Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #400) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3321, MagnaofIllusion wrote:2. Why not vote me since you’ve been calling my slot scum pretty much all of today?
I can't vote all my scumreads at the same time. Why should I have voted you over Mastina?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #401) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3384, MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. You haven’t done really anything to address Mastin today.
So? Why should I have stopped scum reading her?
2. You’ve spent all day jousting with Titus and calling her scum.
so? Titus was here in real time and Mastin is busy lurking. How can I argue with Mastin if she's not here
BUT
when Mastin was here we did argue back and forth.
3. Mastin had no wagon at the point you voted Mastin.
Neither did Titus. If your criteria for laying down a vote is "they must have a wagon on them" I don't understand why you think a vote on a wagonless Titus would be ok but a wagonless Mastin is a bad vote. Whats the difference?
Again – why focus so much in pointing out over and over why Titus was scum and then the second that she replaces out vote the scum-read you really have said nothing about today?
Titus was here in real time to argue with, Mastina wasn't. Also Zfiend was voting Mastin with me and dead town Infinity and I think Heartless is wary of them so I felt like there was a better hance in getting a Mastin wagon going than a Titus one.

It feels like you are trying to point out small things in an attempt to undermine me. Why don't you start telling me why my pushes are wrong?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3403 (isolation #402) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

moi ain't gonna bus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (isolation #403) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've devoted plenty of posting to why I suspect Mastin. Do you really think that if I had not backed up my Mastin stance there'd be virtually no heat on me? Like this stance you have that I haven't explained why I'm scum reading Mastin and everyone is just ignoring that is fucking laughable and I don't see how you'd ever believe that. But also, , is Mastin and I's little back and forth. There is also . While its true that I have more content with Titus today its not like I haven't been mum on Mastina. I also think it should be a simple concept that Titus and I having a back and forth conversation b/c Titus was here is going to produce more content than a lurking Mastina.

In post 3396, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The conclusions you are drawing here are odd.

The point isn’t that there must be a wagon on someone to vote them or that one vote is inherently Ok / Not Ok.

The point is that you spent significant time and resources pushing Titus in thread, didn’t do the same on Mastin
You can't make it a talking point that it was odd that I voted Mastina over Titus 'cause there wasn't a wagon on Mastina and then when I point out that there also wasn't a wagon on Titus you try pretend that wasn't your point.

You are right though that I haven't really spent much time talking about my scum read on PV. Its just gut but I am currently buying into the "scum gambit" theory.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (isolation #404) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who am I smearing? Oh you? Has it not been well established that I was scum reading Titus.

Even if I said "look at my ISO" you'll still find something wrong with that, so yes I think :why can't I vote Mastin" is an appropriate response to "You haven't been talking about Mastin and you can't vote her!"

You are finding small things to dig at but your overall narrative is lacking in cohesion. You are supposed to be better than this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #405) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

don't want PV to self hammer. I'm forcing MOI to read the rest of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (isolation #406) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean PV is scum but IDK....I feel we should make MOI do things other than nitpick my d3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (isolation #407) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3477, TheWayItEnds wrote:what is the name of your special ability.

i dont care what it does.
says he doesn't have one

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #408) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's scum, I agree. He's getting lynched today. Maybe its just simple as a Mastina/MOI and if you want to yell at me for not not leaving my vote on PV fine but I'd like to not give Moi a night phase to catchup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #409) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3485, Firebringer wrote:PeregrineV [4] Heartless, Zefiend,
Mastina
, Magnaofillusion
In post 3485, Firebringer wrote:Not Voting - [3] TheWayItEnds,
Mastina
, Nero Cain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #410) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wut a amazing mod. you are the best fire bringer.

~Fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #411) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3501, BBmolla wrote:So folks

Who was the scum on the wagon
Mastina, MOI, AJ

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (isolation #412) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3502, mastina wrote:A much much much much MUCH better question would be:
Who was the scum OFF the wagon?
like honestly, this is manipulative bullshit. I find it hard to believe that Mastin would think the entire scum team would be off an easy mislynch like PV. She's scum and basically saying "don't hunt me and my buddies that were on the mislynch!"

Also I think her V/LA for Sunday is kinda bullshit. Like why not tell us long before you were going to be v/la Sunday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (isolation #413) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hehe. That rage is so fake. I'm obviously not accusing Mastina of lieing about the lifeguard cert, what I am accusing her of it that the timing of going V/La is fucking convenient. Like, I'm assuming that this wasn't a last minute thing so presumably Mastin knew about it before hand so why not say anything about it till the night before?

but whatever.

Zefiend is prob town, as is Molla. I think her setting up a Nero/Moi group is a classic push town (me) bus buddy (Moi). I would agree to a lynch me tomorrow and then powerlynch MOI and Mastin but then tomorrow is lylo so that does shit all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (isolation #414) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know that I was on the Cakez lynch but I was just really sick of the day phase and obviously only Zfiend or Cakez was viable...but we should have been lynching Titus that day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (isolation #415) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, Firebringer wrote:The Thinker-Lynched Day 1-Rebel 2 Shot Vigilante
Klingoncelt-Killed Night 2-Rebel Vanilla Townie
SirCakez-Lynched Day 3-Rebel Vanilla Townie
And Heartless and everyone else that might criticize me...this has been ya'lls end result so its not like ya'll have any room to talk. TBF, I'm just as culpable for the Thinker/PV lynches so sure but I should have been listened to days ago.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #416) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MASTINA/MOI/AJ

that is where you fucking lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #417) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3508, mastina wrote:Townreading him = reason for him to be scum; scumreading him = reason for him to be town. This is closer to the former than the latter.
like this think about townreading him and slightly suspecting him looks like leveraging on a buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (isolation #418) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shutup useless troll

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (isolation #419) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So a presumably town Mastin who knew about being gone Sunday long before Sunday feels the need to let us know why? First of all, its just an assumption on your part that PV would be lynched before the weekend , unless you are scum and knew your buddies were going to pile on. Mastina been lurking most of the game so why is it important that she lets us know she's going to be gone for 24 hours? I think she's scum panicking that we have night chat and decided to announce her v/la to avoid the potential accusation of her not using night chat for extra hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (isolation #420) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll talk about that more in my last will/tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (isolation #421) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean sure I'm a dick but that still doesn't make you town, Mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (isolation #422) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3521, mastina wrote:
In post 3510, Nero Cain wrote:I know that I was on the Cakez lynch but I was just really sick of the day phase and obviously only Zfiend or Cakez was viable...but we should have been lynching Titus that day.
Like, the level of bullshit in here is off the charts, especially considering how hypocritical this statement is.
Says the person who spent the first two days avoiding the main wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (isolation #423) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3524, mastina wrote:What was my alignment in each of those quotes?
based on the tone of your question alone you were likely town and are trying to imply that you being sorta 50/50 on MOI isn't scummy this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (isolation #424) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine was lynched with a guilty. I mean technically you are correct that you didn't avoid the major wagons the first two days, wich I'm sure you'll use a "OMG HE WAS PROVEN WRONG!" but you
DID
avoid lynching any of Cakez/Zifiend and Thinker persumably since you knew they were all town. So ok, you got me!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (isolation #425) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3529, mastina wrote:Nero is flat-out LYING about the game.
In post 3529, mastina wrote:And he wonders why I think he could be scum
I'm flatout intentionally lying about this game and you only think I
could
be scum. This is scum that knows I'm town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (isolation #426) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3530, Nero Cain wrote:Pine was lynched with a guilty. I mean technically you are correct that you didn't avoid the major wagons the first two days, wich I'm sure you'll use a "OMG HE WAS PROVEN WRONG!" but you
DID
avoid lynching any of Cakez/Zifiend and Thinker persumably since you knew they were all town. So ok, you got me!
NERO LIED! NERO LIED!
, she yells in a frenzied rage.

You still spent the early game avoiding myslynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (isolation #427) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3535, mastina wrote:
In post 3532, Nero Cain wrote:You still spent the early game avoiding myslynches.
There is an alignment this is meant for!
Specifically, this alignment tries to avoid mislynches and focus on lynching scum!

Now, pray tell, which alignment would that be? Which alignment would try to avoid mislynches and try to lynch scum?
This is very LAMIST.

It doesn't hold water b/c you were calling both Cakez and Zfiend scum yet avoiding being on both wagons. Cakes d1 and 3, Zfiend d3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (isolation #428) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Nero why would scum avoid a mislynch wagon?

Simple, so they can say

In post 3535, mastina wrote:
In post 3532, Nero Cain wrote:You still spent the early game avoiding myslynches.
There is an alignment this is meant for!
Specifically, this alignment tries to avoid mislynches and focus on lynching scum!

Now, pray tell, which alignment would that be? Which alignment would try to avoid mislynches and try to lynch scum?
^^^^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (isolation #429) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is
AtE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #430) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1318, mastina wrote:You realize you share half of my scumreads, right? (Molla,
Thinker
.)
so to recap Mastina has had scumreads on all of Thinker, Cakez (both town btw) and Zfiend and has managed to avoid all of their wagons. Now she wants you to believe that her green PM has given her the foresight to not vote the wrong scumread. Now I think this is just total bullshit. I think the far more likely scenario is that her red pm told her that these are mislynch wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (isolation #431) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3540, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If I survive the Night expect my vote to be cast on Zefiend and locked down for the Day
yeah this is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (isolation #432) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also note how MOI is scum reading me for not being on the PV wagon after agreeing that he was scum but ignores Mastin who A) called Cakez scum but avoided his d1 wagon B) Called Thinker scum but wasn't on that wagon C) Wasn't on the d3 Cakez wagon. D) Called Zfiend scum but wasn't on his wagon.

Even if he does call her scum he's already made the announcement that he's going to vote park on Zfiend.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #433) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is TTH, Anti or DP around?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #434) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3545, MagnaofIllusion wrote:dodges addressing the fact that Zefiend's posts are scummy as fuck and tries to point out
I don't think they are scummy as fuck. Why does your belief that they are have to be mine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #435) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3545, MagnaofIllusion wrote:dodges addressing the fact that Zefiend's posts are scummy as fuck and tries to point out
I don't think they are scummy as fuck. Why does your belief that they are have to be mine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (isolation #436) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AJ who'd you target last night. I want MOI, and Mastina to claim. Then TWIE and Heartless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3559 (isolation #437) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3550, Firebringer wrote:Infinity, Mastina, AJ...maybe TheWayItEnds
obviously this is outdated a bit but do you still think Mastina and AJ are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (isolation #438) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3558, Drunken Piper wrote:stop you voting...and lets play a game, it might be rough.
come on, let the poor scum push their mislych of the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #439) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf its going to take forever to get the first two claims out of the way. And in my gut I want to hear mass claims before we start doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #440) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3576, mastina wrote:Princess Leia (thus my "I'm force-sensitive" earlygame
Why did you feel the need to crumb?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (isolation #441) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

after we get MOI's fakeclaim

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #442) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess getting TWIE's claim is a p good idea but man, I feel like I've solved this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #443) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wonder where MOI went.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (isolation #444) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3597, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh look … scum posting from Nero … shocker.
In post 3597, MagnaofIllusion wrote:scum posting me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3604 (isolation #445) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am Baze Malbus , Rogue Four Vanilla Townie. My special ability is called
How many do we need?
and it refills a players special ability. I targeted DP with it last night. I was also sent a 1x voyuer the night before and used that on Heartless and was told they were targeted with a protection and Investigation role. I asked what a jailkeeper would show up as and Fire says that it would be protective.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (isolation #446) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3609, TheWayItEnds wrote:wanna recheck that claim there nero?
Why would you want me to fakeclaim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3611 (isolation #447) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So unless DP thinks Molla is really stupid then we are done with mass claim.

I am very much willing to bet the game on MOI/Mastina though no lynch is a possible option for the day.

MOI tell us why you don't think Mastina is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3612 (isolation #448) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3610, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3609, TheWayItEnds wrote:wanna recheck that claim there nero?
Why would you want me to fakeclaim?
the only other small thing is the little flavor tidbit.

He's a rebel soldier from Jedha who joins the RC and becomes Rouge 4 and I like to use my blaster rifle to solve problems.

but yeah...been the same pm since the start of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (isolation #449) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless a mod is doing one of those vote counts where it says how many votes it takes to lynch a player (L-1, L-2 etc) then I don't think we'd see a loved modifier. Also I don't think he's used it yet.

Does anti still hold the view that AJ is town via setup spec?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (isolation #450) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3614, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3550, Firebringer wrote:
Drunken Piper died Last Night!

Welcome! You are
Bodhi Rook
, Rogue Four ,
Jack of all Trades
You are aligned with the
Rebel Alliance

?
IDK, my pm says that I'm rouge 4 twice.

Mod: Is DPs flip correct?

~Yes
Last edited by Firebringer on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3622 (isolation #451) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3620, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The
LAMIST
I'd bet the game on it is pretty obv scum hoping to save their partner and get a mislynch in probable MYLO.
keep throwing around those empty buzzwords.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (isolation #452) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3621, Heartless wrote:I don't think scum having a jailkeeper would be balanced.
I am very very concerned with his use/lack thereof his power.
In post 3069, Aj The Epic wrote:So you're saying both wagons are being DRIVEN BY SCUM on TOWN Zefiend and Cakez? And you say Titus moonlogics.
I didn't like this, at all. Like its completely logical to think that the competing wagons are don't have to be SvT and its not like scum nessisarily have to drive a wagon. (and its not even what I was saying so AJ is trying to put words in my mouth) I feel like I was right and AJ trying to discredit here and he's implying the false dichotomy that one of these two must be scum.

I also really don't get why he'd claim b/c he didn't think his and Molla's role could coexist but hasn't been trying to lynch him at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3629 (isolation #453) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3615, Nero Cain wrote:unless a mod is doing one of those vote counts where it says how many votes it takes to lynch a player (L-1, L-2 etc) then I don't think we'd see a loved modifier.
Even if MOI can may a player loved (I buy the ability) I don't think it makes him town and Heartless isn't a lynch option for today so why use it on them? It seems buddyish. Why not use it on Mastin who he's calling a mislynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (isolation #454) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^
mastin read

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (isolation #455) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Had I used it on Mastin? We are obv partners.
^^^^^
knows Mastin will flip scum.

Also this is not how town thinks like at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (isolation #456) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Mastina

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #457) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3630, MagnaofIllusion wrote:But let's talk about your claim where you just happen to use an unprovable ability on the Nightkill target ...
If I retain my shot it is provable but I don't think you have any ground to stand on with this b/c the only way you could "prove" yours is if we run Heartless up. If you had believed Mastin was a mislynch you should have used it on her b/c she is a major lynch candidate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3638 (isolation #458) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Calls Mastin a mislynch>>>uses ability on non Mastin>>>>claims he didn't use it on Mastin b/c it would make them obv partners.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (isolation #459) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:He's not actually thinking about his posting but looking to frame every post as scum regardless of how much sense it makes.
ok, tell me why it makes sense for you to use it on a non-lynch candidate instead of the lynch candidate that you think is tow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (isolation #460) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

JOAT=//=special character ability.

but if we want to talk about unproveable claims....just look at Mastins.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (isolation #461) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

JOAT=//=special character ability.

but if we want to talk about unproveable claims....just look at Mastins.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (isolation #462) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really feel like digging through my posts to quote them but basically....

I felt like he was being genuine when he first got waggoned as was all like "I spent hours reading this game!"

on d3 when there were competing Cakez/Zefiend wagons. The wagons were pretty stagnant and it made me feel like scum were comfortable with the wagons. Yes, Cakez did eventually overcome Zfiend, so even if we want to argue that Cakez was the counter wagon to Zefiend then there'd be scum sitting on the Cakez lynch.

And I just think he's flatout the scums mislynch du jour.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #463) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3649, Heartless wrote:
In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:I felt like he was being genuine when he first got waggoned as was all like "I spent hours reading this game!"
He probably was but that doesn't make me think he's town.
Why would scum spend hours reading the thread?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (isolation #464) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3641, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:He's not actually thinking about his posting but looking to frame every post as scum regardless of how much sense it makes.
ok, tell me why it makes sense for you to use it on a non-lynch candidate instead of the lynch candidate that you think is tow?
I'm still very interested in the answer to this and I think its pretty telling that he didn't answer that before his "battery died"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (isolation #465) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3652, Heartless wrote:To formulate reads.
Why would they not?
unless he's an SK he'd have a team to coach him and tell him the gist of things or he could always ask. Players do that shit all the time.

let me be the hero this town doesn't deserve. Sheep me on MOI or Mastin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (isolation #466) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3655, Heartless wrote:I'll wait for Anti's verdict on the setup, but my first impression is all the claimed specials are probably town.
???? So you think we are all town? We all have claimed specials. I don't get it.

Also Mastins claim is fake as shit. "If we lynch this random person something random (BUT GOOD!) will happen. I don't know who is is so we just gotta keep lynching" This is the same witch that offered Hansel and Gretel dinner and then tried to bake them. Don't fall for it.

IT'S A TRAP!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #467) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3648, Drunken Piper wrote:(DP wonders if NEro just fucked up his claim with the Rogue Four)
I'd also like to point out that one of the reasons that PV was lynched was b/c his call sign is wrong . I understand that having two players with identical call signs isn't the same thing but I mean isn't it possible Fire just made a mistake?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (isolation #468) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really want to click on the spoil. I haven't seen the movie yet, There's nothing game relevant to it right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #469) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HEY! I was just looking at that site. But I've read my pm like 5 times and it refers to me as rouge 4 twice so either Fire fucked something up or this is a bastard game and I'm scum that was told I was town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (isolation #470) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't feel like a guy who spent the first two nights targeting town and then "forgets" to use his action one night and then targets Heartless for F all reason has any room to stand on when fussing at me over the use of my action. And who would I use it on? Molla is effectively a VT and a (Mastina) scum tunnel. TWIE is kinda useless so I didn't see scum really targeting him. ɀefiend is scums mislynch du jour. I wasn't going to target any of them. In hindsight maybe DP would have been a better target. IDK, I had just felt DP was mostly useless and scum were leaving that alone. My new theory is that Heartless is the 4th/5th member of the scumteam and scum are keeping her alive and actively buddying her since they are helping the scum team. My belief here is that scum are you, MOI, and Mastina. You "protected" her to give a plausible explanation for why Antiheart wasn't shot at over a lurky DP.

Desp thought AJ was scum and I think he was wary of Titus. I was wondering why Infinity was shot over DP and Heartless but I think he was more wary of Mastin then those two. After DP helped mislynch PV he had outlived his usefulness so the scum shot him over Heartless b/c he was scumreading Mastina.

Why would a presumably town you publicly announce their target and thus tell scum who to not shoot at?

Thoughts on Mastins claim and MOIs use of his action plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #471) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it could be a complete coincidence but scum having a scum loved traitor and a scum (IMO) lover maker in games both reviewed by MSmith....

but then there's no fucking way I can buy that MOI's use was town motivated. There is already 3 players that want a dead Mastina and he's calling Mastina town why not make her lynch harder?

Basically at this point I have to convince Zfiend that he was wrong on Titus.

and get Molla and TWIE to vote MOI

or

get Heartless to realize that they are wrong on Mastina and get TWIE to vote there

or

we do a nl and you guys go to a 4v3 lylo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (isolation #472) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3667, Nero Cain wrote:but then there's no fucking way I can buy that MOI's use was town motivated. There is already 3 players that want a dead Mastina and he's calling Mastina town why not make her lynch harder?
I also think his use is misdirection not scumbuddy stuff.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3676 (isolation #473) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3673, Aj The Epic wrote:Sircakez got lynched because he looked scum, it's not like there's a fucking surprise that I'm JK'ing him.
true. Like I think your use n1 was fine. targeting him AGAIN on n2 was? Like in what world would scum just randomly go "oh hey, we didn't send Cakez to do the nightkill last night. LETS USE HIM TONIGHT!"

So you're now on this 'heartless/Aj team' bullshit out of nowhere.
I am not calling Heartless scum, buddy them more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (isolation #474) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@AJ
In post 3666, Nero Cain wrote:Why would a presumably town you publicly announce their target and thus tell scum who to not shoot at?

Thoughts on Mastins claim and MOIs use of his action plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (isolation #475) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3678, Aj The Epic wrote:Nero, this suggests heavily otherwise.
I've made it very clear who I suspect and why. I think its scummy as fuck that you are trying to quote something with the intention of claiming that I'm scum reading them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3682 (isolation #476) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3679, Aj The Epic wrote:1.) Because it SHOULD help town coordinate more 1 shot actions.
you will have to spell this out for me.

2.) Can't be worse than yours. Loved isn't a terribly important 1 off give and I'd rather it off the table anyways. Especially if MoI was in lylo.
Why would a town MOI use it on someone that's not up for a lynch and not use it on Mastina who is a serious lynch contender who he is calling town?

Thoughts on Mastina claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #477) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3681, Aj The Epic wrote:I think it's funny you think that you spelled out any sort of town read. This just looked like an addition to your continuation of bad reads.
I am clearly POE town reading everyone that's not you, MOI and Mastina. There is no fucking way that you are this dense as town.

@Heartless. He's the
ONLY
full role in a sea of x-shots, that alone should give you pause. I think it also makes a TON of sense to give scum an unlimited blocking power.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (isolation #478) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:MOI

I'll tell Zfiend why Titus was scum in a littlebit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #479) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And why is it an impossibility that there were two wagons on town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (isolation #480) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3666, Nero Cain wrote:My new theory is that Heartless is the 4th/5th member of the scumteam and scum are keeping her alive and actively buddying her since they are helping the scum team. My belief here is that scum are you, MOI, and Mastina.
Like how in the world could you read that and think I'm scumreading Heartless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (isolation #481) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did find http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue_Four but neither mine nor DP's characters are listed so I guess its not updated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3696 (isolation #482) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a 2 shot vig and 2 joats against a a goon that can make a player loved, whatever mastins real role is and a 2 shot vanilaizer and ???? Sure yeah, the crew skills
could
be given to scum but I don't think that would or should play a part in balance.

In your theory that he's town we'd have a 2 shot vig, 2 joats, a full JK against a 2 shot vanillaizer, a goon that can make a player loved, whatever mastins real role is and another goon. That seems rather townsided to me but of course I don't really do modding so....

I just think it would make sense for scum to have blocking powers. And I don't think his play and use of action make sense as town.

I'd also like to note that Heartless was the RL and if the RL is blocked they can't give out the crew skills. So if AJ is going to sit his block on Heartless we need a new RL. It seems odd to me that if AJ felt Heartless was scum then why didn't he raise a fuss about Heartless being RL? and if he felt Heartless was town and wanted to protect them why would he not want a new leader?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3697 (isolation #483) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean unless Mastin or MOI are scum blockers I think its plenty possible that AJ is scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (isolation #484) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ah fair enough

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3706 (isolation #485) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Heartless, why do you think you are still alive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (isolation #486) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I hear that bussing makes you feel better. Try it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #487) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3707, Heartless wrote:don't give me that nero, that does not even come CLOSE to proving zefiend is town

1) the jk said in advance he would be protecting us, 2) the OUTED investigative would obviously go ahead of us regarding reads

titus being the other scum WOULD explain why infinity would go ahead of us, yes

that slot being scum STILL doesn't make zefiend town
but
WHY
would AJ announce that he's killing you? His explanation that to help organize town powers doesn't really hold water imo. You've already recognized that scum are killing those that suspected Mastin/Titus so why is it so hard to believe that AJ was protecting you so scum
HAD
to kill Piper. I think you are getting buddied and snowed. And with a MOI scum I think its only logical to think Mastina is a buddy. I think him not using his action on her is actually p telling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3726 (isolation #488) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3714, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The answer is of course that the use was 100% Pro-Town. Heartless isn’t getting lynched and thus I haven’t made Town’s job harder by making someone I can’t know their aligment of certain harder to lynch in off chance I’m wrong on my reads. I doubt I’m wrong given Zefiend’s recent posting.

Myself, Zfiend and Molla had all expressed the desire to lynch Mastina. You were town reading Mastina. So instead of making her lynch harder you give it to a non lynch canidate. That makes no sense coming from town. I mean its not like I'm going to convince you that you are scum but I mean yeah....TWIE and Molla can see how much bull this is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (isolation #489) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your read on Heartless?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (isolation #490) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@MOI-What was Mastina's d1 case on Pine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (isolation #491) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3725, MagnaofIllusion wrote:No way a wagon on scum Pine got to 6 votes late in the day and Pine is the only scum vote on this wagon.
I AGREE!

TheWayItEnds, Heartless, AJ the Epic are the only non flipped on the Thinker wagon so who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (isolation #492) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3734, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Nero - why did you do everything in your power to defend Pine and attack those wanting to lynch him Day 1 and Day 2?
answer my question first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (isolation #493) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3737, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope. Done jumping through your hoops Mr. Scumbag. I've laid out pretty clearly why you and Zefiend need rope.
translation. I realize that Mastina never laid out a case on Pine and its completely logical thought process for Nero to think Pine was a bus. But if I say that then it undermines my fake push on you and Zfiend and opens me up to questions about why I think there's no case on Pine but that its not a bus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (isolation #494) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Nero - why did you do everything in your power to defend Pine and attack those wanting to lynch him Day 1 and Day 2?
This is also sorta kinda false. Like I was defiantly
NOT
pushing Kling and my AJ push
NOW
can't be used as a "Nero was pushing against everyone that was pushing Pine"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (isolation #495) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3744, Aj The Epic wrote:Yes because my belief is one of you is scum and a 1 for 1 is a fine trade.
Its not a 1 for 1 when you aren't playing with your own life.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #496) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but lets talk more about 1v1s. You claimed b/c you don't think that your and Mollas role can't exist together. Why did you never go after him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (isolation #497) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

multiple town wagons happen all the time. Why does Cakes-Zfiend
have
to be TvS and who were the scum that got got Cakez pushed over Zfiend?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #498) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And your "case" on Z?

He's flailing! His reads are not static!
(you actually used the word inconsistent, which I'd argue is even more likely to come from town than scum since town are uninformed and scumhunting requires constant change)

and the reason that you guys are pushing Z over me? Heartless scumreads Z and town reads me. Molla likely town reads me. You guys
might

be able to get Molla and TWIE on the Z train. Z is the scums mislynch du jour.

If MOI was town I'd have expected a much more reasonable approach to a Mylo instead of just going with the flow and wanting to lynch Z right off the bat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #499) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bussing aside, Mastins claim is fake and MOI's use of his action and his response about why he used said action on Heartless instead of Mastin is pro-scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #500) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no it isn't :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (isolation #501) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3759, TheWayItEnds wrote:but im also re-taking a look at nero
Why other than being sore that I called you useless?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (isolation #502) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3760, Aj The Epic wrote:Part of my claim was to ask the rogue crew if knowing their power, Molla made sense with his claim and mine both in the game. Why I didn't pursue that is mostly because most of the rogue crew figured it was possible for Molla's role to exist in conjunction to mine and even DP's.

:igmeou: This is an appeal to authority. So what do you think about Mastina who
DOESN'T
think that both yours and BB's role coexists together?
As for Zefiend, his reads are so incredibly generic and for someone who is a technical veteran, he's felt maybe more lost than me. That's really not supposed to be possible, I am one of, if not THE, worst large player on site considering experience.
lol. This is fucking horrible. Its basically a "he' shouldn't have bad reads! but its ok that I've had bad reads b/c I'm horrible!" This is junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (isolation #503) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3763, Aj The Epic wrote:Heartless, do you have any reason to suspect MOI over Zefiend or care what order?
Whats has MOI/Titus do that made you stop scum reading them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3768 (isolation #504) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3763, Aj The Epic wrote:Heartless, do you have any reason to suspect MOI over Zefiend or care what order?
Translation:
Don't lynch my buddy!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (isolation #505) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TTH, you know that scum pushing their buddy is a solid scum tactic and happens rather often right?

I don't really think that her reasons she has given really make me think that that's not an impossibility.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3771 (isolation #506) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3760, Aj The Epic wrote:no one should ever have the exact same reads
bullshit. There are plenty of times when town agree with each other. And if "players having the same reads as each other" is a scumtell for you then what is your thoughts on MOI having the same "Nero/Z are scum, Heartless and Mastina are town"?
In post 3760, Aj The Epic wrote:PoE is a FUCKING COP OUT
I
POE
town read people all the time. I'd even wager that I'm not the only townie to ever
POE
town read players. Why don't you explain your town reads.

In post 3760, Aj The Epic wrote:Just ignores that I scumread Cakez most of day 1 and was really unimpressed with both aero and zefiend's play on that slot
I agree with him. You didn't care who flipped. You confirmed as much today. You do know that going "one of these is scum" is also a great play for scum to chain lynch.

I would like to hear you talk about your reads on MOI, Mastina, TWIE and BB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (isolation #507) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3772, Aj The Epic wrote:You're stating the fucking obvious Nero, I said two days ago I didn't care who flipped.
yes and? Like how does that make you town? Assuming that Z~Cakez is the TvT I think it is scum would
GREATLY
benefit from it. If you want a 1v1 why not put up your own life?
In post 3772, Aj The Epic wrote:I don't get why you're implying as much. My issue is it's hard to get an independent read on something when the only shit I hear you spew for 4 days is "oh yeah Titus/MOI is scum".
I have a few problems with this.
In post 1963, Aj The Epic wrote:
I'm reading her scum
for reasons completely different than yours, which is one of the main reasons.
There are others but you were most defiantly scum reading Titus. Yeah, you can argue that it was weak and that's why it never amounted to anything but I think having a "slight" or "weak" scum read on a buddy is a pretty good way to basically say "I'm so not scum with X because I was scum reading them but it was only slight and that's why I never tried to get them lynched."
In post 2342, Aj The Epic wrote:Are you really that confident about Titus?

Like zefiend has been... slightly more high key about his alignment with his flailing.
This post also makes it look very much like you are still slightly scumreading Titus so my question remains, what did Titus/MOI do to get your read of said slot downgraded to null? And why null and not town?

So I've been town reading her slot since late d1/early d2, I don't think that should have anything to do with your ability to read her (Titus).

I also feel like my Titus read is FAR FAR FAR more fleshed out then your generic buzzword "case" on Z.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #508) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I admit that I don't have much of a defense against MOI's "case" but then that's the point isn't it?

but there was....
In post 3741, Nero Cain wrote:
This is also sorta kinda false. Like I was defiantly
NOT
pushing Kling and my AJ push
NOW
can't be used as a "Nero was pushing against everyone that was pushing Pine"
Why would MOI lie like that?

I'm curious, how are you null reading him if you believe he's found and is pushing two scum.

Also what do you think of him stating that one of you or TWIE was scum on the Thinker wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (isolation #509) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@AJ
how is Z having the same reads as me a scumtell but MOI having the same reads as you a null tell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3793 (isolation #510) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3788, Drunken Piper wrote:
oooooohhhh ghost talk..

better question is why they left an investigative role alive so long.....they didnt deem me a threat. why

ooohhhhh ghost talk ended.
b/c you weren't a threat until you whittled your list down to Mastin/Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #511) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@AJ
In post 3776, Nero Cain wrote:what did Titus/MOI do to get your read of said slot downgraded to null? And why null and not town?
In post 3777, Nero Cain wrote:I'm curious, how are you null reading him if you believe he's found and is pushing two scum.

Also what do you think of him stating that one of you or TWIE was scum on the Thinker wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (isolation #512) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3781, ɀefiend wrote:And in my opinion, it is most certainly not possible for yours and BBmolla's claimed roles to both be town, unless scum has some gigantic ability.
Just to piggyback on this but I agree that a full JK and Mollas role wouldn't be able to coexist, I said as much earlier. My biggest problem is that if he was town and he thought that Molla and his role couldn't exist he'd want Molla's blood
FIRST
. Asking the RC shows hesitation and I think that's more likely to come from scum. But of course his own self meta is that he's bad day 1 and bad at larges and that's p :igmeou: to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (isolation #513) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't forget all the RC skills.

"but they can be given to scum!"

yes, yes they can. But I still don't think that would make a j/k not possible scum. It makes even more sense to me that scum would have a blocker instead of having to dodge the 8 joat powers, all the RC skills and 2 vig shots.

I mean its not impossible that you are right but just look at AJ's play.

He's selectively scumreading Z.
He's was pushing this "one of Z or Cakez is scum so I don't care who gets lynched" and there is a ton of potential scum motivation in that nonchalant chain lynch.
He started null reading MOI after he was SCUMREADING Titus but apparently that read was so so so weak and now he's pushing and "one of Nero or MOI are scum"
MOI has implied that he's scum twice. Once that he's scum off the D1 RVS Pine wagon and again off the Thinker wagon and AJ's reaction is basically "meh"
Also that self meta that he's terrible makes me just want to kill him anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (isolation #514) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Besides Kling who was Desp pushing? AJ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #515) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

enter NKA is junk

but all the kills point to AJ, Titus/MOI, Mastina

Lets even count PV as a scum kill b/c it was their message that framed PV. Who was PV's first push? Mastina.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #516) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2876, Firebringer wrote:SirCakez [4] PeregrineV, defined, Titus, Heartless
zefiend [5] Aj the Epic, SirCakez, Infinity 324, BBMolla, Nero Cain
In post 3096, Firebringer wrote:SirCakez [LYNCH] PeregrineV, Titus, Infinity 324, Aj The Epic, Zefiend, Heartless, Nero Cain
I mean even if we argue that Cakez was a counter wagon to Z that means that Infinity, AJ were the ones that swung the lynch and infinity is town. I'm not counting myself since I know I'm town. Heartless is town and I don't really find it scummy that Z didn't want to vote himself.

And I just have a feeling that scum have been comfortable up until today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3820 (isolation #517) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like MOI/Mastina are my tops two scum reads.

That leaves a pool of Heartless/BB/TWIE/Z and AJ.

I don't really think Heartless or BB are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (isolation #518) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok kool. Why shouldn't I think that's chain lynching?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3825 (isolation #519) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how was taekwondo?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (isolation #520) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, yeah ok, we are going in circles. I get it, you are arguing that you saying that one oF Z or Cakez is scum so you were ok with lynching either makes you ok and totally not scummy.

If Cakez was the counter to a scumZ wagon who were the scum that pushed it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (isolation #521) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhh. We know her/MOI was scum. I'm just trying to get anything from AJ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (isolation #522) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3842, mastina wrote:which was basically an investigative
no its not

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (isolation #523) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3843, mastina wrote:
In post 3604, Nero Cain wrote:I was also sent a 1x voyuer the night before and used that on Heartless and was told they were targeted with a protection and Investigation role. I asked what a jailkeeper would show up as and Fire says that it would be protective.
So...you think that AJ the Epic is a scum jailkeeper, jailing a town Heartless?

:igmeou:
I DO!
And that can't happen why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (isolation #524) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3847, mastina wrote:
In post 3643, Nero Cain wrote:but if we want to talk about unproveable claims....just look at Mastins.
Not my fault. That's what I have. I don't know what the death star plans are, what they do, what they provide, because whoever needs to die before I can get them...hasn't died. It's a huge fucking inconvenience, and there's nothing I can do about it.
What do you think of MOI finding my claim scummy that we can't confirm it but ignoring yours?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #525) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3849, mastina wrote:
In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:Yes, Cakez did eventually overcome Zfiend, so even if we want to argue that Cakez was the counter wagon to Zefiend then there'd be scum sitting on the Cakez lynch.
In post 3096, Firebringer wrote:SirCakez [LYNCH]
PeregrineV
, Titus,
Infinity 324
Aj The Epic
, Zefiend,
Heartless
Nero Cain
that's p cute. Why is Z's name not in read if you think he's scum and why ignore Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (isolation #526) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*red

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (isolation #527) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3861, mastina wrote:
In post 3706, Nero Cain wrote:Heartless, why do you think you are still alive?
Hmm, maybe that has to do with the fact that we have a claimed fucking jailkeeper?
A jailkeeper who, if scum, could just...not protect Heartless?
I mean. He quite literally said N3: "I forgot to protect anyone".

If AJ were scum, then scum would have killed Heartless that night.
But because AJ is town, the scum didn't know that AJ wasn't going to.
I don't really see a town AJ going "oh hey, I'm going to announce publicly who I'm going to protect." And I don't buy his explanation that he's doing it to "town prs can not be on Heartless". I also have a weird gut feeling that that he specifically used the watcher role as an example when the
CLAIMED
watcher was someone that he didn't think was town. I just really think Heartless is being intentionally kept alive so they can mislynch Z with the plausible explanation that they are being kept alive b/c they are being "protected"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3873 (isolation #528) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3871, mastina wrote:
In post 3846, Nero Cain wrote:
I DO!
And that can't happen why?
Aside from game balance?
Aside from suboptimal role usage?
Aside from the points Heartless raised?
Aside from the points I've already raised?
Aside from AJ being obvtown?
Aside from your own fucking action proving that AJ's ability is real and he used it in the way he said he would?
Aside from how scum have this nasty tendency to lie?

...No I guess I wouldn't have many reasons to present to you.
none of these make AJ town. But its cute to see you get so worked up after I outted your team.

I'd even argue that AJ use of his jailkeeper
IS
the optimal play. Me confirming that he's a jailkeeper and used his role the way he said he is deffiantly doesn't make him town and for someone with as much as experience as you have this is extremely fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (isolation #529) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Then why is AJ's name blue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (isolation #530) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3881, Heartless wrote:Honestly, I would rather not bull through a lynch without Nero since he feels like he's not being listened to and I sort of feel bad he's been scumreading Titus all this time and hasn't gotten what he wanted.
AWWW THANKS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (isolation #531) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She thinks the not Z scum are Molla and one of me or MOI

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (isolation #532) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AJ also thinks that one of me or MOI is scum, not sure on who else...maybe TWIE.

I just feel like the "one of Nero/MOI is scum!" is just slight distancing from the eventual MOI scum flip. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3892 (isolation #533) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Mastin hard town reading Titus all game until today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (isolation #534) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What 'caused the moment and what made it go away?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (isolation #535) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3903, mastina wrote:
In post 3878, Heartless wrote:bc moi is the place nero and our reads meet
And if Nero is scum and MoI is town? What then?

zefiend is scum--you think so, I think so. We should be lynching there, first.
pls don't lynch my buddy MOI. Please don't lynch my buddy MOI
.-Mastina 2017

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3909 (isolation #536) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3906, mastina wrote:
In post 3892, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Mastin hard town reading Titus all game until today?
I think that you have an awfully funny definition of hard townreading considering that Titus was nulltown to me the vast majority of the game--she was among my weakest townreads.
Even better! You are town reading them just enough to not want a lynch her but give yourself enough flexibility to give yourself probable doubt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3910 (isolation #537) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3908, mastina wrote:but if zefiend was town, then there would be enough to lynch him.
manipulative bullshit. Scum are already sitting on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #538) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

would someone pls fucking hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (isolation #539) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3924, Heartless wrote:
In post 3920, BBmolla wrote:I'm not town reading zefiend, I have mixed feelings. But I'm having trouble placing him in a team.
with moi?

what's the trouble?
He was saying with Z.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3928 (isolation #540) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, I assumed that he was hardscumreading MOI but thinks Z is scummy but has doubts and thus he doesn't nessisarily think its a MOI+Z team.

I don't either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (isolation #541) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3927, Heartless wrote:what would be the trouble w/ a z+moi scumteam?
If this is at me. I don't necessarily see bussing. Scum are a lynch away from sealing this game and a team with MOI on it goes "oh hey, I have the worlds greatest idea, lets crossbus!"

I mean Mastin is pushing a me/molla scum. TWIE seemed like he would have voted either given the chance, ditto AJ. Floating a TWIE lynch doesn't seem like it would be hard either. And just feels that I can't really explain. Like I think scum would be going for the win here, not bussing. And we've been doing the same thing over and over and its not netted us any scum (not counting Mastina's bus) so I feel like scum are
COMFORTABLE
with the way things have been. Its time we started doing something else (like lynching Titus/MOI)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3930 (isolation #542) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also AJ is obviously now voting MOI but his and Mastina's resistance to a MOI lynch should tell you alot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (isolation #543) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why exactly are you not hammering MOI?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (isolation #544) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who would you even think are scum if not Z and MOI? :igmeou:

This is a weird question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3942 (isolation #545) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why weren't you voting MOI before?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (isolation #546) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Molla has been calling MOI scum. He could have just voted MOI and no one would have cared. If anything he's scum WITH MOI and is hesitant to vote him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (isolation #547) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

STALL MOR!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4239 (isolation #548) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did Molla game throw?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (isolation #549) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm go glad this game is over so I can sig
In post 199, Titus wrote:You're welcome to try and repair my insides anytime though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #550) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want the scum and RC topics!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (isolation #551) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, you are mildly entertaining.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #552) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (isolation #553) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i see you on, come say words mastin

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (isolation #554) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did Pine/Gin want to kill me but not you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (isolation #555) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think suggesting that the the way you went about the Pine wagon is me being an asshole. Especially considering that both you and Pine have admitted that it was planned that way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (isolation #556) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you think that I was being an asshole when I questioned you suddenly declaring that you were going to go V/LA over the weekend when you had the lifeguard cert then sorry but that's how it
LOOKED
to me. Especially considering that you did lurk it out over LYLO (well you had to) so its not really that much of a stretch to think you were using a RL thing to lurk during the night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #557) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? I'm not really getting it. You were scum and you pushed Pine with no reasoning and I correctly identified it as that. It doesn't really matter what the scum plan was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4291 (isolation #558) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do what you need to do to grieve.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (isolation #559) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still don't get why you are so angry. Your reason less strong arm push on Pine was scummy. Maybe I didn't get "the plan" and ok you DIDN'T do it b/c Pine joined the crew so ok I can be wrong about that but pointing out that the Pine push didn't make sense coming from town was still right.

And the two reasons in the last will were pure scum posting from you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (isolation #560) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't feel bad, I've done it before.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4306 (isolation #561) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4304, Infinity 324 wrote:But I definitely learned something about doubting myself
don't? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (isolation #562) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't have shot infinity btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (isolation #563) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like to think that if I was given the vig and shot Titus in the face town may have won. IDK, it may have not really changed that much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (isolation #564) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4353, Antihero wrote:come on scumbags, give the thumbs up for the pt release
in all honesty I think its kinda lame that this is even a thing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”