Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

VOTE: cookie bakers That name is highly suspicious.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 32, clearance only wrote:Thank you Radja. For being the single person to acknowledge the only serious vote cast thus far.
This feels like the beginning of a beautiful townblock.

-Sensei

Why are you being so weird?

My first Zelda was twilight princess and the best one is ocarina of time
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Cleavage is shaking that their was serious even though there was no reason for a serious vote. I didn't do anything suspicious. The other guy who voted me was being weird too, but I saw his post as more of a joke while cleavage seemed to mean what they were saying
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 44, Cookie Bakers wrote:Feeling a little green at the moment. Shiro will be taking point for awhile. Hopefully just the day.

Being sick is an xpost on all games when I finish.

For now, let's see where this
phoenix thing goes.

VOTE: Phoenix

what thing?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 53, SirCakez wrote:
In post 43, Phoenix Wright wrote:Cleavage is saying that their vote was serious even though there was no reason for a serious vote. I didn't do anything suspicious. The other guy who voted me was being weird too, but I saw his post as more of a joke while cleavage seemed to mean what they were saying

They said your RVS vote was lame and disconnected. I'd say that's serious, no?

Cleavage said that, not the second guy
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 56, SirCakez wrote:Oh you misinterpreted my post.
I initially asked this
In post 42, SirCakez wrote:
In post 37, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 32, clearance only wrote:Thank you Radja. For being the single person to acknowledge the only serious vote cast thus far.

-Sensei

My first Zelda was twilight princess and the best one is ocarina of time

This is an odd reaction. How is cleavage only being weird?

And then I thought 43 was a response to that.
So then could you answer the post I just quoted now?

I thought I already answered it. Maybe I'm not understanding the question?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Oh okay. I get it now. Yeah, I'm slightly suspicious of cleavage but they havent posted enough yet for me to decide if I should vote them
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 59, SirCakez wrote:But why did you initially say they were being so weird? That's the question I initially asked.

I already answered that. They were voting seriously against me without having a reason to. That's weird
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 72, clearance only wrote:
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:How is that a serious vote? I see nothing "lame and most disconnected" about 'phoenix's RVS post. Spell it out if you're for reals yo.

Gut.
But I'll explain it the best I can.

There were things going on before PW posted his RVS. All the posts up till PW flowed in some way and were kinda "connected" to each other - they looked more or less like a natural progression out of rvs. PWs vote on cookies felt like a conscious effort to hurdle over all of it.
The biggest ping probably came from the reasoning attached, which was lame and came across like someone thinking about it too much.

In post 73, clearance only wrote:Am even more enthused about my PW vote now btw.
That was a pretty soft soft soft omgus + a throwaway question that I can't imagine helping him better his read on us with. Or better yet move the game along at all.

How could you even say that I was thinking about it too much with my vote lol. You're the one who's thinking too much. I was originally going to make a joke that cookies was baking people in the oven and not cookies, but I thought that was too morbid so I went with that other post. I seriously have no idea how you can say that "your name is highly suspicious" is me thinking too much. It couldn't have been more obvious that I wasn't serious. And your next post is complete bs because I didn't OMGUS you at all. I didn't even move my vote or anything. The question would progress the game because that was my way of asking you for the reason behind your vote. Pretty much everything that you've said in the game so far has been sketchy as hell, so now I am gonna vote for you

UNVOTE:
VOTE: cleavage
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 83, clearance only wrote:In other words you decidedly skipped .
Would still like an answer.

I already answered that. Read my last post again
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 82, clearance only wrote:
In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:How could you even say that I was thinking about it too much with my vote lol. You're the one who's thinking too much. I was originally going to make a joke that cookies was baking people in the oven and not cookies, but I thought that was too morbid so I went with that other post. I seriously have no idea how you can say that "your name is highly suspicious" is me thinking too much. It couldn't have been more obvious that I wasn't serious.

Never said that you were trying to be serious.
But you're taking my elaboration on a gut read, which, obviously isn't going to be concrete evidence and trying to "debunk" it.
Reads as scum who thinks they're caught for the wrong reasons pretty hard rn.

In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:And your next post is complete bs because I didn't OMGUS you at all. I didn't even move my vote or anything. The question would progress the game because that was my way of asking you for the reason behind your vote. Pretty much everything that you've said in the game so far has been sketchy as hell, so now I am gonna vote for you

Yea this is scum.

You're trying to wriggle out of a scumread by dancing around with semantics here. OMGUS comes in many forms besides votes.
You didn't ask for the reasoning behind my vote. You asked why I was being weird. <-This is the OMGUS coupled with you saying you were "slightly suspicious" of us later on in your interaction with cakes. But wanted to see more from us first. Pretty hedgy and looked like posturing to vote us. (oh hey look what happened)

What would an answer to that question accomplish for you? Why didn't you answer this when I asked you before?

You did say I was being serious. You said my RVS post was overthinking things. It wasn't. And I don't understand why you said earlier that my RVS post didn't connect to the other ones. They're not supposed to connect. It's called RANDOM vote stage for a reason. As for the rest of this post you're literally just asking me to repeat everything I just said. This is a waste of time. And none of your reasons for thinking I'm scum are valid. I think that you're scum who's making up silly reasons to justify your vote on me. Try to be more subtle next time lol
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 87, clearance only wrote:
In post 37, Phoenix Wright wrote:

-Sensei

So this is you asking me what my reason for voting you was?
Because that's not what it looks like to me.

What else would it be? -_-
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 89, clearance only wrote:
In post 86, Phoenix Wright wrote:You did say I was being serious. You said my RVS post was overthinking things. It wasn't. And I don't understand why you said earlier that my RVS post didn't connect to the other ones. They're not supposed to connect. It's called RANDOM vote stage for a reason. As for the rest of this post you're literally just asking me to repeat everything I just said. This is a waste of time. And none of your reasons for thinking I'm scum are valid. I think that you're scum who's making up silly reasons to justify your vote on me. Try to be more subtle next time lol

Overthinking =/= serious.
Do you know what a gut read is?
Nothing in that post was addressed to you -
it was an elaboration and solidification for the reasons that you rolled scum this game

Discredit me harder.

They're quite obviously the same thing. And how is a post where you quote me and talk about me not addressed to me? I don't even know what you're trying to say in that bolded part. Discredit me harder
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 91, clearance only wrote:
In post 88, Phoenix Wright wrote:What else would it be? -_-

I don't know that's why I asked? Like that's a pretty weird way to ask that especially when I gave the reason for voting you the very last page so?

If you can't think of anything else it could be then you have no reason act like its scummy or whatever. You're just proving that you're making up bs reasons to justify your scum read on me
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 93, Dwlee99 wrote:This is T v T. stahp

He's not town. Town don't death tunnel people from the get go for no reason whatsoever
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 99, clearance only wrote:Yea and if you can't figure out a reason for asking that other than the obvious bullshit that you were "asking me what my reason was" when you clearly weren't. Then you realize I have to go back to what I was assuming before right?

Soft omgus throwaway nothing question.

I didn't know that truth was obvious bullshit.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 97, beeboy wrote:No it isn't PW is terrible atm lol.

VOTE: PW

How am I terrible?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 72, clearance only wrote:
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:How is that a serious vote? I see nothing "lame and most disconnected" about 'phoenix's RVS post. Spell it out if you're for reals yo.

Gut.
But I'll explain it the best I can.

There were things going on before PW posted his RVS. All the posts up till PW flowed in some way and were kinda "connected" to each other - they looked more or less like a natural progression out of rvs.
PWs vote on cookies felt like a conscious effort to hurdle over all of it.

The biggest ping probably came from the reasoning attached, which was lame and
came across like someone thinking about it too much.

Did you ever explain exactly why you felt this way?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 103, beeboy wrote:
In post 101, Phoenix Wright wrote:

How am I terrible?

You need to take a step back and realize just because someone is pressuring you it doesn't make them scum. That is if you are town.

He's not scum for tunneling me. He's scum because it sounds like all of his reasons for why he says that he thinks I'm scum are horrible and seem insincere
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

That's not explaining anything. Why'd you think I was tying to "hurdle over it"? What gave you the impression that I was overthinking it?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 108, beeboy wrote:
In post 106, Phoenix Wright wrote:He's not scum for tunneling me. He's scum because it sounds like all of his reasons for why he says that he thinks I'm scum are horrible and seem insincere

Whether or not I agree with that your reaction to the claims is much, much worse.

I don't think you'd react well to someone trying to mislynch you either
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 111, clearance only wrote:
In post 106, Phoenix Wright wrote:He's not scum for tunneling me. He's scum because it sounds like all of his reasons for why he says that he thinks I'm scum are horrible and seem insincere

I've been waiting for you to make a post that I've liked.
That hasn't happened yet.
And the longer it goes where you stick to your guns with this whole "he has no reason for voting me" when I've clearly had developing reasons and had an ever evolving read on you - the more convinced I get that you're flipping scum.

How is it an evolving read? You said that you think I'm scum and you just look for any little thing in my lists to nitpick do you can justify that initial read. I say that you don't have reasons to think that I'm scum because the logic behind your "reasons" is terrible
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 110, Phoenix Wright wrote:That's not explaining anything. Why'd you think I was tying to "hurdle over it"? What gave you the impression that I was overthinking it?

Don't ignore this
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 126, clearance only wrote:
In post 118, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 110, Phoenix Wright wrote:That's not explaining anything. Why'd you think I was tying to "hurdle over it"? What gave you the impression that I was overthinking it?

Don't ignore this

Look, bro.
Sometimes I get gut reads in RVS. Sometimes I'll drop them. Sometimes I'll pursue them.
I can't explain the inner mechanisms of my mind anymore than that. The fact that you're demanding me to go into a gut read further based on a read that I got based on like what... 5 words? And
then ignoring the reasons
I've brought up later on (which were pretty good) is very telling.

I haven't ignored anything
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

also, that's a cop out. You used those two things as part of your scum read and now that I'm confronting you on it you're give an answer that isn't an answe.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 129, clearance only wrote:You're choosing to focus on the weaker part of my case in an attempt to spin that I don't have valid reasons for voting you.

Because you don't. You just admitted that in your last post. You said that you didn't gave an explanation for coming to that conclusion.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 132, Nahdia wrote:I suck at quoting. Take 2.
In post 86, Phoenix Wright wrote:I think that you're scum who's making up silly reasons to justify your vote on me. Try to be more subtle next time lol
You reeeeaaallly think scum would do this rather than just sit back and cruise for this part??

The same logic can be applied to me. Why would stick around here instead of just lurking until you all lose interest in me. According to cleavage, the more I post the scummier I seem so it would make more sense for a scum me to just stop posting. But I haven't
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

UNVOTE: I realized that cleavage isn't scum because if he was he'd know that they own would find him to be the most suspicious on day 2 after they saw me flip town. Pushing for my lynch this hard when he knows that I'm town would basically be suicide. So he's just dumb town
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 137, clearance only wrote:
In post 131, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 129, clearance only wrote:You're choosing to focus on the weaker part of my case in an attempt to spin that I don't have valid reasons for voting you.

Because you don't. You just admitted that in your last post. You said that you didn't gave an explanation for coming to that conclusion.

This is "scum who doesn't know why they're being scumread" to a fucking T.

Nah.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 139, beeboy wrote:
In post 136, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE: I realized that cleavage isn't scum because if he was he'd know that they own would find him to be the most suspicious on day 2 after they saw me flip town. Pushing for my lynch this hard when he knows that I'm town would basically be suicide. So he's just dumb town

This un\/ote just feels like an attempt at discrediting your wagon.

how would it discredit anyone? I said that cleavage is town
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 141, clearance only wrote:PW who's scum then?
You just backed down from the only hard stance you've taken so far.

Probably one of the people who have been free to lurk because you've been wasting everyone's time with your push. I'd say there's also a good chance that one of the people on my wagon is scum. I'll go look over everything again really quickly
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 144, beeboy wrote:You said they where too stupid to be \/oting you as scum since it would be suicide. You literally reworded "I am towny af guise" but added an un\/ote.

I didn't say voting me as scum would be stupid. I said pushing for my lynch as hard as cleavage is would be stupid if he was scum. Doing that would make everyone's top lynch target on the next day. But just jumping on my wagon is pretty safe because you can just say that cleavage's arguments were convincing or that I just felt scummy to you.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 146, Nahdia wrote:beeboy is your V key broken or something???

Actually PW that unvote was awkward as hell. Scum push town all the time lmfao. That felt like such an lame excuse to unvote.....................

Okay
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 151, Nahdia wrote:no u listen to me buster there were so many good ways to unvote there and appear like ur being reasonable and thinkin' about stuff but instead you're like "man lol this guy votin' me must just be an idiot! yeah that's it! he's just dumb :D" like c'mon man

It's not wrong though lol
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

You have a point. Sorry for calling you dumb, Cleavage. And an idiot. It's just annoying to see you barking up the wrong tree and acting like you've got the right guy
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 155, SirCakez wrote:Really don't like . Looks to me like an attempt to try to disengage from the argument when the tide turned against him.
Getting a good town read on cleavage from this argument.

Someone just unvoted me. How is that the tide turning against me?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 172, beeboy wrote:I think I ha\/e a pretty solid spot on PW and you guys are strawmaning the shit out of what is happening.

Lay down this solid case you have on me
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

How am I terrible?

You need to take a step back and realize just because someone is pressuring you it doesn't make them scum. That is if you are town.

Just realized that this isn't actually an answer to the question
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 187, SirCakez wrote:What the hell why is Davsto the leading wagon?
VOTE: Phoenix Wright
He hasn't improved at all and the backtracking from earlier is still scummy.

He isn't the leading wagon. 2 people just unvoted him. And really don't know what all of you want from me. Of I let my vote on cleavage and kept arguing you'd say that I'm scum because none of you were actually listening to what I was saying. Toogeloo said the exact same things as me in response to cleavage's posts and nobody acted like they were bad points then. And when I unvoted because I realized how suicidal it would be for scum to hard push like that, it was also apparently scummy. So if defending myself is scummy and realizingbtahtbthe person I'm fighting and inviting is scummy what exactly was I supposed to?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*Realizing that the
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*unvoting
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 195, SirCakez wrote:
In post 190, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 187, SirCakez wrote:What the hell why is Davsto the leading wagon?
VOTE: Phoenix Wright
He hasn't improved at all and the backtracking from earlier is still scummy.

He isn't the leading wagon. 2 people just unvoted him. And really don't know what all of you want from me. Of I let my vote on cleavage and kept arguing you'd say that I'm scum because none of you were actually listening to what I was saying. Toogeloo said the exact same things as me in response to cleavage's posts and nobody acted like they were bad points then. And when I unvoted because I realized how suicidal it would be for scum to hard push like that, it was also apparently scummy. So if defending myself is scummy and realizingbtahtbthe person I'm fighting and inviting is scummy what exactly was I supposed to?

This is very flawed. I've seen death tunneling scum who lived to endgame before, making a hard push like this is not suicidal at all. Defending yourself isn't scummy, its the way you tried to stop needing to defend yourself.

But that's not what I was trying to do. I know that this is a game where you have to deeply analyze people's posts, but you've all been over analyzing everything I've said for a long time now. There's no hidden agenda, there's no deeper meaning: when I say something I mean exactly what I'm saying. So when I have my reason for unvoting him, I was being genuine. You're seriously trying to tell me that after a mislynch you wouldn't be suspicious of the people who lead that wagon? Maybe you're right and I just don't know how it works. I've only finished one game after all, and it wasn't on this site
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*gave
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 203, SirCakez wrote:
In post 199, Phoenix Wright wrote:But that's not what I was trying to do. I know that this is a game where you have to deeply analyze people's posts, but you've all been over analyzing everything I've said for a long time now. There's no hidden agenda, there's no deeper meaning: when I say something I mean exactly what I'm saying. So when I have my reason for unvoting him, I was being genuine. You're seriously trying to tell me that after a mislynch you wouldn't be suspicious of the people who lead that wagon? Maybe you're right and I just don't know how it works. I've only finished one game after all, and it wasn't on this site

Saying it's genuine doesn't make it genuine.
Of course we are analyzing your posts a lot, we're suspicious of you.

And yeah you should be suspicious of people who lead a mislynch.

I know, but you're trying to find scum motivation in everything I say instead of looking for town motivation. And that last sentence shows that my reasoning for unvoting him wasn't that bad after all
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 206, SirCakez wrote:If you are town, then he would be leading a mislynch on you. How does that correlate to unvoting him?

Because that would make him the most suspicious person on day 2. I already said this like 5 times
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 205, clearance only wrote:Phoenix would it be too much trouble to get your thoughts on everyone so far?

Votecount 1.01

Davsto- It doesn't feel like he's putting a lot of effort into the game so far. Null
Aristophanes- I didn't even know this person was in the game, so that sets off a few red flags in my head. Why isn't he posting at all? Scum lean
cleavage only- I don't think your ideas are very well thought out. But the fact that you're acting so sure that I'm scum and pushing extremely hard for my lynch doesn't seem like somethings cum would do. If you were scum, you'd know that I'd flip town. So that means that you're probably town.
Xkfyu- I kind of agree with everything that he's said so far. Town lean
Cookie Bakers- hasn't said much yet. Null
SirCakez- So far his posts feel genuine, but at the same time he's just saying the same things that other people have already said. He's not really making his own points. Null
Dwlee99- Scum wouldn't have tried to diffuse the argument between me and cleavage because they'd want a mislynch no matter what. So he's probably town
beeboy- He just jumps in every now in then to make snarky remarks without actually trying to make a case. Scum lean
Nahdia-They're not trying to jump on wagons or anything, so they seem town enough for now
Mirhawk- hasn't posted much either. Null
Toogeloo- One of the few people actually taking a step back and looking at the game instead of following the crowd and jumping on the popular wagon. Feels like town
Radja- Has only made 2 posts so far and both of them were just him wheeling cleavage. Tagged kind of suspicious but according to the search he's also modding another game so maybe that's why he's been so inactive? Null for now
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 211, SirCakez wrote:
In post 209, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 206, SirCakez wrote:If you are town, then he would be leading a mislynch on you. How does that correlate to unvoting him?

Because that would make him the most suspicious person on day 2. I already said this like 5 times

So you're basically saying because they're making a hard push they can't be scum? Correct me if I'm wrong.
@cleavage - I'm having a hard time getting reads on people because the thread has been utterly dominated by cleavage vs Phoenix. I'm trying to get engaged but not enough people are posting.

Wouldn't scum just opportunistically jump on the wagon and make a few comments of agreement every now and then? They want a mislynch, but they don't want to be in the spotlight. Like you said, all the attention is focused on me and cleavage. I don't think scum would want that
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 213, SirCakez wrote:
In post 212, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 211, SirCakez wrote:
In post 209, Phoenix Wright wrote:

So you're basically saying because they're making a hard push they can't be scum? Correct me if I'm wrong.
@cleavage - I'm having a hard time getting reads on people because the thread has been utterly dominated by cleavage vs Phoenix. I'm trying to get engaged but not enough people are posting.

Wouldn't scum just opportunistically jump on the wagon and make a few comments of agreement every now and then? They want a mislynch, but they don't want to be in the spotlight. Like you said, all the attention is focused on me and cleavage. I don't think scum would want that

This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.

I don't remember saying that he's definitely 100% not scum. I know that I've said that he's probably town
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 219, Radja wrote:
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Cleave seems genuine, and pw I've already explained. It is a T v T.

okay, scratch my last post :shifty:

You're literally just agreeing with whatever everyone else says. Not to mention your extended period of inactivity

VOTE: radja
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 31, Radja wrote:VOTE: Phoenix

I can dig this

In post 36, Radja wrote:

-Sensei

<3

Got any other lies to tell?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 225, Radja wrote:
In post 222, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 31, Radja wrote:VOTE: Phoenix

I can dig this

In post 36, Radja wrote:

-Sensei

<3

Got any other lies to tell?

Are you drunk?

No. Cleavage said my RVS post looked disconnected and lame. Right after that you voted me and said I can dig this. Is that not you agreeing with him? You just said you didn't make a post where you agreed with someone and I pointed out that it's not true. Are you drunk?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

No I didn't. I opened the thread saw you say that I'm scummy and then as soon as someone said that they think The exchange egg week me and cleavage was TvT, you backtracked and changed your mind. That was scummy as hell
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*between
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 231, Radja wrote:What the hell are you talking about. I never said you were town.

I said "scratch that last question" because Dwlee had explained it by then.

I misread it. You said scratch that last post and I thought you were talking about the post 217. Sorry

@mirhawk I was waiting for more posts from them to see if they still seemed scummy or not. What are your reads?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

UNVOTE:
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?k ... mit=Search

Beeboy is active on other topics, but not here. Very suspicious
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

VOTE: beeboy
Merry Christmas
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 262, beeboy wrote:
In post 259, Phoenix Wright wrote:VOTE: beeboy
Merry Christmas

Nice \/ote

I tried to be like you. Apparently it's okay for you to not explain why you think I'm scum so I thought I'd take a page out of your book.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 267, beeboy wrote:Feel free to keep trying but nothing I said is wrong lol.

All of it is wrong I wasn't tryin to discredit anyone and you completely ignored the part where I said that someone on my wagon is probably scum. You're also twisting around what I said about the lurkers. I know I'm town and it's obvious that the push against me has been the pivotal point of the game so far. So obviously the scum have been free to not post much and get away with it. I wasn't just saying "hurr durr lurking bad". I'm saying that you guys have been drawing attention away from people who are actually scum.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

But that's the thing. There's no hidden message. You're just not attempting to even consider that I could be town
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I want you to break down this discrediting thing you keep saying, because I have no idea what you're trying to say. Also you said I went after lurkers. I voted Radja. Please tell me about these other lurker
s
I went after.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 302, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 291, clearance only wrote:Also why is Aristo a scumlean for not being a presence so far over Radja who is null?

Second to this. This is what I didn't like about that reads list.
We have a few people who don't have high contribution at this point, why is Aristo more scummy than the others?

I still think Beeboy is scum. , , , and are all weakly justified attempts to push the PW wagon. Nothing he's said since then makes me think that that's not the case.

@cookie
do you have anything more solid on Toog?

He has literally one post. I wasn't aware he was even in the game until the vote count. Seems like he's trying to hide
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

@cleavage

In post 186, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 74, clearance only wrote:
In post 48, Mirhawk wrote:/Trying to look town

Unvote
Vote: Cleavage

Hi Mirhawk.
Pretty weak vote you've got there.
Welcome to the scumpile.

There have been a lot of weak votes, especially around the time that this was posted. Hell, I didn't even give a reason with my vote on Davsto.

Why are you singling out Mirhawk? Is it simply because his weak vote is on you?

How am I terrible?

You need to take a step back and realize just because someone is pressuring you it doesn't make them scum.
That is if you are town.

The bold part kinda sounds forced to me. Like he thought he needed to put that disclaimer in there, just to make sure everyone knew that he didn't know his Phoenix's alignment.

In post 108, beeboy wrote:

Whether or not I agree with that your reaction to the claims is much, much worse.

Translation: "You're right, but I don't want to say so, because that's going to make my case that your reaction was terrible."

In post 150, beeboy wrote:
In post 146, Nahdia wrote:beeboy is your V key broken or something???

Actually PW that unvote was awkward as hell. Scum push town all the time lmfao. That felt like such an lame excuse to unvote.....................

No
V

Then what are you doing?

In post 235, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 232, Mirhawk wrote:It may be paranoia but Toogleoo and Xkyfu's votes on Beeboy feel over-justified.

Would you prefer that I leave things out, even though I find them scummy?

I agree with this

I don't get why you're all acting confused about me thinking aristo is scummy. It's pretty straightforward. His first post is him saying that he'll catch up and post the next day. There were barely any pages at that point so he could've caught up in like 5 minutes, but ok let's ignore that for a second. The next day's comes around and he doesn't post at all. Right now it's almost 2 days later and he still hasn't talked. Doesn't it seem like he's skating through the game without doing anything? Isn't it more suspicious to my try to help the town at all than it is to at least say something?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 313, SirCakez wrote:Dwlee why are you still voting Davsto?
In post 299, clearance only wrote:
In post 237, SirCakez wrote:
is an awful vote/post. Definitely liking my Phoenix vote still.

Why?

It's really obvious if you look at the post. Radja wasn't doing anything PW accused him of.

I like how you ignored the part where I said that I misread his post
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

@sircakes I just noticed something. You've said that my logic for unvoting cleavage was bad and you've said that you don't like my posts, but you never explained why you don't like them or why you think I'm scum. You just said my posts are bad. That's not really an explanation
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 345, SirCakez wrote:
In post 343, Phoenix Wright wrote:@sircakes I just noticed something. You've said that my logic for unvoting cleavage was bad and you've said that you don't like my posts, but you never explained why you don't like them or why you think I'm scum. You just said my posts are bad. That's not really an explanation

Pretty sure I did explain whatever I said was bad. Quote what I didn't explain?

I notice that you didn't deny that you never explained why you think I'm scum.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Yeah. Did you? I said that you didn't explain why the posts were bad. I also said
you didn't say why you think I'm scum
. You ignored that last part and just asked about the first part. Why is that? After rereading it, you did say why you thought one of the posts was bad. But you only did it after Cleavage asked you why. If she hadn't asked you would've just said it was bad and left it at that. It feels like you wanted to jump on the easy wagon and didn't think an explanation was necessary.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 351, SirCakez wrote:Oh if you want a full case all put together of why I think you're scum I can do that when I get home.

Alright
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 373, Radja wrote:
In post 347, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 345, SirCakez wrote:
In post 343, Phoenix Wright wrote:@sircakes I just noticed something. You've said that my logic for unvoting cleavage was bad and you've said that you don't like my posts, but you never explained why you don't like them or why you think I'm scum. You just said my posts are bad. That's not really an explanation

Pretty sure I did explain whatever I said was bad. Quote what I didn't explain?

I notice that you didn't deny that you never explained why you think I'm scum.

As soon as Cakez gets some heat, here's Phoenix who joins in with a bad argument. Can we lynch this?

Can we lynch you? You're essentially saying that if someone seems suspicious I shouldn't grill them. It's not like I'm even voting him. You said before that it seems like I'm grasping for any little thing to attack but you're the one who is doing that
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I didn't say that I scum read cakez. I just asked him stuff. So I think he's suspicious? Yes. But I'm not deciding if he's scum or not until I see this case that he said he's going to lay out about me. If I believe that he's town who genuinely believes in his points, then I'll town read him. If not, I'll scum read him.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*do
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 378, SirCakez wrote:Why was there absolutely zero mention of your suspicions until cleavage voted me?
Case coming when I get to a computer later

I was t suspicious until they brought up why they thought you were suspicious. Remember my read list? I said that you didn't make enough of your own points so I had you as null.

P-edit: you running in here as doo as Radja offers you a decent defense is opportunistic as shit
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*soon
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Omg you're being so annoying. Let me break this down as if I'm talking to a 5 year old. Okay, so if you're not suspicious of someone and then people point out suspicious things about that person wouldn't you taker a closer look at the things that person has said. Maybe that's still too hard for you to understand. I'll run it down some more. Me no think you bad. Guy bring evidence against you. Now me think you may be bad.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*dumb it down
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I'm done talking to you. It's a waste of time.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 418, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 414, clearance only wrote:
In post 380, 3dicerolling wrote:
beeboy (5) - Mirhawk, Toogeloo, Xkyfu, Phoenix Wright, Davsto

@Mirhawk/rest of the game

This look like a wagon on scum to you?

Its So so.

I'm still unsure about toog, and
phoenix feels a bit like a vote park.

Dav and Xky feel townish so I'm not worried about them.

How so? Beeboy hasn't posted in ages so it's not like we can really grill him right now
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 416, Aristophanes wrote:Alright, time to post and play and shit!

On early game chat, I started with Ocarina, the obviously best game in the franchise!

I don't get BeeBoy's "this is a long, spammy game" comment. It was at the end of Pg 2, and there were votes being tossed around. The game was neither that long nor that spammy at that point. Also, he had no read, yet knew it was spammy? Say what??

Uggh, Dwlee making naked votes is so Dwlee but Geez.

Cleavage is good. I like the Phoenix push. Possible scum in the reactions, especially .

Dwlee, what makes you see TvT in Phoenix vs Cleavage (which is, incidentally, a video I would love to see.)
Also Dwlee, I see that you are projecting your own meta onto Phoenix. I know that is tempting, but everyone plays differently and I don't think this is either valid or proper. Do you have reason to townread them other than "this reminds me of me?"

Beeboy jumped right in when he returned. He's cool.

Phoenix' unvote was weird.

I'm on page 7 now.

Why does jumping right in make you overlook something that you found strange?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 449, SirCakez wrote:Why I think Phoenix Wright is scum

-His unvote in looks like an attempt to disengage from an argument when the tide turned against him. Deathtunneling does not automatically equal town and it looks like an excuse to try to escape his 1 v 1 with Cleavage. His reasons for unvoting the wagon were flawed and I explained why in a series of posts starting in .

- is a terrible vote. Radja popped in and started catching up and PW immediately made a vote on him for "agreeing with everyone else" which is not indicative of scum first of all, then as well he was unable to back it up when the point was refuted by Radja.

-His jump on me when Cleavage started pushing me was opportunistic as hell. He made zero mention of being suspicious of me until others began pushing me. This is a running trend throughout his ISO. He is very cautious and makes sure what he does fits with what most of the other players think at the time.

- and are flail posts that town wouldn't make. After I refuted his points he instead decided to "stop talking to me" and run away.

That's a pretty weak case. Even if my reason for unvoting is "flawed", it wasn't an attempt to disengage and there's no way that you can prove that. The second thing you mentioned was a misunderstanding which once again I've already said. We've already gone over why your 3rd point is dumb. And that's not what scum flailing means, so yeah. Those are definitely posts that town would make. I was making an obvious point and you weren't listening to me at all. Who wants to argue with a brick wall?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

And those last 3 points of yours happened after you said you'd write your case against me. So if they hadn't happened, you would only have one point for why you think I'm scum? Lol
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

@sir cakez Can I see your read list?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 516, SirCakez wrote:I'm not wavering in my read.
Arguing with death tunnelers is impossible though
:/

Thanks for proving the point earlier when i said that I was done talking to you.
In post 518, SirCakez wrote:Because Phoenix is scum and doesn't want to take a stance

I wasn't voting for you because you've been saying that you're suspicious of Beeboy and I wasn't sure if you were town who legitimately thought that or if you saw that he was on a sinking ship and you were bussing him. But since he's VLA, and you're not even attempting to say anything of value, it makes more sense to put more pressure on you. Here you go

VOTE: sir cakez
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 513, Phoenix Wright wrote:@sir cakez Can I see your read list?

don't ignore this
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 523, SirCakez wrote:Phoenix had to be told to vote
again
, so scummy.
Missed the reads list request, will do that when I get home.

Sir cakez is making things up again, so scummy. I knew you were going to say this and you didn't disappoint lol. Way to be predictable.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 525, SirCakez wrote:Was referring to how you didn't air any suspicions of me until Sensei started his death tunnel on me.

We already went over how stupid this statement is. Stop repeating it.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 528, SirCakez wrote:No you insulted me then stopped talking to me. So we didn't "go over it".

I explained it 5 times and you just didn't want to listen. If you're not suspicious of someone and then someone presents evidence against that person, of course you're more likely to become suspicious of that person. There's nothing scummy about that. I told you and that and then you just kept going "Lol so you can't find scum by yourself lol you're so scummy lol"
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 534, SirCakez wrote:
In post 532, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 528, SirCakez wrote:No you insulted me then stopped talking to me. So we didn't "go over it".

I explained it 5 times and you just didn't want to listen. If you're not suspicious of someone and then someone presents evidence against that person, of course you're more likely to become suspicious of that person. There's nothing scummy about that. I told you and that and then you just kept going "Lol so you can't find scum by yourself lol you're so scummy lol"

But it's not like the evidence wasn't already there. Basically Sensei came and said "look this is scummy" and then you were like "yeah that's scummy" with no mention before. It's just pointing out preexisting posts, not creating new evidence.

You didn't think I was scum until the big argument between me and the others. Does that mean that you're scum for not immediately noticing things I said that you didn't like?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Stop being stubborn and just admit that your logic is wrong.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

So I've been scum reading beeboy and aristo for a long while, beeboy and I have both been trying to get each other lynched and you think that we're all scum? Wow. I'm new to this forum Mafia thing so correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think your scum partner is supposed to fight back really hard when you bus them.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

@cleavage Xfkyu was trying to get a reaction from davsto earlier, but I guess he hasn't done much beyond that.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 558, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 460, Phoenix Wright wrote:And those last 3 points of yours happened after you said you'd write your case against me. So if they hadn't happened, you would only have one point for why you think I'm scum? Lol

This is a good point, and makes me feel like Cakez's scum read was fake to begin with.

UNVOTE: beeboy

VOTE: SirCakez

UNVOTE: This doesn't feel right. You just happened to show up after we started mentioning you again? And then you just jump right onto the current biggest wagon? I don't like it...
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 626, SirCakez wrote:^ confirmation biasing.
And I've had six votes on me, PW just unvoted.

When I unvoted you were at 5.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 656, SirCakez wrote:I think I may be horribly misinterpreting what a white knight is <.<

It's when you keep agreeing with someone and acting like they're the greatest
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 660, SirCakez wrote:I thought that was buddying. I always thought white knighting was when some townie is getting wagoned and scum goes in and defends them to gain their favor in reads in the future.

I guess?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 703, clearance only wrote:
In post 696, Cookie Bakers wrote:Then what do you think of 598 and Nadhia then?

I am trying to work with you and you seem content to just keep pushing town. It's making me doubt my read on you.

1) You just quoted a post of me saying that it's not a great post?
2) I don't care about your read on me.

I think you're making up conspiracy theories that might make sense to you because I've seen you do it before but I'm telling you that thinking that nahdia meant to post that to toog in a scum topic is pretty out there.

You're not working with me. You're just shitting on my pushes and when I call you out on how you're misrepping them you disappear into the cosmos and never respond again.
If you're gonna shoot em. Fucking shoot em already
so he can flip town
and we can move on.

why are you so sure of this?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 704, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 703, clearance only wrote:
In post 696, Cookie Bakers wrote:Then what do you think of 598 and Nadhia then?

I am trying to work with you and you seem content to just keep pushing town. It's making me doubt my read on you.

1) You just quoted a post of me saying that it's not a great post?
2) I don't care about your read on me.

I think you're making up conspiracy theories that might make sense to you because I've seen you do it before but I'm telling you that thinking that nahdia meant to post that to toog in a scum topic is pretty out there.

You're not working with me. You're just shitting on my pushes and when I call you out on how you're misrepping them you disappear into the cosmos and never respond again.
If you're gonna shoot em. Fucking shoot em already
so he can flip town
and we can move on.

why are you so sure of this?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

It's pretty funny that as soon as we're really close to lynching sir cakez everyone suddenly tries to put the pressure on cleavage lol
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 749, SirCakez wrote:
In post 740, Phoenix Wright wrote:It's pretty funny that as soon as we're really close to lynching sir cakez everyone suddenly tries to put the pressure on cleavage lol

Who's pressuring him? He's not even being voted.
beeboy wrote:{Dwlee99, Cookie Bakers,}

Explain these please.

The last few pages were just everyone arguing with cleavage and trying to make it seem like their posts suck. Is that not pressure?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 775, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 773, clearance only wrote:
In post 759, Xkfyu wrote:Does this post bother you at all?

I'm more bothered by him asking me "how are you so sure" when I said toog would flip town earlier tbh.
Why does that bother you? Should it bother me?

On it's own, not terribly. It could be him
buddying you
, but those kinds of posts, I call them "lol" posts (as in, "lol look how scummy you are lol"), tend to catch my eye. So, I'm certainly not feeling as good about PW being town as I was earlier in the day.

I didn't like the "how are you so sure" question much either, but I liked the one I quoted even less.

It was literally the exact opposite. It sounded like he knew that toog would flip scum, so I was asking how he knew that. The only way I could think of is he was scum and he'd slipped. But I think I was overreacting
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Still wasn't buddying. I just think it's weird that there's so much resistance to sir cakez' lynch. People are doing everything they can to pull us in different directions and stop it from going through.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 785, clearance only wrote:
In post 782, Phoenix Wright wrote:Still wasn't buddying. I just think it's weird that there's so much resistance to sir cakez' lynch. People are doing everything they can to pull us in different directions and stop it from going through.

You realize that you're not voting cakes right?
And unvoted because of XK voting him while agreeing with one of your points, right?

I'm not allowed to feel confused?
Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 782, Phoenix Wright wrote:Still wasn't buddying. I just think it's weird that there's so much resistance to sir cakez' lynch. People are doing everything they can to pull us in different directions and stop it from going through.

Maybe because he's just as town as you are. Ever think of that?

I've considered it. But he hasn't done anything to make me believe it
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 816, beeboy wrote:
In post 812, SirCakez wrote:PW, Beeboy, Aristo are all good vig shots.

Why is an Ari shot good?

Because he's your scum partner
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

VOTE: aristo come out and play

Pe-edit: beeboy, you literally just did the thing you said you don't like
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 826, beeboy wrote:
In post 825, clearance only wrote:
In post 824, beeboy wrote:\/iging ari now is the same as hammering before someone can role claim.

???

Nobody is vigging anyone yet.

People are saying it is a good idea.

You said it was a good idea.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 809, beeboy wrote:I'd like a PW \/ig to be honest.

Wtf is this then?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 806, beeboy wrote:I don't think wagoning aristo will get us anywhere lol.

In post 816, beeboy wrote:
In post 812, SirCakez wrote:PW, Beeboy, Aristo are all good vig shots.

Why is an Ari shot good?

In post 839, beeboy wrote:This recent consensus is honestly terrible.

You're trying pretty hard to save your buddy
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 849, beeboy wrote:I can't belie\/e I am the only one going against this ffs.

In post 848, beeboy wrote:
In post 845, Xkfyu wrote:Are you really making the argument that killing a scum would be bad because he has not associations with anyone?

I am saying it is bad play that e\/eryone is jumping on right now regardless of there thoughts on the slot
What do we lose by waiting for him to catch up then calling him out for being scum?

I also don't think he said enough to determine his alignment so he is likely to not flip scum.

The problem with your posts is that we're not even about to vig him. So what if we vote him? its not like we're gonna hammer before he comes back. Its weird that you're getting so anxious about us voting for someone else. The only reason you would care this much is if he was your scum partner
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

How long are you going to argue in circles about the same thing?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1133, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1129, Mirhawk wrote:THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!
HE IS CURRENTLY 33 PAGES BEHIND.
HE HAS SHOWN UP ONCE TO READ 12 PAGES.
EVEN IF HE DOES SHOW UP TO PROD DODGE HE'S NOT GOING TO EVEN KNOW YOU WANT HIM TO CLAIM.
STOP IGNORING THIS.

How do you know he's not going to catch up and/or replace out?

If he hasn't put effort into the game up to this point, why would he start now?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1138, SirCakez wrote:Being threatened with a dayvig/lynch usually makes people do things.

Why would he be motivated to do anything if he has people like you defending him?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

O.o
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

davig:beeboy

You're right, we can't
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Are we still waiting for Aristo to come back?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1190, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1189, clearance only wrote:Why do you feel like you're "wasting everyone's time?"
Because I've been a waste of a slot up until now and that is not helpful in any way.

Maybe I'm just projecting how I feel like I have been a useless slot onto everyone else? I just know my catchups rarely are helpful, and it will waste more tome doing so. I'd rather just get back into the game and skip all of that!

Here's a recap of what's happened: the vig wants to shoot you right now
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 65, Aristophanes wrote:Hey all!

I'll read up tomorrow! :)

Sorry 'but Dat!

In post 601, Aristophanes wrote:After work tomorrow I'll become relevant. I swear.

Sorry all!
My weekends are quite busy.

In post 1199, Aristophanes wrote:Oh, uh...well then!
I'd better get going on something!

I'll be back momentarily!

This is the reason why
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1219, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1218, SirCakez wrote:Ari's claim is weaksauce.
...Do you want more specifics?

If so, all you need do is ask.

I have nothing built up, no feeling for the game yet. I am at L-1 and have a gun pointed at my head. I have been asked for a claim.
What did yo expect? Me to start pleading for my life? Because I have no argument besides my claim at this point, as I haven't done anything.

What makes you think it is a weak claim??

You're actually not at L-1 right now. You were at L-1 earlier.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I don't know why, but I believe Sircakez
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

If Sircakez CCed neighborizer, why wouldn't we lynch him? You really think that the town has 2 of them? What did Xfkyu say while j was gone that was scummy?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: sircakez
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1391, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1387, Phoenix Wright wrote:If Sircakez CCed neighborizer, why wouldn't we lynch him? You really think that the town has 2 of them? What did Xfkyu say while j was gone that was scummy?

UNVOTE:

This is terrible, look at Ari's rolecard.

Nothing terrible about. I saw it. It was exactly what he said it was. So I don't see why we would have 2 people who could do that. I think you lied
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1393, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1387, Phoenix Wright wrote:If Sircakez CCed neighborizer, why wouldn't we lynch him? You really think that the town has 2 of them? What did Xfkyu say while j was gone that was scummy?

UNVOTE:

doubted the shot on Ari.

Why would Cake as scum CC Ari when we were likely to shoot Ari anyway? Cakey is town.

Join on Toog.

What did he do?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1406, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1399, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1391, SirCakez wrote:

UNVOTE:

This is terrible, look at Ari's rolecard.

Nothing terrible about. I saw it. It was exactly what he said it was. So I don't see why we would have 2 people who could do that. I think you lied

Read the Neighborizer part and come back. He mentioned nothing about only being to neighborize one specific person.

He said 1 shot. I assumed that meant 1 person
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1410, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1402, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1393, Cookie Bakers wrote:

UNVOTE:

doubted the shot on Ari.

Why would Cake as scum CC Ari when we were likely to shoot Ari anyway? Cakey is town.

Join on Toog.

What did he do?

Claimed VT and has done nothing in a role madness game. He's not scumhunting he's coasting.

The problem is that beeboy just voted toog without putting up a fight. I don't trust beeboy and I don't want us to potentially kill 2 townies on the first day.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Everyone's telling me to vote this person or vote that person but they're not giving me good reasons to. You say that toog hasn't done much. Well we just killed someone for not doing much and that didn't turn out so well. And nobody is even telling me why they want Xfkyu dead. I don't really know what's going on
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1419, Cookie Bakers wrote:@PW, Yeah, like wtf? The only way not to potentially not kill two townies is to no lynch.

Second, speed to wagon isn't alignment indicative. We are conftown, sheeping us isn't a problem.

Yeah, it is. I know one of you is gonna be all "Hurr durr all you do is sheep!" I want to figure this out myself. Unless you give me some really solid reasons to vote for someone in not going to follow you

P-edit: @cleavage I'll look over it again
@cookies I'll look over it again
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 902, Toogeloo wrote:Get off your high horse, you aren't getting your cake and eating it to.

Shoot me.
Shoot Ari.
Shoot PW.

Just shoot someone. No regrets.

Hmm. This post is kind of weird now that I think about it.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 605, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 596, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog, I am a sadistic little woman. I like seeing the blood of my scumreads spill all over the floor.

The next time I or Shiro types Dayvig: Toog, it will be serious.

Can you give your reads Darling?

~Titus

1) Davsto - scumlean
2) Aristophanes - null
3) cleavage only (Hydra of sensei and phantomcobalt) - townlean
4) Xkfyu - null
5) Cookie Bakers (Hydra of Titus and shiro) - null
6) SirCakez - null
7) Dwlee99 - null
8) beeboy - scumlean
9) Nahdia - null
10) Phoenix Wright - null
11) Mirhawk - townlean
12) Toogeloo - scum
13) Radja - null

Dayvig me, woman. Sack up

This one is even worse because he has almost everyone as null. I know he gave an excuse for it later on, but still. At that point of the game I'd expect you to have feelings one way or the other about everyone else
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 558, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 460, Phoenix Wright wrote:And those last 3 points of yours happened after you said you'd write your case against me. So if they hadn't happened, you would only have one point for why you think I'm scum? Lol

This is a good point, and makes me feel like Cakez's scum read was fake to begin with.

UNVOTE: beeboy

VOTE: SirCakez

In post 1009, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1006, Cookie Bakers wrote:Nah. Actions speak louder than words.

If he has a scumread, he can vote Ari. If not, he won't.

We are not shooting until L minus 1 and a claim happens. That's the protown way to play this.

When scum coast on bullshit to avoid casting votes, then town loses.

Oh you're just waiting on the L-1? I thought you were trying to wait it out until deadline. Let's get this thing done, so we can move on.

UNVOTE: SirCakez

VOTE: Aristophanes

In post 1330, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1323, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 1321, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 772, Cookie Bakers wrote:Our target is guaranteed to die if we shoot at night and I am presuming no day bulletproof.

So yup. That's it.

Going back to this for a second now that you've stated that your night shot is a strongman.

If your role does specifically state that your target is guaranteed to die at night, then doesn't that imply that they aren't necessarily guaranteed to die during the day?

The reason I ask is because I am now concerned about Toog being BP, and that's why he claimed VT and is trying to get you to shoot him.

No. It doesn't say guaranteed but Strongman bypasses doctor rb and bp so...

It is possible Toog has that, so help us lynch Toog if we shoot Ari (A)

Yeah, I'm fine with that. If they are both fake claims, I'd say that lynching Toog and shooting Ari is the safer play.

VOTE: Toogeloo

Okay, I admit that this feels really icky
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: xfkyu
I still don't think Toog is scum. He was defending me earlier when I was the leading wagon. I know you might say that he did that to get towncred, but literally nobody was on my side at that point so it wouldn't benefit him to help me if he was scum. It would've been much easier to just let my mislynch go through. You guys were right about Xfkyu though. He's not trying to find scum and all of his votes are worded like "Oh, that's good point let me hop on that wagon". I don't like it
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1544, beeboy wrote:
In post 1541, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1536, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1533, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1532, SirCakez wrote:Toog lynch > Xk lynch > Beeboy lynch
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure. If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.

Why me, and not you, if Toog flips town?

Why would I lynch myself....

Right, but what about everyone else?

I don't think anyone knows what you are saying right now. :/
This is forced interaction 4 sure.

So vote for him
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1548, Xkfyu wrote:
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure. If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.

"For sure," huh? How could you possibly know that if you didn't understand what I was asking?

How is gibberish not forced interaction?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1550, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1549, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1548, Xkfyu wrote:

"For sure," huh? How could you possibly know that if you didn't understand what I was asking?

How is gibberish not forced interaction?

Do you always ignore things that don't fit your theory?

No. And I'm not doing that right now.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1563, Nahdia wrote:Happy Mask Salesman is a 10/10 role. Gimme a mask pls

P-edit:
IT'S NAHDIA N-A-H-D-I-A. WHAT THE HELL DOES NADHIA MEAN? THAT'S NOT A NAME IT'S JUST GIBBERISH. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME THAT

The most common spelling is Nadia. So Nahdia feels kind of weird

Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1557, SirCakez wrote:Also claiming VT earlier when you knew it was role madness and knew people would be suspicious was really silly.
Nah, I actually debated just sticking with my VT claim until my inevitable death, but I didn't want people to be like, "why the fuck did he claim VT and not Fruit?"

They're still wondering that
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1577, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1554, Phoenix Wright wrote:No. And I'm not doing that right now.

You are.
I explained what I meant in the post right before
the one you just quoted me in. But yet, you still think it's a forced interaction.

Oh okay, I get it now.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1587, beeboy wrote:
In post 1547, Xkfyu wrote:You seem to expect me to be lynched if Toog flips town. What I'm asking is, since you and I are both basically in the same situation, what makes you think everyone else is going to prefer to lynch me over you?

What makes you say this?
In post 1548, Xkfyu wrote:"For sure," huh? How could you possibly know that if you didn't understand what I was asking?

Instead of spouting something useless why not explain to me what you where saying :)

He said that the first post that you quoted is the explanation
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1596, beeboy wrote:
In post 1594, Toogeloo wrote:When a player gets a Town Role, they are Town, unless that Town Role is bastard, which this setup is not. Savvy?

no you are just being dumb.
I like my \/ote.

We heard you the first 10 times
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1625, ChaosOmega wrote:HEY!

LISTEN!

Reading through now.

Welcome to the game
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1651, Toogeloo wrote:Much like how your name is spelled, I don't think many people really care about your opinion at the moment though.

Damn... Maybe you should take a step back and just calm down, man
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1708, Toogeloo wrote:
Unvote;
Vote: Xkfyu
Unvote;
Vote: beeboy

K, now Cakez comment makes more sense.

Is this the hammer?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1717, clearance only wrote:
In post 1714, Phoenix Wright wrote:Is this the hammer?

No.

People were saying something about L-1 before, so I was making sure
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1829, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1827, Toogeloo wrote:This is also assuming scum didn't get Zelda as a Fake Claim and only Link and Ganon are in the game.

I mean Role Cop is typically a scum role, and how hard is it to fake being a Cop as Scum?

Yeah, that's a good point. But if he isn't NKed in the next night or two, then we can lynch him.

Won't they just keep him alive now so that we think he's lying and we'll mislynch him?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1882, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1458, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: xfkyu
I still don't think Toog is scum. He was defending me earlier when I was the leading wagon. I know you might say that he did that to get towncred, but literally nobody was on my side at that point so it wouldn't benefit him to help me if he was scum. It would've been much easier to just let my mislynch go through. You guys were right about Xfkyu though. He's not trying to find scum and all of his votes are worded like "Oh, that's good point let me hop on that wagon". I don't like it

Phoenix, you've been happily sitting on my wagon for a good while now, so same question to you.

What do you think about my play, now that this no longer applies?

How does it no longer apply?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Yes
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1576, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1551, clearance only wrote:Xk, what are your reads looking like as a whole?

In order from towniest to scummiest:
Town:
Cookie
Cleavage
pisskop
Nahdia
Toog (since his claim)
Mirhawk

Null:
Radja, Cakez

Scum:
Dwlee
Phoenix
beeboy

UNVOTE: Toogeloo

The beeboy wagon became more popular again, so you hopped on it. And then you spent the rest of your time justifying your vote and asking a million questions. Most of the questions were pointless and were asked for the sake of being asked. And then when the wagon lost steam and people started unvoting you were like "oh ok" and unvoted too.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #143) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1896, Xkfyu wrote:Oh good. You have one example, that is completely explainable, but you are seeing exactly what you are wanting to see, so none of this will ever sink in...

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:The beeboy wagon became more popular again, so you hopped on it.

Because Toog claimed and I believed him, and beeboy was a strong scum read all day.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then you spent the rest of your time justifying your vote and asking a million questions. Most of the questions were pointless and were asked for the sake of being asked.

I'm not going to abide an inconsistent claim from someone that I am already scum reading.
If you really don't understand why that is, then I really don't know what to tell you.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then when the wagon lost steam and people started unvoting you were like "oh ok" and unvoted too.

He explained the inconsistencies in his claim, and then they made sense. I still think there is a decent chance that he's scum, but the right play is to let the night actions play out, and deal with him if he isn't killed.

You didn't give me a chance to say whether I understood or not, so I'm not sure why you even said that.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Also, if beeboy was a strong scum read all day why didn't you start the wagon on him instead of following everyone on the toog wagon?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1885, Xkfyu wrote:Why aren't you talking to me?

In post 1699, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1698, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1689, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1686, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1681, Xkfyu wrote:Obviously not. Especially Cakez, who is trying to line up my lynch in the event of Toog flipping town.

I was saying if we didn't lynch toog then we should lynch you.

Maybe the first line was you saying that. Certainly not the bit in bold.
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure.
If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.

They both apply.

Then why were you arguing with me that you said something else, if you did say that?

In post 1672, Xkfyu wrote:Pisskop, why aren't you talking to me anymore? Did I come to the wrong conclusion on you earlier?

In post 1657, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1653, pisskop wrote:aidhan should say why

aidhan == beeboy?

In post 1638, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1630, SirCakez wrote:The last time I saw someone specifically say someone looked like a third party they were a third party themselves. So yeah that post from Xk was pretty susp.

Because one guy did something one time, I'm now "pretty suspicious?"

In post 1472, Xkfyu wrote:You guys having fun? I'm sure having fun.

In post 1421, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1398, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1390, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1384, SirCakez wrote:Xk and Toog are both scumbutts ugh

How's that?

Waffling, doubt casting, opportunism etc
P-Edit: Beeboy has to go also

I have an opportunistic vote on my buddy, then?

Not an inconsistent claim, by the way
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Why do you think I'm scum?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1900, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1897, Nahdia wrote:Xkfyu why are you so eager to play on the defensive? Do you think the people scumreading you are all scum?

Actually, I'm pretty sure you are town, which is why I'm trying to be patient with your seemingly uncaring attitude.

I'm basically a complete null on Omega though, since he just showed up and Radja didn't really do anything. I am looking forward to his case on me though. So we can talk about it.

Xkfyu wrote:Oh good. You have one example, that is completely explainable, but you are seeing exactly what you are wanting to see, so none of this will ever sink in...

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:The beeboy wagon became more popular again, so you hopped on it.

Because Toog claimed and I believed him, and beeboy was a strong scum read all day.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then you spent the rest of your time justifying your vote and asking a million questions. Most of the questions were pointless and were asked for the sake of being asked.

I'm not going to abide an inconsistent claim from someone that I am already scum reading.
If you really don't understand why that is, then I really don't know what to tell you.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then when the wagon lost steam and people started unvoting you were like "oh ok" and unvoted too.

He explained the inconsistencies in his claim, and then they made sense. I still think there is a decent chance that he's scum, but the right play is to let the night actions play out, and deal with him if he isn't killed.
I do think PW could be scum
, but it could just be him confBiasing, and just seeing everything I do as scummy.

You didn't say that?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Ugh... Didn't mean to bold everything. Just the parts where you called me scum.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Anyway, that part where I quoted all that flimsy stuff was a test. I wanted to see what kind of reaction you wild give. I really expected you to make a solid case against me or something, but you didn't. So you failed the test
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1896, Xkfyu wrote:Oh good. You have one example, that is completely explainable, but you are seeing exactly what you are wanting to see, so none of this will ever sink in...

I'm not going to abide an inconsistent claim from
someone that I am already scum reading
. If you really don't understand why that is, then I really don't know what to tell you.

You literally said that you're scum reading me. I'm not misrepresenting anything.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1918, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1916, Phoenix Wright wrote:You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've

What's wrong? Do you not know what a townie would have done?

That was the end of the sentence. And about that scum reading part, you didn't mention any names and then in the next sentence you mentioned me. Of course I'd think that you're talking about me. Plus you had me second from the bottom on your read list.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1920, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1919, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1918, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1916, Phoenix Wright wrote:You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've

What's wrong? Do you not know what a townie would have done?

That was the end of the sentence. And about that scum reading part, you didn't mention any names and then in the next sentence you mentioned me. Of course I'd think that you're talking about me. Plus you had me second from the bottom on your read list.

Lol sorry. I couldn't resist. I understood it, but the lack of a period made it look like you just didn't finish the sentence.

Anyways, that read list was a while ago. A lot has happened since then. You and I were in the process of discussing beeboy and HIS claim. So, I have no idea how you got confused.

So you don't think I'm scum?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1931, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1930, pisskop wrote:Stop it.

nadhia says she doesnt drink coffe
clavages avatars are missing their titular aspects
none of those are game related
youre flailing a bit trying to defend yourself

You stop it.

Nahdia said that she wasn't talking to me because she hadn't had her coffee yet. I'm waiting on her to get back to me after that.

I'll give you the one about cleavage, but that was just one post. How is making one post about an avatar change grounds for a flailing accusation?

You should be more concerned about the fact that he thinks you're scum flailing yet he decides to vote dwlee. Or the fact that he didn't explain his vote at all
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Yo, Pisskop. Why'd you vote dwlee if you think Xfkyu is scum flailing? Also, coffee isn't necessary.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1938, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1937, Phoenix Wright wrote:Also, coffee isn't necessary.

I think you're confused again...

Nah. I'm just saying that you can get by without coffee. I don't know why you care
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

So you unvoted him... to vote him? I don't get it
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Oh, never mind. Wrong person
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Oh, never mind. Wrong person
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

UNVOTE:
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1958, Xkfyu wrote:PW what are your thoughts on the Dwlee wagon?

*Shrugs* the people on it are being weird, but he is too.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

This is so dumb
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2013, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2012, Phoenix Wright wrote:This is so dumb

What are your thoughts, other than that?

Everyone is just following whatever cleavage and cookies tells them to do. Nobody has given a good reason for why the wagon has formed. They just hopped on without explanation and somehow that's alright. I don't like how little content dwlee has posted, but I also don't like how everyone is bowing down to cleavage and cookie. Think for yourselves.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2016, SirCakez wrote:I was the one who started the Dwlee wagon though <.<

The point still applies. Who was the driving force behind every major wagon?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

@Cleavage
When you look at Nahdia's iso, what do you see?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

VOTE: Nahdia
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I think it is.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2042, Nahdia wrote:Lmao oh boy am I next on the wagon list?

I don't think 1 vote is cause for concern just yet
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Also, why'd you appear as soon as I voted you?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2049, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2045, Phoenix Wright wrote:Also, why'd you appear as soon as I voted you?
why wouldn't I? I didn't have anything to say and nothing was happening but then you posted so I responded lol

So you admit that you were lurking?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2054, clearance only wrote:Talk to me about your Nahdia read a bit.
I'm a lot more flexible than titus and you know damn well I can rally a wagon wherever I want.
Naked votes are gonna convince me of shit.

Nahdia has done literally zero scum hunting and even said earlier that they happy to just sheep you all day. Feels like she's just coasting through the game and not trying to lynch scum.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2060, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2053, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 2049, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2045, Phoenix Wright wrote:Also, why'd you appear as soon as I voted you?
why wouldn't I? I didn't have anything to say and nothing was happening but then you posted so I responded lol

So you admit that you were lurking?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Straw_Man
"Player 1: I can't possibly be the last scum, because I was away from the site and couldn't have sent in a kill.
Player 2: So you admit that you were lurking. Die scum!"

No.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2064, Dwlee99 wrote:Although your argument is still shit regardless.

What you quoted wasn't an argument through
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I asked a question. This was after I voted, so it wasn't a reason for why I thought she was scum. I just thought it was weird that she wasn't posting and then showed up right after I voted. An argument is when you actually say " I think this because blah blah blah"
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

All you're doing is making me want to lynch you more.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2076, Sensei wrote:
In post 2059, Phoenix Wright wrote:Nahdia has done literally zero scum hunting and even said earlier that they happy to just sheep you all day. Feels like she's just coasting through the game and not trying to lynch scum.

I think that she actually has hunted in some places. The only thing bugging me is that I felt a bit of position-y-ness with her vote on toog. Might be a dwlee buddy - but at the same time I can't really imagine Nahdia forgetting having a negative stance on dwlee on a couple occasions if they're buddies, so that's probably moot in hindsight. The push on Xk wasn't bad. Could be an echo of my and others thoughts there or something. It felt real enough, though. There also was a post that I kinda liked where she said something along the lines of "why not shoot someone besides Ari first and that way we can react accordingly to the flip and then lynch ari."
It is kinda lining-up-kills a bit and sorta weird to say when she was a bit against killing ari in the first place, but I sorta think that comes from a town mindset.

What she should do is give some reads so we can gauge where her head is at completely because there is actually leaps here and there in progression in places but I see that from uninvested town about as often as I see scum tbh.

Now, my question is if you've read dwlee's iso? And if you have please tell me which of the two has done more scumhunting this game. And which looks more fake-able.

Exactly. She's been like that the whole time though. I'll reread dwlee's iso
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #177) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2096, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2094, Phoenix Wright wrote:All you're doing is making me want to lynch you more.
you're an idiot lol

Thanks, you too ;)
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #178) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2098, Nahdia wrote:Are you just poking me to get more content or something outta me? Go away nerd I'm voting with the clear

Why would this convince me to leave you alone?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #179) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2103, pisskop wrote:The votes should be about 5 up.

PW should finish up whatever hes doing and vote.

I voted for Nahdia. Her reaction to getting one vote from me has been pretty bad
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #180) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2108, pisskop wrote:I mean logistically this is coming late in the day.

Do you think that both are town?

If I had to lynch one of them, it would be dwlee.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (isolation #181) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2111, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2106, Phoenix Wright wrote:

I voted for Nahdia. Her reaction to getting one vote from me has been pretty bad

Explain what "pretty bad" means, please. Logically explain to me why you think Nahdia is scum based on her reaction to your vote.

She took up an entire page being sarcastic and annoying just because I asked if she was lurking. That's completely unnecessary.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #182) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2115, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2114, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 2111, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2106, Phoenix Wright wrote:

Explain what "pretty bad" means, please. Logically explain to me why you think Nahdia is scum based on her reaction to your vote.

She took up an entire page being sarcastic and annoying just because I asked if she was lurking. That's completely unnecessary.

So, you believe that sarcasm and being annoying are scum tells?

No, I think overacting to one vote and flying off the handle is a scum tell.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #183) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2071, Nahdia wrote:I'll be sure to check in at least once every 5 minutes from now on just so you guys know I'm not lurking

In post 2072, Nahdia wrote:Hey guys it's been 3 minutes since my last post I don't have anything to add just wanted to let you all know I'm not lurking

In post 2073, Nahdia wrote:Yo. Still not lurking.

In post 2075, Nahdia wrote:Hi Dwlee I'm sorry. Btw still not lurking

In post 2077, Nahdia wrote:Umm excuse me I'm very invested I just like coasting d1

In post 2081, Nahdia wrote:Hi just checking in. I'm not lurking

In post 2084, Nahdia wrote:I'd stop I just don't want phoenix to think I'm lurking!!!!!

In post 2087, Nahdia wrote:Oh dang it's been 8 minutes since my last post I lurked I'm so sorry

How would you describe this?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #184) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2125, clearance only wrote:Anyone wanna talk about mirhawk and chaosomega?

Don't change the subject
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #185) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I just don't like that she's coasting, openly admits to coasting and everyone is alright with that
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #186) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2128, Nahdia wrote:PW I was actually trying to prove a point to you that your point about me lurking was actually some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen

Like, remember when I laughed at toog getting called out and told them to backtrack and Cookies speculated that I might have meant to post that in a scum PT and I laughed because of how absolutely ridiculous the notion was?
Your speculation was worse

It wasn't supposed to be some serious accusation. I made one post and then you started acting like a prick. The only point you showed is that you're an unpleasant person to play with
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #187) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Since noody cares who gets lynched and everyone wants the day to end, here you go
VOTE: dwlee
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (isolation #188) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

VOTE: chaosomega I know that they replaced in late in the day, but they didn't really try to do anything at all while they were here.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #189) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2213, clearance only wrote:Phoenix how is your overview of the game atm?

I don't get why the scum chose to kill mirhawk. It would've made more sense to go after you or cookies because most people are town reading you. With one of you guys out of the way it would be easier for the scum to guide the town towards mislynches.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Did beeboy say why he targeted Cleavage?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Well he was scum reading me on day 1, so I would've expected him to target me
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

I don't really get this conversation
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2387, clearance only wrote:Most of phoenix's posts today have actually been pretty lame now that you mention it.

I agree
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #194) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

You should pm the mod and ask them
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #195) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (isolation #196) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

If Radja barely posted, why would you expect Chaos to post?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #197) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

This day has been really weird. We've barely talked and everyone is too scared to lynch Beeboy without giving a good explanation for why. If he was town I'm sure that the scum would've quick hammered him already.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 2554, clearance only wrote:
In post 2553, Phoenix Wright wrote:This day has been really weird. We've barely talked and everyone is too scared to lynch Beeboy without giving a good explanation for why. If he was town I'm sure that the scum would've quick hammered him already.

What do you want to talk about?
What makes you think that scum would quick hammer in this situation?

Well it feels like we're closing in on them, so why wouldn't they try to end the day as soon as possible and end discussion? Quick hammering a townie would get them 2 town deaths, the lunched and their night kill. So they'd be closer to achieving their goal and then the scum's partner could bus him the next day and we might not suspect him.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #199) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

So beeboy is probably scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”