SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 2348, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2340, SilverWolf wrote:I think her Ozgin push was genuine. It almost convinced me to change my mind and was much better than Titus' case.

Right there. :)

Yeah and what of it? That's exactly the way I feel about your Ozgin push. I even said so right here. . And you should try something better than as a defense because it's lame.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bookitty wrote:Right there. :)
So are SW, myself and someone from your hood all one scumteam?
Man.
That totally seems like a real POV for you to confidently be believing in.
This is me rolling my eyes.
People should vote for Bookitty.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:59 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I love when scum engages me. It helps so much with my case. I'm either convinced they are scum by their response or I they convince me they are town and I move on. Bookitty's response looks scummy.

I wish Taly would come back in here since I voted for him and engage me as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 2343, Bookitty wrote:ii. Why do you care? You claim to think I'm scum anyway, so what possible difference could it make?

... The difference would be their reads towards you and various other things as opposed to being even more scumread on?
This one stings as scummy, especially how the response is.

In post 2347, Bookitty wrote:Cheetory, because I think it's fake and I don't care if you try to get me lynched because it will just highlight how fake your read is when I flip town. So do your worst

:facepalm:
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Kitz »

Btw, happy cakeday host.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Happy Birthday Wake!!
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 2353, Kitz wrote:The difference would be their reads towards you and various other things as opposed to being even more scumread on?

I think they're scum.

Ergo, nothing I say will make a difference on a faked scumread. I don't know for sure if Cheetory is scum, but I think it's interesting that SilverWolf chimes in to support this read when even Cheetory is saying it's not very strong (and I disproved half of it already, by his own admission). Yet this only serves to strengthen this admittedly weak scumread when I disprove part of it. To which I say, fake scumread is fake and I don't care about it.

VOTE: SilverWolf

There you go.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Drixx »

Cheetory ... how on earth is our conversation in the neighborhood shifty on either of our parts? You strike me as super paranoid, as you should be, and I'm a long way from reading you as conftown. If the trust isn't earned, you're just asking to get burned. Neighborhoods are great once there's some way to trust each other, but without that, we would both be crazy to trust one another completely. If that comes across as shifty, sorry. I'm not going to just trust you because one scum flipped in our neighborhood and then another member of our neighborhood who was a lurksack both in neighborhood and in game got picked off. I mean, you're
probably
town, if I'm just looking at the odds ... but you haven't fully committed that I feel confident in reading you as such, and I simply won't rely on probability as that's asking to get hard burned.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I did not say it wasn't strong.
Just because I don't have mountains of reasoning doesn't mean I don't feel strongly about you being scum right now. Especially since you're being quiet and subdued with most of your reads right now. You've made it hard to get any kind of read on you and I get the impression that this was intentional on your part.
And if anything seems faked, it's this doubleOMGUSsandwichwithasideofSOMEONEINMYNEIGHBORHOODISLEAKINGINFORMATIONOMG-bullshit.

P-Edit: I don't really particularly feel like going into details here about how I feel our conversation has been shifty.
I've already clarified that I think you're more likely to be town than not, so I don't get the outrage at me being paranoid here?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Holy crap the OMGUS, LOL. Here I'm going to OMGUS you back but I have a different reason than my original points on you.

Your Titus read was off, your behavior has been to go UTR and only post when you are pressured. You had no suspicions on me at all and you come in here when the pressure is on and sling mud and OMGUS people, you get defensive, you use AtE. You use these wild ass theories about neighborhood crap and Cheetory and I being scum for some reason. In other words, there is nothing town about the way you are handling this. Strongly reminds me of Delicious where you were scum.

VOTE: Bookitty

Now, bring a case on me and let's go or STFU about a fake scumread.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm not outraged or anything. I was just confused mostly. As a general self-meta observation, I am weakest in the early game and need to work a lot on it. I basically have to feel my way into games organically. Once I have some reference points, I start to feel like I can start figuring things out and then I tend to be much more confident with reads and such. I should probably seek out people who are good at day one and get some advice on how to approach it.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2328, Cheetory6 wrote:

FA, what's your read on Bookitty?

I don’t really have one atm and that’s why I haven’t commented on boo all that much. I don’t think there is anything overtly scummy that boo has done so far that I have caught but she has been awfully absent.

The case SW just posted makes me want to lean scum on her but I have not confirmed it yet – need the time.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Drixx wrote:I probably overreacted to that string of posts. I read them all in a close time proximity and I already have tried to bury the hatchet a couple times. I think it only flared up again because House thought I made the joke and then tried to profit from the resulting drama. He, essentially, was angrily scumreading me for precisely the same reason I was scum reading him. That actually makes me feel way better about him as far as being town goes.
Why are you still voting House?

P-Edit: FA, and her latest posts?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2259, Cheetory6 wrote:if I

The more I think about this the less I like it.

I can’t think of a time where I was town and ever stated ‘if’ I flip town. This really feels like a slip…
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:45 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2356, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2353, Kitz wrote:The difference would be their reads towards you and various other things as opposed to being even more scumread on?

I think they're scum.

Ergo, nothing I say will make a difference on a faked scumread. I don't know for sure if Cheetory is scum, but I think it's interesting that SilverWolf chimes in to support this read when even Cheetory is saying it's not very strong (and I disproved half of it already, by his own admission). Yet this only serves to strengthen this admittedly weak scumread when I disprove part of it. To which I say, fake scumread is fake and I don't care about it.

VOTE: SilverWolf

There you go.

So, still not willing to actually state the reasoning behind what you said.

THAT is what signifies a ‘fake’ read and to be honest your latest reads are stinking of it. I still prefer the lala wagon – that scum needs to go already – but boo looks like a valid alternate scum vote at this point.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

FA.
If I flip town and if you're town.
Will you acknowledge that 90% of the shit that people call scumslips are garbage?
Titus scumslip == legit.
Ozgin scumslip == bullshit.
My scumslip == bullshit.
Kitz scumslip == probably bullshit.
I bet there will be another 6 bullshit scumslips people call out this game to balance out Titus's legit one.
If you want to come at me with a case. Do it.
I will fucking scream and shout before I get lynched for something as fucking dumb as word choice.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I love how you don't want to make a case or give reasons but make excuses instead. That is absolutely the opposite of how town should of reacted here. I call BS on this.

First, Cheetory asked people how they felt about you. I've been feeling you were off for awhile so I elaborated. I still said my Taly case was stronger. It had nothing to do with your so called disproving of Cheetory's case or how strong it was. It had to do with my own suspicions of you because I just got out of a game where you were scum and you are strongly reminding me of it.

It's amazing how you have barely posted at all and all of a sudden I make that post and here you are. And you are not really engaging me in any way that looks like town trying to deal with a scumread but more like scum worried about one.

I was hoping you'd respond with something that would help me read you one way or another and you did. So let's quote shall we?

In post 2341, Bookitty wrote:
It's interesting to me that you're using pretty much the EXACT SAME wording that was used in my hood regarding my push on Ozgin, though. We haven't discussed it out here, so what's up with that?

Oh look, mudslinging. Apparently there's some neighborhood convo going on and for some reason I know about it because I'm expressing how I feel about her Ozgin push. But oh, it's a secret. The neighborhood will tell you guys. Yeah, right ok then. Not believable at all. BS.
In post 2343, Bookitty wrote:i. No, Cheetory, I can't. My hood will know what I'm talking about.
ii. Why do you care? You claim to think I'm scum anyway, so what possible difference could it make?

Weak-I don't want to say but my neighorhood will. Oh and what do you care what I think? I'm scum to you-AtE garbage that keeps you from having to answer to anything.
In post 2347, Bookitty wrote:Or, I dunno, when I have time to read the game and actually catch up to it? I was here PLENTY before anyone was suspecting me and I honestly don't give a crap if you do suspect me at this point, because I'm starting to read you and Cheetory as tag-team scum.
I can't quote from my hood. I'll put it up to people in my hood whether or not you said pretty much exactly what they said. They can tell you or not, however they please.
pedit: I don't care about your read on me, Cheetory, because I think it's fake and I don't care if you try to get me lynched because it will just highlight how fake your read is when I flip town. So do your worst :)

Yes, now Cheetory and I are both scum. Oh, the neighborhood will know BS. She makes a big deal about not caring about the reads on her. She's not going to try to disprove them or show anyone she's town or do anything but say they are fake.

Oh wait, Cheetory is getting on her case because she's not voting. OK, well then she vote's me, someone she's not shown any suspicion of, because obviously anyone that's scumreading her must be faking it and she lays off Cheetory because apparently she's disproven his case I guess? Yet, lays out no reasons why she thinks I'm scum which right there is scummy as shit.

If this isn't scum, I don't know what is. I'm not an idiot when it comes to scumhunting either. I was right about Ozgin and Titus. I'm pretty sure I'm right here as well. I'm not moving my vote to lala or anyone else unless we need to avoid a NL at deadline.

Bookitty is scum. Period.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2365, Cheetory6 wrote:FA.
If I flip town and if you're town.
Will you acknowledge that 90% of the shit that people call scumslips are garbage?
Titus scumslip == legit.
Ozgin scumslip == bullshit.
My scumslip == bullshit.
Kitz scumslip == probably bullshit.
I bet there will be another 6 bullshit scumslips people call out this game to balance out Titus's legit one.
If you want to come at me with a case. Do it.
I will fucking scream and shout before I get lynched for something as fucking dumb as word choice.

90% of everything that people call out as scummy is bullshit but that is all we have to go with so I don't see your point at all.

I don't like the way that post reads and it looks a lot like a scum slip. Notice that I am not voting you yet so your overreaction is rather silly. People get lynched for word choice all the time - it is a valid and useful tactic. Don't like it, stiop using scummy phrases. Your reaction to my point is almost as telling as the point itself.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Wow I can't imagine why I would be overreacting after any of the shit that happened on the last few pages FA.
Learn to context.
Seriously.
I'm angry and riled up because of dumb shit that's happening this game. Prod me for dumb reasons and you'll get my ire.
-.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Can we get some wagons going?
Please?
Lala and Bookitty 1v1.
People pick a side.
If we do a Boo lynch and she flips town then come and get me D4.
How's that for a fucking deal, scum?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

And no, FA, I'm not addressing you specifically here.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I think they're scum.

Ergo, nothing I say will make a difference on a faked scumread.
I don't know for sure if Cheetory is scum
, but I think it's interesting that SilverWolf chimes in to support this read when even Cheetory is saying it's not very strong (and I disproved half of it already, by his own admission). Yet this only serves to strengthen this admittedly weak scumread when I disprove part of it. To which I say, fake scumread is fake and I don't care about it.

LOL-This is what is called a fabricated read.

This is what scumposting actually looks like.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 2295, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 2187, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 2170, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2140, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Taly and lalalala are scummates.

Discuss.

Also, yes. Lets get back on track, people. ScumHouse will figure itself out later. Vote Lala or Taly.

._.

So will you not scumread Taly when I flip town?

Cause that's what will happen.

Think Taly is scum.

Reasons later.

VOTE: Taly

tallyho!

In post 2279, lalaladucks wrote:mannnn

:(

so much fighting

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

he's literally not even reading the thread

he votes for me cause it's the easiest option

hasn't contributed anything useful at all (yes ik hypocrisy blah blah)

These two votes are BS duckie. You voted for Taly and said you'd give reasons later. Then you switch over to Prolapsed without ever giving your reasons for Taly. I feel like you are just trolling this game at this point. I'm pretty disappointed if you are doing this as town because you are hurting the game.

Are you going to tell me why you voted for Taly in the first place or give better reasons for Prolapsed or am I wasting my time asking?

I legitimately have heaps of work to do :{

Taly just seems like he's trying really hard to appear townish but it feels very forced and the tone of his posts seems somewhat discordant compared with their content, if that makes any sense at all
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 2315, Boonskiies wrote:Even if we were to PL someone toDay, it would be Lala. No input, scummy vote analysis, horrible 'scum' reads. It's annoying, because it's multiball; he could actually be trying to scum read people. His push on Taly seems like he wants me to take the bait, and distance the two of them. And if one of them get lynched. BOOM! They can't possibly be the same team, could they? Wrong.

does being dragon's biffle entitle you to unlimited obnoxious behaviour?

you want so badly to lynch me but if you succeed you'll look quite idiotic

it's also annoying that you're too lazy to read the three letters under the duck picture and the textface on the left :neutral: and imo it indicates that you're not paying much attention to the details and you're coasting on being best friends 5ever

you haven't even specified what in particular looks like distancing between Taly and I, but it wouldn't be because you don't actually have a case, of course...
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@mod

Please prod Taly

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”