outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by outoforder »

and i am so fucking tilted for the fact that there is EVEN PEOPLE who consider this shitface is town over me.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by outoforder »

Can you jsut put your votes on me me BV and Creature?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: havingfitz
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by outoforder »

wrong.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2420, outoforder wrote:wow Fitz is so handsome and cool, fucking so cool
Finally not misrepping. Well done :idea:
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2427, Creature wrote:VOTE: havingfitz
:neutral:

outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by outoforder »

VOTE: havingfitz
i need sleep.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2424, outoforder wrote:his case has nothing to do with anyone being mafia tbh.
What was your case? Someone made a wall post! And said they'd finish their thoughts later...scum! scum! scum!
And he said I was scummy for being a dick (though he didn't). And lots of misquoted quotes too.

Awesome.

outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by outoforder »

I didnt have a case. What wall post? Finishing thoughts later is okay so idk what you're talking about. :(
You're not a dick, you're a flower. And i haven't misquoted things, if i had i would be mafia.

Sad :(
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by outoforder »

My case will come in 2028. I am V/LA until that except i am not but i am but i am not but i am.
Is it okay for you? Or not or is it or not or is it or not?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by outoforder »

( i can easily do this at least 4 weeks)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2366, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2363, outoforder wrote:I am getiing mad at this fucking dumbass.
Fuck you asshole. Go back to TL if you can't stand pressure. Fucktard.
I know about the black hole. I don't like it. I prefer women.
I can stand anything you can possibly throw at me because i am smarter than you are.
Try me. :) Try me again, and again and again you scummy scum. :)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by outoforder »

Dont try too hard, black hole is a no-go... :(
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Regardless of alignment, and no matter how good a Mafia player you think you are, Ooo, you are crossing several lines. If it wouldn't be so severely to the detriment of the other players at this point I would replace out right now. As it is, I'll settle for making damn sure I never play another game of Mafia with you, whether or not you stay here.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by momo »

@OOO, BV is town. So town. I don't buy the busing thing for one moment. Read his iso and read his legit contributions.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 455, hapahauli wrote:OoO has been the driving force behind the game so far, and that's incredibly difficult for mafia to fake. I've seen games where OoO was active and the lead poster as mafia, but noneso in a way as productive as this. In dealing with lurkers for example (Moogin, Kop, etc.), he's questioning them and trying to figure out their alignment rather than trying to actively discredit them.
I think this is the sort of read mafia give to townies rather than their buddies. There's also the entire interaction between Hap and outoforder at the beginning of the game that reads to me like Hap was walking on eggshells trying not to trip up outoforder. If they were scum together, I'd expect light distancing rather than Hap appeasing outoforder.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by cassielle »

In post 2440, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 455, hapahauli wrote:OoO has been the driving force behind the game so far, and that's incredibly difficult for mafia to fake. I've seen games where OoO was active and the lead poster as mafia, but noneso in a way as productive as this. In dealing with lurkers for example (Moogin, Kop, etc.), he's questioning them and trying to figure out their alignment rather than trying to actively discredit them.
I think this is the sort of read mafia give to townies rather than their buddies. There's also the entire interaction between Hap and outoforder at the beginning of the game that reads to me like Hap was walking on eggshells trying not to trip up outoforder. If they were scum together, I'd expect light distancing rather than Hap appeasing outoforder.
two things:
scum have daytalk
ooo is most likely an extremely high level scumplayer

however: fitz's case, while it did have solid parts, was pretty shifty
i say we go with ooo's gameplan: lynch him then fitz. i really highly scumread ooo and the threadcrapping increased that scumread astronomically. now, yeah, the content would arguably be anti-wincon as scum -- but he could be trying to WIFOM it up, and like, if this were any player whose scumplay might fall below "really good" i would say "never voting that slot" but beyond a certain level of scumplay even "super obvtown" stuff like that becomes subject to WIFOM

so my feeling is: call the bluff

and i can def agree with a d4 fitz wagon if ooo's lynch isnt a townwin. not feeling momo/doom wagon tbh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

What changed from you saying it was between outoforder and Rels to it being between outoforder and Fitz now?

Also, the high-level scumplay would be Hap's here, not outoforder's if they happen to be partners. Hap treated outoforder like a strong town player that he was afraid of and whom he neeed to win over in order to survive. That's a very counter-intuitive thing to do to your partner and I've seen it faked very few times.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by cassielle »

ooo could have coached hapa through it because of daytalk

and rels is still a scumread but hes about equal with fitz after fitz's case. the case had good chunks, yeah, but they were almost entirely pulled from my own past arguments vs ooo, or kidamn's quips against ooo (things like the misrep and discrediting players). the rest is crap, NAI, and/or baseless shadethrowing against ooo

that doesnt make him scum on its own, its just that (as you noted) this game is down to subtleties and fitz showed weak townplay there -- which is the best i got at this point for reading slots
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by cassielle »

EBWOP and why fitz instead of rels if ooo flips town?
fitz has momentum, rels doesnt, and theyre about equally scum to me atm
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Why would momentum be more likely to make someone scum? I'm asking about your read, not who is likely to be lynched.

What do you think of the Doom/Momo slot in general?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 3.7

[L-2] havingfitz - momo, Creature, outoforder
[L-3] outoforder - Rels, havingfitz

Not voting: KidAmn, BlackVoid, cassielle

With 8 alive, a majority vote is decided with 5 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-27 10:45:00)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:37 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2440, BlackVoid wrote:If they were scum together, I'd expect light distancing rather than Hap appeasing outoforder.
Why are you looking at it as appeasing and not as trying to put OoO in a good light?
In post 2443, cassielle wrote:the case had good chunks, yeah, but they were almost entirely pulled from my own past arguments vs ooo, or kidamn's quips against ooo (things like the misrep and discrediting players).
I don't think anything I have stated towards OoO was taken from anyone else's suspicions. If other people are noticing the same things wrt OoO that I am I would expect there to be some commonalities but I have not replied on anyone else for my suspicions.

At BV...did you see anything in the links I provided you upon request? If you have any questions for me ask. I'm v/LA until Monday but if it's not an in depth question and something quick over the phone I can probably answer in short time.

As for my case on OoO...like I said...I did not want to pour through 400+ posts looking for every little things I found questionable wrt OoO. I preferred to make it more a summary of iirc suspicions I have developed throughout the game. There's also a POE aspect of it that I did not delve into (it's fairly obvious) and gut.

I'm not scum. You have done some meta on me you mentioned before that would suggest as much. I'm not sure why I am such a front runner tbh other than OoO's tunneling on me (minus his brief stints on Rels).

Mod...v/LA until Monday

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:04 am

Post by momo »

I say we lynch fitz today and OOO tomorrow.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:05 am

Post by BlackVoid »

What I'm saying is that the way Hap responds to suspicions from outoforder looks like he wanted to dispel the suspicion rather than the two of them creating scum theater. Little things like "not that easy, is it?" and just repeatedly answering outoforder's questions without ever hitting back with any questions of his own suggests that Hap was trying to get outoforder to back off of him. I'd expect scum theater to be a more mutual thing. For instance, in a game I was spectating (which is Hap's only recent completed scumgame on site), he responds to a partner suspecting him with suspicion of his own.

Spoiler: Hap's scumgame interaction with partner
In post 1171, hapahauli wrote:
In post 1165, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Hapa
– Have you read the game in full? If so why no comment on Sesq, Nebula and the Lowell wagon alignment wise? If not why not?

Want to hear what some of my Town reads (Toto, Sesq) have to say before moving forward with a vote.

--
In post 1159, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Magna
I have more chance of lynching this over BBT
It’s cute that you think this …
Yes, I'm caught up.

Elena is my top scumread by far. I'm not going to post things that distract the town from how bad she looks unless I feel the town needs to hear something.

What do you think of my case?
Surely you don't need the opinions on Toto/Sesq to tell me what you think about Elena.
In post 1196, hapahauli wrote:
In post 1179, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1171, hapahauli wrote:Elena is my top scumread by far. I'm not going to post things that distract the town from how bad she looks unless I feel the town needs to hear something.

What do you think of my case? Surely you don't need the opinions on Toto/Sesq to tell me what you think about Elena.
Here’s my issue with the first part – there are more than 1 scum in this game. There also are a bunch of Town. Laser focus on a single slot to the exclusion of talking about anyone else in the game is not Pro-Town IMO. Especially from a slot that was not here all of Day 1. I need to be able to sort you and while an avalanche on one slot may be helpful depending on Elena’s alignment there is the possibility that refusing to give other reads is a scum strategy on your part.

I’ll review your case in full once I get input from my Town reads. I already had a soft scum read on Elena. Because today starting as it does after the way the day ended yesterday make me want to see if they are parsing what I am thinking.
Lazer focus on one slot helps me get who I want lynched, lynched. It's been an effective strategy in all my town-games over the last month on this site.

Hell, you have plenty of information to read me. It's not my fault or my "scum-strategy" that you're
intentionally not reviewing
my case because you want to wait on your town-reads.

See stuff I bolded in the spoiler. Hitting back at your scumpartner is something I expect from most people and Hap doesn't seem immune to that. He subtly insinuates that his partner is to blame for something. He never does anything of that sort with outoforder, simply responds to questions and tries to get outoforder to back off of him.

It's not conclusive but it's something that makes me pause and think outoforder is more likely town than not.

Return to “Completed Open Games”