Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1897, Nahdia wrote:Xkfyu why are you so eager to play on the defensive? Do you think the people scumreading you are all scum?

Actually, I'm pretty sure you are town, which is why I'm trying to be patient with your seemingly uncaring attitude.

I'm basically a complete null on Omega though, since he just showed up and Radja didn't really do anything. I am looking forward to his case on me though. So we can talk about it.

I do think PW could be scum, but it could just be him confBiasing, and just seeing everything I do as scummy.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1885, Xkfyu wrote:Why aren't you talking to me?

In post 1699, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1698, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1689, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1686, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1681, Xkfyu wrote:Obviously not. Especially Cakez, who is trying to line up my lynch in the event of Toog flipping town.

I was saying if we didn't lynch toog then we should lynch you.

Maybe the first line was you saying that. Certainly not the bit in bold.
In post 1532, SirCakez wrote:Toog lynch > Xk lynch > Beeboy lynch
If Toog flips town we lynch Xk tomorrow for sure.
If he flips scum then PK or Beeboy maybe.

They both apply.

Then why were you arguing with me that you said something else, if you did say that?

In post 1672, Xkfyu wrote:Pisskop, why aren't you talking to me anymore? Did I come to the wrong conclusion on you earlier?

In post 1657, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1653, pisskop wrote:aidhan should say why

aidhan == beeboy?

In post 1638, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1630, SirCakez wrote:The last time I saw someone specifically say someone looked like a third party they were a third party themselves. So yeah that post from Xk was pretty susp.

Because one guy did something one time, I'm now "pretty suspicious?"

In post 1472, Xkfyu wrote:You guys having fun? I'm sure having fun.

In post 1421, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1398, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1390, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1384, SirCakez wrote:Xk and Toog are both scumbutts ugh

How's that?

Waffling, doubt casting, opportunism etc
P-Edit: Beeboy has to go also

I have an opportunistic vote on my buddy, then?

Not an inconsistent claim, by the way
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Why do you think I'm scum?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1898, Phoenix Wright wrote:You didn't give me a chance to say whether I understood or not, so I'm not sure why you even said that.

Out of ALL that, that's what you choose to respond to?

You said my questions were pointless. Well, I had already stated by then that beeboy was a strong scum read, and that his claim was inconsistent. Therefore, if you really believed that my questions were pointless, then you clearly didn't understand the reason why I was asking them.

Now, do my explanations make sense to you?

In post 1899, Phoenix Wright wrote:Also, if beeboy was a strong scum read all day why didn't you start the wagon on him instead of following everyone on the toog wagon?

Actually, I tried to do that a long time ago, but it got no traction.

In post 1901, Phoenix Wright wrote:Not an inconsistent claim, by the way

Do you have issues following conversations?

The inconsistent claim was beeboy's claim, which turned out to be just really poorly worded in two different ways. Once he explained it properly, it cleared up the inconsistency, and I was satisfied. None of what you just quoted there had anything to do with beeboy.

In post 1902, Phoenix Wright wrote:Why do you think I'm scum?

That's not what I said....at all.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1900, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1897, Nahdia wrote:Xkfyu why are you so eager to play on the defensive? Do you think the people scumreading you are all scum?

Actually, I'm pretty sure you are town, which is why I'm trying to be patient with your seemingly uncaring attitude.

I'm basically a complete null on Omega though, since he just showed up and Radja didn't really do anything. I am looking forward to his case on me though. So we can talk about it.

Xkfyu wrote:Oh good. You have one example, that is completely explainable, but you are seeing exactly what you are wanting to see, so none of this will ever sink in...

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:The beeboy wagon became more popular again, so you hopped on it.

Because Toog claimed and I believed him, and beeboy was a strong scum read all day.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then you spent the rest of your time justifying your vote and asking a million questions. Most of the questions were pointless and were asked for the sake of being asked.

I'm not going to abide an inconsistent claim from someone that I am already scum reading.
If you really don't understand why that is, then I really don't know what to tell you.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then when the wagon lost steam and people started unvoting you were like "oh ok" and unvoted too.

He explained the inconsistencies in his claim, and then they made sense. I still think there is a decent chance that he's scum, but the right play is to let the night actions play out, and deal with him if he isn't killed.
I do think PW could be scum
, but it could just be him confBiasing, and just seeing everything I do as scummy.

You didn't say that?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Ugh... Didn't mean to bold everything. Just the parts where you called me scum.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:36 am

Post by clearance only »

In post 216, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 213, SirCakez wrote:This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.
Would you be happier if we gave percentages on our reads? Like, I don't know how anyone else can't see it, but Phoenix is like 97.452% town. That gives me 2.548% of being wrong I guess.

I think Toog should be lynched just for posting this. Sadly, the other head doesn't agree. I just don't think !townToog would bring these percentages in the game.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:36 am

Post by clearance only »

-PC
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Anyway, that part where I quoted all that flimsy stuff was a test. I wanted to see what kind of reaction you wild give. I really expected you to make a solid case against me or something, but you didn't. So you failed the test
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 am

Post by clearance only »

In post 1708, Toogeloo wrote:
Unvote;
Vote: Xkfyu
Unvote;
Vote: beeboy

K, now Cakez comment makes more sense.

Opportunistic.

In post 1848, Toogeloo wrote:Am I L-1?

This is definitely faked.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 am

Post by clearance only »

-PC
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1904, Phoenix Wright wrote:You didn't say that?

I said you could be scum. I didn't say I thought you were. You are misrepresenting me, and cherry picking things out of my posts to comment on, and completely ignoring the rest of them. Plus, you're ignoring any explanation that I give for anything.

Yes, those could be techniques intentionally used by scum. Honestly though, I've probably seen it more often from town who are convinced that they've caught scum and are just tunneling.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1906, clearance only wrote:
In post 213, SirCakez wrote:This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.
Would you be happier if we gave percentages on our reads? Like, I don't know how anyone else can't see it, but Phoenix is like 97.452% town. That gives me 2.548% of being wrong I guess.

I think Toog should be lynched just for posting this. Sadly, the other head doesn't agree. I just don't think !townToog would bring these percentages in the game.

Flippancy is a silly reason to lynch someone, especially when it was just one post.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:42 am

Post by clearance only »

PW vs. xkyu is tvt
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1908, Phoenix Wright wrote:Anyway, that part where I quoted all that flimsy stuff was a test. I wanted to see what kind of reaction you wild give. I really expected you to make a solid case against me or something, but you didn't. So you failed the test

Why would I make a solid case against you? I don't even necessarily think that you are scum. How is that a failed test? You don't make any sense.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1896, Xkfyu wrote:Oh good. You have one example, that is completely explainable, but you are seeing exactly what you are wanting to see, so none of this will ever sink in...

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:The beeboy wagon became more popular again, so you hopped on it.

Because Toog claimed and I believed him, and beeboy was a strong scum read all day.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then you spent the rest of your time justifying your vote and asking a million questions. Most of the questions were pointless and were asked for the sake of being asked.

I'm not going to abide an inconsistent claim from
someone that I am already scum reading
. If you really don't understand why that is, then I really don't know what to tell you.

In post 1893, Phoenix Wright wrote:And then when the wagon lost steam and people started unvoting you were like "oh ok" and unvoted too.

He explained the inconsistencies in his claim, and then they made sense. I still think there is a decent chance that he's scum, but the right play is to let the night actions play out, and deal with him if he isn't killed.

You literally said that you're scum reading me. I'm not misrepresenting anything.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1915, Phoenix Wright wrote:You literally said that you're scum reading me. I'm not misrepresenting anything.

Ok dude, listen. You need to read things slower and think about them more before you start typing.

I was talking about beeboy in that sentence, not you. He was the one with the inconsistent claim that I was scum reading...
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1916, Phoenix Wright wrote:You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've

What's wrong? Do you not know what a townie would have done?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1918, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1916, Phoenix Wright wrote:You don't make sense. I made a shitty post against you and instead of picking it apart you just got defensive and didn't make it glaringly obvious how shitty it was. A townie would've

That was the end of the sentence. And about that scum reading part, you didn't mention any names and then in the next sentence you mentioned me. Of course I'd think that you're talking about me. Plus you had me second from the bottom on your read list.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1919, Phoenix Wright wrote:

That was the end of the sentence. And about that scum reading part, you didn't mention any names and then in the next sentence you mentioned me. Of course I'd think that you're talking about me. Plus you had me second from the bottom on your read list.

Lol sorry. I couldn't resist. I understood it, but the lack of a period made it look like you just didn't finish the sentence.

Anyways, that read list was a while ago. A lot has happened since then. You and I were in the process of discussing beeboy and HIS claim. So, I have no idea how you got confused.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 1920, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1919, Phoenix Wright wrote:

Lol sorry. I couldn't resist. I understood it, but the lack of a period made it look like you just didn't finish the sentence.

Anyways, that read list was a while ago. A lot has happened since then. You and I were in the process of discussing beeboy and HIS claim. So, I have no idea how you got confused.

So you don't think I'm scum?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

I think you're all ridiculous.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:11 am

Post by clearance only »

In post 1875, ChaosOmega wrote:Mirhawk

Can you go more into your townread here.

In post 1875, ChaosOmega wrote:Phoenix Wright

And your scumread here.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:12 am

Post by clearance only »

In post 1906, clearance only wrote:

There's better reasons to call toog scum than this homie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”