SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

/confirm
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Ok yeah, I'm not reading anything that gets posted before the game starts.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: The Mask
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

270ish posts in the game and 4 slots have almost 200 posts.

loooooooooooooooool
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It hasn't even been 12 hours. What the fuck guys.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 276, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 274, Ankamius wrote:It hasn't even been 12 hours. What the fuck guys.

could have been worse.

I call it the first day of touhou mafia.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

could have been worse. shit could have happened within 12 hours

also xombies returned a not town result but maybe im insane or he's miller right

can we have people vote him and make him claim

Game's not bastard tho.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 290, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 287, Ankamius wrote:

could have been worse. shit could have happened within 12 hours

also xombies returned a not town result but maybe im insane or he's miller right

can we have people vote him and make him claim

Game's not bastard tho.

messy cop sanities are considered normal

so are millers

Non-sane cops aren't normal. Miller's are.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

I also hate it when people play in pre-game, especially for several pages.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 296, Imperium wrote:
In post 294, Ankamius wrote:
In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

Why do you not like it if people play in pregame, and why would a couple players trying to read each other before "go" frustrate you so?

The same reason that you don't start racing before you're told to start. It's a pet peeve.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 299, Solar Wind wrote:

Agree about the RVS vote and lack of scumhunting. Not sure if it is his playstyle to complain about a large number of posts in general. I'm waiting to see how he catches up.

Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

In post 301, Imperium wrote:
In post 300, Ankamius wrote:
In post 296, Imperium wrote:
In post 294, Ankamius wrote:

Why do you not like it if people play in pregame, and why would a couple players trying to read each other before "go" frustrate you so?

The same reason that you don't start racing before you're told to start. It's a pet peeve.

How do you feel when you do laundry and one sock comes out oh so slightly not as white as its matching pair?

Pretty much nothing.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 304, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 303, Ankamius wrote:Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

What do you think of FT's push on you? What are your reads so far?

It's mostly null right now. I can see why both town and scum would push it.

Other than that, only thing I have is light-scum on Imperium. The questioning didn't feel like it had a point to it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 315, Bitmap wrote:
In post 303, Ankamius wrote:

Agree about the RVS vote and lack of scumhunting. Not sure if it is his playstyle to complain about a large number of posts in general. I'm waiting to see how he catches up.

Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

What do you think of Metal Sonic's interactions with Imperium and Solar Wind?

I tried triple-ISOing them and got 188 results. Any specific pages?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 319, Imperium wrote:
In post 317, Ankamius wrote:
In post 315, Bitmap wrote:
In post 303, Ankamius wrote:

What do you think of Metal Sonic's interactions with Imperium and Solar Wind?

OH MY GOD.

I appreciate your suspicion I really do but if you're going to call my slot scummy I'd appreciate it if you pretend to read my posts. kthnxbai

What are you getting mad about?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 318, Bitmap wrote:
In post 317, Ankamius wrote:

The whole spat when Metal Sonic kept on asking "Are you scum?" and not answering any of their questions.

I thought his wording on getting a town result on whoever (F-16 I think) was really weird, but that's really about it from that timeframe. I can't even be sure if it's a joke or not.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 329, Imperium wrote:I'm not mad? In fact, you're the one with a weird sock up your butt? You got upset that people were playing the game and then scum read my slot for asking you a question, but then when actually asked about relevant stuff my slot has done you're like oh I dunno.

I just think that if you're going to scum read me you could at least do me the courtesy of reading my posts. That would be swell, thanks.

I'm scumreading you because that line of questioning didn't feel like it was meant to accomplish anything, which I stated in the post that I publicized the scumread in.

I also posted why I didn't read most of your posts up to this point. Unless there's something in your ISO you think I should have an opinion on, I don't really understand the relevance anyway.

PEdit: like 10 new posts since I started writing this and it's all pretty much useless. yay
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Imperium: Which head have I been talking to?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

If his neighborhood is one that was outed, he's nothing but a distraction for right now.

If not, then some pressure is warranted just to get thoughts out, but nothing makes me want him dead currently.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

I had a feeling that wasn't you posting.

Your slot's more town then.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

Because Vezok posted that he was going to post in the neighborhood instead of the game. If we know who he's with, then we can have a general idea of how much more we can expect from him in the nearish future, which makes direct pressure not as helpful.

If we don't, then direct pressure is the only way we can guarantee anything right now, so pressuring him for more info is more valuable.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 482, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 480, Ankamius wrote:I had a feeling that wasn't you posting.

Your slot's more town then.

Although this feels town in the typical "Nacho should see me as town or else he's scum way."

I was paranoid because scum-nacho tried to bury a read of mine in tangents and meaningless arguments before. It felt the same here, but I wanted to make sure because it felt like there was more emotion than I usually see in his posting.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 451, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 446, Bitmap wrote:How is he anti-town? Also, being lazy is not alignment indicative.

Not reading large portions of the game is anti-town. Not commenting on anything unless specifically asked is anti-town. Casting an RVS vote (i.e. trying to go back) when RVS is dead is anti-town. All of these suggest that Ankamius isn't scumhunting (which is anti-town) and a passive/reactionary approach (which is also anti-town). I also disagree that being lazy isn't scummy. Yes, town are sometimes lazy too (and I'm at fault for this more than anyone), but in general scum are lazy more often than town, so it increases the odd that someone is scum.

BTW engaging with people is how I get a leg into a game. Not commenting on anything unless asked is a disengaged tell and I do it as any alighnment.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 489, FourTrouble wrote:@Ank: You seem to have switched to being more involved in trying to engage in the last page or two, what changed for you? (Also knowing your own meta makes it worthless )

Letting the game happen for a while and staying out to reset my perspective, mainly. Sleeping helped too.

I'd agree with the meta point, also. It's true by definition because I'm arguing how it's null.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

Metal Sonic recently ran into a situation where he 'caught' someone and the other mason hard defended him until they outed as masons.

It's not implausible in the slightest and I feels more town than scum to have immediately jumped to that conclusion, even with the posts afterwards.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

Here's the start of the exchange.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Yoink

I'll read stuff fast and get something out.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Hi, have some reads.

farside's PV vote is town. I didn't like the PV post right before it either, but that's primarily because I don't like anything he's posted recently. They all feel like he's trying to cherrypick things that look like he's doing something but don't actually do anything.

Not a fan of mastin right now. Something about this post bugs me and I can't put my finger on what exactly.

RachMarie is probably town. She's usually difficult for me to read (I actually don't know if I've ever been able to read her before at least a couple day phases have passed), but I'm feeling town tingles from her engages. Solar Wind feels kinda sorta town for the Rach read too; partially for the read but more because of the way he put it out there. I'm wary about it because of the focus shift to other reads instead of continuing mastin's engage. It could be scum trying to probe at the read and planning to back off immediately, but it's less likely than a town engage due to how vague mastin's response was + mastin already leaning scum.

Bitmap is town.

I'm torn on Imperium. I tend to townread Nacho's posts and scumread Tammy's posts this game. I'm somewhat torn on Nacho further since I believe he's played with me enough to have an idea of what makes me tick (iirc the only completed games we have were him as scum and me as town, and both times he used different strategies against me), and the way he went about interacting with/about me feels town. It's nothing concrete and I have a method of reading him that will eventually give me a stronger read. The main issue is Tammy in that her posts ping scum when they ping anything at all, but I have a feeling in the back of my head that the more emotional type of play (at least compared to Nacho) is ringing a false positive. Can anyone who knows how to read her help me solidify this?

Metal Sonic feels so null it hurts.

iHouse's engage with Metal Sonic gives me light pings. Noting the slot down as a person of interest.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's all stuff from page 30 on, if anyone was wondering.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 863, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 847, Ankamius wrote:Hi, have some reads.

farside's PV vote is town. I didn't like the PV post right before it either, but that's primarily because I don't like anything he's posted recently. They all feel like he's trying to cherrypick things that look like he's doing something but don't actually do anything.

Not a fan of mastin right now. Something about this post bugs me and I can't put my finger on what exactly.

RachMarie is probably town. She's usually difficult for me to read (I actually don't know if I've ever been able to read her before at least a couple day phases have passed), but I'm feeling town tingles from her engages. Solar Wind feels kinda sorta town for the Rach read too; partially for the read but more because of the way he put it out there. I'm wary about it because of the focus shift to other reads instead of continuing mastin's engage. It could be scum trying to probe at the read and planning to back off immediately, but it's less likely than a town engage due to how vague mastin's response was + mastin already leaning scum.

Bitmap is town.

I'm torn on Imperium. I tend to townread Nacho's posts and scumread Tammy's posts this game. I'm somewhat torn on Nacho further since I believe he's played with me enough to have an idea of what makes me tick (iirc the only completed games we have were him as scum and me as town, and both times he used different strategies against me), and the way he went about interacting with/about me feels town. It's nothing concrete and I have a method of reading him that will eventually give me a stronger read. The main issue is Tammy in that her posts ping scum when they ping anything at all, but I have a feeling in the back of my head that the more emotional type of play (at least compared to Nacho) is ringing a false positive. Can anyone who knows how to read her help me solidify this?

Metal Sonic feels so null it hurts.

iHouse's engage with Metal Sonic gives me light pings. Noting the slot down as a person of interest.

I like how your play is radically different from FFX. if you're scum, good to see that your scumgame has improved. if you're town, good for you to look back and compare your play and identify strengths and weaknesses.

basically i am complimenting you regardless of your alignment.

carry on.

Do you mean touhou?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I could lynch ZZZX.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

TSO can you explain please?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

ugggggg

I'll get to this game tomorrow. I'm burnt out on mafia for the night.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler:
In post 1238, iHouse wrote:First you say...

Spoiler: FourTrouble gives a townread on terrible grounds
In post 1187, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1185, Solar Wind wrote:Why does it feel necessarily town? I can plausibly see scum thinking like that.

Not necessarily town; probably. I think there's much less time investmest required as scum - you can lurk, skim, and fake some analysis, amd you'll get by. Town, on the other hand, are gonna need to reread and reread; scum aren't. It looks to me like he was trying to catch up and didn't have anything to contribute, was struggling to develop reads, and didn't have the time to parse everything carefully. Scum would have just faked some easy posts and kept lurking.

To which I respond...

Spoiler: I, House thus push said terrible read
In post 1220, iHouse wrote:
In post 1187, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1185, Solar Wind wrote:Why does it feel necessarily town? I can plausibly see scum thinking like that.

Not necessarily town; probably. I think there's much less time investmest required as scum - you can lurk, skim, and fake some analysis, amd you'll get by. Town, on the other hand, are gonna need to reread and reread; scum aren't. It looks to me like he was trying to catch up and didn't have anything to contribute, was struggling to develop reads, and didn't have the time to parse everything carefully. Scum would have just faked some easy posts and kept lurking.

Flawed reasoning on both ends of the spectrum.

According to your logic, I'm scum because I simply can't get interested in the game but don't replace out of games (hence my "easy posts & lurking").

A crap townread would be an easy way to help a scum buddy ease into the game with a town assumption, and I don't like that.

Replacing out is null.

At which point you backpedal...

Spoiler: FourTrouble looking caught
In post 1223, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1220, iHouse wrote:According to your logic, I'm scum because I simply can't get interested in the game but don't replace out of games (hence my "easy posts & lurking").

No. Just because something's a town-tell doesn't mean the opposite is a scum-tell.

So I point out your hypocrisy...

Spoiler: I, House being awesome
In post 1224, iHouse wrote:
In post 1223, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1220, iHouse wrote:According to your logic, I'm scum because I simply can't get interested in the game but don't replace out of games (hence my "easy posts & lurking").

No. Just because something's a town-tell doesn't mean the opposite is a scum-tell.

In post 1187, FourTrouble wrote:Scum would have just faked some easy posts and kept lurking.

You were saying?

So you complete the backpedal which completely nullifies your initial "point"...

Spoiler: FourTrouble Completes Circle of Logic
In post 1226, FourTrouble wrote:Just because scum do something doesn't mean it's a scum-tell; town might be just as likely to do it too.

I'd be thrilled with a FourTrouble lynch at this point.

If this is the only case on FourTrouble, I'm not really interested in lynching him. I get more of a miscommunication tell from this exchange than anything.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Ok I'll try to consolidate my reads and get them out, if only so I have something I can go back to in the nearish future to remind myself of where I'm at.

It also would help because I'm still voting Mask for some reason.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler:
Super Town:
Bitmap

Town:
Farside22
FourTrouble
iHouse
Imperium
RachMarie
Solar Wind

Conflicted (or just weak read either way):
Cephrir
Metal Sonic
Ooba
The Mask

Scum:
mastin2
PeregrineV
ZZZX

Unsorted:
Aeronaut
Angrypidgeon
Beastcharizard
Skybird
T S O
Theaceofspade
TiphaineDeath
vezokpiraka
VysePresident
Xombie

This is more depressing than I originally thought. I'll start ISOing people.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1537, farside22 wrote:Anka: your unsorted list sucks. I thought you had Vezo as town? What happened there?

I supported pressuring him to get stuff out of him; I didn't have a read on him at the time. I can't think of anything he's done this game that made an impression on me since either, so that never changed.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler: Reads v0.2
Super Town:
Bitmap

Town:
Farside22
FourTrouble
iHouse
Imperium
RachMarie
Solar Wind
T S O
vezokpiraka

Conflicted (or just weak read either way):
AngryPidgeon (town)
beastcharizard (scum)
Cephrir (scum)
Metal Sonic (town)
Ooba (town)
Skybird (scum)
The Mask (scum)
TiphaineDeath (town)
VysePresident (scum)

Scum:
Aeronaut
mastin2
PeregrineV
Xombie
ZZZX

Unsorted:
Theaceofspades

I ISOed everyone in my unsorted list and this is where I'm at so far. Yes, ace is still in my unsorted list because I couldn't get anything from his posts.

farside: I remember you were one of the biggest people pushing ace. Can you point me to your primary case on him?

UNVOTE: The Mask
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

Look at his post on the same page that one appeared in. That's his entire ISO up to that point.

His ISO since then is a slight improvement, but not by a whole lot. It's nothing but saying that he's catching up and giving an excuse to not post any of his thoughts up to that point. I could excuse it if he eventually dumped all his thoughts at once when he realized he wasn't going to fully catch up, but he gave nothing. It's the type of play I'd expect scum to do when some of the town is incredibly active and there's a significant discrepancy across activity throughout the playerlist.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm responding to Skybird's #1599. Somehow I didn't notice the new page.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

V/LA until Friday

I got a tough schedule this week. I'll be fine on the weekend, but keep this in mind if I start talking nonsense until then.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

V/LA is still in effect, but I'm aware of the deadline. If anyone posted anything in the last several pages (I read up to the end of page 70 for reference and I don't remember if I had any unanswered questions from the few before that), then quote it again and I'll get to it. Otherwise, I'll probably pick up again from this point just so I can be some measure of caught up at deadline.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Placeholder.

Magua do you have any other reads offhand?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Is there an abridged version of the AP case? Assume I haven't played with AP before (false, but the two games wee played together don't count much
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

)

Solar Wind who else are your major scum reads? Especially changed gfrom your list a while ago.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

changes from*

Sorry, I'm tablet posting.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Ok, I'm here.

I'm going to just color code the latest vote count based on what my reads were when I placed the entire list a while back since I haven't been able to do a whooooole lot since then.

AngryPidgeon
(5): theaceofspades,
Magua
Imperium
ooba
Vezokpiraka
Rachmarie

Theaceofspades (3):
AngryPidgeon
xombie
ZZZX

beastcharizard
(3):
Skybird
Cephrir
The Mask

RachMarie
(2):
PeregrineV
Farside22

TiphaineDeath
(2):
Mastin2
TSO

Cephrir
(2):
TiphaineDeath
FourTrouble

FourTrouble
(2):
Aeronaut

Skybird
(0):
beastcharizard

First thought is that I'm clearly very wrong about a bunch of people. The biggest wagon is on a townread, but it's also fueled by most of my strong town reads. Considering that two of my biggest scumreads are on the one read that isn't town, that nudges towards town too. Virtually all my nullscum reads are voting the last nullscum read, which already says to me that at least half of them are town.

I'm not touching ace. AngryPidgeon is a lower townread with that wagon and the rest of the wagon is awful. I'm also not touching RachMarie. I still remember how I got to that read in the first place and I don't believe there's a high chance of me being wrong on her alignment this game.

All the orange names are iffy. There's something very much fucked about my reads on the orange group and I'd rather figure that out for myself before testing to see if they're true, but I'd be fine with offing one of them now if it became the predominant choice since it would help focus my reads on them overall in the right direction.

I'll refocus my reads once we have a flip, but right now here's what I'm thinking of:

{Beastcharizard, Cephrir, SkyBird, The Mask} <- at least half town. All of these reads have to be refined a bit.
{Magua, Imperium, Vezokpiraka, RachMarie} <- If AngryPidgeon is town, I'm likely wrong on at least one of them. If AngryPidgeon is scum, then I'm likely not going to revisit any of them for a long time.
{Aeronaut, Mastin2, PeregrineV, Xombie, ZZZX} <- I'm confident I'm starting to head towards the right direction, at least. I'd be completely happy to focus here tomorrow.
{theaceofspades} <- If AngryPidgeon flips town, he's more town.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In case anyone gets confused, the town->scum order is: Dark Green -> Light Green -> theaceofspades -> Orange -> Red
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2522, Ankamius wrote:{theaceofspades} <- If AngryPidgeon flips town, he's more town.

*If AngryPidgeon flips scum
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2579, Solar Wind wrote:Am I the only one who found Ankamius's post to be jumping through a lot of mental hoops to conclude that AP was the best lynch?

How so?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2589, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 2587, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2579, Solar Wind wrote:Am I the only one who found Ankamius's post to be jumping through a lot of mental hoops to conclude that AP was the best lynch?

How so?

Upon re-read, it didn't feel as scummy as I thought. But you are aware that you can't just divide people into "one scum on this wagon" and "one scum on that wagon" and such? Scum might block vote. They might refrain from voting. Anything's possible and it is not just as cut and dry.

I'm aware of that; it's not meant to be a long-term analysis. It's mostly to leave myself a trail so I can get an idea of where my head's at tomorrow since I don't write notes outside of the thread.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm going to bed. See you all day 2.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I was really hoping for more flips. :|

Having just a third party flip does very little for my reads.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not in AP's neighborhood.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2985, Skybird wrote:
In post 2890, Ankamius wrote:I'm not in AP's neighborhood.

Ank, are you in the Mayan hood?

No.

In post 3015, Metal Sonic wrote:i just took a look at cephrir iso..

it is pretty bad

what i call "horse shit"

i read it from the back to the front

the front was better but it appeared more weaselly and scummy. the back is lol.

i dont see an overpowered Pr claim. did i miss something? I saw stupid crumbs gambits that i could do

Go into more detail, please. I'm very interested in looking more into you and this would be a great help.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

I like Heartless here. I'm getting a different feeling this game from the last time I played with them (granted they were SK there, but I'm getting more of a niggling town feel from their posts today, not scum). The case against Metal Sonic feels genuine.

Metal Sonic moves down the list. There's a couple posts I really didn't like. This one and this one mainly. I'm okay with a Metal Sonic wagon currently.

Farside22 and Magua are still super town from their posting today.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Heartless can you give me a list of your current reads please?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3611 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3590, Ankamius wrote:Heartless can you give me a list of your current reads please?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

No one should be surprised at that flip.

In post 3631, Solar Wind wrote:I would still like to know who else was in AP's neighborhood.

I have in my notes that peregrine, FT and farside22 are in the same neighborhood. I don't remember offhand why

This is fact. I'm the 4th member of that neighborhood.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3633, Solar Wind wrote:You've mentioned farside being town a few times.

You were pushinf for a fourtrouble lynch earlier. Does the pere flip change your thoughts about him?

Is this towards me? I don't remember any point where I pushed for FourTrouble.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3640, Solar Wind wrote:I thought you were saying you wanted to lynch fourtrouble , but maybe it's a quote tag fail.

It was. Only the last line was mine.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3892, Skybird wrote:
In post 2522, Ankamius wrote:Ok, I'm here.

I'll refocus my reads once we have a flip, but right now here's what I'm thinking of:

{Beastcharizard, Cephrir, SkyBird, The Mask} <- at least half town. All of these reads have to be refined a bit.
{Magua, Imperium, Vezokpiraka, RachMarie} <- If AngryPidgeon is town, I'm likely wrong on at least one of them. If AngryPidgeon is scum, then I'm likely not going to revisit any of them for a long time.
{Aeronaut, Mastin2, PeregrineV, Xombie, ZZZX} <- I'm confident I'm starting to head towards the right direction, at least. I'd be completely happy to focus here tomorrow.

You said yesterday that you'd be happy focusing on the {Aeronaut/TWIE, Mastin2,
PV
, Xombie, ZZZX} group today. Who is most scummy out of this group?

Quoting so I don't forget about this.

Also can't forget to look at Heartless like I was going to.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hi. I'm not voting Each. She's town. If she's scum, I will most likely catch her eventually like in YCBA2. My gut says she's a bad lynch regardless.

I'm still at work so not much else I can offer right now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4024 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'd like to know more about why mastin is focusing on us four from an activity level. I understand there are other stated reasons, but why focus on that specifically?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4026 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'll look once I'm on my desktop, I'm not 100% on what I'm looking for, I just noticed.

Mastin: How have your reads on ALL the 'lurkers' changed because of your last few posts?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3980, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3892, Skybird wrote:
In post 2522, Ankamius wrote:Ok, I'm here.

You said yesterday that you'd be happy focusing on the {Aeronaut/TWIE, Mastin2,
PV
, Xombie, ZZZX} group today. Who is most scummy out of this group?

Quoting so I don't forget about this.

Also can't forget to look at Heartless like I was going to.

Ok, I'm here and looked at ISOs a bit:

Aeronaut/TWIE: I'm liking TWIE more than I liked Aeronaut. It'll take more to make me confident in him being town, but I think he's on the right track.
Mastin2: The recent lurking thing I commented on bugged me and I still get the feeling that I haven't really picked up on why yet. Still leaning scummish here.
PeregrineV: Flipped scum
Xombie: The Beast vote right after I made the original post looked kinda town, but the D2 posting is all fluffy nonsense that attempts to look productive. Still a scumread here.
ZZZX: Nothing. He's basically the most useless slot in the game. My D1 read stands.

So I would roughly order it Xombie > mastin2 > ZZZX > TWIE
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4051 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3686, Heartless wrote:
In post 3612, Heartless wrote:Town: Magua, Bitmap, Xombie, TiphaineDeath, Imperium
Scum: Metal Sonic, farside, Cephrir

Town(ier): theaceofspade, mastin, Aeronaut, PeregrineV, The Mask, RachMarie, vezokpiraka, FourTrouble, ooba, Solar Wind, Ankamius
Scum(mier): Skybird, T S O

fuck if i know i hope they get vigged: ZZZX, Beastcharizard

in light of pere flip...

Town: Magua, Bitmap, Xombie, TiphaineDeath, Imperium
Scum: Metal Sonic (prob racist), ooba, Skybird

Town(ier): theaceofspade, mastin, Aeronaut, The Mask, RachMarie, vezokpiraka, farside, Ankamius (?)
Scum(mier): T S O, FourTrouble, Solar Wind

fuck if i know i hope they get vigged: ZZZX, Beastcharizard

Can you explain what the question mark means?

What dropped the FourTrouble read down? I'm mainly interested because he's in the same neighborhood as the late PV and me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4076, The Mask wrote:Ank, after You Could Be Anyone, are you sure Rach is town? :D She is nice but how do you come to read her as town?

Am I sure? No.

Is it likely? Yes.

At the very least, the way I eventually caught her in that game was associative tells piling up, so at the bare minimum, voting her out early isn't the best idea for me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4067, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4050, Ankamius wrote:So I would roughly order it Xombie > mastin2 > ZZZX > TWIE
Totally going Burden of Proficiency on y'all and saying Ankamius when town is actually competent.

Listing three players I know without a doubt to not be scum as top scumreads means Ank is either having a
really
off game or is scum.

What games have you played with me as town? The only one I remember is that Kamrun game back in like 2012, and everything from that game up to and slightly after your death was removed in the crash.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4109 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Did MS go full retard?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

Beastcharizard is going the same way as he did in touhou. I don't like it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4212, farside22 wrote:Okay I'm taking votes at this time.

I need everyone's top 3 scum reads asap!

I have ace, rach and td as my top 3.

Go and yes this is serious now request

I might have to get a rain check on this question since I haven't adjusted my reads yet. I'm starting to think I should just get a bunch of strong town reads and try to PoE the rest.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Ok then.

I'm not voting FourTrouble. I'll have to get reads on the other two since neither of them have been on my radar.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4351 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4197, ooba wrote:
In post 4193, Ankamius wrote:Beastcharizard is going the same way as he did in touhou. I don't like it.

Link please?

Yoink

He was active for about three posts and then basically lurked for the whole game until he was mislynched lategame, but he slowly started getting people onto his ass for it as time went on. The primary reason it took so long to get to him was the sheer amount of distractions in the midgame.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4355 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's the point.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm seeing a similar type of thing happen in this game, which makes me think he's more likely to be town here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

Solar Wind/Magua/farside22/TSO/Vezokpiraka

What is your current read on TiphaineDeath?

I know at least one of Heartless townreads him. Normally I'd throw support for this wagon immediately since I'm leaning town on the other two slots, but the fact that Mastin is the only one on it right now is making me have second thoughts about whether I'm on the right track about beastcharizard or not.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4400, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4397, Ankamius wrote:Solar Wind/Magua/farside22/TSO/Vezokpiraka

I know at least one of Heartless townreads him. Normally I'd throw support for this wagon immediately since I'm leaning town on the other two slots, but the fact that Mastin is the only one on it right now is making me have second thoughts about whether I'm on the right track about beastcharizard or not.

wut

What's confusing?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4404 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4402, vezokpiraka wrote:

Yeah beast is scum also. We are an all scum neighbourhood. Glad you caught us.

I'm asking you because I think you're town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4406, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4403, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4400, Cephrir wrote:

wut

What's confusing?

You're hesitant to vote TD because other people aren't doing it?

That sounds like something I would say, but I'd like to hear your explanation. It's jarring after all this "I can't vote X because too many people are voting them."

If you're talking about beastcharizard with the latter statement, it's because he came under fire for a lot of the last game I played with him until he eventually got lynched around Day 5 or 6 while not really being around for most of it. It seems vastly different right now, but there were a lot of situations in that game that focused the town more on them than hunting him down; he was lynched basically as soon as those distractions ended. He was town that game. I'm seeing a similar type of situation here, which is making me nervous about the wagon.

The problem is, that's not very strong by itself. I'm trying to see roughly where the consensus of my townreads are at with TiphaineDeath so I can tell whether I'm likely missing something about that slot since I don't think I've had much of an opinion of him since his first posts. If the general consensus is more town-based, then chances are I missed something with TD and my beastcharizard assessment is more likely to have resulted in a false read; the opposite is more true if the consensus is scum-based.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4412, Cephrir wrote:So it has nothing to do with Mastin in particular? When you made the original post I thought you were saying you were suspicious of TD but lacked confidence in your own reads or were concerned about being on the same wagon as Mastin.

What do you mean by a "town-based" or "scum-based" consensus in the last paragraph? Do you mean a consensus built by scum, or a consensus that the player in question is scum?

Oh, I have a scumread on mastin. That's the main reason I'm doubting it in the first place. Since most of my strongest townreads are voting for FourTrouble (the slot I have a more confident townread on), it's hard to tell just by looking where the line is on the beast vs td scale.

Consensus just means the overall read on TD between them all, so more like the latter.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

Why.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4417, Cephrir wrote:Ah, that list isn't as odd as I thought it was. I thought that wagon was mostly lurkaderps for some reason. Vezok and farside are still odd choices, but I'll allow the other two. Out of curiosity, do you feel worse about the House slot since it was replaced, or better?

I feel worse about the slot, but not by very much. iHouse's FT push felt really town when he made it, which is why he was in my town list on day 1. I haven't felt any particular town feels from Magua's posting. The way he pushed me since he replaced in feels off and the way his scumreads are ordered here is kinda eh, but I'm already confident that I can't read him worth a shit, so I'm banking more on my iHouse read than Magua read.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4426, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 4420, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4417, Cephrir wrote:Ah, that list isn't as odd as I thought it was. I thought that wagon was mostly lurkaderps for some reason. Vezok and farside are still odd choices, but I'll allow the other two. Out of curiosity, do you feel worse about the House slot since it was replaced, or better?

I feel worse about the slot, but not by very much. iHouse's FT push felt really town when he made it, which is why he was in my town list on day 1. I haven't felt any particular town feels from Magua's posting. The way he pushed me since he replaced in feels off and the way his scumreads are ordered here is kinda eh, but I'm already confident that I can't read him worth a shit, so I'm banking more on my iHouse read than Magua read.

Do you understand that your reads can't possibly be right?

I know dram said not to outguess him, but I highly doubt any mod would put three scum in a four people neighbourhood, or four if you count beast.
I could accept you thinking there are 2 scums in my neighbourhood, but 4/4? These seem like fabricated reads by someone who didn't bother to read the game.

Who's in your neighborhood? I haven't paid very much attention to who's in what neighborhood beyond my own.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4443, Metal Sonic wrote:Noted, ankamius should've eliminated tomorrow

#

No but seriously, what does this mean?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't understand how that's even a scum case, much less a strong one. Do you believe that I'm suggesting all my scumreads are scum together?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4448 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4443, Metal Sonic wrote:Noted, ankamius should've eliminated tomorrow
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4573 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4570, T S O wrote:ankamius, we're never going to get a td lynch. tried and failed.

So I'm correct in assuming that you're scumreading that slot?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4769 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4783 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

( *;
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4875 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4872, Ozgin wrote:Well with what I've read I don't think Four is scum, so I'm gonna just throw down a VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Can you go into more depth here? Why is he town?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4918, Heartless wrote:
In post 4765, Heartless wrote:My working theory for the remaining scum are: Solar Wind, Ankamius, TSO, and RachMarie.

I ACTUALLY
think ankamius has the highest chance of flipping scum out of all these.

pv was on the short list of scum back in the reads list in and never left, but he was nowhere to be found in the vote. he even called farside's vote on him "town" () but never cared to join the wagon (backseat driving the wagon). "Metal Sonic feels so null it hurts." is a weird sentence for someone as polarizing as metal sonic and that's out of place. there's also the fact that he stayed away from the aceofspades wagon like it had herpes . and when i say "stayed away from it" i mean "it was the only person he didn't have a read on" even though THREE OF HIS FIVE SCUMREADS WERE VOTING THE WAGON SO HEY MAYBE THAT'S SOMETHING. nope, apparently not.

he didn't bother to repeat or follow up on the questions to me when i posted my reads list. asking me about FT is also weird since i was town reading all his scum reads. the white-knighting of rach in isn't warranted and is pretty overdone. so is the WKing for beast; , and for all the shit about wagon composition it didn't even end up seeming to matter anyway

the td vote doesn't follow from all the other reads. doesn't gel.

There was a PeregrineV wagon? Since when?

I made my reads list based on ISOs alone.

I asked you about FT because it was the read that changed significantly I didn't understand.

Rach hasn't done anything to remove my townread of her. IIRC around that time the suspicion of her was gaining steam, so I wanted to restate my stance.

The beastcharizard thing is what I've been trying to figure out for the past while now. The people who responded to my read-on-TD question mostly said scumlean, so I'm more confident in my read on beast than I was. Most of my townreads are voting for FT anyway sooooo

This is one of those games that I have a lot of trouble staying caught up on early game. Once a lot of the noise starts getting filtered out, it'll be easier for me to stay up to date.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4930 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't think I've ever played a game with Rach where she didn't vanish at some point.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4962 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4950, Metal Sonic wrote:It would be the first time I experience ffery scum if what you postulate is right

lol

UNVOTE: TiphaineDeath
VOTE: Ozgin

I have a very hard time believing that he voted TD because FT looked town, then just hopped onto the FT wagon for not looking town without mentioning a read on TD at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

^as town
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

How did that MS quote get there?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

ace: What do you think about Ozgin's read changes today and why?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4872, Ozgin wrote:Well with what I've read
I don't think Four is scum
, so I'm gonna just throw down a VOTE: TiphaineDeath

In post 4956, Ozgin wrote:S
o I think I have to retract my earlier statement bout Four not being scummy
, because after reading a little bit of their ISO, from the gate they seem to be a very try-hard sort of character. Since I'm unfamiliar with the players' meta, I'm not sure if that's just how they play town, or it's a scum trying to overcompensate for the fact they're scum by pushing hard on other people.

Regardless, it stands out to me as something fairly abnormal.

VOTE: FourTrouble

I promise I'll get more into this game as I get time, I just replaced into a really awkward/tough position as a townie and it's really defeating and I have to muster up a lot of evidence if I'm going to build a town case for myself.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4976 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4972, theaceofspades wrote:i think little. hes a replacement he's reading. Has initial impressions that can change.

Nothing exciting. Posts are townie.

Ok, so why exactly is it town then?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4978, ooba wrote:Also, I think I might have been too premature in reading Anamikus as town before.

What do you mean by "before"?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5222 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Can this argument end? It's never going to get anywhere it hasn't already been.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

Andrius!

If you can make heads or tails of this game, let me know. I want to be able to work with you again and that would require one of us having any idea whatsoever of what's going on.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5361 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Ozgin
VOTE: TiphaineDeath

This day phase just needs to end.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5364 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

wat do what.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5367 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Because trying to care about what's going on is getting more and more painful every time I check the thread.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Day is finally over?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5760 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It was F-16 that wanted hammer right?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5765 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Oh I can't hammer anyway.

Lame.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5884 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Zel1nk
VOTE: Ozgin
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Subjectively I have to agree with being shot, but objectively my role isn't one that should be.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6079 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6075, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6074, Skybird wrote:
In post 6072, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6067, T S O wrote:I actually quite agree with ZeL1nk here - everyone covering for each other here is complete nonsense. I don't see why we're trusting mastin's read on ZZZX, for example. mastin hasn't been a particular bastion of town this game.

Tbh as an outsider pov thats true. But our hood is aweasom

What makes your hood awesome? Why are you so sure you guys are all town?

its hard to explain. But lets say we are pretty damn sure that we are all town due to some interesting factors

This applies to every neighborhood saying this, but I'm not going to buy any statements like this until there's a reason to. Saying that you're all town means fuck all, especially when half the game is saying the same thing. If you can prove it, prove it, but otherwise get purged from the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

No questions.

I'm especially telling your hood because I'm scumreading all 3 of you and as such, consider your hood's claims to be bullshit until you can prove otherwise. If you are unwilling to prove it or can't, then there's no reason to believe anything that you're saying.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6092 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6082, ZZZX wrote:So you areasaying we are an all scum hood? then why are we in a hood since it makes no sense? If we are making it up doesn't that make everyone in scum team badically dead?

Your move

None of this makes any sense even if you assume that's what I'm actually saying.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6094 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

It's a good thing you haven't done jack shit to prove that you're town then, right?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6445 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ok I have a reason to start caring about the game again.

I'll look back on my reads and see if something jumps out at me with these flips.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6485 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6478, mastin2 wrote:
In post 6079, Ankamius wrote:If you can prove it, prove it.
That's the thing; we can!

Just not today!

One.
damn.
day.

I'm holding you to it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6588 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm resetting my reads. I'll probably be playing more in the PT in the thread for a while to get another base to stand on in this game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6808 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

farside22/FourTrouble -> PT when you get a chance.

The question in there is still important.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6809 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Ankamius »

BTW I'm paying close attention to the thread; I'm just posting in the PT for the time being.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6817 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6810, farside22 wrote:I've felt myself checked out of this game.
I don't know what to do to get drawn in and replacing out would suck.
I would love advice on to get out of this funk.

Interact with me in the PT. I'm trying to use that to get back into the game too.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Yeah.

So?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6822 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm resetting my reads because trying to read the game for the past... 3 weeks now(?) has been like dragging myself through a bed of broken glass.

Since my reads are basically stuff from day 1 and early day 2, I'm fully resetting and getting new reads without biases from old stuff.

As for why I'm not posting in this thread, it's because I'm townreading the rest of my neighborhood and I know both of them are willing to work with me, so it's more or less a waste of time to try to catch up in-thread currently.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6823 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

If I end up getting lynched in the meantime, then tough shit I guess.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6874 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Why are you voting for a player not in the game? Especially a non-existent player that you think is town?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6889 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'll post shit in the thread when I'm good and ready to, which is not until FourTrouble gets back.

And as an extra, there better be a good case for why I'm scum since lynching me just for a vig is shitposting unless FourTrouble's read on me changed since somewhere at the end of last day phase.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6890 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6877, ZeL1nK wrote:- Anamikus refuses to give thoughts in the game thread. This is apparently a good attitude to take. Everyone should do it. The game thread is for votes and nothing else, after all.

Apparently the part where I was completely behind for 80+% of day 2 and am catching up in a format where I won't get bogged down in nonsense or tangents now that a new day phase is here means that I think everyone should do the same thing.

Yeahno.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6903 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6902, Metal Sonic wrote:I think we are just waiting for me to have enough free time to analyse Cephrir interactions and slam dunk the next sxum

I'll believe that when I see it.

I'm not talking about slam dunking the next scum either.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6934 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6926, Metal Sonic wrote:he was better early game but it looks like he returned to his scumclaiming lurky habits

Have you ever seen how I play as town?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6994 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

Metal Sonic's play was bad today from the very beginning. He's either really bad town or apathetic scum right now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7018 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

Vote: Ankamius

If anyone cares enough about the reads I currently have, ask farside tomorrow. I'm still pretty sure that she's town. The fact that FourTrouble is going this route instead of wanting to try to prove my ability is making me doubt his towniness. Make him accountable for his shot and don't assume for a second that he's conftown.

Sorry for not doing more while I was around, but day 2 completely killed the game for me and dramonic has had to find more than enough replacements this game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7020 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

I can choose someone each day and every single action targeting me will instead target that player. The day phase after, I will target myself with that action.

I targeted nobody D1, PeregrineV D2, and it's currently unused D3.

My ultimate allows me to just become immune to actions entirely for 2 phases, with the duration being increased by 1 for every action I'm hit with. It's unused.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7021 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Also, I can only use one per day phase.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7023 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

Basically, my role is virtually worthless now that it's all out in the open.

I literally stated in the PT that I was specifically looking for scumreads from both FT and Farside so I could put my ability on a scumread that all of us agreed on. The entire thing was preemptive. Neither FT or Farside asked for a claim at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7024 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7022, Drixx wrote:Isn't self voting playing against your wincon? Suiciding and self-voting always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

*Cue the "that's what she said!" crowd*

I'm basically a distraction and me dying gives an extra vig shot to town.

Now that my role's in the open, it's basically worth fuck all anyway, so there's very little lost.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7032 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7030, Magua wrote:
In post 7020, Ankamius wrote:I can choose someone each day and every single action targeting me will instead target that player. The day phase after, I will target myself with that action.

I targeted nobody D1, PeregrineV D2, and it's currently unused D3.

My ultimate allows me to just become immune to actions entirely for 2 phases, with the duration being increased by 1 for every action I'm hit with. It's unused.

Let me see if I understand.

If you used this ability D1 to target, say, Mask, and got copped N1, the cop action would be redirected to Mask N1

Then D2 you would cop yourself?

Or does it onyl apply to Day actions?

---

If you used this action to redirect to, say, TWIE, and then metal sonic daykilled you, it would daykill TWIE, yes?

Would you then suicide tomorrow?

It only applies to day actions.

---

Yes.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7035 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7033, Magua wrote:How would your action interact with Andrius' regarding the choice: Choose yourself and two others, three of you have doubled votes for today and will have zero votes tomorrow.

I imagine if I was targeted with that ability, then my target would be affected instead. I don't think it would stack.

I'll go ask the mod, though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7048 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7045, ooba wrote:
In post 7018, Ankamius wrote:

If anyone cares enough about the reads I currently have, ask farside tomorrow. I'm still pretty sure that she's town. The fact that FourTrouble is going this route instead of wanting to try to prove my ability is making me doubt his towniness. Make him accountable for his shot and don't assume for a second that he's conftown.

Sorry for not doing more while I was around, but day 2 completely killed the game for me and dramonic has had to find more than enough replacements this game.

This post ignores that Ank hit Cephrir yesterday.

Do you think it's unlikely that he shot his scumpartner for towncred + bulletproof?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7051 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Ankamius

Just to spite you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7075 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7035, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7033, Magua wrote:How would your action interact with Andrius' regarding the choice: Choose yourself and two others, three of you have doubled votes for today and will have zero votes tomorrow.

I imagine if I was targeted with that ability, then my target would be affected instead. I don't think it would stack.

I'll go ask the mod, though.

This is actually false. This is an interesting case where it would not be redirected because of possible shenanigans.

In post 7041, Magua wrote:Ank, if you were daykilled today, when would you die? Beginning of D4, at your choosing D4, what?

It would be so early in the day that I'd be killing myself in my sleep.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7076 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7053, Metal Sonic wrote:he scum claimed already

Dingggggg

Confession of guilt

I'll be back in a couple of
hours
minutes

It's okay that you're scum that wants to shut down this new angle popping up, but there's no need to be so transparent about it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7069, ooba wrote:
In post 7062, farside22 wrote:I stand by my anka town read.

Anka's not posting\discussing reads in thread is a red flag for me.

When it's obvious I'm going to get lynched as scum, I try and limit the information I give out at the end. The self-vote also fits the profile.

This is false. The only thing I haven't done is given it out to the game itself; they definitely are known and available if needed.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7078 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7052, ooba wrote:
In post 7048, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7045, ooba wrote:
In post 7018, Ankamius wrote:

This post ignores that Ank hit Cephrir yesterday.

Do you think it's unlikely that he shot his scumpartner for towncred + bulletproof?

Not the scum partner who gave the scum team a possible two kills every night.

If the Cephrir+FourTrouble scumteam really does exist, then just the fact that Cephrir got tied up in the gladiate and forced in the other end of a 1v1 where losing a scum is just going to happen is extremely awkward for them.

Cephrir was already in a precarious position where he was not likely going to survive for too much longer. FourTrouble had a fairly easy way to give himself a ton of free towncred in return for the loss instead of potentially giving away a ton of information from a lynch that is more likely than not going to end up happening anyway.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7080 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Unpack that for me. I've basically blocked out 90% of day 2 from my memory.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7083 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I can see where you're coming from.

I'm not convinced that the ooba kill was actually sent and I'm really wary of how FourTrouble reacted to Ozgin's alignment claim now that I'm looking back at it, but I'll stop this angle for now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7092 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

FFS
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7115 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

And Metal Sonic was so close to not derping too.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7150 (isolation #145) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Town:
farside22 (seriously,
NEVER LYNCH THIS
unless there's a very good role-related reason)
Imperium
Magua
TSO
Mastin/ZZZX/Drixx PT

Strongly townread in the past but getting disillusioned:
FourTrouble (keep him on a very short leash)
Heartless

Scum:
Metal Sonic (seriously his posts today were awful since his first)
TWIE
Vezokpiraka

VOTE: Ankamius

I really hope this utility lynch doesn't backfire.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7151 (isolation #146) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Zelink's town too. Forgot to mention that one.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7155 (isolation #147) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7153, Metal Sonic wrote:If you are scum you didn't have to write that list btw

I'll give you a hint: I'm fully aware of that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7157 (isolation #148) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I think it was how TSO went about suspicion early on in the day. I don't remember and I never wrote down why in the PT, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7161 (isolation #149) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

that PT is most likely town. mastin's recent posting looks pretty familiar and Drixx's posts give me pretty good feelies.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7162 (isolation #150) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I think they're a distraction.

That said, purge them immediately tomorrow if they still can't prove anything regardless of everything else.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11526 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Thanks for hosting, dram.

I probably should have went full tunnel mode and tried to undo FourTrouble really hard when I realized he proooooooooooooooooobably wasn't town, but day 2 was so painfully awful that I didn't want to contribute to it happening a second time on day three.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”