Mini 459 - /cows Mafia - GAME OVER, YAY!

Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Spambot »

Vote: TonyMontana
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by Spambot »

Xyzzy is town. Atticus is scum.
Unvote, vote: Atticus
. I am not going to post again until day 2.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by Spambot »

Alright, one more to be clearer.

I am doing this on purpose. I'm following the game closely and still playing, but I'm not going to post again today from this point on.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:Anyone still trying to keep this game in random voting stage, I'm suspicious of. Therefore, I'm suspicious of mostly everyone.
First he criticizes people joking around. According to him it is suspicious and he finds everybody suspicious. Very medium-sized.
Thadmiral seems to be the only one concerned with getting us out of random stage, but that doesn't make him town. He's quite possibly just pissed off that there's no content yet in this game. He's not alone. (if that's the case)
This paragraph has like four qualifiers. To paraphrase "this guy is acting pro town. That doesn't mean he is town. He might want more content. Me too. If that's the case." This reads like he is trying buddy up with ThAdmiral without actually calling him an awesome townie or something.
Unvote; vote: xyzzy.

He seems like a very smart guy, but he seems to concerned with making that known, and also trying to say that he's funny. As far as I can see, he's the most determined to keep this game dumb.
He isn't voting xyzzy based on the blue zebra stuff, it's because he is still joking around some. And xyzzy at this point was not joking around as much as some. Again, feels medium-sized.
Let's get to the game, kill scum. Anyone who doesn't stop posting useless content soon, I'm suspicious of. I don't like it when people are more concerned with making /cows than they are with making a gallows.
Again, seems like he is trying far too hard to establish himself as pro-town. If he wants to get to the game and kill scum, why isn't he trying to find them? His vote is being put on somebody for the reason that they aren't looking for scum. Criticizing the amount of content people have without giving any themselves is usually a scum tell.
Atticus wrote:Oh, hang on, he has three votes. unvote

but my point stands.

FoS: xyzzy, and everyone who insists on keeping the game at the silly stage.
If you think he is scum, why are you worried about him being at three votes? It takes 7 to lynch, so it's not like you are putting him in ninja range. I feel pretty confident that the actual reason is that he doesn't want to be seen as bandwagoning.

How can your point that joking around is scummy stand if you aren't willing to vote anybody over it? It's not like you move your vote to somebody else that is joking, either. You just unvote and go "oops." FOS' are weak sauce. Why were you willing to vote a minute ago but not now? The only thing that could have changed is you noticing that xyzzy had more votes on him.

Your vote on him expresses that you think he might be scum. If others agree with you, then why does that make you think he is less likely scum?
Atticus wrote:Too bad I hadn't seen his last post until just now.

unFoS: xyzzy for now
So, you went back and checked the vote count to see that xyzzy was at three votes, but you didn't notice xyzzy's most recent post until one minute after that? And you don't even explain what it was that made you decide he was no longer suspicious. This post is all kinds of dishonest.

Moving on to after this string of three...
I approve of this transition. Keep it this way?

Blue Zebra, has, a good point. Xyzzy has been skipping around on his opinions of BZ. And I'm sure if I looked into it, I'd find other opinions skipping.
He was willing to make as bold a move as unFOSing (this is sarcasm) but now he is suspicious again once Blue Zebra makes a point. It sure is a good thing he didn't actually look into it to see if xyzzy has been "skipping". Otherwise he might be trying to catch scum.

We're going to go through this next post bit by bit. It's a doozy.
I agree with Thadmiral, but the problem is, if I turn out town, it doesn't mean Spambot's scum. And if we lynch Spambot for his lurker playstyle, and HE turns out town, it doesn't mean I'm scum.
First he says that he agrees with Thadmiral, whose main point seems to be that I might be a power role of some sort. The rest of this sounds like he wants to lynch me over it, but he is trying to set up early that just because he knows I'm town (that is, he is scum) it won't mean that he is scum. This is pretty defensive over speculation.
However, I don't think Spambot is post restricted. If he is post restricted, it's either that he can only post so much per day, or that he cannot reveal anything of what he found directly. (investigative)
You don't think I am post restricted. Then you talk about what it means if I am.
Thing is, Spambot did not investigate me.
We started in day.
I think this is a big tell. When it's brought up that I might be some sort of a cop, I think he panics a little, but then he realizes that I couldn't have investigated him, since it was a day start. Rather than denying that he is scum, he's just trying to prove that I can't know he is scum.

To sum up:

1. He expressed suspicion of almost all the players and then voted one of them. He lated unvoted for a poor reason, but he didn't vote for any of these other players. I think the reason is that he was self conscious of hopping on a band wagon.

2. He lowers said vote to an FOS, then WITHIN ONE MINUTE he unFOS' him. Again, his reasons are suspect.

3. His posts have been very medium-sized. Meaning, he seems more interested in establishing himself as having the pro-town stance that people need to stop joking around than actually catching scum.

4. He expressed suspicion of xyzzy again, but this time didn't vote. He pretty much said that he thought he could make a case on him, but didn't for some reason.

5. Finally, he is anxious to point out that I couldn't possibly know he is scum, since we started in day. That IS a valid point, however the way he did so is pretty scummy.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Spambot »

To people that called for my replacement: you guys aren't using your heads at all. That's okay, because what I wanted was reactions and I got them. However, if my goal was to "be a dirty lurker" I could have popped in once every three days like some of you and posted a joke or something devoid of content. We need to look at the people that expressed a desire to lynch me, because they probably thought they could get away with an easy mislynch.

Other people I think are pretty scummy right now are Jordan and Occult.

I was in a game with xyzzy as scum, and his play has been completely different. I'd be willing to make a huge bet that he is town.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Spambot »

xyzzy wrote:But that tactic has a slight air of scumminess, except for the fact that it seems to have produced results.
It is surface scummy but not *actual* scummy. If my goal was lurking, I could have just done so without saying anything and I doubt anybody would have noticed.

I'd like to respond to some of the stuff MoS said, but I don't think ad hom is allowed.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:Answer, defenses, y'know.

1.) I express suspicion of everyone because I want people to know that if people continue doing this, I will suspect them. I unvoted xyzzy because not being on bandwagons is how I try to play, town, or even scum. I try to be individual. And I see no reason to put anyone at foru votes at this point in the game.

2.) I unFoSed because I quickly went to unvote, without reading the Topic review. I then checked my post, out of habit, and saw xyzzy's post on top of it. Dangit, I think, that post is not playful. So I unFoS.

3.) It's not as though your posts are particularly large. And otherwise, yes, I would like to establish my stance that we need to get out of playful stage, and I tried to use that as a way to catch scum.

4.) That's not suspicion.

5.) There is no reason to deny that I'm scum, because no one has any reason to believe me. So I say that Thadmiral is being kind of stupid, because we started in day. Thus, no night actions occurred.
You don't think I am post restricted. Then you talk about what it means if I am.
Because someone else thought you were.
1. Suspect them why? Do you think everybody is scum? Why is joking around even scummy? What your basically saying is that you were trying to lead and bully the town into doing what you want. It's a fact of the game that you have to be on bandwagons. Your vote alone does not lynch scum. You voted xyzzy, presumably because you thought he might be scum. Others had agreed with this, which caused you to unvote. Please explain the logic there. Telling us how you play as scum is a scum tell.

2. Maybe that's how it happened for you. It doesn't change the fact that you unFOS'd him. I mean, I personally think going FOS: thishereguy is about the weakest possible thing you can do. If it's worthy of an FOS, why isn't it a vote? I'm kind of getting sidetracked, but my point is that you deciding to un-FOS seems pretty ridiculous to me. Kind of like you were scared of somebody calling you on it.

3. Please, please follow through on calling me medium-sized and a lurker and OMGUS me. It would make me very happy. See, establishing a pro-town stance is what I'm accusing you of. Scum do it to try and prove how townie they are, without actually stuff that is pro-town. Rather than actively looking for scum yourself, you berated other players for not doing it. It's a pattern that you follow in your later semi-attack on xyzzy.

4. How is it not suspicion? You say that Blue Zebra has a good point (which is that xyzzy has been flipflopping or whatever). You then say you bet you could find more cases of him doing that.
If you really had the town's interests in mind, why wouldn't you do so?

5. Again, it read to me like you went "oh shit, he investigated me." Then, you were relieved when you realized that I couldn't have. This is not something I can prove or you can disprove, really. But that is definitely the impression I got from you.

Finally, somebody else suggested that I was post restricted, and then you said that you didn't think so. Instead of explaining why, you then started to theorize about my supposed post restriction.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:He has got a point, we did start in day, therefore, no cop investigations. So, what is Spam doing just firing votes everywhere, saying 'That guy is scum' without giving any explaination for it, before buggering off again, saying he isn't going to post anymore, exactly what are you playing at?
Read the thread, cone.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by Spambot »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I refuse to play in games that are purposefully being ruined by players. Having a player choose to lurk through an entire day qualifies under that category. However, he's back, so we don't have to worry about that anymore.
True, I just felt you were letting him ruin the game for you, by taking what he did to heart, when you didn't have to.

I'm probably going to vote someone soon.

Suspects: hadhfang, blue zebra, xyzzy. I'm not sure about the whole spambot/atticus thing either.
You are probably scum, too. :o
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:So, spambot WAS just being a bitch. I can dig the searching for reactions, but I'm gonna slap a
FoS on spambot
. I'm very interested in the atticus and spambot interactions.
If you get to call me a bitch, than I get to start calling people crybaby douche bags. Just saying.

If you get what I was doing, why the FOS? Also, did I mention how weak sauce I think FOS' are? All it does is make you think you are being a wimp with your vote.

Man, the scum couldn't possibly be Atticus, Occult, and ThAdmiral, right? That would just be way too easy.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:Heh. Now we're even.

We both pissed each other off :mrgreen:

I see your arguments, but Im still suspicious. Also accusing anyone who finds your move scummy isn't a very smart thing to do. I like the uniqueness, but it puts you on my radar.
I'm not pissed. Do I sound pissed?

I'm accusing you based on how you seem to understand or even appreciate why I did that, but you find me suspicious for it anyway. That doesn't really jive.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:
Spambot wrote: I'm not pissed. Do I sound pissed?
A bit. 8)
Spambot wrote:I'm accusing you based on how you seem to understand or even appreciate why I did that, but you find me suspicious for it anyway. That doesn't really jive.
Actually it does jive. I understand and appreciate the reasons for if your town. But I also see reasons for scum to do that. The FoS is just a little pose to inform you (and all other players) that I'm watching you closely.
That's nice. What do you think of my case on Atticus? Who do you think is scummy? Who, specifically, would you say are your top 3 choices and why?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:EBWOP:

The fact that everyone who disagrees with him is on his scum list is very unsettling.
That's not true at all. I don't think MoS is scum at the moment. There's a bunch of people who haven't given any opinion at all and are *GASP* lurking.

I could make a case against you and ThAdmiral right now, but that would just distract from my awesome one on Atticus. I promise I'll try to get you lynched tomorrow. :wink:
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:Are you threatening that you are unlynchable?

(not that I want to out a power-role, but if that's the case, I'm just asking for clarification )
It's pretty clear that he is saying that he's town. That is an incredibly odd conclusion for you to jump to.

I especially like the last line, where you are saying you don't want to out a power role, you just want him to clarify if he is a power role or not. That is seriously good stuff.

Also, @Jordan: You need to explain your vote.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:It actually isn't what I was thinking, I just wanted to say that it was dumb for him to say that, almost as a (not a threat) "back off."
I'm very confused here. You weren't thinking he was unlynchable, but you asked him if he was? If you wanted to say that it was dumb for him to suggest (to you, because as I will address in a second that is a ridiculous thing to think from what he said) that he was unlynchable, then why didn't you just say that?
I dunno, I thought it was a dumb thing for him to say, so I tried to make a point.
And like any thing I've tried to say in this game, you insist on countering me, and try to use it as a scumtell.
What was your point? You asked him to clarify whether or not he was a power role. Your claim now that you were just trying to point out that he said something stupid does not make any sense. I mean, I'm having trouble refuting just because it is such a disconnect from what you actually posted.

Getting defensive, much? I think you are scum, so why wouldn't I point out the things that you do that are scummy? If you aren't scum, then presumably the rest of the town won't believe me and you've got nothing to worry about. Do you have a problem with me attacking you?
(as for the last line, if he were a power-role, he had already outed himself :wink:)
(all paraphrased)
MoS: If Hadhfang is scum, I will do 'this'.
Hadhfang: On my death, you will see that you don't have to do 'this'.
Atticus: Are you claiming you can't be killed?
Me: wut

Where on earth did he "out" himself as the unlynchable townie? Also, how can you think he outted himself there if you don't think he is a power role? That is what you said in the first line of this last post and it contradicts the last line.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by Spambot »

ThAdmiral wrote:
xyzzy wrote: ?

Are you suggesting my earlier posts lack merit?

If I were scum, then, by your logic, so would you, since you're trying to disregard the merit of my previous post, which is distancing.

Or WIFOM, if I'm not scum, and since I'm not, it is.

Hence, you're scum, and you're using WIFOM. QED.
This is the sort of thing I don't like. Are you actually saying anything in the above post or is it all tongue-in-cheek? If you truly do believe what your saying then vote me.
No, Atticus deserves to be lynched today. We can lynch you tomorrow if you really want us to.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by Spambot »

TonyMontana wrote:
Unvote

So it has come down to counting, and making percentages on who posted fewer replies with content?
Read the thread harder.

ThAdmiral accused xyzzy of having no content. Blue Zebra and xyzzy showed that wasn't true.

I don't think I'm wrong about Atticus, but if I am, we need to look hard at Blue Zebra. He was very quick to jump onto him after I made my case. I'd like to think it's because my case was so awesome, but you never know. If Atticus is town, Blue Zebra jumps up a ton.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:02 pm

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:Spambot.....

Are you an Alt. of Battlemage's?
I played in a game he modded and it was pretty good, so I'm not sure if that is supposed to be an insult or not. :?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:03 pm

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Atticus wrote:Are you threatening that you are unlynchable?

(not that I want to out a power-role, but if that's the case, I'm just asking for clarification )
What was this all about Atticus? I think it was quite clear Hadhfang was just saying he was town. Hadhfang is scummier at the moment, but that was decidedly odd.
Atticus made a really strange and wierd assumption, and he refuses to admit his mistake...hmm...
Yeah, I wouldn't have considered that much of a point against him if he had reacted differenlty when I pointed it out. If he had just said that he had misread the comment, I could have maybe believed that. Now he is just fabricating crap about how he was trying to get him not to claim power roles or some nonsense.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Spambot »

I don't know what the hell xyzzy is talking about.

This should be a fun question.

Who doesn't think Atticus is scummy, and why?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Spambot »

Nobody answered my question. :cry:
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:Let me clarify this one last time.

Hadh says no one gets a title from his death.
Att says are you trying to claim
Spam says I'm scum

Everyone says that I'm wrong

-------------

Now let me fix my statement, as I've done before.
Atticus wrote:Hadhafang, this is a dumb comment, because no one know whether or not you're scum. Unless you're claiming unlynchable, why are you saying this?
That isn't even close to what you said. I'm going to post what you said again, because you are trying really hard to make it look different.
Are you threatening that you are unlynchable?

Now, there is you asking if he is unlynchable. As has been pointed out several times, that is a ridiculous thing to think from what his post said. He was very clearly saying that his death would show him to be town, not that you couldn't kill him.

Now, you don't mention at all that it was a stupid thing to say. The second sentence suggests that you think he really is a power role that won't be lynched, and that you don't want to out him. I've already talked about the problem with that, and the problem with role fishing so hard.

Here's my biggest problem with your "fixed" version: Why didn't you just post that in the first place? What you did post was ambiguous and very odd with an inherent contradiction ("Are you a power role? I don't want to out a power role, but are you a power role?").

Also, you are not acting like somebody that has four votes on them. You seem content to sit back and hope the pressure goes away instead of trying to convince people not to lynch you.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Spambot »

Trying to stay calm while you are being attacked is scummy. Most townies start panicking and shit when they are close to a lynch and they argue really hard against the people attacking them, because they assume the argument must be wrong since the conclusion is wrong. Freaking out is usually a townie tell, but it varies from person to person.

I think he's been acting calm and trying to lurk a little in the hopes that somebody will say something stupid and a wagon will form on them instead.

I actually think we get a ton of information out of his lynch. Blue Zebra and xyzzy were both quick to agree with me about him, so that makes me very interested to know Atticus' alignment. The rest of the town has been throwing around FOS' at him and others without getting anything going. If Atticus is scum (which I think is pretty likely), then we can look at all the people that have been dragging their feet about it.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 pm

Post by Spambot »

Alright, my first reaction was to flip out a little when he says that this is my only point against Atticus. However, then I noticed this.
occult wrote:I do agree that Atticus's lynch would give us the most information right now, though.
Oh really? Compare that to this, from his last post:
What I'm really attempting to do is get some more information because if we were to lynch right now, we would not have much to go on tomorrow.
So, uh, does it give us information or doesn't it? If Atticus is scum, you've moved up past thadmiral for my primary target tomorrow.

Occult is also being wishy-washy in regards to his vote. "I am suspicion of him, but not convinced by this other thing you are suspicious of." "I'm not voting without more info."

We don't have perfect information on day 1. You need to be voting for whoever you think is the most likely to be scum.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Spambot »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ spambot: in all honesty I think you and atticus are about as scummy as eachother. Atticus for a lot of little things (which you have gone to lengths to point out), and you for your horrible earlier plays and your seeming singlemindedness.

Also I look at staying calm in the face of pressure as a town-tell, if anything.
How was my early play horrible? I assume you mean when I said I wasn't going to post again on day 1. Well, I am now, so what exactly is the problem with it? Do you think that it didn't get reactions? Do you think I am scum and saw my gambit was failing so that I decided it wasn't a good idea? You should give opinions of your own instead of parroting stuff other people have said.

How am I being singleminded? I'm voting for Atticus because I think he is the most likely as scum, but I've talked about you and Occult some. I don't want to make a case yet, because it would just distract from lynching Atticus, but I fully intend to tomorrow. I'll probably make both and then try to decide which I like better.

As far as staying calm under pressure, it does depend on the person. There are two main personality types as scum: those that react calmly and those that react emotionally.

The first type knows that any scummy points against them are probably valid, so they hope to make a short reply to explain it away and they don't want to draw attention to it.

The second is absolutely petrified of getting lynched, and spazzes out as soon as pressure builds on them. I don't think people stay this way long, because it usually leads to them getting lynched (and newbie townies will react similarly and are the usual sort to get mislynched).

I'm making a judgement call on the sort of player I think he is and decided that I think it's scummy. It doesn't matter if this doesn't convince anybody else, because there are plenty of reasons to find him scummy. If you don't like that one for some reason, pick another.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 am

Post by Spambot »

Yeah, obviously being the hardest working person in the thread is a scum tell.
MoS wrote:Spambot is taking this way too far. Atticus fixed his statement to say what he meant/should've said. I really get the feeling that Spambot is trying to use this as an excuse to go after Atticus, and it doesn't feel right at all. That, combined with his ridiculous Day 1 ploy "to get reactions" or something, makes me FAR more inclined to believe he is scum at this point.

Vote: Spambot

Occult, with me!
Taking what too far? I've been attacking the guy who I think is scum since I started posting, and I don't understand what you are saying. People not voting for him keep making generic statements of finding him scummy, yet don't want to vote for him.

Seriously, an excuse to go after him? READ THE THREAD PLEASE. I've been attacking him since I started posting, and it's not like I jumped on this one teeny thing he did as the sole reason for my case. I'd like to people to go read that big post I made on him earlier and tell me that I'm just looking for excuses to attack him.

If it wasn't to get reactions, why do you think I did it? See, the only defense I can muster of that is WIFOM, because your reasoning there is completely WIFOM. You seem to think it likely that I'm scum who drew shit tons of attention to myself, lied to the town, and then decided to start aggressively working on mislynches. You've never seen me play as scum, but I am awful at it. I don't really expect that to convince you, but it is true.

Your reasons for voting me are extremely weak.
MoS wrote:Also, staying calm or getting defensive is only a tell in comparison to a person's past reactions from other games where their alignment is known. Each person reacts differently, so you can't make a generic scumtell out of it.
Yeah, I already said that. It varies from person to person.
Jordan wrote:You're play was horrible, and saying it was for reactions is the scummiest excuse in the book. There is a huge problem with that sort of post, especially when you say such and such is innocent and such and such is scum, and ESPECIALLY after a post like this:
My "play" was horrible? First of all, what do you think I was doing? Another question, can you think of any reason town might do that? I did it for reactions, and if you don't believe that, you can't prove it. If you can't prove it, then I can't disprove, and you are basically using awful logic to make a case I can't defend against. I really don't understand how you could possibly think my motives were as stupid as hoping to get away with lurking. I'll repeat again: If I wanted to lurk, I could have played it like a few others in this game and just popped in once every week to make a bad post. I didn't need to announce it to the thread. Please ask yourself why I would announce it to the thread. If you think this through, it's a horrible conclusion to make.
Jordan wrote:You give no explaination for this, and give no explaination for your next post, which says someone is scum and someone is town for no reason, and saying you're not posting till the next day, guess what, no explaination for that either.
You're right, it would have been much better if I had said "lolz im cop. kill these doods." Do you actually understand what a reaction is? If I'd said "I'm not posting til tomorrow because I want to see how you clowns react to that," that would have been completely pointless.
That's exactly what I think.
You're a funny guy. Did you think that before or after I suggested it?
Town should be prepared to make cases against anyone they feel to be scum, saying that you think doing so because it would distract the town sounds to me like you just want to quicklynch a convenient target.
I am prepared to make a case against them, but I don't see the point at the moment. Both of them are less likely to me to be scum than Atticus, so making a case against them would only serve to convince people to vote for them, instead of Atticus, who I thinks deserved to be lynched. Are we really quicklynching? Are we even in any danger of an actual lynch on him? There've been plenty of other convenient wagons I could have been on without having to do all this damn legwork. I've also already said I had a case against thAdmiral and Occult, so you're pretty much misrepresenting me here.
Here, you're just defeating your own argument, the main reason you're voting for Atticus in the first place is his reaction to pressure, and now you're saying that it's not actually a scumtell, so now you're voting him for making a couple of poor posts, which quite a lot of other players have done, so, I think you're actually voting him for having the biggest bandwagon.

Looking back through you're posts, I feel that infact you are the best Day 1 lynch, not Atticus.
God, there are so many lies and misreps here. Where specifically did I say that his reaction is no longer a scum tell? You can't find it, because I NEVER SAID THAT. I went through the possible reactions to pressure, and actually specifically explained why I thought his was scummy.

I am not voting him for making a couple of poor posts. You seem to be suggesting here that all townies are terrible and make scum tells. If you look at the person with the most "bad" posts in the thread, there is a good shot they are scum. Towns lose a lot when they let awful play go. It is really aggravating that you accuse me of "defeating my own argument" without proving it with one of your own. You don't even say anything here, you just quote a big chunk of words that was more about game theory than this specific game, and you jump to wildly innaccurate conclusions.

I STARTED THE BANDWAGON ON ATTICUS, CONE (caps are not yelling. I'm just hoping that he actually reads this). I can't be voting for him because there was a wagon on him, because I started that wagon. I put myself out there and made a huge case against him which you 1)skimmed , 2)ignored, or 3)just didn't read at all.

Finally, if you think I am the best lynch, WHY? Is it because you think my case on Atticus is bad? If so, why? Is it because you think I was trying to get away with lurking? If so, please see above.[/quote]
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:I am not trying to stay calm. I am calm. Because as town, I have nothing to lose by my death. If I am lynched, the town ( as far as I can see ) gets alot of information. I don't need to panic, (or shit) because I'm not in a bad position.
I disagre with this so absolutely that it occurs to me that we might just think about the game completely differently. If you are town, then WE DO have something to lose by your death: a townie. Seriously now, you should abosolutely be trying your hardest to prevent a mislynch, because that is in the best interest of the town. We don't want to mislynch, we want to kill scum. By not fighting for that, you are being extremely anti-town.
Believe it or not, that one point does matter. If you're points aren't aligning correctly, shouldn't that mean that there is a flaw in your logic?
I don't really get what you mean. I think the behavior is scummy, but I am saying that I can understand if people don't agree. If we all sat down and listed all of the things we consider scummy, we would probably disagree a lot, which is just part of the game. If everybody agreed about what was scummy and not, then this game would be pretty easy.

People had started to misrep me, saying that my only point against you was that you are acting so calm. That is not true, it's only one of many, and to dismiss my entire case against you because they don't like one part is foolish.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by Spambot »

xyzzy wrote:Atticus, Spambot, and ThAdmiral are scum. If there's an SK, it's Occult. If this isn't obvious to you, you are 1)Atticus, Spambot, ThAdmiral, or Occult or 2) dumb.
Why should it be obvious to everybody else? This implies that you have some sort of concrete logic to back this up, and I think it'd a good idea for you to provide it.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:02 pm

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:
Spambot wrote:
xyzzy wrote:Atticus, Spambot, and ThAdmiral are scum. If there's an SK, it's Occult. If this isn't obvious to you, you are 1)Atticus, Spambot, ThAdmiral, or Occult or 2) dumb.
Why should it be obvious to everybody else? This implies that you have some sort of concrete logic to back this up, and I think it'd a good idea for you to provide it.
Role-fish much?
Confirm Vote: Spambot
Yeah, I'm asking if he is the 3-shot day cop. DERF. It's pretty clear that I'm asking him to make a case if it's so "obvious" who is scum, and this is the second time you've misrepresented me.

Are you even going to respond to how I refuted your entire case against me?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:Fine SB, you might have been trying to catch out townies while you were "testing for reaction", what reactions would you expect from doing that except "Geez, what an idiot this guy is, he needs replacing now". Especially when you say someone is scum/town with no explaination whatsoever.
Well, a couple people started speculating on my role. A couple wanted me to die, but most people were confused and demanded my immediate replacement. I was setting myself up as an easy mislynch from that, and I wanted to see who bit. It turned out that nobody went really hard after it, so I dropped it. It's nice that you are attacking me for something that happened a week ago. Why are you suddenly suspicious of it if you weren't then?
I say again, town should be prepared to make cases against anyone they think is scum regardless of whether or not you think someone else deserves to be lynched, "It might distract people from lynching Atticus" is a horrible reason for not making cases against others, anybody who might be scum should be lynched, not just the most obvious one.
I am prepared to make arguments against the people I find scummy, cone. It's not a horrible reason. Look, if I make awesome cases against two people, one I'm sure is scum and one I think is maybe scum, then what happens if I convince half the town that each is scum? I think Atticus is the most likely scum right now, and that making a huge case is going to be a distraction or ignored. I can make a case tomorrow and who I think is next most likely to be scum, when we will all have better information.
Also I'd appreciate it if you stopped calling me things like CONE or DERF, it's stupid, childish and making me dislike you more and more with each post you make.
So, you ask me to stop making fun of you by saying I'm acting stupid and childish? You have all but directly called me an idiot who is terrible at mafia and that the stuff I did earlier was stupid, but we can still be internet BFFs, right? DERFDERFDERF

:D
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:I thought about it being suspicious before, and when I reread, it was definatly scummy.
Why is it scummy? I mean, you laid out your case and I responded. Do you have a problem with any of my responses or do you have something new? Otherwise I'm not going to take it seriously when you generalize and make blanket statements without backing them up at all.
WTF? People don't just rely on your cases for their opinions, they have their own brains as well, if people think Atticus is scummy, they'll vote for him, if people think someone else is scummy, they'll vote for that person, you aren't God, deal with it. I'll say it one more time MAKING CASES AGAINST ONLY ONE PERSON IS POOR TOWN PLAY, YOU SHOULD LEARN TO OPEN YOUR MIND A BIT.
Doing what I say is conducive to winning. I mean, do you honestly think I'm scum and just making shit up because I can't make a case? Like, if I made three cases right now, would that suddenly make everything hunky dory? I can use caps too: BACK SHIT UP.
If I posted what I wanted to here, I'd probably get modkilled for flaming, all I'm going to say instead is that you are one of the biggest morons I've ever had the misfortune to come across. I'm not calling you terrible at mafia and I wasn't calling you an idiot, (though I can safely call you that now, since you obviously are), I was saying that you obviously got a scum role. You meanwhile were just being completely insulting for no reason.
OBVIOUSLY. :lol:

You should PM me that after the game or something - I think it's funny how wound up you are over nothing.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Spambot »

I fixed your quote tags for you. :o
JordanA24 wrote:
Spambot wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:I thought about it being suspicious before, and when I reread, it was definatly scummy.
Why is it scummy? I mean, you laid out your case and I responded. Do you have a problem with any of my responses or do you have something new? Otherwise I'm not going to take it seriously when you generalize and make blanket statements without backing them up at all.
It obviously isn't going to get scummy reactions, just "Get this guy replaced", I think you were just trying to catch out a town player.[qupte]

You did not read the part you are quoting. If somebody asks you to make an argument for something, saying "lol this is the obvious answer" is not how you do it.
JordanA24 wrote:
Spambot wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:WTF? People don't just rely on your cases for their opinions, they have their own brains as well, if people think Atticus is scummy, they'll vote for him, if people think someone else is scummy, they'll vote for that person, you aren't God, deal with it. I'll say it one more time MAKING CASES AGAINST ONLY ONE PERSON IS POOR TOWN PLAY, YOU SHOULD LEARN TO OPEN YOUR MIND A BIT.
Doing what I say is conducive to winning. I mean, do you honestly think I'm scum and just making shit up because I can't make a case? Like, if I made three cases right now, would that suddenly make everything hunky dory? I can use caps too: BACK SHIT UP.
How is it conductive to winning, look, I learnt the hard way, constantly going after one person gets you lynched, OK, make cases against them.

What?
JordanA24 wrote:
Spambot wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:If I posted what I wanted to here, I'd probably get modkilled for flaming, all I'm going to say instead is that you are one of the biggest morons I've ever had the misfortune to come across. I'm not calling you terrible at mafia and I wasn't calling you an idiot, (though I can safely call you that now, since you obviously are), I was saying that you obviously got a scum role. You meanwhile were just being completely insulting for no reason.
OBVIOUSLY. :lol:

You should PM me that after the game or something - I think it's funny how wound up you are over nothing.
Like the new sig cone? Look, I can be insulting too.
I do not think you ever know what cone means. Now who is acting childish? You did give me an idea for a sig, though.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Spambot »

EBWOP: No I didn't. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Spambot »

Ok, now it's readable at least. :oops:
JordanA24 wrote:It obviously isn't going to get scummy reactions, just "Get this guy replaced", I think you were just trying to catch out a town player.
You did not read the part you are quoting. If somebody asks you to make an argument for something, saying "lol this is the obvious answer" is not how you do it.
JordanA24 wrote:How is it conductive to winning, look, I learnt the hard way, constantly going after one person gets you lynched, OK, make cases against them.
What?
JordanA24 wrote:Like the new sig cone? Look, I can be insulting too.
I do not think you ever know what cone means. Now who is acting childish? You did give me an idea for a sig, though.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 am

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:You fail at quote tags. :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least I don't take insults over the intarnet for seriously. :P
Spambot - Bringing others down to his level since 2007.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:You fail at spelling too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, no, no, teh intarnet is wut we call it fer the cones.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Spambot wrote:
MoS wrote:Also, staying calm or getting defensive is only a tell in comparison to a person's past reactions from other games where their alignment is known. Each person reacts differently, so you can't make a generic scumtell out of it.
Yeah, I already said that. It varies from person to person.
Then why are you voting Atticus? You defeat your own argument by agreeing with me that is varies, because Atticus' reactions are comparable to him being protown.
I don't know Atticus, so I'm making a judgement call that I think it might be a scum tell for him. Again, I've given lots of other reasons I am voting for Atticus, so even if I thought it was a town tell I wouldn't necessarily change my vote.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by Spambot »

Panzerjager wrote:This is the second time in one game that you have, suggesting replacing someone because they said something play wise that you didn't like. Why are you being such a nazi when it comes to play? Do we have to play "normal" for you to go about your day withought wanting replacment's? Does it rattle you MoS? Why the harsh reaction? You seem to either want to lynch or replace anyone not of your liking? Doesn't seem pro-town to me.
FoS MoS
Uh, why the hell did you claim? I mean, it's great if you are telling the truth, but I don't at all get why you would do so.

Also, you are misrepresenting him. He never said he wanted you replaced, he said he wanted you banned in future games.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:26 pm

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:Interesting...

Whats everyones thoughts on Panzer's claim?

Plus, panzer do you have reasons for your vote of atticus and suspicion of TheA or is it more of a gut reason.
Hey, what are YOUR thoughts about his claim? :|
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:
Spambot wrote:

Whats everyones thoughts on Panzer's claim?

Plus, panzer do you have reasons for your vote of atticus and suspicion of TheA or is it more of a gut reason.
Hey, what are YOUR thoughts about his claim? :|
Those are not thoughts. You are stating the obvious. If you want people to give their opinion on something, why aren't you willing to do so?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:58 pm

Post by Spambot »

Rather than speculating, I think it'd be better if he told us.

Unvote, Vote: panzer
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Spambot »

You know, I would have liked it better if Panzer had explained himself instead of everybody providing excuses for him.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Spambot »

Unvote
What the hell is a lyncher?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Spambot »

Blue Zebra wrote:A lyncher's win condition is to get a specific townie lynched, which in this case is MoS.
So they aren't actually a townie? Like, it's basically a neutral role? Because in that case I'm fine with lynching Panzer.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Spambot »

Panzer also didn't fully claim at all. I mean, I still want to lynch Atticus today, but if he is just going to flat out claim an anti-town role, then I don't see how there is much choice.

Vote: Panzer
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:41 am

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:
VOTE PANZER

HAMMAH TIME.

Im uncomfortable with a claimed SK running around.
Read the thread much? I might make the case on you tomorrow instead of Atticus. I am really not happy about somebody hammering when they clearly haven't read the last page.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Mod-confirmed sanity says I'm sane.
Are you claiming cop with a guilty on Jordan? That's what it looks like, but I want it to be clear.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 am

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm claiming to be 100% certain Jordan is scum, yes. More info will follow his claim.
I don't want to lynch him until this is cleared up, but that's good enough for a vote.

Vote: Jordan
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:And if I'm a miller?
Then you are probably going to get lynched anyway, because I'm not going to believe you. Quit messing around and claim.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Spambot »

JordanA24 wrote:That was a claim.
That was not a proper claim at all. Flavor-wise, how does a miller make sense, anyway? Unfortunately, your claim is completely unverifiable and is the sort of thing I'd expect scum to claim in this situation. Also, I didn't think it was common for people to know that they're millers.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Spambot »

I actually thought you were a tracker until I remember Hjallti was one. That's why I didn't believe he was a miller.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:22 am

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:lol
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:just loling at your post before it, that's all.
What was so funny about it?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:Does anyone have objections to lynching Jordan? He's admitted to being scum, so I'd happily place another vote on him.
No, I think we should lynch the guy that claimed scum. Seriously, why are you hesitant to vote him? That's ridiculous.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Spambot »

Vote: Atticus

We should have lynched you on day 1.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:38 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:Fair points, save for the last one.

I had thought that jordan was at Lynch - 1. Like Blue Zebra, I think it's good to milk the day for any information possible. If anyone had anything to discuss, there's no reason to kill Jordan at that moment when it was obvious that we would lynch him.

Then I realised he wasn't, and put on another vote.
So you admit that you've been trying to distance yourself from Jordan?

There really isn't much to talk about guys, we should just lynch Atticus already.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:28 am

Post by Spambot »

I was prodded. We haven't lynched Atticus yet? What the hell are you guys doing? :?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Spambot »

Please, for the love of God, let's lynch Atticus.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hadhfang - don't lynch him
ThAdmiral - no read
Spambot - exceedingly unhelpful, but it seems to be his playstyle
xyzzy - playing as usual (from my exp)
Atticus - playing as usual (from my exp)
Blue Zebra - rather scummy comments regaring JordanA24
Occult - I don't remember him doing anything remarkable this game. Couldn't have told you he was in the game had I not just mentioned him.

Vote: Blue Zebra
MASTERMIND OF SIN - GIANT FLAMING DOUCHE BAG
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:
Spambot wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hadhfang - don't lynch him
ThAdmiral - no read
Spambot - exceedingly unhelpful, but it seems to be his playstyle
xyzzy - playing as usual (from my exp)
Atticus - playing as usual (from my exp)
Blue Zebra - rather scummy comments regaring JordanA24
Occult - I don't remember him doing anything remarkable this game. Couldn't have told you he was in the game had I not just mentioned him.

Vote: Blue Zebra
MASTERMIND OF SIN - GIANT FLAMING DOUCHE BAG
Small bursts of laughter have been issuing from me when I read this. But then they keep subsiding into my confusion. It's strange, because now, every time I think of you, "GIANT FLAMING DOUCHE BAG" will pop into my head. Strange, but funny. And relevant.
I have to find something to do while I'm being unhelpful to the town. :oops:
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:Okay, well, Spambot is probably town, (though I'd love to lynch him still) he's probably somewhat unhappy because he's a vanilla townie. Probably.
Holy crap, you're going to speculate about my role in thread and people still won't lynch you?

I tried making cases and stuff, but nobody listened to me so I've stopped caring about this game a little.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:
Spambot wrote:I tried making cases and stuff, but nobody listened to me so I've stopped caring about this game a little.
That could be b/c of your idiotic playing at the beginning.
Oh yeah, is this game where I said I'd vanish for day 1? Now I remember, that pissed people off so they decided to never listen to me again. Awesome play, guys.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Spambot »

Occult wrote:
Spambot wrote:
Occult wrote:
Spambot wrote:I tried making cases and stuff, but nobody listened to me so I've stopped caring about this game a little.
That could be b/c of your idiotic playing at the beginning.
Oh yeah, is this game where I said I'd vanish for day 1? Now I remember, that pissed people off so they decided to never listen to me again. Awesome play, guys.
I would really not rather hear that from you....
It's okay, you are not town.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:46 am

Post by Spambot »

Let's play a new game.

Let's lynch the guy that annoys us because he is too awesome for us to comprehend instead of the scum. Who's with me?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Spambot »

I'll make a deal with you guys. Lynch Atticus today, and if he's town I'll ask to be replaced. Sound fair?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Spambot »

Atticus isn't dead yet. :(
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Spambot »

Atticus wrote:I'm a back-up doc.
This is a ridiculously false claim. It's not even a real claim, it's like you just say doc and hope we leave you alone.

More to the point, if you were really a back up doc, why wouldn't you have claimed that in the other post rather than giving somebody the opportunity to lynch you without fully claiming?

It's because you are lying.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Spambot »

Woohoo.

Vote: Occult
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:At least I was right about Atticus.
:|
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Spambot »

Come on, this game has gone on far too long.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by Spambot »

I have little problem about killing him without a claim.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:12 am

Post by Spambot »

Somebody please hammer the "SK". :?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Spambot »

I called it on day 1, but it was like pulling teeth trying to get people to listen. :(
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Spambot »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Sapmbot was the cop, right? I assumed he was the cop after he pushed Atticus, but I tried to get the attention on myself when I pushed him. I wasn't sure if the scum picked up that Spambot was cop, otherwise I would've confirmed Occult as scum the last day. I purposefully set up Hadhfang to be nightkilled because I figured out he was a doctor-ish role. This exchange clued me in on it:

Too bad I didn't follow through, but it worked out anyhow.
I was vanilla townie. I picked up that you might be thinking I was the cop, so I tried really hard to not say anything to change that. It worked out well, I think.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”