Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 am

Post by nancy »

so we should wagon him JUST TO BE SURE WINK
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:55 am

Post by nancy »

ok bb <3
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:56 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2618, Fro99er wrote:FML

*Why Pine posted this
was in response to thinkbig's lamist
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

No it wasn't.

Thinking replaced in at post 2300 something

Pine posted that at post 2011
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2397, ThinkBig wrote:Will be reading this when I get off of school.

@mod: does the scum team have day chat?
bruh pls

In post 2406, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2405, nancy wrote:Y'all should probably just lynch me btw cause I guarantee I will fuck up LyLo.
^^Town
wut

In post 2427, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2426, RadiantCowbells wrote:Thing is though this is a daytalk game. We know that at least 1 scum is probably bussing; it doesn't seem at all strange to me to suggest that if one scum was gonna bus they'd both want to hop on.
JarJarDrinks - Akarin (my slot), Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy,
Rautherdir
, Fro99er

Who do you think would most likely be the busser?
the one who did this kek:
In post 1188, Akarin wrote:That said, Nancy's big post on RC is persuasive and she's almost definitely town, so I should probably go back and ISO RC. I'll try to get to that tomorrow I guess, although weekends can be weird for me.
In post 1189, Akarin wrote:In the meantime
VOTE: JarJarDrinks

I'm still happy with a Vifam or Rautherdir lynch, but I think I'm feeling this more right now.
In post 2461, ThinkBig wrote:The JK claim will be resolved tonight most likely. The JK can jail either rauth or RC (since they are both essentially confirmed town) and the mafia will be forced to either kill MBG or try and guess which one he isn't jailing.
but you dun have to guess.. know what i mean ;) ;)

In post 2475, ThinkBig wrote:I will agree to a mass claim and begin by claiming VT.
bruh

In post 2490, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm a Town Motion Dectector. I targeted Jar N1 and I targeted Anakrin's slot N2.
Bull fucking shit

VOTE: LUV
nahhhh u scum

In post 2500, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2496, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2494, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm a Town Motion Dectector. I targeted Jar N1 and I targeted Anakrin's slot N2.
Did you see anything N1 or N2?
Both didn't perform an action or have one performed on them. That's why I initially doubted my read on Jar going into D2.
Scum slip.
The Motion Detector learns if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved.
If you are a motion detector, you would know that a motion detector doesn't know what actions that player performed. The fact that you don't know this shows that your claim is bull shit.
ur face is a slip

In post 2513, ThinkBig wrote:LUV, why did you decide to use your motion detector on my slot instead of the claimed back up cop?
waitwaitwaitwait

In post 2517, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2515, RadiantCowbells wrote:WHY WOULD HE EVER USE IT ON THE CLAIMED BACK UP COP W T F

VOTE: THINKBIG
Perhaps I'm not understanding the motion detector role correctly. Had he targeted the back up cop, wouldn't he have gotten a jailkeeper result if MBG is being honest about his claim and assuming that he visited rauth?
waitohshitwaitwait ohshitohshit wait

In post 2525, ThinkBig wrote:Someone help me understand what a motion detector does and what results he would get. If a motion detector visits a someone and that person is visited by a JK, for example, wouldn't his results say that person X was visited by a Jk?
wait please no wait wait please

In post 2529, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2526, Fro99er wrote:NO

it would just say "an action was performed on or by your target"

not what that action was.
Got it. Sorry I misunderstood the wiki.

UNVOTE: LUV
ohfuckthatwasclose oh god oh god ok be calm

In post 2564, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2563, Fro99er wrote:I've done a shit ton of legwork to show it.

I'm less positive on his partner. But I know MBG is scum.
Why are you confident he is scum and why are you shoving a claimed JK lynch down our throats? Wouldn't it be better for it to be resolved at night? If mbg is a JK, then he will get night killed.
yea i be town lemme drop wisdom y'all :cop:

10/10 scumhunting nancinator

pedit oh lol, that was in response to me telling keyser gf was non-normal
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1007, Akarin wrote:
In post 963, JarJarDrinks wrote:It doesn't really make sense that his first reaction to Gerrys flip is that RC was reaction testing. Like shouldn't he have considered that RC was scum that got caught fakeclaiming? Especially considering that he soon starting pushing RC-scum soon after.

RC scum still makes more sense. But Town RC/Town Matt makes no sense.
What does this even mean? You're scumreading RC, but if RC is town, Matt is definitely scum, even though you're townreading Matt? And you have a problem with Transcend suspecting scum Matt but town RC, but your argument here is basically an argument for scum Matt, town RC?

Why should Town RC imply scum Matt?
In post 1008, Akarin wrote:
In post 966, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 965, RadiantCowbells wrote:Question JJD: if you can conceive of either of our slots being town and the either scum, then why can't you conceive of both of our slots being town?

Like if either one of our interactions could have been TvS there's no reason why they couldn't have both been and the whole situation being TvT.
I mean I don't think it's impossible for you both to be town. I just think it's ridiculous that transcend can rule BOTH of you out as scum.
That's not the argument you made though.

So why is that a ridiculous read from Transcend?
In post 1013, Akarin wrote:
In post 1011, JarJarDrinks wrote: The statement from Matt is scummy regardless. I've already said that the statement could come from scum matt even if RC is scum as well. But it makes way more sense for scum matt to make it about town RC.

And as I said later, It's not impossible for for them both to be town. My statement was directed @ trans and how terrible it was for him to be townreading the both of them.
Yeah, I can see why Matt's post is scummy, but that's not what I'm asking. You said later they could both be town. But exactly as you just said, you think it was terrible for Transcend to be townreading both of them. Which means you think that if RC is town, Matt should be more likely than average to be scum.

But nothing you've said explains that. Why do you think that?
In post 1078, Akarin wrote:
In post 1071, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1020, Akarin wrote:Yes, that's an argument for scum Matt.

If RC flips scum, does that make Matt's response is townier?
Yes, a little bit.
Why?

You keep hedging and repeating yourself without really explaining your logic.
Nancy I'm not sold thinkbig is the partner.

Do you think this was a bus by that slot?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1185, Akarin wrote:
In post 1170, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1151, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1150, JarJarDrinks wrote:UNVOTE:
By way of summary what was the nature of your scum-read of Transcend?
Already kinda answered this
In post 1097, JarJarDrinks wrote:It's a little of both. It's policy cause he's stubbornly refusing to play. But I also think it's scummy because I know he's capable of playing a solid game. If he'd start giving us real content, I'd probably move my vote.
So considering his play was anti-town and I know he's capable of much better, I lean scum on him.

So basically my vote was mainly to attempt to motivate him to start posting real content and if he didn't, I would have been happy to lynch him.

Looks like the replacement is already redeeming the slot w/ a vote on RC.

VOTE: RC
You're not actually answering the question. You weren't policy voting him, but you know he's capable of more, so you have a scum read on him and are voting for him, but didn't really want to lynch him and were just voting him to motivate him and would have moved your vote if he posted more and the replacement is town because they're trying?

That sounds exactly like a policy vote that you don't want to admit is a policy vote.
More
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1187, Akarin wrote:
In post 1175, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Akarin
- slight scumlean. I feel like a lot of her questions directed @ me are designed to get me to scumread Matt and/or townread RC. Agree w/ her vif and rauth reads though.
I wasn't trying to get you to scumread Matt. I was pointing out that your reasoning doesn't make sense. You basically logic yourself into having a scumread on Matt, but then don't actually have one, and now are scumreading me for "trying to get you to have a scumread on Matt."

I'm pointing out that by your logic, you already
should
have a scumread on Matt, but you don't, you think Matt is town and RC is scum. And regardless of Matt, who honestly I'm not sure how I feel about,
that
is scummy.

It's not real logic, it's convenient reads and then logic made up to support them.
In post 1189, Akarin wrote:In the meantime
VOTE: JarJarDrinks

I'm still happy with a Vifam or Rautherdir lynch, but I think I'm feeling this more right now.
More
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:53 am

Post by nancy »

yea i looked at all those and it made me chuckle when i was in the shower after thinkbig scumclaimed remembering that interaction with jjd about matt like lol nice scum theater guys

akarin probs never intended to bus jjd but was just heavily distancing and then was so vla that he couldn't back out of the wagon even if he wanted to by that point lol
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Today comes down to: 'Why was there no NK?'

Was it because:

A) Matt (town jailkeeper) jailed Rauth and scum targeted Rauth.

B) Scum blocked Rauth, and scum targeted RC (bulletproof)

C) Matt (town jailkeeper) blocked scum-Rauth, stopping Rauth from completing the NK

Which one do you believe?

As per my reads, I have ruled out C.

Whether Matt is the
town
jailkeeper is the game-breaker here.

My reservation to lynch my scum-read (Matt) is that if he is the Town Jailkeeper we'll lose Rauth tonight too.

Should we keep Matt alive and let scum kill in the pool of VT's/lynchbaits to help us through PoE?

On the basis of RC and Rauth being town...
As per my D1 VCA, there is at least 1 guaranteed scum in [Matt, Keyser, Sheep, ThinkBig] potentially 2 (presuming that not ALL THREE scum were present on Gerry's misslynch wagon).

I have already subconsciously ruled out scum partners in [Fro99er, LUV, Grendel, Nancy]. 1 scum or none in that list.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:03 am

Post by nancy »

A/B should mostly be setup spec. Just wait for RC to grok this and we should be dandy.

Pretty sure most people agree the lynch pool right now is {Grendel, nancy, mbg, LUV, Rauth, Sheep, ThinkBig}. Not that small, but there are multiple associative clears as the dominoes fall.

One of {mbg, LUV} is almost certainly scum. If neither are scum, Rauth is scum.

If Grendel is scum, Sheep and LUV are almost certainly Town.

If ThinkBig is scum, LUV is Town (and mbg is scum).

etc.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2644, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Rautherdir

Why would Rautherdir as backup cop be at all confused if I claimed cop?
You didn't claim cop.
In post 268, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Gerryoat

I claim an investigative with 'cop' in the name. We are lynching Gerryoat today and anyone who defends him is getting lynched tomorrow.
This is what you claimed. I wasn't sure what to think about it, as I thought was somewhat possible you were just mafia fakeclaiming.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2613, RadiantCowbells wrote:I question in what universe a cop with an inno says 'barring a very good argument for lynching RC'
The universe where they don't want to appear sure of their claim so that scum would hopefully jump onto the town-cleared person.

I actually did something like this in my previous game, where I figured out a largely scum-read person was town through meta, but voted and pushed a wagon on him anyways to try and bait scum onto him. It failed horribly, sort of.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2635, nancy wrote:like the shit on rauth is that since the claim he's basically produced ZERO content, if it's scum!rauth that's obviously because he knows he can't reliably produce content without seeming scummy and thus his excuse of intentionally being scummy wouldn't fly.... but this argument basically requires assuming it's truth for it to make sense so me no like that much
I haven't been able to produce content because I didn't start the day with a plan. I seriously thought I was going to be dead today, I didn't come up with a plan to catch scum today. I came up with a plan day 2 after I got my results back, and that's how JJD got lynched. Unfortunately we didn't get to really see who else was scum, I would have preferred to keep my claim secret for a bit more that day but I lost my cool when Keyser started questioning my read on RC.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Pine »

Further "Replace Out" requests will not be retractable. I am not a fan of this practice, and my tolerance for it is spent. Setting up and running a game requires a great deal of volunteer effort for which there is little reward, and finding replacements is a pain. I would appreciate that effort not being treated with flippancy.

At work now, will get a VC up when I get home.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2624, Fro99er wrote:
In post 400, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 398, Vifam wrote:I didn't like that post either mostly because you felt the need to tell us you were gonna vote someone in RVS, which feels like a newbscum or newbtown thing, I haven't really figured it out yet
Let me just put it this way: This is my second game. The only game I have played so far besides this game was a Newbie which Grendel was in.
This would be some awfully sick newbie gambit to fakeclaim Backup Cop

Or an even sicker gambit to pretend to be a newbie without knowing ahead of time that there would be the possibility to pull off this gambit
It takes having some big balls to even think and plan out something like that. He doesn't strike me as a big risk taker so I highly doubt he's gambiting.

RC is just letting paranoia eat him alive again.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2689, Pine wrote:
Further "Replace Out" requests will not be retractable. I am not a fan of this practice, and my tolerance for it is spent. Setting up and running a game requires a great deal of volunteer effort for which there is little reward, and finding replacements is a pain. I would appreciate that effort not being treated with flippancy.

Pine's mad :cry:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2686, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 2644, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Rautherdir

Why would Rautherdir as backup cop be at all confused if I claimed cop?
You didn't claim cop.
In post 268, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Gerryoat

I claim an investigative with 'cop' in the name. We are lynching Gerryoat today and anyone who defends him is getting lynched tomorrow.
This is what you claimed. I wasn't sure what to think about it, as I thought was somewhat possible you were just mafia fakeclaiming.
This checks out
with Rauth's hesitation and concern at the time of the (fake) role claim on D1:

"Right now I lean towards RC being town and gerryoat being scum, but I'll read over the game again just to be sure before voting."
"That's the reason I'm reading over the game again. I don't know how to handle a claim like that, I'm trying to figure out if I should trust RC's claim or not."
"I think either you or RC is scum. I have said that before. I'd rather lynch you before RC because of RC's claim."
"As for why I think RC leans town, it's RC's claim and Gerry's reaction to it."
"It wasn't that I scum-read RC as much as I could see high motivation for scum to do what he did. Had Gerry's reaction been different I would have leaned towards RC being scum."

Rauth was obviously unsettled by RC's claim, but was ultimately happy to side with RC (against gerry's natural reaction).
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 am

Post by nancy »

Yay so we can slay scum now?

VOTE: mbg
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2691, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2689, Pine wrote:

Pine's mad :cry:
Not mad, just a little irritated by the flippancy. Replacing out should only really be done to quell insurmountable personal friction or for out-of-game reasons.

We can discuss this more post-game. VC incoming.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 3.6 <==

With 10 votes in play, it's 6 to lynch!

Mary Mallon (September 23, 1869 – November 11, 1938), better known as Typhoid Mary, was the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the pathogen associated with typhoid fever. She was presumed to have infected 51 people, three of whom died, over the course of her career as a cook. However, as she used many aliases to evade the authorities and worked for many employers for only a short term, the number is likely far higher, including as many as an estimated fifty fatalities.

While Mallon was not a cold-blooded murderess, her recklessness and felonious irresponsibility makes her no less a killer. Mallon was adamant throughout her life that, despite the omnipresence of typhoid fever around her, she was perfectly healthy and could not be the cause. She rejected the medical science, and denied the utility of handwashing and other precautions that would have prevented her from spreading the disease. After refusing to cooperate with physicians, she was legally compelled to not work as a cook. After only a brief period of compliance, Mallon adopted a pseudonym and returned to work, infecting more people. Ultimately, Typhoid Mary was confined to a quarantine hospital on an island in New York's East River until her death.

[L-6]
Grendel -

[L-6]
ThinkBig -

[L-5]
Rautherdir - RadiantCowbells

[L-4]
Lil Uzi Vert - mattblackguy, Grendel

[L-6]
nancy -

[L-6]
Cooperative Sheep -

[L-6]
Keyser Söze -

[L-6]
Fro99er -

[L-2]
mattblackguy - Lil Uzi Vert, Keyser Söze, Fro99er, nancy

[L-6]
RadiantCowbells -

[L-5]
No Lynch - Rautherdir

Waiting for their DOOM
- Cooperative Sheep, ThinkBig

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-03-01 19:45:00)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 am

Post by nancy »

omg you have no idea how badly i wanted to steal that pagetop
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:48 am

Post by nancy »

oops wrong thread
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Pine »

Fail.

(#trollmod)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by nancy »

:good:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”