droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by droog »

Vroom vroom rev up your chainsaws
I didn't know you could chainsaw defend yourself like that
Vroom veoom
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by KatieB »

Back. Catching up.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by droog »

Is it still omg bus
If you. Vote me before I vote you
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Monkeyman, I agree with droog and do not think you are being misrepped. I would guess there is some consensus among other players about that too. So let's assume that droog is not actually misrepping but to give you the benefit of the doubt let's say that your posts just came off poorly. Please clarify what you were trying to say and how there is town intent behind it. Also notice that droog did not vote you but you voted him instantly. That is very reactionary and easy to read as scummy defensiveness. So let's hear about that too please.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Lol ninja'd
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by droog »

Pacmaan playing peacemaker
Is good enough for an early townread
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I was very forthright. There was no hidden motives whatsoever. Either droog was reaction posting me or he's going to do this the rest of the game which would just be scummy.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

but I'm saying you weren't. Multiple people are saying you weren't which should tell you, if you are town, that you probably were easy to misunderstand and should restate what you said with more clarity. Being stubborn about it is not helpful. And your either/or dichotomy is shitty too, first of all those aren't the only two things possible out of droog's play, not to mention you can't really call it reactionary when the post in question was posted before he was even in this game. And "he's going to do this the rest of the game" is a slippery slope obviously, but even if it were true or if you actually believe that, wouldn't it be better to wait until that pans out? Until it is proven true? You voted him in your first post (basically) after he stated a single suspicion of you.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by droog »

anen's big posts look town to me
but admittedly any meta there is based on [ongoing]

could go both ways on aero
notice how he voted monkey while calling monkey opportunist?

minor townread on kate and minor scumread on monkey
theres been to much of that reently so i dont want to make more rn
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Yeah because his argument was really really bad. I don't care if every single player said I wasn't being clear. I was perfecly clear. I said "being defensive and emotional is indicative of scum." I don't know how to get any more clear than that. It's like if I said your pacman avatar is blue, and you say, "no it's not it's yellow.", and then I say, "but everyone else says it's blue." That doesn't make the avatar any less yellow.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by droog »

caught up
drake, luca, and lapsa are were i want to spend time looking right now
pretty sure luca's iso is wimpy wimpy wimyp
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by droog »

In post 259, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Yeah because his argument was really really bad. I don't care if every single player said I wasn't being clear. I was perfecly clear. I said "being defensive and emotional is indicative of scum." I don't know how to get any more clear than that. It's like if I said your pacman avatar is blue, and you say, "no it's not it's yellow.", and then I say, "but everyone else says it's blue." That doesn't make the avatar any less yellow.

pacman is not saying your argument makes 0 sense
he says either it doesnt make sense or youre communicating poorly
if youre town, stop, collaborate, and listen
explain what you meant in the first place again
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by droog »

Spoiler:
In post 42, Lapsa wrote:
In post 38, Wake1 wrote:Do you feel posting fluff is worthy of a vote?

depends on context

In post 59, Lapsa wrote:@Wake88 and how do you define reason?

In post 70, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Luca Blight

In post 74, Lapsa wrote:
In post 72, Wake1 wrote:Why are you voting Luca, Lapsa?

define reasoning and I'll answer that

In post 73, Lapsa wrote:
In post 68, Wake1 wrote:...on a side note, to be safe, I think we should assume we're dealing with a 10:3 Setup.

why?

In post 83, Lapsa wrote:
In post 81, curiouskarmadog wrote:Lapsa you could save me some time though, you play so nonchalantly as scum?

I got thousand faces and they all look same

In post 90, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 172, Lapsa wrote:
In post 169, Luca Blight wrote:but the example he gave came after his vote on you.

*yawn*

VOTE: Luca Blight

In post 173, Lapsa wrote:
In post 171, curiouskarmadog wrote:how about you do it captain coy, I will double check you for accuracy. got a couple other things I would like to look up, that is a bit more pressing me thinks.

woof woof

sharing is caring

In post 175, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 180, Lapsa wrote:movie quote

beep beep

In post 181, Lapsa wrote:
In post 177, Aeronaut wrote:And HEEERE'S the not explaining of the vote. We're not in RVS, in case you missed the email-blast.

that would break my promise

In post 185, Lapsa wrote:@Luca there's a monkey on your back. gonna do something about that?

In post 188, Lapsa wrote:
In post 184, MonkeyMan576 wrote:As broad as any other wagon right now.

untrue

In post 193, Lapsa wrote:which reminds me...

@douche_dog what was the matter with it?

In post 211, Lapsa wrote:
In post 208, Wake1 wrote:You say in that fluff wasn't your reason for voting Aneninen. Yet in you did indeed vote on Anen because of fluff, and you linked to one of his posts as well.

*yawn*

VOTE: Wake88

In post 229, Lapsa wrote:
In post 228, Aneninen wrote:Is there anyone still here? ^_^

true

meant lapsa not luca's iso looks empty
lapsa in rvs has way more questions and content
but it's all pretty shallow
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by droog »

VOTE: lapsa

give me a top scumread
something that wont change next time you get sleepy
though i suspect you dont care if i vote you
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

It's very simple. Scum are more self aware in general than town.
Town, as you say, try to collaborate and collectively find scum.
Scum get defensive easily, use poor arguments, and get upset over little things(emotional).
So I don't see how I wasn't clear.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I like droogs ability to multi task.

Will unvote for now.
Unvote
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I am on V/LA today and tomorrow. May seriously post if not too drained from work. Please note my sig for V/LA pattern. Thanks.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by droog »

@wake
which weds and sats
itd be great (no irony) if youd clear that up
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by KatieB »

incoming wall
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by KatieB »

Spoiler: @wake
In post 161, Wake1 wrote:
In post 158, KatieB wrote:
Like, its exactly the same as noting a player defending another player as possible chainsawing in case one of them flips.
I noted your behavior for future reference, and it put you on my radar.

Who and what is this post regarding?

As for the bolded, are you implying that I was chainsawing?

On the unbolded, you say you noted my behavior for future reference, and you say it put me on your radar. What exactly is it?

That post was addressed to you, sorry for not being clear. There is no implication of chainsawing, it is a hypothetical comparison. I do not understand your third question. Can you rephrase it?

In post 164, Wake1 wrote:
In post 160, KatieB wrote:If you stopped taking stances in favor of theory discussions. It's a great way for scum to hide in thread. It's also indicative if you see a pattern of similar posting.

Woah, holdup there.

What exactly do you know about my meta? What do you think it means when I do or don't take stances? Come on, you're on center stage with something to say, so you may as well say it all as you can. Since when do I favor theory discussion, and since when does Scum utilize it to hide within the thread?
I know very little about your scum meta, hence using general behavior tells. Scum have been hiding in theory discussion forever, it used to be called IIoA. I can think of one excellent mastin game off the top of my head as an example, if you like.

In post 165, Wake1 wrote:
In post 162, KatieB wrote:like, spending all your time on 'how much fluff is good fluff' rather than wagoning or pushing a case doesn't mean anything on page 4 or whatever, but if you continued to do so all game i'd totally lynch you for it

Wait a minute. Nowhere on Earth or in this thread did I ever spend my time on discussing 'how much fluff is good fluff.' Please read the thread. I was asked one or two questions about fluff and I responded in 1-2 posts. If you think that constitutes 'spending all my time,' you're either misrepping me again or you ought to truly re-evaluate what it is you're saying.
Fair. It looks to me like the fluff discussion was 7 out of your first 16 posts. You also spent a couple posts talking about why you chose not to confirm your role with the mod, then doing so incorrectly, and talking about how many scum there might be. I still think it was a large portion of your initial content.

In post 165, Wake1 wrote:
In post 163, KatieB wrote:
Oh shit I need to duck and run
back later, got stuffs to do.

Wake. I joined this game because recently there has been a poorly founded meta of 'if you can piss sthar off, he's town.' I'm working on my temper in spite of a couple rough meatworld months. I do not like you personally, but I am going to continue to do my best to be civil as was my intent during signups.

I know that you understand that people could have many reasons for stepping away from a game for a bit. Maybe my work took up my attention. Maybe my ADD made it difficult to focus. Maybe my kids needed something. Maybe I'd exhausted my allotted playtime and needed to do chores. Maybe I needed to enthusiastically fellate Patrick Warburton in an elevator. Whatever it was, the possible explanations are numerous and it is fantastically unlikely that they were game related or, indeed, the business of anyone involved in the game.

In post 208, Wake1 wrote:As for sthar8/KatieB, do you only impersonate female alts, or do you take it further? :P

Different services have different prices.

In post 208, Wake1 wrote:J/k Your 78 leaves me wroth. It's the part where you say you'd wagon either me, Luca, or Anen. So, why? And does anyone else find it odd how he says Lapsa is probably Town in spite of his postings that really haven't been all that Townish to begin with? Guess I don't understand where KatieB is finding this confidence that Lapsa is probably Town, when it's so early into this game.

Lapsa's early game was quite town. He asked some pertinent questions, acted like he's excited to be here, didn't get roped into meaningless discussion, and didn't try to appease or buddy. That' about as townie as you can get on page 5.

Spoiler: @Anen
In post 168, Aneninen wrote:
Katie, ,
"As of right now, I'd probably wagon Luca, Wake, or Anen. Wake being the weakest vote of the three."
– Whut? And Lapsa is probably town... is it only me who thinks that she just mentioned four of the players who had a significant amount of posts at that time?
Was I supposed to develop reads on the people who
hadn't
posted?
Luca & Katie, around and later – well, Luca has a point there and it seems that Katie evades giving a proper answer. Hmmm...
Luca was gonna scumread me no matter what I said. And I felt there was still potential for discussion there, plus I wanted to see if anyone agreed with me.
Whyttyfyck?
Luca did not OMGUS you.
Yes he did. I expressed suspicions of him. He voted me, with no reasoning as to why I'm scum.
Your read on Wake and on me contradicts each other to a certain extent. It's no matter that Wake was posting a fluff there too (with that aligator or whytwysyt), but calling me scum because of fluffing is just lol, you know ^_^
I underestimated you last time we played. Not happening again.
Katie, – whom did you want to turbolynch? Luca? Well, advocating a turbolynch against anyone on Page 5 is not a good gameplay (unless someone preformed a blatant scum-slip, but that didn't happen).
pretty blatant.
Katie, – Ckd is not the only one who parks his random vote on someone... why do you care about him?
He asked me about it...

In post 204, MonkeyMan576 wrote:However, I do think people tend to over generalize and jump to conclusions to quickly in day 1 in a rush to lynch, which leads to many day 1 mislynches.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In post 213, Aneninen wrote:In post 206, KatieB wrote:Liked Aeronaut's entrance. Think the monkey wagon is functionally a policy lynch.

This sentence needs explaining

Aeronaut's entry showed a clear and logical thought process that comes from an uninformed perspective. I think it makes him likely town.

I think the monkey wagon is based on his poor logic and people skills, which makes it only tangentially related to his alignment.
Spoiler: @ Luca
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:
No, Lapsa's vote on Anen
WASN'T
an RVS vote - how many times do I have to keep saying this? He said in that he voted Anen 'because of fluff' - linking it to a specific example, which occurred after said vote.
His vote. For Anen. Was the. Fifth real. Post in. The thread.

Why are they not potentially alignment-indicative? You use that to write off any argument. What in your opinion is alignment-indicative? How do you plan to find scum this game when you automatically write anything that doesn't suit your agenda off as 'not alignment indicative'?
1. There is no reason that town can't find good evidence for their vote after they've made it. 2. hypocrisy is not exclusive to scum 3. How do you tell the difference between town and scum, Luca?

Another blatant misrep. Is that alignment-indactive? Continually misrepping someone to suit your argument?
Please define misrep.

I scumread you (partly) because you couldn't justify your 'probtown' read
Chose not to, not couldn't. Why is scum more likely to do that than town?
, and later devalued it when questioned as a 'page 5 probtown read'
I was clarifying, but why would scum be more likely to do that than town?

- which I guess isn't much of a 'probtown' read at all, is it?
Why are you invested in how strong my reads are on page five?

Deliberately avoiding questions can be indicative of alignment
Be specific. Why was avoiding THAT question indicative of scum?

- you couldn't justify what you said - if you can't back it up, don't say it, otherwise I will scumread you for it
Look, I can't
make
you be rational but I'd appreciate it if you took responsibility for it rather than trying to make me bear the onus of your behavior. If you need everything rationalized and explained you are going to be sorely disappointed, and push a hell of a lot of terribly obvious mislynches. Try for some subtlety, buddy.

Not making sense can also be indicative of being scum - because scum have to fabricate reads. For instance - your 'probtown' on Lapsa makes no sense - the only way it might make sense is if you were scum partners, or if you were scum and knew Lapsa was therefore Town.
No, it makes perfect sense. It just didn't make sense to
you
. Also, faked reads from scum are vastly more likely to make sense than not, since they're trying to blend in with town while pushing their agenda. Faked reads and nonsense reads are wildly different; go play a game with Titus to see what I mean.

In post 216, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 152, KatieB wrote:
In post 150, curiouskarmadog wrote:and taking actions out of context.

Luca did the same thing, worse. I still think he's a better vote.

That is just a lie - where have I ever taken anything out of context this game?
your interpretation of Lapsa's vote. your post 95, and suggesting in the post where you voted me that my townread on Lapsa should somehow be influenced by my read on anen and wake. your 219. All of those are robbing events of context.

In post 232, evilpacman18 wrote:hi sthar.

Hey baby. You look sooo townie in that dress.

In post 236, llll wrote:KatieB is being super defensive right now, which seems scummy to me, and maybe I missed something, but I didn't see her ever addressing Luca's initial question which led to her wagon.
Vote: KatieB

Hey so you need to get an avatar like right now.

Please point out to me where I'm defensive, cause I'm really not.
KatieB
KatieB
Goon
KatieB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by KatieB »

In post 227, Riddleton wrote:
BP and Ollie are being replaced.

@ ckd- :roll:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 267, droog wrote:
@wake
which weds and sats
itd be great (no irony) if youd clear that up

This Saturday. Next week Mon/Wed/Fri. Week after that Mon/Fri/Sat. That pattern repeats itself indefinitely.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'll be getting back to Sthar and co later. Burnt out atm.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by droog »

Thanks wake

Wake is there a way
You could put that in your profile?
Is it always the first and third Wednesdays of the month
And the 2nd and 4th Saturdays?
If appreciate it
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by droog »

"Lapsa's early game was quite town. He asked some pertinent questions, acted like he's excited to be here, didn't get roped into meaningless discussion, and didn't try to appease or buddy. That' about as townie as you can get on page 5."

- Katie on laps a
I actually agree
Which is why later lapsa is weird
It's not like he's ignoring the game rb

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”