FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #0) » Sat May 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Sorry I am late. Catching up now.

Might be awhile - I have to get enough time together so I car read the thread - it is already pretty long.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #1) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:44 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 637, Varsoon wrote:Townpool is Bookitty, Cheetory, Drixx, Egg, House, Kitz, Ozgin, Silverwolf, Skybird, and Taly.

Scumpool is Dragonspawn, laladucks, T S O, Titus

Everyone else needs to contribute a bit more (but the game has only been up for like 3 days so it's no big).

Cheetory is trustworthy. I tested him a few ways.
Ozgin is trustworthy. I tested him in a few ways.
Titus has a few things I need to work out with Titus when Titus is around and I'm around. We need to to pow-wow. I'm scumreading her until then.

I'm not sure where to place Boonskies and Radiant Cowbells. They tend to be VI-status in most games we've shared. I know Boonskies has some weird weakness for hammers and RC likes to post really strange and potentially incriminating fluff. To be honest, I usually trust these sorts to sort themselves out and hopefully not make it to a LYLO situation.

I've got some other things stewing, but I'm waiting for a mod PM and hoping that stuff will work out naturally.

I can elaborate on any of these points, too. :3

Then please do elaborate on Ozgin. Only up to page 12 so far but he is one of the few I feel are scummy at that point. What makes you think Oz is town?

Also, you trust cheeto? That seems an awfully silly statement in the beginning of day one.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #2) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 978, Aneninen wrote:
In post 966, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:
Oh, and what color is your Role PM?

Oh, I forgot this bit.
The colour of my role in my role pm is like a mid-light green, not the usual darkish green I don't think. Tells me I should eliminate threats to the town as well, so I guess I should read what's been going on (have been procrastinating a little)

In post 967, lalaladucks wrote:Hey, it's the same colour as the sample role pm in the OP. There you go.

Wait, what?
Mid-light green? Darkish green? Same as the Sample PM?
There was no Mid-light green in my role PM at all! Its text is f-cking black!

VOTE: Lalaladucks

Also, your reads are not only vague but also strange. Not a single reason for Egg, nor Bookitty, whom you're scumreading. TSO and Varsoon are fence-sitty reads (and there are no clear reads on those nowadays), the slight scumlean on Prolapsed might even suggest a possible partnership with him (althoug I know that I'm over-speculating this now).

I like that you like my posts, I like even more that you like E.B.O.N.Y. (frankly, I've put an INSANE amount of effort in that game), but posting these is a sign of appeasing/buddying/I-don'tknow-what-I-need-to-call-it. Sorry to say, but right now this is another thing why I like the idea that you're scum.

________

In post 972, Skybird wrote:
I don't like PB, RC, kitz. I'm ok with lynching one of these three.

RC?

In post 977, SilverWolf wrote:
I'm good with a Prolapsed vote right now.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

That's a good vote. I'm willing to join that wagon too but I want to see your opinion about Lala's answer I quoted above. Refute me if it wasn't a slip.

Why would Lala state her role PM was different than the example given and then point to the example and state it looked like that?

Further, if you read the statement again, it states that the color OF HER ROLE is green. It does NOT state that the text in the box is any color. IOW, I believe that she is referring to the header that is colored which happens to be THE ROLE.

I think lala is likely scum for reasons I will get into in a following post but I think your focus on the role PM is not only misguided but that you misinterpreted what was actually stated. In short - you are wasting your scum hunting on a point that is irrelevant. Considering that you are one of the very few I would town read at this point I would prefer that you not waste that scum hunting :D
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #3) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:55 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 807, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 753, Bookitty wrote:Well, I saw Mad Max and it was truly awesome. I want to see it again!

In other news, I AM in a neighbourhood with Dragonspawn and House.
I felt (and others can express what they thought) that he was using the neighbourhood as a venue for testing the waters and trying out things before pushing his suspicions in the main thread. I've been a little reticent to use the hood as a discussion forum because I think it likely there are scum in it.

As for the Taly-Dragonspawn-Ozgin link, both of the first two seemed pretty wishy-washy on the Ozgin issue and I wanted to see how things played out. My initial vote on Dragon was essentially because House asked me to in the hood (not just me, but I was willing). The reactions haven't made me more comfortable with Taly either.

@Taly: What questions of yours have I missed, please?

We're lynching Bookitty or House today. I don't believe anyone else should be lynched. House and Bookitty both were on the list of me saying I believe one of them to be scum. And Dragon isn't scum. you can do it, by the way.

Really, I woudl call you scum for this except all the back and fourth with dragon.

WHY bookitty
. You have been asked this MULTIPLE times. Answer already. Hopefully the bigger text will get the point across.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #4) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:57 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 930, Varsoon wrote:The problem with scumhunting in my neighborhood right now is that I'm really certain of my Cheetory townread and while I doubt TSO and Drixx, they literally are not here to receive the pressure of a wagon.
On the other hand, I am highly suspicious of House (post-claim) and Dragonspawn, and I don't exactly have a wondrous townread on you or Kitz either. Given that House and Dragonspawn are vocal and around, hunting out of that 'hood seemed preferable in regards to tangible results given activity.
I think that we should consider both 'hoods as pools of players that have anti-town (at least) in them, but some people think Wake set up large 'hoods just to fuck with us.

P-EDIT:
@Boonskies: The scum incentive would be to pose as best friends. Daychat = scum theatre.
:/
But, yes, like you said. A best friend flip from either one of you will clear the other. That's why I'll let that nonsense lie.

That is very poor scum reasoning for both them and house. With multiple scum teams and possibly p3 kills per night out there, any PR claims at this point are simply idiotic if they are scum. The likelihood they will be targeted is astronomical.

So far I would state that house, dragon and boon are off the table.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #5) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 964, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:As a start, Laladucks, I've chosen six random names for you.

Egg
Varsoon
TSO
Bookitty
Prolapsed Brain
DragonSpawn

That's about the third of the playerlist, excluding you. What's your reads on them?

Hello Aneninen.
I like your posts.
And the weirdest riddle game on the internet is pretty cool.

Haven't read all the posts, missing a big chunk of about page 29 onwards, but...

Egg:
townie brownie
Varsoon:
sometimes I think he's scum, sometimes I think he's town. Guess I'd say slightly leaning towards town for now.
TSO:
idk how I'm supposed to discern his alignment from 13 posts. His confirmation post was backwards. That was nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe leaning town for TSO. Yeah. Leaning town.
Bookitty:
hello mafia kitty
[color=lightgreen0]Prolapsed Brain:[/color]
8 posts?! Even freaking worse. Ugh. I don't like anything he's posted, slight scumlean.
dragonspawn:
oh, that juxtaposition in post quantity. I'll tentatively accept the Best Friends claim for now since I sorta kinda predicted it because of that discussion thread I saw.

Prolaps is scum lean right after a few start scum reading him. Same with the bookitty read. There has been no reasoning that I have seen to read boo as scum yet here you are giving him a hard scum read without the slightest reason why. I can only assume you are jumping on the fact that Boon - considered town at this time by most - is calling him scum.

Really looks to me like you are scum that is jumping on the first available information to put a post up without getting to deep in the thread. VERY opportunistic and scummy IMHO.

Couple this with the fact that most of your posts seem to be 'apologetic' for your future fluff posting and I get a scum read on you.

VOTE: lalaladucks
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #6) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:08 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 972, Skybird wrote:Wow, this game is moving fast.
Silverwolf is town. This looks like her town game.
Other town reads: Egg, Cheet, Boon, Anen, Lalaladucks, Taly, Varsoon.

I'm leaning town on Titus, but she is hard for me to read. House is the same way.

TSO, FA, Drixx, and Aero haven't posted enough to even start to get a read.

I don't like PB, RC, kitz. I'm ok with lynching one of these three.

People said that a LOT in 180. Guess what wolf was...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #7) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:10 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I also have a scum lean on RC but less sure there. I don't like the fake dayvig on an obvious mason like claim. There is zero town motivation to it. None at all.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #8) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:13 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1036, Skybird wrote:Hi FA_Q2! Good to see you.

@Anen, what FA said on the lalaladucks/role pm thing. I'm not scum reading her but am interested to see what points FA has.

points in 1034.

I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.

I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said - it is extremely opportunistic.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #9) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:51 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1043, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because it's clear that some people want to keep me fresh in everyone's minds for a mislynch later but don't want to push me while they don't have to.

So, like, when we're actually pushing scum they'll come up and be OH EVERYONE REMEMBER RC WHY DID WE NEVER LYNCH THAT?

Or you are scummy - just less so than, say, lala.

Oh wait, that is exactly the case with at least one player...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #10) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Oz has only gotten scummier in the last several pages as well.

We should lynch Oz or lala today. Both of them are good, viable options.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #11) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1046, Varsoon wrote:@Egg: The only claim I was looking for from dragonspawn was a neighbor claim. When it became painfully obvious that Boon/Dragon were crumbing masons/friends, my response was denial of that. I
still
think it's not true.
I'd rather push people on their play independent of claims, though. I got caught up in way too much setup spec as of late and I don't think it's helped us out that much. We'll see D2 if it plays out well, I guess.

@FAQ2: Why don't you want to vote for Prolapsed Brain?

We're not lynching out of House, Dragonspawn, Boonskies, or Ozgin today.
Can we please focus on other wagons for now?
I'd rather not have a 200 page D1.

That said, Prolapsed Brain needs votes badly.

Because there are better prospects out there right now. I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

I don't think his case is better than the one against Oz or lala.

If you think it is stronger, please outline why.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #12) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Also, why is Oz a no go for you. Of all the players to give a no go over, that is just a strange one. I understand the other three (they are obvious) but Oz does not belong in that lineup.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #13) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:39 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1121, Egg wrote:Top of Page 42. Silverwolf is trying too hard to defend Ozgin. Remember she was avoiding his wagon earlier. I'm going to take a hard look at Silverwolf if Ozgin flips scum.

Fa, on the lala role PM point, you make a point that should make lala town. How could she have genuinely looked at her role before the sample PM like you said and come up with the answer she came up with? But then you vote her. I don't understand.

No, my point does not 'make her town' at all. It means that the focus being put on the role PM is meaningless and a distraction.

She had access to the role PM in the OP and I don’t see the description she gave as a slip. That does not make her town. Instead, it means that she looked at the OP before describing her 'role PM.' Aneninen is still completely focused on a point that is irrelevant because he is miss-reading what lala stated IMHO. NEITHER of them even acknowledged the point though and that is fucking annoying but not really a tell.
In post 1121, Egg wrote:
FA wrote: I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said - it is extremely opportunistic.

Personally, I don't think she'd have any more free time as town than as scum.

Drixx, have you played with both townBoon and scumBoon? Because I have and I agree he's different.

Radiant, why are you playing?

Prolapsed, do you have day talk?

Anyone voting Prolapsed for meta, have you also seen his town game?

Where did I state that she would have more free time as town?

The point was not that she does not have the time – I think that is an obvious fact due to her posting. She is, however, using that time in a VERY opportunistic manner. THAT is not something that I would think town would do or is good for town. She is coming up with scum reads, as far as I can tell, based entirely off the fact that a few others in the last few pages fingered them as scum. No reasoning, no comments as to why and not even stating it is a sheeping read. Notice that lala has entirely avoided explaining her scum reads as well. She is very focused on the color thing. Why? Not to defend herself – there is but one single player focused on that line of thought and it is not attracting more votes – but instead it is easy to do without creating associative tells or being inconsistent. Those reads and the avoidance of scum hunting are scum tells – not the fact that she has no time. The lack of time I was referring to is simply what corners her into revealing it while trying to look like she is town (and failing to do so).
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #14) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:41 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1057, Varsoon wrote:This ISO, though.
Lots of great stuff in here

Spoiler: Prolapsed Brain's Entire Contribution in 42 Pages
In post 8, Prolapsed Brain wrote:/confirm

In post 64, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 58, Kitz wrote:Gotta love them tasty timezones. Can't just summon everyone to be online simultaneously.

I'm not here to party, I'm here to catch scum.

In post 69, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Can someone please explain all this SilverWolf love, please? Thanks.

In post 546, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I am ten pages behind.

So far, Ozgin looks scummish, Egg looks townish, Titus looks nulltownish, and everyone else is not memorable.

In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

In post 739, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 671, Titus wrote:
In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

... Shit... are you kidding me with this post.

I never kid.

In post 742, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 669, Varsoon wrote:
@Prolapsed Brain:
In my experience, I am often around during twilight to talk to players.
Twilight is a thing that happens.
Will we end up with a long enough twilight where both Dragons and I are online to discuss Dragons' role?
Maybe.
That's why I'm not hinging everything on it. It's simply a part of the whole of my thoughts and approach to Dragonspawn.
You should get in the game instead of just insulting people, though. :3

The point you didn't address, though, is how are you going to talk to dragonspawn
after he flips?
Once he's flipped, it's Night and he's dead.

In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he
[dragonspawn]
flips town then I really, really need to talk to him
[dragonspawn]
in Twilight.
That's about all.

In post 746, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Don't know who to vote for yet. It'll happen.

There is nothing good there. All you have is that brain is inactive lurker. I, generally, do not scum read for lurking for the most part because almost every lurk lynch I have seen it has been a town player. It is one of the reasons that I am not really on the Brain wagon – the case around him is centered on the fact that he has not really posted anything of substance. It is different when you post fluff to look town or otherwise lurk in a scummy fashion but all I see there is plain lurking.

Lurkers are lynch bait for the scum to take advantage of because they are the low hanging fruit.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #15) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1164, Egg wrote:Fa, right here:
Fa wrote: points in 1034. I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.
I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play
or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said -
it is extremely opportunistic.

Read the entire thing egg.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #16) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

FF is not going to be used in a scum team. That makes no sense - either they are lying about being FF as scum or they are town. It does not matter though - the lying about the FF or actually being scum FF would net the exact same results. I cannot see a good scum motivation for them lying - it would virtually ensure the other scum team takes them out at some point and we turbo lynch the other.

IOW, it would essentially ensure that team lost. NOT a good idea at all.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #17) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:20 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1186, Egg wrote:
In post 1175, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1164, Egg wrote:Fa, right here:
Fa wrote: points in 1034. I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.
I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play
or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said -
it is extremely opportunistic.

Read the entire thing egg.

Those are two points. I don't have any issue with you thinking lala's play is opportunistic. What I have an issue with is your stance on her role PM talk and your shot at her free time.

No egg. They are not 2 points. I am not going to say this again, she is not scum because of the lack of attention (though this seems to have changed as she has quite a few posts and no real content) but that is what makes her moves so opportunistic. It provides a framework.

I am not going to address this again as you seem to be purposefully obtuse on what I have DIRECTLY stated. It is annoying as hell.

If you think it is inconsistent that vote for me because of it –I don’t give a damn. I have explained exactly what I said and why I said it. It makes sense and if you demand to take it out of context and miss-represent what I stated then rehashing the blatantly obvious certainly is not going to yield any results.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #18) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1239, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, I think I've claimed too much and it's likely that I'll be blocked or killed tonight anyway.
Given that liability, I don't really know how much we'll be able to trust my results (if I even get any) on Ozgin at all.
I suppose that if I get a verification that Ozgin is not Citizen through my role, that means we can lynch Ozgin right out.
If I get no result, then we kinda get nothing. :/

That is what happens when you soft a pr without reason.

It was a dumb thing to do and anti town. I have no idea why this seems to consistently happen in large games.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #19) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1235, Varsoon wrote:@FAQ2: I think a lot of the points you're making against laladucks are the reasons why the Prolapsed wagon is as popular as it is.
I'll hold that any player who has low content and low quality-per-post is low-hanging fruit. That doesn't really speak towards their alignment, but instead towards how easily they might be lynched.
At this point in the game, I'd be fine with a lynch on laladucks as well. I'm holding out to see what Prolapsed has to post.

The difference is brain is a straight up PL - there is no content there. Lala has directly posted scummy CONTENT. She also continues to evade the questions brought to her about that scummy content. Lala is clearly scum.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #20) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

considering he is one of my scum suspects atm I can go for an Ozgin lynch.

VOTE: Ozgin
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #21) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1254, Egg wrote:
In post 1242, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1235, Varsoon wrote:@FAQ2: I think a lot of the points you're making against laladucks are the reasons why the Prolapsed wagon is as popular as it is.
I'll hold that any player who has low content and low quality-per-post is low-hanging fruit. That doesn't really speak towards their alignment, but instead towards how easily they might be lynched.
At this point in the game, I'd be fine with a lynch on laladucks as well. I'm holding out to see what Prolapsed has to post.

The difference is brain is a straight up PL - there is no content there. Lala has directly posted scummy CONTENT. She also continues to evade the questions brought to her about that scummy content. Lala is clearly scum.

I thought the case on Prolapsed was mostly meta. I mean, I'm not voting him but I have him as weak scum for an awkward post early in the game. I don't think anyone is voting him for policy. I could be wrong. It's happened before and it will happen again.

Lala, please don't do the "easy lynch" copout. Anyone who gets 11 votes on Day 1 is "easy". Scum can be "easy" to vote. It's just a bad point to make. If it becomes a pattern, we'll talk. But one "easy" vote on Day 1 isn't a big deal.

I missed any argument that it was a meta read and do not have any meta on him myself. I don't put a whole lot of stock in meta either - people change their game all the time. Prolapsed has done nothing that I would consider scummy other than not doing anything at all. That is a PL if I have ever seen one.

Day one hard lurkers are not indicative of scum. Lurking in general is a shit reason to lynch as well - you are going to hit town more often than you hit scum. Could Prolapsed be scum? Certainly. Is he? I don't know - he has no content with which to make a reasonable read.

The easy copout by lala is bullshit as well - there are hard reasons for my vote on lala and she refuses to address them (because she is caught scum). Just getting scummier by the moment.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #22) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I think that pro is at l-5 and oz at l-4

That is my best guess at this point.

@mod - could we get a vote count when you can. Been a few pages. :D

pedit: am i giving one more than they got somewhere?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #23) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I doubt you missed anything - you said they were voting him for meta. I think that is rather weak considering that there is no content in his posts. They might not be stating they are voting him as a PL but that is the way
I
see those votes.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #24) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:32 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Fuck. Leave for one measly day and the hammer is in before I get to even comment.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #25) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:33 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1680, SilverWolf wrote:This is nothing. D1 of 180 was 75 pages.

Don't bring the ghost of shitty games here - 180 was a terrible mess. I hope this game continues to be nothing like that one.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #26) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:40 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Well - here is some content.

In post 1370, Titus wrote:@SW, KPN is Kills Per Night. The higher the KPN generally speaking, the better it is for scum, particularly if scums aren't crosskilling each other. Given scums won't vote to lynch each other, I highly doubt they'll kill each other at night.

I absolutely disagree on lalala's reads doing that.

Scum would have genuine frustration at being caught, just as much as town would. The genuineness of emotion is not what to read but the motivation behind the speech.

This entire line of thought from titus makes me think she is scum. It SCREAMS like she wants to get the message to the other scum team that she wants to work with them. Oz flip might should ease my suspicions though as titus was the largest and most consistent push for that wagon.
In post 1378, Egg wrote:
In post 1365, Varsoon wrote:What kind of logic is that?
I think scum would -want- to lynch scum to earn townpoints for it and then during night they'd want to direct double-kills on town PRs.
Ideally. Right?

I agree with this. Titus is probably the only person I've seen argue that scum want other scum teams to stay alive.

Ditto - virtually every game I have played where there was a SK the scum team actively tried to kill them as early as possible - anything that makes a night kill that can target scum is a high threat to scum.

In post 1406, House wrote:
In post 1346, Wake1 wrote:
lalaladucks
dragonspawn
RadiantCowbells
Boonskiies
Aneninen
Ozgin

There's my opinion of the ducky wagon.

Now you are not even trying house. That is the most asinine summation ever considering that boon and dragon are tied together and you have opposing reads of them. At least bother to make sense.
In post 1434, House wrote:
In post 1432, SilverWolf wrote:House-I don't like how you've barely participated and are suddenly going to rush in here to push everyone off lala. I'm going to meta her, and see if you are being honest about how she plays.

Right Wolf, because when I'm scum, I'm just THAT DAMNED OBVIOUS about it.

Totally makes sense.

Yes, house. You very well can be.

That is the nature of chaotic - and you are definitely a chaotic player.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #27) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:49 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1687, T S O wrote:180 was extremely enjoyable. I didn't win, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Really? Wasn't 180 the one where all our PR's outed themselves - one of them playing against wincon by specifically lying about results and not correcting them after they were lynched and we lynched our cop based on that false info? Maybe I am thinking of another game or perhaps i just got to damn frustrated.

I don't think mafia has ever really annoyed me like that game did. Next game was a perfect win though so that counter balanced it ;)
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #28) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

lol. I can see where being the MM might have been pretty nice in that game.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #29) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:59 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1820, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1818, Drixx wrote:Between the two of them, House looks a lot more scummy than Kitz. I mean, House is lying and throwing as much confusion as he possibly can into the game, and then in that process claims to be a day cop and have an innocent on Kitz. I'm not sure that "wat" is much different than my response would be given the context. It's maybe a slight scum tell, but it just makes me take notice and want to pay a little more attention to Kitz at the moment.

What confuses me is why House isn't a much larger focus at the moment, given his ISO.

I tend to agree. Especially considering his joat claim. I'm fairly confident its pure bs, but consider we have one scum joat chances are we may have another.

Really?

House does this all the time - draw's the NK when he can take advantage of it. I thought that was BLATANTLY clear yesterday but really could not comment on it because that would be rather shitty and damage his ability to do so.

It seems to have worked – we are missing kills last night and I would bet at least one of those is because house was targeted due to his role claim.

I also think all this speculation that the scum teams have the same roles is rather useless. I do not see a single reason to make such an assumption – particularly in a wake game.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #30) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:08 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1841, T S O wrote:I would be quite surprised if both SilverWolf and House were town.

Please explain why these two?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #31) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:10 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1886, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus's push on me in particular is striking me as odd.

That's a slot I'd be willing to lynch.

What is odd about it.

You seemed rather confident in a blue team and that strikes me as a scum slip.

You are a possible scum slot. I am also leaning scum on titus for the reason I stated in twilight. Lala is still the most scummy player though and has done nothing to help that position today. Kitz is moving briskly in that direction as well.

Can we get a V/C

Still looking into varsoons interactions. I don’t have the time tonight to analyze.

I read dragon, boon, house, egg and Aneninen as town for now.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #32) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1892, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 1886, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus's push on me in particular is striking me as odd.

That's a slot I'd be willing to lynch.

What is odd about it.

You seemed rather confident in a blue team and that strikes me as a scum slip.

You are a possible scum slot. I am also leaning scum on titus for the reason I stated in twilight. Lala is still the most scummy player though and has done nothing to help that position today. Kitz is moving briskly in that direction as well.

Can we get a V/C

Still looking into varsoons interactions. I don’t have the time tonight to analyze.

I read dragon, boon, house, egg and Aneninen as town for now.

Somehow I missed the V/C right above my post – sorry mod
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #33) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

VOTE: laladucks

I just don’t see a better candidate at this time.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #34) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:05 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2019, Boonskiies wrote:Honestly, I'm not going to believe a claim at all from Titus. Also, if Titus ends up flipping scum, LaLa would be on the same team for sure.

Ditto here.

Titus needs to be lynched - she scum slipped hard with the response to her push. Lala is the most likely partner.

Boy this is going to be a fast day.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #35) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:15 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2025, lalaladucks wrote:you guys are sooooooooooo lazy really

think about it: would Titus, master scum, really act this way with me if I was her succumbed?

really?

are you serious?

don't be dumb

ofc not

duhhhh

Yes, she would lala. That is, as a matter of fact, the most likely reason for anyone to act in that way.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #36) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2215, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2213, Taly wrote:
@Dragon

Who do you think is more dangerous right now?

RC, House, or Lala?

Honestly I have no clue. I know house better. So I know if he is scum he is dangerous

But I don't know rc or ducks at all. So I'm not sure how to rate them.

What makes you think that house is scum?

Do you really think that what he claimed was a ‘slip?' I think that is incorrect and not indicative of his alignment.

I have a theory about the house situation but it is not in town’s interest to discuss it at this time. I am, however, reading house as a town lean.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #37) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:27 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2187, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 2170, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2140, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Taly and lalalala are scummates.

Discuss.

Also, yes. Lets get back on track, people. ScumHouse will figure itself out later. Vote Lala or Taly.

._.

So will you not scumread Taly when I flip town?

Cause that's what will happen.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

VOTE: Taly

tallyho!

Garbage. You have never given competent reasons for your votes and you are not starting now. You are still scummy as hell.

I also do not like the drama between house and silver – I have a scum lean on silver right now.

As I said, slight town lean with house.

I don’t fully get the scum reads on tally – can someone reiterated the case they have on taly? I don’t see scum there at this time.

VOTE: laladucks

Starting to get suspicious of delta – contribute something. You are not simply lurking anymore – you post fluff and meaningless garbage. That is scummy.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #38) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:28 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2308, RadiantCowbells wrote:You have far more than enough meta experience with me to know better.

At this point, I'd happily lynch Bulge as a policy lynch, not solely because of his actions in this game but the rest can't be discussed.

who the heck is bulge?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:07 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2308, RadiantCowbells wrote:You have far more than enough meta experience with me to know better.

At this point, I'd happily lynch Bulge as a policy lynch, not solely because of his actions in this game but the rest can't be discussed.

Scummy as hell. PL lynches on day 3 are idiotic. Further, refusing to address the questions posed to you is also scummy. Then, taking that soft stance (I am not going to push for this lynch BUT I just wanted everyone to know that I am willing to vote for him) is also scummy.

This is bad RC - address the questions already brought to you.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2328, Cheetory6 wrote:

FA, what's your read on Bookitty?

I don’t really have one atm and that’s why I haven’t commented on boo all that much. I don’t think there is anything overtly scummy that boo has done so far that I have caught but she has been awfully absent.

The case SW just posted makes me want to lean scum on her but I have not confirmed it yet – need the time.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2259, Cheetory6 wrote:if I

The more I think about this the less I like it.

I can’t think of a time where I was town and ever stated ‘if’ I flip town. This really feels like a slip…
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:45 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2356, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2353, Kitz wrote:The difference would be their reads towards you and various other things as opposed to being even more scumread on?
This one stings as scummy, especially how the response is.

I think they're scum.

Ergo, nothing I say will make a difference on a faked scumread. I don't know for sure if Cheetory is scum, but I think it's interesting that SilverWolf chimes in to support this read when even Cheetory is saying it's not very strong (and I disproved half of it already, by his own admission). Yet this only serves to strengthen this admittedly weak scumread when I disprove part of it. To which I say, fake scumread is fake and I don't care about it.

VOTE: SilverWolf

There you go.

So, still not willing to actually state the reasoning behind what you said.

THAT is what signifies a ‘fake’ read and to be honest your latest reads are stinking of it. I still prefer the lala wagon – that scum needs to go already – but boo looks like a valid alternate scum vote at this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2365, Cheetory6 wrote:FA.
If I flip town and if you're town.
Will you acknowledge that 90% of the shit that people call scumslips are garbage?
Titus scumslip == legit.
Ozgin scumslip == bullshit.
My scumslip == bullshit.
Kitz scumslip == probably bullshit.
I bet there will be another 6 bullshit scumslips people call out this game to balance out Titus's legit one.
If you want to come at me with a case. Do it.
I will fucking scream and shout before I get lynched for something as fucking dumb as word choice.

90% of everything that people call out as scummy is bullshit but that is all we have to go with so I don't see your point at all.

I don't like the way that post reads and it looks a lot like a scum slip. Notice that I am not voting you yet so your overreaction is rather silly. People get lynched for word choice all the time - it is a valid and useful tactic. Don't like it, stiop using scummy phrases. Your reaction to my point is almost as telling as the point itself.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:23 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2381, Kitz wrote:
In post 2378, SilverWolf wrote:@Kitz-Who are you scumreading right now and why aren't you voting?

I'm always slow / reserving on votes, but yeah, I'll vote for someone I personally think needs a vote.

As for who's scummy, well.
Prolapsed Brain is a big, red button. Read his ISO, this is overal anti-game, unattentative, sheepish and fluff, lack of actual contribution.
Lala pings me really high too, for the not-much-care attitude and several other things which is made obvious by now.
Kitty is also among there, for the obvious points of mindset and play, as well as the whole "Mislynch town" thingie and "Why should I care".
Skybird pings me slightly, recently going all neutral and careful, while going for an obvious target in the same mindset.

Boonskies pings lightly, but otherwise a mix-read. Dragon is a town-lean/null. Everyone says BestFriend, but I dunno, no actual evidence yet.
Radiant reads as a "fucking troll", so mix-read.
House is null due to my mixed reads on him, but there's a townlean due to the claim and claimed actions.

Personally I read Cheetory and Anenin as town.

The rest is null. Anyway, voting PB because, god damnit, those reasons.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

I hope you read anenin as town - he already flipped....

Are you even paying attention.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2478, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I don't have an issue with everyone not immediately being at my beck and call to sheep me onto whatever lynch.

But I'd rather you didn't assume that the way you play mafia is optimal for either enjoyment or proficiency.

Sorry but you don't get to play the 'that's the way I like to play' card when you are acting like a troll. Don't like getting called out for trolling then don't act like one.

The last few pages is full of you whining and flatly refusing to play. the very cornerstone of mafia is developing reads and giving cases on people. You might as well demand that we all play trouble but YOU don't use dice - that's just the way you play.

Nope - that is bullshit. Don't waste our time if you don't want to play.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:16 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Are we really just running with the idea that boo is a vanilla cop and just happened to visit the kill target?

I, for one, don’t buy it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:59 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2539, Bookitty wrote:Well, then how could I know that Cheetory was a tracker and not a watcher, please?

You understand that I KNOW I didn't kill Anen, so I KNEW that Cheetory couldn't have been a watcher watching her, because he would have seen someone else visit her along with me, ergo, he wasn't watching her.

How would I have known he wasn't a watcher if I had been the one to kill her? Unless you're arguing that I'm on a scumteam that killed AND vanilla copped her, which would be... weird, anyway.

Because if he was a watcher that would hard confirm you as scum and your 'out' would not have worked.

Therefore you guessed tracker – to give yourself an out. I find it highly unlikely that you just happened to cop the NK target AND a tracker tracked you at the same time. We also don’t have a hard confirmation on what cheet is claiming.

What do you have to add to this cheet? You said you belive that she may not have killed him. Why?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:09 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2582, SilverWolf wrote:Bookitty-Titus and I had a discussion about Best Friends already in the game. My post on it was here . That link shows they are not normal but Wake really wanted to use them badly in a game. They are masons without a PT, but they know each other are town. It's a town role.

Anyhow, I'm here but a little behind. RL issues so I need to read and catch up in a little bit and try to get my head back in the game.

Boo's link directly refutes what you stated - it states that non-talking masons (which is what best friends are) is a normal role on mafiascum.net. You cannot get more clear than that. I am still waiting for the sonar ability to come out and win us the game but I don't think that will happen this game :(
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:14 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

VOTE: Bookitty

This is a good lynch. So is lynching lala. One of those needs to happen today. I will vote for either of those scum players.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2588, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2583, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2578, Bookitty wrote:"Masons,
regardless of when they are allowed to speak to each other
, are considered Normal on mafiascum.net, provided they are Town-aligned. A Masonry must contain at least two Masons."

The Wiki wants to have a word with all of you who are saying Best Friends are not normal.

This is talking about Masons. Masons can sometimes have daytalk-we did in Delicious or sometimes be allowed to only speak at night. Yes, they are normal. Best Friends do not have a PT and only know the other is town. They are not normal and that link I provided where this was discussed already says that they are not going to be made normal.

pedit: Was Drawn on Arrival a theme game?

This is academic and irrelevant to the game in general unless you can point out where the 'normalcy' of friends gives town some sort of additional information. There are non-normal roles in this game. Unless the other non-normal role comes out then the addition of BF to non normal is utterly irrelevant.

All this is doing is providing scum a conduit to look like they are participating when they are simply deflecting from the current train of though - Bookitty's scum claim.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:23 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2591, Bookitty wrote:I don't think my role is especially useful anyway, so I am not going to fight and scream about it. I do think Skybird needs to be looked at, though, given her weird reaction to the ascetic accusation. (Anen just flipped ascetic as town, so if Skybird is ascetic, she's most likely scum.)

That is a bit of role-spec that does not follow logically.

It is silly to claim that one role is confined to scum simply because a scum player has it and doubly so for modifiers.

It is worthy to mention though that the existence of ascetic does mean that there is no need to actually be role blocked to receive a no-result. The assumptions that so and so was role blocked is rather specious.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2651, SilverWolf wrote:
lala-I don't know, if she's scum for trolling or not helping, then what about RC's trolling or Prolapsed or Delta being completely unhelpful. I mean, it looks like she may be lynched and I'm not going to argue if it happens. If nothing else, it will be hugely informative considering how many people want her lynched and will get rid of a distraction. I still don't think she's as scummy as some others though.

She is not scum for being unhelpful. That is a rather poor reason to read a player as scummy since so many town players are just as unhelpful.

My original case pointed out that she keeps trying to look like she is doing something while simply taking opportunistic votes. Her 'logic' has also been VERY inconsistent to the point that I am sure that she utterly faked virtually everything she has claimed. Nothing that lala has done since then has changed any of that. You might disagree but in general the case against lala is not one of simply being 'unhelpful.' Even if some of the other players are calling for an asinine PL.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:31 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2634, Egg wrote:
FA's read on Bookitty feels awkward and wishy washy. Also his stance that Cheet slipped, but he's not voting Cheet so Cheet is overreacting is pretty bad too. Ifsomeone scumslipped, they aren't town. Simple as that. Makes me feel like he doesn't legitimately think it was a slip and his stance on the reaction is BS.

I suspect that cheet did slip but I am not positive on that as of this point. I also thought that Oz slipped and how did that turn out? Scum slips are not always actual slips and you know that. Why is that hard to understand. Further, Boo looks like caught scum so why would I necessarily vote cheet over boo? Lastly, how the hell does my read on boo seem 'wishy washy?' I am voting to lynch Boo - you don't get more of a read than that. I started the push as well as no one seemed even interested in questioning her atrocious claim.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2665, Egg wrote:Kitz, see that's basically what I mean about skybird. That moment of opportunism seems like it would come from someone who has been playing that way all game. But skybird has been in the background talking but avoiding controversy. It doesn't fit.

Cheet, I'm not sure what you mean but stay subtle. I don't suspect them and I don't think anyone else does so it's not important right now.

FA, can you give me examples of lala trying to appear useful?

Preview edit: fair enough. I thought you assumed it was a slip, but didn't think it was enough to vote. Debating over whether or not it was a slip makes more sense.

This was where you seemed wishy washy on Bookitty:
In post 2361, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2328, Cheetory6 wrote:

FA, what's your read on Bookitty?

I don’t really have one atm and that’s why I haven’t commented on boo all that much. I don’t think there is anything overtly scummy that boo has done so far that I have caught but she has been awfully absent.

The case SW just posted makes me want to lean scum on her but I have not confirmed it yet – need the time.

It was before you voted her and it only came after being asked and you didn't really commit to an answer. Saying you started the push feels kind of wrong especially considering you referenced someone else's case on her here and weren't sure yet yourself.

I didn't have a solid read on her yet. I guess you could say that you are correct then. Later is when she became scummy.

I don't like the claim as well as what forced it or her 'defense' as to why she can't be scum. It simply does not add up.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

@egg, as to lala trying to appear 'useful' - that is not the term I used - I said doing something and there is a difference. She had reads all over the place that were essentially direct copies of reads from others - that is scummy in my book. Do an ISO on me, I point out some relevant cases.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Start with 1094 (and 964)
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:56 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2675, Egg wrote:
In post 2671, FA_Q2 wrote:@egg, as to lala trying to appear 'useful' - that is not the term I used - I said doing something and there is a difference. She had reads all over the place that were essentially direct copies of reads from others - that is scummy in my book. Do an ISO on me, I point out some relevant cases.

I consider "doing something" to be "useful" but I don't want a semantics arguement. Can you just give me a few examples of what you meant because the case on her seems to be that she isn't doing anything and your point seems to be the opposite of that so I'm trying to figure out where you're coming from.

I'm gonna go look at those posts you mentioned.

'doing something' is not inherently useful. For instance, posting a reads list without reasons is ‘doing something’ but it is utterly useless. Further, posting random reads lists that are not connected with logic OR previous reads, as lala has done, is chaotic and useless. Those are scum posts IMHO because they specifically try to come off as hunting scum without actually doing any scum hunting.

Lastly, I don’t care what the others built their case around on lala – I built a read and case based off what I see as scummy posts and that is why I voted there several times. I do not vote players simply because they are not very active – too often those are town players.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2676, Egg wrote:1094 appears to have been made by Radiant....???

964 just looks like a few reads.

Not seeing the issue

?
I swear I just posted this but it is missing....

My bad – I meant 1034
In post 1034, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 964, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:As a start, Laladucks, I've chosen six random names for you.

Egg
Varsoon
TSO
Bookitty
Prolapsed Brain
DragonSpawn

That's about the third of the playerlist, excluding you. What's your reads on them?

Hello Aneninen.
I like your posts.
And the weirdest riddle game on the internet is pretty cool.

Haven't read all the posts, missing a big chunk of about page 29 onwards, but...

Egg:
townie brownie
Varsoon:
sometimes I think he's scum, sometimes I think he's town. Guess I'd say slightly leaning towards town for now.
TSO:
idk how I'm supposed to discern his alignment from 13 posts. His confirmation post was backwards. That was nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe leaning town for TSO. Yeah. Leaning town.
Bookitty:
hello mafia kitty
[color=lightgreen0]Prolapsed Brain:[/color]
8 posts?! Even freaking worse. Ugh. I don't like anything he's posted, slight scumlean.
dragonspawn:
oh, that juxtaposition in post quantity. I'll tentatively accept the Best Friends claim for now since I sorta kinda predicted it because of that discussion thread I saw.

Prolaps is scum lean right after a few start scum reading him. Same with the bookitty read. There has been no reasoning that I have seen to read boo as scum yet here you are giving him a hard scum read without the slightest reason why. I can only assume you are jumping on the fact that Boon - considered town at this time by most - is calling him scum.

Really looks to me like you are scum that is jumping on the first available information to put a post up without getting to deep in the thread. VERY opportunistic and scummy IMHO.

Couple this with the fact that most of your posts seem to be 'apologetic' for your future fluff posting and I get a scum read on you.

VOTE: lalaladucks

There is also the interaction with titus where she made statements that were completely 180 degrees from her previous statements.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:00 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2711, lalaladucks wrote:boooooo

I don't really want to lynch her :/ but I'm gradually starting to think she's probably scum

but Boo, you think Prolapsed is a good lynch choice and you aren't voting for him? Why not?

And now she takes a completely noncommittal stance on boo – “I don’t
want
to lynch her but I will.”
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2777, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2775, Skybird wrote:Bookitty, I have no idea why you didn't get a result N1. I did not get a result either. If I was jailkept or roleblocked, would you have gotten no result?

No to both, as far as I know. Jailkeep = roleblock and protect on someone, so they can't do anything and no one can kill them. I wasn't trying to kill you, ergo, it wouldn't have stopped me investigating you. Roleblock on you doesn't do anything to me.

If you are investigation proof or if I were roleblocked or jailkept, then no result makes sense. It doesn't any other way.

I support a Kitz lynch.

VOTE: Kitz

I'm still okay with my own lynch, though. I think it would clear the air and, as I said, I don't think I would believe me if I didn't know what happened firsthand.

AFAIK, this is not the case. A jail keep prevents all actions on and from that player. I believe that you would get a no result if he were jailed.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Interesting.
@mob
Is this correct?

I am not sure how the information helps us but information is generally good.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

mob?

I meant
@MOD

Can you confirm the mechanics of jailkeep.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

hell, so you made a bad call on the lie you used to cover up your real role. Bummer.

You pretty much know our reads from the thread and there were two other main candidates for a lynch today. I would not give scum the chance to direct your kill if you really are vengeful - pick the target as you see fit.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

What would be the point of continuing the convo if she were?

That makes no sense other than trolling and I don't see kitz as a trolling player in general.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:47 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Well this is a rather long twilight....
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

lala is still a good lynch. I don't like the fact that boo visited the NK target and cheets flip confirms that he had a read on her. Her VC story *could* be true from what I understand of the role but she had to instantly try and defend the fact that she visited the kill target - still highly unlikely IMHO.

I don't get much from Kitz other than lala and prolapsed are not likely on her team. Not a whole lot as to who might be on her team though.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:40 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2966, Egg wrote:FA, if Bookitty killed Anen, how would she have known that she wasn't the only one to target him? Or do you think she was guessing?

Cheet put out there he had some sort of guilty on her. At that point he either had a guilty as a cop (pointless to argue against) OR he tracked her and that meant he seen the visit. The existence of another targeting Anen is meaningless - it does not change boos defense or the read on her.

The question really is weather or not she is a VC or scum. We now know that cheets role had nothing to do with the visit at all and that the info he garnered would have looked the same either way but I still find the fact that she visited anen pretty suspicious. It is one of the few hard pieces of evidence that we actually have.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:02 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

No, no one has called it. Hammer already. It is time to see this flip.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:32 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3099, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3098, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I agree with Boon.

VOTE: lalalalalalala

THANK YOU! Someone who sees it. I'm not even in confbias mode here. I'm POE'ing mixed in with scum tells.

Lots of people agree with this.

I am not so sure why lala has been impossible to lynch up until this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:03 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3109, Xtoxm wrote:Thanks..According to the wiki:

If you are one of more than four Neighbors, it is nearly certain that at least one representative of every anti-town faction is in the Neighborhood.

So House/Egg is still a good possibility.

'good' possibility?

No, not really. Egg is pretty town and I believe house is as well because of my experience with him in other games.

The wiki is irrelevant anyway - it is based on a chance roll.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:02 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3271, dragonspawn wrote:He already claimed joat in the hood rc. He isn't scum. There is no way the reds have two joats

There is also no way to confirm that House actually was a JOAT considering that he lies consistently (the only constant house actually has)

I would actually believe X shot BP more likely or something similar (he also claimed commuter). It is a house move - draw the NK and force scum to lose a kill. Considering the results of that night, I think his plan worked rather well and that makes the house slot my strongest town read but I think your 'reasoning' here is flawed.
In post 3317, dragonspawn wrote:Wolf has been on my radar a while. I can get behind that.

VOTE: wolf

Sorry wolf. Ou know I love you but I have to go where the evidence leads and its been pinging me a while on you.

Where the 'evidence' leads you? What case do you have.

I am interested because I am pretty damn sure wolf is scum but I have not pushed wolf because I don't think that I have a case that I can rally the rest of town with.

My experience with wolf leads me to be HIGHLY suspicious of appeasement wolf and I have seen a lot of appeasement from wolf over hard pushing. I didn't like the exchange with drixx, here and house AT ALL as I expected something entirely different from town wolf. The latest interactions with PK are meltdown wolf and that is not alignment indicative with her IMO.

My read on her is mostly gut. I want to see if you have a good case worth perusing.
In post 3331, pisskop wrote:and somewhat more hostile.

I get the exact opposite. Where do you see hostile wolf and on what planet is scum wolf more hostile than town wolf?

In post 3130, lalaladucks wrote:Dear FA_Q2,

It has come to my attention that you've expressed strong suspicions of me several times. Yet, you are hesitant to lay down a vote on me here. Why would that be, good sir? Not because you're a malicious member of the red mafia who is afraid of looking suspect upon review of my mislynch wagon after I'm dead, of course? Because that would be very scandalous indeed.

Sincerely,

P.S.

VOTE: FA_Q2

Because it was pointed out that it is not helping as town does not seem willing to go through with this lynch at this point. That was a valid statement so I am not returning to your wagon until there is an actual point in returning to it. I still think that you are scum and I am more than willing to lynch you. hopefully town wakes up to your scummy play and finally takes care of it.

Answer to wolf's post in a min.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:14 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3206, SilverWolf wrote:FA is my strongest scumread right now per play/ISO, etc. People have been asking for reasons so I'll give some.

I believe he's been playing extremely careful, his pushes are all opportunistic and easy-he's pushing Ozgin and lala in the beginning. Says he doesn't know about Bookitty when asked even though her and I and Cheetory just got done with a very heated exchange . Why so wishy washy at that point? Later, when it becomes safer to vote for her, he does .

Easy?

Explain how lala is easy considering that Egg (one of the few firm town reads I have) is essentially getting scum vibes because of it and lala seems to be impossible to lynch. Virtually every exchange I have had with egg is centered around lala and he cant put his finger on why I am scum. She is anything but 'easy.'

I was not sure about boo until chet caught her. Everyone seems to forget that I started asking why the hell we were giving her a pass on that. Up until then no one seemed to care and then it took off from there.
In post 3206, SilverWolf wrote:
Also, he's been pretty antagonistic and abrasive most of the game but when PB called him on it here FA changed his tone after that to be more conciliatory. Here's an example of that . He also never really discusses accusations against him but rather ignores them and changes the subject which I see as scummy also. I mean there's a few people calling him scum, voting for him but he pretty much ignores it.

I avoid hostility. You know this because I hate it. There was a point when I refused to play with you because of the hostility in the USMB games. The only reason I slipped in the first place is that Egg is insanely frustrating to deal with. It is also why I have not really engaged with him much since.

Further, I have not posted anything in my own defense before because there has been nothing to post against. Your post is THE VERY FIRST reasonable case presented against me. There is nothing to say when someone posts "FA is scum but I cant explain it" or "Ill post reasons later." That is bullshit. What you posted is the first time a response was not only possible but also one was actually warranted.
A lot of his posts too seem to be just making a few minor observations here and there but not really getting into the game. He's just kind of playing from the sidelines which is a safe place to avoid being noticed or looked at really. I've played with him as scum before offsite. He's very UTR as scum.

No I am not and you have leveled that accusation at me before.

I am more engaged as scum (mostly because I find scum more fun to play) I have only drawn scum here ONE time though and that was my newbie game.
Finally, his positions on the last few wagons are one of the major reasons he's been pushed into scum territory for me. Here's a few examples.

Titus lynch . He's not on it but he comments on it . So it's not like he's not around to vote for her. But doesn't.

is the Kitz lynch. There were several of us around and voting for/pushing Kitz including FA but he never voted for her at all.

Then during Bookitty's lynch here he's not on this wagon either. However, he's pushing for a hammer here so why didn't he hammer her himself then?

I never was sold on Kitz scum. I didn't hammer boo because someone called it already and was around to do so. Some people like to hammer - I don't need to take their candy away from them. Titus was caught scum and was lynched before I was able to vote her. If you have not noticed, there is a specific time I post because I have a small window where I have access to the internet and am not at work.

If my vote placement gets me lynched then so be it but I am not scum.
I believe he was playing it safe and avoiding all these wagons and I don't see that kind of behavior coming from town. It looks more like scum avoiding VCA which is what Boon is using right now to try to catch scum.

And I also want to know why he's been pushing lala all game and even talking about her recently but hasn't put a vote on her this day at all. If she's scum to him and clearly he still thinks so via this why the hesitation to put down a vote? I don't see town hesitating unless it's the hammer or lylo or something.

VOTE: FA_Q2

For the reasons already stated.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:23 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3354, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 3351, FA_Q2 wrote:
I am interested because I am pretty damn sure wolf is scum but I have not pushed wolf because I don't think that I have a case that I can rally the rest of town with.

My experience with wolf leads me to be HIGHLY suspicious of appeasement wolf and I have seen a lot of appeasement from wolf over hard pushing. I didn't like the exchange with drixx, here and house AT ALL as I expected something entirely different from town wolf. The latest interactions with PK are meltdown wolf and that is not alignment indicative with her IMO.

My read on her is mostly gut. I want to see if you have a good case worth perusing.
Right, you think I was appeasy over hard pushing when I wasn't even pushed at all during that drixx/House fiasco. That was Drixx trying to get House removed from the game and using a comment House made to me to do it.

?

who said anything about appeasing over votes. YOu never appease over votes - you are 'appeasy' in your general attitude and interactions. Wolf is smarter than to overtly react to votes.
In post 3354, SilverWolf wrote:
And now, supposedly, according to you I'm more angry as town than scum and me getting angry with pisskop is a meltdown now and not alignment indicative.

Gee-It's almost like you are making shit up because you are desperate to scumread me. Nothing scummy about that.

No, you are more angry and abrasive as scum. You melt down when people drive you nuts though and THAT is not alignment indicative. I don't see the silly interaction with PK as meaning anything right now.

Tell me, why would I be so desperate to scum read you wolf? Because a few players say I might be scum and one votes me? Does that make any sense? No, of course not. Right now I am not in any danger of being lynched at this time.

VOTE: silverwolf I want to see where this goes.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3360, SilverWolf wrote:FA-I've played with you as scum offsite. You are UTR as scum. You are somewhat UTR as town also.

pisskop-you still have no reasons

lol.

UTR as scum and UTR as town but you said the fact that I am UTR is a reason you think I am scum.

You realize that does not make sense.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3370, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 3368, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 3360, SilverWolf wrote:FA-I've played with you as scum offsite. You are UTR as scum. You are somewhat UTR as town also.

pisskop-you still have no reasons

lol.

UTR as scum and UTR as town but you said the fact that I am UTR is a reason you think I am scum.

You realize that does not make sense.

You'd have a point if that was the sole reason I'm voting for you but it isn't. So stop trying to twist things around because that's scummy as fuck.

I didn't twist anything. I pointed out your own faulty logic. Sorry that you don't like that but tough.

In post 3369, SilverWolf wrote:

Yeah, I've never gotten upset at being voted for and pushed for shitty fucking reasons before. You are lying about my meta as well.

Where did I say that you didn't?

You get upset all the time.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:36 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3373, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lala I'm null on but have better lynches.

SilverWolf is an outright townread.

I strongly urge all players voting Silverwolf to reconsider.

Then who else should we be pushing? You don't like lala either. You are willing to go for me but I am town.

Post a reasonable case. All you have done today is get mad at PK and put a few naked votes on me.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:33 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3499, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 703, House wrote:Oh screw it.

I'm a JoAT

1x Gunsmith
1x Tracker
1x Bodyguard

And I want dragonspawn killified so I can work with my neighbors on where to use my abilities.

In post 1826, House wrote:It's quite likely the missing kill was me.

My 4th ability was commuter, which I used last night.

In post 2063, House wrote:Would you pricks stop roleblocking me?

I tried to gunsmith Kitz.

In post 3439, pisskop wrote:I copped Kitz.

In post 3450, pisskop wrote:Or maybe Ill commute instead.

In post 3452, pisskop wrote:I also have a 1shot friendly neighbor ;)

You have been caught in a
roleclaim LIE

VOTE: Pisskop

This assumes that House was telling the truth, something that I highly doubt.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2801, SilverWolf wrote:FA-I think Bookitty is right. A jailkeeper will both roleblock and protect the person who is jailed. So if Skybird was jailed, she wouldn't be able to be killed or be able to use any action-she would get no result if she tried. It would stop her from killing someone if she tried as well.

OTOH, for example, if Bookitty targeted Skybird for a kill and Skybird was jailkept, Bookitty's kill would fail. She'd get no notice. It just wouldn't go through. If she targeted Skybird with an action outside of a kill, she'd be able to target her unless she herself was jailed or roleblocked.

Having been a jailkeeper before, I'm pretty sure this is how it works.

I would not exactly call that a crumb...

Interesting revelation though. UNVOTE:

It also seems odd that you jailed boon considering:
In post 1559, Boonskiies wrote:Plus, the negativity I'm getting right now is exactly what I wanted when I'm confirmed town on Night 1. Scum will be less likely to shoot me.

PROTECT DRAGON
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

@silver

Do you have a modifier or are you a straight jailkeep?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:15 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3597, DeltaWave wrote:SW is probably town. Going after her is a fool's errand.

Because your opinion on the matter is just as important as your play has been in hunting scum this game.

IOW, useless. How about you add more than one liners without any context or case and actually post something that is useful for a change.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:31 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3683, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: FA_Q2

Counterwagon of great, glorious justice.

Of course.

Why should we 'leave the thinking to you' when you clearly want to lynch town (or even really explain any of your votes)
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3637, FA_Q2 wrote:@silver

Do you have a modifier or are you a straight jailkeep?

Still waiting on an answer to this silver.

I noticed that you sidestepped any real statements last post. I would still like an answer to this.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3696 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

@silver

What are your top scum reads right now?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

^you were already voting me lala - doing so again without even making a statement does nothing.

Well, wolf is not here yet to answer my question and I am not sure when I will be able to get on next so I am going to post my case.
VOTE: silverwolf
I believe
that places her at L-1. I think her claim is bullshit.

She claims jail keep and claims to have jailed boon because another protective role (that she is unaware even exists) will protect dragon. This is NOT coming from a town mindset. Boon SPECIFICALLY asked not to be protected (and she cited that as part of her reasoning). As a doc, this would not be all that big of an issue BUT she is not a doc but a jail keep and IF she believed boons claim as she did then jailing him has the negative consequences of blocking his actions as well. It was quite possible that was the reason he asked not to be protected in the first place - to avoid preventing his ability from being used. It appears that wolf didn't even think of that possibility telling me that she is not even thinking from a town mindset. It just does not make any sense for a town jail keep to believe boon's claim AND ALSO jail him when he specifically says not to.

Second, she claims to have jailed me last night. I know that if I had jailed someone I thought was scum with only 2 scum remaining it did not prevent the kill then I would certainly question my scum read. While certainly not clearing me by any means, wolf does not seem to even be interested in the other scum. She is sure that I am scum to the point that the results from last night are not even a forethought. Indeed, I am her only real target and she is tunneling me this day right out of the gate. The fact that she jailed me and it did nothing does not seem to even cross her mind - likely because she never jailed me in the first place. Again, she does not seem to be thinking from a town mindset at all.

I think that lala or RC are her most likely partners. Everyone knows the case around lala and RC just feels like she has been trying to protect silver.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3713, Xtoxm wrote:#3698 is a good case, but there's still the question of the missing NKs. Suggesting that all of them happened to be fails on the commuting Boon does not seem reasonable. One maybe, not three.

Demanding that she jail Dragon will ensure his continued survival, too.

An FA counterwagon does not enthuse me.

I do not like this at all.

Trying to control power roles is scummy. It helps scum a lot when you broadcast to them what auctions town takes.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3802, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh look, Lala was town.

VOTE: Dragonspawn

We need to lynch this.

Boon claims commuter so we'll have basically a night immune IC.

The only issue I have with this is that there are 2 non normal roles in this game as the OP states AND there have been no non normal role claims/deaths so far except boon/dragon.

IF they are scum then there is a town player out there with a non-normal role that could have won the game for town already and has not...

If there is a non-normal role out there then they really need to claim. Like yesterday. If not then boon and dragon might very well be BF.

We also need to know who silver jailed. I know you are on V/LA silver but please post your target last night.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3921 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

God, are you guys really going to walk off that asinine cliff.

VOTE: silverwolf
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

The game is essentially won anyway. We have a permanent commuter even if that is almost impossible to believe and 3 confirmed town. A missed kill with a claimed roll block of silver as well from one of the confirmed town players.

I think today's lynch should be obvious.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:37 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I was sure you were scum.

Well, not bad. If boon's claim is true then that is a hell of a power - overly powerful if you ask me. Both commuter and BF really makes him unkillable for scum.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3941 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:40 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

lol. I TOLD you I was town though I guess that you cannot believe your target :D
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3997, SilverWolf wrote:Wake-I am totally cool with the Red Mafia PT being released but Egg specifically asked for it not to be....................................

Why?

I thought it was customary to release all threads after. The players wish for some insight - I don't think it would be right not to release it.

Don't want it read then don't say it...

It was already stated that wake was doing some editing there anyway - I assume it was to address eggs issue with the thread being released.

BTW - nice work egg. I did not suspect you at all.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”