Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Lowell »

Oh hey knight is scum. Good find, whoever started this. Early wagons rule. BLOOD!

VOTE: knight
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 61, knightmare wrote:
In post 57, Lowell wrote:Oh hey knight is scum. Good find, whoever started this. Early wagons rule. BLOOD!

VOTE: knight

Stats say at least one of the people on my wagon by now is scum.

Is it you?

VOTE: Lowell

More seriously - did you actually read anything or are you just parroting off of someone you can't even readily recall after 2 pages of reading?

Eh, basically the second thing.

No but really, this guy is scum. I'm a gut player, and my gut is always* right about these things. The entirety of his ISO is him getting madder and madder while trying to look calm and collected. Even the latest few "let me put together a ponderous, methodical case on some rube to look like I'm helping" reeks of scum.

Again, not sure how, or why, this wagon started. But don't care. Go with me on this, sheeple. He doesn't like being caught for something so stupid, but hey it's fun for the rest of us.

* not always
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Lowell »

Also all these ppl who aren't knight but are getting unreasonably worked up about knight's impeding lynch: what's up with you people. Relax, kill, repeat.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Lowell »

Well I would argue that knight is impossible to lynch, because as soon as the votes got serious many folks, including you, mysteriously got cold feet.

So you see we have a bit of a catch-22 here. Which hurts my brain. Let's do less thinking and more playing with our hearts... and guts.... kill knight.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Lowell »

89 was in response to 87, punked by 88.

But also I agree with 88, so it can stay.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Lowell »

This is knight:

"OMG Lowell do something original!"

/OMGUSvotes
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Lowell »

See that's how you wagon. With conviction!

Now do that same thing again, but on someone scummy.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Lowell »

Hey I found one.

VOTE: mhsmith

In ISO, this guy reads a little too "unfrozen caveman lawyer" for my liking. A lot of "I was under the impression..." and "Am I off-base about..."s, like he's asking permission to play the way he wants. Also he's weirdly sensitive about pushing people to L-2. Which, on D1 especially, is a dumb thing to be sensitive about.

Also, boon is town. Am I persuaded of this just because of his obnoxious multi-posts? Yes, yes I am.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Lowell »

Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Lowell »

He's new, but not so new that saying "gosh guys, I wonder if scum could do this? do you think so? RHETORICAL QUESITONS GUYS!" makes any sense. And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.

@knight, no, you're still scum, don't worry. but people have been persuaded by the brute force of the boringness of your arguments, so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 285, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 283, Lowell wrote:...And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.
so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.

Serious vote or joke/reaction test? I'm assuming the latter for now. I dislike playing games with votes but whatever.

This guy needs some votes. Even when I specifically vote him on page whatever this is, he's all "oh, me? are you being serious? Is this just a joke? oh gosh, I don't know."

In post 287, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 278, Lowell wrote:Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.

What the heck? Stop asking questions and just vote? deadline is in a little less than 2 weeks, why would we rush a lynch when there's still lots of discussion to be had, for instance, the lack of your explanation for anything?

There's always someone who gets needlessly peeved about this. For every "oops quick lynch" I've seen about a dozen "no let's wait no let's wait no let's wait OOPS OUT OF TIME KILL SOMEONE RANDOM QUICK." So how about you address the point I made instead of polishing your mock incredulation act.

In post 291, Expedience wrote:What do you think of Sakura, Lowell? You're not weirded out at all by her backing off of knightmare?

Yes, I'm VERY worried about it. There's nothing I like less than when a wagon forms, gets close, and then people just start to weasel themselves out of it without any good reason other than "it's too early" or "I want to keep looking" or whatever. Again, this game shouldn't just be pissing around waiting until deadline and then panic-lynching. sakura is probably scum.

In post 297, Expedience wrote:
In post 210, chilledtea wrote:Oh man.

Boon is scum, lowell is prob scum and madonna is prob scum too. Although madonna is a slight read.

Can we just decide on one of these. I would go for boon though.

Sounds pseudo-Lowell.

Yeah this guy wishes. Though in possibly related news, this guy gives me townvibes.

Anyway, smith, sakura, and knight. Game over, let's all go home.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Lowell »

Is there something you know about sakura and smith that I don't? Seems like the bravado is on your side, chief.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Lowell »

Are they boring? Because sometimes I ignore boring ones. Pick the two most important and I'll answer.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 321, mhsmith0 wrote:@lowell: Here's one from me. Was your vote on me serious or just joke/reaction testing? That's an easy question with an easy answer.

Are you kidding? It's page 14. My vote is legit. Your playstyle is a put-on and you're scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 350, mhsmith0 wrote:Actually...
UNVOTE: Almost50
I'd by lying if I said I town read you right now (I still lean scum on you), but I'm liking your response (and the reasons you gave for town reading Sakura's behavior I think make sense, although I still wish you'd just said why earlier), and the stench of scummy bullshit from Lowell and Chilledtea is just too strong. My vote belongs on one of them, now I just need to decide which one.

All this guy can do is OMGUS. Look, we all want to believe newb is town and can be taught, but it's clear his motivation is self-preservation rather than scumhunting. That he does the former while pretending to do the latter is not a bonus.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Lowell »

slight townlean, I guess. Not one of the people who I've really thought about. But yeah in ISO, town I guess.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Lowell »

yeah, because it's dumb. honestly no one believes I'm scum, they just think "meh, he's sort of annoying, and better him than me... sure I can live with that."
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: texcat

No one wants to be first? Sure, I'll be your huckleberry.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Lowell »

madonna looks good of late. I'd say sakura is probably the way to go.

Also, weekends bad for me. I'll check in, but may not be caught up until Monday.

Not that it matters, we're just gonig to chickenshit around until 5 hours before deadline.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Lowell »

My thoughts are that madonna was a decent wagon that didn't work out. If we're voting texcat I'm game.

VOTE: texcat
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 623, chilledtea wrote:
In post 386, chilledtea wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 316, Lowell wrote:
In post 285, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 283, Lowell wrote:...And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.
so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.

Serious vote or joke/reaction test? I'm assuming the latter for now. I dislike playing games with votes but whatever.

This guy needs some votes. Even when I specifically vote him on page whatever this is, he's all "oh, me? are you being serious? Is this just a joke? oh gosh, I don't know."

In post 287, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 278, Lowell wrote:Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.

What the heck? Stop asking questions and just vote? deadline is in a little less than 2 weeks, why would we rush a lynch when there's still lots of discussion to be had, for instance, the lack of your explanation for anything?

There's always someone who gets needlessly peeved about this. For every "oops quick lynch" I've seen about a dozen "no let's wait no let's wait no let's wait OOPS OUT OF TIME KILL SOMEONE RANDOM QUICK." So how about you address the point I made instead of polishing your mock incredulation act.

In post 291, Expedience wrote:What do you think of Sakura, Lowell? You're not weirded out at all by her backing off of knightmare?

Yes, I'm VERY worried about it. There's nothing I like less than when a wagon forms, gets close, and then people just start to weasel themselves out of it without any good reason other than "it's too early" or "I want to keep looking" or whatever. Again, this game shouldn't just be pissing around waiting until deadline and then panic-lynching. sakura is probably scum.

In post 297, Expedience wrote:
In post 210, chilledtea wrote:Oh man.

Boon is scum, lowell is prob scum and madonna is prob scum too. Although madonna is a slight read.

Can we just decide on one of these. I would go for boon though.

Sounds pseudo-Lowell.

Yeah this guy wishes. Though in possibly related news, this guy gives me townvibes.

Anyway, smith, sakura, and knight. Game over, let's all go home.

According to this post, Lowel's scumreads are sakura, knight, smith.
Texcat hasn't said anything from till recently after Lowel's vote. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Lowell what made you change your mind regarding your scum reads? What made texcat suddenly scummy?

Lowell I want an answer to this.

I like wagons. And I have a theory. And hopes and dreams.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Lowell »

The way chilled almost instantly backed down from my wagon when challenged rings alarm bells. Do you know something about my role that makes you think you don't want to be on this wagon?

Also, this game is a lot of people showing up and "demanding" answers to questions. So serious. It makes me LOL.

Also I'm pretty sure texcat is the one we're looking for here. Go with me on this, sheeple.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Lowell »

Sure, your basically RVS vote. Which is the "I'm not back down you guys see?" version of backing down. So, worse.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Lowell »

Alright you guys need to stop. Voting me is idiotic.

There wasn't a kill last night. Let's stop to think about this before everyone jumps on me for being cagey.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Lowell »

And no, I'm not claiming I blocked the kill. I'm not NOT claiming that, but I'm not claiming it either.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Lowell »

Well first of all I'm not scum. So there's that.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 684, Garmr wrote:Lowell are you trying to draw out a claim?

Honestly? Yes, I guess? Now that I'm thinking about it maybe it's not a good idea.

And my theory, btw, is that tex makes sense as a person to roleblock. He was cagey on D1, but not TOO obvious a target that scum would avoid having him make the kill. That, plus his being suspiciously MIA today make me think someone blocked him.

If no one wants to claim this, that's fine, but if said person ends up dead this will be pointlessly lost information. But yeah, if it were me, I'd be jumping up and down taking credit for blocking a NK. It'd be worth a 1 for 1 trade, esp given the blocked nightkill. But whatever.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 695, Garmr wrote:
In post 694, Lowell wrote:
In post 684, Garmr wrote:Lowell are you trying to draw out a claim?

Honestly? Yes, I guess? Now that I'm thinking about it maybe it's not a good idea.

And my theory, btw, is that tex makes sense as a person to roleblock. He was cagey on D1, but not TOO obvious a target that scum would avoid having him make the kill. That, plus his being suspiciously MIA today make me think someone blocked him.

If no one wants to claim this, that's fine, but if said person ends up dead this will be pointlessly lost information. But yeah, if it were me, I'd be jumping up and down taking credit for blocking a NK. It'd be worth a 1 for 1 trade, esp given the blocked nightkill. But whatever.

Why do you think it's a roleblock and not a doctor? Going to be honest here I have only honestly seen people call out roles in such a obvious way as town before (including myself) So you kinda have that going for you now.

That's true, could be doctor, didn't think about that. In which case this is all pointless.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 698, Sakura Hana wrote:The ammount of possible night killing PRs doesnt even ammount only to roleblcoks and doctors, there's also bulletproof.
Why were you even assuming roleblock is the only possibility?

I don't know, I just assumed normalish roles, and figured RB was the most common. Besides doctor, which I forgot about.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm getting negative vibes from chilled. I tend to read him as town, but he seems more...
comment dire
... agitated this time around. The weird attempt to link texcat and garmr (while I'm not getting particularly town vibes from either) strikes me as a stretch.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Lowell »

ditto. V/LA for the next day or so.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Lowell »

prodge, back tomorrow after eating mad ham yo
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'll be back at work and able to post within 24 hours. I have some things to get off my chest anyway, so that'll be good.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Lowell »

chilled, you want to come at me, then come at me, bro! Why be so passive? place a vote!

One thing I'll note: in many, even MOST, countries (other than the U.S.), Easter is a four-day weekend--or longer. Such is my situation. I'm just today back at work, and I'll try to catch up today if I can.

I do want to mention my vote on tex, though. Basically what I thought I saw (but now am not sure I see) was a soft claim from sayaka (and if I was right all along, SORRY SAYAKA!). Basically there was no kill, then sayaka started spamming the thread, shooting accusations all over, then voting (more or less out of the blue) for tex. My interpretation was: role-blocker who blocked tex, trying not to admit to such.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 958, chilledtea wrote:
In post 955, Lowell wrote:chilled, you want to come at me, then come at me, bro! Why be so passive? place a vote!

One thing I'll note: in many, even MOST, countries (other than the U.S.), Easter is a four-day weekend--or longer. Such is my situation. I'm just today back at work, and I'll try to catch up today if I can.

I do want to mention my vote on tex, though. Basically what I thought I saw (but now am not sure I see) was a soft claim from sayaka (and if I was right all along, SORRY SAYAKA!). Basically there was no kill, then sayaka started spamming the thread, shooting accusations all over, then voting (more or less out of the blue) for tex. My interpretation was: role-blocker who blocked tex, trying not to admit to such.

On day 1, you voted texcat saying texcat was a better lynch candidate than you. Do you remember why that was the case?

This is important because you answered this question by saying that you have a theory - but your theory is in regard with day 2.

What made you suspicious of texcat on day 1?

I mean, everyone is a better lynch than me. My D2 theory is entirely what I mentioned above, and has nothing to do with D1, except to the extent that texcat's existence on that scummy borderzone would have made him a likely RB target.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Lowell »

I've had mild townvibes on boon from nearly the beginning, but his reaction to even a modicum of pressure is scummy as anything. I don't even remember what the original case was, but at this point I don't care.

VOTE: boon
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 986, Sakura Hana wrote:That is L-1, inb4 Expedience goes "OMG LOWELL IS SCUM FOR PUTTING BOONS AT L-1"

Love this. And yes, I was expecting someone to do it. No guts no glory!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Lowell »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: garmr

It is true that I'm shamelessly sheeping here. But I want a lynch and am bored, and I never miss a chance too look scummy for some reason. Come to think of it I remember playing a game with garmr recently in which he was pretty helpful and good... in this game I've forgotten he's here entirely. So that's a bad sign.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Lowell »

I think boon is town, gang.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: sakura

I won't be happy until I've voted everyone! I don't have a case here, other than I believe boon and have strong townvibes on exp. So sure let's make this happen.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm buying dier as town.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Lowell »

If there's one and only one thing I know, it's that sakura is town. That was too real to be bussing. Come at me, bros.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Lowell »

Honestly I find it unlikely to think scum would just openly go against a runaway scumwagon like yesterday. That's just me, though... and WIFOMy for sure.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Lowell »

I wish everyone could stop offhandedly saying how bad I look. I have feelings.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

First, let me say I don't see the Exp case. I had a decent townread on him D1. I could be missing something here, but I'm not seeing what has changed. Yet, at least.

VOTE: smith

He's the answer, friends. A lot of problems here, mostly having to do with his voting. He tunnelled me for awhile on day 1, several times threatening IN LARGE FONT to hammer me. Never happened.

He later moved on to Boon. Though his "case" against him (too lazy to search for the vote post) reads as a passionless meta. More like coaching--"here's how you act more town, guy"-- than someone who actually wanted to see the lynch. Sure enough, he soon unvoted as the pressure got hot, more or less without explanation.

Then he tried sakura, when that wagon was seen as the counter to boon. then that fizzled, so he jumped ship. Somehow he ended the day without a vote on ANYONE, which raises huge red flags.

tl;dr
Smith is blatantly avoiding being out in front of anything. Didn't want to bus his partner but didn't want to be seen driving a counter-wagon. Wanted to threaten to lynch me (repeatedly) but didn't want to actually be the hammer (because he know how I'll flip). Everything about this guy reeks of calculation.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Lowell »

Here's the sequence I mention above. Passive case, is "put off" by the wagon (that he is on!) might actually bear fruit, then unvote without explanation. Pretty sincere, guy.

In post 959, mhsmith0 wrote:I'm looking at prior Boon games...
town http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7765456
town http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7737426
town http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7643819
scum http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7231303

and the whole tone sounds completely different from him here.

on the other hand...
scum http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7186368
546 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7152032
That one (and some of the next few) sound similar to some of the stuff he's been spewing this game.

Moreover, I just don't see cause for him to get THAT angry in the first place in this game. Feels like he's playing it up. And I agree with TT's bit about him active lurking; he's posting a lot, but he really isn't doing much of anything productive.

VOTE: Boonskiies

In post 987, mhsmith0 wrote:I will admit I'm a bit put off by the L-2 and L-1 votes not bothering to point that out. Also, I'll parrot Sayaka from earlier and ask that we don't quick-hammer day 2 like we did day 1. I'm still comfortable being on this wagon, but let's at least take a bit of time before we hammer.

In post 993, mhsmith0 wrote:UNVOTE: Boon
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Lowell »

And BTW that's 4 RL hours between 987 and 993.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Lowell »

It's true. I read in ISO without really looking at context. It's what I do. It's still unexcuseable that smith couldn't find a worthy vote the entire day.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Lowell »

I endorse all of this ^^^

And sure, I could be wrong about smith, I guess. But I'm not.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Lowell »

townpoints for Almost for trying to get the game going. But badpoints for strangely trying to link lynches. I'm sure I'm biased on this one, but I don't see the Exp/Lowell link at all. And not in the "oh man I've been trying so hard to distance but damn he got me" way. But in the, "I have no idea what is happening" way.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1328, mhsmith0 wrote:I can certainly see a potential association w/ Lowell due to Boon's non-hammer, but I'd also consider it plausible that Boon's scum-mates told him not to draw attention to himself by derp-hammering, or that he himself made that call. I'd tend to file that one under somewhat suspicious as opposed to strongly incriminating.

This is what I'm saying. Believe me or not, but I'd never derp-hammer a scumpartner as scum. If you're not bussing early and often, there's no reason to bus at all.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Lowell »

I mean, okay, that's literally the case, looking back, for every scum ever though, right? So, at best that's null.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Lowell »

prodge. will get to this when I get back to work on monday.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Lowell »

Damn, sorry about that. I am not MIA, but work has been busier than usual. I'll get to this later today, or, at the latest, tomorrow.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

Still haven't caught up, sorry. A skim gives me townvibes on texcat and Almost 50 recently, and I still believe sakura is town based on the battle with boon yesterday.

VOTE: expedience

This is naked vote someone I previously called town. I'm just going to do this and try to weather the storm, because this day is nowhere. My reasoning here, such as it is, isn't so much the case on exp itself (which is fine, but not overwhelming), but more based on who is on the wagon and exp's reaction to it.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

Almost and Tex are on the wagon. Good vibes from them. Exp seems to have this "aww shucks" attitude towards defending himself that I think is supposed to look cool and collected but actually looks kinda panicky.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Lowell »

Oh, damn. Garmr is bussing.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Lowell »

Yes, like every day. Idiots say "hey, this guy is scummy" and then "whoa, don't lynch this guy, we have time left." Then nothing happens until deadline, then everyone panics.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Lowell »

Hesitant wagon voting. noted. Anyway let's end this day.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Lowell »

@garmr- though, if everyone read you as town, you'd be a smart person to carry out the NK. heur looks town and garmr looks scum, and I'm beginning to believe that CT thought he jailed the attempted target but actually jailed the attempted killer.

VOTE: garmr
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Lowell »

Could be. But nope on the vote.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Lowell »

Thank god I'm finally one-on-one with garmr. I've been waiting for this.

prepare to meet thy doom, son!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 1512, heuristically_alone wrote:
UNVOTE

Lowell for the first 2 days of the game stayed under the radar for the most part in the voting process. He wasn't a part of the group responsible for lynching either the town lynched, including the mafia that was lynched second day. Day 3, was happy to vote Expedience. He had been accused of distancing himself from Expedience, so it makes since to me for a mafia to then vote that person to prove himself as town. 1326

Just feeling more bad vibes from Lowell than Garmr at this point.

Wrong, son. Garmr is the one you're looking for. Or isn't, whatever.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1512, heuristically_alone wrote:
UNVOTE

Lowell for the first 2 days of the game stayed under the radar for the most part in the voting process. He wasn't a part of the group responsible for lynching either the town lynched, including the mafia that was lynched second day. Day 3, was happy to vote Expedience. He had been accused of distancing himself from Expedience, so it makes since to me for a mafia to then vote that person to prove himself as town. 1326

Just feeling more bad vibes from Lowell than Garmr at this point.

This case is... absurd. And I rarely say this about cases against me, since I play scummy as whoa. But your argument here is that I was on 1/2 townlynches and 0/1 scumlynches that... proves something?

Tracking votes is a terrible way to play this game. Where they sit on wagons is basically the only thing scum can control, and I've NEVER been on a scumteam that didn't very carefully make sure their votes were spread around. It means nothing.

In other news, toasty is town. Riabi probably not.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Lowell »

smith is scum, and dierfire could be as well. garmr I hope is, as my pride demands I attack him.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Lowell »

TBH I'm not totally convinced. But I OMGUSed and now feel obliged to chase that lead down the rabbit hole. Perhaps I reveal too much.

In any event I have scumleads on at least three people, and there probably aren't that many scum left. So for once I'm willing to admit that at least one of my scumleads is probably wrong.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Lowell »

Okay that obviously satisfies me fully without reservation. Moving on, then.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1544, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1520, Lowell wrote:In other news, toasty is town.
Riabi probably not

Why "probably not" for Riabi? Given that he inherited Sakura's position (her treatment of boon was insanely aggressive for bussing IMO), that seems like a surprising read.

Oh yeah, didn't realize who he replaced. I do think he's town then. Good, that makes garmr more likely scum then.

The math is on my side now, gang. Let's win this battle against garmr!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Lowell »

For all our bluster and self-confidence, I would dispute the notion that we are other than a bunch of random machines playing.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Lowell »

Also, @garmr's math disruption-- if you're going to argue your "towniness" on D1 made you a likely kill target and therefore disrupts the damning math, I would argue that same "towniness" would make you an equally more likely kill DELIVERER (killer, I suppose, being the obvious word) if you're scum.

At any rate, I feel like we're through the looking glass here, people. Stop trying to talk yourselves into a Lowell lynch just because I annoy you, and make the smart play.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Lowell »

Also I'm largely out this weekend. Will try to post, but no promises.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Lowell »

@tex- yeah I can't defend that D1 bullshit on boon. I mentioned this already. All I'll say is what I said before, I damn well wouldn't be the last man on the titanic defending boon were I his scumbuddy. It's WIFOM to say that, but your post, above, was basically a mathematical certainty after that miss by me so there's no reason I'd risk it.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'm on my phone, can't do this until Wed. In the meantime, go ahead and ignore heur. I'll tangle when I'm not fatfingering keypad. Heur, you get a two day headstart... Make it count, chief.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1582, texcat wrote:
In post 1578, Riabi wrote:
In post 1577, Garmr wrote:
In post 1576, heuristically_alone wrote:Just want to throw out there this morning, this argument between Garmr and Lowell I feel is somewhat coordinated and I feel like those 2 are the most likely scum team

If I was scum with lowell I would of jumped on to madonna instead of trying to keep the lowell wagon afloat.

WIFOM. Maybe you would, maybe you'd bus. Unless you have a meta that supports your claim, then this justification is useless to me.

Riabi, your vote is on mhsmith, isn't it? Do you think Garmr and Lowell can both be scum?

I mean if it were me I'd be trying hard to choose between the two to make sure I get it right, then worry about that question AFTERWARDS if it comes to that. Weird question, bro.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1586, Garmr wrote:
In post 1585, Dierfire wrote:All right, I've been pretty deficient in content here lately. This is changing soon! Within 24 hours I plan to review texcat, after which time I will be ready to go ahead with a vote. I am close to committing by POE to the idea that Garmr and Lowell cannot both be Town (although not necessarily to the idea that they cannot both be Mafia).

Want to place your vote on lowell then?

Or garmr, perhaps?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Lowell »

So, yay?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Lowell »

Told you you wouldn't win a one-on-one showdown with Lowell. I'm unlynchable woooooo!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #78) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Lowell »

Yes, voting me makes all sense. I'm sure we have our shit together enough that both leading wagons were scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #79) » Sun May 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Lowell »

I did nothing
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (isolation #80) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'll catch this when I get to work tomorrow. Skim reveals a lot of ppl trying really hard to convince themselves I could be scum. Don't overthink. Will find answer tomorrow.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #81) » Tue May 03, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1654, mhsmith0 wrote:Lowell, Dier, Riabi, Toast, can you link your last couple town and mafia sided completed games? I won't get around to meta diving ASAP, but I may over the next few days and would rather not have to add "finding the right games" to my task list. (Lowell's user page http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lowell seems to either be out of date or not easily sorted).

PS @Lowell: you clearly COULD be the last wolf, but I'm not especially sold on any of the three in my PoE right now. So at least as far as I'm concerned, there's plenty of room for you to argue the point.

There's no point to argue. Me being scum makes no sense whatsoever. Move on.

My page probably is out of date. For that matter, I didn't know I had a page. Basically I took about five years off and just restarted a few months ago. I've finished a few games since I've been back, but godspeed looking through all that crap.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #82) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Lowell »

bored
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #83) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Lowell »

Offhand thoughts:

heuristically_alone: buying the claim, town
Riabi: looks scummy, but meh still think predecessor's argument w/ boon was real, town
mhsmith0: buying h_a's claim, town despite obvscumminess
texcat: totally forgettable player, tried to string me up instead of garmr, scummy
Dierfire: I don't remember what's happening here
ToastyToast: early townreads, town

VOTE: dier

If not, then tex. Either one is fine.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #84) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Lowell »

dierscum > texscum mostly based on iso. dier talks about associations too much for my liking. in my experience this is a way for scum to muddy the waters and avoid taking strong, clear stances on (individual) players.

come tangle with me, dier... we'll see who survives....
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #85) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Lowell »

oh, no, I guess not. Just went by the "alive" list on page 1. blame the mod, not me.

I dont' care to describe your obvscumminess. I believe the claim and therefore your innocence, so it's pointless. but put it this way, had you not been cleared you'd have TERMINAL LOWELLITIS (tm)!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #86) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Lowell »

in any event, tex being dead makes this easier. dier is the answer.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #87) » Wed May 04, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Lowell »

@smith- I'm not really familiar with anyone. I've only been back on the site for a couple of months, and all y'alls newbies to me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #88) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Lowell »

Anyone who doesn't use one-shot abilities N1 is a dumbass.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #89) » Wed May 04, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Lowell »

^^^ ignoring scum ramblings
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #90) » Thu May 05, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Lowell »

set-up talk is boring, you're all boring, BORING.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #91) » Thu May 05, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Lowell »

Finally this dierfire wagon is picking up steam. Took you guys forever to just sack up and vote.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #92) » Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Lowell »

yeah yeah whatever. you do you, it's fine. but seriously let's hammer a chump.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #93) » Fri May 06, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Lowell »

Okay. Pretty convenient conclusion for a guy looking for a counterwagon.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #94) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1707, Dierfire wrote:For which player would you be voting in my position?
If I were scum, you mean? I'd also probably jump on the easiest target that wasn't me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #95) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Lowell »

I don't know, guy. honestly I'm mostly out this weekend and don't feel like getting into it... i'm pretty sure this game is over, so it's pointless anyway. someone hammer.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #96) » Sat May 07, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Lowell »

smith, you can't be serious. your analysis is impossibly boring and wrong
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #97) » Mon May 09, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1728, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 1719, Lowell wrote:smith, you can't be serious. your analysis is impossibly boring and wrong

I really don't like how Lowell has defended himself for the most part. Most of his defenses to other's reads/evidence/analysis has read like this and I am astounded it has worked this entire time.

This is how my towngames usually go. Ppl say "ugh lowell is scummy" but don't vote me bc in their hearts they know it's just laziness, not scumminess. Then at some point they get annoyed and lynch me, then comfort themselves the next day by remarking on how scummy I was playing.

What's say we just skip the last part and go right to lynching dier, the obvious final scum. smith, it seems strange that you of all people think associative tells are useless all of a sudden. be better.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #98) » Mon May 09, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Lowell »

What I'm saying is the case against me defies all reason from a VC or associative tells POV. While I'm normally the first one to yell "WIFOM", really try to imagine me also being scum with either of the two scum lynches. It makes no sense.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #99) » Mon May 09, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Lowell »

You trying to bore me to death, fella?

Anyway this whole case is "here's what I would have done as Lowellscum" which, okay, guess I can't argue with that. Point is you're tunneling, and wrong.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #100) » Tue May 10, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Lowell »

Gah these vote charts are stupid.

I still don't see Riabi as scum. Looking back at the Sakura/Boon interaction, I just don't see them both as scum. That's some awfully early, awfully aggressive bussing if that's the case. smith is too hapless to be scum. toasty and huer, I forget why, but I have them as town for some reason. That leaves dier.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (isolation #101) » Tue May 10, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Lowell »

Thanks, coach.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (isolation #102) » Tue May 10, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Lowell »

also, heur is very town. heur, smith, stick together.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #103) » Wed May 11, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Lowell »

So am I dead yet? Do I still have to read back and pretend to be paying attention?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #104) » Wed May 11, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Lowell »

No one thinks that, not even you.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #105) » Wed May 11, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Lowell »

I still don't see riabi. Why not dier again? Read that guy in iso, he equivocates like whoa. He's been hiding the whole game.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (isolation #106) » Wed May 11, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Lowell »

Aight then riabi. whatever. Lowell out!

/mic drop

/hammer drop

/dies