Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

1) What's hard to understand. I had a thought I posted it shut off my phone went back to work came back and Lowell was lynched.
2) Okay you have an issue what how I like to play so be it. I thought Magna was scum and so was Neb so I wanted to focus on getting that wagon lynched because it's a huge info boost but then I wanted to test and see just how much people would own up to their sr on Magna clearly not a lot.
Pedit: Well I have 2 completed games on this site showing you the rest would require me to out my alt.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Focusing on my townread lets me lower my lynch pool and focus on who can be scum makes it quite easier
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:44 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1169, Elena Fisher wrote:If you look at the context of this question it was mostly just normal talk but then you turned it around into shade throwing when ironically the only one trying to look busy given half your iso is "Why do you tr/sr/think _____"
You realise my questioning was towards Nebula, right? The very person you're scum reading now? So, what was I attempting to do if both myself/Nebula are scum?
In post 1169, Elena Fisher wrote:You say soft claims mean jack shit when you soft claimed yourself so what's the point of soft claiming if it means jack shit
I have not soft claimed once in this game. Secondly, how is that AI?
In post 1169, Elena Fisher wrote: ^ and opportunistic votes all around
How was my Lowell vote opportunistic? How is my Elena vote opportunistic? Don't just throw buzzwords at me - explain them.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1177, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1169, Elena Fisher wrote:If you look at the context of this question it was mostly just normal talk but then you turned it around into shade throwing when ironically the only one trying to look busy given half your iso is "Why do you tr/sr/think _____"
You realise my questioning was towards Nebula, right? The very person you're scum reading now? So, what was I attempting to do if both myself/Nebula are scum?
In post 1169, Elena Fisher wrote:You say soft claims mean jack shit when you soft claimed yourself so what's the point of soft claiming if it means jack shit
I have not soft claimed once in this game. Secondly, how is that AI?
In post 1169, Elena Fisher wrote: ^ and opportunistic votes all around
How was my Lowell vote opportunistic? How is my Elena vote opportunistic? Don't just throw buzzwords at me - explain them.
1)"But it was towards the person you sr so it's okay right?" What an awful reaction it's clearly distance if would it make me iffy on Neb? Maybe a bit I'd prob lynch Magna first but hey we'd prob have info by then
2) Sure felt like a soft claim to me so your words didn't match up with your actions could just be me though.
3) The answer is common sense you didn't explain them at all someone makes a case on me and you just so happy to be like "Elena is a great day 2 lynch" when you barely if any talked about me before hand at all Lowell was a naked vote along with coaching from Magna

@Mod do scum have daychat?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:49 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1171, hapahauli wrote:Elena is my top scumread by far. I'm not going to post things that distract the town from how bad she looks unless I feel the town needs to hear something.

What do you think of my case? Surely you don't need the opinions on Toto/Sesq to tell me what you think about Elena.
Here’s my issue with the first part – there are more than 1 scum in this game. There also are a bunch of Town. Laser focus on a single slot to the exclusion of talking about anyone else in the game is not Pro-Town IMO. Especially from a slot that was not here all of Day 1. I need to be able to sort you and while an avalanche on one slot may be helpful depending on Elena’s alignment there is the possibility that refusing to give other reads is a scum strategy on your part.

I’ll review your case in full once I get input from my Town reads. I already had a soft scum read on Elena. Because today starting as it does after the way the day ended yesterday make me want to see if they are parsing what I am thinking.

--
In post 1175, Elena Fisher wrote:Pedit: Well I have 2 completed games on this site showing you the rest would require me to out my alt.
Oh, this is a hidden alt? Any potential Newb shield I may have been factoring into my read on you is hereby eradicated.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Yes it's a hidden alt I thought that was clear
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1178, Elena Fisher wrote:@Mod do scum have daychat?
No.
Sigh
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1068, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Lowell

Screw it. Flash wagon this scum. BBT I am counting on you to move your vote.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
coaching "Hey buddy can you vote Lowell now!" Funny how I don't see a BBT townread anywhere in your iso so that was kinda random on you "counting on bbt to vote Lowell"
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:00 am

In post 1178, Elena Fisher wrote: 1)"But it was towards the person you sr so it's okay right?" What an awful reaction it's clearly distance if would it make me iffy on Neb? Maybe a bit I'd prob lynch Magna first but hey we'd prob have info by then
2) Sure felt like a soft claim to me so your words didn't match up with your actions could just be me though.
3) The answer is common sense you didn't explain them at all someone makes a case on me and you just so happy to be like "Elena is a great day 2 lynch" when you barely if any talked about me before hand at all Lowell was a naked vote along with coaching from Magna

@Mod do scum have daychat?
1) That's not what I was getting at. I was pointing out that your read on myself was/is stale and there is 0 progression of the read in thread. You have scum read me from the beginning without ever showing signs of reevaluation/justification. Isn't this what you're accusing me of doing? I don't get why you started talking about MoI here.

2) It's just you. I was saying that 'you' could not lynch me. You still can't.

3) I liked what MoI had posted about Lowell and I disliked how Lowell couldn't explain his reads on the fly (I even stated it in thread). I didn't speak much about you on D1 - partly because I was in a consistent state of catching up but mostly because you were not really doing anything. Doing just enough to skate by without too much attention coming your way.

PEdit - Elena, do you think it might be because he saw in thread that I already had a disliking for the Lowell slot and wanted me to help form the wagon? Even though, apparently, you can't see that.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

You have an answer for everything don't you.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:06 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1160, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1068, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Lowell

Screw it. Flash wagon this scum. BBT I am counting on you to move your vote.
Let's not forget this beautiful gem of coaching
In post 1178, Elena Fisher wrote:@Mod do scum have daychat?
So let’s see … in 1160 you had already made the Coaching assumption. Which requires you knowing scum don’t have Daytalk. Because scum with Daytalk don't coach in thread ...

Which in itself is not troubling in the least since -
In post 1, Creature wrote:
Mafia GoonWelcome, [Player Name]. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name]].

Abilities:
  • Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here.
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition:
  • You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occuring.
The Mod made it clear in that was the case.

But then you come back with asking the Mod in 1178 which is suspect as heck. If you were Town who didn’t know (for whatever reason) you wouldn’t have made the Coaching accusation in the first place.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:08 am

If that's your final response to me Elena you're about to be lynched a lot quicker than I originally thought.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:08 am

In post 562, nebula wrote:Nah, BBT is town.
Nebula, why are you town reading me?
In post 565, nebula wrote:Elena should hammer. She's town.
Can you also talk about your Elena town read please?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I made the coaching accusation because it was the first thing that came to mind reading that. I asked if scum had daychat to see if it was a valid question or not.
Pedit: I could answer your responses but then we'd be going around in circles clogging the thread so why waste my time you clearly have one outlook and I have mine I doubt anything I or you say would change it
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 am

OK, cool.

Quick list of current reads before we end our discussion?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:17 am

In post 577, MagnaofIllusion wrote:He repeatedly pointing to things about Toto's play and calling them scummy but says "Toto is just bad Town".

Aka behavior of scum who knows someone's alignment and thus bends over backwards to get the correct read despite the what they say about the other player's behavior.
MoI, can you show me where Nebula is calling Toto scummy after claiming they're bad town?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Lil Uzi Vert Null
2. BlueBloodedToffee Scum
3. hapahauli Town
4. MagnaofIllusion Scum
7. Hiraki Towny
8. Riley Cake Townish?
9. Toto Town
10. Sesq Towny
11. nebula Scummy
12. Music Box null
14. Hawk I forgot you were in this game
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:19 am

In post 604, Creature wrote:
Votecount 1.7
Votecount 1.7

[1] BlueBloodedToffee - KainTepes
[1] KainTepes - Riley Cake
[6] Sesq - BlueBloodedToffee, Lowell, Lil Uzi Vert, Music Box, Hiraki, nebula
[L-2]

[5] nebula - Sesq, MagnaofIllusion, Hawk, Elena Fisher, Toto

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: nydushermain

14 players are alive, therefore 8 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-13 13:10:00)
Putting this here to look back on when I get the chance.

PEdit - Thanks.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

no problemo
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:34 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1175, Elena Fisher wrote:1) What's hard to understand. I had a thought I posted it shut off my phone went back to work came back and Lowell was lynched.
You start accusing Magna the afternoon of the 8th.
BBT starts the Lowell wagon on the morning of the 9th.
The Lowell wagon starts rapidly consolidating that afternoon (3-4 votes on him at this point).
The rest of the votes come in on the afternoon of the 10th (5-6 votes on him at this point).
THEN you come in and vote on the night of the 10th.
Lowell gets lynched.

That's almost a 2-day where you're pushing magna, but not paying attention to anything that's going on in the thread. I understand the explanation, but it's the large bloc of time here that makes it less believable.

Though, you can't exactly defend against me not accepting your explanation. I'll continue this after I read through your two other games.
2) Okay you have an issue what how I like to play so be it. I thought Magna was scum and so was Neb so I wanted to focus on getting that wagon lynched because it's a huge info boost but then I wanted to test and see just how much people would own up to their sr on Magna clearly not a lot.
But again, you're saying that you're "focusing" on getting certain wagons lynched, but there's very little effort in you actually doing so. Like your push on Neb I outlined in my case. You call Neb anti-town and scummy, then you talk about a riley policy lynch, and then you claim you have no strong scumreads. How is that focused?
Pedit: Well I have 2 completed games on this site showing you the rest would require me to out my alt.
Mmm well. I'll look at your two completed games. It's extremely difficult to make good conclusions on that sample size though.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Hap: Some players prefer to town hunt and find scum by PoE. Might be the case here with Elena.
In post 1156, Elena Fisher wrote:You all lynched Lowell? Really....lol
This.

Terrible case.
In post 1157, Elena Fisher wrote:My attitude towards Riley was a clear joke I thought that was clear.
It was not.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:45 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1179, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1171, hapahauli wrote:Elena is my top scumread by far. I'm not going to post things that distract the town from how bad she looks unless I feel the town needs to hear something.

What do you think of my case? Surely you don't need the opinions on Toto/Sesq to tell me what you think about Elena.
Here’s my issue with the first part – there are more than 1 scum in this game. There also are a bunch of Town. Laser focus on a single slot to the exclusion of talking about anyone else in the game is not Pro-Town IMO. Especially from a slot that was not here all of Day 1. I need to be able to sort you and while an avalanche on one slot may be helpful depending on Elena’s alignment there is the possibility that refusing to give other reads is a scum strategy on your part.

I’ll review your case in full once I get input from my Town reads. I already had a soft scum read on Elena. Because today starting as it does after the way the day ended yesterday make me want to see if they are parsing what I am thinking.
Lazer focus on one slot helps me get who I want lynched, lynched. It's been an effective strategy in all my town-games over the last month on this site.

Hell, you have plenty of information to read me. It's not my fault or my "scum-strategy" that you're intentionally not reviewing my case because you want to wait on your town-reads.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:46 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1195, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Hap: Some players prefer to town hunt and find scum by PoE. Might be the case here with Elena.
In post 1156, Elena Fisher wrote:You all lynched Lowell? Really....lol
This.

Terrible case.
In post 1157, Elena Fisher wrote:My attitude towards Riley was a clear joke I thought that was clear.
It was not.
PoE is fine and dandy. Putting almost no effort into pushing your scumreads is not. You need more town-reads than toto, Sesq, and Hiraki to PoE, ya know?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I can't force myself to townread people it takes times but I have 2 scumreads a somewhat 3rd one and a decent townpool I think my planning worked quite well
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

I haven't really read (mostly skimmed) but let's try this for size:

Vote: Hawk

Return to “Completed Open Games”