe's argumetn.
I'm sorry but forgive my lack of understanding but what argument exactly persuaded you. I've reread the posts and I can't actually seem to find an argument.

P.S I don;t have aim, didnt get any pms
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:50 am

Post by thinktank »

Flameaxe wrote:You're doing a poor job of defending your scumbuddy, for the record.
Calling you on your lack of logic doesn't automatically make someone scum. This is such a pathetic style of playing. Hmm, this person is perhaps defending someone who I am voting for because i haven't given any reasons , so rather than just state my case I'm just going to conclude that hey MUST be the scum partner because it just makes things a lot easier for me right?

And Oman, I would like a response from you to my earlier comments and quotes. Point me to exactly where Flameaxe made an argument that actually made some sense and show me why you think I am scum. All I see is a yes..no..yes...back and forth argument which made you think that I am scum. I am sorry but I can't follow your train of thought. Its really odd how you've jumped on my wagon with no reasoning behind it, atleast kuribo and farside have their specific reasons which they've laid out. So it doesn't seem like a sane move or perhaps I've given you too much credit.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by thinktank »

Oman wrote:....I know, I was joking.

Look, lynching thinktank will tell us a lot about Flameaxe here.
Umm. not at all. When I turn up townie, Flameaxe is just gonna move on to the next person and vote without reason. Its like saying by lynching you, we'll get a lot of information: the fact that you were town or scum.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by thinktank »

Oman wrote:I'm more concerned if thinktank is scum. If thinktank is town, I'm not too sure about flameaxe.

And nice wagon Farside.
Ok, so inorder to gain more insight on a player, you're ready to lynch based on inconclusive evidence to find out evidence by that player? So you're ready to lynch me inorder to gain knowledge on Flameaxe, the guy who hasn't made a relevant post all game. We've already lynched a townie day one, we can't have crap logic like this convincing townies to lynch considering that there are two scum groups left, 4 scummies. Odds are 2 townies will die this night unless town gets lucky and scum kill each other. We can't take that chance, if we lose 3 townies by tomorrow, its over, one of the scum groups will win. Which is why your post is so confounding. I mean there's no sane reason to risk lynching a townie to find out information on a player who hasn't contributed anything to the game; well, that is unless you're scum.

unvote

vote: Oman

Btw mod, whats happening with the Thugbehram replacement? and can we please get a prod on Kabennon and Kuribo, they haven't posted in a while.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by thinktank »

If you think I am scum than why don't you post your case like I asked and point to where Flameaxe turned your argument?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:27 am

Post by thinktank »

Kuribo, relax. A lot just happened over the last couple of days , I wasn't calling you a lurker. I just thought it would be bad if you guys missed what was going on, If you thought I was trying to paint you as a lurker that wasn't my intenton.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:37 am

Post by thinktank »

kuribo wrote:Only that I think it's funny that after I accused Oman of defending his "scumbuddy," (as I put it), thinktank, they turned on one another.

Wonder what that's about, hmm?
Yea..you guys accused me of being partners with Kabennon, does it seem like I went after Kabennon when you guys accused me of it at the beginning of the day? no.. So for you to claim that me and oman turned on each other after you made a ridonkulous statement doesn't hold any water. I'll argue with you again the same thing I argued to Flameaxe: Simply because a person argues a faulty argument which you make , doesn't make that person the scum buddy. Neither does when you accuse them and they seem to "turn" on each other, its simply coincidental timing which you can't take credit for. And if me and Oman were a scum team, does it really make sense for me to put a 3rd vote on him when it takes a lot more to lynch? Not at all. Not at all.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:47 am

Post by thinktank »

What do you mean whether or not the good wagon is irrelevant to you? of course it is relevant to you if you're on it. Oman is scum and let me know which it is you think I am doing, do you think I am attempting to distance myself from him or bus him but you would be clearly wrong on both fronts.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by thinktank »

Considering that there are 7 alive and 4 of them are scum, I think at this point we need to start looking at BOTH possible pairs. More than half of the current players are scum, It is not feasible to ignore the second pair. I also think that we need to slow things down till the replacement for Draux/ThugBehram gets here and reads because with only 4 to lynch if Town we have another mislynch, its good game for town for certain. I find it extremely odd considering what I just said that you would vote so soon in the day. Town can not be so rash because unless we are 200% sure someone is scum, DON'T VOTE...Farside you're move is very scummy, it seems as though you are trying to rush the vote and that is a major issue.

Kabennon, what are you smoking? though Farside was a bit rash in his decision to vote so early his decision is one I happen to agree with. You 've been lurking for most of day 2 after receiving a lot of heat in day 1 after that unfounded comment you made. I have the same problem with Tyler J. When he starts receiving heat he will just sort of try to hide under the radar (ie what he did after coming under fire day 1 for his hammer).

Farside, Don't try to analyze nightkills because they almost always lead the town astray. There is no way of knowing whether it was a tactical scum move, a gambit, simply random, trying to frame, etc. this late in the game it is completely futile to analyze this. That being said I don;t know what to make of Flameaxe. His unfounded vote for me has stuck throughout day1 and he has not contributed anything relevant to this game to do any sort of useful analysis.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by thinktank »

Thank you for unvoting. As for why I didn't post who my suspects are yet? because I have been wrong in the past, actually I was wrong twice yesterday so I'm playing more conservatively and on that note I want to see some posts by Draux's replacement as well as Tyler. I agree with you on that Kabennon is probably scum. I'm not sure about Flameaxe because he might as well be lurking because he doesn't contribute at all so theres not much to go on. I would like to confirm suspicions before I say my suspects because theres nothing worse than baseless accusations, cough flameaxe. I apologize if I came of as a hypocrite but thats the best way I think we are going to catch scum.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:JDodge brings up a good point against Oman. This isn't a newb game and the too town comment sent people going against Kabenon007 for the comment. I didn't read the article, but I don't think there is a such thing as too town. It's been my expierence that scum duck and cover where as town people are trying to uncover them underneath all the crap reasoning. Oman should know better then to give someone a hard time in an open game and seems he is trying to protect Kabenon007.

unvote: vote: Oman
farside22 wrote:So I did a reread on LutenitPowwel because I found the self analysts a little odd. He really has tried to involve himself with attempting any type of scum hunting. However I noticed he hasn't been playing long so I chalked it up to newbie. Oman still rub's me the wrong way with his defense of Kabenon007. Kabenon007 too townie comment. Flameaxe not really giving anyone any idea about his vote against thinktank. Now pwayne66 just throws a vote at Flameaxe with no reason why.
There seems to be more scum plays then anything else going on.

Vote: Kabenon007

I just can't buy the too townie comment. Plus lack of scum hunting which as stated above he is not the only one.
This sequence is very odd. First Farside says that from his experience there is no such thing as too town. Then rigth after says he doesnt buy the too townie comment and votes for kabennon?
farside22 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:I agree entirely.
You really aren't helping. I don't see anyone who found your POV on thinktank except LP.
Sorry I forgot who asked me about LP. I read his comments about things and it seemed more green behind the ears. However his lastest vote/ stab at doing anything useful has completed nixed that thought.

unvote: vote: LutenitPowwel
You are not making sense. Now I just think you are stupid scum.

Then right after that previous comment, he claims LP is not making sense and switches votes with lackluster logic.
farside22 wrote:
thinktank wrote:

Umm. not at all. When I turn up townie, Flameaxe is just gonna move on to the next person and vote without reason. Its like saying by lynching you, we'll get a lot of information: the fact that you were town or scum.
Actually that looked the a division tactic. Saying hey lets follow Flameaxe and if he is wrong then he looks bad.

Unvote: Vote: Oman
Jump on a bandwagon with little or no questioning of Oman prior.
farside22 wrote:I know I'm going to throw out a bunch of WIFOM comments so don't say I did. I had to analysis my thought process on this.

Kurbio dies and it could look like thinktank did it, but my mind says that would be obvious since he was against Kurbio. I think well Flameaxe has been after thinktank for awhile now and it could be a way to make him look guilty. I mention this one in paticular because it took up some conversation yesterday. Flameaxe has been on thinktank since day 1. Not really with any reason. (Well they are Flameaxe's reason's which are hard to understand). So I have 5 people I am not sure about at all.
1) thinktank - who I stated before I find some of his comments just out there.
2) kabanoon007 - who after his too townie comment gets to slide under the radar
3) Flameaxe - who hasn't really offered much in the way of conversation
4) TylerJ - really he is closer to the bottom. I think either though he did do the hammer vote some of the things he said I couldn't really disagree with.
5) Draux - Disappeared and now on replacement #2. No read because of his disappearance.

I'm going for the middle ground on this one. I think kabanoon was the smart choice day one and his interaction to finding scum is limited at best.

Vote: Kabanoon007
WIFOM comments are anti-town, why would you bother? they are utterly useless and just the use of them can cause confusion which the town does not need at this point. Subtle but evident. If you thought Kabennon was the smart choice why didn't you vote for him day one. Its easy to say someone was the clear choice the day after the mislynch.
farside22 wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Flameaxe shutup! Im getting sick and tired of your stupid posts!

Now, thinktanks last post, while it was useful, seemed to be a scummy attempt to look town, I say this because I have witnessed others do it, however this evidence is weak at best.

Farside, you seemed to try to push for people to look scummy as well. It is one thing to provide evidence, and another to use WIFOM. WIFOM is the best and thus the most dangerous way to manipulate.

I find kuribo scummy. *sarcasm*
Sometimes I know looking at the crime is bad. Lost a game that way. Sometimes you get answers too. I think Kurbio is a red herring, but I could be wrong. I just have that gut feeling with things being said that it is a red herring. I admitted it was a post full of WIFOM, but I needed to write it out if things don't go well today to remind myself for later.
Honestly the only two people I feel aren't scummy is you and pawnyee. So I would like to hear your thoughts on who is scum and why.
Once again a reference to the WIFOM and a subtle WIFOM in there too. Don't bother with WIFOMs, there is no way of proving anything and all they do is confuse town. I don;t know why time and time again you keep referencing them except for the fact that you're scum. I don't know who you're partner is yet but after this readthrough it really seems as though Farside is scum.

vote: Farside22
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:2 times thinktank has stated he thought Kabenon007 was scum and did not vote for him. He tries to constantly steer people away. I good with either of them as a scum pair, but I'm with Flameaxe at this point. Thinktank scum.
Enough said
I have never said he was scum though a lot of his actions have been scummy. When I was doing my read through the both of you are my picks for one of the scum pair, I'm not sure of the other pair , I'll need to read through it again. Why didn't I vote for him? because there is far more reason to lynch you, (albeit theres more reason because Kabennon was lurking for most of day 2). Anyways my arguments are legitimate. You claim that you know you made WIFOM statements but if you know then what POSSIBLE reas on do you have to keep subtly bringing them up. Its bad enough you brought them up once but the fact that you've done what you 've done is very scummy. I fail to see the so called hypocrisy. I said we need to be careful and not to be hasty. I did a full read through twice, waited about 4 days and I am convinced you're scum. You're OMGUS vote back and reaction has only further convinced me that you're scum.

Pwayne- I've called out several players twice or more and not necessarily voted for them. Just because I think someone is suspicious doesn't them scum. That being said Farside and Kabennon are my top suspects of scum. My proposal is we lynch Farside today and then most likely we are going to lynch Kabennon tomorrow. At this point there is far more evidence on Farside than there is on Kabennon so its only logical that Farside must go.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:33 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:Two quote you called him scummie and neither time you voted for him:
thinktank wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
You might as well say nothing and save room on the server for comments that actually matter if you aren't going to back up anything you say.

Farside, you can't just say chalk LPowell's behaviour because he hasnt been playing long. So what? does that make him any less or more likely to be scum? No.

I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays
. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
thinktank wrote:Thank you for unvoting. As for why I didn't post who my suspects are yet? because I have been wrong in the past, actually I was wrong twice yesterday so I'm playing more conservatively and on that note I want to see some posts by Draux's replacement as well as Tyler.
I agree with you on that Kabennon is probably scum
. I'm not sure about Flameaxe because he might as well be lurking because he doesn't contribute at all so theres not much to go on. I would like to confirm suspicions before I say my suspects because theres nothing worse than baseless accusations, cough flameaxe. I apologize if I came of as a hypocrite but thats the best way I think we are going to catch scum.
Please lynch the liar that is trying to save his obvious scum buddy

I've said the same thing about A lot of players throughout the game. Because someone is acting scummy doesn't make them scum, its a cumulation of scummy actions. Now you're just reaching because if you look at all of my posts I've said I felt Tyler was scummy but didn't jump on his wagon, same with Kabennon. Instead I chose to vote for the player who I thought had accumulated more scummy actions. Its easy to say things when you take them out of context right? You want to lynch Kabennon, go ahead, he is gonna be the next one to go anyway but at this point there is far more evidence to lynch you then Kabennon and that is a fact. How you've reacted to my vote isn't helping your case either. It just comes of as desperate scum trying to grab some random arguments to float, I'm sorry that just doesn't cut it. So rather than taking faulty arguments which are taken out of context at me, why not actually defend my lengths page of accusations instead of trying to poorly divert attention from yourself?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:54 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:@thinktank: You said you would come with a list of suspects and said you didn't trust yourself. AFter I have been stating for 2 days now that I think you and Kabonon are partners you are trying to make me look like scum. My thoughts are you are pushing for me to escape the noose your self and help your scum partner along the way.
By the way you only said once you thought Tyler was scum and dropped it when no one listened to you and you got no response. Or you just going to keep pointing to people one after another and say well I thought X person was scum when you are scum yourself.
Now because I'm a bit more aggressive then others and made points against you, you say it's scummie. Oh the irony.
If I remember correctly I did come up with a list..you and Kabennon. Thats right, I didn't trust myself, which is why I did a redathrough twice and waited 4 days to post my analysis because I wanted to be sure of what I thought. The simple fact of the matter is you voted for Kabennon in the beginning of this day until I asked you not to and after I found you scum, You changed your vote to me. your OMGUS simply devalue any argument you may have for me. I will say it now as I said before, go ahead and vote for Kabennon if you will, I really don't care, He is the next to go. But the simple fact of the matter is that there is so much more evidence on your actions that it just makes sense to oust you first. your entire argument against me comes of nothing more as an OMGUS and your fervent desperation only digs you in a deeper hole. I am not trying to PAINT you scummy, the evidence which I have posted as well your actions throughout day 3 proves you scum well enough.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by thinktank »

Farside, I never said you and Kabennon were a scum pair, just that the two of you were scum, could be on opposite scum factions. At this point I honestly don't know who the other two are bu the evidence on you is so strong that I am willing to go through. The reason I didn't wait was because I had felt for sure I had found scum and the fact that you keep evading my arguments just keeps on making you look scummier by the second. I'm going to hold of a little until people stop lurking because it doesn't make sense that just the two of us keep arguing when theres 7 players in the game.

MOD: can we please get a prod on the other players? Its been more than 3 days everyone's last post except for Tyler, Farside and myself.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by thinktank »

This is ridiculous. Kabennon I'm not trying to paint you as my scum buddy. You are scum, I have said this quite a few times this day so for me to try and paint you as my "buddy" would be downright moronic. You're just looking for an excuse to vote for me and end this day to save your own hide, your reason for doing so is lame, its almost as bad as flameaxe's.

Read my argument on Farside. Read the way he has reacted this day and the way he has acted as well as the fact that he keeps deflecting; He is scum.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:55 am

Post by thinktank »

Sorry I was away. Farside I haven't deflected any of your comments. I've addressed them to the best of my ability. I have already stated that I think you and Kabennon are scum (maybe not toegether), Flameaxe could be scummy but its just as likely hes not because he hasn't done anything this entire game. Pwayne doesn't strike me as scum, I think he is most likely town. Tyler could be scum but its hard to differentiate his actions from his playstyle (like flameaxe) and I honestly don't know enough about Draux/Abstract Sanctuary because there have been little comments on their behalf. I have responded to all your accusations, if there are any more bring them on and I'll post my rebuttal. I have been openly answering questions while you have been deflecting so don;t try to paint me as a hypocrite.

And Flameaxe, is it really right for you to be calling Tyler out on "taking his word" for vote because thats ALL you've done this entire game. Way to not be a hypocrite /end sarcasm.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:05 am

Post by thinktank »

thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:@thinktank: You said you would come with a list of suspects and said you didn't trust yourself. AFter I have been stating for 2 days now that I think you and Kabonon are partners you are trying to make me look like scum. My thoughts are you are pushing for me to escape the noose your self and help your scum partner along the way.
By the way you only said once you thought Tyler was scum and dropped it when no one listened to you and you got no response. Or you just going to keep pointing to people one after another and say well I thought X person was scum when you are scum yourself.
Now because I'm a bit more aggressive then others and made points against you, you say it's scummie. Oh the irony.
If I remember correctly I did come up with a list..you and Kabennon. Thats right, I didn't trust myself, which is why I did a redathrough twice and waited 4 days to post my analysis because I wanted to be sure of what I thought. The simple fact of the matter is you voted for Kabennon in the beginning of this day until I asked you not to and after I found you scum, You changed your vote to me. your OMGUS simply devalue any argument you may have for me. I will say it now as I said before, go ahead and vote for Kabennon if you will, I really don't care, He is the next to go. But the simple fact of the matter is that there is so much more evidence on your actions that it just makes sense to oust you first. your entire argument against me comes of nothing more as an OMGUS and your fervent desperation only digs you in a deeper hole. I am not trying to PAINT you scummy, the evidence which I have posted as well your actions throughout day 3 proves you scum well enough.
thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:2 times thinktank has stated he thought Kabenon007 was scum and did not vote for him. He tries to constantly steer people away. I good with either of them as a scum pair, but I'm with Flameaxe at this point. Thinktank scum.
Enough said
I have never said he was scum though a lot of his actions have been scummy. When I was doing my read through the both of you are my picks for one of the scum pair, I'm not sure of the other pair , I'll need to read through it again. Why didn't I vote for him? because there is far more reason to lynch you, (albeit theres more reason because Kabennon was lurking for most of day 2). Anyways my arguments are legitimate. You claim that you know you made WIFOM statements but if you know then what POSSIBLE reas on do you have to keep subtly bringing them up. Its bad enough you brought them up once but the fact that you've done what you 've done is very scummy. I fail to see the so called hypocrisy. I said we need to be careful and not to be hasty. I did a full read through twice, waited about 4 days and I am convinced you're scum. You're OMGUS vote back and reaction has only further convinced me that you're scum.

Pwayne- I've called out several players twice or more and not necessarily voted for them. Just because I think someone is suspicious doesn't them scum. That being said Farside and Kabennon are my top suspects of scum. My proposal is we lynch Farside today and then most likely we are going to lynch Kabennon tomorrow. At this point there is far more evidence on Farside than there is on Kabennon so its only logical that Farside must go.
thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:Two quote you called him scummie and neither time you voted for him:
thinktank wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:

I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays
. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
thinktank wrote:Thank you for unvoting. As for why I didn't post who my suspects are yet? because I have been wrong in the past, actually I was wrong twice yesterday so I'm playing more conservatively and on that note I want to see some posts by Draux's replacement as well as Tyler.
I agree with you on that Kabennon is probably scum
. I'm not sure about Flameaxe because he might as well be lurking because he doesn't contribute at all so theres not much to go on. I would like to confirm suspicions before I say my suspects because theres nothing worse than baseless accusations, cough flameaxe. I apologize if I came of as a hypocrite but thats the best way I think we are going to catch scum.
Please lynch the liar that is trying to save his obvious scum buddy

I've said the same thing about A lot of players throughout the game. Because someone is acting scummy doesn't make them scum, its a cumulation of scummy actions. Now you're just reaching because if you look at all of my posts I've said I felt Tyler was scummy but didn't jump on his wagon, same with Kabennon. Instead I chose to vote for the player who I thought had accumulated more scummy actions. Its easy to say things when you take them out of context right? You want to lynch Kabennon, go ahead, he is gonna be the next one to go anyway but at this point there is far more evidence to lynch you then Kabennon and that is a fact. How you've reacted to my vote isn't helping your case either. It just comes of as desperate scum trying to grab some random arguments to float, I'm sorry that just doesn't cut it. So rather than taking faulty arguments which are taken out of context at me, why not actually defend my lengths page of accusations instead of trying to poorly divert attention from yourself?
I've already stated twice why I'm voting for you rather than Kabennon. He is scum but as scummy as he may seem, you are by far scummier based on the evidence. As for what arguments I've brough against you?
thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:JDodge brings up a good point against Oman. This isn't a newb game and the too town comment sent people going against Kabenon007 for the comment. I didn't read the article, but I don't think there is a such thing as too town. It's been my expierence that scum duck and cover where as town people are trying to uncover them underneath all the crap reasoning. Oman should know better then to give someone a hard time in an open game and seems he is trying to protect Kabenon007.

unvote: vote: Oman
farside22 wrote:So I did a reread on LutenitPowwel because I found the self analysts a little odd. He really has tried to involve himself with attempting any type of scum hunting. However I noticed he hasn't been playing long so I chalked it up to newbie. Oman still rub's me the wrong way with his defense of Kabenon007. Kabenon007 too townie comment. Flameaxe not really giving anyone any idea about his vote against thinktank. Now pwayne66 just throws a vote at Flameaxe with no reason why.
There seems to be more scum plays then anything else going on.

Vote: Kabenon007

I just can't buy the too townie comment. Plus lack of scum hunting which as stated above he is not the only one.
This sequence is very odd. First Farside says that from his experience there is no such thing as too town. Then rigth after says he doesnt buy the too townie comment and votes for kabennon?
farside22 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:I agree entirely.
You really aren't helping. I don't see anyone who found your POV on thinktank except LP.
Sorry I forgot who asked me about LP. I read his comments about things and it seemed more green behind the ears. However his lastest vote/ stab at doing anything useful has completed nixed that thought.

unvote: vote: LutenitPowwel
You are not making sense. Now I just think you are stupid scum.

Then right after that previous comment, he claims LP is not making sense and switches votes with lackluster logic.
farside22 wrote:
thinktank wrote:

Actually that looked the a division tactic. Saying hey lets follow Flameaxe and if he is wrong then he looks bad.

Unvote: Vote: Oman
Jump on a bandwagon with little or no questioning of Oman prior.
farside22 wrote:I know I'm going to throw out a bunch of WIFOM comments so don't say I did. I had to analysis my thought process on this.

Kurbio dies and it could look like thinktank did it, but my mind says that would be obvious since he was against Kurbio. I think well Flameaxe has been after thinktank for awhile now and it could be a way to make him look guilty. I mention this one in paticular because it took up some conversation yesterday. Flameaxe has been on thinktank since day 1. Not really with any reason. (Well they are Flameaxe's reason's which are hard to understand). So I have 5 people I am not sure about at all.
1) thinktank - who I stated before I find some of his comments just out there.
2) kabanoon007 - who after his too townie comment gets to slide under the radar
3) Flameaxe - who hasn't really offered much in the way of conversation
4) TylerJ - really he is closer to the bottom. I think either though he did do the hammer vote some of the things he said I couldn't really disagree with.
5) Draux - Disappeared and now on replacement #2. No read because of his disappearance.

I'm going for the middle ground on this one. I think kabanoon was the smart choice day one and his interaction to finding scum is limited at best.

Vote: Kabanoon007
WIFOM comments are anti-town, why would you bother? they are utterly useless and just the use of them can cause confusion which the town does not need at this point. Subtle but evident. If you thought Kabennon was the smart choice why didn't you vote for him day one. Its easy to say someone was the clear choice the day after the mislynch.
farside22 wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Flameaxe shutup! Im getting sick and tired of your stupid posts!

Now, thinktanks last post, while it was useful, seemed to be a scummy attempt to look town, I say this because I have witnessed others do it, however this evidence is weak at best.

Farside, you seemed to try to push for people to look scummy as well. It is one thing to provide evidence, and another to use WIFOM. WIFOM is the best and thus the most dangerous way to manipulate.

I find kuribo scummy. *sarcasm*
Sometimes I know looking at the crime is bad. Lost a game that way. Sometimes you get answers too. I think Kurbio is a red herring, but I could be wrong. I just have that gut feeling with things being said that it is a red herring. I admitted it was a post full of WIFOM, but I needed to write it out if things don't go well today to remind myself for later.
Honestly the only two people I feel aren't scummy is you and pawnyee. So I would like to hear your thoughts on who is scum and why.
Once again a reference to the WIFOM and a subtle WIFOM in there too. Don't bother with WIFOMs, there is no way of proving anything and all they do is confuse town. I don;t know why time and time again you keep referencing them except for the fact that you're scum. I don't know who you're partner is yet but after this readthrough it really seems as though Farside is scum.

vote: Farside22
There were numerous questionable actions which you've made through out the game which you keep deflecting from. Also is the fact that originally you were voting Kabennon but right after I voted for you, you delivered the OMGUS and suddenly decided you agree with Flameaxe, the guy who's done nothing all game. Then there were the WIFOMs, you said that you know you're statements sound WIFOMy then why make them and you're continued subtle references to them which is VERY VERY scummy because it not only does no goos it causes chaos among town. All these arguments against you compared with all the arguments I have vs Kabennon, your weight is far greater and based on the evidence, you must go.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by thinktank »

kabenon007 wrote:Has think even brought a case against me?
I'll bring that up beginning of day 4, if I make it that long. Right now there's no point because that would only fork my effort, its no good chasing two scum at the same time when you can only lynch one. I have found far more evidence of Farside, hence I'm chasing that bird, but, Kabennon don't worry, you're case will come too in time.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by thinktank »

Farside, You're damn right I haven't given a case against Kabennon and I gave reason as to why. What reason is there to be trying to lynch two people at the same time when the game only permits one? It defies common sense. It seems as though you're trying to provoke me into giving my case against Kabennon to save your own hide because that will divert my effort, which is again another scum tactic on your part.

What is your case against me? The only reason which I have seen is the fact I haven't voted for Kabennon which I think I 've explained more than enough. Other than that it just seems like a giant OMGUS because if you recall you were wagoning Kabennon at the beginning of the day. Similar situation with Kabennon as well. As for flameaxe, I don't know what his logic is, but at this point I doubt even he does. Farside, if you have an actual case against me, I'd love to hear because so far all I'm seeing is a fault case to which I've already explained and an OMGUS to save your own scum tail.

P.S Mod, what's happening with Abstract Sanctuary?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:
thinktank wrote:Farside, You're damn right I haven't given a case against Kabennon and I gave reason as to why. What reason is there to be trying to lynch two people at the same time when the game only permits one? It defies common sense. It seems as though you're trying to provoke me into giving my case against Kabennon to save your own hide because that will divert my effort, which is again another scum tactic on your part.

What is your case against me? The only reason which I have seen is the fact I haven't voted for Kabennon which I think I 've explained more than enough. Other than that it just seems like a giant OMGUS because if you recall you were wagoning Kabennon at the beginning of the day. Similar situation with Kabennon as well. As for flameaxe, I don't know what his logic is, but at this point I doubt even he does. Farside, if you have an actual case against me, I'd love to hear because so far all I'm seeing is a fault case to which I've already explained and an OMGUS to save your own scum tail.

P.S Mod, what's happening with Abstract Sanctuary?
You said you wanted to think things through and wait for others. You agreed with me about Kabennoon as scum but haven't stated why. The fact that you think you are going to live to the next day really questions your reluctance to give a case on Kabennoon. The fact that 2 days you stated he was scum and did not vote for him and your reasoning for not voting against him is weak at best. You trying to flip votes against me out of the blue is questionable. I've answered your comments and you haven't expanded beyond them. It looks more like you are desperate to make someone else look guilty as long as it's not you are kabennoon has been evident for 2 days. You tried to flip a case against flameaxe and failed now me.
Let me know if you actually read my replies to your comments. :roll:
There are so many things wrong with that I don't know where to start. I agree I said I wanted to wait but I did wait for about 5 days and the game had slowed down drastically and the information I found I felt was great enough for me to override my own request. If you want to call me a hypocrite thats up to you. Once again, I did not say he was scum. I said his actions were murky and suspicious during previous days.. aka scummy. As for why I'm not voting for him now is because I am FAR more convinced that you are scum than he is. Yes its true that he lurked for most of day 2 but the evidence lies as it is. Yes you've answered my comments but it has done enough to convince me that you're not scum, in fact the more I speak to you, the more it seems likely that you are scum.

At this point I'm at lynch-1 so its not logical for me to assume that I'm going to live, I never said that. Having said that, two out of the three votes are OMGUS and the third one I have no idea why it is actually there.

"as long as its not me or Kabennon", Thats not what I'm saying at all, Kabennon is scum. He will be lynched tomorrow. I'm not trying to make anyone look guilty, you do that well enough for yourself. Like I said, Kabennon is scum, if you want wagon Kabennon like you orginally did before you laid you're OMGUS than thats a legitimate idea. And get the facts straight, I quit on flameaxe because I realized the reason I was voting for him was his play style rather than actual evidence, and the fact that he was pissing me off.

The fact is that both you and Kabennon are scum. don't make a bogus argument that I'm trying to prevent him from getting lynched. Don't twist the facts, I'm for lynching Kabennon, but as sure I am that Kabennon is scum, I'm 4 times as sure you are scum.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by thinktank »

Alright, well it looks like this is it then. The only claim that I can make is that I am town and beyond that there is nothing else really worth saying. Pwayne, I don't know why Kabennon has reacted the way he has, it just seems like an OMGUS. On previous occasions , as in previous days, I though he was acting scummy as I did with other players such as Tyler but I didn't jump on the both of those wagons because I felt others were acting more scummy. As is the case now as well, Farside seems scummier so Kabennon is just another dude who I haven't voted for yet. By the same logic you could question why I didn't vote for Tyler last game day when I called him out a couple of times. I don't know why he has behaved the way that he has and I don't know why there is a wagon on me, I understand Farside's argument but the other 2 votes are neither here nor there. I felt my case against Farside was persuasive but it seems as though that case was neither here nor there either. So if you must hammer, go ahead and do so but it would be a mistake. Thats all I have to say, if thats my last post for this game than so be it and its been fun playing with you all.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by thinktank »

I knew you were scum Farside! I misplayed this game too much... I was afraid to hop on the kabennon wagon at the time because the lightest nudge would have caused me to accidentally bus him and that pretty much lead to you guys calling us out. I had to pull that case on Farside out of the blue because otherwise me and Kabennon were going down most likely anyways. Good game everyone, this was a lot of fun. I think someone should reference to this game in the wiki as the prisoner's dilemma gambit done successfully. Once again good games, and hope too play you guys in the future.

P.S Damn Flameaxe! did you actually think I was fully scum or were you just being lazy
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by thinktank »

Lol I would have gone the other way like we did the other two nights. Its more useful to NK someone who is attacking you especially when theres two scum teams and then the next day if anybody brings up the NK you just claim WIFOM and counter attack the person who made the statement =). It worked out for the best.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”