Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 2.11

Performer (5): Boonskiies, AxleGreaser, UpTooLate, Heat, Golden Robster
UpTooLate (4): Keyser Söze, Ircher, Performer, pisskop

No Vote (2): massive, RadiantCowbells

With 11 players living it takes 6/11 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-02-02 08:00:00)

NOTES

Prodding Ircher
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1248, massive wrote:pisskop you got 20 minutes to make me believe UTL or I'm hammering Performer.

Thats shit stop being a bad player.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

If you hammer Ill come after your head tomorrow
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1244, pisskop wrote:Im not the one too weak to successfully push people.

Ah yes, the old "I'm not the one who can't do X."

In post 1245, pisskop wrote:Nobody in this game has the power to force my lynch. And as such Im declining to answer.

True. Nobody in the game does have the power to make you answer, but I'm pretty sure that alternative reaaaally doesn't help either.

In post 1246, Performer wrote:@Golden
How much FM experience do you have?
I've seen people (who turned out to be scum) "defend" town by using the reason of gut reading them.

still no follow-up with Heat, who you think is one your scumreads
while you obviously keep your vote on me since you're so adamant on me being scum, why don't we stop the pointless interaction with one another until this day ends, and you try engaging Heat ?...who I am also scumreading.

As for RC, droog was his predecessor - these are same slot. What's your read on droog?

Not much FM experience but I regularly play RL mafia. If you're going to use that as indicator for me then please feel free.

I'm tempted to say I was wrong about Heat, because looking back, the only real thing that makes me strange is that his reads were pretty similar to UTL and this weird vibe that I got from him and UTL. Again, I'm re-evaluating my reads and I can engage Heat, but not going to lie, he hasn't been talking much and the last thing he said was that he was debating a flash lynch on me or a hammer on you.

I've not paid that much attention to Droog so I can't comment.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:54 am

Post by massive »

In post 1251, pisskop wrote:
In post 1248, massive wrote:pisskop you got 20 minutes to make me believe UTL or I'm hammering Performer.

Thats shit stop being a bad player.

Bullshit. You jumped to UTL with nary a word about being suspicious about her in the last X hundred posts and want to push that with just your strength of personality? Bullshit. Come after me tomorrow.

VOTE: Performer
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Golden Robster »

@Massive - Before you hammer, I want to hear Keysor and his views on all of this.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Golden Robster »

DUDE WTF.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. 1v1.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Performer »

well
my Antihero-playstyle forecasting from an earlier post, is coming true about massive
-----
Some observations in twilight:
massive stating intent to hammer, pk's unexplained certainty about me flipping town (I'm flattered but it is rather sudden); Heat's "not talking too much" - as Golden said so himself, along with Heat's indecision about voting me or flash lynching Golden.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Fucking retards. Like you guiz cant recognize town from scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Tomorrow we go after massive.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1258, Performer wrote:

well
my Antihero-playstyle forecasting from an earlier post, is coming true about massive
-----
Some observations in twilight:
massive stating intent to hammer, pk's unexplained certainty about me flipping town (I'm flattered but it is rather sudden); Heat's "not talking too much" - as Golden said so himself, along with Heat's indecision about voting me or flash lynching Golden.

KK. Noted.

I really hope you're not town :S
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Performer »

Pg 51 interactions between pk and massive, as well as pk's interaction with Golden in refusing to answer about his weird switch to UTL...could this be that pk is actually scum, who fabricated a complex taunt plan people into getting me lynched?

@Golden well , I am town.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1262, Performer wrote:Pg 51 interactions between pk and massive, as well as pk's interaction with Golden in refusing to answer about his weird switch to UTL...could this be that pk is actually scum, who fabricated a complex taunt plan people into getting me lynched?

@Golden well , I am town.

GOD FEKIN DAMMIT I KNEW IT.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Golden Robster »

If I get NKed, someone take a look at PK/UTL/Heat.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Dierfire »

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Performer (6): Boonskiies, AxleGreaser, UpTooLate, Heat, Golden Robster, massive

UpTooLate (4): Keyser Söze, Ircher, Performer, pisskop

No Vote (1): RadiantCowbells
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Dierfire »

D2 has ended.

Performer (Vanilla Town)
was lynched.

N2 begins now. Players wishing to submit actions must do so before the deadline.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-02-03 19:00:00)
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Dierfire »

N2 has ended.

Keyser Söze (Town Doctor)
was found dead.

D3 begins now.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VC 3.00

No Vote (9): pisskop, Boonskiies, UpTooLate, RadiantCowbells, AxleGreaser, massive, Golden Robster, Ircher, Heat

With 9 players living it takes 5/9 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-02-13 20:00:00)

NOTES

I figured out how to make the day/night icons appear on the topic in the forum!
Last edited by Dierfire on Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: massive

Fucking lurky moron
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like are all of you so goddamn stupid you cant read a players readslist and be like 'Oh shit, thats actually really genuine'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

And then goldenrod wants to compensate for being crap at mafia by spreading general shade in my direction?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC looks like ass, utl is still a good place to wagon, and massive needs to die for being terrible
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

And the provocation begins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Go suck an egg. Youre the main reason that fuckawful lynch went through

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”