Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean sure I'm a dick but that still doesn't make you town, Mastin.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3521, mastina wrote:
In post 3510, Nero Cain wrote:I know that I was on the Cakez lynch but I was just really sick of the day phase and obviously only Zfiend or Cakez was viable...but we should have been lynching Titus that day.
Like, the level of bullshit in here is off the charts, especially considering how hypocritical this statement is.
Says the person who spent the first two days avoiding the main wagons.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3524, mastina wrote:What was my alignment in each of those quotes?
based on the tone of your question alone you were likely town and are trying to imply that you being sorta 50/50 on MOI isn't scummy this game.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3526, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3521, mastina wrote:
In post 3510, Nero Cain wrote:I know that I was on the Cakez lynch but I was just really sick of the day phase and obviously only Zfiend or Cakez was viable...but we should have been lynching Titus that day.
Like, the level of bullshit in here is off the charts, especially considering how hypocritical this statement is.
Says the person who spent the first two days avoiding the main wagons.
In post 1766, Firebringer wrote:
Pine-A-Tonics
[LYNCH]
Mastina
, Drunken Piper, Infinity 324, Heartless, SirCakez, BBmolla, Klingoncelt, Desperado
In post 1474, Firebringer wrote:
Pine-A-Tonics
[2]
mastina
, Nachomamma8
The Thinker
[LYNCH] TheWayItEnds, Heartless, Infinity 324, AJ the Epic, Pine-A-Tonics, Desperado, SirCakez, Drunken Piper, Klingoncelt
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by mastina »

Like.

Nero is flat-out LYING about the game.
Not exaggerating.
You can argue that maybe his memory is shit.
But he's been pushing facts which just aren't true the entire time he's been pushing me.
He's making shit up to justify the read on me. Selling a narrative which if you actually bother to check out his sources, is shown to be horseshit.

And he wonders why I think he could be scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine was lynched with a guilty. I mean technically you are correct that you didn't avoid the major wagons the first two days, wich I'm sure you'll use a "OMG HE WAS PROVEN WRONG!" but you
DID
avoid lynching any of Cakez/Zifiend and Thinker persumably since you knew they were all town. So ok, you got me!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3529, mastina wrote:Nero is flat-out LYING about the game.
In post 3529, mastina wrote:And he wonders why I think he could be scum
I'm flatout intentionally lying about this game and you only think I
could
be scum. This is scum that knows I'm town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3530, Nero Cain wrote:Pine was lynched with a guilty. I mean technically you are correct that you didn't avoid the major wagons the first two days, wich I'm sure you'll use a "OMG HE WAS PROVEN WRONG!" but you
DID
avoid lynching any of Cakez/Zifiend and Thinker persumably since you knew they were all town. So ok, you got me!
NERO LIED! NERO LIED!
, she yells in a frenzied rage.

You still spent the early game avoiding myslynches.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3523, Nero Cain wrote:I'll talk about that more in my last will/tomorrow.
That's your prerogative.
When you're ready to talk about it, what do you think of this conversation between Antihero and Titus regarding zefiend starting at around ?
It would probably be easiest to read in a double ISO of us and Titus since there were other conversations going on at the time. The post I linked is on the second page near the bottom.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3531, Nero Cain wrote:I'm flatout intentionally lying about this game and you only think I
could
be scum.
Damn straight.

Really says something about how much I respect your towngame right about now, huh?

I used to look up to it, yeah.

But with this shit I can say that you're either scum or your ability went to the crapper and you've lost all of it.

Take your pick.

It'd be easier for me to believe you're scum.
It'd be more righteous. It'd be more satisfying. It'd be more rewarding. It would make me feel oh SO much better if this shit you're pulling came from scum. Because that way, I could still respect a town Nero. Because this game wouldn't be you as town, I would be able to call you friend and ally again.

So tell me. Is that the case? You scum? Because if you're not. Then the level of attack you have sunk to is despicable beyond despicable. It's despicable regardless of alignment--but it's flat-out unacceptable coming from town. So that's why I want you to be scum. I FLAT-OUT FUCKING
WANT
YOU TO BE SCUM.

But I don't actually KNOW you are scum because I don't actually KNOW your alignment.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3532, Nero Cain wrote:You still spent the early game avoiding myslynches.
There is an alignment this is meant for!
Specifically, this alignment tries to avoid mislynches and focus on lynching scum!

Now, pray tell, which alignment would that be? Which alignment would try to avoid mislynches and try to lynch scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3535, mastina wrote:
In post 3532, Nero Cain wrote:You still spent the early game avoiding myslynches.
Specifically, this alignment tries to avoid mislynches and focus on lynching scum!

Now, pray tell, which alignment would that be? Which alignment would try to avoid mislynches and try to lynch scum?
This is very LAMIST.

It doesn't hold water b/c you were calling both Cakez and Zfiend scum yet avoiding being on both wagons. Cakes d1 and 3, Zfiend d3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Nero why would scum avoid a mislynch wagon?

Simple, so they can say

In post 3535, mastina wrote:

^^^^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is
AtE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1318, mastina wrote:You realize you share half of my scumreads, right? (Molla,
Thinker
.)
so to recap Mastina has had scumreads on all of Thinker, Cakez (both town btw) and Zfiend and has managed to avoid all of their wagons. Now she wants you to believe that her green PM has given her the foresight to not vote the wrong scumread. Now I think this is just total bullshit. I think the far more likely scenario is that her red pm told her that these are mislynch wagons.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok so finally able to sit a down and do some posting …

If I survive the Night expect my vote to be cast on Zefiend and locked down for the Day. I’ve gone back and looked at Aero’s ISO and Zefiend’s ISO and am kicking myself for not sticking with my guns on him.

--
In post 3501, BBmolla wrote:So folks

Who was the scum on the wagon
So why aren’t you providing your own thoughts on scum on the wagon BB? I mean you were pretty free with calling TWIE scum off the wagon …

BTW the answer is Zefiend … remind me about your read on him?

--
In post 3505, Nero Cain wrote:like honestly, this is manipulative bullshit. I find it hard to believe that Mastin
would think the entire scum team would be off an easy mislynch like PV
. She's scum and basically saying "don't hunt me and my buddies that were on the mislynch!"

Also I think her V/LA for Sunday is kinda bullshit. Like why not tell us long before you were going to be v/la Sunday?
This post – so bad. I mean … look at the bolded portion of the first and tell me that isn’t self-contradictory bullshit on its face. Especially since Nero was quick to jump to “3 scum on the wagon” in . If Nero was a newb I could see him making a derp post saying “It was an easy mislynch … scum were all over it”. But he isn’t. Probably one scum on there (hint, it’s Zefiend) … but I’d wager money that more scum were off the lynch (like Nero conveniently was for weak reasons after he said he agreed with Telltale’s case) waiting to cast aspersions about the wagon. Just like Nero is doing.

The second point is also pretty hot garbage given I always announce my V/LAs at the last moment.
In post 3509, Nero Cain wrote:Zefiend is prob town, as is Molla. I think her setting up a Nero/Moi group is a classic push town (me) bus buddy (Moi). I would agree to a lynch me tomorrow and then powerlynch MOI and Mastin but then tomorrow is lylo so that does shit all.
So this makes me feel that BB might just be playing terrible given that I doubt Nero scum puts both his partners in his “these players are probably Town” and Zefiend is pretty clearly scum.

--
In post 3508, mastina wrote:MagnaofIllusion hasn't really done anything to really scum up the slot, sure enough, but he also hasn't done anything to town the slot up, either. Also, the very fact that I'm not seeing alarm bells in MoI should, itself, be...an alarm bell. Townreading him = reason for him to be scum; scumreading him = reason for him to be town. This is closer to the former than the latter.
Yeah … this is also grade A bullshit. And why I should have looked closer at the play-list before replacing. At least be honest and admit you aren’t capable of reading me instead of this garbage.

--
In post 3258, ɀefiend wrote:I swear I'm always wrong about Cakez. Infinity, I kinda saw that one coming after his change-of-heart towards End of Day. Heartless, Nero, DP are all town so

I'm very uncomfortable with AJ now. He acted very nonchalant about switching between me and Cakez. I know I'm town, so I feel like he may just have not cared about which one us was lynched. His declaration of the wagons as TvS without explanation almost hint at a lining-up-lynches scenario. I also don't think both AJ and BBMolla can be town.

Molla's vote wasn't any better, but I just have this gut feeling that he's town. mastina's tunnel on him also favors a townread, since mastina is almost assuredly scum. She wasn't anywhere close to being active near End of Day, and yet here she is at the Start of Day, swooping in and laying on a volume of posts. I feel like she's the type of player to be content with the town just eating itself alive while she pushes a gutshot lynch that's low-key and doesn't significantly contribute to solving the overall game. Her scumreads on me and Cakez were just tossed out willy-nilly.

I think Titus' frustrations are genuine. Don't see this slot being scum.

Peregrine, I'm sure there's a case to be made there. But I really liked a lot of his analysis yesterDay. The problem is, by this point he's got roughly a 50/50 shot to be scum by PoE.

VOTE: TWIE though, literally who?
In post 3264, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 3262, Heartless wrote:
In post 3258, ɀefiend wrote:The problem is, by this point he's got roughly a 50/50 shot to be scum by PoE.
I see you have scumreads on: mastina, one of AJ/molla, and presumably, TWIE.
How were these 50/50 odds for Peregrine calculated?
mastina, BBmolla, AJ, TWIE, Titus, Peregrine

3/6 = 50/50

Don't have a scumread on TWIE.
Quick reminder of why Zefiend is scum …

Also very, very convienant that his and Nero’s reads on each other are very soft Town reads with little justification.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3540, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If I survive the Night expect my vote to be cast on Zefiend and locked down for the Day
yeah this is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also note how MOI is scum reading me for not being on the PV wagon after agreeing that he was scum but ignores Mastin who A) called Cakez scum but avoided his d1 wagon B) Called Thinker scum but wasn't on that wagon C) Wasn't on the d3 Cakez wagon. D) Called Zfiend scum but wasn't on his wagon.

Even if he does call her scum he's already made the announcement that he's going to vote park on Zfiend.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is TTH, Anti or DP around?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:59 pm

In post 3541, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3540, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If I survive the Night expect my vote to be cast on Zefiend and locked down for the Day
yeah this is scum.
yeah this is scum ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 pm

In post 3542, Nero Cain wrote:Also note how MOI is scum reading me for not being on the PV wagon after agreeing that he was scum but ignores Mastin who A) called Cakez scum but avoided his d1 wagon B) Called Thinker scum but wasn't on that wagon C) Wasn't on the d3 Cakez wagon. D) Called Zfiend scum but wasn't on his wagon.

Even if he does call her scum he's already made the announcement that he's going to vote park on Zfiend.
Notice how Nero actually dodges addressing the fact that Zefiend's posts are scummy as fuck and tries to point out "But but but Mastin did this"?

Working very hard to dodge having to justify that "probably Town" read so that if he has to bus less words laid down in thread about it to bite him in the ass.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3543, Nero Cain wrote:Is TTH, Anti or DP around?
Hi
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3545, MagnaofIllusion wrote:dodges addressing the fact that Zefiend's posts are scummy as fuck and tries to point out
I don't think they are scummy as fuck. Why does your belief that they are have to be mine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3545, MagnaofIllusion wrote:dodges addressing the fact that Zefiend's posts are scummy as fuck and tries to point out
I don't think they are scummy as fuck. Why does your belief that they are have to be mine?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Night Ends.
Gotta do stuff.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”