SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Confirm? I'm gonna be limited access for a bit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 8, Solar Wind wrote:/confirm. Holy fuck we drew town. FT, how about you?

:igmeou:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 11, T S O wrote:this is madnes

No, this is patrick!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So I'm out of town and regretting joining 2 larges. Bear with me as I lurk for a few days.

Also I'm so bulletproof

real claim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 243, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 241, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I'm out of town and regretting joining 2 larges. Bear with me as I lurk for a few days.

Also I'm so bulletproof

real claim.

if you get dayvigged will you die?

Actually no. My PM specifically says night kill.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #259 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Or yes, rather. No, it won't work. Yes, I will die.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #264 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 17, Solar Wind wrote:Are you quaking in your boots at having to deal with me/Ffery hydra?

Scum?

In post 25, Imperium wrote:Hey, AP! We drew scum. How about you???

Huh must be multiball then. Gentlebird's agreement to not cross shoot each other? Nacho? Cause I'd be a little surprised if this was Tammy.

In post 37, Solar Wind wrote:I think Post 25 is a decent post.

Decent meaning.. townish? Eh, I can see that perspective I guess.

In post 38, Xombie wrote:Not even past confirmation and my head is already going to explode. WOOO!

Scum!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 27, Bitmap wrote:All about that town bout that town bout that town, no scum

LOL. I know I shouldn't, but you can have townpoints for this.

In post 36, FourTrouble wrote:I wasn't serious; they're probably town based on . On reread, maybe Bitmap - trying too hard to look happy.

This is almost as bad as my bitmap read : P

In post 41, Xombie wrote:
In post 27, Bitmap wrote:All about that town bout that town bout that town, no scum

One too many towns for that song, I think.
Overcompensating?

Holy crap, this IS scum. I was mostly joking before.

In post 50, vezokpiraka wrote:Important stuff: Should we claim our neighbourhoods now or keep them hidden until later?

I mildly support not claiming, but that has less to do with what I think is protown and more to do with what I think is pro-fun.

In post 65, Solar Wind wrote:I think FT is probably town. A little early to tell for sure

This was pretty much my exact thought when I read that post. Nothing I can really point to, but he feels invested in finding scum anyhow.

, TammyNacho. I don't really see what you are seeing here, can you explain it?

In post 77, Solar Wind wrote:And I share Ffery's sentiment. If you are town, I would like to figure it out quickly.

Man this some hollow posting :roll:
Less foreplay and more goodstuff please.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #354 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya this game is posting way faster than I have time for with my other obligations and such, I joined to support Dram :|.

At this rate, content is being generated faster than I will keep up, but I'm gonna try and get my head in here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #356 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh, I was under the impression that xombies didn't get the reference to the song.

This revelation makes my previous thought not really matter since he was apparently just trolling.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #358 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Woop woop back to square 2.

Townreads: Bitmap
Null reads: You know who you are.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #359 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 357, Imperium wrote:Xombie won my heart for all about that bass, it's this generations I like big butts.

It really is. And I love both of those songs : P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #361 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 360, Solar Wind wrote:I think the perspective is different if he was referring to a song. Going to wait for the rest of Xombie's catchup.

Bitmap was definitely referencing the song. I thought Xombie didn't get it and that his interaction was really awkward/forced, but ya. Not sure if you are feeling the same thing or not here? ^
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mmmmm, actually still pondering Xombie here. I guess it was obvious he got the reference, doesn't change that his post was awkward. Hes now saying it was a joke after at least me and (I think Solar?) called him scummy for the post. Eh, I guess I'll buy that he was just joking, I can kind of see his original post both ways, -shrug-.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 268, House wrote:VOTE: AngryPidgeon

Never heard of a part-time bulletproof townie.

Me neither until this role PM. You are free to shoot me tonight if you want though. (Plz not during the Day though unless you want to help lessen my game load in which case DO shoot me during the Day).

In post 272, House wrote:Metal Sonic appeased me.

I'm getting paranoid.

Mmmm. I haven't actually ever played with you before. I hope you have some townier looking stuff in this thread, cause this isn't quite doing it for me. The sentiment seems a bit too easy, MS was clearly joking and I can't tell if you are or not.

In post 276, Metal Sonic wrote:also xombies returned a not town result but maybe im insane or he's miller right

can we have people vote him and make him claim

3/10 Fake Day Cop Gambit, would probably not buy the blu-ray of this Gambit. Seeing it in theaters was more than enough.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 286, Metal Sonic wrote:town
2. Metal Sonic

If you seriously clog up my internet by spamming a readslist in every other post, I will forward my comcast bill to you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 290, Metal Sonic wrote:messy cop sanities are considered normal

Uhhhhh, this is the exact opposite of something that is true.

@FT: Do you think declaring intent to not read is scummy?

In post 294, Ankamius wrote:Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise

Ya, this is kind of how I've been feeling about it. I keep trying to find a page to start on and I just gloss over all the posts. Potentially cause I'm tired, but its not like the content of anything thats happened is really enthralling. All I get is a medium-vague sense of town from Tammy for doing her whole "LOL LOOK HOW MUCH I CAN SHOOT THE BREEZE, CLEARLY IM TOWN" deal and not much else yet. Sooo you can be a little bit town for having the chutzpah to stand up to the non-believers about their spammy spam.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 298, Solar Wind wrote:AP, please tell me you are kidding and not that you are scum again ready to mudsling into oblivion.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, F16. You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement. At least to me. The only potential reason I can see myself ever saying that is to try and look invested as scum. I'm not saying you are the same, cause you aren't, but from my PoV its just white-noise and it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse. Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game. I dunno. Maybe I'm just the odd one out cause I like doing my own thing and I find it annoying when people (notably Especially the Lies) get pissy when I dont interact with them because we know each other. If you say things I find interesting or weird, I'll interact with you! Welp I wrote way too much about this since I don' even think the post in question is really relevant to your alignment in the first place. :mrgreen:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #382 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 378, Imperium wrote:You know I usually do spend the first ten pages trolling but I actually was sorting shit early this game.

: /

Well I'll blame myself then. I got 3 hours of sleep last night and its 2:30 AM here and I'm out of town. I'll try and read things more than superficially when Im not in this Xombie state.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 379, Imperium wrote:Pidgey though if you're hoping to distract the game by suggesting I might be scum so yiu look busy and paranoid, this is the only chance you get. I will not indulge you further.

Please Tammy, I wouldn't bore everyone with the same song and dance from Tales would I? I like to think I keep my entertainment fresh!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #391 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mmm, I made it halfway through 14 but I just gotta go to sleep this is redonkulous.

@Tammy: I want to say something, but I also don't want to be mean. Just things like asking MS why hes pretending to be a day cop when he clearly isn't, seems like a deadend question to me? And Im not trying to single that quote out, I just don't see where you are going with a lot of your questions and thats fine. I dont need to. In Tales I felt the same way about some of your posts, so I know thats just a playstyle difference with us (which is kinda funny cause I know we are both ENFPs : P). I didn't mean to question whether or not you are doing anything useful, was just giving what *I* got so far (and admittedly I havent read like P3-8 or something like that anyhow yet). So what I'm trying to say is...I don't know, I kind of think you look town. I don't get the same feels that your emotion gave me in Too many heads (*shudder*), its more Tales-esque so far so I wanted to express that somehow.

Mmmmmm, SLEEP TIME. SLEEP TIME IS THE BEST TIME. ALSO BITMAP, WHY THE METAL VOTE?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: House
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #663 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hey guys. I overcommitted on games and am paying the price right now. Put me V/La for 3 days. That will give me time to get back from vacation so I can find time and read up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1031 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, I'm here. I'm ready to take on the responsibility that is this cluster. At least it looks like things have slowed down.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1033 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 406, Xombie wrote:
In post 400, Solar Wind wrote:Who do you think scum-Metal Sonic would fake a guilty on you with the intention to get you lynched? He'll die right after.

I said as much. Hence my :eek:

Im a little concerned that Solar missed this. Its fresh in my head since I just read from there, but eh.

I actually sort of like how Xombie went after that too. I'd expect nervous scum to just say "no you're lying!" instead of coming up with some future scenario in which MS is claiming insane cop, which actually isn't something totally unreasonable to expect in a rolemadness and clearly crazy setup. Anyways, it felt less like OMGUS and more like "you know there is no way out once I flip town, right?"

In post 412, farside22 wrote:
In post 241, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I'm out of town and regretting joining 2 larges. Bear with me as I lurk for a few days.

Also I'm so bulletproof

real claim.

Why did you feel the need to claim this?

Tried playing a BP role quietly in Anything Goes. Got scumread for making my claim when I was about to be lynched. I really don't have a good reason other than "I wanted to".

In post 417, ooba wrote:1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push

I forgot myself, so :S. I think I mostly voted him for gut because it looked like he was trying to blend in without really actually doing anything.

In post 418, House wrote:Not liking ooba's Rach town read.

I can't even ask him to explain it, because he says "no particular reason".

I mean like this is a perfect example of something that I don't really consider pro-town. Looks like he found a weakish logical spot in ooba's reads and decided to jump him for it.

In post 442, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 110, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 54, Xombie wrote:I think town would have added punctuation!

Why?

I'd still like an answer to this. This didn't seem like a joke to me.

This isn't that stupid contraction tell that BRO always talks about is it? He thinks that town is more likely to say "I'm town" as opposed to "I am town". Probably not, reading this again, but damn I hate tells like that.

In post 443, Bitmap wrote:Initially I had Xombie as null because of the whole song reference thing but his "lack" of reaction towards MS kind of rubs me the wrong way.

His reaction was kind of quiet emotionally, but he voted MS and said he wasn't going to getaway with claiming insane cop. So disagree.

@Bitmap:
Do you think MS and Xombie could be on the same team?

In post 472, vezokpiraka wrote:I've read the thread. I saw nothing worthwhile. It's the first day of day 1. There is nothing that can actually be used to make a proper case.

Town.

In post 484, TiphaineDeath wrote:since I've already decided that solar and imperium can't both be town because you're trying to goddamned hard to buddy each other you can be the scum out of the two.

Soooo, they are exhibiting similar behavior which means they are opposite alignments? Just to be clear, this is what you think?

In post 490, FourTrouble wrote:The analysis in feels very superficial/fake.

Ya, maybe. I did revisit the Solar posts in question and I can sort of see where Tiphaine is coming from there. The one about Ankamius stuck out. I might try and explain if anyone cares, but it just felt off and I can see why he might call it out.

In post 491, Solar Wind wrote:TD feels like he saw all the discussion about how attacking strong players is town and decided to go full bore at it.

LOL. Ok you were right about PA trying to subvert her meta intentionally in Tales but that was a 1:Million shot of being correct logic as is this. No offense.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1035 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1034, TiphaineDeath wrote:AP/FT/Faraday/Xombie I want mastin opinions, go.

Mastin is in this game? Im at the top of 22, but this game is my priority right now, so I'll answer this when I get there.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1037 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:Vezok is town as fuck because because 411, 463, and 472 aren't posts I can see scum making in this situation. They're too easy to jump on.

This is almost exactly how I felt about Vezok so far.

Starting to think Farside might be scum. I don't really see any progression coming from her interactions and some of her posts are just filler comments like asking that Hydras sign.

In post 497, Solar Wind wrote:I don't believe that you see Vezok as so blazingly town based on the little contribution he has put into the game

Sometimes less is more. And what he has posted very much looks like someone who isn't afraid of how his posts will come across to other people. Its not a STRONG read, but its there. No actually it is a strong read. Of all the crap going on this mire, I think I like Vezok for town the most right now. Also the votes on him are opportunistic as hell. Ankamius saying that pressure voting him would be good when FT asked him about vezok (but not doing it) is also divey as all get out.

In post 515, House wrote:B/S. Town would know it's a lie and scream scum.

Not really, depends on the person. If it were me I would probably tell MS to stop faking bad gambits. Xombie is seems a little overwhelmed so far, so Im not entirely surprised by him taking the response he did.

Im having a really hard time seeing come from anything other than town. I see the perspective, I get the concern, and I really have a hard time seeing scum making this post for whatever reason. Not sure how much I agree about Solar yet, but willing to town Imperium for this.

In post 520, Imperium wrote:I blame wine and lack of sleep.

Hey these are my excuses, get your own ;) Ok mine will be 'cider and lack of sleep'

In post 521, farside22 wrote:As for the discussion about xombie, I thought he was a newb to mafia, which was why I felt his reaction was more questionable. Most newbs as far as I have run across are aware of gambits like that.

This seems like something someone would believe regardless of their alignment, but I still hate this post and I'm not sure if its because I think this is a bad sentiment or if there is actually something scummy here.

In post 530, Imperium wrote:It felt like posturing, like no look I'm trying to read them I really really am.

F16's posts have felt like that to me all game. Its what sparked this exchange:
Spoiler:
In post 295, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 77, Solar Wind wrote:And I share Ffery's sentiment. If you are town, I would like to figure it out quickly.

Man this some hollow posting :roll:
Less foreplay and more goodstuff please.
In post 380, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 298, Solar Wind wrote:AP, please tell me you are kidding and not that you are scum again ready to mudsling into oblivion.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, F16. You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement. At least to me. The only potential reason I can see myself ever saying that is to try and look invested as scum. I'm not saying you are the same, cause you aren't, but from my PoV its just white-noise and it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse. Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game. I dunno. Maybe I'm just the odd one out cause I like doing my own thing and I find it annoying when people (notably Especially the Lies) get pissy when I dont interact with them because we know each other. If you say things I find interesting or weird, I'll interact with you! Welp I wrote way too much about this since I don' even think the post in question is really relevant to your alignment in the first place. :mrgreen:

I don't realllly think thats explicitly scummy of him though? I think its just F16 going overboard with what it is he does, so null. :S. Copout reads ahoy!

In post 536, farside22 wrote:I have rach and zombie as scum reads.
The rest are null, town or no info to go on.

Oh come on. Scumreads on players who are unlikely to do much to fight back and zero townreads to speak of? This is a scummy post. I'd like to know why Rach is a scumread, cause I found myself flirting with simply agreeing with Nacho's townread on her slot. She made at least one post that looked town.

In post 540, House wrote:
In post 539, TiphaineDeath wrote:I sense chainsaws, many chainsaws, they surround me with their cuddly teeth.

Considering your hilariously bad inability to read me, you'll forgive me if I don't put much credence in your other opinions.

This post feels forced in the context. Actually makes me nervous about House/TD scumteam cause this looks like textbook distancing.

In post 563, Metal Sonic wrote:His [TSO] posts have absolutely no content

That doesn't make him scum. Metal sonic posts look forced on this page. Vezok vote sucks and the read (including and ESPECIALLY the bit about masons) on TSO sucks even harder.

In post 594, Xombie wrote:
In post 585, vezokpiraka wrote:
I asked a question and then went to sleep. I didn't expect 20 pages where my question would be buried and not getting at a consent. Personally I don't really care if we out the nighbourhoods or not. I just think that we as the unimformed majority should out information that scum probably have already.

What makes you think that scum already know the neighborhoods?

Considering that scum probably do have a fairly good idea of what the neighborhoods are by being in them, this post seems pretty town for not realizing that. Ya ya he could be faking it, but I don't feel like he is here. If this is multiball I'd have to reconsider this.

I really don't like that farside asked hydras to sign and then never said anything after people refused passively. I'd expect someone who actually cared (and wasn't just posturing) about it to get annoyed.

In post 630, dramonic wrote:Mastin2 replaces DCane.
Be nice to them!

Be nice? To mastin!? : P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1045 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 681, mastin2 wrote:Kinda want to say AP's town because he'd know that if he fakeclaimed BP I'd lynch him on policy alone.
...Then again, am extremely tempted to...lynch AP on policy alone.

:twisted:
You know I have both fakeclaimed and actually been bulletproof as both alignments? :P That role and I were meant to be. I AM actually bulletproof, shoot me if you want. Still not seeing the RM vote. I'd ask you to explain but I'd probably just disagree with your answer if you had one.
In post 699, Bitmap wrote:As in day vig

2/10. Why did you post this obviously fake gambit? What reactions were you hoping to see?

In post 710, VysePresident wrote:Progress report: I got through the first six pages. Not much to say at first glance, beyond the fact that there's a heck of a lot of banter. I'm kinda feeling like there's a fair bit going on between the lines that I'm lacking context for, but I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

Mmmmm. Not sure if I'm buying this post.

In post 727, mastin2 wrote:Kinda think you're town from that line alone. Also, eyestott's probably town for ~reasons~, but not sure about that.

Ya, I reread eye's post like 4 times (also dat avatar :S). Willing to let them slide a bit for now I think, so nice to see you are on the same page. What did you think about house's posts before that?

In post 731, Solar Wind wrote:I don't particularly want to leave a roadmap to ffery-townreads in the thread for AP's enjoyment, so this isn't going to be heavy detail about how I form my read of him.

:?

In post 755, Bitmap wrote:mastin is town... i hope

Bitmap is probably definitely town. I also sort of agreed with mastin about the "high hanging fruit" being townie in hindsight, but not convinced pointing that out is alignment indicative for mastin.

In post 773, Solar Wind wrote:24 hour days was the norm where I played before too. When I started playing here, it felt like I was playing with Ents.

I turned into an Ent.

If you're not going to read the whole thread, I suggest you at least ISO metal sonic and Xombie. That interaction will probably get more discussion over the next few pages.

Not game related, but I found this post some combination of amusing and profound.

Blonde is a gut townread on this page. He doesn't feel afraid to jump right into the conversation and I kind of like the progression of his solar vote. Feels organic.

In post 795, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 762, RachMarie wrote:Purple because it is NS's favorite color and I love him ♥

See this mastin? This isn't scum.

I laugh at this post but also agree with it. Probably because Im not totally sober. But the key thing to take away here is Vezok and RM are both pretty town :S.

In post 810, Metal Sonic wrote:Can we play hypothetical dayvig games?

No.

Top of 34.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1046 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:Prior to the gambit we were scumreading him for his confirmation phase play.

I faintly remember that he had an exchange with bitmap, I need to read that over again. OH, he was making that joke about All About That Bass. Ya, it read a little fake to me, but looking back it kind of matches with my general sense of his personality if that makes any sense at all. He definitely just seems to be enjoying the game and doing things at his own pace.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:The way you played it would completely negate the utility of being bulletproof.

-shrug-, I'm not going to argue mafia theory cause everyone has their own. Im one of those pesky townies that RM complained about in that I fakeclaim and otherwise trollclaim all the time as town (and sometimes that involves real-claiming to keep it fresh!). Im not saying BP is the only aspect of my role, its not.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:Is it scummy?

Somewhat, yes. People frequently post a read and say that they can't really explain it.

House jumping on someone for doing that feels easy, and its not like anyone can really engage him on it or he can follow up on it.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:What are your thoughts about Bitmap?

Leaning fairly heavily town. I'm trying to recall what games I've been in with him since Space Mafia (man that brings back memories). His antics in pregame felt really carefree/townish in a way I think it'd be hard to fake as scum. It'd be emotionally taxing at the least. Don't really care for his wishy-washy-ness on zombie since he has spent time engaging on that a lot, and zombie was a big topic of discussion. I liked that he soft-defended me (from mastin?) at one point, but that is biased. Overall this read is based on bitmap's loose/aggressive play here which is difficult to do as scum.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:What do you think?

About you and Imperium? I like Imperium for town so far although they did just sort of vanish after a bit, but I'll not stress about that just yet. Undecided on your slot. Ffery posts have read like ffery posts to me for the most part; most of my impression is from F16 and I'm not really sure what I think about him yet.

In post 1044, Solar Wind wrote:I really don't like that you used this as an opportunity to discredit, not just disagree.

Ok. I bitched about it in the scum PT (and I actually bitched about it in person at the mini Chicago meet just last week) that you somehow mystically read PA's actions correctly. I got the same sentiment here when reading that post. You are taking a VERY specific snapshot that explains why someone might do X and ignore other, more likely possibilties. This is how I feel anyhow so I'm gonna post it.

Ankamius hasn't really left a huge impression on me. I'll look at him more carefully.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1052 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 847, Ankamius wrote:farside's PV vote is town.

Why? Is this purely because you think PV is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him?

In post 849, Solar Wind wrote:Tammy is virtually trust-tell level of town.

Tell me more? I don't use the phrase trust-tell lightly.

In post 857, mastin2 wrote:I have my reasons, but...it's a little bit hard for me to put the words I want to forward. ZX is well-placed at the top, though.

Sorry, but no. I'm not going to assume you have any good reasons (meta or otherwise) for this.

In post 867, iHouse wrote:Liking mastin for scum.

Not providing reasons for the majority of her reads is pinging me pretty hard.

I'd be more worried if she WERE providing reasons tbh :P.

In post 873, Metal Sonic wrote:beast townreads TSO for no reason.

that suggests that he and TSO are masons.

Except not really? You are way oversensitive to mason crumbs evidently. And somehow think that masons have no tact and its good to make them even more obvious by 180'ing your read on TSO? This just doesn't add up to me at all.

In post 887, mastin2 wrote:But I am a scumhunting god, just so you know.

I'm going to assume this is a townclaim until I have reasons/paranoia to think otherwise.

In post 899, vezokpiraka wrote:For anyone that doesn't know what happened: We lynched mastin day 1, with 12 players on the wagon iirc. All of them were town. And mastin flipped town PR.

Oops.

In post 921, Imperium wrote:Friendly PSA mantisdreamz is scum.

Because...?

In post 926, mastin2 wrote:Also, kinda forgot AP was in the game.

I realize he's V/LA and all, but...that's generally not a good sign.

:/ I'm not sure why you would think this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1053 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 937, Bitmap wrote:I think AP needs to be pushed today.

Good luck with that, I weigh a lot :P. Also I'm here, so Im dying to here what you think of my last few posts when you get here.

In post 951, Bitmap wrote:I still have you pegged as slight scum for those annoying gambits.

What did you think about how he handled the 'mason' situation? There is one thing in particular that has bothered me a lot about it that I havent mentioned yet, will after catch up.

In post 969, T S O wrote:it's surprising ms can dress himself let alone play mafia

Town ^. Mayyyybe scum with MS, but probably just town.

In post 1042, Solar Wind wrote:Also, everyone notice that AP and Ffery played with each other quite a bit and even hydra with each other. Him not trying to read Ffery and only nitpicking my posts means he believes he needs Ffery on his side and as long as that happens and we're divided, we won't be effective at lynching him.

I dont have an opinion on her. the last time I checked, she didn't have one on me either. So I'd love to hear more about somehow its scummy that Im not trying to read her but ffery saying she needs 'more data' is not at all scummy in the same way.

In post 1051, Solar Wind wrote:my townplay revolves more around body-of-work based reads.

Then if you could reference a game other than tales when referencing me, my blood pressure my drop to healthy levels. I'm already sick of reading Tales references in this game, and I -liked- that game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1054 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

On that note, I'm 100% caught up in the thread. I'll try and organize how I feel in a sec.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1055 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Townies: Vezok, RachMarie, TSO, -Blonde-
Probable Townies: Mastin2, four trouble, Imperium, bitmap
Mehhhhhhhh, town I guess but not really extremely committed to that read: Tiphaine, Solar, iHouse, Xombie, Ooba

People I want to look into more: VysePresident, Farside22, Metal Sonic
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1056 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1041, farside22 wrote:@ap: the reason I asked for the hydra's to sign there post there was a discussion in my neighborhood and wondered who was posting. Some post from the hydra read a bit strange coming from Tammy that I wondered and it's easy to say it was not really Tammy.

As for my reads I did say town, null or not enough info.
The reason for my each scum read early is seen in this game and as you quoted from me xombie's delay vote struck me as scummy.

Ok, thats fair I guess. I'd still expect someone who cared about it to complain or otherwise pointout that everyone was ignoring that request.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. You mentioned that solar was a maybe townlean early on and thats the only thing I can see of your townreads. Blindly saying that everyone (besides Xombie/Rach) is "null, town or no info to go on." doesn't fly even a little bit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1058 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Fuck everything. Im sure as fuck not getting mislynched in this game mastin, so please step your read up on me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1060 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Metal sonic: I don't get townvibes from his posts so far. What really stuck out was his push on TSO for not posting content. Honestly, that is a pretty bad excuse for a read at this point in the game with nothing else to back it up. What I really disliked what how sensitive he was to a mason crumb and then despite that, he blows the mason 'crumb' out into the open for everyone to see. I don't see why town would automatically assume mason-partners over anything else, and nothing suggests (IIRC could be mistaken) that MS had a townread on beast before that. Once all this settles, MS never resumes his push on TSO. There was -apparently- a misunderstanding about beast softing masons with TSO, but once both of them deny it, MS doesn't even bother to resume his TSO push. Like, the only way I could see town MS wanting to engage on the mason claim is if he was reasonably sure TSO is scum and wants to keep pushing him, so the mason 'claim' needs to be addressed. Also OMGUS on bitmap looks like OMGUS and bad.

Farside: someone said she was taking shots from the sidelines and I agree. She mentioned a singular townread and wasn't even very committed on that one (Solar). When I call her on it she references a post where she called out 2 scumreads and said everyone else in the game was either (town, null, or, not enough info). I refuse to believe someone thinks that passes for well-reasoned townreads. Not sure what to make of PereV vote since it sounds like the neighborhood had something to do with it. I'll agree that PV hasn't posted anything obviously town yet (and I like to think Im great at reading PV), but I don't really see why anyone should be scumreading him. none of her questions or train of thought is really evolving in a way I'd expect from someone who was genuinely trying to find scum.

VP: not a lot to say, but rubs me very wrong. Not in a way I think I'll be able to explain such that people care.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1062 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Huh, apparently Metal Sonic did talk about TSO and Beast a bit after the whole debacle. Still, I dont see much there other than blindly asserting they are suspicious. Given that his original case was that TSO hasn't DONE anything, I'd like some actual follow up on TSO's latest posts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1067 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1064, farside22 wrote:At that time not a lot of people posted to get reads on so that is the not enough info.
Most of the convo was imp and solar.
Also my back and forth read on imp is whom I felt was not being completely truthful. A post made by the hydra comes from some who acts like they know me well and as far as I recall Tammy and I had been in maybe 2 games total.
Another post by imp reminded anka of nacho but the hydra claimed it was Tammy.
Things like that make me go hmmm but I didn't feel like fight/pushing the issue.

I did have ooba and TD as people of interest. I just haven't updated my list since then.

I have to sit and think who imp is every time someone says it >.>. so what is your overall impression of Imperium right now? My concern with you is that you haven't really indicated who, if anyone, you think is town except in a vague manner (that one post I keep talking about). The lack of townreads and recipients of your scumreads look an awful lot like someone who is trying to post thing to appear busy, but doesn't really want to make a splash in the game.

I'd be interested in talking about Ooba and TD.

In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Because if I have such little grasp of you that I don't even remember you're in the game, that's a very bad sign.

If I were actually actively posting, that would make sense to me. The thing is I've been too scared to jump into this game because Im barely managing my others right now and once Im in this one I KNOW it will automatically become a priority to me so in my head there is no between. Either I play or I dont. Once I start playing, Im committed emotionally.
In post 1065, mastin2 wrote:Don't be hasty, Master AngryPidgeon. We ents feel like if there's something worthy of doing, it is worthy of taking a long time to do.

Sorry, my post was not extremely relevant to this game. Was something unrelated.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1078 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1074, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1072, FourTrouble wrote:His read on farside also sucked, and it felt opportunistic coming after Imperium's sniping post.

This is exactly the point I was making to Ffery in our hydra PT.

Ok, so Im not allowed to agree with anyone. ever.

I'll get right on that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1080 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not understanding the mantis hate from everyone.

Unless people just want mantis to post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1081 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1079, Imperium wrote:escape

Is this that time 10 minute co-op game? Cause if so I learned how to play that just last week.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1083 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: theaceofspades
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1085 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Fuck this game. If you need me, I'll be active lurking.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1089 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1086, Solar Wind wrote:I think we have enough of that already in this game. In some cases minus the active. :/

It took a lot of will on my end to get myself involved in this game and I've gotten nothing but shotdown since I've been here. People can live without me.

Also tell F16 to shut the fuck up about Tales already. For someone who cares about "the whole picture" he sure can't stop talking about that one game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1091 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I threw her a fairly big bone and she is going around ignoring my reads and saying she has nothing on me. As far as I care, she is. Now I'll admit I've done similarly before, but

1) this isn't about mastin specifically
2) She owed me something after previously implying that me being away was scummy
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1119 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

For those keeping score at home, by "routinely" F16 actually means "in Tales of You"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1120 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And its town because Im town this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1121 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'll be back. Just got out of other site commitments, .. hurray?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1123 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

By the by, I was driving home today and accidentally got on 580 west instead of east. Somehow I was so engulfed in thinking about mafia in general that I didnt realize I was on the wrong freeway for about 15 minutes. In other news, I think I figured out how to read F16 in a way that will keep me sane. Its kind of funny, I never understood his complete obsession with "manipulation", particularly in Tales of You. I swear that word got dropped so many times, it lost all meaning. It makes sense to me now, because I've realized that f16 is hyper-logical/literal and probably feels that posting as scum can never really match townposting, so you HAVE to be manipulative and distracting. I think I've recently come to make sense of how he thinks in general and I think this is his town game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1124 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1104, farside22 wrote:I have AP as a town read, not sure where the hate is coming from there. I was more pissy with him because I was a bit tired last night and criticizing my 2 scum reads when he had 3 mentioned and 1 can't post and the other is all but invisible in this game.

Im not saying having ONLY two scumreads is scummy. Im more concerned that you havent really talked about anything that you find townish from other players. You made a generic statement about everyone outside of those 2 reads, that didn't really show me that you have good reasons to think some people are town. This could just be a playstyle difference. I want to drop a name for ffery to think about, but won't cause -reasons-.

In post 1105, farside22 wrote:Is this just because of his post?

It was about 50% a reaction to him voting me. I don't think he slipped necessarily about neighborhoods; I think its far more likely he is just posturing about them to try and look town, 'cause I really don't see why he felt the need to bring it up. I can guarantee that nothing in our neighborhood has helped him so far.

Getting prodded and coughing up an easy read on FT that doesn't really make any splashes and an easier read on me after a few posts of me getting pressured. Quite plausibly scum, even if not, Im totally cool voting him until he does pro-town things.
In post 1106, farside22 wrote:you have people talking about AP and he never said what he doesn't like or why.

Vote: theaceofspades

Pretty much this. And 1114 doesn't reallllly read genuine to me at all.

Im going to call mask tentatively town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1126 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1125, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1124, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im going to call mask tentatively town.

Why?

Hes been a bit abrasive, so sort of the opposite of trying to appease people. I like that he has the nerve to vote someone that is largely considered town (at least iirc).

Also, I don't see why he'd just flipflop on his read on me there unless hes trying to get on my good side (when there is no reason to do that?).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1127 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

i'm a little concerned that you commented on that and not my sudden read on you, but meh.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1132 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1130, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1127, AngryPidgeon wrote:i'm a little concerned that you commented on that and not my sudden read on you, but meh.

You're reading f-16, not me. I'm not sure what to make of that, so I'm stewing on it atm. I thought it would be easier to see where you're coming with your Mask read.

Oh I thought you were F16.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1196 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1168, Imperium wrote:I don't follow this. In your fourth post of the game in Anything Goes, you claimed bulletproof town. You didn't try to play it quietly at all and then get lynched because you claimed it when you were about to be lynched. In fact, one of the reasons kuribo was scum reading you was because he was a hider and didn't think there would also be a bulletproof town in the game. You tried to play it off as if it were a joke but when you were scum reading mastin you referred to yourselves being bulletproof again.

I claimed a 3rd party lyncher for CTD in the same post, it wasn't intended for anyone to take me seriously.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1198 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1171, Imperium wrote:Also, you claimed bulletproof in your replace in post in Tales of You.

Also, this was a joke that was not intended to be taken seriously.

What aren't you getting exactly?

In post 1186, FourTrouble wrote:I'm gonna give Ceph a chance to catch up, but I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Any read that isn't "null" on that slot is shitty.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1201 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1199, Solar Wind wrote:AP, did you miss my question about you trolling?

Apparently so, I can't find it in your last few posts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1202 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1200, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1198, AngryPidgeon wrote:Any read that isn't "null" on that slot is shitty.

I strongly disagree with this.

I realize that. I find it not only unreliable, but just out of the spirit of the game in general to read into things like that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1205 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1139, Solar Wind wrote:AP, I'm going to step back one last time. Ffery found things she liked in your posting and I'm accounting for the possibility that you are town and just trolling me by intentionally hitting the markers I used to figure out scum you in Tales. If you are trolling me, stop doing that. I want to see real scumhunting effort from your side, I want to see obvtown AP and I want to see a substantial body of work. And I want to see it before the end of this day phase.

This? I'm not intentionally trolling you. You keep bringing up this point that Im playing similarly to Tales I think you have a very limited view of my meta. My play varies pretty much on a game to game basis depending on multiple factors. I don't believe in a lot of the meta things I see you use frequently in the first place. We perceive and think differently, and thats cool. Frankly, I have zero idea what you think you are seeing because I don't see it and I certainly would not be able to predict in any fashion what you would look for to even begin trying to troll you like this. And I'd find it very disrespectful to everyone to throw a game for a petty reason anyhow.

So, I'm sorry if I'm passively ignoring you. I don't really know what you want from me when you ask things like this or when you want me to be town and scumhunt naturally. Im barely into this game and I'm going to need time to get up to my maximum flying velocity. Whats the average velocity of a swallow?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1331 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1206, FourTrouble wrote:First, TD attacks AP for the double standard (i.e. defending Mantis but voting Ace).

I don't see why anyone thinks their content in this game was comparable. Mantis has literally done nothing up to this point.

In post 1206, FourTrouble wrote:But TD, as scum, would be looking for a new place to place his vote, as keeping his vote on mastin isn't furthering any scum objective, especially if we assume Mantis is scum and with the growing pressure on Mantis. Then, farside posts 1106 and provides the perfect cover for scum to vote Ace. Tiphaine immediately jumps on that:

I think this is making far too many assumptions to be a valid point. First and obviously, we don't know Mantis's alignment here and I really don't get why people think not posting is a tell for someone. That's really icky and trust telly if thats actually accurate. But ya, not really going to buy that. Now you are also assuming Ace is town, which I don't really agree with either :S. Why are you townreading Ace? And why would scum necessarily be trying actively to have their vote on a ML wagon? I get that in theory its good practive objectively to do that, but in reality I don't find that most people think that way. Most people as scum are just trying to look out for themselves and avoid getting lynched. So, ya. I've liked a lot of your posts, but this one is really reaching.

In post 1220, iHouse wrote:Replacing out is null.

Yes. I'm glad someone else said it. I ^ actually think this whole post kinda radiates hard-headed town vibes.

In post 1230, Cephrir wrote:I think FT is town! I am not going to give F-16 an easy read ever again

What is this a reference to? :S I only know of Serum and Steel re F16 scum games.

In post 1232, iHouse wrote:If I was playing solo I'd already be voting you.

Ya I think this is pretty town actually.

In post 1238, iHouse wrote:I'd be thrilled with a FourTrouble lynch at this point.

Not seeing it right now. I think his fervor actually comes off pretty town. I've been thinking about his case on TD and I think its way more likely to come from town even if I don't agree with a lot of it. The things you are pointing out about FT are nitpicky and I understand that read progression from him there more than in other places (like mantis for instance). At least, I've definitely used similar logic for townreading someone and its sort of a gut/intuition threshold call to make whether you think a player would put up a wall of being less-lurky if scum. Its not really a cut and dry thing that you can apply logic to. If Im understanding this all anyhow, I reread your post here like 5 times trying to take this in.

In post 1245, Xombie wrote:What do you think abouuuut... Brantz?

Brantz is in this game?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1332 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1255, Imperium wrote:Right but when you were pushing mastin as scum, you said it's a good thing you're bp so she couldn't kill you. So you weren't trying to play it quietly.

The first statement is true. The second statement I disagree with. I can tell trying to argue about my past intent is not really going to get us anywhere though.

In post 1255, Imperium wrote:A read on you that I'm apparently supposed to have nailed down by now cuz you're totes super easy to read.

No, but it felt off, like you made up a reason for why you claimed bp when far side asked and you thought you'd come up with something plausible to pacify her.

I mean it seems like it's kinda your Schtick to do irregardless of alignment. I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it if you left the anything goes bit out and gone with the "because you wanted to thing".

So me expressing a reason for my action is scummy? When I claim as town, there is a reason for it. I don't just do it for the hilarity. I always have at least some half-baked, constantly improvised plan behind it. Thats my town schtick. AG was a great example of me executing a half baked plan to crumb in plain sight and also WIFOM scum into shooting me for it. I realize Im being cryptic about it so far.

In post 1265, Cephrir wrote:Okay, so like. From the skimming of the most recent like 2 pages I've done, it looks like you are now saying this was a joke. I have a little bit of a problem with that, because you are actually being quite funny this game, but this particular joke, unless I am missing something that will turn up soon, is not funny. The key attribute of jokes is that they are funny, and I know you are a funny guy, so what gives? Yes, I am implying you might be scum because of the quality of your humor.

Im chuckling right now. I actually have gotten reads on people based on making complicated rationalizations about whether their humor is town humor or scum humor, so this makes a fair amount of sense to me.

I'm not joking about my claim. If you still feel weird after reading my response to Tammy, Id be happy to talk about it though.

In post 1265, Cephrir wrote:WTF. Your strongest read is Bitmap for referencing a song.

Really, Ceph, are you asking about it or telling me what it is? I thought Bitmap just ...looked town early game. He was doing his own thing and his posts read like he didn't give a shit how he came across. I think this should have been obvious to you.

In post 1267, Cephrir wrote:I can't tell what this post is trying to say about Ankamius.

I like that Ceph is showing interest in reaching out to people about the person he's voting!

In post 1271, Solar Wind wrote:
I'll break down my issues with the post here
:

Dude. Ok, I need to lay this out cause I can't believe a throwaway post I made, that I said was not really related to playing the game, is escalating so much.

happens. I found the last sentence in that post to be funny. Like if I were trying to imitate your posts in an ironic way, that is something close to what I might say. So I found it funny. Not funny as in "huh this might be scum", funny as in "Is F16 trying to become a caricature of himself :S? I didn't really have a desire to or good way to express that, so I just posted a smilie reaction for lack of better idea and cause it was a standout thing to it, so I wanted to post something even if I probably shouldn't have.

You accused me of slinging mud at you. I found this ironic, but I did my best to make . The entire point of that post is that our playstyles are different. I acknowledge that we want to play this game with different approaches because thats who we are. I find your approach boring, but HEY. I'm sure you find mine to be any number of things. The whole point is that this isn't game related and I don't think anything about what you said in post 77 is really alignment relevant for you.

I really don't know what you think I was trying to 'prove' in 77. I certainly wasn't drawing any conclusions about your alignment in that post and I said that outright, so I don't see why you are up in arms about this. You are disagreeing with my post for the sake of disagreeing with it, without really understanding what I was trying to say (which was nothing about this game, really).

In post 1280, theaceofspades wrote:Because i don't see MS as scum at all. He's among my strongest townreads. And a scumread on him is a reach imo.

Ok, why is MS so town?

In post 1281, RachMarie wrote:Deadline a little over a week!

Holy crap, this Day flew by. People should start getting off vanity wagons asap. Still fine with Ace vote, Vezok and Ft look like town.

In post 1290, Imperium wrote:Falcon - you're coming off like a psycho.

I hate to ask, but could you summarize better whats going on in the neighborhood?

: (. Falcon's speech at the bottom of the page hit a note. Im a bit :( , but I think thats town anyhow.

In post 1312, Solar Wind wrote:I don't think anything's being said that helps people read either of our slots.

I think you are colored by the bias of being involved. It looks really town on both sides I think.

I stopped reading the Imperium/Solar posts at some point on this page.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1333 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Randumb thoughts that didnt make it in:

Leaning pretty town on mask, more than I was. I do kind of see why House thinks F16/Tammy are distancing, but I think thats unlikely. Possible, but more likely they are both town. I don't really see either of them making sense as T/S here.

Cephrir, Solar, Tammy, House, FT, Mask, RM, Mastin* is kind of my townheap for right now. Couple other weaker reads that I'd really like to go over in BLonde before committing on them (blonde comes to mind).

*Mastin, if you are going to seriously crumb/meta-tell like I think you are doing then you better get your shit together and scumhunt like you mean it before Today is over. Please.

--
Not sure how I feel about TD right now, should ISO that. Of the people that have support for wagons, I can't really think of any that I'd vote over Ace. Actually, I'd probably wagon PV at this point if he got any steam. He's kind of crossing that threshold into "Oh, PV is just scum this game" from "lurker-ville"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1334 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And its 3:30 AM. This nights cathup comments brought to you by coffee.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1437 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Falcon, I will take you out for some
beer
[ shots of hard alcohol at some point in the future and we can bitch about all the shit we hate. This interlude with you and Tammy isn't getting us anywhere though. I've been where you are and it sucks; take a break to cool off if you need it, thats one benefit of a hydra. Your read on Cephrir is way to colored by his stance on something that is not game related.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1554 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1443, ZZZX wrote:Ceph vs solar is tvt

Why? This is an easy opinion.

In post 1457, Skybird wrote:OK, caught up now. I'm a bit dismayed to find MetalSonic is removed from today because I'm reading him as scum now. In our hood he really wants all of us to be town and then decides we are all town. That strikes me as someone who is scum that wants to get on the hood's good side. Here in the game thread his post progression reads more scummy as the pages go by. Voting for him will have to wait until day 2 though.

This looks really town.

In post 1469, Cephrir wrote:noting this for later in this post

Where were you going with this?

In post 1506, mastin2 wrote:Also,

Welcome to the game ^^

In post 1513, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1506, mastin2 wrote:Also,

IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY WITH MASTIN

Oh my god it's finally happening

Wow, I had to look at who Aero replaced after reading this. This entry doesn't sit well at all. Im concerned my Blonde read may have been premature. This and the next post looks like someone very concerned about ace getting ran up.

In post 1525, TiphaineDeath wrote:Tell me, cephrir my friend, in what sane universe are me and AOS both possibly scum?

:igmeou:

In post 1533, Solar Wind wrote:With pere, if he gives me any reason at all to not scumread him on day 1, I usually take it. He's not done that so far this game.

Ya. I kind of agree with this. I'd probably vote there right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1596 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I've definitely dreamed about mafia. I distinctly remember dreaming that town had lynched the SK in my modded game at some point on D1 when that never actually happened.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1661 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1658, Imperium wrote:I feel like the aceofspades is one of those players who gives off scummytells but is not actually scum.

I think he gives off scummy tells and is actually scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2023 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Catching up here soon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”