texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by texcat »

This is exactly the problem with making connections without flips.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Lowell »

Hey I found one.

VOTE: mhsmith

In ISO, this guy reads a little too "unfrozen caveman lawyer" for my liking. A lot of "I was under the impression..." and "Am I off-base about..."s, like he's asking permission to play the way he wants. Also he's weirdly sensitive about pushing people to L-2. Which, on D1 especially, is a dumb thing to be sensitive about.

Also, boon is town. Am I persuaded of this just because of his obnoxious multi-posts? Yes, yes I am.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 275, texcat wrote:This is exactly the problem with making connections without flips.

Got any other town/scum reads?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Lowell »

Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by knightmare »

Lol not gonna happen.

Is this another one of your 'gut' reads? Thus far you're 0/1 on those.

If you want any sort of credibility to start demanding people follow your reads then you might wanna offer something other than your subjective rhetoric.

Did you read change on me? If so, when/why? Do you have any other reads?

Smith is a new player - so how do you think that affects him on the uncertainty point?
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Madonna »

@knightmare, :
1. You miscomprehend. You have been overly emotional over votes against you made with poor cases. Anything else you got out of this is irrelevant.

2. I will try again: people got cold-footed instead of staying the course. If voting for you in the first place was worthwhile, why did they stop?

3. Votes are votes. If you are lynched today, chilledtea's move will matter. Sakura Hana's unvote is worse than chilledtea's in that if she was suddenly pro-knightmare and had a two-person scumpool, why did she eventually move on elsewhere?

4. Then there is nothing to it and nothing alignment-indicative. Give me more posts with no content to establish a pattern. Before you argue he has done nothing, I believe he wants to vote you, so him keeping that stance is, ah, something.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Madonna »

If we are all still into baseless fingering, chilledtea rubs me the wrong way.

I have made a case for Sakura Hana, and I do dislike knightmare's playstyle.

Currently happy with Boonskiies's play and almond mocha ice cream.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by knightmare »

Madonna, I'll just be blunt about it.

I think you town reading Lowell for what he has done thus far this game is pretty sketchy. I'm not sure what that means about his alignment in conjunction with yours yet but it certainly doesn't make me feel good about you.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Lowell »

He's new, but not so new that saying "gosh guys, I wonder if scum could do this? do you think so? RHETORICAL QUESITONS GUYS!" makes any sense. And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.

@knight, no, you're still scum, don't worry. but people have been persuaded by the brute force of the boringness of your arguments, so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by knightmare »

Thumbs up?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 283, Lowell wrote:...And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.
so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.

Serious vote or joke/reaction test? I'm assuming the latter for now. I dislike playing games with votes but whatever.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 282, knightmare wrote:Madonna, I'll just be blunt about it.

I think you town reading Lowell for what he has done thus far this game is pretty sketchy. I'm not sure what that means about his alignment in conjunction with yours yet but it certainly doesn't make me feel good about you.

Toss in a50 and could that be scum team? Could it really be THAT easy? Would they really be THAT blatant? Worth considering I suppose. Easy answers make me uneasy but it's not like scum teams never screw up. Hmm...
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 278, Lowell wrote:Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.

What the heck? Stop asking questions and just vote? deadline is in a little less than 2 weeks, why would we rush a lynch when there's still lots of discussion to be had, for instance, the lack of your explanation for anything?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 280, Madonna wrote:why did she eventually move on elsewhere?

If you aren't even gonna bother reading my posts, then im not even gonna bother answering your questions, this question i've answered a bunch of times before.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 276, Lowell wrote:Also he's weirdly sensitive about pushing people to L-2. Which, on D1 especially, is a dumb thing to be sensitive about.

Since you brought this up, what's your opinion on boonskiies?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 286, mhsmith0 wrote:Toss in a50 and could that be scum team? Could it really be THAT easy? Would they really be THAT blatant? Worth considering I suppose. Easy answers make me uneasy but it's not like scum teams never screw up. Hmm...

I doubt it tbh. I still need to figure A50 out. Some of his argument I could see scum making, his case on Sayana in particular I don't find good. But that could also be how he scum hunts. So idk. He's null pending more info. I don't think the L-2 thing people keep bringing up is important though. Like A50, as scum, is intentionally holding out just so he can make L-2 votes? Seriously far fetched.

What bugs me about Lowell/Madonna is her way of arguing his points for him. As to where others seem to be trying to evaluate him, she seems more interested in just countering my case which doesn't make sense to me. Like unless that read is super strong, which I don't see how that can be considering his content so far. So it worries me. Is it white knighting or is she protecting scum!Lowell?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Expedience »

What do you think of Sakura, Lowell? You're not weirded out at all by her backing off of knightmare?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

(this post was written around 298 cause I'm sick of getting ninjaed in my previews. ninjaed.)

Wow this game really bloomed since

So lets get onto some things.

First thing is Sakura hana-Expedience
I find it extremely weird that she is getting scum reads when she oozes town for me. But that aside

In post 124, Expedience wrote:
In post 112, Sakura Hana wrote:Funny to see naked votes from the person that hates naked votes and gut reads.

These posts made me thing that you were scum:
In post 39, Sakura Hana wrote:All these people sheeping me are giving me the chills however...

In post 72, Sakura Hana wrote:P-Edit:
Unvote

Ok there's something very wrong with my wagon getting traction so easily.

Your explanation for your unvote is not believable to me.

It seems like you're just turning the tables on everyone who agreed with your (bad) accusation of knightmare, so that you always remain on top.

I also think that is reachy. So if you show me that you were doing RVS things in , I'll unvote you.

This is gives her scum reasoning for her unvote yes but It doesn't disprove the town reasoning either. I could really see a town sakura hana unvoting as well. So in my eyes the unvote was null but her well explained thought process's and the fact she seems like she's genuinely sharing her thoughts from makes me believe this slot is town.

I can also see where exp is coming and it is viable that this could of happened but honestly when you combine it with the rest of her behavior I doubt it.

Quick rundown on some individuals.

Since I'm still sorting out the nulls I'm leaving them out.

Town reads
Sakura hana

Sakura hana even through her initial reasoning for rvs was weak she keeped pushing. She is being very vocal and pushing what she wants' Her doubt doesn't come off as fake to me when she unvoted. The only thing I found weird was her post 133 I don't understand it and it seems like she's being a bit of defeatist. After that I think she defends herself pretty well. I also like vote on lowell since lowel is scum in my eyes

Knightmare -

originally a null but after a while in retrospect he appears town. After the wagon on him died down he didn't stop hunting. In fact he hasn't backdown from scum hunting and is extremely vocal I this is a very good indicator for town. His interacting and pushing the game forward and is making a pretty postive environment for town.

Boonskies.

I have a slight town lean on him. Every time I play with boonscum he has been a lurker hidden in the background which you forget about. I have never seen him post like this. Actually I have never seen him post this way as town either to be honest. I think I will take it as him trying to improve his town game. Because he could probably get away with lurking and letting other people take heat it's what his known for.

Expiedence

I have a gut town read on this slot. His logic isn't actually that bad even through I disagree with it because it doesn't really represent the big picture. I would like for him to interact with people other and lay his opnions through

Texcat

This slot seems extremely scummy to me.
In post 265, texcat wrote:I am sympathetic with Lowell and his case on you. Sakura bothers me for two reasons. First her unvote when you attracted the wagon. This does not seem particularly bad though. It was basically an RVS wagon that took off. I can understand her unvote. Second is that she never attracted the Almost50 vote. This is what I was referring to when I said connections that don't mean anything without a flip. If Almost50 flips scum, Sakura would definitely get a scum nod.

Basically Texcat is lining up almost50 slot with sakura's then saying she would still push sakura after a town flip. This seems extremely suss to me as she early she was sheeping sakura's reasoning and pushing it. Also her entire case revolves around sakura being scum buddies with almost 50 yet she would continue pushing sakura despite supporting her actions and then she self defeats her first point.

Lowell

.His omgus on me
.pretty much obvious scum to me from his opportunistic vote knightmare
.his 276 reasoning seems rushed and just thrown to see what sticks.
.278 he cuts off a line of response since he knows the reasoning is weak instead of trying to get people to join his cause. This shows he just wants somewhere to votepark.
.283 This feels like dancing as he doesn't put out a real reasoning for his vote because I went through his iso and there was nothing like that in mh iso. He Pretty much made a fake scum read on the slot.

Don't have a third scum read yet.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 166, Sayaka Maizono wrote:So, reads. I was town reading Sakura since the point where she made , which IMO is town paranoia.

Is that because you know she's town? I mean, sure, it could be "town paranoia". But I see it as scummy because of how sudden the change was. If someone votes someone I'm scumreading, I tend to trust them, not bail out like two posts later.

I do not really like this wagon on Lowell. I think Expedience raises a good point in his , and I think that it looks more like confident town. Unfortunately I do not really like the way Expedience hedges around it, rather than committing to a firm stance.

I wasn't "hedging" anything, I firmly and townly stated that Lowell's post was not alignment indicative.

about Sakura was also a bit of a reach in my opinion. Expedience, why do you think Sakura would have any reason to "turn the tables" when she was not being scum read at that point in the game? Her wagon did not come until later IIRC and the only one who was suspicious of her was knightmare himself.

So that she gets read as town, I dunno. Maybe that wasn't the best choice of phrase.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Expedience »

What do you think Lowell, does Sakaniyodesu think that your confidence is town because he knows that you're town?

The way I see it, one of you is probably scum but not the other.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Expedience »

I find it fake how Sayaka Maizono townreads knightmare yet also townreads Lowell for pushing on knightmare so confidently.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: Sayaka Maizono

Sayaka Maizono, do you even have any scumreads now that you retracted your one on knightmare? Because you're still voting him.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 210, chilledtea wrote:Oh man.

Boon is scum, lowell is prob scum and madonna is prob scum too. Although madonna is a slight read.

Can we just decide on one of these. I would go for boon though.

Sounds pseudo-Lowell.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by knightmare »

I doubt Sayana is scum.

Garmr is also very townie.

chilledtea, Garmr, Sakura, Sayana and Smith are town reads for me.
Boon is a lighter shade of green, but he's trending up.

Goodwill/A50 are nullish. Expedience I'm not sure about yet so I'll leave him null too.

Madonna looks scummy. Lowell looks scummy. Texcat looks scummy.

I will lynch any of those three today.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Expedience »

I get what you're saying, Garmr. Maybe Sakura did unvote because she genuinely thought that the wagon was moving too fast and so one of the people voting had to be scum wanting a quicklynch, or some such nonsense. I think I have a bias against people I disagree with.

I haven't really had any other problems with what she's posted so I'll leave that behind for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”