Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

fuck this game guck this game fuck this game fuck this game fuck this game fuck this game
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

So folks

Who was the scum on the wagon
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3501, BBmolla wrote:So folks
A much much much much MUCH better question would be:
Who was the scum OFF the wagon?
In post 3494, Firebringer wrote:TheWayItEnds [1]
BBmolla

Not Voting - [2] TheWayItEnds, Nero Cain
Scum knew that it wasn't them who activated that ability.
Scum knew that it was going to be a lynch on town.
And one player, above all else, casted shade on PeregrineV while refusing to actually take responsibility for the lynch via being a part of it.
Molla is scum. Simple as that.
Now the main question to ask is whether there was more than one scum off the wagon or not. (The candidates are TWIE and Nero, there.)
But your attitude to this post-lynch is sketchy-as-fuck.

Like. I don't see the scumteam as being Molla-TWIE-Nero. Fuck, I have my doubts that even two of them would be scum, but Molla's reaction here is making me think it's possible. The wagon on PeregrineV was driven by town. Heartless, AJ the Epic, Drunken Piper, and myself are all on the wagon--who is scum in there, exactly?

The only possible scum on the wagon are zefiend (likely scum no matter what to be honest) and MagnaofIllusion (who may or may not be scum, research depending).

Oh, and:
Mod: V/LA this weekend
Got a lifeguard recert.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Scum off the wagon was TWIE it's more interesting to discuss scum on the wagon

But please continue tunneling me I look forward to rubbing it in your face post game
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3501, BBmolla wrote:So folks

Mastina, MOI, AJ
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3502, mastina wrote:A much much much much MUCH better question would be:
Who was the scum OFF the wagon?
like honestly, this is manipulative bullshit. I find it hard to believe that Mastin would think the entire scum team would be off an easy mislynch like PV. She's scum and basically saying "don't hunt me and my buddies that were on the mislynch!"

Also I think her V/LA for Sunday is kinda bullshit. Like why not tell us long before you were going to be v/la Sunday?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3503, BBmolla wrote:Scum off the wagon was TWIE it's more interesting to discuss scum on the wagon
It's really not.

There's two possible names on the wagon for being scum.
Two.

One of them is basically guaranteed scum no matter what (zefiend).
The other is basically a 50/50 shot of being scum (MoI).

So there's nothing of interest there.

The interest is outside the wagon, and the reactions there.
Specifically, the actions I'm talking about most of all (and one of the only possible reasons TWIE could ever possibly be scum), are the actions of those who were off the wagon, yet encouraged the wagon ANYWAY.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3505, Nero Cain wrote:I find it hard to believe that Mastin would think the entire scum team would be off an easy mislynch like PV.
So do I! Because I sure as fuck wasn't saying as much!

That you're pretending I am is one of the reasons you're in my scum pool.

There's a difference between "Nero is being a stubborn asshole", and "Nero is twisting logic at every possible point and even flat-out LYING about posts in order to justify his read, giving absolutely no evolution on it at all". This is the latter. Case-'n'-point:
Also I think her V/LA for Sunday is kinda bullshit. Like why not tell us long before you were going to be v/la Sunday?
Spoiler: What is this called, Nero?
Yeah. I would
NEVER
lie about real-life. EVER.
EVER EVER.
NEVER WOULD I EVER. FUCKING. LIE. ABOUT MY REAL LIFE.
You can go burn in hell for suggesting I would so much as for one fucking second. consider lying about my real life.
You know me.
You FUCKING KNOW me.

And lying about my real life is something I would NEVER do. EVER.

I have a fucking class.
I'm midway through the pre-class class. Taking a break from it, which quite frankly I shouldn't be doing but it's exhausting. This is a full lifeguard recert class I'm going through. Which means CPR, AED, First Aid, whole works--and I came here to RELAX, to take a break, from the stress of the learning and I don't have the patience to deal with your shit.

NEVER
raise that accusation against me.
NEVER.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by mastina »

Basic hierarchy of scumreads:
I will lynch Molla.
I will lynch zefiend.
I would not recommend lynching anyone else, even though there's a third scum, because I'm not sure who said third scum is yet.
The candidates would be Nero, Magna, and TWIE.
I don't think it's TWIE--it's possible, given his lack of content and the treatment of PV yesterday, but I don't think this is his scumgame; there are a few things which make this game feel different from Steven Universe in his attitude. I can explain this if necessary, but basically, he's the least likely of the candidates to be scum.

Leaves Nero and Magna.
Kuroi's slot was sketchy-as-fuck. Nero's tunneling this game goes beyond the normal level of tunneling from him. Nero, when he's town tunneling, at least makes sense--the Nero of this game has been shown wrong, and then when shown wrong, invented new reasons, twisted new logic to justify a lack of reads evolution, and that's something which isn't something I remember from him as town.
Yet Magna's slot's not much better. Titus was suspicious before, and fit perfectly as a scumbuddy: she refused to vote either zefiend OR Molla. MagnaofIllusion hasn't really done anything to really scum up the slot, sure enough, but he also hasn't done anything to town the slot up, either. Also, the very fact that I'm not seeing alarm bells in MoI should, itself, be...an alarm bell. Townreading him = reason for him to be scum; scumreading him = reason for him to be town. This is closer to the former than the latter.

So while I'm pretty sure one of Nero/MoI is scum, I can't tell which of them it is yet and therefore would not recommend lynching in there until we can get a better idea of the gamestate. Which is why lynching either of Molla/zefiend, and then lynching the other, is a top priority.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hehe. That rage is so fake. I'm obviously not accusing Mastina of lieing about the lifeguard cert, what I am accusing her of it that the timing of going V/La is fucking convenient. Like, I'm assuming that this wasn't a last minute thing so presumably Mastin knew about it before hand so why not say anything about it till the night before?

but whatever.

Zefiend is prob town, as is Molla. I think her setting up a Nero/Moi group is a classic push town (me) bus buddy (Moi). I would agree to a lynch me tomorrow and then powerlynch MOI and Mastin but then tomorrow is lylo so that does shit all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know that I was on the Cakez lynch but I was just really sick of the day phase and obviously only Zfiend or Cakez was viable...but we should have been lynching Titus that day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, Firebringer wrote:The Thinker-Lynched Day 1-Rebel 2 Shot Vigilante
Klingoncelt-Killed Night 2-Rebel Vanilla Townie
SirCakez-Lynched Day 3-Rebel Vanilla Townie
And Heartless and everyone else that might criticize me...this has been ya'lls end result so its not like ya'll have any room to talk. TBF, I'm just as culpable for the Thinker/PV lynches so sure but I should have been listened to days ago.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MASTINA/MOI/AJ

that is where you fucking lynch.

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

We are lynching Mastina tomorrow. No questions asked.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3508, mastina wrote:Townreading him = reason for him to be scum; scumreading him = reason for him to be town. This is closer to the former than the latter.
like this think about townreading him and slightly suspecting him looks like leveraging on a buddy.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3511, Nero Cain wrote:And Heartless and everyone else that might criticize me...this has been ya'lls end result so its not like ya'll have any room to talk.
Has Anti been trash talking you? I haven't. o.O
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3509, Nero Cain wrote:hehe. That rage is so fake. I'm obviously not accusing Mastina of lieing about the lifeguard cert, what I am accusing her of it that the timing of going V/La is fucking convenient. Like, I'm assuming that this wasn't a last minute thing so presumably Mastin knew about it before hand so why not say anything about it till the night before?
ew.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shutup useless troll

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:29 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

"mastin is scumreading me but its suspicious because why wouldnt she tell us she was going to be busy during what she thought was night time?"
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So a presumably town Mastin who knew about being gone Sunday long before Sunday feels the need to let us know why? First of all, its just an assumption on your part that PV would be lynched before the weekend , unless you are scum and knew your buddies were going to pile on. Mastina been lurking most of the game so why is it important that she lets us know she's going to be gone for 24 hours? I think she's scum panicking that we have night chat and decided to announce her v/la to avoid the potential accusation of her not using night chat for extra hunting.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3509, Nero Cain wrote:hehe. That rage is so fake. I'm obviously not accusing Mastina of lieing about the lifeguard cert, what I am accusing her of it that the timing of going V/La is fucking convenient.
"I'm not accusing her of doing this something, except I am totally accusing her of doing that something!"

What the fuck do you call an accusation of the timing being convenient if NOT an accusation of me lying?
Like, I'm assuming that this wasn't a last minute thing so presumably Mastin knew about it before hand so why not say anything about it till the night before?
Funny story, that!
Did you know I've been dealing with bullshit technical errors for TWO FUCKING WEEKS in regards to my Y learning account?
Did you know it took my boss's boss LOGGING INTO MY ACCOUNT in order to get that issue resolved?
Did you know that I wasn't actually signed up for the class until Thursday or so, in spite of having tried to sign up for nearly half a month?

Yeah of course you didn't, because that's knowledge I, with it being MY FUCKING LIFE, chose not to divulge.
I kept it simple. I am doing this thing. I gave that knowledge at the first available time I could give it--and only because I had the thought of, "Oh, probably should mention I'm busy at this time I am going to be really fucking busy". That was all you should have needed to know.

So once again, with absolutely no respect attached because you deserve none:
Fuck. off.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3510, Nero Cain wrote:I know that I was on the Cakez lynch but I was just really sick of the day phase and obviously only Zfiend or Cakez was viable...but we should have been lynching Titus that day.
Like, the level of bullshit in here is off the charts, especially considering how hypocritical this statement is.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3509, Nero Cain wrote:Zefiend is prob town
Why?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll talk about that more in my last will/tomorrow.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3514, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3508, mastina wrote:Townreading him = reason for him to be scum; scumreading him = reason for him to be town. This is closer to the former than the latter.
like this think about townreading him and slightly suspecting him looks like leveraging on a buddy.
Hey Nero.
Let's play a game.
It's called "guess my alignment where I give this statement". What alignment was I when I said this?
mastin2 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok sounds good.
VOTE: Farside
By the way, just sayin'. I absolutely hate you.
I don't exactly have a lot of experience with Killthestory, but I was townreading him enough where I wasn't really bothering to read him.
Now, you.
You, I know I can't read. There's a damn good reason I policy-cop you whenever I have that power.
And, dammit.

I'm scumreading your posts, in spite of me trying not to.
Thus, why I hate you. :P
Or how about these?
mastin2 wrote:I'm dead serious about Magna by the way: if anyone has
anything
they'd like to share about him which would make me feel better, I'd love to have it so that I could actually write him off and not bother getting a read on him.
'Cause, uh, yeah. As-is. He's someone I desperately want to be alignment confirmed one way or another.
mastin2 wrote:Shadow_step I just don't have a read on either way, but there's nothing which made him remove him. This was prior to MoI's posting, of course. He'd be at the Shadow_step level right now.
mastin2 wrote:I can say MoI is the secondary one I'd look at, but this is not a scumread, more of a, "give him a thorough look to make absolutely sure he's not scum" read.
Go on. Guess. Because all of those are me expressing a scumread on MoI, when MoI wasn't scum; most of them note specifically why Magna is a policy-check for me in games thanks to this. What was my alignment? I went through the trouble of removing game links so you can't cheat easily. What was my alignment in each of those quotes?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”