Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1220, Ozgin wrote:Sigh, Titus. Your push is bad, and it's not worthwhile fighting it anymore. I'm gonna work towards actual progress.

VOTE: ProlapsedBrain

My push is fine. Your ISO is full of contradictions, discredits and misrepresentations and you slipped. You are just pissed I caught you.

Oh lalala's wagon is dead, so you hitch onto Prolapsed. Not a surprise. There's not an original push in there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Ozgin »

>Implying that I was on the lala wagon before I unvoted anyways

Yeah, you keep misrepping my votes. That'll get you far.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I never said you voted her but intended to.

Lalala's wagon popular but so was Kitz. You think Lala's scum but you don't vote.
In your next post, you intend to vote Lala the concern on lala died down.

Lala's pressure weakens, you hurriedly vote Prolapsed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

The concern on Kitz died down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Damn that's the prolapsed not Lala's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I will rephrase.

You intend to vote Prolasped but were concerned about Kitz.
Your concern vanished overnight but you didn't vote.

The pressure weakens on other targets, you vote Prolapsed.

Let me guess, your concerns on Kitz are gone? What about the rest?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Ozgin »

My concerns about anyone haven't gone.

I'm voting Prolapsed because he continually promises reading and content but it never happens and it's always just fluff.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Bookitty: Im not going to claim any more of my role until I get results.
I'll be able to clear Ozgin unless there's some block or something.

Misrep me harder, Egg. I've already outright discussed the 'buddying' thing. I don't see how the fuck you think I was rolefishing, especially in the case of Dragon/Boon (Addressed this as well). Basically, you're dredging up a ton of biased complaints that I've already addressed. I also dont see your point on Kitz. I feel like you're just scrambling for reasons to scumread me and/or you're not reading thoroughly. Regardless, your read is ill-informed.

:/

I slept for 24 hours. I might be depressed or something? I don't know, man.
Ozgin, you can't greentext off-chans. :P
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1208, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: varsoon

The role hunting bothers me.

Show me
where
I am rolehunting/fishing instead of voting me over literal lies.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1209, Titus wrote:Don't blame you. His recent actions of defending Ozgin at all costs for no reason irk me. I had him marked in as my first candidate for Ozgin's partner.

At all costs?
I think I've been thorough in explaining how my read on Ozgin has changed and I've been incredibly clear on why I want Ozgin off the table for lynch on D1.
Don't misrep me like I've just been coming out of nowhere and defending Ozgin--
that
would be awkward and would require questions (like when Boonskies did that with Dragonspawn--oh wait!).

But yeah I should just only do things that are super safe and town-oriented, right?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@FAQ2: I think a lot of the points you're making against laladucks are the reasons why the Prolapsed wagon is as popular as it is.
I'll hold that any player who has low content and low quality-per-post is low-hanging fruit. That doesn't really speak towards their alignment, but instead towards how easily they might be lynched.
At this point in the game, I'd be fine with a lynch on laladucks as well. I'm holding out to see what Prolapsed has to post.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Egg »

Varsoon you straight up admitted to the buddying. Just because you paint it in a positive light doesn't mean it's not there. And you were clearly pushing dragonspawn to claim what you thought would be mason. I don't even know how you can say otherwise. I know you addressed most if not all of this but nothing you said made it go away.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1122, Egg wrote:
In post 148, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, sweet. Game started. I skimmed real fast. Like real fast. Sup, dragon, how you doin'? Eh, house and Bookitty probably scum again.

VOTE: bookitty

Was it coincidence that in the post you call a crumb, you mentioned two of dragonspawn's neighbors and voted one?

Actually, this should probably be given some attention.
But I'm a bit biased in regards to the Boon/Dragons claim.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1236, Egg wrote:Varsoon you straight up admitted to the buddying. Just because you paint it in a positive light doesn't mean it's not there. And you were clearly pushing dragonspawn to claim what you thought would be mason. I don't even know how you can say otherwise. I know you addressed most if not all of this but nothing you said made it go away.

I also explained how what I was doing wasn't scum-oriented buddying. I know there's this site-meta bias where buddying is
always
scummy, but I legit straight up told people that I was trying to make allies so that D1 wouldn't be the shitstorm that other 21-player D1s typically are. Furthermore, my attempt to make those allies failed. Both Cheetory and Bookitty have me null and potentially scummy. We can discuss this more if you want, but I don't think it forwards the game-state that much.

I don't see how my interaction with dragonspawn was an attempt to get a mason claim. It was clear that they were crumbing something similar from the get-go and I could have, as scum, easily just taken that information back to my team and let it roll in-thread. Instead, I wanted to know for sure why Boonskies and Dragonspawn had such awkward interaction with each other. I still don't believe in their claim/crumb/whatever. I've decided that it's best to just let it ride because one of them, if they're not lying, will turn up dead eventually. If they are lying, it'll be obvious as hell in a few days.

...so I'm sorry for trying to get people playing with focus and I'm sorry for pushing my scum-reads?
If that makes me scum, fuck it, lynch me. :P
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Honestly, I think I've claimed too much and it's likely that I'll be blocked or killed tonight anyway.
Given that liability, I don't really know how much we'll be able to trust my results (if I even get any) on Ozgin at all.
I suppose that if I get a verification that Ozgin is not Citizen through my role, that means we can lynch Ozgin right out.
If I get no result, then we kinda get nothing. :/
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1237, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1122, Egg wrote:
In post 148, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, sweet. Game started. I skimmed real fast. Like real fast. Sup, dragon, how you doin'? Eh, house and Bookitty probably scum again.

VOTE: bookitty

Was it coincidence that in the post you call a crumb, you mentioned two of dragonspawn's neighbors and voted one?

Actually, this should probably be given some attention.
But I'm a bit biased in regards to the Boon/Dragons claim.

Boon said he was referencing another game with House and Bookitty. I know where you are going with it and I was thinking the same thing.

Varsoon wrote: We can discuss this more if you want, but I don't think it forwards the game-state that much.

You're right. We'll end up talking in circles because you already did it. I found it scummy. You responded and didn't change my mind. Anything after that point will just be repeated arguments.

I'll look back at your ISO another time but I definitely remember you pushing dragonspawn to claim.

Varsoon wrote: If that makes me scum, fuck it, lynch me. 

You and I both know that isn't doable today. You've softed a power role and that could sway some of the little support I'd get.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1239, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, I think I've claimed too much and it's likely that I'll be blocked or killed tonight anyway.
Given that liability, I don't really know how much we'll be able to trust my results (if I even get any) on Ozgin at all.
I suppose that if I get a verification that Ozgin is not Citizen through my role, that means we can lynch Ozgin right out.
If I get no result, then we kinda get nothing. :/

That is what happens when you soft a pr without reason.

It was a dumb thing to do and anti town. I have no idea why this seems to consistently happen in large games.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1235, Varsoon wrote:@FAQ2: I think a lot of the points you're making against laladucks are the reasons why the Prolapsed wagon is as popular as it is.
I'll hold that any player who has low content and low quality-per-post is low-hanging fruit. That doesn't really speak towards their alignment, but instead towards how easily they might be lynched.
At this point in the game, I'd be fine with a lynch on laladucks as well. I'm holding out to see what Prolapsed has to post.

The difference is brain is a straight up PL - there is no content there. Lala has directly posted scummy CONTENT. She also continues to evade the questions brought to her about that scummy content. Lala is clearly scum.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1221, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1121, Egg wrote:

Personally, I don't think she'd [lala] have any more free time as town than as scum.

Eggsactly!

Lala can you do less fluff and more answering? My question to you about why you think Silver is scum still stands.

In post 1220, Ozgin wrote:Sigh, Titus. Your push is bad, and it's not worthwhile fighting it anymore. I'm gonna work towards actual progress.

VOTE: ProlapsedBrain

In post 1223, lalaladucks wrote:Haven't caught up fully yet but I believe Ozgin is town. He feels very genuine guys, so I won't be participating in his lynch.
VOTE: Prolapsed
Probs scum.

I feel like you're sheeping people in votes again... Also, how is Prolapsed scum if nobody has seen him catch-up post yet?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'd rather avoid mislynching town if possible.
If it weren't for my soft, Ozgin would've already likely been lynched today.
If I can clear him, I'd like to do that rather than have us end the day on a ML.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Drixx »

Oh my god, is Titus really doing the "X thing happened in Y game so therefore Z thing is happening in this game, even though it's a different setup, different players and basically the only thing in common is my terrible logic" thing?

I've got more thread diving to do, but that will totally drive me insane.

Varsoon, you know that I don't just put my vote out casually, and you also know that I'm trying to properly catch up and be a nonlurksack for this game, which is growing in post size at a ridiculous pace, but since I <3 you and you asked:

VOTE: Varsoon

That shall be considered my RVS vote. I'll make a serious one when I can actually make it through the thread without 8 new pages showing up. I've taken rather a lengthy nap this afternoon, so I'm digging into this game specifically once my wife heads to sleep. If I haven't returned from spelunking in the thread within a few hours, send a rescue party?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

<3 you too, Drixx.
Please catch up sometime soon, yeah?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1242, FA_Q2 wrote:
The difference is brain is a straight up PL - there is no content there. Lala has directly posted scummy CONTENT. She also continues to evade the questions brought to her about that scummy content. Lala is clearly scum.

If I had unlimited time I would answer everything in-depth, I haven't actually read the whole game yet. I'm not clearly scum gosh.
In fact, I think you're likely scum for pushing to lynch me because I'm an easy lynch ~_~
Not only based on OMGUS okay, scum literally tries to get me lynched in every game I play.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1243, Taly wrote:
In post 1221, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1121, Egg wrote:

Personally, I don't think she'd [lala] have any more free time as town than as scum.

Eggsactly!

Lala can you do less fluff and more answering? My question to you about why you think Silver is scum still stands.

I think Silver is scum based on what I think are the motivations behind her posts. I can't explain it well without going back and commenting on stuff but there's way too many posts and not enough time. Sorry, this reasoning sounds extemely sucky and I don't blame you if you don't get what I'm trying to say :/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1245, Drixx wrote:Oh my god, is Titus really doing the "X thing happened in Y game so therefore Z thing is happening in this game, even though it's a different setup, different players and basically the only thing in common is my terrible logic" thing?

I've got more thread diving to do, but that will totally drive me insane.

Varsoon, you know that I don't just put my vote out casually, and you also know that I'm trying to properly catch up and be a nonlurksack for this game, which is growing in post size at a ridiculous pace, but since I <3 you and you asked:

VOTE: Varsoon

That shall be considered my RVS vote. I'll make a serious one when I can actually make it through the thread without 8 new pages showing up. I've taken rather a lengthy nap this afternoon, so I'm digging into this game specifically once my wife heads to sleep. If I haven't returned from spelunking in the thread within a few hours, send a rescue party?

It's not terrible logic, but I'd rather not explain until AFTER that game is finished. Don't assume my reasons are terrible because you couldn't actually play to your wincon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”